PGS is one of the most confusing topics today -- for doctors as well as patients! We’ll be diving deep into every facet of PGS, and by the end, we’re hoping you’ll at very least understand:
- What PGS is trying to solve: the problem of abnormal embryos
- How predictive are embryos labeled normal?
- The process of PGS & how to make sure you’re at the right place
- The alleged benefits of PGS: lower miscarriage, more singletons, better family planning
- The criticisms of PGS: biopsy risk, accuracy of the test, older vs younger patients, faulty marketing
- Mosaicism, why it matters and how to prioritize your embryos for transfer
- Cost analysis by age and Return On Investment