Experts you'll learn from
What you'll learn
While egg freezing is an elective procedure for most patients, it requires tremendous preparation. In this course we train you to discern whether your clinic is one of the few with a credible track record. In addition, we teach you how to predict the odds your egg freezing cycle will work and whether more may be necessary. We also cover the medical risks and the full financial costs (and benefits) associated with the process. Finally, we address the circumstances in which freezing embryos provides a credible alternative.
Course Syllabus8 Lessons1h 46m
- Lesson 1 (6 min)The Process of Egg Freezing
- Lesson 2 (7 min)Does Egg Freezing Work?
- Lesson 3 (10 min)Knowing Whether You Should Freeze Eggs: Predicting Whether You’ll Have Trouble Conceiving
- Lesson 4 (12 min)The Importance of The Laboratory
- Lesson 5 (25 min)Risks of Egg Freezing
- In this lesson we'll cover:
- Lesson 7 (8 min)The Costs of Egg Freezing
- Lesson 8 (18 min)Freezing Eggs vs. EmbryosIn this lesson we'll cover: