1800 Howell Mill Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
711 Canton Rd
Marietta, GA 30060
770.928.2276

Dr. Denis made my husband and I feel calm and reassured. He took his time with us and made us feel very comfortable and "normal" through the process. Infertility is a very alienating experience and Dr. Denis spoke with hopefulness that we would conceive a child successfully.... My husband is an AML- Leukemia survivor. He had blood drawn for genetics testing. If you receive bone marrow you cannot receive accurate genetics testing results. This was an oversite by ACRM. However, the genetics testing agency, Counsyl, caught the error and notified ACRM. The blood sample genetics testing was cancelled by Counsyl before payment was required, thankfully.
When you first meet with the clinic [ACRM], you are assigned a doctor, nurse, and patient care coordinator. At first, it is confusing as to whom you should speak to about particular questions. The patient care coordinator sets appointments and the nurse answers all medical questions. I felt there was a lot of confusion with the patient care coordinator and that role coordinating with the nurse.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andre Denis at ACRM?
I would tell the prospective patient to be forthcoming about all their medical history so Dr. Denis can rule out any unknowns during the treatment process. Also to be relaxed because Dr. Denis is very down-to-earth.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Dr. Denis was so kind upon first meeting. He made me and my husband feel comfortable and did not pressure us to pursue any option that we were not comfortable with. He laid out the options for us and spent as much time as we needed answering questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tulsi)
Tulsi has been very helpful in this process. She has provided me with all the information I have requested in a timely manner. She is very sweet and compassionate.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
When you first meet with the clinic, you are assigned a doctor, nurse, and patient care coordinator. At first, it is confusing as to whom you should speak to about particular questions. The patient care coordinator sets appointments and the nurse answers all medical questions. I felt there was a lot of confusion with the patient care coordinator and that role coordinating with the nurse. I am not far into the process so I am still figuring everything out. Since my last appointment, communication is running much more smoothly.
The meds range from 6-8k, anesthesia $500, 25k for embryo testing and transfer
Marietta

[The staff at ACRM is] Always friendly when you walk in, someone always greets you, appointments are always on time, and I've never really had to wait on the Dr or nurse. I don't want to make them sound perfect, as maybe some of the staff isn't as friendly as others but for the most part, they are all nice, professional and easy to communicate with.... For the IUI process, I was on letrozole for a week before the insemination. I used donor sperm as I'm single. I became pregnant on my first ever IUI and first time trying. Unfortunately it resulted in an eptoptic pregnancy at 6 weeks.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr Fogle is real! She is honest and personable making you feel comfortable every step of the way. She is always on time, professional, and friendly. Dr Fogle explains every aspect of each process and was always spot on with each protocol she suggested during IUI attempt and IVF attempt #1. She has kept my mind at ease during the process and I know she will continue.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robin Fogle at ACRM?
I would tell a prospective patient to be patient with the process, don't be overly confident, trust the process and remain positive with each step of the way.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr Fogle is one of the realest Dr's I've ever met. From the moment I met her, it was like sitting down with an old friend that only wanted the best for me. She typically started her advice to me with, If you were my sister... She was always upfront and honest with me. She knew exactly what information needed to be shared and what didn't need to be shared. Her expertise and devotion to fertility is quite apparent and its almost as if she knows things before they even happen. I felt very confident under her supervision during the IVF cycle that I already did and will continue to trust her judgement and protocol for the next one. Its all about finding the good egg at this point. I am a 41 year old single female, with a deep desire to start a family on my own and I will do whatever it takes to make that happen. I know Dr Fogle will be by my side through it all with her best intentions along the way.
Describe the protocols Robin Fogle used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
For the IUI process, I was on letrozole for a week before the insemination. I used donor sperm as I'm single. I became pregnant on my first ever IUI and first time trying. Unfortunately it resulted in an eptoptic pregnancy at 6 weeks. So then Dr Fogle advised me to start IVF next. Being my age, and having an eptoptic can increase your chances of it happeneing again. Protocol for IVF, I was on birth control for 10 days then start the stimulation injections. Morning and evening was a dose of Micro dose lupron and dexamethasone 1x a day. Then the following evening I started gonal-f, menopur, and omnitripin with the micro dose lupron. That lasted for about 9 days for the trigger shot/hcg. With ultra sound at day 6 and the week of the trigger shot every other day to make sure my ovaries were stable, and the follicles were growing to the right size needed for the egg retrieval. I was very successful with this treatment. I had many follicles, retrieved 20 eggs, 12 fertilized and three embryos but unfortunately the three were not chromosomal normal, which happens to the best of us. I have no known fertility issues only my age. I will keep trying!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan Barbrow)
You would thing my nurse and Dr Fogle were sisters. They had the same great characteristics and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. My nurse was always on top of everything, she responded to every email or call in a timely manner, she was compassionate and treated me like a friend and not just a patient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
I have nothing to compare it to. Its expensive no matter where you go. IVF is costly. I did the attain program and so for each step, I wasn't sure of the cost but total its expensive.
Atlanta Perimeter

From the day I met Dr. Hasty, I felt like I had known her for years! She was so friendly and inviting. She seemed genuinely eager to help us....I do not have one negative thing to say about Dr. Hasty. The knowledge she has in her field is astounding! But equally important, is her bedside manner. She made me feel important from my very first visit. Every time I left her office, she gave me the biggest hug. Those hugs gave me comfort and hope!
All of the ACRM clinics are so inviting and have a peaceful environment. For me, this was important because of the stress associated with infertility. It was nice to go in a calm environment. Additionally, I love that they do not allow children at all for the sake of their patients....Nurse Michelle Deloach was always extremely helpful when I had questions or concerns. It was a breath of fresh air to be able to e-mail her directly and get a response within hours.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
I would advise any new patient to go in with questions written down. More than likely she will answer them all before you have a chance to ask. The amount of information she can provide can be overwhelming at a first visit, but in a good way.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Describe the protocols Lisa Hasty used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Dr. Hasty started with two rounds of Letrizole for my treatment, because conceiving had not been my issue in the past. Unfortunately, I was not able to conceive during those months. She suggested IVF, but that is where my treatment stopped because we could not afford it at this time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Deloach)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
My insurance covered all preliminary tests. Once I began fertility pills, each ultrasound and exam was approximately $500. Had I been able to go through with IVF, the medications were going to be $6,600 and the IVF procedure in total was going to be approximately $17,000.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Keenan showed a great deal of compassion when I had my miscarriage. It was in that moment that I truly saw how much he cares for his patients. He always treats me with such respect and dignity. It was my fear that my doctor would look on me with pity but instead he just tries to be proactive.... We have done three rounds of our UI with letrozol. Two out of the three rounds we did a trigger shot the day before. Getting the timing right with this has been very stressful for me because I have to drive two hours just to get to Dr. Keenan‘s office.
The clinic itself [ACRM- Johns Creek] is very nice. Parking is easy and the waiting room comfortable. The front desk staff learn see you are very quickly and welcomes you when you walk in the door. I’ve never had a long wait they normally get you in and out pretty quickly. Also really appreciate that they ask that people do not bring children into the waiting room. Find that very respect.... Each round of our UI is approximately $2000, The trigger shot is almost $200 each time, and just a consultation with Dr. Keenan is around $150 every time we see him.
How was your experience with David Keenan at ACRM?
Dr. Keenan showed a great deal of compassion when I had my miscarriage. It was in that moment that I truly saw how much he cares for his patients. He always treats me with such respect and dignity. It was my fear that my doctor would look on me with pity but instead he just tries to be proactive. He is respectful and soft-spoken. And I have never feel that he is going to give up on me even when I feel like giving up myself.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Keenan at ACRM?
He comes across as having a tough outer shell but I truly believe that he has a soft center and really cares for his patients. I would also tell them to never worry about asking him too many questions. Honestly doesn’t mind being asked.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Keenan at ACRM?
The staff and doctor are very considerate and professionally with me. I sometimes feel rushed while I’m there and because there are so many patients there is little flexibility with appointments. Over, I am happy with how I am treated especially because this has been such an emotional and heartbreaking experience.
Describe the protocols David Keenan used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
We have done three rounds of our UI with letrozol. Two out of the three rounds we did a trigger shot the day before. Getting the timing right with this has been very stressful for me because I have to drive two hours just to get to Dr. Keenan‘s office. The first round of IUI with letrozole and a trigger shot worked but resulted in a miscarriage. We are working really hard to save up to try another round after the second two failed. IVF Will be the next step if we can save up enough money.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sherri)
Sherry and Stephanie were the two nurses that I saw most often. They honestly became like friends and one of my biggest support systems. I live two hours away from the Johns Creek office in the north Georgia mountains. I often times have to wake up at five in the morning just to get there for a quick appointment or to get my blood drawn. These two ladies knew this and we’re very compassionate and understanding. They got to know me on a personal level and would ask questions and check on me. I felt human around them and not just some test subject.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic itself is very nice. Parking is easy and the waiting room comfortable. The front desk staff learn see you are very quickly and welcomes you when you walk in the door. I’ve never had a long wait they normally get you in and out pretty quickly. Also really appreciate that they ask that people do not bring children into the waiting room. Find that very respect.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Keenan at ACRM.
Treatment has been extremely expense. I have insurance but my insurance covers nothing associated with infertility. Each round of our UI is approximately $2000, The trigger shot is almost $200 each time, and just a consultation with Dr. Keenan is around $150 every time we see him.
Describe David Keenan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Something like this will be one of our next steps if you can save up enough money for I’ve.
David Keenan
Johns Creek

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Calhoun] was/is always attentive, let’s you speak, and she always takes notes.... Another thing I really like is she’s always prepared, she knows your history and remembers it. She’s looking at you when speaking, not at her computer. She also takes the time to draw things out so you can visually see the treatment, not just words on paper.... All four of my IUIs had a Letrozole leadin, my body responded well to the drug with little to no side effects.
All of the locations [ACRM] are nicely decorated and have peaceful quiet waiting rooms. They do not allow children to be brought inside and I very much appreciate this rule.... They have a very easy check in and out process with very kind people working there (all 3 locations that I know of).... They are also able do all lab work in-house which eases stress of having to go yet another place to get poked.... My nurse was Megan Kent and she was fantastic.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
The day I met her I immediately felt connected. She’s very kind, funny and yet a straight shooter. Those are qualities I must have in a Dr of this nature. Another thing I really like is she’s always prepared, she knows your history and remembers it. She’s looking at you when speaking, not at her computer. She also takes the time to draw things out so you can visually see the treatment, not just words on paper. She’s very positive and empathetic and you feel like you have a friend in what can be a very dark scary journey. I haven’t had success yet, but I will stick with her because of who she is and how she treats you. She sees you as a human being going through a tough time and she’s willing to help any way she can. I also need to mention she isn’t in any way pushy, she lets you go at your own pace and make your own choices.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
To trust her. Infertility is scary and hard. It’s difficult to understand but with. Dr like her, you can trust her advice and methods.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
I felt like a human with her because I never felt gushed when speaking to her. She was/is always attentive, let’s you speak, and she always takes notes. I feel like with her my thoughts, concerns etc are important and in turn she takes the time to clearly explain and respond to all of them. She makes the effort to ensure you understand what’s happening and next steps so that you aren’t scared.
Describe the protocols Kathryn Calhoun used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
All four of my IUIs had a Letrozole leadin, my body responded well to the drug with little to no side effects. Also two trigger shots only be my follicles we’re ready yet I hadn’t gotten a positive surge on my OPK. Then post IUI we did progesterone suppositories b/c my bloodwork showed lower progesterone. I have also had two uterine reservations due to a septum. First being before my first IUI then again before the 4th IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan Kent)
My nurse was Megan Kent and she was fantastic. Very much like Dr. Calhoun, you could ask her anything and she never made you feel like it was a dumb question or if it was repetative, she did not seem bothered. For me this was a big deal b/c as you go through all the tests, instructions, etc it can get very confusing and you are so full of hope, you want to ensure your are doing everything right to ensure your biggest dreams will come true. Megan was always direct and explained things very well and was also good with giving tips too. With my clinic sending questions, etc via email was the way to go b/c I liked to have things documented to refer back to and also b/c if you called the nurse, it would always go to voicemail and they would call you back later in the day. I did not care for the voicemail but I did understand the reason behind it.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM has 4 locations within the Atlanta area and I have been to three of them due to my cycle sometimes causing the IUI to take place on a weekend or holiday. To me this is a HUGE plus to have many locations all easily accessible. Reduces the stress big time! All of the locations are nicely decorated and have peaceful quiet waiting rooms. They do not allow children to be brought inside and I very much appreciate this rule. They have a very easy check in and out process with very kind people working there (all 3 locations that I know of). They offer water and have bowls of candy out. It is a very different enviroment than any other Dr office. You feel more at home and relaxed b/c it is not sterile and the decor isn't from 1975. They are also able do all lab work in-house which eases stress of having to go yet another place to get poked. They provide ample handouts on your treatment so you know what is happening when and how. They take the time to ensure you know exactly what is happening and why as well. I can honestly say I don't know of any weaknesses.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
In total for 4 IUIs, we've spent close to 9K. Breakdown estimates below after insurance which covered diagnostics only: Baseline - $200 Midcycle - $350 Insemination - $500 Sperm Analysis - $140 Blood work (various) - $100 each, has several per IUI Trigger Shots - $100 Hysteroscopy surgery (2) - $1500 each

2015 - 2018, Successful
Review of
I have PCOS and I remember him telling me that my weight or the diagnosis would not stop me from becoming a mom. When we meet with him covers all the facts and explains all the possible outcomes.... My second egg retrieval was devastating because we ended up with nothing,but I understand that these things happen.... After having the ERA test done that was performed by Dr.Toner I went on to conceive twice after having four unsuccessful transfers.
The strength of ACRM is their efficiency and organization. The only weakness I would say is the technology of clinic. I think that they should update some of the machines and exam rooms,but other than that I love it.... I cant say enough great things about my nurse. I absolutely,positively love her!! She has helped me through so many ups and downs in this infertility journey. She is more than a nurse,I can call or email her and she always gets back to me.
How was your experience with Jim Toner at ACRM?
Dr Toner gave me hope when one of his colleagues completely dismissed me. I have PCOS and I remember him telling me that my weight or the diagnosis would not stop me from becoming a mom. When we meet with him covers all the facts and explains all the possible outcomes. He supports whatever decisions we make and have gotten us through some pretty tough times. ACRM's lab does not accept our insurance so we had to have our third egg retrieval at another clinic. Although we were able to get some eggs I felt more comfortable just paying the money to go back to ACRM. My seventh egg transfer will be March 13 with Dr.Toner and I wouldnt have it any other way.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jim Toner at ACRM?
He's a very kind man,and definitely knows what hes talking about. He will give you hope when other wont.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jim Toner at ACRM?
My team is absolutely amazing! Dr.Toner and my nurse Mikesha Middlebrook have always treated myself and m husband as more than just patients. We have a very long and complicated history,but they've always been there for us. I suffer two second trimester losses due to an incompetent cervix and they both came to the hospital and just sat with us. It meant the world to me that in my lowest moment they were there for us.
Describe the protocols Jim Toner used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
My second egg retrieval was devastating because we ended up with nothing,but I understand that these things happen. Trial and error. I was triggered too early and my eggs hadn't had time to mature. After having the ERA test done that was performed by Dr.Toner I went on to conceive twice after having four unsuccessful transfers. My protocols for egg retrieval is to stim slow and steady to prevent OHSS. Transfer protocol is very simple estrogen tabs,followed by six days of PIO before transfer. My ERA results showed that I needed an extra day of PIO before transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mikesha Middlebrook )
I cant say enough great things about my nurse. I absolutely,positively love her!! She has helped me through so many ups and downs in this infertility journey. She is more than a nurse,I can call or email her and she always gets back to me. Shes been there for me and my husband through transfer after transfer,loss after loss. She held my lifeless baby in her arms and Ill never forget that. She goes above the call of duty and I am so grateful to have her as my nurse. She is truly is an extraordinary woman and definitely a huge contributor to ACRM's success.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
I have no complaints with the time frame of monitoring. It makes sense that they are done first thing to ensure that patients with consults later on in the day get the full attention they deserve.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jim Toner at ACRM.
Right now Dr.Toner i covered under my insurance but not the lab. That part has been a bit of a disappointment,but Dr.Toner offered us a 20% discount for what is not covered under insurance.
Describe Jim Toner's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
I am a one at a time kind of patient. I understand after all the information I have now that if an embryo is genetically tested and transfer is at the right time,all it takes is one embryo. At my age and having genetically tested embryos I understand that it is safe for me health wise to transfer one embryo at a time.
Jim Toner

2015 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr. Calhoun was very companionate and understanding. She took time to explain our options, potential risks and answered our questions. She was willing to work with us to come up with the best plan for us based on our situation.... Dr. Calhoun never pressured us and always made us feel comfortable asking questions. She was very thorough when explaining testing and treatment options.... The 3 IUIs were done simultaniously with Clomid and trigger shot.
They [ACRM- Atlanta Perimeter] were very helpful regarding insurance and out of pocket costs. There were some times when paperwork was misplaced or not sent when requested, but I think there were some changes when ACRM merger with CCRM which complicated things financially.... Lost paperwork and failed to get preapproval from insurance for some diagnostic testing.... Mirrin kept us informed and answered questions and concerns promptly.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
It doesn’t hurt to go in for a consultation even if you are not sure that you are ready to proceed with treatment. Dr. Calhoun never pressured us and always made us feel comfortable asking questions. She was very thorough when explaining testing and treatment options.
Dr. Calhoun was very personable. She explained options clearly and answered all of our many questions.
The 3 IUIs were done simultaniously with Clomid and trigger shot. For our prep for egg retrieval we used menopur, gonal f, microdose lupron, estrogen (vaginally), and progesterone. For our 3 donor egg FETs we have used lupron, progesterone, steroid, estrogen (vaginally), and progesterone
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mirrin Reagan)
Mirrin kept us informed and answered questions and concerns promptly.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
They were very helpful regarding insurance and out of pocket costs. There were some times when paperwork was misplaced or not sent when requested, but I think there were some changes when ACRM merger with CCRM which complicated things financially.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
3 IUIs=$7500 each Failed Egg Retrieval Cycle w/o transfer=$25,000 Donor eggs=$10,000 3 FETs w/donor eggs =$5000 each There were other costs for testing that I do not recall.
Describe Kathryn Calhoun's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
We have only done single embryo transfers by our own choice.
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Denis clearly provided us with our options but was very clear to not give us false hope...Considering my diagnosis of stage 4 endometriosis and poor ovarian reserve, Dr. Denis provided us the option to do the most aggressive protocol of IVF and hope for the best. In February 2018, we completed our egg retrieval and now have three grade 1 frozen embryos!...I’m so grateful for him overlooking statistics and taking a chance on us!
Efficiency is their top strength in my book! The clinic [ACRM] understands and values your time while not making it seem like a factory at the same time. Everyone has been so kind and caring...Many of the things I found Dr. Denis encouraged such as acupuncture and the use of CoQ10 for egg health. Testosterone was also part of my protocol again, due to poor ovarian reserve. Hearing “you’re a success story” at my follow up appointment after the retrieval was all I needed to be a believer in each of those things!
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
I was diagnosed with endometriosis in February 2017, had laproscopy surgery in May and was given the “there is nothing more we can do” in November. This was my experience prior to finding ACRM and Dr. Denis. We made the long drive to Atlanta expecting similar results, fortunately, that wasn’t the case. Dr. Denis clearly provided us with our options but was very clear to not give us false hope. In that appointment we found hope again that had been ripped away just the month before. Considering my diagnosis of stage 4 endometriosis and poor ovarian reserve, Dr. Denis provided us the option to do the most aggressive protocol of IVF and hope for the best. In February 2018, we completed our egg retrieval and now have three grade 1 frozen embryos! More than once Dr. Denis reminded us to make the decision that was best for us and that would leave us with no regrets. I feel that with his guidance we made the right decision and will continue to do so. He is most concerned with giving us that family we want not just treating the diagnoses or getting one healthy baby. His plans for ensuring we have our future family go above and beyond what I could have ever imagined! I’m so grateful for him overlooking statistics and taking a chance on us! Because of this I will be eternally grateful for his care regardless of our end result. Dr. Denis cares about people and it is obvious is his every day care!
Remember...no regrets. IVF and Infertility care in general is not easy by any means. Dr. Denis has given us multiple opportunities to make decisions, which are not always easy, but he encouraged us to really think beyond the moment before making these important decisions.
From the moment I met Dr. Denis everything changed. One month earlier I had been turned away by another RE and told to pursue donor eggs. This encounter was definetly the most positive experience I’ve had in our 5 year journey. He said “ it’s 2017...we will get you a family” after he discussed in great detail our options while also ensuring he didn’t give us false hope. Those words gave me hope again after it had all been ripped away!
Describe the protocols Andre Denis used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
In my times of desperation or when my mind ran away I googled, like everyone else. I found new treatment options and data from all over the world. Honestly, I was willing to try anything. Many of the things I found Dr. Denis encouraged such as acupuncture and the use of CoQ10 for egg health. Testosterone was also part of my protocol again, due to poor ovarian reserve. Hearing “you’re a success story” at my follow up appointment after the retrieval was all I needed to be a believer in each of those things!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Meghan Kent)
Efficient is he vest way to describe the clinic staff. My protocol required weekend appointments which are not favorable, however, they value your time and I was in and out in no time! Each time I’ve been to the clinic is see familiar faces. That in itself is important to me!
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Efficiency is their top strength in my book! The clinic understands and values your time while not making it seem like a factory at the same time. Everyone has been so kind and caring. Greeting you as you walk in and out of the door and in the hallways. I can’t say enough things about the clinic!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
We were aware from the beginning that our costs would be at the higher end of the spectrum due to my need for the intensive protocol. This meant more frequent testing and more medications. After our meeting with Dr. Denis we met with a nurse and immediately knew what to expect about costs. They were able to call in medicines to a nearby pharmacy which specialized in fertility meds to cut down on the costs. We were definitely grateful for that!
Atlanta Buckhead

Dr Fogle was fantastic. She reviewed our history and discussed test results with us. Together we decided on a treatment plan. Although she wanted to go to IVF with PGS to get us the best results, she was supportive when we suggested a less aggressive route. She altered her treatment based on my outcomes. When I had a pregnancy that developed into a MMC, along the way Dr Fogle was kind and honest. She supported my emotional distress and then was like a cheerleader when we had success later.
Testing done by the clinic [ACRM-Atlanta] gave us insight into why we were unsuccessful on our own. The Perimeter location is improved after they moved to floor 6. Parking and entering the campus where the facility is located is annoying due to construction in the area.... I did go through 3 different primary nurses while under Dr. Fogle's care. However, each nurse was fantastic. They were prompt with responses, skilled with their care and informative. My care coordinator was Vanessa and was the best ever.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Letrozole and timed intercourse worked for us as I was ovulating but had a poor or weak ovulation. Dr. Fogle treated my low progesterone in my MMC cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
I did go through 3 different primary nurses while under Dr. Fogle's care. However, each nurse was fantastic. They were prompt with responses, skilled with their care and informative. My care coordinator was Vanessa and was the best ever. She was prompt, professional and caring. She juggled the schedule changes we had without any complaint. My only complaint would be about the staff doing the blood draws. The overall care provided by acrm was outstanding and the blood draw staff was in stark contrast to that. Although they weren't rude, they also were not friendly or warm. The blood draws were often rough and I bruised after several.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
We had success before we went the IVF route but I trusted Dr. Fogle and her staff 100%. Testing done by the clinic gave us insight into why we were unsuccessful on our own. The Perimeter location is improved after they moved to floor 6. Parking and entering the campus where the facility is located is annoying due to construction in the area.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
I had conflicting information given to me on my letrozole cycle. At CD15, I had an ultrasound to check follicle growth and another doctor did the ultrasound as Dr. Fogle was out of the office that day. The other doctor advised that I had a thin lining and wanted me to take estrogen supplementation to improve my lining in advance of my IUI. I advised that I was doing TI, not IUI. The other doctor still recommended estrogen supplementation. Later that day, Dr. Fogle's nurse called with the bloodwork results and advised my estrogen was good and no supplementation was needed.
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Denis had terrific bedside manner. He was always prepared to see us and would in depth explain our procedures....You don’t have to walk in as an assisted reproductive technology pro. He will give you your options and let you make the decision.... When our first and second transfer didn’t work he wanted us to take as long as we needed. He was always sympathetic and knew just how heartbreaking the process was....
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
He was kind, prepared, and genuinely wanted to help us achieve our #1 goal of having a baby. He never rushed us and always answered every question we had. He never pushed protocols on us but have us options so we could make the decision. When our first and second transfer didn’t work he wanted us to take as long as we needed. He was always sympathetic and knew just how heartbreaking the process was.
You don’t have to walk in as an assisted reproductive technology pro. He will give you your options and let you make the decision. There were so many times I remember him saying this is a personal decision that I can’t make for you. Also, be prepared with questions. If you have them he will take the time to answer them.
Dr. Denis had terrific bedside manner. He was always prepared to see us and would in depth explain our procedures. We really felt like he was rooting for us to have a baby.
I’m unsure the name of the protocol.but I was on menopur (2 vials daily and 375 iu of Gonal f. I then added cetrotide between day 6 and 8 and triggered the night before. What’s listed above was for my second retrieval because I handled the first so well they almost doubled my meds to see if we could get even more eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tulsi Parikh)
I loved Tulsi (primary nurse) and raquel (patient care coordinator). She always got back to me right away and if it was something I was freaking out about she would forward to the other nurse or respond on her day off. There was no question to dumb.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I honestly love ACRM. The only person I ever felt slighted by or had a problem with was the financial counselor. I would have questions and it would take her days to respond. She was a little snappy and just not friendly. When you’re spending $20k out of pocket I guess I expect a different level of service. Other than that the clinic is very organized! They get you in and out and stick to your appointment time. During monitoring appointments I saw Dr. Hasty a few times and she was an absolute delight. Dr. Fogle did both of my retrieval’s and I always felt comfortable with her and Dr. Keegan did a fibroid surgery I had to have. All of them were great!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
We did have some insurance coverage but a lot was paid out of pocket. Close to 20k for 2 full cycles.
Describe Andre Denis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
My doctor was very honest that with my age being under 35 I did not need to transfer more than one embryo. Because of the strong possibility of multiples we always listened to him.
Atlanta Buckhead

Dr. Denis has made this whole IVF process bearable. We started the process to undergo IVF PGD/PGS after our son was diagnosed with Cystic Firlbrosis. Because of what he has to go through every day, we decided we wanted to grow our family, but we didn’t want to bring another child into this world to battle the disease. ... The strategy was not to overstimulate me because we were able to conceive naturally. However, we wanted to get enough eggs so that we had a good sized sample to grow to the blastocyst stage and from there, send to biopsy. Once the results came in, we moved forward with preparing my body for transfer.
Working full-time, I was concerned about flexibility. I was worried I had to go to the Buckhead office [of ACRM] instead of Perimeter which was on my way to work. But the clinic was flexible, and I was in-and-out of my appointments so that I could still make it to work on-time.... My nurse and care coordinator were excellent. They have been accommodating, encouraging... they have been our cheerleaders as Dr. Denis has as well.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Dr. Denis is passionate about reproductive medicine. You can immediately tell he takes great joy helping families. Dr. Denis takes the time to explain the process thoroughly, what to expect, and has this way of just making you feel like everything is all right.
You are in the best hands with Dr. Denis. If you’re feeling anxious, or have a list of questions, Dr. Denis will sit down with you and show you every facet of the process in a calm manner.
Dr. Denis has made this whole IVF process bearable. We started the process to undergo IVF PGD/PGS after our son was diagnosed with Cystic Firlbrosis. Because of what he has to go through every day, we decided we wanted to grow our family, but we didn’t want to bring another child into this world to battle the disease. The risk just wasn’t worth it. Before the egg retrieval, I was a nervous wreck. I despise needles and became incredibly unnerved. However, Dr. Denis has this amazing way of just calming his patients down and setting expectations. There were times my husband and I felt anxious, frustrated, but we would meet with Dr. Denis and felt so at ease. We feel that without him, and his encouraging team, the process has been one we have thoroughly enjoyed.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Working full-time, I was concerned about flexibility. I was worried I had to go to the Buckhead office instead of Perimeter which was on my way to work. But the clinic was flexible, and I was in-and-out of my appointments so that I could still make it to work on-time.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
The monitoring appointments were set according to windows. It was helpful because it allowed me to set expectations with my boss at work.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
We unfortunately had to pay most of our IVF our-of-pocket because our insurance doesn’t cover it. So, we have spent between $25,000 - $30,000.
In my case, identical twins run in my family. So, we whole heartedly agreed to do a single transfer to avoid the risk of triplets or even quadruplets.

2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr. Calhoun is amazing. She’s thoughtful yet tactfully direct.... Diet adjustment for PCOS; letrozole with dexamethazone; we added to the dosage with each cycle to get me ovulating properly; added trigger shot; added IUI step; then added IVF consult pending this last try for IUI doesn’t work.... Calhoun is honest but so compassionate. She makes me feel very comfortable and informed. Love her!! She takes time to explain all the details and her team is consistently on top of my schedule.
This clinic [ACRM- Atlanta Perimeter] is amazing. Everyone on the team and partner doctors make a great effort to stay informed of each patient. Information is shared very well with partner doctors if your main is unavailable... Very organized. Considerate of each patient. Beautiful facility. Consistent across all other locations. I always know what to expect. Staff is amazing!! Consistent. Thorough. The nurses and partner doctors take excellent notes so no matter if I see my normal doctor or not, the treatment continues well and with ease.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr. Calhoun is amazing. She’s thoughtful yet tactfully direct. She fully explains treatment options and what’s best for you specifically. She doesn’t just loop you in with the stats but really takes a full, wholistic approach to individual treatment needs.
Ask questions. Trust the process.
This clinic is amazing. Everyone on the team and partner doctors make a great effort to stay informed of each patient. Information is shared very well with partner doctors if your main is unavailable. Calhoun is honest but so compassionate. She makes me feel very comfortable and informed. Love her!! She takes time to explain all the details and her team is consistently on top of my schedule.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Bernice Allen)
They consistently follow up with me on my progress, test results, appointments, lab results, everything. They communicate with me directly and efficiently. Always with compassion and professionalism.
1300 for an IUI cycle; 600-1000 for medicated natural cycles; 10-20k IVF
Atlanta Perimeter

I’ve done two IUI’s [with Dr. Kathryn Calhoun]...She thoroughly explains everything and has met with me multiple times throughout the process to make sure we are on the same page. She speaks to you with empathy and a problem solving attitude. She makes you feel like you don’t have to worry because she has everything under control...I like that she checks in with her patients regularly throughout the process...She has me get a baseline ultrasound and tests my estrogen. I then go on clomid (2 pills a day, for 5 days). I go back for another ultrasound that determines the day of the trigger shot. I have my IUI the day after the trigger shot. I haven’t needed additional progesterone so far. No pregnancies yet but the success rates typically go up the more you do IUI.
[ACRM-Atlanta Perimeter is] a very well oiled machine. They always get me in and out very quickly, I’m rarely there start to finish longer than 30 minutes. The staff is all kind and very friendly. The blood draw nurses make me feel at ease and all the doctors are kind and very knowledgeable. They answer all my questions and make me feel confident...She [nurse] is very communicative and prompt at responding to voicemails and email...It’s around $1700 per cycle of IUI before insurance.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
I like that she checks in with her patients regularly throughout the process. There was an error with some bloodwork testing in the lab which delayed our first IUI cycle by a full month. She took full ownership even though it wasn’t her mistake. She even made our first IUI cycle free and covered the cost of the testing that had the error. I feel this speaks to her character and desire to make her patients happy. We didn’t ask for her to cover the cost so we very much appreciated that she did.
This process is not easy. You have to go into it 100% commited to the process. Be ready for many many visits to the clinic! But also be prepared to have a knowledgeable, empathic doctor who will advocate for you.
I’ve done two IUI’s. She has me get a baseline ultrasound and tests my estrogen. I then go on clomid (2 pills a day, for 5 days). I go back for another ultrasound that determines the day of the trigger shot. I have my IUI the day after the trigger shot. I haven’t needed additional progesterone so far. No pregnancies yet but the success rates typically go up the more you do IUI.
She is very communicative and prompt at responding to voicemails and email.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
It’s a very well oiled machine. They always get me in and out very quickly, I’m rarely there start to finish longer than 30 minutes. The staff is all kind and very friendly. The blood draw nurses make me feel at ease and all the doctors are kind and very knowledgeable. They answer all my questions and make me feel confident.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
It’s around $1700 per cycle of IUI before insurance. Testing costs vary and I can’t remember at this point.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
I mentioned the mistake with the blood testing earlier in my review. That pretty much covers what happened. They did forget to call in my trigger shot but I was able to get it called in last minute and it didn’t affect my treatment.
Atlanta Perimeter

She [Dr. Calhoun] remembered details about our lives and asked/expressed interest in really getting to know us. When we completed our initial extensive testing she explained everything in great detail on a level that was extremely easy to understand and we had a plan outlined for us based on those results. We saw her at every appointment throughout our IVF cycle and she was available if needed by phone to answer any questions or discuss anything that our nurse couldn’t. She was, in my opinion, the type of person you’d want leading you through this difficult and typically lengthy process.
[ACRM was] Excellent overall. Though I only had experience with one doctor and clinical team, I did have intermittent interaction with some of the other doctors and nurses who were all helpful and caring. Even coordinating billing/financial aspects of it was very smooth and he billing department was easy to get in touch with and work with you to figure out any issues...Our IVF cycle was uncomplicated- I don’t remember the exactly medications but everything seemed to work just as planned.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr Calhoun is amazing. She made the experience so person and did not make us feel like just another couple trying to conceive. She remembered details about our lives and asked/expressed interest in really getting to know us. When we completed our initial extensive testing she explained everything in great detail on a level that was extremely easy to understand and we had a plan outlined for us based on those results. We saw her at every appointment throughout our IVF cycle and she was available if needed by phone to answer any questions or discuss anything that our nurse couldn’t. She was, in my opinion, the type of person you’d want leading you through this difficult and typically lengthy process.
Be patient. It is a difficult and lengthy journey most of the time but Dr Calhoun will be with you every step of the way and truly cares to see you end up with a positive outcome.
The experience was very personal. She remembered details about my husband and my lives outside of the fertility world and asked questions/showed interest in really getting to know us. She always seemed genuinely invested in our process.
I don’t remember exactly. I initially took clomid but prior to my IUI that cycle she noticed the endometrial lining of my uterus was too thin so the IUI was cancelled and I was switched to another medication with worked well. We did 2 unsuccessful IUIs and Dr Calhoun was very honest to tell us she didn’t see any benefit in continuing with IUIs because given our fertility issue the chance of it working was slim to none and she felt as though we would be wasting our money to continue. Our IVF cycle was uncomplicated- I don’t remember the exactly medications but everything seemed to work just as planned.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
90% of the time the communication was excellent. There were times she would not respond for several days to my emails which was frustrating st times but overall was a good experience
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
I don’t remember specifics- but our total IVF cycle with meds was around $20,000. IUIs were around $500 each time I believe. They also charged between $100-300 for ultrasound monitoring and several hundred for blood work monitoring each time.
She strongly recommended a single embryo transfer given my younger age and higher chance of success at the time.

Review of
Dr. Toner listens very well. He doesn’t come off as “too good” to talk to you. He makes the somewhat awkward conversations that come with infertility feel effortless not intrusive. If you have questions come prepared with them or email him after and he is quick to respond...He was frank with us when he said that there wasn’t much chance and IVF was a better route for us due to the stage of my endometriosis. We had labs and ultrasounds throughout. Everything looked great but no pregnancy. At least we were prepared for that, though, since he had been very up front about what he thought our chances were.
The practice [ACRM] does money back gaurantees if you go through one of their programs so eSET is actually possible financially...they take insurance...was very welcoming. Every staff member calls you by name and is kind...The phlebotomist who draws labs is great. I can’t even really feel her stick me to be honest and that’s saying something since I’m kind of grossed out by needles. The nurse is always ready to return an email or call and the front desk lady is the absolute best. It’s just really streamlined and everybody does their job very well. It’s a cohesive unit- they just work well together.
How was your experience with Jim Toner at ACRM?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions he will thoroughly answer them all.
ACRM was very welcoming. Every staff member calls you by name and is kind. Dr. Toner took the time to listen to what I was saying and really answer our questions. He was also prompt about following up with emails when I had additional questions after appointments. I felt he genuinely cared about my input and like it was a team effort to grow our family and my husband and I have both felt very comfortable at all times.
We did a cycle of Femara. We decided against IUI for the cycle hoping everything would happen on its own. He was frank with us when he said that there wasn’t much chance and IVF was a better route for us due to the stage of my endometriosis. We had labs and ultrasounds throughout. Everything looked great but no pregnancy. At least we were prepared for that, though, since he had been very up front about what he thought our chances were. He was also very positive about moving forward with further treatment and caring. When we found we could get IVF for lower cost elsewhere he also agreed to do our monitoring so it could be made more affordable for us. Highly recommend him.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
All of the staff have been great. The phlebotomist who draws labs is great. I can’t even really feel her stick me to be honest and that’s saying something since I’m kind of grossed out by needles. The nurse is always ready to return an email or call and the front desk lady is the absolute best. It’s just really streamlined and everybody does their job very well. It’s a cohesive unit- they just work well together.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Yes, they take insurance. Yes, they do a money back program. Everybody here is really nice. The office is very comfortable. There is a parking lot. The office is not difficult to find. Getting an appointment isn’t difficult. Everybody here is very kind so don’t worry!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jim Toner at ACRM.
My insurance paid for some things. My femara cycle I had to pay for bloodwork and part of my meds and it was about $1,000 after insurance.
The practice does money back gaurantees if you go through one of their programs so eSET is actually possible financially. He only does multiple transfers after several failed cycles or after a certain maternal age. I think this makes good sense medically since it lowers risk of complications for mom and baby and since the risk for identical twins is still higher even with that eSET.
Jim Toner
Review of

I love Dr Hasty. She is a kind and compassionate Dr who genuinely makes you feel supported and like you have a good chance at being a mother. She spends time explaining they basics (and beyond) and never makes you feel rushed or like she does not have time.... We did 4 rounds of medicated IUI with Letrozole and HCG trigger. We got pregnant on our second round but that resulted in a MC. After the MC we did two more round and then decided to move on to IVF. We did our retrieval a couple of weeks ago. Protocol was Menopur and Gonal F, with a dual trigger of Leupron and HCG. We were not given rationale for this protocol, but I will say that I never felt any discomfort during stims and I came nowhere near OHSS, despite the fact that I have 15 (or so) follicles.
The great thing about ACRM is that they are open 7 days a week so you are always able to get in for monitoring.... Laura [a nurse] is easily accessible and very knowledgable. She is typically quick to respond and in the case that she is OOO, there is always someone you can reach out to in her absence.... We did 4 rounds of medicated IUI with Letrozole and HCG trigger. We got pregnant on our second round but that resulted in a MC. After the MC we did two more round and then decided to move on to IVF. We did our retrieval a couple of weeks ago. Protocol was Menopur and Gonal F, with a dual trigger of Leupron and HCG. We were not given rationale for this protocol, but I will say that I never felt any discomfort during stims and I came nowhere near OHSS, despite the fact that I have 15 (or so) follicles.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Prepare all of your questions and do your SART research.
Dr. Hasty's bedside manner is amazing. She is encouraging, kind and patient. After leaving my initial consult, I felt like she was completely invested in helping us conceive. Every visit I have had with her since (and there have been several) has been the same.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura Lemay)
Laura is easily accessible and very knowledgable. She is typically quick to respond and in the case that she is OOO, there is always someone you can reach out to in her absence.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Having only been to one clinic, it is tough to call out strengths or weaknesses. That said, I have enjoyed me experience with Dr Hasty's office and staff and would recommend it to someone who is beginning their journey and looking for answers.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
We are luck to have insurance coverage for the procedures. That said, when all is said and done, we will likely still pay about $10K OOP.
Describe Lisa Hasty's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
None yet - we have not done our transfer.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
Because my insurance does not cover the in-house lab at ARCM, there were a couple of instances where I had blood drawn and sent out to a local lab for analysis. Ultimately, it would have been more helpful and timely if the labs were run in-house and I just paid the difference out of pocket, but the staff did not advise me to do that. While it did not delay or interrupt any of my treatments, it would have been helpful to be given clear advice on what to do. To anyone whose insurance does not cover in-house ACRM labs, I would suggest just having them run them in house. At times, the waiting for results can be stress inducing - in a process that already carries enough stress.
Atlanta Buckhead

While she [Dr. Sue Ellen Carpenter] is compassionate, she does not sugarcoat facts...which to me, is the best combination. She is straight forward with your chances of success but will do everything to help you have that success.... She was hopeful that we would have success - and we did get pregnant. When I saw her in the middle of my miscarriage, she took extra time with me to make sure I knew it wasn’t my fault and that I was doing everything right. She was so incredibly compassionate on the worst day of my life - so glad she is my doctor.
It’s [ACRM- Atl Perimeter] very busy - but it’s easy to get an appointment when you need it. They’ve got it down to a science! There are also several campuses so if you’re unable to get into one office, you can likely get in to another - even at a moment’s notice.... he nurses always returned my calls or emails within a few hours. My primary nurse talked to me twice on the day of my miscarriage and called back the day after to check on me.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
While she is compassionate, she does not sugarcoat facts...which to me, is the best combination. She is straight forward with your chances of success but will do everything to help you have that success.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Dr. Carpenter is phenomenal at balancing the hard facts of infertility with the compassion needed to deliver those facts. She doesn’t sugarcoat things but is very compassionate in how she relates to her patients.
Describe the protocols Sue Ellen Carpenter used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
We had one successful pregnancy after a round of femara and are now awaiting our first IUI due to endometriosis. We are hopeful the femara with IUI will be successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Bernice)
The nurses always returned my calls or emails within a few hours. My primary nurse talked to me twice on the day of my miscarriage and called back the day after to check on me.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
It’s very busy - but it’s easy to get an appointment when you need it. They’ve got it down to a science! There are also several campuses so if you’re unable to get into one office, you can likely get in to another - even at a moment’s notice.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM.
So far, we have only been though one treatment with femara in which case the specialist copay is all that has been required so far. She did, however, give us a cost estimate for our IUI process.
Describe Sue Ellen Carpenter's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Sue Ellen Carpenter
2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
Embryo Freezing
Dr. Carpenter treats her patients 100% like humans. She ALWAYS makes sure her patients leave her office understanding their care plan and feeling comfortable with their plan. She's accessible and easy to talk to. And, she really genuinely cares about you as a person... Our retrieval was antagonist protocol with birth control. 225 IU of Gonal + 1 vial of Menopur for 6 days. Then, on day 7 we added 0.25 of Cetrotide for 4 days. We did a Pregnyl trigger injection. We opted for ICSI and did genetic testing. We froze our embryos to test/let my body recover from stimulation. This protocol resulted in 15 eggs retrieved and 5 day 5 embryos frozen.
ACRM is a very good clinic. Their strategy is coordinated care--so, you may not see your primary physician every time. But, information is shared and the physicians are great about working together. It's seamless. The rest of the staff is very friendly and helpful. You can pay bills online. And, their offices are very well appointed and comfortable. Also, they have several locations across metro Atlanta.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
My experience is ongoing, but it's been a great one. We've had setbacks and we haven't had the results we want yet, but I'm confident in our plan and I always feel like I'm a participant in the plan vs. just a patient.
She's very, very smart. Ask as many questions as you'd like and she'll always be ready with an answer. She cares about you and your journey--never hesitate to reach out if you're feeling overwhelmed.
Our retrieval was antagonist protocol with birth control. 225 IU of Gonal + 1 vial of Menopur for 6 days. Then, on day 7 we added 0.25 of Cetrotide for 4 days. We did a Pregnyl trigger injection. We opted for ICSI and did genetic testing. We froze our embryos to test/let my body recover from stimulation. This protocol resulted in 15 eggs retrieved and 5 day 5 embryos frozen. Unfortunately, our first IVF round was unsuccessful. We did a uteran septum resection after our failed attempt and are now waiting to transfer our second embryo.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sherri Bisciotti)
My care team at ACRM consistent for Sherri (primary nurse) and Timeka Carter (care coordinator). Sherri has been the most incredible support throughout this journey. She is easily accessible and answers my questions (or finds Dr. Carpenter) every single time. Timeka is also amazing. She knows my appointment preferences and always reaches out in a timely manner to help schedule my appointments.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM.
My retrieval was about $14K. Each transfer is about $4K. My insurance (BCBS) is not covered for blood work, so each time I needed in-house labs, the cost was several hundred dollars. Through my insurance, only 'diagnosis' codes are accepted. So, monitoring and consultations are copay only. But, anything beyond that is out of pocket.
ACRM and Dr. Carpenter encourage single emrbyo transfer.
Sue Ellen Carpenter
Atlanta Perimeter
Dr. Denis is very personable and easy to work with. He is very knowledgeable in the field of infertility and spoke very openly and honestly about the process. He has been a wealth of knowledge and able to answer any and all questions we have had. He is a caring and warm Dr. who has a vested interest in our journey and has made this journey much easier...We are still on our IVF journey, but we have put of faith and trust in Dr. Denis.
I love that they [ACRM] are open 364 days a year (closed on Christmas Day)...The facilities are convenient and very up to date. The ease of booking an appointment is wonderful and the wait time is always minimal. Everyone in the office has a caring and compassionate demeanor which is very calming and encouraging. The entire staff is there to help if you have any questions. I can’t say enough wonderful things about ACRM.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
As a patient of Dr. Denis, I have felt very calm and at ease through this process (as much as possible). He explains things in a way that we understand and answers any and all questions we have. We had an IUI scheduled and another doctor was scheduled to perform it for us, but Dr. Denis rearranged his schedule for the day to ensure he was the doctor completing the IUI. During our first embryo transfer, Dr. Denis made a point to come in and talk with us before and his demeanor showed how invested he was with us. He has always been very compassionate and caring through every step of the process. At one point through our journey we did seek out a second opinion. After meeting with the other Dr. we could easily see the difference and what made Dr. Denis so special. We are still on our IVF journey, but we have put of faith and trust in Dr. Denis.
Be open and ask any questions you may have.
IUI- all three times I took 150 mg of clomid and did a trigger shot the night before the procedure. Throughout the cycle we had several ultrasounds to track the progress of my ovaries. IVF- I was taking a lower dosage of medication because I was at risk for overstimulating. I can remember exactly the medication I took, but I know for sure menopur and gonal-f. My medication also increased as I got closer to retrieval. We had several ultrasounds to track the progress as well. FET- I started with estradiol and increased the dosage as we went on. I also had Progesterone injections nightly. The FET was scheduled when the time was right hormonally and that was checked by Bloodwork.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tulsi)
Our nurse is amazing. She too has invested a lot of interest and compassion throughout our infertility journey. She is very prompt in returning emails and phone calls no matter the time or day. She even wrote me a letter that we received during our two week wait following our FET. I adore our nurse.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM has been wonderful. The facilities are convenient and very up to date. The ease of booking an appointment is wonderful and the wait time is always minimal. Everyone in the office has a caring and compassionate demeanor which is very calming and encouraging. The entire staff is there to help if you have any questions. I can’t say enough wonderful things about ACRM. Plus, I love that they are open 364 days a year (closed on Christmas Day).
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
We have made several payments to ACRM. We have paid for initial infertility screenings, 3 IUI procedures, countless bloodwork and ultrasounds. We have paid for egg retrieval procedure as well as one frozen embryo transfer. We paid for genetic testing for 12 embryos and all of the medication for every cycle as directed.
Dr. Denis has a preference of transferring one embryo at a time due to my age and the quality of the embryos we have.
Atlanta Buckhead
Dr. Lisa Hasty has been a truly exceptional doctor. She is professional, knowledgable, warm, encouraging and trustworthy. I would not hesitate to recommend her to any woman experiencing infertility. I have experienced two miscarriages while under her care, both of which were due to a uterine septum. She treated me with compassion and caring in a way that I have not experienced from a medical professional in the past.
Although this clinic is very busy, they are always able to accommodate my requested appointments, get back in touch with me very quickly and are very patient to answer any questions. I highly recommend ACRM. They have multiple locations throughout Atlanta which helps for the number of visits required.... [Cost of Treatment] Full IVF retrieval with PGS testing upwards of $30,000... Dr. Lisa Hasty has been a truly exceptional doctor.
Go see her early!
Lisa Hasty has the warmest demeanor. She speaks to you intelligently and is willing to answer any questions. I never feel rushed when I have an appointment with her.
Two pregnancies from IUI protocol (using Letrozole) resulted in miscarriage both at 8 weeks due to uterine septum. Septum removal surgery performed by Dr. Keenan at ACRM. Multiple IUI's later with no pregnancies, I then underwent a two month follicle stimulation/IVF retrieval. Dr. Hasty used a very aggressive protocol for my retrieval based on my low AMH levels. We were able to retrieve 6 eggs, 5 of which were mature and fertilized, 4 made it to blast. We genetic tested 4 embryos and have two genetically normal embryos. Waiting for my first FET next month.
Full IVF retrieval with PGS testing upwards of $30,000
They have told me based on my age (32) they will only be transferring one genetically tested embryo at a time.

2014 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Hasty herself is amazing. Extremely kind and helpful. Be aware that you will only see her a few times. I saw her for 2 consults, one for the initial discussion of what treatments to begin, and one to decide if it was time to move to IVF. She also did one of my IUI's, which is the cycle I became pregnant on. The doctors do the IUI's and obviously IVF, but the nurses handle all the other day to day procedures and calls.
Laura Lemay does all the primary care for the Buckhead office, so I think she is incredibly busy. Because of this, she often rushes phone calls and it is hard to get a hold of her...ACRM is a very busy practice. I love all the doctors I have seen at the practice and I feel they are all very compassionate. However, you do not see the doctors often. You will be seeing a nurse. I feel like the nursing staff is overwhelmed because they do so much work for the patients. It's also very hard to get in contact with someone immediately in an emergency. I even find it difficult to schedule an appointment by phone or pay a bill by phone. You almost always have to leave a message and receive a call back.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty is an incredibly compassionate doctor, when you are with her, you are all that matters. She takes a huge amount of time listening to your concerns and addressing all your questions. She even hugs you when you are leaving. However, as ACRM is a huge practice, you don't often see your doctor. So the problem is not with Dr. Hasty but with the size of the practice you really only see the nurses, who I have found sometimes to be less than compassionate.
During our initial consult I was switched from clomid to femera. Then after 4 cycles of that not progressing, the nurse switched me to femera with IUI. After IUI failed, I met with Dr. Hasty again and she agreed that it was time to move to IVF. I was in the middle of a femera cycle during that consult so we decided to proceed with an IUI, while I prepared for IVF. I got pregnant during that IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura Lemay)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
My medicated timed intercourse cycles were covered under my insurance. My IUI's were about $500.
I know that in general Dr. Hasty prefers to transfer a single embryo for fear that multiples come along with a greater risk to the babies and mother.
Atlanta Buckhead

Dr Fogle has been very thorough with my condition and treatment. She has covered all her bases with testing and even though there have been some unexpected diagnoses while undergoing my myomectomy, She has stayed positive and made me feel very well cared for... After undergoing testing and Dr Fogle performing my myomectomy and tubal removal, she discovered stage 3 endometriosis...Dr Fogle is very caring and understanding on the topic of infertility. She has kept me informed...
I have not had any problems with ACRM. They are very professional and informative. I'm always told how much my appointment is going to cost before hand and everyone is very friendly and there to help...staff always responds to my questions and treats me like they really care. ACRM has been wonderful!...Megan and Vanessa have been wonderful. They are always very quick to reply to my emails and keep me posted on what's next...I have been totally informed on financial responsibility before any treatment was performed..
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
To trust Dr Fogle with your care, and to always ask questions and voice your concerns. She is there to help you.
Dr Fogle is very caring and understanding on the topic of infertility. She has kept me informed and her staff always responds to my questions and treats me like they really care. ACRM has been wonderful!
I was diagnosed with uterine fibroids, tubal blockage, and PCOS at the same time. After undergoing testing and Dr Fogle performing my myomectomy and tubal removal, she discovered stage 3 endometriosis. I will under go an HSG once healing is complete to examine my other tube. Dr Fogle is thinking my other tube isnt functioning properly as well. If this is true, IVF is my only option. My HSG is set to be done in early June.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan )
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Cost so far has been for blood work, ultrasound, and my surgery. I have been totally informed on financial responsibility before any treatment was performed
Describe Robin Fogle's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
None- IVF IS THE NEXT STEP FOR ME (more than likely)

2013 - 2017, Unknown Success
Extremely knowledge- answers every question. Doesn't make you feel rushed. Very caring. But some things with fertility are unknown so can be frustrating when she [Dr. Robin Fogle] says it was bad luck (after transfer of a good embryo and failed pregnancy)...1 IUI after two miscarriages. We had chromosomal testing. 2 IVF after 2 more miscarriages and testing of the embryos. Antagonist protocol. PGD testing. Vaginal estrogen (help with lining) + progesterone shots. 3. Next round : adding growth hormone shot to help with eggs and a Lupron trigger (with HCG). Adding a new test - ERA - before the transfer.
[ACRM] Strengths: all top doctors - knowledge of protocols, bedside manner (for the majority of the doctors - not all), drawing blood Weakness: long wait times. If a doctor other than your primary doctor sees you for an ultrasound sometimes you'll come back in to be seen by primary (not a true weakness because thorough but just more appointments)...Dr Fogle always treated me kindly, called me directly when the transfers did not work. She has come up with a new plan and told us to move forward and try again, very supportive. However, it is a big clinic so the routine blood tests / ultrasounds sometimes just feel like one of many.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Extremely knowledge- answers every question. Doesn't make you feel rushed. Very caring. But some things with fertility are unknown so can be frustrating when she says it was bad luck (after transfer of a good embryo and failed pregnancy).
Ask her your different options for treatment. She will let you know and give a recommendation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan)
Strengths: Cycle details, response time to emails and compassion when I had a breakdown re: failed attempt.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Cost for retrievals, PGG testing, transfers. No charge for consults.
Already single.

2013 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Calhoun is just outstanding, there's no other way to describe her! She was with us from the very beginning of our journey to become parents. We had 2 rounds of IUI. One resulted in a Ectopic Pregnancy that ruptured. She performed the emergency surgery.... She never rushed us through phone calls, appointments, etc. She genuinely cared about us as a couple trying to start a family.
Carla (our primary nurse) and Tammy (our care coordinator) [at ACRM] were awesome! Carla always made sure I knew exactly what meds I needed to take, what the procedures would entail, etc. Tammy was always quick to schedule my appointments and always made sure my procedures worked with our schedules.... The entire staff is caring, helpful and obviously extremely professional.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr. Calhoun is just outstanding, there's no other way to describe her! She was with us from the very beginning of our journey to become parents. We had 2 rounds of IUI. One resulted in a Ectopic Pregnancy that ruptured. She performed the emergency surgery. We went on to go 3 for 3 in the IVF process and have 3 beautiful children. We truly believe we were successful because she took so much of the stress out of our journey. We felt comfortable at each stage, even during the difficult times. The only "negative" about Dr. Calhoun is that she couldn't deliver the 3 babies she helped us bring into this world!
No one WANTS a membership to the IVF club but sometimes there aren't any other options. The journey is stressful but at some point you have to just let go and place it in the hands of experts. This means you need to have a tremendous amount of trust in whoever is providing your care. In our opinion Dr. Calhoun is the right expert to help you during this process. Trust in her experience and know that she truly wants to see you accomplish your fertility goals.
Dr. Kathryn Calhoun always made us feel like we were her only patients (even though we knew that obviously wasn't true). She never rushed us through phone calls, appointments, etc. She genuinely cared about us as a couple trying to start a family.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Carla Fennigan)
Carla (our primary nurse) and Tammy (our care coordinator) were awesome! Carla always made sure I knew exactly what meds I needed to take, what the procedures would entail, etc. Tammy was always quick to schedule my appointments and always made sure my procedures worked with our schedules.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I can't think of any weaknesses that ACRM needs to improve upon. The entire staff is caring, helpful and obviously extremely professional. Wait times were little to none (they run a very smooth operation but you never feel rushed) We always felt that outside of family and close friends they were our biggest cheerleaders. Whether it was the receptionist at the front desk, the nurses, the lab, the financial counselors, Doctors, etc they ALL care for the patient as a whole, you most certainly will not feel like a number!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
I think in total we spent probably around $50k-$60k from the very start to the very end.
Dr. Calhoun preferred to do one embryo transfer at a time for health reasons. This made sense to us and felt like the most safe/comfortable option.
2012 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Fogle is such a wonderful and experienced doctor. Once we met her, we knew we wanted her to be our doctor. She is so patient and spoke to us candidly but with compassion. She always explained everything so we would fully understand what we were about to go through...Dr. Fogle diagnosed us as unexplained infertility. We did 3 rounds of IUI which were unsuccessful. We then moved on to a fresh IVF cycle with Lupron. I had a good response to the stimulation and they were able to retrieve 16 follicles, 12 of which fertilized. 9 made it to day 5 and we transferred one embryo. That cycle did not produce a pregnancy. WE then proceeded with a frozen embryo transfer and I did become pregnant (she was born April 2013). When we started trying for our second child, we attempted a FET first which did not work. So we did a fresh cycle next to be able to get more embryos for the future (I have a low AMH level). My stimulation in that cycle was pretty intense (sorry I don't remember all the hormones I had to inject). We had the same response with stimulation, retrieval and fertilization as our first fresh cycle. We transferred one embryo and I did get pregnant (our son was born September 2015).
The doctors and nursing staff are so wonderful! There was never a doubt in our mind where we would go when trying for our 2nd or 3rd child. The administrative staff isn't always super organized...Dr. Fogle is such a wonderful and experienced doctor. Once we met her, we knew we wanted her to be our doctor. She is so patient and spoke to us candidly but with compassion. She always explained everything so we would fully understand what we were about to go through.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Be ready to be wowed! She's amazing!
Dr. Fogle always took the time to explain procedures and reasoning behind each cycle. She never rushed us during appointments and made us feel comfortable with every decision.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
The nurses at ACRM are amazing! They're so sweet and compassionate!
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Dr. Fogle is a big proponent of single pregnancies (versus carrying multiples). She did not want me to have any complications due to twins both for my sake and for the babies. So she has always recommended a single embryo transfer.