1800 Howell Mill Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
711 Canton Rd
Marietta, GA 30060
770.928.2276

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Fogle. Early on in my treatment with her, I had a unique, adverse reaction to one of the fertility medications. Dr. Fogle did everything possible to help me through it and this exceptional level of care continued throughout my fertility journey. I wish all of my doctors were like her...She is an expert in her field, has a wonderful, relatable demeanor and inspires confidence. And I was always impressed at how quickly she got back to me with answers to my questions.
ACRM Perimeter is an aesthetically pleasing office, clean and efficiently run. Appointments are typically quick and the staff is helpful...care team was always extremely helpful and responsive. Being my first experience with fertility and pregnancy, I tend to have lots of questions and the care team always answered them quickly and thoroughly...And I was impressed at how quickly and proficiently the clinic adapted to the current COVID crisis...
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
As I mentioned before, I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Fogle. In fact, I am sad to be leaving her care as I graduate back to my ob-gyn for the duration of my pregnancy. I truly feel that she got to know me as a patient, which is invaluable. She is an expert in her field, has a wonderful, relatable demeanor and inspires confidence. And I was always impressed at how quickly she got back to me with answers to my questions. I wish that all of my doctors were like Dr. Fogle.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Going through fertility can be difficult and trying, but trust in the process and know that you are in excellent hands with Dr. Fogle.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Describe the protocols Robin Fogle used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
I tried IUI once (it resulted in a negative pregnancy test) and then proceeded to IVF due to the increased odds of success for someone my age . I did stimulant injections, had an egg retrieval, my embryos were genetically tested, and then I had a frozen transfer. The transfer was successful and resulted in a pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Demaline)
Dr. Fogle's care team was always extremely helpful and responsive. Being my first experience with fertility and pregnancy, I tend to have lots of questions and the care team always answered them quickly and thoroughly.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM Perimeter is an aesthetically pleasing office, clean and efficiently run. Appointments are typically quick and the staff is helpful. And I was impressed at how quickly and proficiently the clinic adapted to the current COVID crisis.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
IUI has its own cost (broken down by visits, bloodwork and ultrasounds). IVF was broken into two phases: the egg retrieval (the most expensive phase) and then the frozen embryo transfer.
Describe Robin Fogle's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
None.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
There was one instance were my urine culture was misplaced. I addressed the issue with my nurse and she resolved the issue.
Atlanta Perimeter

She [Dr. Patel] recommended only transferring one embryo...she reviewed the likely hood of each treatment resulting in a pregnancy and live birth. She helped confirm what I thought my issue was (tubal blockage) and based on my age we went with IVF as she explained this old be the fasted...She would share some personal things about herself at times when I was having a tough time that helped me feel like she could relate to me
They communicated well via email mainly, sometimes as needed over the phone. I always got a prompt response...The visits and all my procedures were about $12k and the medicine was an additional $4500. My insurance cover the majority of medical, paid out of pocket for the dugs...The office in Marietta is smaller, but very nice. The parameter office was very nice from waiting room, large appointment rooms, and nice “surgery” facilities
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
She was always smiling and honest. From my first consultation, she reviewed the likely hood of each treatment resulting in a pregnancy and live birth. She helped confirm what I thought my issue was (tubal blockage) and based on my age we went with IVF as she explained this old be the fasted. most probably of me to get pregnant. I had a few setbacks, but she remained encouraged, shared what my options were, and we proceeded.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Nothing specific to her. Write down your questions for her so that you remember to ask them while you’re with her.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr.Patel was always honest, but has such a hopeful, positive attitude, from the first consultation and throughout my entire journey. It was fate when I booked my initial appointment that she was who was available. She was the exact doctor I needed (positive, non-judge mental). She would share some personal things about herself at times when I was having a tough time that helped me feel like she could relate to me. I always felt like I would like to be her friend.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
They were just as positive and helpful as Dr. Patel. They communicated well via email mainly, sometimes as needed over the phone. I always got a prompt response.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The office in Marietta is smaller, but very nice. The parameter office was very nice from waiting room, large appointment rooms, and nice “surgery” facilities. All clean and modern. I would find the nurses in both offices so I liked seeing familiar face(s). In the Marietta office, you check in with a person. In perimeter office it’s a kiosk and so less personal.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM.
Describe Bansari (Bonnie) Patel's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
She recommended only transferring one embryo. I was thinking of transferring 2, but I’m glad I did not do that. My husband and I did the genetic testing of the embryos. I highly recommend that. Only 2 of 7 were viable options.
Marietta

Dr. Patel was warm and gracious during our time at ACRM. She was honest, supportive and her guidance was incredibly helpful...After a year of different treatments, I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with twins and I give all my thanks to them!...She was always prompt, clear & they always made sure to answer any questions that I had.
ACRM was clean, organized, welcoming & overall a wonderful place to visit during my apts. I always felt at ease and comfortable. The wait times were normally short & if they did have you wait they would make sure you were comfortable during that time period...All of the staff at ACRM welcomed my husband and I with open arms. They were always great about responding to emails, answering any questions along the way & always made sure we were taken care of.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr. Patel was warm and gracious during our time at ACRM. She was honest, supportive and her guidance was incredibly helpful. She was always prompt, clear & they always made sure to answer any questions that I had.
To be open and honest with her, set expectations together so everyone is on the same page & aware of the end goal.
I am beyond grateful for ACRM, in particular Dr. Patel & her team. Dr. Patel was warm and gracious during our time at ACRM. She was honest, supportive and her guidance was incredibly helpful. The staff with ACRM was always prompt, clear & they always made sure to answer any questions that I had. I can not recommend them enough & my husband and I are so grateful for everyone there in making what is a very difficult situation a little more comfortable. After a year of different treatments, I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with twins and I give all my thanks to them!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Malley)
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The treatments were not cheap but we were made aware of what we could expect when the time came to make payments.
Atlanta Perimeter
Dr. Patel is extremely knowledgeable and explained everything very well to my husband and I. We never left the clinic with unanswered questions. She was honest with us and made us with comfortable with our treatment options...[she] suggested only transferring 1 embryo for greater success...She was extremely positive and believed in the IVF process for us
$4000 for meds $22,000 for IVF cycle...The entire [ACRM] nursing staff was great! They all were rooting for me, and praying for a successful pregnancy...The clinic was referred to me by my gynecologist and it was a great referral. Everyone was helpful and supportive throughout my journey there. Even during COVID times, I felt comfortable going into the clinic for my blood work and ultrasounds.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr. Patel was amazing. From our first virtual consultation, she made us feel at ease. She told us our options and gave the best advise to us. She was extremely positive and believed in the IVF process for us. She made great suggestions and we are very grateful the transfer worked out successfully the first time. We had very few setbacks while in her care.
Go in with an open mind. Have lots of questions. Dr. Patel will listen and answer your questions completely and honestly. She wants to do whatever she can to get her couples a baby.
Describe the protocols Bansari (Bonnie) Patel used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
1 Egg Retrieval Estrogen 3x a day Progesterone shots 1x a day for 10 wks 1 FET
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Melissa Branch)
The entire nursing staff was great! They all were rooting for me, and praying for a successful pregnancy
$4000 for meds $22,000 for IVF cycle
Dr. Patel suggested only transferring 1 embryo for greater success.
Atlanta Perimeter

She [Dr. Bansari] did care for us and she knew exactly what we wanted (we were very vocal). She guided her thru the entire IVF process...is very thorough, confident and will not waste your time in IUIs and stuff. You'd have to let her know that you want to get pregnant at any cost...Dr Patel has expertise to get you thru this...We did use PGS which turned out to be great because we had 28 eggs retrieved off which only 11 survived after mixing with sperm after a week. They then sent those 11 embryos for PGS testing which turned out was important
We prepaid for PGS [at ACRM] for 8 embryos but we had 11 embryos and all were sent without our consent thus resulting is to pay more for the 3 extra PGS...Strength - Good location but if you're in the burbs, expect to drive thru the commute. Weakness - non negotiable IVF costs. ACRM is great. They did a lot of procedures on us: Removal of polyps, 2 IUIs, IVF with FET...We did use PGS which turned out to be great because we had 28 eggs retrieved off which only 11 survived after mixing with sperm after a week.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr Patel is very thorough, confident and will not waste your time in IUIs and stuff. You'd have to let her know that you want to get pregnant at any cost. Yes, IVF can be a bit expensive, but all that money won't go with you to the grave. Provided you're not a high risk category (over the age of 36, etc), and provided the eggs and sperm are healthy, pregnancy should not be a problem. Dr Patel has expertise to get you thru this.
All Good!
She did care for us and she knew exactly what we wanted (we were very vocal). She guided her thru the entire IVF process and how even though a woman has 3 million eggs, only a few are good quality which can result in a pregnancy with a healthy baby. There are so many things that can go wrong. We'd like to thank not only Dr Patel but her staff and above all of that, the power of God Almighty. In the end, it's the nature/universe that makes the magic between the sperms and eggs work.
We did use PGS which turned out to be great because we had 28 eggs retrieved off which only 11 survived after mixing with sperm after a week. They then sent those 11 embryos for PGS testing which turned out was important - Only 3 of those 11 embryos could produce a healthy baby. PGS Is so important! My wife and I are less than 35 years old and we benefit so much from it!
Abby is awesome!
Describe your experience with ACRM.
$7,000 including $3,000 for medications (off site speciality clinic - SMP Pharmacy in Miami) The rest was paid by our insurance since we had met our deductible for the year. Phew!
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
We prepaid for PGS for 8 embryos but we had 11 embryos and all were sent without our consent thus resulting is to pay more for the 3 extra PGS

2017 - 2019, Successful
[Dr. Denis] explains it very well based on studies, researches etc. All based on your age, previous treatments, diagnosis, and others. I trusted in him and he convinced me that eSET was the best for me. It only took one for me to get pregnant on my first transfer with him!...Ask as many questions as you want... he will answer them! He has the facts, studies, examples, pictures ready for your appointment. I've been with different doctor (two previous failed transfers) and he was THE ONE that gave me my positive test on my very first transfer of this cycle. I'm very thankful and would definitely refer him to friends.
Strengths [at ACRM]: OMG! They have the best facility!...Love that they order only the necessary meds so you don't end up with left overs. They let you make appointments on both locations for your convenience. You'll have your nurse contact information and you can reach her anytime. They were really sweet and the called to let me know I had a positive pregnancy test :) Weaknesses: Not sure if they have one. Trying to think of something but I can't find anything relevant that bothered me. I'd say it's the fact that they don't work with your insurance. Let's say my EOB would say I could have a discount but it was up to them to accept it and they never did.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Well... to start with... he speaks portuguese as well. So it was nice to be able to speak our native language for a change. He is very kind, compassionate, but he can also be direct and he'll definitely tell you the whole truth. Ask as many questions as you want... he will answer them! He has the facts, studies, examples, pictures ready for your appointment. I've been with different doctor (two previous failed transfers) and he was THE ONE that gave me my positive test on my very first transfer of this cycle. I'm very thankful and would definitely refer him to friends.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andre Denis at ACRM?
Don't hesitate to ask him questions. He works on both Buckhead and Perimeter location. So try to schedule where it's best for you. That's a plus :)
Describe the protocols Andre Denis used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
IVF Protocol Antagonist: - Started birth control pills on my CD3; - CD11 last birth control pill; - CD12 Baseline and bloodwork; - CD15 Started stimulation injection meds subcutaneously: 225IU of Gonal-F 1 Vial of Menopur (mixed with 1ml of saline) - CD20 (DOS6) Ultrasound and bloodwork; - CD20 (DOS6) Started Cetrotide 0.25mg injections; - CD22 (DOS8) Ultrasound and bloodwork; - CD24 (DOS10) Ultrasound and bloodwork; - CD24 (DOS10) Last injections of Menopur, Gonal-F and Cetrotide. - CD25 (DOS11) They put me on Cabergoline 0.5mg (1 tablet) for 8 nights because of high estrogen levels (risk of develop ovarian hyperstimulation symptoms); - CD25 (DOS11) Triger shot - Novarel 1,000 units subcutaneous at a specific time according to egg retrieval time; - CD25 (DOS11) Triger shot - 1hour later I took 4mg of Lupron (80 units) subcutaneous; - CD26 (DOS12) Triger shot - 12hours later I took the second dose of Lupron 4mg (80 units) subcutaneous - CD27 Egg Retrieval day (28 eggs retrieved; 23 mature; 20 fertilized; 11 made it to blast (5 were frozen on day 5 and 6 were frozen on day 6); all 11 were sent to PGS testing; 8 were normal and 1 did not get a reading (candidate to be retested in the future). - (CD1) 9 days after egg retrieval my period started ; - (CD2) Started birth control pills; - (CD12) SIS/Trial transfer appointment; - (CD17) Last birth control pill; - (CD19) Baseline and bloodwork appointment; - (CD20) Started Estrace 2mg (twice a day); - (CD26) Started Estrace 2mg (3 times a day); - (CD32) Midcycle ultrasound and bloodwork appointment; - (CD34) Started PIO (Progesterone sesame in oil 25mg); - (CD35) Increased PIO to 50mg; - (CD36) Started Medrol (Methylprednisolone) 16mg once daily, for 5 days; - (CD38) Bloodwork appointment (check progesterone and estrogen levels); - (CD39) Transfer day ( Transferred only 1 healthy PGS tested embryo); - (CD49) First pregnancy blood test; - (CD51) Second pregnancy blood test; - (CD54) Third pregnancy blood test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Meghan Kent)
They will give you a nurse that will be yours during your treatment there. Mine was out for a few days and when I called they gave me the nurse on call. I guess I was lucky because then I had two nurses to talk to and send emails with questions. Either phone or email they were very responsive. You can always get a hold of something if you need something.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Strengths: OMG! They have the best facility! Also very well qualifies professionals (including embryologists). Love that they order only the necessary meds so you don't end up with left overs. They let you make appointments on both locations for your convenience. You'll have your nurse contact information and you can reach her anytime. They were really sweet and the called to let me know I had a positive pregnancy test :) Weaknesses: Not sure if they have one. Trying to think of something but I can't find anything relevant that bothered me. I'd say it's the fact that they don't work with your insurance. Let's say my EOB would say I could have a discount but it was up to them to accept it and they never did.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
I'm not able to tell the price because we used Attain finance program instead of payment directly to the clinic. But from where I recall: - Medications were self paid (I'm not sure but I don't think we reached the $5,000.00 we thought we would reach for the whole cycle- retrieval and transfer); - Anesthesia was also self paid ($515); - Preliminary Testing (i.e. Trial Transfer and SIS), also self paid; - For the baseline, biopsy and transfer a total of $16,540.00 - PGS is $1,950.00 (screening of up to 6 embryos and shipping); I guess that would be something around $25,000.00 (not included preliminary testing if you need it).
Describe Andre Denis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
He explains it very well based on studies, researches etc. All based on your age, previous treatments, diagnosis, and others. I trusted in him and he convinced me that eSET was the best for me. It only took one for me to get pregnant on my first transfer with him!
Atlanta Buckhead

Dr. Calhoun is always so kind and remembers personal things about your journey. You're never just a number...She makes you feel a lot better about a process that it's already extremely difficult to deal with. She is always so optomistic, which puts you in a better mindset. She has went above and beyond for me with everything...She is extremely knowledgeable and will make sure you have all of the answers you need...I was on Letrozole, Clomid, and Dexamethasone. The first 3 cycles were clomid and dexamethasone, the next 4 were all 3, and the current one is Letrozole and dexamethasone. I've always responded well with the Clomid, but it always thinned out my lining. I would trigger for ovulation after my mid cycle results came back and the IUI would be around 24 hours after. I have had failed cycles each time.
for IUI alone [at ACRM] I paid around $500 each time. I received bills all throughout the month for things like ultrasounds and bloodwork...One of the biggest strengths is how compassionate they are. This is a very scary and overwhleming process and they're with you every step of the way. Our next step is IVF. It is very expensive so we keep doing IUIs while saving up, but I dont feel as if we've exhausted all of our options to get there yet. I'm not sure if we've tried all the medications we can, for my husband and myself.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr Calhoun is very kind and compassionate. She makes you feel a lot better about a process that it's already extremely difficult to deal with. She is always so optomistic, which puts you in a better mindset. She has went above and beyond for me with everything.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Express any concerns and ask any questions you may have. She is extremely knowledgeable and will make sure you have all of the answers you need.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Describe the protocols Kathryn Calhoun used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Cailin)
Everyone was so kind and were always very informative. While it's easy to feel alone in this scary process, they always make you feel like they're always by your side every step of the way. They are all so understanding.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
for IUI alone I paid around $500 each time. I received bills all throughout the month for things like ultrasounds and bloodwork.
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr.Calhoun was absolutely amazing! She always made me feel comfortable , hopeful , and that she was as invested as we were. She always does an awesome job explaining our treatment and next steps. She is quick to adjust plans as needed. She has truly impacted our lives greatly and motivated me want to go into this field and help others the way she is helping us!!...always makes me feel like I matter and that my treatment is number one even though I know she has other clients. I truly believe she wants me to become pregnant as badly as we would like to be.
She [nurse at ACRM] was super responsive and caring!!...My appointments are anywhere from $110-200 Ultra sounds are anywhere from $150-300 In house blood work was $100 a test...Everyone always makes you feel welcomed and cared for! I don’t have any complaints of weaknesses that I have at with this clinic. I love our doctor and care team. Everyone is super responsive and helpful...We started with trying leterolze. I was not producing any mature eggs so she bumped up the dosage. Still no production or mature eggs so went to highest dosage. After that wasn’t successful she tried combined cycle of leterzole and clomid for five days. Again nothing so she Bumped up the dosages to the highest of both medications for ten days. Went in and finally had some mature eggs. We did a trigger shot and I ovulate for the first time ever but the cycle was not successful in a pregnancy. We went back to 10 days of clomid & leterzole. Nothing was growing so starting at a low dosage of gonal - f for seven days. Two eggs were maturing so we did a trigger shot. Currently in Two week wait.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions
Dr.Calhoun always makes me feel like I matter and that my treatment is number one even though I know she has other clients. I truly believe she wants me to become pregnant as badly as we would like to be.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Maria )
She was super responsive and caring!!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
My insurance didn’t cover any fertility treatments. My appointments are anywhere from $110-200 Ultra sounds are anywhere from $150-300 In house blood work was $100 a test
Atlanta Buckhead

Dr. Calhoun has always been open, honest and compassionate. I feel that we WILL be successful in her care. She has answered all 1000 questions in a timely manner. I have requested certain tests for my own peace of mind that she gladly performed (even if it wasn't necessary). She listens to my requests and concerns. When I had to end an ectopic pregnancy for my own health, she cried with me.
The ladies at ACRM (especially Cailin) ate amazing. They answer all my questions in a timely manner. They provide quality information and try to work my appointments around my work schedule.... ACRM wants you to be successful. I feel their strengths are that they aren't pushing into their own agenda, they want you to be comfortable with the treatments they suggest. My insurance covered most of the tests, and none of the treatment costs. They helped provide me with support group information. I don't have any weakness es As have had a great experience.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Be open to suggestions and listen to all the information before you start asking questions. (Most of the time, she will address it before you do.)
She cried with me when I had an ectopic and celebrated when we got positive results!
Our strategy is to get pregnant and stay pregnant. We tried Clomid (twice) which both times ended up as a chemical pregnancy. We then tried a trigger shot, which produced an ectopic. The ectpoic (along with PCOS) clogged my tubes so we will move on to IVF in March 2019.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Cailyn )
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
For the past year we have spend $4000 in treatments and testing.
Describe Kathryn Calhoun's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
She has given us the choice, but has suggested eSET.
Atlanta Perimeter

She [Dr. Calhoun] was wonderfully supportive during our miscarriage. She wanted to reach out to us even though it was while she was on vacation. We will pursue future treatments with her because we know she cares and truly wants to help us have a family. ... She is kind and caring, and takes the time to explain things to us. ... She will make the best decisions for you on this journey.
We had appointment times [monitoring], but it was first come at 8am. ... Call backs from your nurse come late in the day, between 2-4p. This is because they [ACRM] see patients throughout the am/mid-day. ... The clinic does one embryo transfer, and after a failed transfer or loss there is the option to transfer two. ... Cailin is my new nurse and I love her! She is attentive and compassionate.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
She was wonderfully supportive during our miscarriage. She wanted to reach out to us even though it was while she was on vacation. We will pursue future treatments with her because we know she cares and truly wants to help us have a family.
It is easy for us to let emotion make decisions but trust your doctor. She will make the best decisions for you on this journey.
She is kind and caring, and takes the time to explain things to us.
I’m not sure! I don’t have notes on this, but we will be changing up our protocol for the next time to include growth hormones so my eggs are all around the same maturity age during retrieval.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: My new bruise is Cailin and PCC is Bernice )
Cailin is my new nurse and I love her! She is attentive and compassionate.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Call backs from your nurse come late in the day, between 2-4p. This is because they see patients throughout the am/mid-day. But it is hard when you are waiting on answers to your questions. If it is an emergent question, you can call for the on-call nurse.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
We had appointment times, but it was first come at 8am.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
We spent around 24k on several IUIs, a retrieval and transfer.
The clinic does one embryo transfer, and after a failed transfer or loss there is the option to transfer two. We understand these policies, and plus we only had one PGS normal embryo to transfer.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
When doing our egg retrieval we were supposed to have my uterine test while I was under anesthesia, but it wasn’t scheduled. We had to do this a few months later before a transfer attempt. It was something the previous nurse had on my file to book, but we did not remind them when scheduled. Therefore there wasn’t enough time between patients to perform the test.

2019, Consult
Seeing Dr. Patel for the first time, I told her that I was scared & nervous of what she was going to tell me...Dr. Patel was completely understanding & caring. She asked what I was scared of & told me not to be nervous. It felt so natural to talk to her & open up about my feelings. She offered tissues when they were needed. She went back to 6th grade sex ed (I have forgotten a lot) & explained everything with me; including stuff that my regular OBGYN had not about ovulating.
She [nurse at ACRM] has been good at explaining the labs needed and the results. I have emailed a few times and she has always been prompt and responsive...Dr. Patel encouraged me to go to a different facility for the HSG test as they had a lower cost. ACRM was $1100.00 vs. $500.00. I had to have in house blood pregnancy test for the HSG and it was $87.00...When I made my first appointment, they were suppose to call me back to let me know what I would owe. I wasn't sure what my insurance would cover. I did not hear back from them. Upon arrival I was told it was only a specialist co-pay. You may want to make sure that you figure this out prior to your appointment as that could play a big part in you proceeding with fertility treatments.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr. Patel is extremely thorough with providing me with the information needed to make a informed decision. She was prompt and to the point when needed, yet had a soft and understanding side as well. I appreciate that it was not pressured to just jump in. She wanted to know that I understood how everything worked.
Just be open and honest with your concerns or questions.
I am a 41yo who has been TTC for 1 year. I have no children. My husband has 3 children. We have been married for 1 month!! I finally met a man who wants to have children and I can't get pregnant... I went into this with little to no knowledge other than the internet, blogs & Instagram. My regular OBGYN's were no help, their only answer was see a fertility doctor. With not having insurance, I wasn't even sure that was a option for us. Seeing Dr. Patel for the first time, I told her that I was scared & nervous of what she was going to tell me. I was embarrassed that my husband had to work & could not go with me. Would she think that I was the only one interested in having a child? Dr. Patel was completely understanding & caring. She asked what I was scared of & told me not to be nervous. It felt so natural to talk to her & open up about my feelings. She offered tissues when they were needed. She went back to 6th grade sex ed (I have forgotten a lot) & explained everything with me; including stuff that my regular OBGYN had not about ovulating. I learned things that I did not know, which I was able to share with my husband. She expressed her empathy with my feelings and concerns. I feel like she understood where my heart was coming from. She was honest & discussed the percentages of me getting pregnant on my own. What our options were &where would be the best starting place. We discussed the best financial options for us. She advised me to have a few test done elsewhere to save money. She was not pushy with getting me to sign up or make a commitment that day. She encouraged me to think about the options & talk with my husband. Upon leaving she gave me her card and wrote in her email address in case we had any other questions. We have decided to continue and will definitely be using Dr. Patel. Her staff has also been helpful and very responsive.
I have done 3 cycles of clomid before seeing Dr. Patel, so we made the decision to start with labs to see what is going on with me. She found a few items of concern. So, I am starting thyroid medication, a HSG procedure and my husband is doing a sperm test. We will wait for all of the results and schedule a follow up.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Caitlin Stephens)
She has been good at explaining the labs needed and the results. I have emailed a few times and she has always been prompt and responsive.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
On my first visit, I had a specialist copay. They did labs as well that day, which my insurance covered. Dr. Patel encouraged me to go to a different facility for the HSG test as they had a lower cost. ACRM was $1100.00 vs. $500.00. I had to have in house blood pregnancy test for the HSG and it was $87.00. The sperm test was $140.00 I believe.
N/A - We haven't gotten this far.
Marietta

Dr. Fogle spent time getting to know me and my husband in a consultation, before talking to us about our options. ... She seems to be more a proponent for traditional forms of fertility care (Clomid, IUI, IVF) and less supportive of nontraditional forms (acupuncture, herbal supplements). ... She is empathetic when delivering test results, but also clear about what needs to be done. ... It is this combination that makes her an excellent doctor when dealing with this medical specialty, since for many fertility patients, time is against us. ...
ACRM is the most organized clinic I've ever been to. Everything is carefully planned out, with lots of helpful paperwork and info for every step of the fertility process. When you walk into the office, it is a relaxing and positive environment. ... The nurses are very good at getting back to me. Every email I send gets returned by one of the nurses. They are helpful in answering questions I have in between appointments.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle is very empathetic, and delivers test results with a mixture of honesty and compassion. It is this combination that makes her an excellent doctor when dealing with this medical specialty, since for many fertility patients, time is against us. I like to ask a lot of questions and take notes, and Dr. Fogle does a great job translating medical jargon into decipherable information that I can understand. She seems to be more a proponent for traditional forms of fertility care (Clomid, IUI, IVF) and less supportive of nontraditional forms (acupuncture, herbal supplements).
I would take Dr. Fogle's advice, since she is an expert in her field, but also listen to your own instincts on trying nontraditional forms of fertility such as acupuncture.
Dr. Fogle spent time getting to know me and my husband in a consultation, before talking to us about our options. She is empathetic when delivering test results, but also clear about what needs to be done.
We are trying IUI and letrozole this cycle. We will do two rounds of this treatment strategy. If these are unsuccessful, I will start IVF. Since I am a teacher with a limited salary, we don't know if IVF is a viable option for us financially. But we really want a baby, and are willing to do what it takes to have a family.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
So far, with consultation, blood work, and HSG, the total is $1500. We are doing IUI this month, which will be $1900, and then after that, IVF will be $24,000.

How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr. Calhoun has been such a kind, warm and skillful RE so far. During our very first consultation, she had to break the news to me that residual cysts from a previous clomid cycle would mean I had to wait a month before starting an IUI cycle, and she was straightforward and kind in her delivery. She personally called me when we realized halfway through my third IUI cycle that I was inexplicably pregnant (bloodwork 10 days before showed progesterone of 1, so they had started me on another round of letrozole), and even though she herself was confused about what exactly was going on, she was very kind as she shared that I was most likely experiencing an early miscarriage. She personally conduced an ultrasound the next day so we could learn more and I could ask her questions. She seems genuinely interested in my success and well being. My only con about her is that I've only seen her in person three times. She splits her time between offices, so she has never performed an IUI for me, and it's a little unnerving to not know who I'm going to see. But when sh!t got real (confusing pregnancy/early miscarriage) she was all over it with multiple personal phone calls and a prompt in-person consultation. I'm hopeful about our next steps and feel confident with Dr. Calhoun handling my treatment.
If it's important for you to see her in person at most visits, be willing to go to multiple office locations depending on her schedule.
Dr. Calhoun has been fantastic so far. She personally called me with the very surprising news that I was pregnant after my second IUI (I had already started Letrozole for another IUI because earlier bloodwork had indicated I wasn't pregnant), and scheduled a meeting with me the very next day to personally conduct an ultrasound and talk me through what was clearly going to be an early miscarriage. She called me a few days later, and I assumed she had some sort of test result she wanted to share that maybe I didn't know about, and so I asked why she was calling. "Because I'm worried about you!" was her answer. I was totally shocked to have a doctor call just because she cared and wanted to check in with me during a confusing and disappointing situation. She's very kind and warm, but also honest and straightforward. The perfect personality mix for me.
So far I've done 2.5 IUI cycles with Dr. Calhoun (third got cancelled halfway through.) She's had me do a baseline scan and bloodwork day 2 or 3, then prescribed 5.0mg of letrozole each time, had me do a mid-cycle scan around day 12, and then I've always ovulated on my own, but if I hadn't, I was prepared to do a trigger shot. First one failed outright, second appeared to have failed, but actually resulted in a very early miscarriage, and third got cancelled. I will do one more IUI and then more onto IVF. She is ready for me to go to IVF now, but I want to try one more IUI since #2 technically worked, and she was fine with me trying one more.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Cailin Wilder)
I really haven't had much interaction with Cailin yet. So far it's been fine, but she really hasn't had much of a chance to be good or bad – she has been responsive and friendly via email, which is huge. I LOVE one of the nurse practitioners Marin (don't think I'm spelling her name right) who has done several ultrasounds for me. It's a big clinic, and I often have random doctors and nurses performing ultrasounds and doing procedures for me (which I don't like), but I'm always happy when I see Marin. I'm THRILLED by how easy scheduling is. It's an absolute delight that I can just send someone an email to get an appointment scheduled, and an hour later, its on the books. It's a far cry from the pain of scheduling appointments with my obgyn before we moved to the big leagues.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Overall, ACRM is a well-oiled machine. Before going myself, I had read some bad reviews about the clinic along the lines of "it's a fertility factory, and you'll just be a number", so I was a bit apprehensive, but I have been very pleasantly surprised. It's a factory only in the sense that they have everything down to a science. I have never waited more than 15 minutes before being called back for an appointment, and the only time I had to wait 30 minutes on the table for an IUI procedure to be done, a nurse came to check on me and told me that a retrieval was going long and I would be seen shortly, and the doctor apologized profusely as well once he came in. The office is beautiful and clean, and scheduling is a dream. It's so seamless. I've always gotten test results the same day. I get return emails over the weekend. Well oiled machine. The only downside is that it is a big clinic. My doctor works out of two different offices, and I have only seen her in person three times. Both of my IUIs have been performed by random doctors (including a male doctor who I find to be too gruff). I hate not seeing the same doctor and nurses every time, but I'm willing to make the sacrifice for the smooth experience and excellent care otherwise.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
So far each IUI is around 2,000 and we anticipate one round of IVF will be 25,000. Likely an extra 5,000 for genetic testing and 5,000 for additional transfers.
N/A as I haven't moved onto IVF yet
Atlanta Perimeter

We did a frozen embryo transfer [with Dr. Andre Denis]...We always left feeling like we knew what to expect and that he was doing everything in his power to diagnose our infertility problems instead of just sticking us in the “unexplained” category where we had been for years...Pretty standard protocol in terms of the drugs used before the egg retrieval. We had 22 eggs retrieved, 13 embryos, 9 made it to blasto, and ended up with 2 chromosomally normal embryos. It was at this point that Dr. Denis ordered another blood test and discovered that we have a chromosome translocation and that is why we had so much difficulty getting pregnant. We transferred one embryo that successfully implanted and had our son in February of 2020.
We did a frozen embryo transfer[at ACRM]. Pretty standard protocol in terms of the drugs used before the egg retrieval. We had 22 eggs retrieved, 13 embryos, 9 made it to blasto, and ended up with 2 chromosomally normal embryos...Meghan and all of the staff at ACRM was great. They were always available by email to answer questions and while we were in the office made sure that we were comfortable...believe our total cost was around $24,000. Our egg retrieval and embryo transfer was $17,000, genetic testing (since we had over 7 embryos) was $1,000, and medications were around $6,000.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Dr. Denis was always very warm and caring throughout all of our appointments. The thing I remember most about him is that he consistently reminded us to not blame ourselves for our infertility because we had no control over it and that he knew how much women played the blame game. He took the time at each appointment to answer any questions that we had and he explained the entire process in detail. We always left feeling like we knew what to expect and that he was doing everything in his power to diagnose our infertility problems instead of just sticking us in the “unexplained” category where we had been for years.
Go see him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Dr. Denis made us feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. He had a warm bedside manner, understood how emotionally draining the entire IVF process can be, and always explained everything to us thoroughly so that we knew exactly what was going on and when.
We did a frozen embryo transfer. Pretty standard protocol in terms of the drugs used before the egg retrieval. We had 22 eggs retrieved, 13 embryos, 9 made it to blasto, and ended up with 2 chromosomally normal embryos. It was at this point that Dr. Denis ordered another blood test and discovered that we have a chromosome translocation and that is why we had so much difficulty getting pregnant. We transferred one embryo that successfully implanted and had our son in February of 2020.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Meghan Kent)
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic is great. The staff is friendly and compassionate, which is what I needed during our IVF process. They have different offices which helps in trying to get an appointment. The only downside is that all of the offices are located in the Atlanta area and traffic is terrible.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
I believe our total cost was around $24,000. Our egg retrieval and embryo transfer was $17,000, genetic testing (since we had over 7 embryos) was $1,000, and medications were around $6,000.
Dr. Denis’s explanation of our single embryo transfer made sense. I had been pregnant before, I was under 30, and we only had 2 embryos to transfer.
Atlanta Buckhead

Dr. Lisa Hasty has the best bedside manner and yet she is so professional and blunt with relaying clinical information...she remembers everything about me and my case every time I walk in her office...She never rushes the appointment, which makes me feel as though I am important to her...advised I do a single transfer due to my incompetent cervix...provide Dr. Hasty with every piece of information you can from previous doctors, etc. because she will read it thoroughly and talk through it with you
ACRM is beyond amazing! Their offices are pleasant and calming. I have been to each of their locations and the front desk staff are always so friendly and helpful...The full IVF cycle costs $15,000. The associated anesthesia costs $550. Genetic testing is another approximately $2,000. The medications for IVF are approximately $6,000...Nurse Michelle makes herself very available and easy to reach out to and communicate with. It is an amazing relief to be able to email your nurse with questions!
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Lisa Hasty has the best bedside manner and yet she is so professional and blunt with relaying clinical information, which is exactly what I want and need in a fertility doctor. With many doctors in the past, I felt like I was starting over with each appointment. I don't know how Dr. Hasty does it, but she remembers everything about me and my case every time I walk in her office. She is nothing short of amazing at what she does and as a person!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
I would advise a new patient to provide Dr. Hasty with every piece of information you can from previous doctors, etc. because she will read it thoroughly and talk through it with you. In other words, don't feel like you would be wasting your time gathering medical records and filling out forms to the highest level of detail.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty always makes you feel like a human. She greets you by first name and with a warm hug each and every time you see her. She never rushes the appointment, which makes me feel as though I am important to her.
Describe the protocols Lisa Hasty used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Thus far, I have only tried fertility medications (Letrozole and Clomid) under Dr. Hasty. I am currently in the process of beginning an IVF cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle DeLoach)
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM is beyond amazing! Their offices are pleasant and calming. I have been to each of their locations and the front desk staff are always so friendly and helpful. All of their offices are and hour or more from where I live, but each and every time it is worth the drive!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
The full IVF cycle costs $15,000. The associated anesthesia costs $550. Genetic testing is another approximately $2,000. The medications for IVF are approximately $6,000, plus the supplements that I am currently taking.
Describe Lisa Hasty's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Dr. Hasty has advised I do a single transfer due to my incompetent cervix. She explained the risks involved with multiples and that the embryo could still split after transfer.
Lisa Hasty
Atlanta Buckhead
Upon our first meeting with Dr Denis we felt very comfortable talking with him about our situation. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and to walk through a lot of info and data that made us much more aware of all our options and what course of action would be best for us. While we didn’t see him for every appointment I knew that he was being kept up to date on our treatment by the great team of nurses...With progesterone supplements I got pregnant the next try with Clomid and timed intercourse (we had a vacation planned so we couldn’t do the IUI), however we lost that pregnancy at 10.5 weeks. We then graduated to IVF in the hopes of finding a good egg as we knew I wasn’t infertile with Gonal-F, Menopur, Omnitrope and Novarel - but after retrieving only 4 eggs we didn’t have any make it to blast. We’re now beginning our second round of IVF with Gonal-F, Menopur and micro dose Lupron.
after retrieving only 4 eggs [at ACRM] we didn’t have any make it to blast. We’re now beginning our second round of IVF with Gonal-F, Menopur and micro dose Lupron...Tulsi [nurse] was responsive and compassionate and I’m so glad that we had her on our team...Medically they always took great care of me, they called me with my test updates on time and were accommodating when I needed to adjust timing and protocols as a result of unexpected life things happening along the way. Additionally, the offer a free support group each week for patients and once I started attending I found it to be so helpful.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Upon our first meeting with Dr Denis we felt very comfortable talking with him about our situation. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and to walk through a lot of info and data that made us much more aware of all our options and what course of action would be best for us. While we didn’t see him for every appointment I knew that he was being kept up to date on our treatment by the great team of nurses. When we did experience a loss he was compassionate and it felt like he was right there on this journey with us.
Take advantage of the time you get with him and ask all the questions. Come prepared with questions so that you can make the most of his knowledge.
We never felt rushed with him and he made it feel like he truly cared about our situation. He answered all our questions and explained things to us in great detail. His approach was the perfect mix of fact and feeling for us.
We did Clomid with IUI the first time around and got a negative test - but learned my progesterone was low. With progesterone supplements I got pregnant the next try with Clomid and timed intercourse (we had a vacation planned so we couldn’t do the IUI), however we lost that pregnancy at 10.5 weeks. We then graduated to IVF in the hopes of finding a good egg as we knew I wasn’t infertile with Gonal-F, Menopur, Omnitrope and Novarel - but after retrieving only 4 eggs we didn’t have any make it to blast. We’re now beginning our second round of IVF with Gonal-F, Menopur and micro dose Lupron.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tulsi )
Tulsi was responsive and compassionate and I’m so glad that we had her on our team.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I felt complete confidence in this clinic from day one. Medically they always took great care of me, they called me with my test updates on time and were accommodating when I needed to adjust timing and protocols as a result of unexpected life things happening along the way. Additionally, the offer a free support group each week for patients and once I started attending I found it to be so helpful.
We haven’t gotten there yet.
Atlanta Buckhead

Dr. Carpenter is wonderful. She's warm, communicative, personable and relatable. She heard my story, we discussed my health history and test results. She explained everything fully and answered every question I had (there were a lot). We came up with a plan for my treatment, we did more testing to address some concerns she had and once all results were in, we discussed and came up with a plan. Said plan is in process.
So far, this clinic [ACRM] has gone above and beyond my expectations. Staff are friendly and kind. They make sure all your needs are met and if something is off, that handle it and find out the answer or fix the problem. I'm a tough critic and I have yet to find an issue. ... My costs will be $8900 to the clinic which includes the dr's fee, anesthesia, the procedure, first year of freezing and the cryo process. The drugs will cost $4500.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Do it! She's fantastic and one of the best in her field!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Dr Carpenter is fantastic. She treats everyone like a human. Upon our first meeting we discussed test results past and present and other health challenges in my history. She listened, understood my fears and addressed them. We came up with a plan and are in process of executing the plan.
Describe the protocols Sue Ellen Carpenter used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
No protocols or drugs have been given yet.
Ashley is great. While I've not met her in person yet, she always answers my emails and calls promptly. She gives instructions and information clearly and handles anything and everything I might need.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
So far, this clinic has gone above and beyond my expectations. Staff are friendly and kind. They make sure all your needs are met and if something is off, that handle it and find out the answer or fix the problem. I'm a tough critic and I have yet to find an issue.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM.
Sue Ellen Carpenter

2018 - 2019, Consult
Dr.Denis explained thoroughly everything of my diagnose which is pcos and tubal blockage. He encouraged me not to give up on having the family my husband and I dream of. He said it will be process for all of us and we will get there. ... Because Dr.Denis made understand the full process of ivf. He let know I'm not alone during this process ... Dr.Denis said I will be on birth control, then I would be doing self injections, then egg retrieval, my husband will give sperm, then put egg and sperm together and then place them in my uterus
Very clean, organized, on time, and responsive. I don't have any weakness because the clinic has been been perfect to me and my husband. They coached us on every step and process for our ivf journey. I really love Acrm and their staff. ... [nursing staff] Responds quickly, very informative, and very supportive ... Yes he [Dr. Denis] said single embryo
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
I would say that he when you leave his office you will have a better understanding of your infertility.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Meghan kent)
Responds quickly, very informative, and very supportive
Dr. visits 200, and the ivf process is 34,200
Yes he said single embryo
Atlanta Buckhead
Dr Patel took the time to explain everything for me and draw me pictures so I could see. She is new to the prescribe but clearly passionate and optimistic while giving me the real numbers ... She took the time to clearly explain everything to me and is always a cheerleader for optimism while letting me be pessimistic. She has been great to work with and I always feel like I learn something whenever we chat
They [ACRM] have Multiple locations, easy hours. Open 7 days a week. Quick to answer and labs on site! Friendly staff and respectful waiting room. No kids to appt policy. Great drs that like to explain each step ... Friendly. Open and great at getting at my hard to reach veins ... I know days are packed but sometimes I’ve had to wait a bit for appts
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
I know days are packed but sometimes I’ve had to wait a bit for appts
She specifically said the goal is to get pregnant while keeping as few horomones in me for as short of a time as possible
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
Friendly. Open and great at getting at my hard to reach veins
Describe your experience with ACRM.
They have Multiple locations, easy hours. Open 7 days a week. Quick to answer and labs on site! Friendly staff and respectful waiting room. No kids to appt policy. Great drs that like to explain each step
Atlanta Perimeter

She [Dr. Lisa Hasty] was very detailed and answered our questions before we even had to ask them. She was so caring and felt genuine. She was confident which was also very encouraging! We even talked about how we’ll celebrate once we get pregnant which just seemed so personal and hopeful...We are doing some additional testing to get a better plan in place. My previous doctor didn’t mention some of the things Lisa and her team noticed and it’s been more than a year so we are re-testing so she can get a better understanding. Will likely start letrozole next cycle.
She [nurse at ACRM] was great! Knowledgeable and caring and quick to respond!...Clinic was clean and beautiful and had a great view of the city. It felt smaller than expected but it made it feel more hospitable and cozy. Disliked having to pay to park but typical for ATL and GPS made it a little confusing to get to. It was on the 6th floor of Piedmont West building off Howell Mill...We are doing some additional testing to get a better plan in place. My previous doctor didn’t mention some of the things Lisa and her team noticed and it’s been more than a year so we are re-testing so she can get a better understanding. Will likely start letrozole next cycle.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
She was very detailed and answered our questions before we even had to ask them. She was so caring and felt genuine. She was confident which was also very encouraging! We even talked about how we’ll celebrate once we get pregnant which just seemed so personal and hopeful.
Go see her! Let her expertise help guide you and give you answers. Sitting in the dark was hard and I’m so happy we went to see her.
Lisa was amazing and I felt like she talked to me as if I was her own niece or daughter. I felt like an important human to her, and that she truly wants to help.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura Lemay)
She was great! Knowledgeable and caring and quick to respond!
Lisa Hasty
Atlanta Buckhead

DR PATEL IS THE BEST AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANY AND EVERYONE. SHE IS THE REASON I HAVE HOPE AGAIN TO BECOME A MOM. IF I NEVER MET HER I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY GAVE UP. SHE TRULY UNDERSTANDS MY SITUATION AND NEVER JUDGED. ALWAYS KEPT IT REAL WITH ME....I waa told i needed my tubes removed because they were abnormal and if i wanted kids to get them removed and proceed with Ivf...I LOVE HER ENERGY AND HOW COMFORTABLE SHE MADE ME FEEL!
They [staff at ACRM] listen and understand your situation with no judgment. Every time I went there I felt good energy. Always so nice and personable. If i ever needed a question asked they always responded with a good time frame. I love Acrm and would recommend them 100%...Staff is awesome...I waa told i needed my tubes removed because they were abnormal and if i wanted kids to get them removed and proceed with Ivf...DR PATEL IS THE BEST AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANY AND EVERYONE. SHE IS THE REASON I HAVE HOPE AGAIN TO BECOME A MOM. IF I NEVER MET HER I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY GAVE UP. SHE TRULY UNDERSTANDS MY SITUATION AND NEVER JUDGED. ALWAY
Listen and trust her
DR BONNIE PATEL MADE ME FEEL HOPELESS AND ALIVE AGAIN. SHE GAVE ME FAITH THAT I COULD BE A MOM. I LOVE HER ENERGY AND HOW COMFORTABLE SHE MADE ME FEEL!
Staff is awesome
Describe your experience with ACRM.
They listen and understand your situation with no judgment. Every time I went there I felt good energy. Always so nice and personable. If i ever needed a question asked they always responded with a good time frame. I love Acrm and would recommend them 100%
I got quotes for Ivf
None
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Patel from the day 1 I met her she was very warmth in her conversation, the conversations are always in such a way that she talks about family and baby assuring you that you are here for that and they are here to help...Most of my appointments I got to see Dr. Patel which was the best thing as I could consult her and ask queries. She was very friendly and always fun to talk with....
The staff at ACRM are so professional and caring. They take care of you from the treatment to the financing all at one place. We did not had to search for information everywhere. Only thing I would say the appointment should be taken much in advance as we got to see Dr. Patel after 2 months wait...Once or twice when my estrogen results and other results came the nurse did not inform me the numbers and mentioned its low. I am always curious to know what exactly low means, after asking multiple times I got to know my numbers...
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Of course the first thing is I will recommend Dr. Patel to my friend and I already did, hope she get appointment with Dr. Patel. Also I got referred to ACRM from one of my colleague and I am so happy that we decided to do that. Dr. Patel gave us the hope and that the biggest thing to get the success. I cannot thank her enough and her entire team to help build out family. From the Day 1 I knew I am at the right place. I was bit overwhelmed with all the process of taking injections reading through the internet etc. Dr. Patel mentioned that don't search in google, if I have any questions I can reach out to her anytime and I did and that really helped. First egg retrieval I had just 2 eggs and only 1 got fertilized. Dr. Patel always said to me we just need one just one may that's your baby, those words gave me so much strength. she always let me believe quality matters not quantity. But we decided to go for 3 egg retrieval cycles and collected more embryos and that helped. she was very open and clear in her conversations which helped us not to build any false expectations. I still cannot believe the day I heard she called and said "You are pregnant". Most of my appointments I got to see Dr. Patel which was the best thing as I could consult her and ask queries. She was very friendly and always fun to talk with . All the stress and worries around the process just eased out over the time and I had such a flawless experience. I am sure people might have more complexities and challenges but I would say one should not wait and worry about the IVF process. If you are with such awesome team and awesome doctors and you have the trust , rest will happen. The staff at ACRM are so professional and caring. It is because of Dr. Patel’s patient and expertise that we are planning for out second one. My first one is 14 months old now. Thankyou Dr. Bonnie Patel , Caitlin Stephens, Melisa & the entire team for everything that you have done for us. You are the best!
Dr. Patel from the day 1 I met her she was very warmth in her conversation, the conversations are always in such a way that she talks about family and baby assuring you that you are here for that and they are here to help. Of course she explained all the process and I still remember I was bit worried on how cumbersome and painful the process will be but she eased that out and she said she is here , she is here for that those words gave me so much confidence and she was right the team was always available for any questions on email or phone.

2015 - 2018, Unknown Success
When I was hospitalized, Dr. Fogle saw me daily in the hospital - I even had her cell phone and she checked in constantly via text... She did warn us about "Dr. Google" but she took the time to answer every far fetched question I had about anything I read online. Always upbeat when we saw her. Initially when we started at ACRM, yes we had the doctor rotation for monitoring, procedures, etc. But we're at a point in the process where Dr. Fogle is doing everything herself to ensure that I'm getting the treatment and level of care that she wants. She fully trusts the other doctors in the practice, but the fact that she wants to see it all through really means a lot.
I've had 3 primary nurses [at ACRM -Altanta Perimeter]. The first moved out of state, the second went out on leave, and I'm still working with the third. All compassionate, answered all questions I had in a timely manner. I really like that I can send off an email and get an answer in a reasonable amount of time...reading material was provided to us to review and all consults stressed single FET transfers. I only had a single embryo for FET, so there was no option for multiples.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle is amazing. From the first consult she has been kind, patient and thorough. She will go over everything in incredible detail, taking as much time as needed to answer questions. She did warn us about "Dr. Google" but she took the time to answer every far fetched question I had about anything I read online. Always upbeat when we saw her. Initially when we started at ACRM, yes we had the doctor rotation for monitoring, procedures, etc. But we're at a point in the process where Dr. Fogle is doing everything herself to ensure that I'm getting the treatment and level of care that she wants. She fully trusts the other doctors in the practice, but the fact that she wants to see it all through really means a lot.
Do your research, ask questions, be patient. Dr. Fogle did give realistic expectations for each procedure, but we still went into everything overconfident that we would beat the odds. Be realistic with yourself, listen to her and your care team. Don't be hard and beat yourself up if things don't go perfectly.
ACRM is an extremely busy clinic. However everyone that I saw on a regular basis was extremely compassionate and empathetic. I've had an unusually high number of complications. The follow up has been incredible. The phlebotomist techs knew me by face and name, not just as a name on a piece of paper. Even the check out clerks were the same. When I miscarried, every person I saw was crying right along with me. When I was hospitalized, Dr. Fogle saw me daily in the hospital - I even had her cell phone and she checked in constantly via text.
2 IUIs, 6 attempted IVF cycles resulting in 4 retrievals 1 IUI conversion and 1 complete cancellation/hospitalization IUI's had clomid followed by progesterone orally. Negative beta's. IVF cycles: E2 Priming x2, MiniStim x2, Microdose Flare x2. One of the E2 Priming and one of the Microdose Flare protocols resulted in 1 frozen embryo but CCS genetic screening showed a chromosome mismatch. One E2 Priming resulted in all embryos arresting. One Microdose Flare resulted in 1 embryo that was CCS chromosomal normal. That FET resulted in a miscarriage. One ministim was cancelled and the other converted into an IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
I've had 3 primary nurses. The first moved out of state, the second went out on leave, and I'm still working with the third. All compassionate, answered all questions I had in a timely manner. I really like that I can send off an email and get an answer in a reasonable amount of time.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
It's clear when you are there in the waiting room that ACRM sees a large volume of patients. But it's also clear that they've gained tremendous experience and insight to a process that's still mostly an unknown. There's so much about fertility (or lack there of) that the medical profession just doesn't know. The financial group is not quite as with it as the medical side. If there's anything "different" about a cycle that doesn't follow their normal procedure, it throws the finance person off and usually they forget to update a fill-in the blank type field with the correct information. Review everything, ask questions, keep records.
Yes, reading material was provided to us to review and all consults stressed single FET transfers. I only had a single embryo for FET, so there was no option for multiples.
Atlanta Perimeter

I am now preparing for egg donor IVF. Before this happens, she [Dr. Sue Ellen Carpenter] recommended I have the fibroids removed...was open and honest. She cares about her patients including their physical and mental well-being...always offers both sides of the procedure(s), good and bad. You never feel rushed when talking to her. She refrains from offering personal advice. She always provides research based answers.
$60/visit. IUI approx. $3,000 each. Meds. $25 [costs at ACRM]...The clinic is great at scheduling people. The waiting room is never over crowded nor do you have to wait long. The care coordinators are responsive and caring. It would be great if the frozen sperm and IUI procedure were at the Johns Creek location vs going to the other office. I would have also prefer Dr. Carpenter to perform the IUI procedure instead of a doctor I never met.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Dr. Carpenter always offers both sides of the procedure(s), good and bad. You never feel rushed when talking to her. She refrains from offering personal advice. She always provides research based answers.
Look forward to being cared for by a Dr. who puts you first.
Dr. Carpenter was open and honest. She cares about her patients including their physical and mental well-being.
I had 3 IUI’s. I wanted to try to have a child using my own eggs. My ovarian reserve was slightly below normal, but all other tests were fine. She used Letrozole to increase the number of eggs produced, but each time I never had more than 2 well developed eggs released. I also used progesterone inserted vaginally. The end result was 2 negative results and 1 chemical miscarriage. I am now preparing for egg donor IVF. Before this happens, she recommended I have the fibroids removed. The surgery is tomorrow, 3/1/18.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Timeka Carter)
Timeka is a good care coordinator. She always called back ina timely manner and was extremely fast when replying to emails. I did not have much interaction with my nurse. I did not have much interaction with
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM.
$60/visit. IUI approx. $3,000 each. Meds. $25
Describe Sue Ellen Carpenter's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
It is my understanding the center will only emplaned one egg when using a donor. I feel we should have the option to use more than one.
Sue Ellen Carpenter
Johns Creek

Dr. Denis made my husband and I feel calm and reassured. He took his time with us and made us feel very comfortable and "normal" through the process. Infertility is a very alienating experience and Dr. Denis spoke with hopefulness that we would conceive a child successfully.... My husband is an AML- Leukemia survivor. He had blood drawn for genetics testing. If you receive bone marrow you cannot receive accurate genetics testing results. This was an oversite by ACRM. However, the genetics testing agency, Counsyl, caught the error and notified ACRM. The blood sample genetics testing was cancelled by Counsyl before payment was required, thankfully.
When you first meet with the clinic [ACRM], you are assigned a doctor, nurse, and patient care coordinator. At first, it is confusing as to whom you should speak to about particular questions. The patient care coordinator sets appointments and the nurse answers all medical questions. I felt there was a lot of confusion with the patient care coordinator and that role coordinating with the nurse.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
I would tell the prospective patient to be forthcoming about all their medical history so Dr. Denis can rule out any unknowns during the treatment process. Also to be relaxed because Dr. Denis is very down-to-earth.
Dr. Denis was so kind upon first meeting. He made me and my husband feel comfortable and did not pressure us to pursue any option that we were not comfortable with. He laid out the options for us and spent as much time as we needed answering questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tulsi)
Tulsi has been very helpful in this process. She has provided me with all the information I have requested in a timely manner. She is very sweet and compassionate.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
When you first meet with the clinic, you are assigned a doctor, nurse, and patient care coordinator. At first, it is confusing as to whom you should speak to about particular questions. The patient care coordinator sets appointments and the nurse answers all medical questions. I felt there was a lot of confusion with the patient care coordinator and that role coordinating with the nurse. I am not far into the process so I am still figuring everything out. Since my last appointment, communication is running much more smoothly.
The meds range from 6-8k, anesthesia $500, 25k for embryo testing and transfer