1800 Howell Mill Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
711 Canton Rd
Marietta, GA 30060

Review of
Dr toner was amazing. He took my emails anytime, always responded with thorough and detailed answers, even when I was really delving into Google research and had a million questions. He never acted annoyed, though I'm sure I was very annoying, heh. He always listened to what I wanted, gave his advice, thoroughly explaining why he recommended it, but always took my wishes and direction into consideration in planning my cycles. Best of all, he always told me it would happen, it was just a matter of time, and never let me lose all hope.
My nurse [at ACRM] was amazing. She always responded to my emails within like 30 mins during business hours, and as soon as she got in. She was so compassionate, even when I cried, and I cried a lot over those 2 years. She always was on top of everything I needed. She made it all easy. She was excellent.... I had diminished ovarian reserve and was a low responder to stimulation medication, so I actually did two "mini ivf" retreival cycles.
How was your experience with Jim Toner at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jim Toner at ACRM?
Dr Toner is not going to give you false hope. If he thinks you have a strong possibility of a good outcome, believe him. Sometimes it just takes longer than we want to accept. It's worth it in the end! Don't be afraid to ask questions, and ask to change your treatment if you feel strongly about it, Dr Toner will work with you. He won't let you stray too far or do anything that could be harmful. He knows what he is doing! But sometimes it's ok to ask to move on to the next course of treatment sooner than later.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jim Toner at ACRM?
Dr toner was great. He took my emails anytime, always responded with thorough and detailed answers, even when I was really delving into Google research and had a million questions. He never acted annoyed, though I'm sure I was very annoying, heh. He always listened to what I wanted, gave his advice, thoroughly explaining why he recommended it, but always took my wishes and direction into consideration in planning my cycles. Best of all, he always told me it would happen, it was just a matter of time, and never let me lose all hope. I also loved Dr Calhoun and a few of the other Drs. This is a great practice.
Describe the protocols Jim Toner used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
I had diminished ovarian reserve and was a low responder to stimulation medication, so I actually did two "mini ivf" retreival cycles. I was on a lowish dose of letrazole days 2-7(I think 5mg? It's hard to remember back in 2015-2016), then a low dose of follistim days 4-until my eggs were big enough. I did not use Lupton or anything to suppress ovulation because I was never ovulating on my own anyway, so they just monitored my estrogen and lh daily until i was ready to trigger. My second retrieval round actually began as a break round-return to an IUI after I had had two miscarriages in a row from a fresh transfer and a frozen transfer, but my ovaries responded so well to the medications that time that we had to switch to an egg retrieval. Normally I had no more than 1-4 follicles developing in any given cycle, but that one I somehow suddenly had 13! That is the retrieval that contained my son. I had an insane pregnancy with him splitting into a twin then the twin dying and the sac becoming a subchorionic hemorrhage that stayed with me until my water broke at 29 weeks, the other transferred embryo becoming ectopic and exploding my fallopian tube, hidden behind my hyperstimulated ovary, for which I had emergency surgery to discover this and remove my right ovary, all while I was pregnant with my son. But it was worth it in the end!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan....Kennedy? I can't remeber her last name but I can look in my emails.)
My nurse was amazing. She always responded to my emails within like 30 mins during business hours, and as soon as she got in. She was so compassionate, even when I cried, and I cried a lot over those 2 years. She always was on top of everything I needed. She made it all easy. She was excellent.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The only problems were occasional wait times and billing issues, but the Marietta office was great. Just stay on top of your bills, check them all for accuracy, mistakes happen. Also, some of the Drs are not as compassionate. I did not like Dr Fogle. She sent me home with no pain meds telling me I was just gonna have to tough ohs out, when I told her I felt like I was dying, and I turned out to have a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. Dr Calhoun was amazing, though.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jim Toner at ACRM.
I paid about $11,000 total per egg retrieval, since my insurance covered some things like bloodwork, not including medications. Medications per retrieval were purchased offsite, and for me were about $1100, because of the mini IVF cycle. Dr toner always helped discount procedures for me. I was able to take out the costs for any specific procedures I didn't need, not just charged the global ivf cycle price. I went through each cost list with a fine toothed comb and they worked with me. My frozen transfer cycle was about $4000, plus medication. IUI cycles were covered by my insurance, but cost me about $200/ month.
Describe Jim Toner's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Acrm is a big advocate for only transferring one embryo at a time. I followed their advice the first two transfers, especially since I only had two good embryos from my first retrieval, but the 3rd I really wanted to up my odds of a good embryo, so I insisted on transferring 2. I paid for that by getting pregnant with my son AND having an ectopic pregnancy at the same time, for which they had to do emergency surgery to remove my right fallopian tube when I was 8 weeks pregnant with my son. It all turned out ok in the end, though!
2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr Denis always greeted us with a hug and a smile. He always took into account our emotional and financial stability. He never pushed procedures on us simply to benefit him and the practice, he wanted what was best for us...He always went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable with each procedure and test being done. He also doesn't give up on his patients, he is willing to continue with treatment as long as you are willing and able. He never pushes treatments on you, though. If you aren't ready to try ivf, he will continue other treatments as long as you would like. He always offers options...
Overall the [ACRM - Buck] clinic and the staff are very caring and compassionate. All of the nurses, doctors, and coordinators seem to understand what a difficult, sensitive, emotional time this is for the patients. They all are happy to see successful endings. One of their weaknesses is that they have gotten so big and have so many patients that it is sometimes difficult to get the answers you want as quickly as you'd like...
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Dr Denis is a wonderful Doctor. He is caring and compassionate and he truly wants to see all of his patients become parents. He always went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable with each procedure and test being done. He also doesn't give up on his patients, he is willing to continue with treatment as long as you are willing and able. He never pushes treatments on you, though. If you aren't ready to try ivf, he will continue other treatments as long as you would like. He always offers options. After we had multiple failed transfers with our own eggs, he layed out all of our options... Continue ivf with our own eggs, use donor eggs, or adoption. He didn't try to persuade us in any direction, he wanted us to make the best decision for us. He truly has a personal connection with his patients.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andre Denis at ACRM?
Go in with an open mind, but don't be afraid to ask questions, don't be afraid to tell him your fears as well as your expectations and desires, he will listen and take it to heart.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Describe the protocols Andre Denis used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
For my first IUI, I was on Clomid. I responded very well, a little too well for a typical IUI, I produced 5 follicles. For my second IUI, he switched me to Femera. Clomid and Femera "talk" to the brain differently, he explained. Clomid tells your body to ovulate where as Femera tells your body to choose the best egg to ovulate. I produced 1 follicle that cycle. For my third IUI, he kept me on Femera and I produced 2 follicles. All of those resulted in negative pregnancy tests. For my first IVF, I was on birth control pills for 2 weeks. When I stopped taking the birth control pills, I began injectable hormones 3 days later, Gonal-F and Menopur. For my first egg retrieval, I was on lower doses of both of these medicines because of the way I had responded on Clomid, he believed I would respond well on the injectable medicines and didn't want me to develop OHSS. However, I didn't respond as well as they thought I would so after 6 days they increased my dosage some. After 12 days on the hormones I had my egg retrieval. We retrieved 11 eggs, 9 fertilized and 4 made it to day 5 embryos. We transferred one embryo on day 5 for a fresh transfer. It resulted in a negative pregnancy test. A few months later, we did a frozen embryo transfer. For that cycle I was on estrace pills for a few weeks and then we added progesterone injections 5 days before the transfer. That transfer resulted in a positive pregnancy test. I miscarried, though, at 8.5 weeks. A few months later we transferred our remaining two embryos during a frozen transfer cycle. That resulted in a chemical pregnancy. For my second egg retrieval, Dr. Denis doubled my dosage of medications from my first cycle. We were hoping to get a lot of eggs so we could send the embryos off for PGS testing. I produced a lot of follicles, 17 on the day of the retrieval, however only 6 of those follicles had mature eggs in them. Out of those 6, 2 fertilized and 1 made it to day 5 to transfer resulting in a negative pregnancy test. That is when Dr. Denis diagnosed me with poor ovarian reserve. We then switched to donor eggs. For our donor egg cycle, we used frozen eggs. They were thawed and fertilized and on day 5 we transferred 1 embryo. I was on the same protocol I was always on for frozen embryo transfers, estrace pills and progesterone injections. I am now 34 weeks pregnant with that baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mikesha Middlebrook)
My nurse, Mikesha, was extremely easy to work with. She was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. She called me in a timely manner with all test results. She also seemed to care on a more personal level, like Dr. Denis. When the results were good, she celebrated with you, when they were bad, she was compassionate and sensitive.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Overall the clinic and the staff are very caring and compassionate. All of the nurses, doctors, and coordinators seem to understand what a difficult, sensitive, emotional time this is for the patients. They all are happy to see successful endings. One of their weaknesses is that they have gotten so big and have so many patients that it is sometimes difficult to get the answers you want as quickly as you'd like. For the "less important" test results, you don't always get a call on the same day even though they will tell you they'll call you that afternoon, especially if my nurse was out of the office. There were times I had to call in order to get my results. The weekends were when this happened most often because only one of their 4 locations saw patients and their weekend staff was limited.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
Monitoring appointments were typically very smooth. There was a specific window in the mornings, 8-10 that they scheduled monitoring appointments and blood work. If you were not having blood work done, you could come in at a later time for the monitoring ultrasound. The appointments were scheduled, but it was more of a first come first serve basis. If my appointment was scheduled for 8:30, but I arrived at 8:15 and the person who's appointment was at 8:15 was not there yet, they would see me first. They didn't make you wait until your appointment time. This was very nice because you rarely had to wait long to be seen.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
The cost for our IVF cycle was $16,700. This did not include medications and this was with no insurance coverage. This included all monitoring visits, the egg retrieval, fertilization, monitoring of the embryos, the lab fees, doctors fees. Once you paid that amount, you did not receive another bill from them for that cycle.
What specific things went wrong at ACRM?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
There were a few times they failed to call me with tests results and I would have to call them in order to get those results.
Andre Denis

2015, Successful
Dr. Fogle explained everything from start to finish thoroughly. She understood the emotions and frustrations my husband and I were going through. She really comforted both of us throughout the IUI and IVF process- she still checks in on us and we are in our 2nd trimester!
The whole ACRM team was wonderful, knowledgeable and friendly. I think they would do a back flip for us .... if we asked them to! Fast response times to calls and emails- you have a Patient Care Coordinator and an assigned nurse.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She was AMAZING. She explained everything from start to finish thoroughly. She understood the emotions and frustrations my husband and I were going through. She really comforted both of us throughout the IUI and IVF process- she still checks in on us and we are in our 2nd trimester! I cannot say enough about her. Even when we did not see her ( IUI, IVF embryo TRANSFER) we knew that the other doctors would take care of us. They have " round tables " and discuss all patients so each doctor knew what situation they were walking into...
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robin Fogle at ACRM?
To trust her. We did 2 IUIs which both resulted in negative pregnancy tests ( I did not want to do more than 1 because of how upset the negative result made me ) but with each one we learned more about what was going on in my body/specific circumstance and we were able to find a solution through IVF that worked.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
They made me feel like my husband and I were their #1 patient. The whole team was wonderful, knowledgable and friendly. I think they would do a back flip for us .... if we asked them to! Fast response times to calls and emails- you have a Patient Care Coordinator and an assigned nurse. My husband and I both did not want to leave their care to go back to our ( also wonderful ) OB!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura Lemay )
She is a PA and she would always call to check in on me if she had not heard from me in a few days. She always was honest with me and really made me feel like I was a " normal " person throughout the process since it's easy to feel like you are the only one going through something!
2015, Unknown Success
Dr. Fogle responds promptly and attentively to email questions and inquiries about treatment options. She is open and warm. I find her very learner-oriented. The only thing I am surprised by is that I don't see her for every procedure
The [ACRM nurses] are very organized, always made my f/u appointments for me, knew exactly what the next step that I needed was in relation to medication, blood test, etc.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
We are still working with Dr. Fogle. I find her very learner-oriented. At my first session she reviewed the protocol she intended to follow, along with success rates and wrote it all down clearly on a piece of paper for me to take home, which helped simplify the packet of information the clinic provides you with. She is cheery and energetic.. The only thing I am surprised by is that I don't see her for every procedure. All three of our IUIs were done by another doctor at the facility. Two fell on a Saturday, so am not sure if she would have done them herself had they fallen during the week.
Feel free to ask as many questions as you like, Dr. Fogle is extremely patient and very happy to explain things over and over until you understand. You will not see her at every procedure.
The entire team is personable, knowledgable and very kind. Dr. Fogle was both candid and hopeful in my initial and subsequent visits. She responds promptly and attentively to email questions and inquiries about treatment options. She is open and warm. She is intentional about writing clear processes and protocol out on paper that you can take home at look at again when all the initial dust and information settle.
Describe the protocols Robin Fogle used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
I already had been diagnosed with PCOS and am 36, so those two were the only factors they identified as, thankfully, all my levels and my husband's levels were within normal range. Protocol was to complete three IUIs before first attempt at IVF. We are in our third IUI currently. The clinic seems to have a standard protocol to do a series of blood and hormone tests initially. I then had the HSG procedure which uses dye to eliminate the possibility of blockages in the fallopian tubes. For each round of IUI, administer the drug letrozole to induce ovulation and check progesterone levels and vaginal ultrasound before initiating letrozole and mid-cycle to check how your ovaries respond to the drug. If no ovulation by about day 14, they prescribed the HCG injection to force ovulation and IUI scheduled for the following day. One week following the IUI return for bloodwork for progesterone levels to confirm ovulation and assure uterine lining is sufficient to support the baby. The first two cycles of IUI were unsuccessful, we are waiting for results of the third. I did request the third cycle we use Clomid instead of letrozole only b/c I had conceived our daughter three years earlier on clomid and wanted to try something different since the first two IUIs were unsuccessful. I still had to have the HCG shot with Clomid.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tareeka)
They always called the same day with results and explained exactly what each level meant in relation to target levels. They are very organized, always made my f/u appointments for me, knew exactly what the next step that I needed was in relation to medication, blood test, etc.
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Carpenter, is kind and takes time to explain processes and why she recommends what. They are days that I have asked to consult with her outside my regular appointments and she really makes a effort to honor this. She knows my husband and I’s names when we talk to her we walk away relieved and hopeful
Environment is welcoming and the employees are pleasant and always smiling. ... They are also very sensitive and culturally competent. ... And they really do wor around your availability; sometimes it means going in really early or really late after work but they are always willing to see you. I love this place. The only weakness I see is how far it is from where I live
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
All I can say is she makes the weight of infertility bearable. She’s genuinely concerned about our situation and sometimes reaches out to us at late hours to check in and with recommendations. My husband thinks if she were his prof in school he would have loved school even more; that how gentle and deliberate she is! We absolutely love her !
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Be open and tell her your concerns and expectations! You are in safe hands!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Malley )
They are excellent! They respond quickly when o have questions or need clarifying and they are very flexible with time as well.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Clinic is great! Environment is welcoming and the employees are pleasant and always smiling. Appointments don’t take long; you are out before you know it! And they really do wor around your availability; sometimes it means going in really early or really late after work but they are always willing to see you. They are also very sensitive and culturally competent. I love this place. The only weakness I see is how far it is from where I live
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM.
I think costs were okay when covered by insurance and I only had to pay my copay.
Describe Sue Ellen Carpenter's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Not applicable

2020, 4 Eggs Frozen
1 Egg Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
I work with Dr. Patel because of a cancer diagnosis. [She] immediately gave me her cell phone number. As I was going through my cancer diagnostic process I was able to reach out to her to make sure nothing I was doing would conflict with what we were doing for the egg retrieval...She always responded thoroughly and quickly and it made me feel like I was a person and not just an item on a to-do list.
The clinic [at ACRM] is easy to find, plenty of parking and very organized. It's easy to get in touch with them and they are on top of it. Some doctor's offices are confusing - hard to schedule appointments, etc. You won't find that here...The nursing staff was available and efficient. They were kind in person and always responded in a timely fashion if I had questions throughout the process.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr. Patel was always very personable and compassionate. She knew a lot of information would be coming at me quickly and walked me through every step of what I needed to do. She was honest, hopeful, knowledgeable and very easy to work with..
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
See her as soon as you get your diagnosis. She's ready for you and will take care of you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
I work with Dr. Patel because of a cancer diagnosis. Dr. Patel immediately gave me her cell phone number. As I was going through my cancer diagnostic process I was able to reach out to her to make sure nothing I was doing would conflict with what we were doing for the egg retrieval (ie. is it ok to get an MRI? Would that impact my eggs?). She always responded thoroughly and quickly and it made me feel like I was a person and not just an item on a to-do list.
Describe the protocols Bansari (Bonnie) Patel used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
I don't remember the name of the drugs, but I did 2-3 injections at home prior to retrieval.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic is easy to find, plenty of parking and very organized. It's easy to get in touch with them and they are on top of it. Some doctor's offices are confusing - hard to schedule appointments, etc. You won't find that here.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM.
I had great insurance so the cost was minimal to me.
Bansari (Bonnie) Patel
2020, Unsuccessful
Dr. Calhoun cares deeply, and it shows...Intellectually curious and unafraid to explore interesting questions or unusual ideas...I got straightforward and accurate information, even if it was bad news. Never rushed or distracted; always knew I had her full attention. Very quickly responsive - returned emails within hours...I felt very seen, heard, and understood
[ACRM is] Organized, warm, professional...I loved Dr. Calhoun. I saw Dr. Keenan once (not as warm or personable as Dr. Calhoun), and Dr. Fogle once (delightful)...Callie [a nurse] was wonderful - extremely organized and detail-oriented, quickly responsive, thorough, kind...Approximately $12k for stim and retrieval; transfer around $4k
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
I love her. Intellectually curious and unafraid to explore interesting questions or unusual ideas (I had a lot of questions and ideas). Warm, kind, compassionate. Clear and forthright - I got straightforward and accurate information, even if it was bad news. Never rushed or distracted; always knew I had her full attention. Very quickly responsive - returned emails within hours. I wish she could be my regular OB!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Trust her. And bring her all your questions or concerns.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr. Calhoun cares deeply, and it shows. At our initial visit, we immediately connected, and I felt that her empathy and individualized care lasted throughout our journey. When I sent articles and had questions, she researched and read the articles I sent, and responded thoughtfully -- I felt very seen, heard, and understood.
Describe the protocols Kathryn Calhoun used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Priming for one month prior with testosterone, progesterone, and estradiol. Protocol included Gonal, Menopur, Omnitrope, Dexamethasone, and dual Lupron and HCG trigger.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Callie)
Callie was wonderful - extremely organized and detail-oriented, quickly responsive, thorough, kind.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Organized, warm, professional, and strong COVID mitigation/sanitary protocols. I loved Dr. Calhoun. I saw Dr. Keenan once (not as warm or personable as Dr. Calhoun), and Dr. Fogle once (delightful).
Approximately $12k for stim and retrieval; transfer around $4k
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Carpenter is wonderful. She's warm, communicative, personable and relatable. She heard my story, we discussed my health history and test results. She explained everything fully and answered every question I had (there were a lot). We came up with a plan for my treatment, we did more testing to address some concerns she had and once all results were in, we discussed and came up with a plan. Said plan is in process.
So far, this clinic [ACRM] has gone above and beyond my expectations. Staff are friendly and kind. They make sure all your needs are met and if something is off, that handle it and find out the answer or fix the problem. I'm a tough critic and I have yet to find an issue. ... My costs will be $8900 to the clinic which includes the dr's fee, anesthesia, the procedure, first year of freezing and the cryo process. The drugs will cost $4500.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Do it! She's fantastic and one of the best in her field!
Dr Carpenter is fantastic. She treats everyone like a human. Upon our first meeting we discussed test results past and present and other health challenges in my history. She listened, understood my fears and addressed them. We came up with a plan and are in process of executing the plan.
Describe the protocols Sue Ellen Carpenter used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
No protocols or drugs have been given yet.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Malley)
Ashley is great. While I've not met her in person yet, she always answers my emails and calls promptly. She gives instructions and information clearly and handles anything and everything I might need.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
So far, this clinic has gone above and beyond my expectations. Staff are friendly and kind. They make sure all your needs are met and if something is off, that handle it and find out the answer or fix the problem. I'm a tough critic and I have yet to find an issue.
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Fogle is very nice, understanding, and to the point about your treatment. My husband and I have really enjoyed working with Dr. Fogle...we have had two IUIs one failed round, and currently waiting on results for our second. Working ahead she has already worked with us to plan our next steps. She offers professional advice while also leaving room for our input.
Nurses [at ACRM] rotate, but My assigned nurse does most of the communication for test results...The nurses are very friendly. The doctors do procedures on a rotation so your main doctor isn’t always the one performing your procedure. However, all of the doctors we have worked with have been great...Sometimes it takes longer then is should for your patient coordinator to get in touch with you. Everyone in the office is very friendly from the moment you walk in to the moment you leave.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
My best friend recommended Dr. Fogle to my husband and I in our quest for a child. When we first met her she was prepared with all of our information and test we had sent over. She was ready with a course of action to follow. She re-reviewed previous test results and found a septum in my uterus which she was able to correct. From there we have had two IUIs one failed round, and currently waiting on results for our second. Working ahead she has already worked with us to plan our next steps. She offers professional advice while also leaving room for our input. She has been great to work with.
Be open to all courses of treatment.
We did 100mg of clomid both rounds and a trigger shot to start ovulation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Magen)
Nurses rotate, but My assigned nurse does most of the communication for test results.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Sometimes it takes longer then is should for your patient coordinator to get in touch with you. Everyone in the office is very friendly from the moment you walk in to the moment you leave. The nurses are very friendly. The doctors do procedures on a rotation so your main doctor isn’t always the one performing your procedure. However, all of the doctors we have worked with have been great.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Treatment is ongoing but so in a ball park of $4,00 to $6,000.
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Carpenter made me feel like I mattered. She went out of her way to make sure I understood what was going on. She emailed me and updated me personally as opposed to her office staff updating me. She called me herself to tell me that the transfer worked and that I was finally pregnant. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Carpenter.... I did IVF and did a freeze all cycle because we genetically tested all embryos. We did an antagonist protocol. We used follistim, menopur, and cetrotide.
Overall the office staff [ACRM- Johns Creek] is professional however they could be a little better at communicating and also having compassion. As the patient you must be your own advocate! The financial advisors could be a little more helpful as well....Dr. Carpenter made me feel like I mattered.... She emailed me and updated me personally as opposed to her office staff updating me. She called me herself to tell me that the transfer worked and that I was finally pregnant. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Carpenter.
Be your own advocate!
I did IVF and did a freeze all cycle because we genetically tested all embryos. We did an antagonist protocol. We used follistim, menopur, and cetrotide. Did a trigger shot then had the egg retrieval 36 hours later. About a month later we did a single embryo transfer and used estrace and progesterone to support the pregnancy. The transfer was successful and resulted in a healthy baby girl.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Overall the office staff is professional however they could be a little better at communicating and also having compassion. As the patient you must be your own advocate! The financial advisors could be a little more helpful as well.
Johns Creek
While I rarely saw Dr. Hasty unless it was for consults, I still felt like a human because I got to see the same nurses everytime....I thought Dr Hasty was very knowledgeable and excellent to work with. She is very well experienced and I felt confident in her judgement. The only downside is that because she's so busy, I rarely saw her...Dr. Hasty's IVF protocol for me was pretty typical for someone with a high AMH, PCOS, hypothyroid and endometriosis.
[ACRM] Strengths-Conveniently located around Atlanta, modern, friendly staff Weaknesses-Dealing with freezing my husband's sperm--only one clinic had the lab to do it and you had to make an appointment between 9-1pm M-Thurs to drop it off which is ridiculous...The care coordinator I was assigned to was okay. Sometimes it was hard to get in touch with her and I didn't have a direct line to her. I felt like I had better access to my assigned nurse.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
I thought Dr Hasty was very knowledgeable and excellent to work with. She is very well experienced and I felt confident in her judgement. The only downside is that because she's so busy, I rarely saw her and communicated with her outside of consultations and my first pregnancy ultrasound.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Just expect that you won't see her regularly.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Describe the protocols Lisa Hasty used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Dr. Hasty's IVF protocol for me was pretty typical for someone with a high AMH, PCOS, hypothyroid and endometriosis. I only had to do Stims shots for 7 days because I responded pretty quickly to the medication. She never seemed pushy when my IUIs failed and was considering IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Deloach)
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
Roughly $20,000 for one round of IVF including meds $1600 for IUI
Describe Lisa Hasty's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
My clinic made us sign a document saying we would only transfer a single embryo.
Atlanta Buckhead
Our experience was amazing given the situation we were going through. Dr. Calhoun never rushed us and made sure we were 100% on board with every treatment. She took ample time to review each treatment and never left us feeling pressured or confused. She truly is one of a kind.... We tried three rounds of Letrozole before having my husband tested (our decision, not hers). We then moved onto IVF where we now have 14 embryos frozen and I'm pregnant with our first son.
I thought everything about ACRM was wonderful. From the front desk staff to the nurses and doctors, they make you feel comfortable and welcomed. They work around your schedule to make sure you see the doctor you request and I never waited more than 10 minutes for an appointment. They made the retrieval and transfer process enjoyable.... Kim was amazing just like Dr. Calhoun. They are two of the most caring health care providers I think anyone will ever find.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Trust everything she says. She 100% has the patient's best interest in mind.
She went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and understood the process. She is one of the best doctors I've ever been around and I am forever grateful for her.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Kim Curry)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
Our insurance covered most of the treatment. I think I paid about $7,500 out of pocket at the end of the process.
Describe Kathryn Calhoun's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Dr. Calhoun strongly advised to only transfer one embryo based on the health of the embryo and my age. I couldn't agree with her decision more.
2014 - 2017, Successful
Dr. hasty was thorough in all of our appointments. She took the time to really explain things. My 2nd IVF cycle was done from another state and she took the extra steps to help me overcome the challenges of that... I have recommended Dr. Hasty to several friends and will continue to do so. She makes you feel like a person and that you are important to her. She has a great bedside manner while sometimes delivering tough news
I have seen almost every doctor at ACRM during my two treatments. They are all wonderful, each with different personalities. I would recommend any of the doctors. Having a bigger clinic means that they have the process down and provide you with a lot of information, including financial, and you have personal contacts assigned to you for questions... The nurses in the operations side (retrieval and transfer) were particularly extraordinary! The were compassionate, understanding and positive.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
You don’t have to understand everything, your cycle may be different than mine/another patient, you have to trust that they are the experts and have your best interest in mind.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
This is hard, because you want more embryos transferred by the time you get to that point because you have been through so much. You have to listen to the doctors and stay off the websites. This is about you and not random internet posters.
2013 - 2017, Unsuccessful
Review of
Dr. Toner is very caring. He's very honest and realistic. He's hopeful, but won't give you false hope. He's always been there when I needed to meet with him. Very comfortable to be around. He's always smiling!... He's strengths are his knowledge, his heart, positive, but realistic, wants the best for his patients. No negatives with him. I remember Dr. Toner telling me that it's not a matter if you'll get pregnant but when. That gave me hope.
Great friendly staff [ACRM- Atl Per]. Beautiful offices. Organized. Labs are quick. Always returned calls. Great customer service. They answer your questions and take their time with helping you out. I wish they weren't so expensive.... One cycle of Fresh IVF is $18,000 not including Meds.... They were very informative. If they said they would call back they always would.... Dr. Toner is very caring. He's very honest and realistic. He's hopeful, but won't give you false hope.
How was your experience with Jim Toner at ACRM?
He might seem shy at first.
We tried Clomid cycles and Femara cycles. Basic stuff. Then we moved on to IUI. Logical next step. IVF was just the next logical step after IUI. A blocked tube, poor egg quality, endo. Just makes sense. With my recurrent pregnancy losses, it makes sense to do testing on the embryos. He's just very logical in his thinking.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sharon Ball)
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Great friendly staff. Beautiful offices. Organized. Labs are quick. Always returned calls. Great customer service. They answer your questions and take their time with helping you out. I wish they weren't so expensive.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jim Toner at ACRM.
One cycle of Fresh IVF is $18,000 not including Meds.
I think if I was to be older in my 40's I think he would do two, but he would do normally one.
Review of
As a 31 year-old career-minded woman, I did not want my age to determine by ability to have children. So I went to see Dr. Fogle to discuss freezing my eggs. She answered all of my many questions articulately and made sure that she had fully understood and answered everything completely...Dr. Fogle is not only a brilliant surgeon, she took the time to really listen to my needs and concerns...She calmed all of my uncertainty with her knowledgeable and thoughtful responses. Through the procedure, I felt how much she cared for me as a patient and a person.
The clinic [ACRM] was convenient, clean and inviting. All of the staff and doctors are of the highest quality....The nursing staff was prompt, kind and caring....ACRM accepts many insurance plans and promptly submitted all of my claims...Dr Fogle was not only extremely knowledgeable and certainly an expert in fertility, she had an extremely caring and warm bedside manner. I appreciated her continued and thoughtful concern for my health and the success of egg retrieval procedure.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle is not only a brilliant surgeon, she took the time to really listen to my needs and concerns. As a 31 year-old career-minded woman, I did not want my age to determine by ability to have children. So I went to see Dr. Fogle to discuss freezing my eggs. She answered all of my many questions articulately and made sure that she had fully understood and answered everything completely. She calmed all of my uncertainty with her knowledgeable and thoughtful responses. Through the procedure, I felt how much she cared for me as a patient and a person. The procedure was a huge success and I would highly recommend Dr. Fogle to anyone in need of assistance with fertility.
I am 100% confident that Dr. Fogle was the best doctor for my treatment and would recommend her to any of my friends or family.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
The nursing staff was prompt, kind and caring.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic was convenient, clean and inviting. All of the staff and doctors are of the highest quality.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
ACRM accepts many insurance plans and promptly submitted all of my claims.
Describe Robin Fogle's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.

2013 - 2014, Successful
Dr Calhoun was fantastic!! She was great at explaining everything. During my IVF treatment, I was not responding well to the drugs and luckily Dr. Calhoun made the change midway through so I could finish the protocol.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr Calhoun was fantastic!! She was great at explaining everything. We originally planned to do three IUIs but after monitoring me she decided to recommend we just move on to IVF. I am so glad she did because one last test revealed I had a septum in my uterus that would have prevented me from getting pregnant. During my IVF treatment, I was not responding well to the drugs and luckily she made the change midway through so I could finish the protocol. On transfer day, the embryologist revealed my embryos were grade 3, but, somehow, both implanted! I believe it was Dr. Calhoun's skilled placement in my uterus. One split and the other thankfully never developed. Today, I have two beautiful twin girls and it is all because of Dr Calhoun.
The Johns Creek office is really efficient, I always valued how quickly k was seen.
I loved working with her, she gave me her personal email and telephone number. She also called me personally with my beta test results and was genuinely excited that we succeeded!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sheri Biscotti)
They were always available to answer questions. They were great, I am so thankful they were on my case! The protocol was fantastically detailed. I have seen IVF protocols from other clinics and they don't compare to the level of detail ACRM provides.
2008 - 2013, Successful
I found her [Dr. Sue Ellen Carpenter] to be very knowledgeable. Her passion is pgd. I really like her. She was warm, but also matter of fact..... She advised me to lose weight, but the way she did it was very clear. She showed me the chart about weight and successful treatment- and told me the number I had to be at for treatment. She was candid, but helpful. When I did lose the weight, and conceive, she checked me early on, despite me not actually needing medical intervention, she was always accessible.
The clinic [ACRM] was peaceful, and I felt comfortable there. For me, with PCOS and being overweight, she really encouraged me to lose weight, and said I probably wouldn't need intervention if I did so. She was right twice. In my case, they did the bloodwork, and she did the ultrasounds. She put me on progesterone when I needed it, and that was about it. She asked about my family, and it always felt like catching up when I'd see her. When I went back to see her when I was trying for a second child, she basically told me I was textbook, and I knew what to do. She was right
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
I found her to be very knowledgeable. Her passion is pgd. I really like her. She was warm, but also matter of fact. She asked about my family, and it always felt like catching up when I'd see her. When I went back to see her when I was trying for a second child, she basically told me I was textbook, and I knew what to do. She was right. Now that I'm trying for number 3, I haven't felt like I needed to go see her, because I do know what to do.
I met when I was younger, when she was practicing as a reproductive endo, so there was familiarity there. She advised me to lose weight, but the way she did it was very clear. She showed me the chart about weight and successful treatment- and told me the number I had to be at for treatment. She was candid, but helpful. When I did lose the weight, and conceive, she checked me early on, despite me not actually needing medical intervention, she was always accessible.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic was peaceful, and I felt comfortable there.

2009 - 2012, Successful
Dr.Dennis was not only professional but it felt like I was finally dealing with a human being that could explain fertility in an easy to understand way.... Dr Dennis found what was wrong with me and it was the first time in all the years that someone nailed it. Once he figured it out then the treatment part was almost logical and easy to follow...always welcomes you with a smile. He is patient when explaining all the details and leaves plenty of time for questions.
I would recommend anyone to ACRM. I wish other doctors were as organized and caring as ACRM. If I had questions they were just a phone call away. I found the office to be nicely decorated and pleasant...Dr.Dennis nurse was cheerful, very tactful and amazing at drawing blood :). She felt like family too after a few consultations... They went over the statements with me. At the time they were competitive and not crazy expensive.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
First let me start by saying that my 2 kids are a result of Dr.Denis so I may be a bit subjective. Dr.Dennis was not only professional but it felt like I was finally dealing with a human being that could explain fertility in an easy to understand way. He's war and caring and I would recommend him to anyone I know.
I would recommend any patient to trust him and to be patient. Sometimes it takes a few cycles to figure out what's wrong. Dr Dennis found what was wrong with me and it was the first time in all the years that someone nailed it. Once he figured it out then the treatment part was almost logical and easy to follow.
Andre Denis always welcomes you with a smile. He is patient when explaining all the details and leaves plenty of time for questions.
I remember doing lots of tests both my husband and I. He would share the results right away and explain what was next.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Can't remember her name.)
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
Can't remember but I do remember that they tried to file as much as possible. They went over the statements with me. At the time they were competitive and not crazy expensive.
Describe Andre Denis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Andre Denis
2021 - 2022, Successful
Strengths [of ACRM]: wait less than 15 mins to be seen. Staff attitude was pleasant. The facility extremely clean and sterile. Check in via cellphone. Safety was at the top of their list. No weakness I could gather regarding my experience with the practice...Nursing staff was very pleasant and kind. The nurses answered all questions. Also, their response time to question via email was very quick
How was your experience with Stephanie Smeltzer at ACRM?
Dr. Smeltzer was very professional, empathetic, and provided great realistic feedback. She was listened to our concerns and explain the process in a way that was understandable. My experience with Dr. Smeltzer was excellent and I would recommend any other person who is interested in IVF to go to this practice.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stephanie Smeltzer at ACRM?
Every person’s IVF journey is different; avoid comparing your journey with others currently in IVF or who had IVF in the past.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stephanie Smeltzer at ACRM?
Stephanie was very professional, honest, empathetic, and realistic about the process. She was a great listener and provided excellent clinical feedback to assist me and my partner.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
Nursing staff was very pleasant and kind. The nurses answered all questions. Also, their response time to question via email was very quick.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Strengths: wait less than 15 mins to be seen. Staff attitude was pleasant. The facility extremely clean and sterile. Check in via cellphone. Safety was at the top of their list. No weakness I could gather regarding my experience with the practice.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Stephanie Smeltzer at ACRM.
The cost for the entire IVF process about what it typically would be for most centers; it can be expensive.
Stephanie Smeltzer
2017 - 2020, Consult
Dr. Carpenter was very knowledgeable and kind. I had had an historectomy in 2012 so she explained that it wasn’t a certainty that I would still be ovulating but that we would check. Luckily I was an my eggs did mature. Giving me a total of 14 eggs. I appreciated how she explained things to me and that she was honest with me throughout the procedure...I was put on a higher dosage of the fertility drugs because of my history of a hysterectomy
The clinic [at ACRM] is organized and clean. It is fully equipped. I didn’t have to go anywhere else. Everything was done at the same location. I would rate it as excellent. The check in process is painless and the front desk staff are nice...The nurses are always available. They get back to you right away and they are very good at responding to email
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
I would say to not be scared. She will take good care of you.
Is he was kind and thorough. I was always treated like a human.
I was put on a higher dosage of the fertility drugs because of my history of a hysterectomy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
The nurses are always available. They get back to you right away and they are very good at responding to email.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic is organized and clean. It is fully equipped. I didn’t have to go anywhere else. Everything was done at the same location. I would rate it as excellent. The check in process is painless and the front desk staff are nice.
The do single embryo transfer but I haven’t done it yet.
Atlanta Perimeter

We felt very comfortable with [Dr. Calhoun] as our doctor. It’s an emotional process and she always acknowledges when I cry and has Kleenex ready. She draws out diagrams to demonstrate each process and the steps they are going to take. She’s always been willing to work with our work schedules for treatments. Just a very pleasant and understanding person whom I feel I can ask lots of questions.
Tulsi [nurse at ACRM] has been really great in the process prior to starting treatment. I’ve called and emailed multiple times to have her review procedures and timing of appointments, how to talk to my boss about the process, etc...iUi cycle is around $1,700 with blood work and unltrasounds...Very welcoming, friendly staff. They try to make you comfortable every step of the way-they don’t allow children in the office to ensure sensitivity to patients. They always offer bottled water or a beverage, privacy
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
We felt very comfortable with Kathryn as our doctor. It’s an emotional process and she always acknowledges when I cry and has Kleenex ready. She draws out diagrams to demonstrate each process and the steps they are going to take. She’s always been willing to work with our work schedules for treatments. Just a very pleasant and understanding person whom I feel I can ask lots of questions.
Just trust their process-it’s scary and emotional but you’re in great hands.
I’m currently taking Clomid 100mg due to the fact that my previous doctor had me on 50mg for 3 cycles without success. We’re in the middle of our first IUI cycle so don’t have many other details yet.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tulsi )
Tulsi has been really great in the process prior to starting treatment. I’ve called and emailed multiple times to have her review procedures and timing of appointments, how to talk to my boss about the process, etc.
iUi cycle is around $1,700 with blood work and unltrasounds

Review of
I would recommend Dr. Toner to ANYONE. His bed side manner is phenomenal and through the hills and valleys he has been there to answer all questions. He feels like a part of our family at this point. ... After our miscarriage, Dr. Toner prayed with us, followed up daily, and shared our pain during such a difficult time. He has made us feel that he is just as invested in our success as we are.
The team [Atlanta Center for Reproductive Medicine] is on the front end of new treatments, which I really appreciate. I feel like we have a say in our treatment, with his education to guide us in the right direction. The team hears my concerns and addresses them to the best of their ability. ... They forgot to call in my letrozole, but after a one call reminder I had it called in within the appropriate time.
How was your experience with Jim Toner at ACRM?
Utilize his knowledge. His bachelors is in psychology. I feel like he has helped me take care of my mind and body during this journey.
Because I was diagnose as unexplained, we have utilized letrozole, trigger shots and IUI’s for our last three cycles. We have 2-3 check in’s, including blood work per month. 3 IUI’s, first- chemical, second miscarriage at 11 weeks, third- unsuccessful.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The team is on the front end of new treatments, which I really appreciate. I feel like we have a say in our treatment, with his education to guide us in the right direction. The team hears my concerns and addresses them to the best of their ability.
What specific things went wrong at ACRM?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.

2012 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Fogel was always present and helpful in every meeting. I never felt rushed and she answered all my million questions...She is so kind and caring. She answered all our questions and always made us feel comfortable with the next steps. Explained our plan to us and even when we had a negative result she gave us hope.
We have done multiple cycles and will now have multiple children from ACRM...Each time we had a diffrent nursing staff and they have all been excellent..We have only had a pleasant experience here. I do not have one negative thing to say about ACRM. I highly recommend them all the time...I don't remember exact cost but they were always explained to us clearly ahead of time.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She is so kind and caring. She answered all our questions and always made us feel comfortable with the next steps. Explained our plan to us and even when we had a negative result she gave us hope. She is a great Dr. And a great person.
This is a general piece of advice. Ask questions so you are prepared. She took plenty of time with us to answer all our questions and make us feel comfortab;e with all the next steps.
I have no idea. My wife took care of all the medication I just gave her the shots.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
We have done multiple cycles and will now have multiple children from ACRM. Each time we had a diffrent nursing staff and they have all been excellent
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
My wife and I only wanted to put back one embroy so we were very happy that this is what Dr. Fogel also recommended for us.

2014 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Hasty is extremely empathetic, focused and has an excellent bedside manner. I have always felt completely comfortable with her, and her staff. She is candid and knowledgeable and I feel lucky to have her overseeing my process.... All of the nurses, PAs, doctors, looked me in the eye...The office is never crowded.. i feel like I'm being taken care of during my appointments - never rushed or hurried.
Most monitoring appointments are in the morning so the labs can process the results same-day. The office [ACRM] opens at 7 (i think) and do morning appointments until 10, but have always been flexible with me. It's never been a problem... My nurses are all professional, personable, remember everything I've gone through and are always respectful. They all have good senses of humor too, which is helpful...I can email my nurses..
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Trust her and be patient.
All of the nurses, PAs, doctors, looked me in the eye...The office is never crowded.. i feel like I'm being taken care of during my appointments - never rushed or hurried. I can email my nurses, which I was never able to do with other providers.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle and Ellie )
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
Most monitoring appointments are in the morning so the labs can process the results same-day. The office opens at 7 (i think) and do morning appointments until 10, but have always been flexible with me. It's never been a problem
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
I think a full round is 13,000, most of which (thankfully) is covered by our insurance. There is a facility management fee each round for about 1300 that's not covered by insurance. I guess because it doesn't have a "medical" purpose.
Atlanta Buckhead
Dr Calhoun was kind, sincere and caring through the whole process. I would recommend her to anyone. We struggled with the process but she remained optimistic yet truthful. We will be forever grateful for her intelligence and compassion.... She cared about our ongoing situation.... We started with IUI, but after 2 miscarriages she suggested we shift to PGS with IVF. Although it was very expensive she explained it would increase our chances. Which it did!!
The nurses [ACRM] were helpful yet at times seemed very busy and were hard to get a hold of. Overall they were good at their jobs.... Be sure to know the contact names and numbers. It can be hard to get a hold of someone.... Their services are expensive but you get what you pay for.... Very expensive and paid out of pocket. Around $15k for IVF and $1200 for IUI.... be aware you won't always see your primary doctor and will have to travel to Atlanta for weekend appointments.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Ask questions and be prepared for a difficult road.
She cared about our ongoing situation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Kim )
The nurses were helpful yet at times seemed very busy and were hard to get a hold of. Overall they were good at their jobs.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Be sure to know the contact names and numbers. It can be hard to get a hold of someone. Their services are expensive but you get what you pay for. The doctors are the best in the business. And be aware you won't always see your primary doctor and will have to travel to Atlanta for weekend appointments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
Very expensive and paid out of pocket. Around $15k for IVF and $1200 for IUI.
Dr Calhoun was adamant we transfer one embryo. After hearing her opinions we agreed.