1800 Howell Mill Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
711 Canton Rd
Marietta, GA 30060
770.928.2276

Dr. Patel and her entire team treated me the absolute best care I could have ever expected. She was always available when I needed her... or even if I was just having anxieties, or sad about something. She was very open and honest about everything and while continuing to have great patient/ bedside manner she never led me on about the statistics or my chances of conceiving... During my consults she was the one who came and got me from the waiting room. Which is so telling of her as a physician. She cares, she gets invested in your success. Dr. Patel always has a smile on her face even when I was breaking down she kept me positive and never gave up on me even when I was giving up on myself. I am going into this as a “solo mom by choice” and never once did I ever feel judged for the path I was taking. She trea
At my egg retrieval [at ACRM] we were able to retrieve 20 mature eggs! 12 of which fertilized and 4 of those made it to the blastocyst stage. After the PGS testing I was left with 2 perfect embryos!...I have anxiety and she [nurse] was such a great communicator and always so accepting of my questions no matter how silly I thought they were. She would reach out to me when She knew I needed a kind word...The costs of going to ACRM we on par with any other clinic when looking at IVF costs.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr. Patel is an incredible physician and I would recommend her to anyone seeking fertility treatment. During my consults she was the one who came and got me from the waiting room. Which is so telling of her as a physician. She cares, she gets invested in your success. Dr. Patel always has a smile on her face even when I was breaking down she kept me positive and never gave up on me even when I was giving up on myself. I am going into this as a “solo mom by choice” and never once did I ever feel judged for the path I was taking. She treated me with the same care she would with a couple with infertility issues. After my 3 IUI’s Dr. Patel was very honest about the chances of my success with continued IUI’s. I was very scared to move to IVF but she took the time with me to calm my fears and help me understand the whole process. She is truly the greatest physician I’ve ever encountered and I would recommend her to anyone seeking care.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. She’s open and accepting of any and all questions. I continually came to my appointments with a notebook I would keep my questions in and she took the time to answer them all in detail with me. She is always available to call or email and understands the fear and questions you WILL have during this process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Describe the protocols Bansari (Bonnie) Patel used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
My first two IUI’s I was on different dosages of letrozole while helping to create a very large follicle they never created more than one which is what we like to have in IUI’s. On my third IUI she tried a combination of Letrozole and Clomid which worked so much better I was able to develop several follicles while it still was unsuccessful it helped us to see my body really responded to Clomid. When we moved to IVF she was able to add Clomid along with the injectable gonadotropins to help me develop many follicles during my IVF cycle. At my egg retrieval we were able to retrieve 20 mature eggs! 12 of which fertilized and 4 of those made it to the blastocyst stage. After the PGS testing I was left with 2 perfect embryos! Dr. Patel personally does her own transfers which was so very important to me! After my transfer she had me on estrogen tablets and progesterone injections which are typical of IVF transfers but she also added estrogen patches for good measure. When I got the call about my positive pregnancy test Dr. Patel made the call personally which again was so very important to me. She did all of my IVF scans and all of my OB scans. She takes a personal interest in her patients and that means so very much to me as this is such a huge undertaking!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Caitlin Stephens )
Caitlin was ridiculously good at her job. I have anxiety and she was such a great communicator and always so accepting of my questions no matter how silly I thought they were. She would reach out to me when She knew I needed a kind word. She always had a smile on her face and always took the time to explain any test results that came back. When she had to call and let me know when my pregnancy tests were negative I always knew what she was going to say before she said it. I could hear it in her voice. She cared..: she was invested... so much so she even checked in on me and how my transfer went even after she was on maternity leave. She had the best patient nurse relationship I’ve ever seen in any nurse and I was so impressed with her professionalism.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I went to the Marietta clinic mostly but as I was using donor sperm I was often at the perimeter location as well. Both offices are very clean, very open and light, the staff at both locations are incredible. I would truly leave each location and think you have to be some of the kindest people. The rooms were always so clean and both clinics were beyond prompt with my appointment times. I never had to wait for my appointments in fact quite often I was in a room even before my appointment time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM.
The costs of going to ACRM we on par with any other clinic when looking at IVF costs. The costs were always explained upfront and I never showed up to the office and expected one cost and was asked to pay another. They always attempted to run through insurance before my costs were explained. I always had great communication with my IVF finance accounts person and she was very open about costs and due dates.
Describe Bansari (Bonnie) Patel's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
I had my embryos genetically tested to ensure quality and when I asked Dr. Patel about her thoughts on transferring both embryos VS one she explained that when genetically tested embryos transferring more than one embryo doesn’t increase your chances of pregnancy it increases your chances of multiples. While she left the final decision up to me I chose to take her advice and only transfer one embryo.
Bansari (Bonnie) Patel

2015 - 2018, Unknown Success
When I was hospitalized, Dr. Fogle saw me daily in the hospital - I even had her cell phone and she checked in constantly via text... She did warn us about "Dr. Google" but she took the time to answer every far fetched question I had about anything I read online. Always upbeat when we saw her. Initially when we started at ACRM, yes we had the doctor rotation for monitoring, procedures, etc. But we're at a point in the process where Dr. Fogle is doing everything herself to ensure that I'm getting the treatment and level of care that she wants. She fully trusts the other doctors in the practice, but the fact that she wants to see it all through really means a lot.
I've had 3 primary nurses [at ACRM -Altanta Perimeter]. The first moved out of state, the second went out on leave, and I'm still working with the third. All compassionate, answered all questions I had in a timely manner. I really like that I can send off an email and get an answer in a reasonable amount of time...reading material was provided to us to review and all consults stressed single FET transfers. I only had a single embryo for FET, so there was no option for multiples.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle is amazing. From the first consult she has been kind, patient and thorough. She will go over everything in incredible detail, taking as much time as needed to answer questions. She did warn us about "Dr. Google" but she took the time to answer every far fetched question I had about anything I read online. Always upbeat when we saw her. Initially when we started at ACRM, yes we had the doctor rotation for monitoring, procedures, etc. But we're at a point in the process where Dr. Fogle is doing everything herself to ensure that I'm getting the treatment and level of care that she wants. She fully trusts the other doctors in the practice, but the fact that she wants to see it all through really means a lot.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Do your research, ask questions, be patient. Dr. Fogle did give realistic expectations for each procedure, but we still went into everything overconfident that we would beat the odds. Be realistic with yourself, listen to her and your care team. Don't be hard and beat yourself up if things don't go perfectly.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
ACRM is an extremely busy clinic. However everyone that I saw on a regular basis was extremely compassionate and empathetic. I've had an unusually high number of complications. The follow up has been incredible. The phlebotomist techs knew me by face and name, not just as a name on a piece of paper. Even the check out clerks were the same. When I miscarried, every person I saw was crying right along with me. When I was hospitalized, Dr. Fogle saw me daily in the hospital - I even had her cell phone and she checked in constantly via text.
Describe the protocols Robin Fogle used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
2 IUIs, 6 attempted IVF cycles resulting in 4 retrievals 1 IUI conversion and 1 complete cancellation/hospitalization IUI's had clomid followed by progesterone orally. Negative beta's. IVF cycles: E2 Priming x2, MiniStim x2, Microdose Flare x2. One of the E2 Priming and one of the Microdose Flare protocols resulted in 1 frozen embryo but CCS genetic screening showed a chromosome mismatch. One E2 Priming resulted in all embryos arresting. One Microdose Flare resulted in 1 embryo that was CCS chromosomal normal. That FET resulted in a miscarriage. One ministim was cancelled and the other converted into an IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
I've had 3 primary nurses. The first moved out of state, the second went out on leave, and I'm still working with the third. All compassionate, answered all questions I had in a timely manner. I really like that I can send off an email and get an answer in a reasonable amount of time.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
It's clear when you are there in the waiting room that ACRM sees a large volume of patients. But it's also clear that they've gained tremendous experience and insight to a process that's still mostly an unknown. There's so much about fertility (or lack there of) that the medical profession just doesn't know. The financial group is not quite as with it as the medical side. If there's anything "different" about a cycle that doesn't follow their normal procedure, it throws the finance person off and usually they forget to update a fill-in the blank type field with the correct information. Review everything, ask questions, keep records.
Describe Robin Fogle's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Yes, reading material was provided to us to review and all consults stressed single FET transfers. I only had a single embryo for FET, so there was no option for multiples.
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Hasty is the first doctor that has EVER pulled me into her office, explained my condition, shared personal experiences with regards to how my specific condition has affected her family and assured me that we would find a way for me and my boyfriend to have the family we desperately want. I'm not a crier, but I cried in that moment, because finally I had a doctor who was compassionate...great listener, patient with questions and really makes you feel at ease. I'm 100% confident she's going to help me make a baby and this is the first time I have felt that in my entire life.
It's [ACRM] in a beautiful building and patients are not allowed to bring in children with consideration to those who are still trying to conceive. I have never seen that before and I thought it was very thoughtful. The only drawback is there is a parking garage, so parking is about $6 per visit. Small fee to pay to get a little bit of baby dust...Dr. Hasty is a God-send. She listens, she understands, she doesn't rush, she explains procedures and makes you feel at ease.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
She's attentive, compassionate, great listener, patient with questions and really makes you feel at ease. I'm 100% confident she's going to help me make a baby and this is the first time I have felt that in my entire life.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Go in with an open heart, because she will protect it.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Although my condition has always been managed by my primary OBGYN, I have always left feeling rushed, an inconvenience when I ask questions about my health in general and especially my fertility. I can remember the last visit after asking what were my chances of getting pregnant, my OBGYN basically saying very outright that it wasn't possible and just left me in the room with that. Appointment over, no explanation. I'm fine with blunt, but at least help me understand. Dr. Hasty is the first doctor that has EVER pulled me into her office, explained my condition, shared personal experiences with regards to how my specific condition has affected her family and assured me that we would find a way for me and my boyfriend to have the family we desperately want. I'm not a crier, but I cried in that moment, because finally I had a doctor who was compassionate. You'd be surprised how rare that is. An infertility diagnosis is devastating. Imagine being diagnosed at the age of 19, and living your entire life knowing that this would be a challenge. Navigating relationships and dating, having to have this conversation over and over again. Finally meeting the love of your life and praying that this won't be a deal breaker. It's tough! Dr. Hasty is a God-send. She listens, she understands, she doesn't rush, she explains procedures and makes you feel at ease. She's been so gracious in even making sure my boyfriend is familiar and comfortable through this process. I am forever grateful that I ran across her practice, just by chance. As they all say, "I wish I would have gone to a fertility specialist from the beginning", because it really has made all the difference in my experience. I am forever grateful.
Describe the protocols Lisa Hasty used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
I don't remember the actual protocol, but we have completed an HSG, Semen Analysis, and ultimately IVF is the best option for us, due to my condition with PCOS. Now all that's left to do is start the process and figure out how to finance it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Deloach and Turkessa Jefferson)
They're always warm and extremely responsive.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
It's in a beautiful building and patients are not allowed to bring in children with consideration to those who are still trying to conceive. I have never seen that before and I thought it was very thoughtful. The only drawback is there is a parking garage, so parking is about $6 per visit. Small fee to pay to get a little bit of baby dust. :)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
So far the initial consultations, HSG and other testing was roughly $1600-$1800 out of pocket. My insurance did not cover most.
Describe Lisa Hasty's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
I haven't started treatment cycles yet.

2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Fogle provided all of the information we needed to know, and at no time did I feel I was misled or had information withheld from us...warm, knowledgeable, and able to convey complex information in easily understandable terms...open to answering questions fully and quickly...recommended donor eggs due to my diagnostic tests, a failed FE transfer at another clinic with my own eggs...I felt I could trust her.
My initial impression at my first consultation was that I would never be able to afford treatment at ACRM...now that I am no longer planning any more attempts to use my own eggs, I will not be throwing money away. This clinic is really fantastic with coordinating visits for those of us who are traveling long distances from out of the area...well-organized and I have never waited more than a few hours to get a response from one of them. The coordination at this clinic is impressive.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle provided all of the information we needed to know, and at no time did I feel I was misled or had information withheld from us. She is warm, knowledgeable, and able to convey complex information in easily understandable terms. She is also open to answering questions fully and quickly.
I would recommend that they see her! My only regret is that she was not the first ER that I sought for treatment.
Dr. Fogle was incredibly patient and explained my odds of conceiving via IVF using my own eggs in detail at every step of the process. She also explained the process of using donor eggs as well as the likelihood of success. Dr. Fogle was honest and open about the financial aspects of the procedures as well. She answered all of my questions, and after my initial consultation, I felt I could trust her.
Due to COVID-19, my current treatment plan of IVF using donor eggs is on hold. Dr. Fogle recommended donor eggs due to my diagnostic tests, a failed FE transfer at another clinic with my own eggs, and my eggs. She ordered a hysteropalpinogram to rule out issues related to a childhood surgery that could have interfered with IVF success. That test showed no damage, and we are reassured that it may increase our chances of conceiving via donor eggs after my treatment is resumed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mirren Reagan)
Mirren Reagan and Taylor Chasteen have both been handling coordination of my care, and they are wonderful. They are very well-organized and I have never waited more than a few hours to get a response from one of them. The coordination at this clinic is impressive.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
My initial impression at my first consultation was that I would never be able to afford treatment at ACRM. Compared to the local clinic that performed my first IVF procedure, it seemed to be a very large and expensive operation. The actual and projected costs are actually similar, and now that I am no longer planning any more attempts to use my own eggs, I will not be throwing money away. This clinic is really fantastic with coordinating visits for those of us who are traveling long distances from out of the area.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
With my treatment currently suspended for COVID-19, I have only completed diagnostic testing at this point. ACRM provided estimates of out-of-pocket costs in advance, and they were similar under my health insurance plan at my local clinic. My last visit included blood testing for me and my husband, a hysterosalpinogram, and hysteroscopy, and the total charged to me out of pocket was under $500.
Dr. Fogle's preference for single embryo transfers for women in my age group appears to be in line with currently accepted best practices in assisted reproduction. I am glad to follow her recommendations.
Atlanta Perimeter

[Dr. David Keenan] was professional and always on time. He was nice and genuine. He wasn’t very talkative but he was honest when I asked questions. He was helpful when I asked questions about the results of the ultrasounds he preformed. He always made the process more relaxing, by not making it feel like a procedure...[eSET approach]My doctor was very open to what I wanted. I was provided important information to make my own decisions.
The [nurse of ACRM] team was great. Answered all my questions and provided helpful tips and miscellaneous information for me. They were supportive and great to work with...The clinics strengths are they have informative staff, they show compassion, and have statistics to back their performance. Weakness is the accounting system is difficult for patients to understand. I’m consistently confused by the itemized receipts and multiple receipts for the same dates
How was your experience with David Keenan at ACRM?
David was professional and always on time. He was nice and genuine. He wasn’t very talkative but he was honest when I asked questions. He was helpful when I asked questions about the results of the ultrasounds he preformed. He always made the process more relaxing, by not making it feel like a procedure.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Keenan at ACRM?
Be proactive about your questions, he will not ask if you have questions so you need to let him know if your curious or in the dark.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Keenan at ACRM?
Dr Keene and dr Patel who worked with him were very personal and kind. They provided good information and great bedside manner from start to finish. We always felt like Human Beings and not a number because Patel not only showed she cared, she let us know her journey with this as well. We had a bad experience previously and decided to give it another chance and what a difference it was between the first time and now.
Describe the protocols David Keenan used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
David and dr Patel together (due to procedures for the coronavirus and limitations) used a standard stims process using Gonal-f, menopur, cetrotide, leuprolide, and novarel. My follicles were a successful side but I did suffer from OHSS. Everything I was suppose to do was listed specifically on a protocol sheet and everything was relayed to me in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Melissa Branch )
The team was great. Answered all my questions and provided helpful tips and miscellaneous information for me. They were supportive and great to work with.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinics strengths are they have informative staff, they show compassion, and have statistics to back their performance. Weakness is the accounting system is difficult for patients to understand. I’m consistently confused by the itemized receipts and multiple receipts for the same dates. This was our second time at this location. We started back in the beginning of 2018 but eight days after I was laid off work and my husband was laid off a month later. This was difficult for us and at that time the clinic had different staff that was difficult to work with for scheduling appointments. We were very discouraged by the staffs lack of desire to help so we stopped treatment. We decided after some friends feedback that we would try one more time this year. It has been a world of a difference. The staff was helpful, friendly, encouraging, supportive and overall genuine. Through the recent hard time with the pandemic the clinic has continued to keep us informed and did not cancel our treatment for egg retrieval!!!! We are excited about the next steps in our journey when it’s safe to begin treatment again with ACRM!
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Keenan at ACRM.
Phase one with genetic testing was about $18,000.00. This does not include pharmacy and additional outside services. ACRM is a little more expensive than other clinics but they have better success rates. The standard fee for phase one for the clinic is $1092.00. The clinic works with ccrm for most of the procedures, however ccrm does not accept insurance so most of the cost was out of pocket.
Describe David Keenan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
David Keenan
Marietta

Dr. Denis was wonderful. He's not going to let you be unrealistic in your expectations though- will keep things real, but also positive...Great job explaining processes, likely results, all the options, the biology of it all. Matter of fact, but not cold. Appreciate all of his communication through out the process...eSET was used. graded visually then genetic testing, as embroys where from me at 39...
Overall the medical care is top notch [at ACRM]. Unfortunately, the accounting team is absolutely horrible...even if you pay every bill without pause, if there is one that you do not know is outstanding you will receive a nasty email, and they will treat your like your never paying them. But what is the worse is that I just received a call from COLLECTIONS saying I had an outstanding Embryo storage fee- NO ONE ever emailed me or sent me a bill in the mail.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Great job explaining processes, likely results, all the options, the biology of it all. Matter of fact, but not cold. Appreciate all of his communication through out the process but most especially, of course, the call to confirm I was PREGNANT!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andre Denis at ACRM?
Listen to him- all aspects of the options and likelihood of success. There are no guarantees, but remaining positive is the best way to proceed.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Dr. Denis was wonderful. He's not going to let you be unrealistic in your expectations though- will keep things real, but also positive. I am sad he is retiring. However, given our timing of egg retrieval during beginning of everything shutting down for COVID in March-April of 2020 I did have lots of interaction with the other Drs in the practice and was happy with all
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura)
Laura and Denis Care team did a great job. I was comfortable and felt like they were always positive, even in the midst of alot of fear surrounding the beginning of COVID in March-April of 2020. I appreciate them keeping us on our path to pregnancy even when we did not know how to protect ourselves from COVID, how it was spread etc in those early days.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Overall the medical care is top notch. Unfortunately, the accounting team is absolutely horrible. And I read similar reviews before beginning care. I mostly thought to myself that perhaps those previous reviewers had trouble paying the bills, meaning they didn't have the cash, etc. Nope. I am here to confirm, that is not the case at all. I dont have the right words to describe the complete LACK of basic competence, follow-thru, or responsibility to the patients - even if you pay every bill without pause, if there is one that you do not know is outstanding you will receive a nasty email, and they will treat your like your never paying them. But what is the worse is that I just received a call from COLLECTIONS saying I had an outstanding Embryo storage fee- NO ONE ever emailed me or sent me a bill in the mail. They have my current phone number and address. And yet the Collector told me an address with a major typo in it and she had my wrong phone number. Now that this mystery bill is now with Collections that means they've already reported this to Credit Bureau! This is totally unacceptable. I am speechless at how their inability to do their job in accounting is now significantly impacting us. This will impact my ability to quality for things (credit score impact) and I did not do anything but pay every bill, in full, with them the entire time I was in treatment and ensured they had my current info so that I would receive any future invoices. I dont know how to warn anyone how to protect yourself if at ACRM and dealing with accounting, other than you have to be on top of them to ensure you do not owe money. As counterintiative as it is, that is the only way to be sure you do not get majorly screwed like I currently am. On a final note- I do have to say we did 2 IUIs and 1 IVF (successful) - and we have a 6 month old boy now. Happy and Healthy and would not trade him for anything in the world. BUT I do not want this happening (the financial chaos) to anyone else!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
2 IUI, 1 successful IVF total (with no fertility coverage with insurance, and including all Rxs) $30,000-$35,000
Describe Andre Denis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
eSET was used. graded visually then genetic testing, as embroys where from me at 39 this is highly recommended.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
Billing- frozen embryo storage bill was never received and just got a call it went to collections. Collections did not have my correct phone number or correct address- both provided from the clinic to them. The clinic does have my correct information as we were active patients for over a year, and during that time received the bills either email or mail without incident, all paid immediately when received. So this type of screw up, now impacting my credit, when it was WHOLEY an error in their accounting department is completely unacceptable.
Atlanta Buckhead

Dr. Carpenter is very to the point and thorough. She always took the time to explain everything to me which was so appreciated in this process. She also allowed me the freedom to suggest different pathways forward and was always honest on her opinion of these options...We did a stair-step approach when I did not respond to 50 mg clomid. In the same cycle, we increased to 100 mg clomid and then 7.5 mg letrozole. The next cycle she added dexamethasone to letrozole which helped with ovulation. Dr. Carpenter was very open to trying strategies to help make me ovulate. When the oral medication did not seem to result in a pregnancy, she very gently suggested IVF and explained her rationale for that suggestion.
It can be easy at ACRM to become lost and I found it was very important to follow up consistently...Sometimes the nurses would not have the proper dosage to send to the pharmacy but when I brought this to their attention it was quickly resolved...The front desk staff is always very friendly. I did have some issues with billing but ultimately it was resolved but it was a bit of a headache to get to that point. Scheduling was typically very easy...We did a stair-step approach when I did not respond to 50 mg clomid. In the same cycle, we increased to 100 mg clomid and then 7.5 mg letrozole. The next cycle she added dexamethasone to letrozole which helped with ovulation. Dr. Carpenter was very open to trying strategies to help make me ovulate. When the oral medication did not seem to result in a pregnancy, she very gently suggested IVF and explained her rationale for that suggestion.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Come prepared with questions and Dr. Carpenter will spend the time to explain everything to you. I only know from my experience of asking many questions but I would also think that if you did not have questions, Dr. Carpenter would still be thorough on explaining the process
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Dr. Carpenter always spent time answering all of my questions and was incredibly patient
Describe the protocols Sue Ellen Carpenter used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)

2017 - 2020, Successful
She thoroughly analyzed my previous care and walked us through some new options and suggestions for treatment. ... Dr. Carpenter truly listened and thought outside the box for my treatments. ... She has a soft and warm manner about her making you feel comfortable under her care. ... Dr. Carpenter goes above and beyond trying to ease your anxiety and find solutions to create the family you long for. She is also very smart and determined to get to the cause of any issues.
Multiple locations, doctors, and staff support. This allows for scheduling flexibility but also means you may see a variety of practitioners depending on where you elect to receive your care. The clinic communicates with one another very well so your care is coordinated. ... Each embryo transfer was about $5000 total. The prescriptions for the transfer were about $100. This was out-of-pocket because we did not have infertility coverage.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Dr. Carpenter is very experienced and very thorough. She has a soft and warm manner about her making you feel comfortable under her care. She is also very smart and determined to get to the cause of any issues.
Dr. Carpenter truly listened and thought outside the box for my treatments. We had previously been with another clinic with only negative results and were ready to give up until we met with Dr. Carpenter. She thoroughly analyzed my previous care and walked us through some new options and suggestions for treatment.
All of my transfers were frozen embryo cycles. Typically I would take birth control for a few days before beginning the real protocol to allow the 3-week protocol to be scheduled. I would start with estrogen for 2 weeks followed by the addition of progesterone injections for the 3rd week leading up the transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sherri Bisciotti)
Always friendly, responsive, and attentive
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM.
Describe Sue Ellen Carpenter's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Dr. Carpenter tried single embryo transfers the 1st 2 attempts and then the 3rd attempt we transferred to embryos which is when we became pregnant.

2017 - 2019, Successful
[Dr. Denis] explains it very well based on studies, researches etc. All based on your age, previous treatments, diagnosis, and others. I trusted in him and he convinced me that eSET was the best for me. It only took one for me to get pregnant on my first transfer with him!...Ask as many questions as you want... he will answer them! He has the facts, studies, examples, pictures ready for your appointment. I've been with different doctor (two previous failed transfers) and he was THE ONE that gave me my positive test on my very first transfer of this cycle. I'm very thankful and would definitely refer him to friends.
Strengths [at ACRM]: OMG! They have the best facility!...Love that they order only the necessary meds so you don't end up with left overs. They let you make appointments on both locations for your convenience. You'll have your nurse contact information and you can reach her anytime. They were really sweet and the called to let me know I had a positive pregnancy test :) Weaknesses: Not sure if they have one. Trying to think of something but I can't find anything relevant that bothered me. I'd say it's the fact that they don't work with your insurance. Let's say my EOB would say I could have a discount but it was up to them to accept it and they never did.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Well... to start with... he speaks portuguese as well. So it was nice to be able to speak our native language for a change. He is very kind, compassionate, but he can also be direct and he'll definitely tell you the whole truth. Ask as many questions as you want... he will answer them! He has the facts, studies, examples, pictures ready for your appointment. I've been with different doctor (two previous failed transfers) and he was THE ONE that gave me my positive test on my very first transfer of this cycle. I'm very thankful and would definitely refer him to friends.
Don't hesitate to ask him questions. He works on both Buckhead and Perimeter location. So try to schedule where it's best for you. That's a plus :)
Describe the protocols Andre Denis used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
IVF Protocol Antagonist: - Started birth control pills on my CD3; - CD11 last birth control pill; - CD12 Baseline and bloodwork; - CD15 Started stimulation injection meds subcutaneously: 225IU of Gonal-F 1 Vial of Menopur (mixed with 1ml of saline) - CD20 (DOS6) Ultrasound and bloodwork; - CD20 (DOS6) Started Cetrotide 0.25mg injections; - CD22 (DOS8) Ultrasound and bloodwork; - CD24 (DOS10) Ultrasound and bloodwork; - CD24 (DOS10) Last injections of Menopur, Gonal-F and Cetrotide. - CD25 (DOS11) They put me on Cabergoline 0.5mg (1 tablet) for 8 nights because of high estrogen levels (risk of develop ovarian hyperstimulation symptoms); - CD25 (DOS11) Triger shot - Novarel 1,000 units subcutaneous at a specific time according to egg retrieval time; - CD25 (DOS11) Triger shot - 1hour later I took 4mg of Lupron (80 units) subcutaneous; - CD26 (DOS12) Triger shot - 12hours later I took the second dose of Lupron 4mg (80 units) subcutaneous - CD27 Egg Retrieval day (28 eggs retrieved; 23 mature; 20 fertilized; 11 made it to blast (5 were frozen on day 5 and 6 were frozen on day 6); all 11 were sent to PGS testing; 8 were normal and 1 did not get a reading (candidate to be retested in the future). - (CD1) 9 days after egg retrieval my period started ; - (CD2) Started birth control pills; - (CD12) SIS/Trial transfer appointment; - (CD17) Last birth control pill; - (CD19) Baseline and bloodwork appointment; - (CD20) Started Estrace 2mg (twice a day); - (CD26) Started Estrace 2mg (3 times a day); - (CD32) Midcycle ultrasound and bloodwork appointment; - (CD34) Started PIO (Progesterone sesame in oil 25mg); - (CD35) Increased PIO to 50mg; - (CD36) Started Medrol (Methylprednisolone) 16mg once daily, for 5 days; - (CD38) Bloodwork appointment (check progesterone and estrogen levels); - (CD39) Transfer day ( Transferred only 1 healthy PGS tested embryo); - (CD49) First pregnancy blood test; - (CD51) Second pregnancy blood test; - (CD54) Third pregnancy blood test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Meghan Kent)
They will give you a nurse that will be yours during your treatment there. Mine was out for a few days and when I called they gave me the nurse on call. I guess I was lucky because then I had two nurses to talk to and send emails with questions. Either phone or email they were very responsive. You can always get a hold of something if you need something.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Strengths: OMG! They have the best facility! Also very well qualifies professionals (including embryologists). Love that they order only the necessary meds so you don't end up with left overs. They let you make appointments on both locations for your convenience. You'll have your nurse contact information and you can reach her anytime. They were really sweet and the called to let me know I had a positive pregnancy test :) Weaknesses: Not sure if they have one. Trying to think of something but I can't find anything relevant that bothered me. I'd say it's the fact that they don't work with your insurance. Let's say my EOB would say I could have a discount but it was up to them to accept it and they never did.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
I'm not able to tell the price because we used Attain finance program instead of payment directly to the clinic. But from where I recall: - Medications were self paid (I'm not sure but I don't think we reached the $5,000.00 we thought we would reach for the whole cycle- retrieval and transfer); - Anesthesia was also self paid ($515); - Preliminary Testing (i.e. Trial Transfer and SIS), also self paid; - For the baseline, biopsy and transfer a total of $16,540.00 - PGS is $1,950.00 (screening of up to 6 embryos and shipping); I guess that would be something around $25,000.00 (not included preliminary testing if you need it).
He explains it very well based on studies, researches etc. All based on your age, previous treatments, diagnosis, and others. I trusted in him and he convinced me that eSET was the best for me. It only took one for me to get pregnant on my first transfer with him!
Atlanta Buckhead

Dr. Calhoun is always so kind and remembers personal things about your journey. You're never just a number...She makes you feel a lot better about a process that it's already extremely difficult to deal with. She is always so optomistic, which puts you in a better mindset. She has went above and beyond for me with everything...She is extremely knowledgeable and will make sure you have all of the answers you need...I was on Letrozole, Clomid, and Dexamethasone. The first 3 cycles were clomid and dexamethasone, the next 4 were all 3, and the current one is Letrozole and dexamethasone. I've always responded well with the Clomid, but it always thinned out my lining. I would trigger for ovulation after my mid cycle results came back and the IUI would be around 24 hours after. I have had failed cycles each time.
for IUI alone [at ACRM] I paid around $500 each time. I received bills all throughout the month for things like ultrasounds and bloodwork...One of the biggest strengths is how compassionate they are. This is a very scary and overwhleming process and they're with you every step of the way. Our next step is IVF. It is very expensive so we keep doing IUIs while saving up, but I dont feel as if we've exhausted all of our options to get there yet. I'm not sure if we've tried all the medications we can, for my husband and myself.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr Calhoun is very kind and compassionate. She makes you feel a lot better about a process that it's already extremely difficult to deal with. She is always so optomistic, which puts you in a better mindset. She has went above and beyond for me with everything.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Express any concerns and ask any questions you may have. She is extremely knowledgeable and will make sure you have all of the answers you need.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Describe the protocols Kathryn Calhoun used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Cailin)
Everyone was so kind and were always very informative. While it's easy to feel alone in this scary process, they always make you feel like they're always by your side every step of the way. They are all so understanding.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
for IUI alone I paid around $500 each time. I received bills all throughout the month for things like ultrasounds and bloodwork.
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr.Calhoun was absolutely amazing! She always made me feel comfortable , hopeful , and that she was as invested as we were. She always does an awesome job explaining our treatment and next steps. She is quick to adjust plans as needed. She has truly impacted our lives greatly and motivated me want to go into this field and help others the way she is helping us!!...always makes me feel like I matter and that my treatment is number one even though I know she has other clients. I truly believe she wants me to become pregnant as badly as we would like to be.
She [nurse at ACRM] was super responsive and caring!!...My appointments are anywhere from $110-200 Ultra sounds are anywhere from $150-300 In house blood work was $100 a test...Everyone always makes you feel welcomed and cared for! I don’t have any complaints of weaknesses that I have at with this clinic. I love our doctor and care team. Everyone is super responsive and helpful...We started with trying leterolze. I was not producing any mature eggs so she bumped up the dosage. Still no production or mature eggs so went to highest dosage. After that wasn’t successful she tried combined cycle of leterzole and clomid for five days. Again nothing so she Bumped up the dosages to the highest of both medications for ten days. Went in and finally had some mature eggs. We did a trigger shot and I ovulate for the first time ever but the cycle was not successful in a pregnancy. We went back to 10 days of clomid & leterzole. Nothing was growing so starting at a low dosage of gonal - f for seven days. Two eggs were maturing so we did a trigger shot. Currently in Two week wait.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions
Dr.Calhoun always makes me feel like I matter and that my treatment is number one even though I know she has other clients. I truly believe she wants me to become pregnant as badly as we would like to be.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Maria )
She was super responsive and caring!!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
My insurance didn’t cover any fertility treatments. My appointments are anywhere from $110-200 Ultra sounds are anywhere from $150-300 In house blood work was $100 a test
Atlanta Buckhead

Dr. Lisa Hasty has the best bedside manner and yet she is so professional and blunt with relaying clinical information...she remembers everything about me and my case every time I walk in her office...She never rushes the appointment, which makes me feel as though I am important to her...advised I do a single transfer due to my incompetent cervix...provide Dr. Hasty with every piece of information you can from previous doctors, etc. because she will read it thoroughly and talk through it with you
ACRM is beyond amazing! Their offices are pleasant and calming. I have been to each of their locations and the front desk staff are always so friendly and helpful...The full IVF cycle costs $15,000. The associated anesthesia costs $550. Genetic testing is another approximately $2,000. The medications for IVF are approximately $6,000...Nurse Michelle makes herself very available and easy to reach out to and communicate with. It is an amazing relief to be able to email your nurse with questions!
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Lisa Hasty has the best bedside manner and yet she is so professional and blunt with relaying clinical information, which is exactly what I want and need in a fertility doctor. With many doctors in the past, I felt like I was starting over with each appointment. I don't know how Dr. Hasty does it, but she remembers everything about me and my case every time I walk in her office. She is nothing short of amazing at what she does and as a person!
I would advise a new patient to provide Dr. Hasty with every piece of information you can from previous doctors, etc. because she will read it thoroughly and talk through it with you. In other words, don't feel like you would be wasting your time gathering medical records and filling out forms to the highest level of detail.
Dr. Hasty always makes you feel like a human. She greets you by first name and with a warm hug each and every time you see her. She never rushes the appointment, which makes me feel as though I am important to her.
Thus far, I have only tried fertility medications (Letrozole and Clomid) under Dr. Hasty. I am currently in the process of beginning an IVF cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle DeLoach)
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM is beyond amazing! Their offices are pleasant and calming. I have been to each of their locations and the front desk staff are always so friendly and helpful. All of their offices are and hour or more from where I live, but each and every time it is worth the drive!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
The full IVF cycle costs $15,000. The associated anesthesia costs $550. Genetic testing is another approximately $2,000. The medications for IVF are approximately $6,000, plus the supplements that I am currently taking.
Dr. Hasty has advised I do a single transfer due to my incompetent cervix. She explained the risks involved with multiples and that the embryo could still split after transfer.

How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr. Calhoun has been such a kind, warm and skillful RE so far. During our very first consultation, she had to break the news to me that residual cysts from a previous clomid cycle would mean I had to wait a month before starting an IUI cycle, and she was straightforward and kind in her delivery. She personally called me when we realized halfway through my third IUI cycle that I was inexplicably pregnant (bloodwork 10 days before showed progesterone of 1, so they had started me on another round of letrozole), and even though she herself was confused about what exactly was going on, she was very kind as she shared that I was most likely experiencing an early miscarriage. She personally conduced an ultrasound the next day so we could learn more and I could ask her questions. She seems genuinely interested in my success and well being. My only con about her is that I've only seen her in person three times. She splits her time between offices, so she has never performed an IUI for me, and it's a little unnerving to not know who I'm going to see. But when sh!t got real (confusing pregnancy/early miscarriage) she was all over it with multiple personal phone calls and a prompt in-person consultation. I'm hopeful about our next steps and feel confident with Dr. Calhoun handling my treatment.
If it's important for you to see her in person at most visits, be willing to go to multiple office locations depending on her schedule.
Dr. Calhoun has been fantastic so far. She personally called me with the very surprising news that I was pregnant after my second IUI (I had already started Letrozole for another IUI because earlier bloodwork had indicated I wasn't pregnant), and scheduled a meeting with me the very next day to personally conduct an ultrasound and talk me through what was clearly going to be an early miscarriage. She called me a few days later, and I assumed she had some sort of test result she wanted to share that maybe I didn't know about, and so I asked why she was calling. "Because I'm worried about you!" was her answer. I was totally shocked to have a doctor call just because she cared and wanted to check in with me during a confusing and disappointing situation. She's very kind and warm, but also honest and straightforward. The perfect personality mix for me.
So far I've done 2.5 IUI cycles with Dr. Calhoun (third got cancelled halfway through.) She's had me do a baseline scan and bloodwork day 2 or 3, then prescribed 5.0mg of letrozole each time, had me do a mid-cycle scan around day 12, and then I've always ovulated on my own, but if I hadn't, I was prepared to do a trigger shot. First one failed outright, second appeared to have failed, but actually resulted in a very early miscarriage, and third got cancelled. I will do one more IUI and then more onto IVF. She is ready for me to go to IVF now, but I want to try one more IUI since #2 technically worked, and she was fine with me trying one more.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Cailin Wilder)
I really haven't had much interaction with Cailin yet. So far it's been fine, but she really hasn't had much of a chance to be good or bad – she has been responsive and friendly via email, which is huge. I LOVE one of the nurse practitioners Marin (don't think I'm spelling her name right) who has done several ultrasounds for me. It's a big clinic, and I often have random doctors and nurses performing ultrasounds and doing procedures for me (which I don't like), but I'm always happy when I see Marin. I'm THRILLED by how easy scheduling is. It's an absolute delight that I can just send someone an email to get an appointment scheduled, and an hour later, its on the books. It's a far cry from the pain of scheduling appointments with my obgyn before we moved to the big leagues.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Overall, ACRM is a well-oiled machine. Before going myself, I had read some bad reviews about the clinic along the lines of "it's a fertility factory, and you'll just be a number", so I was a bit apprehensive, but I have been very pleasantly surprised. It's a factory only in the sense that they have everything down to a science. I have never waited more than 15 minutes before being called back for an appointment, and the only time I had to wait 30 minutes on the table for an IUI procedure to be done, a nurse came to check on me and told me that a retrieval was going long and I would be seen shortly, and the doctor apologized profusely as well once he came in. The office is beautiful and clean, and scheduling is a dream. It's so seamless. I've always gotten test results the same day. I get return emails over the weekend. Well oiled machine. The only downside is that it is a big clinic. My doctor works out of two different offices, and I have only seen her in person three times. Both of my IUIs have been performed by random doctors (including a male doctor who I find to be too gruff). I hate not seeing the same doctor and nurses every time, but I'm willing to make the sacrifice for the smooth experience and excellent care otherwise.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
So far each IUI is around 2,000 and we anticipate one round of IVF will be 25,000. Likely an extra 5,000 for genetic testing and 5,000 for additional transfers.
Describe Kathryn Calhoun's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
N/A as I haven't moved onto IVF yet

2019, Consult
Seeing Dr. Patel for the first time, I told her that I was scared & nervous of what she was going to tell me...Dr. Patel was completely understanding & caring. She asked what I was scared of & told me not to be nervous. It felt so natural to talk to her & open up about my feelings. She offered tissues when they were needed. She went back to 6th grade sex ed (I have forgotten a lot) & explained everything with me; including stuff that my regular OBGYN had not about ovulating.
She [nurse at ACRM] has been good at explaining the labs needed and the results. I have emailed a few times and she has always been prompt and responsive...Dr. Patel encouraged me to go to a different facility for the HSG test as they had a lower cost. ACRM was $1100.00 vs. $500.00. I had to have in house blood pregnancy test for the HSG and it was $87.00...When I made my first appointment, they were suppose to call me back to let me know what I would owe. I wasn't sure what my insurance would cover. I did not hear back from them. Upon arrival I was told it was only a specialist co-pay. You may want to make sure that you figure this out prior to your appointment as that could play a big part in you proceeding with fertility treatments.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr. Patel is extremely thorough with providing me with the information needed to make a informed decision. She was prompt and to the point when needed, yet had a soft and understanding side as well. I appreciate that it was not pressured to just jump in. She wanted to know that I understood how everything worked.
Just be open and honest with your concerns or questions.
I am a 41yo who has been TTC for 1 year. I have no children. My husband has 3 children. We have been married for 1 month!! I finally met a man who wants to have children and I can't get pregnant... I went into this with little to no knowledge other than the internet, blogs & Instagram. My regular OBGYN's were no help, their only answer was see a fertility doctor. With not having insurance, I wasn't even sure that was a option for us. Seeing Dr. Patel for the first time, I told her that I was scared & nervous of what she was going to tell me. I was embarrassed that my husband had to work & could not go with me. Would she think that I was the only one interested in having a child? Dr. Patel was completely understanding & caring. She asked what I was scared of & told me not to be nervous. It felt so natural to talk to her & open up about my feelings. She offered tissues when they were needed. She went back to 6th grade sex ed (I have forgotten a lot) & explained everything with me; including stuff that my regular OBGYN had not about ovulating. I learned things that I did not know, which I was able to share with my husband. She expressed her empathy with my feelings and concerns. I feel like she understood where my heart was coming from. She was honest & discussed the percentages of me getting pregnant on my own. What our options were &where would be the best starting place. We discussed the best financial options for us. She advised me to have a few test done elsewhere to save money. She was not pushy with getting me to sign up or make a commitment that day. She encouraged me to think about the options & talk with my husband. Upon leaving she gave me her card and wrote in her email address in case we had any other questions. We have decided to continue and will definitely be using Dr. Patel. Her staff has also been helpful and very responsive.
I have done 3 cycles of clomid before seeing Dr. Patel, so we made the decision to start with labs to see what is going on with me. She found a few items of concern. So, I am starting thyroid medication, a HSG procedure and my husband is doing a sperm test. We will wait for all of the results and schedule a follow up.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Caitlin Stephens)
She has been good at explaining the labs needed and the results. I have emailed a few times and she has always been prompt and responsive.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
On my first visit, I had a specialist copay. They did labs as well that day, which my insurance covered. Dr. Patel encouraged me to go to a different facility for the HSG test as they had a lower cost. ACRM was $1100.00 vs. $500.00. I had to have in house blood pregnancy test for the HSG and it was $87.00. The sperm test was $140.00 I believe.
N/A - We haven't gotten this far.
Bansari (Bonnie) Patel
Marietta

Dr. Calhoun has always been open, honest and compassionate. I feel that we WILL be successful in her care. She has answered all 1000 questions in a timely manner. I have requested certain tests for my own peace of mind that she gladly performed (even if it wasn't necessary). She listens to my requests and concerns. When I had to end an ectopic pregnancy for my own health, she cried with me.
The ladies at ACRM (especially Cailin) ate amazing. They answer all my questions in a timely manner. They provide quality information and try to work my appointments around my work schedule.... ACRM wants you to be successful. I feel their strengths are that they aren't pushing into their own agenda, they want you to be comfortable with the treatments they suggest. My insurance covered most of the tests, and none of the treatment costs. They helped provide me with support group information. I don't have any weakness es As have had a great experience.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Be open to suggestions and listen to all the information before you start asking questions. (Most of the time, she will address it before you do.)
She cried with me when I had an ectopic and celebrated when we got positive results!
Our strategy is to get pregnant and stay pregnant. We tried Clomid (twice) which both times ended up as a chemical pregnancy. We then tried a trigger shot, which produced an ectopic. The ectpoic (along with PCOS) clogged my tubes so we will move on to IVF in March 2019.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Cailyn )
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
For the past year we have spend $4000 in treatments and testing.
She has given us the choice, but has suggested eSET.
Atlanta Perimeter

She [Dr. Calhoun] was wonderfully supportive during our miscarriage. She wanted to reach out to us even though it was while she was on vacation. We will pursue future treatments with her because we know she cares and truly wants to help us have a family. ... She is kind and caring, and takes the time to explain things to us. ... She will make the best decisions for you on this journey.
We had appointment times [monitoring], but it was first come at 8am. ... Call backs from your nurse come late in the day, between 2-4p. This is because they [ACRM] see patients throughout the am/mid-day. ... The clinic does one embryo transfer, and after a failed transfer or loss there is the option to transfer two. ... Cailin is my new nurse and I love her! She is attentive and compassionate.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
She was wonderfully supportive during our miscarriage. She wanted to reach out to us even though it was while she was on vacation. We will pursue future treatments with her because we know she cares and truly wants to help us have a family.
It is easy for us to let emotion make decisions but trust your doctor. She will make the best decisions for you on this journey.
She is kind and caring, and takes the time to explain things to us.
I’m not sure! I don’t have notes on this, but we will be changing up our protocol for the next time to include growth hormones so my eggs are all around the same maturity age during retrieval.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: My new bruise is Cailin and PCC is Bernice )
Cailin is my new nurse and I love her! She is attentive and compassionate.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Call backs from your nurse come late in the day, between 2-4p. This is because they see patients throughout the am/mid-day. But it is hard when you are waiting on answers to your questions. If it is an emergent question, you can call for the on-call nurse.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
We had appointment times, but it was first come at 8am.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
We spent around 24k on several IUIs, a retrieval and transfer.
The clinic does one embryo transfer, and after a failed transfer or loss there is the option to transfer two. We understand these policies, and plus we only had one PGS normal embryo to transfer.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
When doing our egg retrieval we were supposed to have my uterine test while I was under anesthesia, but it wasn’t scheduled. We had to do this a few months later before a transfer attempt. It was something the previous nurse had on my file to book, but we did not remind them when scheduled. Therefore there wasn’t enough time between patients to perform the test.
Marietta

Dr. Fogle spent time getting to know me and my husband in a consultation, before talking to us about our options. ... She seems to be more a proponent for traditional forms of fertility care (Clomid, IUI, IVF) and less supportive of nontraditional forms (acupuncture, herbal supplements). ... She is empathetic when delivering test results, but also clear about what needs to be done. ... It is this combination that makes her an excellent doctor when dealing with this medical specialty, since for many fertility patients, time is against us. ...
ACRM is the most organized clinic I've ever been to. Everything is carefully planned out, with lots of helpful paperwork and info for every step of the fertility process. When you walk into the office, it is a relaxing and positive environment. ... The nurses are very good at getting back to me. Every email I send gets returned by one of the nurses. They are helpful in answering questions I have in between appointments.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle is very empathetic, and delivers test results with a mixture of honesty and compassion. It is this combination that makes her an excellent doctor when dealing with this medical specialty, since for many fertility patients, time is against us. I like to ask a lot of questions and take notes, and Dr. Fogle does a great job translating medical jargon into decipherable information that I can understand. She seems to be more a proponent for traditional forms of fertility care (Clomid, IUI, IVF) and less supportive of nontraditional forms (acupuncture, herbal supplements).
I would take Dr. Fogle's advice, since she is an expert in her field, but also listen to your own instincts on trying nontraditional forms of fertility such as acupuncture.
Dr. Fogle spent time getting to know me and my husband in a consultation, before talking to us about our options. She is empathetic when delivering test results, but also clear about what needs to be done.
We are trying IUI and letrozole this cycle. We will do two rounds of this treatment strategy. If these are unsuccessful, I will start IVF. Since I am a teacher with a limited salary, we don't know if IVF is a viable option for us financially. But we really want a baby, and are willing to do what it takes to have a family.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
So far, with consultation, blood work, and HSG, the total is $1500. We are doing IUI this month, which will be $1900, and then after that, IVF will be $24,000.
Atlanta Perimeter

We did a frozen embryo transfer [with Dr. Andre Denis]...We always left feeling like we knew what to expect and that he was doing everything in his power to diagnose our infertility problems instead of just sticking us in the “unexplained” category where we had been for years...Pretty standard protocol in terms of the drugs used before the egg retrieval. We had 22 eggs retrieved, 13 embryos, 9 made it to blasto, and ended up with 2 chromosomally normal embryos. It was at this point that Dr. Denis ordered another blood test and discovered that we have a chromosome translocation and that is why we had so much difficulty getting pregnant. We transferred one embryo that successfully implanted and had our son in February of 2020.
We did a frozen embryo transfer[at ACRM]. Pretty standard protocol in terms of the drugs used before the egg retrieval. We had 22 eggs retrieved, 13 embryos, 9 made it to blasto, and ended up with 2 chromosomally normal embryos...Meghan and all of the staff at ACRM was great. They were always available by email to answer questions and while we were in the office made sure that we were comfortable...believe our total cost was around $24,000. Our egg retrieval and embryo transfer was $17,000, genetic testing (since we had over 7 embryos) was $1,000, and medications were around $6,000.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Dr. Denis was always very warm and caring throughout all of our appointments. The thing I remember most about him is that he consistently reminded us to not blame ourselves for our infertility because we had no control over it and that he knew how much women played the blame game. He took the time at each appointment to answer any questions that we had and he explained the entire process in detail. We always left feeling like we knew what to expect and that he was doing everything in his power to diagnose our infertility problems instead of just sticking us in the “unexplained” category where we had been for years.
Go see him.
Dr. Denis made us feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. He had a warm bedside manner, understood how emotionally draining the entire IVF process can be, and always explained everything to us thoroughly so that we knew exactly what was going on and when.
We did a frozen embryo transfer. Pretty standard protocol in terms of the drugs used before the egg retrieval. We had 22 eggs retrieved, 13 embryos, 9 made it to blasto, and ended up with 2 chromosomally normal embryos. It was at this point that Dr. Denis ordered another blood test and discovered that we have a chromosome translocation and that is why we had so much difficulty getting pregnant. We transferred one embryo that successfully implanted and had our son in February of 2020.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Meghan Kent)
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic is great. The staff is friendly and compassionate, which is what I needed during our IVF process. They have different offices which helps in trying to get an appointment. The only downside is that all of the offices are located in the Atlanta area and traffic is terrible.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
I believe our total cost was around $24,000. Our egg retrieval and embryo transfer was $17,000, genetic testing (since we had over 7 embryos) was $1,000, and medications were around $6,000.
Dr. Denis’s explanation of our single embryo transfer made sense. I had been pregnant before, I was under 30, and we only had 2 embryos to transfer.
Atlanta Buckhead
Upon our first meeting with Dr Denis we felt very comfortable talking with him about our situation. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and to walk through a lot of info and data that made us much more aware of all our options and what course of action would be best for us. While we didn’t see him for every appointment I knew that he was being kept up to date on our treatment by the great team of nurses...With progesterone supplements I got pregnant the next try with Clomid and timed intercourse (we had a vacation planned so we couldn’t do the IUI), however we lost that pregnancy at 10.5 weeks. We then graduated to IVF in the hopes of finding a good egg as we knew I wasn’t infertile with Gonal-F, Menopur, Omnitrope and Novarel - but after retrieving only 4 eggs we didn’t have any make it to blast. We’re now beginning our second round of IVF with Gonal-F, Menopur and micro dose Lupron.
after retrieving only 4 eggs [at ACRM] we didn’t have any make it to blast. We’re now beginning our second round of IVF with Gonal-F, Menopur and micro dose Lupron...Tulsi [nurse] was responsive and compassionate and I’m so glad that we had her on our team...Medically they always took great care of me, they called me with my test updates on time and were accommodating when I needed to adjust timing and protocols as a result of unexpected life things happening along the way. Additionally, the offer a free support group each week for patients and once I started attending I found it to be so helpful.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Upon our first meeting with Dr Denis we felt very comfortable talking with him about our situation. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and to walk through a lot of info and data that made us much more aware of all our options and what course of action would be best for us. While we didn’t see him for every appointment I knew that he was being kept up to date on our treatment by the great team of nurses. When we did experience a loss he was compassionate and it felt like he was right there on this journey with us.
Take advantage of the time you get with him and ask all the questions. Come prepared with questions so that you can make the most of his knowledge.
We never felt rushed with him and he made it feel like he truly cared about our situation. He answered all our questions and explained things to us in great detail. His approach was the perfect mix of fact and feeling for us.
We did Clomid with IUI the first time around and got a negative test - but learned my progesterone was low. With progesterone supplements I got pregnant the next try with Clomid and timed intercourse (we had a vacation planned so we couldn’t do the IUI), however we lost that pregnancy at 10.5 weeks. We then graduated to IVF in the hopes of finding a good egg as we knew I wasn’t infertile with Gonal-F, Menopur, Omnitrope and Novarel - but after retrieving only 4 eggs we didn’t have any make it to blast. We’re now beginning our second round of IVF with Gonal-F, Menopur and micro dose Lupron.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tulsi )
Tulsi was responsive and compassionate and I’m so glad that we had her on our team.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I felt complete confidence in this clinic from day one. Medically they always took great care of me, they called me with my test updates on time and were accommodating when I needed to adjust timing and protocols as a result of unexpected life things happening along the way. Additionally, the offer a free support group each week for patients and once I started attending I found it to be so helpful.
We haven’t gotten there yet.
Atlanta Buckhead

I am now preparing for egg donor IVF. Before this happens, she [Dr. Sue Ellen Carpenter] recommended I have the fibroids removed...was open and honest. She cares about her patients including their physical and mental well-being...always offers both sides of the procedure(s), good and bad. You never feel rushed when talking to her. She refrains from offering personal advice. She always provides research based answers.
$60/visit. IUI approx. $3,000 each. Meds. $25 [costs at ACRM]...The clinic is great at scheduling people. The waiting room is never over crowded nor do you have to wait long. The care coordinators are responsive and caring. It would be great if the frozen sperm and IUI procedure were at the Johns Creek location vs going to the other office. I would have also prefer Dr. Carpenter to perform the IUI procedure instead of a doctor I never met.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Dr. Carpenter always offers both sides of the procedure(s), good and bad. You never feel rushed when talking to her. She refrains from offering personal advice. She always provides research based answers.
Look forward to being cared for by a Dr. who puts you first.
Dr. Carpenter was open and honest. She cares about her patients including their physical and mental well-being.
I had 3 IUI’s. I wanted to try to have a child using my own eggs. My ovarian reserve was slightly below normal, but all other tests were fine. She used Letrozole to increase the number of eggs produced, but each time I never had more than 2 well developed eggs released. I also used progesterone inserted vaginally. The end result was 2 negative results and 1 chemical miscarriage. I am now preparing for egg donor IVF. Before this happens, she recommended I have the fibroids removed. The surgery is tomorrow, 3/1/18.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Timeka Carter)
Timeka is a good care coordinator. She always called back ina timely manner and was extremely fast when replying to emails. I did not have much interaction with my nurse. I did not have much interaction with
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM.
$60/visit. IUI approx. $3,000 each. Meds. $25
It is my understanding the center will only emplaned one egg when using a donor. I feel we should have the option to use more than one.
Johns Creek

Dr. Denis made my husband and I feel calm and reassured. He took his time with us and made us feel very comfortable and "normal" through the process. Infertility is a very alienating experience and Dr. Denis spoke with hopefulness that we would conceive a child successfully.... My husband is an AML- Leukemia survivor. He had blood drawn for genetics testing. If you receive bone marrow you cannot receive accurate genetics testing results. This was an oversite by ACRM. However, the genetics testing agency, Counsyl, caught the error and notified ACRM. The blood sample genetics testing was cancelled by Counsyl before payment was required, thankfully.
When you first meet with the clinic [ACRM], you are assigned a doctor, nurse, and patient care coordinator. At first, it is confusing as to whom you should speak to about particular questions. The patient care coordinator sets appointments and the nurse answers all medical questions. I felt there was a lot of confusion with the patient care coordinator and that role coordinating with the nurse.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
I would tell the prospective patient to be forthcoming about all their medical history so Dr. Denis can rule out any unknowns during the treatment process. Also to be relaxed because Dr. Denis is very down-to-earth.
Dr. Denis was so kind upon first meeting. He made me and my husband feel comfortable and did not pressure us to pursue any option that we were not comfortable with. He laid out the options for us and spent as much time as we needed answering questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tulsi)
Tulsi has been very helpful in this process. She has provided me with all the information I have requested in a timely manner. She is very sweet and compassionate.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
When you first meet with the clinic, you are assigned a doctor, nurse, and patient care coordinator. At first, it is confusing as to whom you should speak to about particular questions. The patient care coordinator sets appointments and the nurse answers all medical questions. I felt there was a lot of confusion with the patient care coordinator and that role coordinating with the nurse. I am not far into the process so I am still figuring everything out. Since my last appointment, communication is running much more smoothly.
The meds range from 6-8k, anesthesia $500, 25k for embryo testing and transfer
Marietta

[The staff at ACRM is] Always friendly when you walk in, someone always greets you, appointments are always on time, and I've never really had to wait on the Dr or nurse. I don't want to make them sound perfect, as maybe some of the staff isn't as friendly as others but for the most part, they are all nice, professional and easy to communicate with.... For the IUI process, I was on letrozole for a week before the insemination. I used donor sperm as I'm single. I became pregnant on my first ever IUI and first time trying. Unfortunately it resulted in an eptoptic pregnancy at 6 weeks.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr Fogle is real! She is honest and personable making you feel comfortable every step of the way. She is always on time, professional, and friendly. Dr Fogle explains every aspect of each process and was always spot on with each protocol she suggested during IUI attempt and IVF attempt #1. She has kept my mind at ease during the process and I know she will continue.
I would tell a prospective patient to be patient with the process, don't be overly confident, trust the process and remain positive with each step of the way.
Dr Fogle is one of the realest Dr's I've ever met. From the moment I met her, it was like sitting down with an old friend that only wanted the best for me. She typically started her advice to me with, If you were my sister... She was always upfront and honest with me. She knew exactly what information needed to be shared and what didn't need to be shared. Her expertise and devotion to fertility is quite apparent and its almost as if she knows things before they even happen. I felt very confident under her supervision during the IVF cycle that I already did and will continue to trust her judgement and protocol for the next one. Its all about finding the good egg at this point. I am a 41 year old single female, with a deep desire to start a family on my own and I will do whatever it takes to make that happen. I know Dr Fogle will be by my side through it all with her best intentions along the way.
For the IUI process, I was on letrozole for a week before the insemination. I used donor sperm as I'm single. I became pregnant on my first ever IUI and first time trying. Unfortunately it resulted in an eptoptic pregnancy at 6 weeks. So then Dr Fogle advised me to start IVF next. Being my age, and having an eptoptic can increase your chances of it happeneing again. Protocol for IVF, I was on birth control for 10 days then start the stimulation injections. Morning and evening was a dose of Micro dose lupron and dexamethasone 1x a day. Then the following evening I started gonal-f, menopur, and omnitripin with the micro dose lupron. That lasted for about 9 days for the trigger shot/hcg. With ultra sound at day 6 and the week of the trigger shot every other day to make sure my ovaries were stable, and the follicles were growing to the right size needed for the egg retrieval. I was very successful with this treatment. I had many follicles, retrieved 20 eggs, 12 fertilized and three embryos but unfortunately the three were not chromosomal normal, which happens to the best of us. I have no known fertility issues only my age. I will keep trying!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan Barbrow)
You would thing my nurse and Dr Fogle were sisters. They had the same great characteristics and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. My nurse was always on top of everything, she responded to every email or call in a timely manner, she was compassionate and treated me like a friend and not just a patient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
I have nothing to compare it to. Its expensive no matter where you go. IVF is costly. I did the attain program and so for each step, I wasn't sure of the cost but total its expensive.
Atlanta Perimeter

From the day I met Dr. Hasty, I felt like I had known her for years! She was so friendly and inviting. She seemed genuinely eager to help us....I do not have one negative thing to say about Dr. Hasty. The knowledge she has in her field is astounding! But equally important, is her bedside manner. She made me feel important from my very first visit. Every time I left her office, she gave me the biggest hug. Those hugs gave me comfort and hope!
All of the ACRM clinics are so inviting and have a peaceful environment. For me, this was important because of the stress associated with infertility. It was nice to go in a calm environment. Additionally, I love that they do not allow children at all for the sake of their patients....Nurse Michelle Deloach was always extremely helpful when I had questions or concerns. It was a breath of fresh air to be able to e-mail her directly and get a response within hours.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
I would advise any new patient to go in with questions written down. More than likely she will answer them all before you have a chance to ask. The amount of information she can provide can be overwhelming at a first visit, but in a good way.
Dr. Hasty started with two rounds of Letrizole for my treatment, because conceiving had not been my issue in the past. Unfortunately, I was not able to conceive during those months. She suggested IVF, but that is where my treatment stopped because we could not afford it at this time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Deloach)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
My insurance covered all preliminary tests. Once I began fertility pills, each ultrasound and exam was approximately $500. Had I been able to go through with IVF, the medications were going to be $6,600 and the IVF procedure in total was going to be approximately $17,000.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Keenan showed a great deal of compassion when I had my miscarriage. It was in that moment that I truly saw how much he cares for his patients. He always treats me with such respect and dignity. It was my fear that my doctor would look on me with pity but instead he just tries to be proactive.... We have done three rounds of our UI with letrozol. Two out of the three rounds we did a trigger shot the day before. Getting the timing right with this has been very stressful for me because I have to drive two hours just to get to Dr. Keenan‘s office.
The clinic itself [ACRM- Johns Creek] is very nice. Parking is easy and the waiting room comfortable. The front desk staff learn see you are very quickly and welcomes you when you walk in the door. I’ve never had a long wait they normally get you in and out pretty quickly. Also really appreciate that they ask that people do not bring children into the waiting room. Find that very respect.... Each round of our UI is approximately $2000, The trigger shot is almost $200 each time, and just a consultation with Dr. Keenan is around $150 every time we see him.
How was your experience with David Keenan at ACRM?
Dr. Keenan showed a great deal of compassion when I had my miscarriage. It was in that moment that I truly saw how much he cares for his patients. He always treats me with such respect and dignity. It was my fear that my doctor would look on me with pity but instead he just tries to be proactive. He is respectful and soft-spoken. And I have never feel that he is going to give up on me even when I feel like giving up myself.
He comes across as having a tough outer shell but I truly believe that he has a soft center and really cares for his patients. I would also tell them to never worry about asking him too many questions. Honestly doesn’t mind being asked.
The staff and doctor are very considerate and professionally with me. I sometimes feel rushed while I’m there and because there are so many patients there is little flexibility with appointments. Over, I am happy with how I am treated especially because this has been such an emotional and heartbreaking experience.
We have done three rounds of our UI with letrozol. Two out of the three rounds we did a trigger shot the day before. Getting the timing right with this has been very stressful for me because I have to drive two hours just to get to Dr. Keenan‘s office. The first round of IUI with letrozole and a trigger shot worked but resulted in a miscarriage. We are working really hard to save up to try another round after the second two failed. IVF Will be the next step if we can save up enough money.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sherri)
Sherry and Stephanie were the two nurses that I saw most often. They honestly became like friends and one of my biggest support systems. I live two hours away from the Johns Creek office in the north Georgia mountains. I often times have to wake up at five in the morning just to get there for a quick appointment or to get my blood drawn. These two ladies knew this and we’re very compassionate and understanding. They got to know me on a personal level and would ask questions and check on me. I felt human around them and not just some test subject.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic itself is very nice. Parking is easy and the waiting room comfortable. The front desk staff learn see you are very quickly and welcomes you when you walk in the door. I’ve never had a long wait they normally get you in and out pretty quickly. Also really appreciate that they ask that people do not bring children into the waiting room. Find that very respect.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Keenan at ACRM.
Treatment has been extremely expense. I have insurance but my insurance covers nothing associated with infertility. Each round of our UI is approximately $2000, The trigger shot is almost $200 each time, and just a consultation with Dr. Keenan is around $150 every time we see him.
Something like this will be one of our next steps if you can save up enough money for I’ve.
David Keenan

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Calhoun] was/is always attentive, let’s you speak, and she always takes notes.... Another thing I really like is she’s always prepared, she knows your history and remembers it. She’s looking at you when speaking, not at her computer. She also takes the time to draw things out so you can visually see the treatment, not just words on paper.... All four of my IUIs had a Letrozole leadin, my body responded well to the drug with little to no side effects.
All of the locations [ACRM] are nicely decorated and have peaceful quiet waiting rooms. They do not allow children to be brought inside and I very much appreciate this rule.... They have a very easy check in and out process with very kind people working there (all 3 locations that I know of).... They are also able do all lab work in-house which eases stress of having to go yet another place to get poked.... My nurse was Megan Kent and she was fantastic.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
The day I met her I immediately felt connected. She’s very kind, funny and yet a straight shooter. Those are qualities I must have in a Dr of this nature. Another thing I really like is she’s always prepared, she knows your history and remembers it. She’s looking at you when speaking, not at her computer. She also takes the time to draw things out so you can visually see the treatment, not just words on paper. She’s very positive and empathetic and you feel like you have a friend in what can be a very dark scary journey. I haven’t had success yet, but I will stick with her because of who she is and how she treats you. She sees you as a human being going through a tough time and she’s willing to help any way she can. I also need to mention she isn’t in any way pushy, she lets you go at your own pace and make your own choices.
To trust her. Infertility is scary and hard. It’s difficult to understand but with. Dr like her, you can trust her advice and methods.
I felt like a human with her because I never felt gushed when speaking to her. She was/is always attentive, let’s you speak, and she always takes notes. I feel like with her my thoughts, concerns etc are important and in turn she takes the time to clearly explain and respond to all of them. She makes the effort to ensure you understand what’s happening and next steps so that you aren’t scared.
All four of my IUIs had a Letrozole leadin, my body responded well to the drug with little to no side effects. Also two trigger shots only be my follicles we’re ready yet I hadn’t gotten a positive surge on my OPK. Then post IUI we did progesterone suppositories b/c my bloodwork showed lower progesterone. I have also had two uterine reservations due to a septum. First being before my first IUI then again before the 4th IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan Kent)
My nurse was Megan Kent and she was fantastic. Very much like Dr. Calhoun, you could ask her anything and she never made you feel like it was a dumb question or if it was repetative, she did not seem bothered. For me this was a big deal b/c as you go through all the tests, instructions, etc it can get very confusing and you are so full of hope, you want to ensure your are doing everything right to ensure your biggest dreams will come true. Megan was always direct and explained things very well and was also good with giving tips too. With my clinic sending questions, etc via email was the way to go b/c I liked to have things documented to refer back to and also b/c if you called the nurse, it would always go to voicemail and they would call you back later in the day. I did not care for the voicemail but I did understand the reason behind it.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM has 4 locations within the Atlanta area and I have been to three of them due to my cycle sometimes causing the IUI to take place on a weekend or holiday. To me this is a HUGE plus to have many locations all easily accessible. Reduces the stress big time! All of the locations are nicely decorated and have peaceful quiet waiting rooms. They do not allow children to be brought inside and I very much appreciate this rule. They have a very easy check in and out process with very kind people working there (all 3 locations that I know of). They offer water and have bowls of candy out. It is a very different enviroment than any other Dr office. You feel more at home and relaxed b/c it is not sterile and the decor isn't from 1975. They are also able do all lab work in-house which eases stress of having to go yet another place to get poked. They provide ample handouts on your treatment so you know what is happening when and how. They take the time to ensure you know exactly what is happening and why as well. I can honestly say I don't know of any weaknesses.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
In total for 4 IUIs, we've spent close to 9K. Breakdown estimates below after insurance which covered diagnostics only: Baseline - $200 Midcycle - $350 Insemination - $500 Sperm Analysis - $140 Blood work (various) - $100 each, has several per IUI Trigger Shots - $100 Hysteroscopy surgery (2) - $1500 each