1800 Howell Mill Road
Marietta
711 Canton Rd
Marietta, GA 30060
770.928.2276

She explained the process and was honest about possible results.... Very informative, honest, and caring. I had blocked tubes and slight PCOS, and she was very empathetic. When she [Dr. Carpenter] explained everything and told us the price, we almost died of shock. I asked advice about traveling for cheaper treatments. She was not trying to steer us away from that option, but did warn of complications and worries about traveling. Ultimately, we saved money and went woth acrm!
The receptionist staff Answer emails efficiently. The scheduler schedules appointments efficiently. Each location [ACRM] has a very nice staff. Each staff has nice and clean facilities. Each appointment was organized and staff was helpful in telling patients where to go for what procedure.... 15,000 for retrieval and fresh transfer 5,000 for meds... [nurses] Timely, caring, perfect precision when drawing blood, nice
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Very informative, honest, and caring. I had blocked tubes and slight PCOS, and she was very empathetic. When she explained everything and told us the price, we almost died of shock. I asked advice about traveling for cheaper treatments. She was not trying to steer us away from that option, but did warn of complications and worries about traveling. Ultimately, we saved money and went woth acrm! Totally worth it! 38 weeks pregnant with a baby girl!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
She has a dry personality, but knows her stuff.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
She explained the process and was honest about possible results.
Describe the protocols Sue Ellen Carpenter used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Stims Egg retrieval Fresh fransfer
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
Timely, caring, perfect precision when drawing blood, nice
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The receptionist staff Answer emails efficiently. The scheduler schedules appointments efficiently. Each location has a very nice staff. Each staff has nice and clean facilities. Each appointment was organized and staff was helpful in telling patients where to go for what procedure.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM.
15,000 for retrieval and fresh transfer 5,000 for meds
Describe Sue Ellen Carpenter's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
I really wanted two embryos transferred, but since I am pregnant with one, it is perfect!

2007 - 2016, Successful
She [Dr. Sue Ellen Carpenter] was amazing. She was very knowledgeable & took the time I needed every appointment. She explained everything in great detail & made sure I understood what was happening during every step of the journey...I took many rounds of Clomid & Letrozole to make me ovulate, I had day 3 baseline ultrasounds, then numerous other ultrasounds to see how my ovaries were responding. Then used Estrogen to help with my uterus lining so it would thicken up.
Carla [ACRM nurse] was great. She was very thorough when explaining the plan for my fertility journey from day one to the end of that cycle. She was available to take emails with questions & she responded quickly. She was great...For most of my treatment I had great insurance so there wasn't much cost of me at all. But the most recent insurance company wasn't so good so I paid out of pocket around $4000 total for my embryo transfer.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
She was amazing. She was very knowledgeable & took the time I needed every appointment. She explained everything in great detail & made sure I understood what was happening during every step of the journey.
Be sure to ask a lot of questions.
She took the time to explain everything to me in detail, no matter how many times I asked.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Carla Fedigan)
Carla was great. She was very thorough when explaining the plan for my fertility journey from day one to the end of that cycle. She was available to take emails with questions & she responded quickly. She was great.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic was great. It was very clean & organized. They were sure to keep your information & situation private.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM.
Johns Creek

2013 - 2014, Successful
Both nurses were readily available to me by phone and email (which worked best for me). I could ask a million different questions or the same question a million times and always be treated as intelligent and with respect. They were both patient and compassionate and extremely knowledgeable.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty was easy to talk to about all of our concerns - medical, financial, and emotional. She would talk to us using medical terms about our issues and concerns and listen as we would make sure we understood it in our layman terms. Dr. Hasty was honest and direct, yet encouraging. I felt she cared more about us as people than about how our success would benefit ACRM's success rate.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Be up front with her about your fears so she can address them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
I was often treated by the same staff. They knew me and created relationships with me. Everyone was compassionate and always had time to talk to me and answer any questions. It was not a quick in and out appointment unless I wanted it to be that way.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Melissa Bauer for IVF and Mirrin Reagan for egg donor)

2014, Successful
Dr. Calhoun was always picky when doing procedures to increase our chances of getting the best possible results. She was happy to explain things as many times as we needed.Dr. Calhoun is a perfect combination of warm support and blunt facts. She is honest and supportive, and knew when we needed hard facts and when we needed a hug. She made us feel like we were her only patient, and was always picky when doing procedures to increase our chances of getting the best possible results.
I felt that my nurse [at ACRM] knew me as a person and she was always willing to stay on the phone with me as long as possible to ensure my questions were answered and I felt comfortable....My primary nurse was changed mid cycle, and no one called to tell me....Dr. Calhoun ensured my new nurse was someone I felt 100% comfortable with.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr. Calhoun is a perfect combination of warm support and blunt facts. She is honest and supportive, and knew when we needed hard facts and when we needed a hug. She made us feel like we were her only patient, and was always picky when doing procedures to increase our chances of getting the best possible results. She was happy to explain things as many times as we needed. Once we were pregnant and far enough along to not need to be followed by Dr. Calhoun anymore, I was a bit sad because working with her was wonderful. Of course we wish we never had needed a fertility specialist, but we feel so lucky that we found Dr. Calhoun when we realized we needed assistance.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Trust her.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
I felt that my nurse knew me as a person and she was always willing to stay on the phone with me as long as possible to ensure my questions were answered and I felt comfortable. My nurse was switched due to office changes mid treatment, and Dr. Calhoun ensured my new nurse was someone I felt 100% comfortable with.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Natalie Perkins and Mikesha Middlebrook)
They always knew who I was when I called, and stayed on the phone with me as long as I needed.
What specific things went wrong at ACRM?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
My primary nurse was changed mid cycle, and no one called to tell me.
2009 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Denis was kind. He communicated completely about the positives and negatives of the process specifically regarding our situation. He explained what was happening in each stage and developed a plan that gave us the best opportunity to have our child... Every doctor, nurse or staff member was compassionate and knowledgeable. Whether we saw our primary doctor and nurse or another, we felt like we were in good hands. All appeared to be familiar with the specifics of our situation, whether or not we had seen them previously.
Laura [a nurse at ACRM-Atlanta] was especially attentive and compassionate. She always listened and took time with us. She and the rest of the staff were so excited to hear about our pregnancy. They were the best.... Every doctor, nurse or staff member was compassionate and knowledgeable. Whether we saw our primary doctor and nurse or another, we felt like we were in good hands. All appeared to be familiar with the specifics of our situation, whether or not we had seen them previously.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andre Denis at ACRM?
Listen to what he says and trust that you are getting the best opportunity to conceive.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Dr. Denis and his entire staff were kind and sensitive to our situation. They are fully aware of how vulnerable a couple can be during this process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura)
Laura was especially attentive and compassionate. She always listened and took time with us. She and the rest of the staff were so excited to hear about our pregnancy. They were the best.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I didn’t find any weaknesses. Every doctor, nurse or staff member was compassionate and knowledgeable. Whether we saw our primary doctor and nurse or another, we felt like we were in good hands. All appeared to be familiar with the specifics of our situation, whether or not we had seen them previously.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
My insurance covered the majority of the costs.
Describe Andre Denis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Due to my age and situation, we did agree to a multiple embryo transfer. The facts were given to us, and we made the ultimate decision.

2018 - 2019, Consult
Dr.Denis explained thoroughly everything of my diagnose which is pcos and tubal blockage. He encouraged me not to give up on having the family my husband and I dream of. He said it will be process for all of us and we will get there. ... Because Dr.Denis made understand the full process of ivf. He let know I'm not alone during this process ... Dr.Denis said I will be on birth control, then I would be doing self injections, then egg retrieval, my husband will give sperm, then put egg and sperm together and then place them in my uterus
Very clean, organized, on time, and responsive. I don't have any weakness because the clinic has been been perfect to me and my husband. They coached us on every step and process for our ivf journey. I really love Acrm and their staff. ... [nursing staff] Responds quickly, very informative, and very supportive ... Yes he [Dr. Denis] said single embryo
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
I would say that he when you leave his office you will have a better understanding of your infertility.
Describe the protocols Andre Denis used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Meghan kent)
Responds quickly, very informative, and very supportive
Dr. visits 200, and the ivf process is 34,200
Yes he said single embryo
Atlanta Buckhead
Dr Patel took the time to explain everything for me and draw me pictures so I could see. She is new to the prescribe but clearly passionate and optimistic while giving me the real numbers ... She took the time to clearly explain everything to me and is always a cheerleader for optimism while letting me be pessimistic. She has been great to work with and I always feel like I learn something whenever we chat
They [ACRM] have Multiple locations, easy hours. Open 7 days a week. Quick to answer and labs on site! Friendly staff and respectful waiting room. No kids to appt policy. Great drs that like to explain each step ... Friendly. Open and great at getting at my hard to reach veins ... I know days are packed but sometimes I’ve had to wait a bit for appts
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
I know days are packed but sometimes I’ve had to wait a bit for appts
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Describe the protocols Bansari (Bonnie) Patel used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
She specifically said the goal is to get pregnant while keeping as few horomones in me for as short of a time as possible
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
Friendly. Open and great at getting at my hard to reach veins
Describe your experience with ACRM.
They have Multiple locations, easy hours. Open 7 days a week. Quick to answer and labs on site! Friendly staff and respectful waiting room. No kids to appt policy. Great drs that like to explain each step
Bansari (Bonnie) Patel
Atlanta Perimeter

She is extremely warm and kind. I feel like the truly cares. She’s very reassuring and put me at ease.... I am a very new patient in the very beginning of treatment. However, I feel very good about Dr. Calhoun. She is so kind, but very professional. I know her practice is very successful because of the way they treat their patients.... We started with a full blood/hormone panel, day 3 ultra-sound, an HSG and semenalyis. Next we meet for a second consult to discuss the next phase.
They [ACRM] are organized and thorough, kind and welcoming, professional and the office is beautiful. Please be prepared to go through every step in the process. It seems like a lot, but it really helps pin down the possible areas of concern.... [Nurse] They are always quick to return calls and emails. Every time I’ve been to the office they are all so kind and helpful.... I am a very new patient in the very beginning of treatment. However, I feel very good about Dr. Calhoun.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Describe the protocols Kathryn Calhoun used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
We haven’t reached all of these steps yet. We started with a full blood/hormone panel, day 3 ultra-sound, an HSG and semenalyis. Next we meet for a second consult to discuss the next phase.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tami)
Describe your experience with ACRM.
They are organized and thorough, kind and welcoming, professional and the office is beautiful. Please be prepared to go through every step in the process. It seems like a lot, but it really helps pin down the possible areas of concern.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
It was very reasonable.
Atlanta Perimeter

She was thorough but still empathetic She was also encouraging and hopeful...Dr. Fogle is easy to relate to, yet she's also very knowledgeable about her craft. She makes you believe that motherhood truly IS possible! She is thorough in examining your specific case and also explains the fertility process in a straightforward manner.
[ACRM nurse] Megan is very kind. She also appears to be knowledgeable. The other nurses and support staff are also very friendly and helpful. However, I did feel like I had to call several times in order to receive a response...2K genetic testing, 5K medications, 14K egg retrieval 7K egg transfer...Dr. Fogle is easy to relate to, yet she's also very knowledgeable about her craft. She makes you believe that motherhood truly IS possible! She is thorough in examining your specific case and also explains the fertility process in a straightforward manner.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Share your honest concerns with her
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She was thorough but still empathetic She was also encouraging and hopeful
Describe the protocols Robin Fogle used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
We are just beginning my first cycle
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
2K genetic testing, 5K medications, 14K egg retrieval 7K egg transfer
Describe Robin Fogle's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
My doctor and this clinic will only do single embryo transfer. I would prefer multiple as that increases that odds that an embryo will survive, but I also understand the risks associated with the chance that all the embryos implant and survive. It's such a catch-22.
Robin Fogle
2017, Unknown Success
Review of
Dr Toner took time to explain everything to us. Step by step as to what we would be looking at as treatment. I was suprised to sit down with him on our first appointment. Usually you talk with nurses and other office professionals first, but not at this appointment. He was eager to begin treatment that day, and we are coming up on our next appointment. If the first course of treatment didnt work, he has other options for us.
How was your experience with Jim Toner at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jim Toner at ACRM?
Be honest and open so he can use his experience to help in the best way possible.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jim Toner at ACRM?
Our first appointment, we sat down with Dr. Toner, and he was very polite and made sure we understood everything he was telling us and is optimistic of our course of action.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Kim)
Phone communication is nearly non existent. Email is preferred, but we didn't realize that.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Very comfortable feel to the waiting room. Quick to move patients in.
Jim Toner
Review of

Dr. Hasty is an incredible physician. She always took her time when she met with me or both my husband and me. She was kind and we felt like she truly cared about our pregnancy journey. She answered all of our questions and helped us work through moral/ethical questions about IVF, and in general was very helpful.... We really wanted to transfer two embryos even though my age did not make that a necessity. After listening to our desires (and reasoning) Dr. Hasty agreed to transfer 2. We appreciated her treating us as our own case rather than using protocols that we did not want.
I had a great experience at ACRM. The staff was kind, efficient, and I really appreciated the super early appointment times in the morning that allowed me to not miss much work. I always felt well cared for at each appointment.... We really wanted to transfer two embryos even though my age did not make that a necessity. After listening to our desires (and reasoning) Dr. Hasty agreed to transfer 2. We appreciated her treating us as our own case rather than using protocols that we did not want.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Ask about a frozen transfer rather than doing a fresh transfer immediately after egg retrieval.
Dr. Hasty was caring, patient, and made us feel like we were her top priority.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe Lisa Hasty's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
2014 - 2016, Successful
He [Dr. Denis] is the best, honest, realistic doctor I've met. He gave me a plan for hope. He saved us from unrealistic expenses and saves us heartache with trying my damaged eggs. Number one was a healthy baby...He made me feel hopeful that I could be a mom...Frozen embryo transfer protocol, using birth control pills to shut off my hormones, estrace to build up lining, progesterone 5 days before transfer, continuing for 10 weeks of pregnancy.
[ACRM - Buck] Wonderful to deal with, organized, felt as if in very good hands. Only weakness is price, had to take out a loan to afford it...Embryos made, 2 FET, ultrasounds, medications, $39K...[Nurses at ACRM] Wonderful, patient, helpful, answered all my questions and felt like they were part of a team with us to make this work!...He [Dr. Denis] is the best, honest, realistic doctor I've met. He gave me a plan for hope.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
He is the best, honest, realistic doctor I've met. He gave me a plan for hope. He saved us from unrealistic expenses and saves us heartache with trying my damaged eggs. Number one was a healthy baby.
See him ASAP and make a plan!
He made me feel hopeful that I could be a mom.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mirrin Reagan )
Embryos made, 2 FET, ultrasounds, medications, $39K
Glad we only transfered one embryo at a time.
2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Fogle showed emotion with me.... Dr Fogle is very knowledgeable and comforting. She is suportive and listens. She lets you decide what’s right for you. I trust her fully. She is open to trying new things and will admit when she feels like she could’ve done something different.... All the doctors are great. You don’t always get your doctor.... They [ACRM- Atlanta] care about you. Wish I could’ve been under their care my whole pregnancy
All the doctors are great. You don’t always get your doctor. Wait times can be long on the weekends. Easy to get an appointment thought. Multiple locations for convenience. They care about you. Wish I could’ve been under their care my whole pregnancy... Mikeshia was my second nurse at ACRM and the absolute best! She was knowledgeable and showed so much care and compassion to me.... Dr Fogle is very knowledgeable and comforting. She is suportive and listens.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Be open and honest with her!
Dr. Fogle showed emotion with me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mikeshia )
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Dr. Fogle did not do my transfer. I was always told one would be transferred but that the they transferred 2 with no real explanation why. I found out why after it failed.
Robin Fogle

2014 - 2015, Unsuccessful
Dr. Hasty was wonderful. She clearly laid our our options and when it became clear that we would not conceive using my eggs she didn't push us to keep trying. She gave us the advice she would give her daughter or sister which was to consider adoption. I can't thank her enough for this. She is a great doctor and I wish I could see her for all of my healthcare needs.
ACRM is a great clinic. The blood draw appointments were always fast which was great when I had to go in multiple times a week before work. You do sometime see other doctors for procedures but all of the doctors I met seemed great... Dr. Hasty was wonderful. She clearly laid our our options and when it became clear that we would not conceive using my eggs she didn't push us to keep trying. She gave us the advice she would give her daughter or sister which was to consider adoption. I can't thank her enough for this.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty is the kindest doctor I've ever met.
2012 - 2014, Successful
Dr. Hasty made the hardest days of my life more manageable by offering realistic treatment options and hopeful feedback - she was always supportive and wanted to see our dream of parenthood fulfilled.
Mikesha [ACRM nurse] even shared her personal experience with me and held my hand during a procedure that my husband was unable to attend.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty is incredibly kind and caring. She exudes passion for what she does and is incredibly warm. She made the hardest days of my life more manageable by offering realistic treatment options and hopeful feedback- she was always supportive and wanted to see our dream of parenthood fulfilled.
Trust her, she is the best.
Yes, my patient care coordinator and nurse knew me on both a personal and medical level
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mikesha Middlebrook)
Mikesha went out of her way on several occasions to comfort me or make sure I had a question answered about my treatment or care. She even shared her personal experience with me and held my hand during a procedure that my husband was unable to attend.

2010 - 2011, Successful
I loved everything about ACRM and Dr. Carpenter... They were great at explaining my issues and what the plan was to help me get pregnant.
I feel like everyone knew my case and treated me like an individual not just another patient... From bloodwork to ultrasounds to one on one doctor appointments I was SO pleased with ACRM.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
I loved everything about ACRM and Dr. Carpenter. Everyone was so friendly and patient. They were great at explaining my issues and what the plan was to help me get pregnant. From bloodwork to ultrasounds to one on one doctor appointments I was SO pleased with ACRM.
Be open to everything!
I feel like everyone knew my case and treated me like an individual not just another patient. They cared and they were upset with me when I got a negative test. They also celebrated with me when I was finally pregnant. I was so scared and sad to leave ACRM and go back to the care of my OB when I was 10 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
Just their care and compassion towards my situation.

2015, Unknown Success
Dr Hasty has changed my appointments to be there herself after she saw me scheduled for another cycle (failed previous cycle).
The nurse mentioned genetic testing but never had me sign anything and then I was billed and given results for a test I wasn't sure I wanted. They addressed the protocol breach and paid for my testing.
What specific things went wrong at ACRM?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
Atlanta Perimeter

Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
15k for IVF and 4 k for meds
Marietta

We had our first phone consult with Dr. Hasty last year, we have since been to the clinic 3 times and still have never met her in person. She has directed our treatments though and so far it has been fine. I just wish she would have come out to meet with us when she likely knew we were in the office meeting with her coordinator...On the phone she was friendly and seemed caring. However, although she had records prior to our phone call, it seemed like she knew nothing of our case and was reading as we were talking. I took offense to this because our case is a BIG DEAL. I didn't want to feel like I was just another person and here is your same protocol as theirs, but I did.
I DO feel I am being given GREAT care by this team and this clinic [ACRM] and am very glad that I have them on my side!! I would highly recommend them!...I wasn't given the option to speak with the embryologist ahead of time... If you don't know what questions to ask then sometimes I feel like they don't tell you enough info...Sometimes parts of the email weren't answered so I'd have to resend the question again. Mirrin [nurse] is VERY sweet though and caring and she tries her best to help you and answer your questions. I'm sure it's a tough job. It's just hard when you are in this situation and you want answers right now so you don't stress and it takes a while for them to get back to you.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
I think it may be different if we were doing monitoring at ACRM too but since we live in NC we aren't. I feel like her treatment is the right course of action though. On the phone she was friendly and seemed caring. However, although she had records prior to our phone call, it seemed like she knew nothing of our case and was reading as we were talking. I took offense to this because our case is a BIG DEAL. I didn't want to feel like I was just another person and here is your same protocol as theirs, but I did.
Make sure you ask her to go over your prior results prior to your first meeting and that is important to you. Make sure you are your own advocate and question everything. Stay on top of the coordinators too.
Describe the protocols Lisa Hasty used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
BCP for a few weeks, then estrace pills for a few weeks then my FET cycle was rescheduled due to ovulation. This new cycle I will add in Lupron injections so that I will not ovulate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mirrin Reagan)
Sometimes emails aren't answered right away and she NEVER answers the phone. Phone calls are returned, and i'm sure there are a lot of patients. Sometimes parts of the email weren't answered so I'd have to resend the question again. Mirrin is VERY sweet though and caring and she tries her best to help you and answer your questions. I'm sure it's a tough job. It's just hard when you are in this situation and you want answers right now so you don't stress and it takes a while for them to get back to you.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I wasn't given the option to speak with the embryologist ahead of time. Maybe I should have asked but I felt like they should have given me the option regardless. If you don't know what questions to ask then sometimes I feel like they don't tell you enough info. I feel like everyone in my position should be more informed of what's next, what to expect, possible outcomes and setbacks, why this protocol instead of that, protocol options, etc. All stuff I learned on FB groups instead of from my doctor. However, I DO feel I am being given GREAT care by this team and this clinic and am very glad that I have them on my side!! I would highly recommend them!
They prefer you only transfer one but would discuss two. We only had one to transfer. She was definitive in all the reasons two is not the best idea. I had paperwork for that.

2022, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Bonnie Patel] was very kind, explained everything in depth. You could really tell she had read through my history and cared about making sure I understood her thoughts...She’s very easy to understand- like I mentioned in always felt she was explaining everything as well as possible. I have a lot of questions too, and she was more than happy to answer those. Which is great. She’s also willing to work with my other doctors for other care I’m currently undergoing.
I think the clinical staff is amazing[at ACRM]. My only issue was the wait times in office. My husband got called back 30 minutes before me and we had the same blood draw and the same arrival time. I would make sure you’re being called back in a timely manner or bring a laptop/book. I waited over an hour for a blood draw...They’re very quick to reply and answer all questions and coordination of care
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions / it’s important and she’ll answer them
She was very kind, explained everything in depth. You could really tell she had read through my history and cared about making sure I understood her thoughts.
We’re going to be setting these up in my next appointment, however, she has mentioned getting IVF underway. She believes this is the best option for me due to the many risks of IUI for my case
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
They’re very quick to reply and answer all questions and coordination of care
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I think the clinical staff is amazing. My only issue was the wait times in office. My husband got called back 30 minutes before me and we had the same blood draw and the same arrival time. I would make sure you’re being called back in a timely manner or bring a laptop/book. I waited over an hour for a blood draw
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM.
So far I have only paid copays and blood testing costs. We will see what’s to come
Describe Bansari (Bonnie) Patel's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Unsure yet - will come back and report
Bansari (Bonnie) Patel
2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr Denis was always very kind, reasonable, calm and no rush to end the appoinment. He always answered all our questions e guided us (always respecting our feelings) to the best way for us...The antagonist protocol with lupron was the best for me and Dr Denis analysed carefully my records and previous IVF cycles to proceed with the best protocoal and response my body gave during stimulations...
[at ACRM] Sometimes waiting time was a little bit long even having the appointment scheduled. On the 1st IVF cylce at ACRM some nurses weren´t very gentle drawing blood and after a complaint things changed. Everyone was always very friendly and kind...About $25k with medication. About $45k with donor egg from outside bank....
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Dr Denis always presented himself calm, experient, reasonable, empathic and trustworthy................................................................................................................................................................................................
Be patience and trust that the in the right time pregnancy will happen.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
About $25k with medication. About $45k with donor egg from outside bank.
Atlanta Perimeter
I had a complex medical history, and Dr. Carpenter still treated me with grace. She got to know us personally and I felt like we had a close relationship...is lovely both personally and professionally...we had high expectations, and she did not disappoint. Dr. Carpenter was warm but professional. We felt complete confidence in her ability to help us reach our fertility goals...She is very accepting and easy to work with: however, she is very direct with her medical advise.
The clinic [ACRM] is overall very nice. You do see different providers during your time at ACRM- but they are all great. I was not super impressed with communication during the testing period; however, once we began IVF communication was quick and crystal clear...The office assigns a specific nurse and care coordinators to each patient. This sounds good at first; however, you typically have to wait to get in contact with that specific person. Sometimes I wish you could just call the office and talk to someone.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Dr. Carpenter is lovely both personally and professionally. I know several people who used her successfully throughout the years so we had high expectations, and she did not disappoint. Dr. Carpenter was warm but professional. We felt complete confidence in her ability to help us reach our fertility goals.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic is overall very nice. You do see different providers during your time at ACRM- but they are all great. I was not super impressed with communication during the testing period; however, once we began IVF communication was quick and crystal clear.
Atlanta Perimeter

She [Dr. Lisa Hasty] was very detailed and answered our questions before we even had to ask them. She was so caring and felt genuine. She was confident which was also very encouraging! We even talked about how we’ll celebrate once we get pregnant which just seemed so personal and hopeful...We are doing some additional testing to get a better plan in place. My previous doctor didn’t mention some of the things Lisa and her team noticed and it’s been more than a year so we are re-testing so she can get a better understanding. Will likely start letrozole next cycle.
She [nurse at ACRM] was great! Knowledgeable and caring and quick to respond!...Clinic was clean and beautiful and had a great view of the city. It felt smaller than expected but it made it feel more hospitable and cozy. Disliked having to pay to park but typical for ATL and GPS made it a little confusing to get to. It was on the 6th floor of Piedmont West building off Howell Mill...We are doing some additional testing to get a better plan in place. My previous doctor didn’t mention some of the things Lisa and her team noticed and it’s been more than a year so we are re-testing so she can get a better understanding. Will likely start letrozole next cycle.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
She was very detailed and answered our questions before we even had to ask them. She was so caring and felt genuine. She was confident which was also very encouraging! We even talked about how we’ll celebrate once we get pregnant which just seemed so personal and hopeful.
Go see her! Let her expertise help guide you and give you answers. Sitting in the dark was hard and I’m so happy we went to see her.
Lisa was amazing and I felt like she talked to me as if I was her own niece or daughter. I felt like an important human to her, and that she truly wants to help.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura Lemay)
She was great! Knowledgeable and caring and quick to respond!

2014 - 2015, Successful
We did ultrasound day 3, bloodwork and ultrasound day 12, Timed intercourse [Protocol with Dr. Lisa Hasty]...Medications that were taken were femara, trigger shot...She was so caring and understanding she took a personal time to talk and explain things she was available even after I left her care...She was extremely knowledgeable and knew the next step every time.it was not all roses. I suffered two losses and she was there every step of the way to figure it out and get it right. I owe by beautiful twins to her.
[The nurse at ACRM] Was very compassionate and my direct contact for medical issues in relating doctor information. Is very easy to get ahold of her via email or call...Everything about the fertility staff and treatment was excellent. The biggest negative to this clinic was the financial side of it. Billing is very delayed and I was constantly told I didn't need to pay and then all the sudden I was told everything was due at the same time,...I had a very good experience at ACrm.
Get her to begin with!
We did ultrasound day 3, bloodwork and ultrasound day 12, Timed intercourse common pregnancy test each cycle. Medications that were taken were femara, trigger shot
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
The nurse her my name may have been Melissa. Was very compassionate and my direct contact for medical issues in relating doctor information. Is very easy to get ahold of her via email or call
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I had a very good experience at ACrm. Everything about the fertility staff and treatment was excellent. The biggest negative to this clinic was the financial side of it. Billing is very delayed and I was constantly told I didn't need to pay and then all the sudden I was told everything was due at the same time,
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
I was covered by insurance but did end up paying approximately $500 per month

2014, Successful
Lisa was always encouraging and true to her words. She presented every fact and expectation in a very friendly manner. Dr Hasty is a very experienced and knowledgeable doctor she knows how to treat a patient and also explain outcomes in an understanding way.... I had ectopic pregnancy but my tubes were open she suggested to go with IVF since there might be risk of tubal with IUI.
ACRM is the best clinic for fertility treatment since all doctors and nurses take very good care of all the patients need. I had no problem following the instructions or going through the whole process of IVF....Their monitoring system were updated and well organized never had any problem...The cost of 1 IVF was 10,000 dollars and the mediations and injections were around 3000 while office visits and ultrasound were around 2000
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Trust her she knows the best for you
From the day of the consultation to my 3 months pregnancy Dr Hasty was a sweetheart, very caring and made me feel positive and special everytime. She is an awesome person and a fabulous doctor.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
She kept me on track with all my medication and procedure to follow
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
Their monitoring system were updated and well organized never had any problem
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
I had embryo transfer not eSet