1800 Howell Mill Road
Marietta
711 Canton Rd
Marietta, GA 30060
770.928.2276

She [Dr. Robin Fogle] was amazing! She took her time with us and let us ask all the questions. She was easy to get ahold of and her supporting staff was easy to work with too...Her bedside manner was great. She was honest yet supportive...We were going to transfer two and THANK GOODNESS we didn’t. I would have had three babies!... They would be quick to reply and always help if something didn’t seem right. They always welcomed us.
I wish I had a better understanding of the insurance process. My company paid for 90% of my cycle but I didn’t realize that until 1/2 way through. I felt like the financial office [ACRM] could have done a better job communicating.... They would be quick to reply and always help if something didn’t seem right. They always welcomed us.... Trust them. They do this everyday. We were going to transfer two and THANK GOODNESS we didn’t. I would have had three babies!
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She was amazing! She took her time with us and let us ask all the questions. She was easy to get ahold of and her supporting staff was easy to work with too. They would be quick to reply and always help if something didn’t seem right. They always welcomed us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Ask a ton of questions and trust them
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Her bedside manner was great. She was honest yet supportive.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
Kind and helpful
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I wish I had a better understanding of the insurance process. My company paid for 90% of my cycle but I didn’t realize that until 1/2 way through. I felt like the financial office could have done a better job communicating.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Describe Robin Fogle's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.

2015, Successful
Dr. Fogle explained everything from start to finish thoroughly. She understood the emotions and frustrations my husband and I were going through. She really comforted both of us throughout the IUI and IVF process- she still checks in on us and we are in our 2nd trimester!
The whole ACRM team was wonderful, knowledgeable and friendly. I think they would do a back flip for us .... if we asked them to! Fast response times to calls and emails- you have a Patient Care Coordinator and an assigned nurse.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She was AMAZING. She explained everything from start to finish thoroughly. She understood the emotions and frustrations my husband and I were going through. She really comforted both of us throughout the IUI and IVF process- she still checks in on us and we are in our 2nd trimester! I cannot say enough about her. Even when we did not see her ( IUI, IVF embryo TRANSFER) we knew that the other doctors would take care of us. They have " round tables " and discuss all patients so each doctor knew what situation they were walking into...
To trust her. We did 2 IUIs which both resulted in negative pregnancy tests ( I did not want to do more than 1 because of how upset the negative result made me ) but with each one we learned more about what was going on in my body/specific circumstance and we were able to find a solution through IVF that worked.
They made me feel like my husband and I were their #1 patient. The whole team was wonderful, knowledgable and friendly. I think they would do a back flip for us .... if we asked them to! Fast response times to calls and emails- you have a Patient Care Coordinator and an assigned nurse. My husband and I both did not want to leave their care to go back to our ( also wonderful ) OB!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura Lemay )
She is a PA and she would always call to check in on me if she had not heard from me in a few days. She always was honest with me and really made me feel like I was a " normal " person throughout the process since it's easy to feel like you are the only one going through something!
2015, Unknown Success
Dr. Fogle responds promptly and attentively to email questions and inquiries about treatment options. She is open and warm. I find her very learner-oriented. The only thing I am surprised by is that I don't see her for every procedure
The [ACRM nurses] are very organized, always made my f/u appointments for me, knew exactly what the next step that I needed was in relation to medication, blood test, etc.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
We are still working with Dr. Fogle. I find her very learner-oriented. At my first session she reviewed the protocol she intended to follow, along with success rates and wrote it all down clearly on a piece of paper for me to take home, which helped simplify the packet of information the clinic provides you with. She is cheery and energetic.. The only thing I am surprised by is that I don't see her for every procedure. All three of our IUIs were done by another doctor at the facility. Two fell on a Saturday, so am not sure if she would have done them herself had they fallen during the week.
Feel free to ask as many questions as you like, Dr. Fogle is extremely patient and very happy to explain things over and over until you understand. You will not see her at every procedure.
The entire team is personable, knowledgable and very kind. Dr. Fogle was both candid and hopeful in my initial and subsequent visits. She responds promptly and attentively to email questions and inquiries about treatment options. She is open and warm. She is intentional about writing clear processes and protocol out on paper that you can take home at look at again when all the initial dust and information settle.
Describe the protocols Robin Fogle used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
I already had been diagnosed with PCOS and am 36, so those two were the only factors they identified as, thankfully, all my levels and my husband's levels were within normal range. Protocol was to complete three IUIs before first attempt at IVF. We are in our third IUI currently. The clinic seems to have a standard protocol to do a series of blood and hormone tests initially. I then had the HSG procedure which uses dye to eliminate the possibility of blockages in the fallopian tubes. For each round of IUI, administer the drug letrozole to induce ovulation and check progesterone levels and vaginal ultrasound before initiating letrozole and mid-cycle to check how your ovaries respond to the drug. If no ovulation by about day 14, they prescribed the HCG injection to force ovulation and IUI scheduled for the following day. One week following the IUI return for bloodwork for progesterone levels to confirm ovulation and assure uterine lining is sufficient to support the baby. The first two cycles of IUI were unsuccessful, we are waiting for results of the third. I did request the third cycle we use Clomid instead of letrozole only b/c I had conceived our daughter three years earlier on clomid and wanted to try something different since the first two IUIs were unsuccessful. I still had to have the HCG shot with Clomid.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tareeka)
They always called the same day with results and explained exactly what each level meant in relation to target levels. They are very organized, always made my f/u appointments for me, knew exactly what the next step that I needed was in relation to medication, blood test, etc.

2014 - 2015, Unsuccessful
Dr. Hasty was wonderful. She clearly laid our our options and when it became clear that we would not conceive using my eggs she didn't push us to keep trying. She gave us the advice she would give her daughter or sister which was to consider adoption. I can't thank her enough for this. She is a great doctor and I wish I could see her for all of my healthcare needs.
ACRM is a great clinic. The blood draw appointments were always fast which was great when I had to go in multiple times a week before work. You do sometime see other doctors for procedures but all of the doctors I met seemed great... Dr. Hasty was wonderful. She clearly laid our our options and when it became clear that we would not conceive using my eggs she didn't push us to keep trying. She gave us the advice she would give her daughter or sister which was to consider adoption. I can't thank her enough for this.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty is the kindest doctor I've ever met.

2015, Unknown Success
Dr Hasty has changed my appointments to be there herself after she saw me scheduled for another cycle (failed previous cycle).
The nurse mentioned genetic testing but never had me sign anything and then I was billed and given results for a test I wasn't sure I wanted. They addressed the protocol breach and paid for my testing.
What specific things went wrong at ACRM?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.

2014 - 2015, Successful
We did ultrasound day 3, bloodwork and ultrasound day 12, Timed intercourse [Protocol with Dr. Lisa Hasty]...Medications that were taken were femara, trigger shot...She was so caring and understanding she took a personal time to talk and explain things she was available even after I left her care...She was extremely knowledgeable and knew the next step every time.it was not all roses. I suffered two losses and she was there every step of the way to figure it out and get it right. I owe by beautiful twins to her.
[The nurse at ACRM] Was very compassionate and my direct contact for medical issues in relating doctor information. Is very easy to get ahold of her via email or call...Everything about the fertility staff and treatment was excellent. The biggest negative to this clinic was the financial side of it. Billing is very delayed and I was constantly told I didn't need to pay and then all the sudden I was told everything was due at the same time,...I had a very good experience at ACrm.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Get her to begin with!
Describe the protocols Lisa Hasty used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
We did ultrasound day 3, bloodwork and ultrasound day 12, Timed intercourse common pregnancy test each cycle. Medications that were taken were femara, trigger shot
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
The nurse her my name may have been Melissa. Was very compassionate and my direct contact for medical issues in relating doctor information. Is very easy to get ahold of her via email or call
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I had a very good experience at ACrm. Everything about the fertility staff and treatment was excellent. The biggest negative to this clinic was the financial side of it. Billing is very delayed and I was constantly told I didn't need to pay and then all the sudden I was told everything was due at the same time,
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
I was covered by insurance but did end up paying approximately $500 per month
Describe Lisa Hasty's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.

2013 - 2014, Successful
Dr Calhoun was fantastic!! She was great at explaining everything. During my IVF treatment, I was not responding well to the drugs and luckily Dr. Calhoun made the change midway through so I could finish the protocol.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr Calhoun was fantastic!! She was great at explaining everything. We originally planned to do three IUIs but after monitoring me she decided to recommend we just move on to IVF. I am so glad she did because one last test revealed I had a septum in my uterus that would have prevented me from getting pregnant. During my IVF treatment, I was not responding well to the drugs and luckily she made the change midway through so I could finish the protocol. On transfer day, the embryologist revealed my embryos were grade 3, but, somehow, both implanted! I believe it was Dr. Calhoun's skilled placement in my uterus. One split and the other thankfully never developed. Today, I have two beautiful twin girls and it is all because of Dr Calhoun.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
The Johns Creek office is really efficient, I always valued how quickly k was seen.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
I loved working with her, she gave me her personal email and telephone number. She also called me personally with my beta test results and was genuinely excited that we succeeded!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sheri Biscotti)
They were always available to answer questions. They were great, I am so thankful they were on my case! The protocol was fantastically detailed. I have seen IVF protocols from other clinics and they don't compare to the level of detail ACRM provides.
Kathryn Calhoun

2013 - 2014, Successful
Both nurses were readily available to me by phone and email (which worked best for me). I could ask a million different questions or the same question a million times and always be treated as intelligent and with respect. They were both patient and compassionate and extremely knowledgeable.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty was easy to talk to about all of our concerns - medical, financial, and emotional. She would talk to us using medical terms about our issues and concerns and listen as we would make sure we understood it in our layman terms. Dr. Hasty was honest and direct, yet encouraging. I felt she cared more about us as people than about how our success would benefit ACRM's success rate.
Be up front with her about your fears so she can address them.
I was often treated by the same staff. They knew me and created relationships with me. Everyone was compassionate and always had time to talk to me and answer any questions. It was not a quick in and out appointment unless I wanted it to be that way.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Melissa Bauer for IVF and Mirrin Reagan for egg donor)

2014, Successful
Dr. Calhoun was always picky when doing procedures to increase our chances of getting the best possible results. She was happy to explain things as many times as we needed.Dr. Calhoun is a perfect combination of warm support and blunt facts. She is honest and supportive, and knew when we needed hard facts and when we needed a hug. She made us feel like we were her only patient, and was always picky when doing procedures to increase our chances of getting the best possible results.
I felt that my nurse [at ACRM] knew me as a person and she was always willing to stay on the phone with me as long as possible to ensure my questions were answered and I felt comfortable....My primary nurse was changed mid cycle, and no one called to tell me....Dr. Calhoun ensured my new nurse was someone I felt 100% comfortable with.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr. Calhoun is a perfect combination of warm support and blunt facts. She is honest and supportive, and knew when we needed hard facts and when we needed a hug. She made us feel like we were her only patient, and was always picky when doing procedures to increase our chances of getting the best possible results. She was happy to explain things as many times as we needed. Once we were pregnant and far enough along to not need to be followed by Dr. Calhoun anymore, I was a bit sad because working with her was wonderful. Of course we wish we never had needed a fertility specialist, but we feel so lucky that we found Dr. Calhoun when we realized we needed assistance.
Trust her.
I felt that my nurse knew me as a person and she was always willing to stay on the phone with me as long as possible to ensure my questions were answered and I felt comfortable. My nurse was switched due to office changes mid treatment, and Dr. Calhoun ensured my new nurse was someone I felt 100% comfortable with.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Natalie Perkins and Mikesha Middlebrook)
They always knew who I was when I called, and stayed on the phone with me as long as I needed.
What specific things went wrong at ACRM?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
My primary nurse was changed mid cycle, and no one called to tell me.
Kathryn Calhoun
2012 - 2014, Successful
Dr. Hasty made the hardest days of my life more manageable by offering realistic treatment options and hopeful feedback - she was always supportive and wanted to see our dream of parenthood fulfilled.
Mikesha [ACRM nurse] even shared her personal experience with me and held my hand during a procedure that my husband was unable to attend.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty is incredibly kind and caring. She exudes passion for what she does and is incredibly warm. She made the hardest days of my life more manageable by offering realistic treatment options and hopeful feedback- she was always supportive and wanted to see our dream of parenthood fulfilled.
Trust her, she is the best.
Yes, my patient care coordinator and nurse knew me on both a personal and medical level
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mikesha Middlebrook)
Mikesha went out of her way on several occasions to comfort me or make sure I had a question answered about my treatment or care. She even shared her personal experience with me and held my hand during a procedure that my husband was unable to attend.

2014, Successful
Lisa was always encouraging and true to her words. She presented every fact and expectation in a very friendly manner. Dr Hasty is a very experienced and knowledgeable doctor she knows how to treat a patient and also explain outcomes in an understanding way.... I had ectopic pregnancy but my tubes were open she suggested to go with IVF since there might be risk of tubal with IUI.
ACRM is the best clinic for fertility treatment since all doctors and nurses take very good care of all the patients need. I had no problem following the instructions or going through the whole process of IVF....Their monitoring system were updated and well organized never had any problem...The cost of 1 IVF was 10,000 dollars and the mediations and injections were around 3000 while office visits and ultrasound were around 2000
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Trust her she knows the best for you
From the day of the consultation to my 3 months pregnancy Dr Hasty was a sweetheart, very caring and made me feel positive and special everytime. She is an awesome person and a fabulous doctor.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
She kept me on track with all my medication and procedure to follow
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
Their monitoring system were updated and well organized never had any problem
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
I had embryo transfer not eSet
2008 - 2013, Successful
I found her [Dr. Sue Ellen Carpenter] to be very knowledgeable. Her passion is pgd. I really like her. She was warm, but also matter of fact..... She advised me to lose weight, but the way she did it was very clear. She showed me the chart about weight and successful treatment- and told me the number I had to be at for treatment. She was candid, but helpful. When I did lose the weight, and conceive, she checked me early on, despite me not actually needing medical intervention, she was always accessible.
The clinic [ACRM] was peaceful, and I felt comfortable there. For me, with PCOS and being overweight, she really encouraged me to lose weight, and said I probably wouldn't need intervention if I did so. She was right twice. In my case, they did the bloodwork, and she did the ultrasounds. She put me on progesterone when I needed it, and that was about it. She asked about my family, and it always felt like catching up when I'd see her. When I went back to see her when I was trying for a second child, she basically told me I was textbook, and I knew what to do. She was right
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
I found her to be very knowledgeable. Her passion is pgd. I really like her. She was warm, but also matter of fact. She asked about my family, and it always felt like catching up when I'd see her. When I went back to see her when I was trying for a second child, she basically told me I was textbook, and I knew what to do. She was right. Now that I'm trying for number 3, I haven't felt like I needed to go see her, because I do know what to do.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
I met when I was younger, when she was practicing as a reproductive endo, so there was familiarity there. She advised me to lose weight, but the way she did it was very clear. She showed me the chart about weight and successful treatment- and told me the number I had to be at for treatment. She was candid, but helpful. When I did lose the weight, and conceive, she checked me early on, despite me not actually needing medical intervention, she was always accessible.
Describe the protocols Sue Ellen Carpenter used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic was peaceful, and I felt comfortable there.
Sue Ellen Carpenter

2009 - 2012, Successful
Dr.Dennis was not only professional but it felt like I was finally dealing with a human being that could explain fertility in an easy to understand way.... Dr Dennis found what was wrong with me and it was the first time in all the years that someone nailed it. Once he figured it out then the treatment part was almost logical and easy to follow...always welcomes you with a smile. He is patient when explaining all the details and leaves plenty of time for questions.
I would recommend anyone to ACRM. I wish other doctors were as organized and caring as ACRM. If I had questions they were just a phone call away. I found the office to be nicely decorated and pleasant...Dr.Dennis nurse was cheerful, very tactful and amazing at drawing blood :). She felt like family too after a few consultations... They went over the statements with me. At the time they were competitive and not crazy expensive.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
First let me start by saying that my 2 kids are a result of Dr.Denis so I may be a bit subjective. Dr.Dennis was not only professional but it felt like I was finally dealing with a human being that could explain fertility in an easy to understand way. He's war and caring and I would recommend him to anyone I know.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andre Denis at ACRM?
I would recommend any patient to trust him and to be patient. Sometimes it takes a few cycles to figure out what's wrong. Dr Dennis found what was wrong with me and it was the first time in all the years that someone nailed it. Once he figured it out then the treatment part was almost logical and easy to follow.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Andre Denis always welcomes you with a smile. He is patient when explaining all the details and leaves plenty of time for questions.
Describe the protocols Andre Denis used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
I remember doing lots of tests both my husband and I. He would share the results right away and explain what was next.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Can't remember her name.)
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
Can't remember but I do remember that they tried to file as much as possible. They went over the statements with me. At the time they were competitive and not crazy expensive.
Describe Andre Denis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Andre Denis
2009 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Denis was kind. He communicated completely about the positives and negatives of the process specifically regarding our situation. He explained what was happening in each stage and developed a plan that gave us the best opportunity to have our child... Every doctor, nurse or staff member was compassionate and knowledgeable. Whether we saw our primary doctor and nurse or another, we felt like we were in good hands. All appeared to be familiar with the specifics of our situation, whether or not we had seen them previously.
Laura [a nurse at ACRM-Atlanta] was especially attentive and compassionate. She always listened and took time with us. She and the rest of the staff were so excited to hear about our pregnancy. They were the best.... Every doctor, nurse or staff member was compassionate and knowledgeable. Whether we saw our primary doctor and nurse or another, we felt like we were in good hands. All appeared to be familiar with the specifics of our situation, whether or not we had seen them previously.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Listen to what he says and trust that you are getting the best opportunity to conceive.
Dr. Denis and his entire staff were kind and sensitive to our situation. They are fully aware of how vulnerable a couple can be during this process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura)
Laura was especially attentive and compassionate. She always listened and took time with us. She and the rest of the staff were so excited to hear about our pregnancy. They were the best.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I didn’t find any weaknesses. Every doctor, nurse or staff member was compassionate and knowledgeable. Whether we saw our primary doctor and nurse or another, we felt like we were in good hands. All appeared to be familiar with the specifics of our situation, whether or not we had seen them previously.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
My insurance covered the majority of the costs.
Due to my age and situation, we did agree to a multiple embryo transfer. The facts were given to us, and we made the ultimate decision.
Andre Denis

2010 - 2011, Successful
I loved everything about ACRM and Dr. Carpenter... They were great at explaining my issues and what the plan was to help me get pregnant.
I feel like everyone knew my case and treated me like an individual not just another patient... From bloodwork to ultrasounds to one on one doctor appointments I was SO pleased with ACRM.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
I loved everything about ACRM and Dr. Carpenter. Everyone was so friendly and patient. They were great at explaining my issues and what the plan was to help me get pregnant. From bloodwork to ultrasounds to one on one doctor appointments I was SO pleased with ACRM.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Be open to everything!
I feel like everyone knew my case and treated me like an individual not just another patient. They cared and they were upset with me when I got a negative test. They also celebrated with me when I was finally pregnant. I was so scared and sad to leave ACRM and go back to the care of my OB when I was 10 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
Just their care and compassion towards my situation.
Sue Ellen Carpenter