Atlanta Buckhead
Johns Creek, GA 30097
711 Canton Rd
Marietta, GA 30060

2021 - 2022, Successful
Strengths [of ACRM]: wait less than 15 mins to be seen. Staff attitude was pleasant. The facility extremely clean and sterile. Check in via cellphone. Safety was at the top of their list. No weakness I could gather regarding my experience with the practice...Nursing staff was very pleasant and kind. The nurses answered all questions. Also, their response time to question via email was very quick
How was your experience with Stephanie Smeltzer at ACRM?
Dr. Smeltzer was very professional, empathetic, and provided great realistic feedback. She was listened to our concerns and explain the process in a way that was understandable. My experience with Dr. Smeltzer was excellent and I would recommend any other person who is interested in IVF to go to this practice.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stephanie Smeltzer at ACRM?
Every person’s IVF journey is different; avoid comparing your journey with others currently in IVF or who had IVF in the past.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stephanie Smeltzer at ACRM?
Stephanie was very professional, honest, empathetic, and realistic about the process. She was a great listener and provided excellent clinical feedback to assist me and my partner.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
Nursing staff was very pleasant and kind. The nurses answered all questions. Also, their response time to question via email was very quick.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Strengths: wait less than 15 mins to be seen. Staff attitude was pleasant. The facility extremely clean and sterile. Check in via cellphone. Safety was at the top of their list. No weakness I could gather regarding my experience with the practice.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Stephanie Smeltzer at ACRM.
The cost for the entire IVF process about what it typically would be for most centers; it can be expensive.
Stephanie Smeltzer

2022, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Bonnie Patel] was very kind, explained everything in depth. You could really tell she had read through my history and cared about making sure I understood her thoughts...She’s very easy to understand- like I mentioned in always felt she was explaining everything as well as possible. I have a lot of questions too, and she was more than happy to answer those. Which is great. She’s also willing to work with my other doctors for other care I’m currently undergoing.
I think the clinical staff is amazing[at ACRM]. My only issue was the wait times in office. My husband got called back 30 minutes before me and we had the same blood draw and the same arrival time. I would make sure you’re being called back in a timely manner or bring a laptop/book. I waited over an hour for a blood draw...They’re very quick to reply and answer all questions and coordination of care
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions / it’s important and she’ll answer them
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
She was very kind, explained everything in depth. You could really tell she had read through my history and cared about making sure I understood her thoughts.
Describe the protocols Bansari (Bonnie) Patel used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
We’re going to be setting these up in my next appointment, however, she has mentioned getting IVF underway. She believes this is the best option for me due to the many risks of IUI for my case
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
They’re very quick to reply and answer all questions and coordination of care
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I think the clinical staff is amazing. My only issue was the wait times in office. My husband got called back 30 minutes before me and we had the same blood draw and the same arrival time. I would make sure you’re being called back in a timely manner or bring a laptop/book. I waited over an hour for a blood draw
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM.
So far I have only paid copays and blood testing costs. We will see what’s to come
Describe Bansari (Bonnie) Patel's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Unsure yet - will come back and report
2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr Denis was always very kind, reasonable, calm and no rush to end the appoinment. He always answered all our questions e guided us (always respecting our feelings) to the best way for us...The antagonist protocol with lupron was the best for me and Dr Denis analysed carefully my records and previous IVF cycles to proceed with the best protocoal and response my body gave during stimulations...
[at ACRM] Sometimes waiting time was a little bit long even having the appointment scheduled. On the 1st IVF cylce at ACRM some nurses weren´t very gentle drawing blood and after a complaint things changed. Everyone was always very friendly and kind...About $25k with medication. About $45k with donor egg from outside bank....
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Dr Denis always presented himself calm, experient, reasonable, empathic and trustworthy................................................................................................................................................................................................
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andre Denis at ACRM?
Be patience and trust that the in the right time pregnancy will happen.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Describe the protocols Andre Denis used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
About $25k with medication. About $45k with donor egg from outside bank.
Andre Denis

2021, Successful
I felt very safe and comfortable having Dr. Patel as my doctor...she had a welcoming attitude that made it easy for me to interact with her...A few days before my estimated egg retrieval date, bloodwork showed I was already at high risk of getting OHSS, so she made me stop taking the stimulation shots, skip Novarel and ask me to take my Luprolide trigger shot. About 48 hours later, I was sedated while the clinic retrieved my eggs. I had to take Cabergoline to help with the OHSS. I had a freeze-all cycle and sent our embryos for genetic testing.
The clinic [ACRM] had a financial coordinator that would explain all the expenses in detail. They also provided a breakdown of the costs for each phase of the cycle. I had no problems understanding the costs associated with the procedure. The overall price seemed to me a little lower than I expected it to be (based on my research), which is good. But do note that the cost breakdown does not include medications and lab testing not directly associated with IVF
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
I felt very safe and comfortable having Dr. Patel as my doctor. She definitely knew what she was doing, and she had a welcoming attitude that made it easy for me to interact with her. She answered all of my questions no matter how silly I felt asking them. She explained everything very thoroughly to me. Sometimes she would add a "pop-quiz style" question in there, which catches me off guard but I understand why she does it - to make sure that I understand what she is explaining to me. The wait times when I come to see her are very reasonable.
Don't hesitate to ask any questions that's in your mind, no matter how silly or stupid you think your questions are!
Dr. Patel has a very warm and friendly demeanor. She is very conversational in our interactions with her, which we appreciate because it makes asking questions easier and understanding the process easier.
For the egg retrieval phase, I used Gonal-F, menopur and cetrotide. A few days before my estimated egg retrieval date, bloodwork showed I was already at high risk of getting OHSS, so she made me stop taking the stimulation shots, skip Novarel and ask me to take my Luprolide trigger shot. About 48 hours later, I was sedated while the clinic retrieved my eggs. I had to take Cabergoline to help with the OHSS. I had a freeze-all cycle and sent our embryos for genetic testing. Meanwhile, I was asked to take birth control pills. Prior to embryo transfer, I started taking estrace (tablet) and progesterone (injection). After I got a positive pregnancy test, Dr. Patel asked me continue taking both until week 10 of pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Dr. Patel had her own care and scheduling team.)
Dr. Patel's care and scheduling teams are awesome. They communicate timely and very well. When they send out emails, they also give me a call right away to make sure I received the email and to see if anything was unclear to me. All of the information they send over are very detailed that I normally do not have any follow up questions. All instructions provided are very clear. And if I had any concerns or questions, they were so kind enough to answer even though I sounded like such a worry wart.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Overall, I have no concerns about the clinics. The clinics followed very good COVID-19 safety protocols, which I appreciate. The staff in the clinics are all friendly. Their perimeter location is probably the most busy - the wait time in the lobby sometimes is long. Unfortunately, I think that is also the location that has the most complete equipment so you will probably get an appointment there at some point. Be sure to review/confirm ahead of time what your insurance covers. I learned only as I was about to begin my IVF procedure that CCRM (the lab portion of ACRM) is considered out-of-network by my insurance. Fortunately, I was provided a CCRM discount but it is still not as good as getting complete coverage. Sometimes, it is also hard to get prompt response when it comes to requesting for a copy of paperwork.
The clinic had a financial coordinator that would explain all the expenses in detail. They also provided a breakdown of the costs for each phase of the cycle. I had no problems understanding the costs associated with the procedure. The overall price seemed to me a little lower than I expected it to be (based on my research), which is good. But do note that the cost breakdown does not include medications and lab testing not directly associated with IVF, e.g. pregnancy test.
Dr. Patel's approach for me was to transfer a single embryo. I had no concerns or issues with that. I understand that it was overall safer to transfer a single embryo.

2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr Patel was always so caring and supportive and would take the extra time to talk to me, never feeling rushed in any way...Loving, supporting and caring for her patients. Easy to talk to and communicate with...She explained all the risks involved in multiples. I still wanted to transfer 2, and she supported me on my decision...
I think that the only weakness during my time there [ACRM] was that the front desk was a bit hard to reach, but once I was assigned to a careteam I didn’t have to worry about that, they responded to email very fast and would call me back in a timely manner...If I ever had any concerns or issues they [nurses] would respond immediately and always had who to talk to...
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr Patel is the sweetest doctor I have met! Loving, supporting and caring for her patients. Easy to talk to and communicate with. She made my experience better than I thought. I would highly recommend her without a doubt.
Nothing really, everything was great.
I was unexplained infertility, and all my results were prefect, so in that case we decided to do IUI cycles first. Those didn’t work and then we moved on to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Melissa )
Melissa and the whole careteam were incredible, being so caring and supportive throughout my journey. They were always on time and never had me waiting for long, especially as this is during Covid times. If I ever had any concerns or issues they would respond immediately and always had who to talk to. They made this experience better than I expected.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I think that the only weakness during my time there was that the front desk was a bit hard to reach, but once I was assigned to a careteam I didn’t have to worry about that, they responded to email very fast and would call me back in a timely manner.
My doctor let me know that there’s no need for me to transfer more than one as my chances were high. She explained all the risks involved in multiples. I still wanted to transfer 2, and she supported me on my decision.
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Patel and her entire team treated me the absolute best care I could have ever expected. She was always available when I needed her... or even if I was just having anxieties, or sad about something. She was very open and honest about everything and while continuing to have great patient/ bedside manner she never led me on about the statistics or my chances of conceiving... During my consults she was the one who came and got me from the waiting room. Which is so telling of her as a physician. She cares, she gets invested in your success. Dr. Patel always has a smile on her face even when I was breaking down she kept me positive and never gave up on me even when I was giving up on myself. I am going into this as a “solo mom by choice” and never once did I ever feel judged for the path I was taking. She trea
At my egg retrieval [at ACRM] we were able to retrieve 20 mature eggs! 12 of which fertilized and 4 of those made it to the blastocyst stage. After the PGS testing I was left with 2 perfect embryos!...I have anxiety and she [nurse] was such a great communicator and always so accepting of my questions no matter how silly I thought they were. She would reach out to me when She knew I needed a kind word...The costs of going to ACRM we on par with any other clinic when looking at IVF costs.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr. Patel is an incredible physician and I would recommend her to anyone seeking fertility treatment. During my consults she was the one who came and got me from the waiting room. Which is so telling of her as a physician. She cares, she gets invested in your success. Dr. Patel always has a smile on her face even when I was breaking down she kept me positive and never gave up on me even when I was giving up on myself. I am going into this as a “solo mom by choice” and never once did I ever feel judged for the path I was taking. She treated me with the same care she would with a couple with infertility issues. After my 3 IUI’s Dr. Patel was very honest about the chances of my success with continued IUI’s. I was very scared to move to IVF but she took the time with me to calm my fears and help me understand the whole process. She is truly the greatest physician I’ve ever encountered and I would recommend her to anyone seeking care.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. She’s open and accepting of any and all questions. I continually came to my appointments with a notebook I would keep my questions in and she took the time to answer them all in detail with me. She is always available to call or email and understands the fear and questions you WILL have during this process.
My first two IUI’s I was on different dosages of letrozole while helping to create a very large follicle they never created more than one which is what we like to have in IUI’s. On my third IUI she tried a combination of Letrozole and Clomid which worked so much better I was able to develop several follicles while it still was unsuccessful it helped us to see my body really responded to Clomid. When we moved to IVF she was able to add Clomid along with the injectable gonadotropins to help me develop many follicles during my IVF cycle. At my egg retrieval we were able to retrieve 20 mature eggs! 12 of which fertilized and 4 of those made it to the blastocyst stage. After the PGS testing I was left with 2 perfect embryos! Dr. Patel personally does her own transfers which was so very important to me! After my transfer she had me on estrogen tablets and progesterone injections which are typical of IVF transfers but she also added estrogen patches for good measure. When I got the call about my positive pregnancy test Dr. Patel made the call personally which again was so very important to me. She did all of my IVF scans and all of my OB scans. She takes a personal interest in her patients and that means so very much to me as this is such a huge undertaking!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Caitlin Stephens )
Caitlin was ridiculously good at her job. I have anxiety and she was such a great communicator and always so accepting of my questions no matter how silly I thought they were. She would reach out to me when She knew I needed a kind word. She always had a smile on her face and always took the time to explain any test results that came back. When she had to call and let me know when my pregnancy tests were negative I always knew what she was going to say before she said it. I could hear it in her voice. She cared..: she was invested... so much so she even checked in on me and how my transfer went even after she was on maternity leave. She had the best patient nurse relationship I’ve ever seen in any nurse and I was so impressed with her professionalism.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I went to the Marietta clinic mostly but as I was using donor sperm I was often at the perimeter location as well. Both offices are very clean, very open and light, the staff at both locations are incredible. I would truly leave each location and think you have to be some of the kindest people. The rooms were always so clean and both clinics were beyond prompt with my appointment times. I never had to wait for my appointments in fact quite often I was in a room even before my appointment time.
The costs of going to ACRM we on par with any other clinic when looking at IVF costs. The costs were always explained upfront and I never showed up to the office and expected one cost and was asked to pay another. They always attempted to run through insurance before my costs were explained. I always had great communication with my IVF finance accounts person and she was very open about costs and due dates.
I had my embryos genetically tested to ensure quality and when I asked Dr. Patel about her thoughts on transferring both embryos VS one she explained that when genetically tested embryos transferring more than one embryo doesn’t increase your chances of pregnancy it increases your chances of multiples. While she left the final decision up to me I chose to take her advice and only transfer one embryo.
Marietta

[Dr. David Keenan] was professional and always on time. He was nice and genuine. He wasn’t very talkative but he was honest when I asked questions. He was helpful when I asked questions about the results of the ultrasounds he preformed. He always made the process more relaxing, by not making it feel like a procedure...[eSET approach]My doctor was very open to what I wanted. I was provided important information to make my own decisions.
The [nurse of ACRM] team was great. Answered all my questions and provided helpful tips and miscellaneous information for me. They were supportive and great to work with...The clinics strengths are they have informative staff, they show compassion, and have statistics to back their performance. Weakness is the accounting system is difficult for patients to understand. I’m consistently confused by the itemized receipts and multiple receipts for the same dates
How was your experience with David Keenan at ACRM?
David was professional and always on time. He was nice and genuine. He wasn’t very talkative but he was honest when I asked questions. He was helpful when I asked questions about the results of the ultrasounds he preformed. He always made the process more relaxing, by not making it feel like a procedure.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Keenan at ACRM?
Be proactive about your questions, he will not ask if you have questions so you need to let him know if your curious or in the dark.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Keenan at ACRM?
Dr Keene and dr Patel who worked with him were very personal and kind. They provided good information and great bedside manner from start to finish. We always felt like Human Beings and not a number because Patel not only showed she cared, she let us know her journey with this as well. We had a bad experience previously and decided to give it another chance and what a difference it was between the first time and now.
Describe the protocols David Keenan used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
David and dr Patel together (due to procedures for the coronavirus and limitations) used a standard stims process using Gonal-f, menopur, cetrotide, leuprolide, and novarel. My follicles were a successful side but I did suffer from OHSS. Everything I was suppose to do was listed specifically on a protocol sheet and everything was relayed to me in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Melissa Branch )
The team was great. Answered all my questions and provided helpful tips and miscellaneous information for me. They were supportive and great to work with.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinics strengths are they have informative staff, they show compassion, and have statistics to back their performance. Weakness is the accounting system is difficult for patients to understand. I’m consistently confused by the itemized receipts and multiple receipts for the same dates. This was our second time at this location. We started back in the beginning of 2018 but eight days after I was laid off work and my husband was laid off a month later. This was difficult for us and at that time the clinic had different staff that was difficult to work with for scheduling appointments. We were very discouraged by the staffs lack of desire to help so we stopped treatment. We decided after some friends feedback that we would try one more time this year. It has been a world of a difference. The staff was helpful, friendly, encouraging, supportive and overall genuine. Through the recent hard time with the pandemic the clinic has continued to keep us informed and did not cancel our treatment for egg retrieval!!!! We are excited about the next steps in our journey when it’s safe to begin treatment again with ACRM!
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Keenan at ACRM.
Phase one with genetic testing was about $18,000.00. This does not include pharmacy and additional outside services. ACRM is a little more expensive than other clinics but they have better success rates. The standard fee for phase one for the clinic is $1092.00. The clinic works with ccrm for most of the procedures, however ccrm does not accept insurance so most of the cost was out of pocket.
Describe David Keenan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
David Keenan
Marietta

Dr. Hasty is the first doctor that has EVER pulled me into her office, explained my condition, shared personal experiences with regards to how my specific condition has affected her family and assured me that we would find a way for me and my boyfriend to have the family we desperately want. I'm not a crier, but I cried in that moment, because finally I had a doctor who was compassionate...great listener, patient with questions and really makes you feel at ease. I'm 100% confident she's going to help me make a baby and this is the first time I have felt that in my entire life.
It's [ACRM] in a beautiful building and patients are not allowed to bring in children with consideration to those who are still trying to conceive. I have never seen that before and I thought it was very thoughtful. The only drawback is there is a parking garage, so parking is about $6 per visit. Small fee to pay to get a little bit of baby dust...Dr. Hasty is a God-send. She listens, she understands, she doesn't rush, she explains procedures and makes you feel at ease.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
She's attentive, compassionate, great listener, patient with questions and really makes you feel at ease. I'm 100% confident she's going to help me make a baby and this is the first time I have felt that in my entire life.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Go in with an open heart, because she will protect it.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Although my condition has always been managed by my primary OBGYN, I have always left feeling rushed, an inconvenience when I ask questions about my health in general and especially my fertility. I can remember the last visit after asking what were my chances of getting pregnant, my OBGYN basically saying very outright that it wasn't possible and just left me in the room with that. Appointment over, no explanation. I'm fine with blunt, but at least help me understand. Dr. Hasty is the first doctor that has EVER pulled me into her office, explained my condition, shared personal experiences with regards to how my specific condition has affected her family and assured me that we would find a way for me and my boyfriend to have the family we desperately want. I'm not a crier, but I cried in that moment, because finally I had a doctor who was compassionate. You'd be surprised how rare that is. An infertility diagnosis is devastating. Imagine being diagnosed at the age of 19, and living your entire life knowing that this would be a challenge. Navigating relationships and dating, having to have this conversation over and over again. Finally meeting the love of your life and praying that this won't be a deal breaker. It's tough! Dr. Hasty is a God-send. She listens, she understands, she doesn't rush, she explains procedures and makes you feel at ease. She's been so gracious in even making sure my boyfriend is familiar and comfortable through this process. I am forever grateful that I ran across her practice, just by chance. As they all say, "I wish I would have gone to a fertility specialist from the beginning", because it really has made all the difference in my experience. I am forever grateful.
Describe the protocols Lisa Hasty used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
I don't remember the actual protocol, but we have completed an HSG, Semen Analysis, and ultimately IVF is the best option for us, due to my condition with PCOS. Now all that's left to do is start the process and figure out how to finance it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Deloach and Turkessa Jefferson)
They're always warm and extremely responsive.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
It's in a beautiful building and patients are not allowed to bring in children with consideration to those who are still trying to conceive. I have never seen that before and I thought it was very thoughtful. The only drawback is there is a parking garage, so parking is about $6 per visit. Small fee to pay to get a little bit of baby dust. :)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
So far the initial consultations, HSG and other testing was roughly $1600-$1800 out of pocket. My insurance did not cover most.
Describe Lisa Hasty's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
I haven't started treatment cycles yet.
Lisa Hasty

2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Fogle provided all of the information we needed to know, and at no time did I feel I was misled or had information withheld from us...warm, knowledgeable, and able to convey complex information in easily understandable terms...open to answering questions fully and quickly...recommended donor eggs due to my diagnostic tests, a failed FE transfer at another clinic with my own eggs...I felt I could trust her.
My initial impression at my first consultation was that I would never be able to afford treatment at ACRM...now that I am no longer planning any more attempts to use my own eggs, I will not be throwing money away. This clinic is really fantastic with coordinating visits for those of us who are traveling long distances from out of the area...well-organized and I have never waited more than a few hours to get a response from one of them. The coordination at this clinic is impressive.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle provided all of the information we needed to know, and at no time did I feel I was misled or had information withheld from us. She is warm, knowledgeable, and able to convey complex information in easily understandable terms. She is also open to answering questions fully and quickly.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robin Fogle at ACRM?
I would recommend that they see her! My only regret is that she was not the first ER that I sought for treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle was incredibly patient and explained my odds of conceiving via IVF using my own eggs in detail at every step of the process. She also explained the process of using donor eggs as well as the likelihood of success. Dr. Fogle was honest and open about the financial aspects of the procedures as well. She answered all of my questions, and after my initial consultation, I felt I could trust her.
Describe the protocols Robin Fogle used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Due to COVID-19, my current treatment plan of IVF using donor eggs is on hold. Dr. Fogle recommended donor eggs due to my diagnostic tests, a failed FE transfer at another clinic with my own eggs, and my eggs. She ordered a hysteropalpinogram to rule out issues related to a childhood surgery that could have interfered with IVF success. That test showed no damage, and we are reassured that it may increase our chances of conceiving via donor eggs after my treatment is resumed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mirren Reagan)
Mirren Reagan and Taylor Chasteen have both been handling coordination of my care, and they are wonderful. They are very well-organized and I have never waited more than a few hours to get a response from one of them. The coordination at this clinic is impressive.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
My initial impression at my first consultation was that I would never be able to afford treatment at ACRM. Compared to the local clinic that performed my first IVF procedure, it seemed to be a very large and expensive operation. The actual and projected costs are actually similar, and now that I am no longer planning any more attempts to use my own eggs, I will not be throwing money away. This clinic is really fantastic with coordinating visits for those of us who are traveling long distances from out of the area.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
With my treatment currently suspended for COVID-19, I have only completed diagnostic testing at this point. ACRM provided estimates of out-of-pocket costs in advance, and they were similar under my health insurance plan at my local clinic. My last visit included blood testing for me and my husband, a hysterosalpinogram, and hysteroscopy, and the total charged to me out of pocket was under $500.
Describe Robin Fogle's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Dr. Fogle's preference for single embryo transfers for women in my age group appears to be in line with currently accepted best practices in assisted reproduction. I am glad to follow her recommendations.
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Carpenter is very to the point and thorough. She always took the time to explain everything to me which was so appreciated in this process. She also allowed me the freedom to suggest different pathways forward and was always honest on her opinion of these options...We did a stair-step approach when I did not respond to 50 mg clomid. In the same cycle, we increased to 100 mg clomid and then 7.5 mg letrozole. The next cycle she added dexamethasone to letrozole which helped with ovulation. Dr. Carpenter was very open to trying strategies to help make me ovulate. When the oral medication did not seem to result in a pregnancy, she very gently suggested IVF and explained her rationale for that suggestion.
It can be easy at ACRM to become lost and I found it was very important to follow up consistently...Sometimes the nurses would not have the proper dosage to send to the pharmacy but when I brought this to their attention it was quickly resolved...The front desk staff is always very friendly. I did have some issues with billing but ultimately it was resolved but it was a bit of a headache to get to that point. Scheduling was typically very easy...We did a stair-step approach when I did not respond to 50 mg clomid. In the same cycle, we increased to 100 mg clomid and then 7.5 mg letrozole. The next cycle she added dexamethasone to letrozole which helped with ovulation. Dr. Carpenter was very open to trying strategies to help make me ovulate. When the oral medication did not seem to result in a pregnancy, she very gently suggested IVF and explained her rationale for that suggestion.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Come prepared with questions and Dr. Carpenter will spend the time to explain everything to you. I only know from my experience of asking many questions but I would also think that if you did not have questions, Dr. Carpenter would still be thorough on explaining the process
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Dr. Carpenter always spent time answering all of my questions and was incredibly patient
Describe the protocols Sue Ellen Carpenter used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)

2017 - 2020, Successful
She thoroughly analyzed my previous care and walked us through some new options and suggestions for treatment. ... Dr. Carpenter truly listened and thought outside the box for my treatments. ... She has a soft and warm manner about her making you feel comfortable under her care. ... Dr. Carpenter goes above and beyond trying to ease your anxiety and find solutions to create the family you long for. She is also very smart and determined to get to the cause of any issues.
Multiple locations, doctors, and staff support. This allows for scheduling flexibility but also means you may see a variety of practitioners depending on where you elect to receive your care. The clinic communicates with one another very well so your care is coordinated. ... Each embryo transfer was about $5000 total. The prescriptions for the transfer were about $100. This was out-of-pocket because we did not have infertility coverage.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Dr. Carpenter is very experienced and very thorough. She has a soft and warm manner about her making you feel comfortable under her care. She is also very smart and determined to get to the cause of any issues.
Dr. Carpenter truly listened and thought outside the box for my treatments. We had previously been with another clinic with only negative results and were ready to give up until we met with Dr. Carpenter. She thoroughly analyzed my previous care and walked us through some new options and suggestions for treatment.
All of my transfers were frozen embryo cycles. Typically I would take birth control for a few days before beginning the real protocol to allow the 3-week protocol to be scheduled. I would start with estrogen for 2 weeks followed by the addition of progesterone injections for the 3rd week leading up the transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sherri Bisciotti)
Always friendly, responsive, and attentive
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM.
Describe Sue Ellen Carpenter's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Dr. Carpenter tried single embryo transfers the 1st 2 attempts and then the 3rd attempt we transferred to embryos which is when we became pregnant.
Johns Creek

Dr Patel spent a lot of time going over diagnostics and my background She was very detail oriented and was always available to answer any of my questions Most appointments were virtual due to covid She was very prompt in answering any emails for any questions we had along the way She was very kind snd compassionate..
Be aware of your own benefits before walking in many insurances do not pay for diagnostics or ivf That can add up quickly Also be aware it will be a lot of labs and appointments up front Many people don’t realize the amount of lab draws you need and that takes a lot of time The [ACRM] clinic has a high success rate and is a well oiled machine They have it down to a science...They only do single egg transfers
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Make sure to have a list of questions you may have She was very detailed in explaining the process and the diagnostics I appreciate the attention to detail I work in healthcare myself
Dr Patel spent a lot of time talking with you she was very friendly and happily answered any questions or concerns She was also very thorough
We never got to actual treatment We conceived on our own during the month of diagnostics While awaiting all the lab results to come back, we ended up pregnant before the follow up It was very lucky bc I have a completely blocked tube
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
The nursing staff was really sweet Covid has most of them communicating vis email They were prompt to respond
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Be aware of your own benefits before walking in many insurances do not pay for diagnostics or ivf That can add up quickly Also be aware it will be a lot of labs and appointments up front Many people don’t realize the amount of lab draws you need and that takes a lot of time The clinic has a high success rate and is a well oiled machine They have it down to a science
We were fortunate that’s our insurance paid for diagnostic testing and a portion of ivf We never had to go past diagnostic testing as we fortunately had a positive pregnancy test after the HSG If you had to do HSG out of pocket it was around $750 We did all our labs through labcorp bc it was covered as a small percentage
They only do single egg transfers
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Patel is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever encountered. She will spend as much time as you need to answer all of your questions in a compassionate, educational and easy to understand manner...She provide multiple scenarios for how to move forward. We had a couple of unforeseen setbacks I knew she would find the solution...and she did..
The perimeter location of ACRM was newly redone within the past two years and is pristine. The lobby is very large, comfortable and beautifully decorated. The OR and recovery are on the same floor and the clinic so it is easy to find. The parking is free and easy to navigate...The nursing staff was always pleasant and helpful. IVF was such a long journey and seeing a friendly smile of nurses who actually know your name felt very caring and supportive.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
I was assigned to Dr Patel after my original doctor left the practice. She reveiwed the results from my first egg retrieval where I ended up with zero embryos and had a frank discussion with us about our hopes & desires. She provide multiple scenarios for how to move forward. We had a couple of unforeseen setbacks I knew she would find the solution...and she did. I always felt like she was my advocate and kept our goals in mind. In addition, she is a delight to be around- witty & smart. We now have a beautiful baby boy and two more embryos on ice.
If you have a question or don’t understand something - ask her. Dr. Patel is great at explaining the science and risks
Dr. Patel is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever encountered. She will spend as much time as you need to answer all of your questions in a compassionate, educational and easy to understand manner. We encountered several difficulties along our journey and Dr. Patel was sympathetic and helped us review all possible options to find success.
My protocol included the following: 300 IU of Gonal-F, Menopur, 0.5 mg of Dexamethasone, 100 mg of Clomid, 0.25mg Cetrotide, & growth hormone. I usually had at least 9 Follicles over size 17 by day 11 abs would retrieve more matured than what showed. My results then followed the normal reduction with 50% turning into blasts, then half of those making it to day 5 and then we sent ours for genetic testing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mikesha Middlebrook)
Atlanta Perimeter

Because we only had 2 eggs, she [Dr. Patel] recommended doing 1 at a time to increase our chances...if we had wanted to do multiple, she would have been open to that...Each visit was personal. If I had questions or she knew I needed to cry (hello hormones!) she stayed a few extra minutes with me instead of rushing off to the next patient..
everything was explained upfront and there were no surprise costs...She [our ACRM nurse] was quick to respond and provide details from my visit, quick to call medications in, and always followed up...Appointments were timely, and I never experienced a long wait. My only complaint with the entire process was that some of the ACRM team members who took blood were a bit more aggressive than others.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
We did a lot of research online and with other friends who have gone to offices in Atlanta before we ultimately decided on ACRM, and Dr. Patel. From the moment we met her, we had full confidence that she would do everything she could to help us grow our family. We never had an false hope or expectations, understanding that this process doesn't always guarantee a pregnancy, but we genuinely felt like Dr Patel was giving us our best chance. She made tough calls, and had to tell a hormonal patient that we needed to cancel a cycle. I was always appreciative of her making the hard calls because I knew it was the right decision. I never felt like she was pushing me through the process. I would, and will, recommend Dr. Patel to anyone who is seeking to take the next step in growing their family. It's not an easy process, but Dr. Patel encouraged us and rooted for us the entire time!
Be upfront about questions/concerns. If something doesn't make sense (because it's doctor lingo) ask.
From the moment we met Dr Patel, we felt like she was fighting along with us for our family. Each visit was personal. If I had questions or she knew I needed to cry (hello hormones!) she stayed a few extra minutes with me instead of rushing off to the next patient. For the important visits, she made sure she was the doctor I was seeing so she could see for herself what was going on.
Our first appt was late February, right before Covid, so our path looked a little different. While the office was shut down, we did a few months of clomid and letrozole. Attempted and IUI in May, but that got cancelled due to male infertility issues. Decided to take a few months off of medication to let my body rest before starting back up again in August for Egg Retrieval. Attempted frozen egg transfer in Oct but my lining wasn't where we wanted it to be, so cancelled that procedure and tried a different protocol in November. Still wasn't thick enough, so we switched to doing a retrieval stimulation because my lining looked good during retrieval. We were successful with our first transfer with that protocol. We did several other procedures along the way: hysteroscopy, HSG, SIS.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Melissa)
Melissa was just as important to me as Dr. Patel! She was quick to respond and provide details from my visit, quick to call medications in, and always followed up. I felt like a person with her, instead of just someone on the other end of the phone/email. And she more so than Dr. Patel had to handle me at my worst with hormones! She was always made me feel like what I was going through was normal and that I wasn't alone in this.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM was always clean, and their protocols and handling of the office and patients during Covid was exceptional. Appointments were timely, and I never experienced a long wait. My only complaint with the entire process was that some of the ACRM team members who took blood were a bit more aggressive than others.
We had a significant amount covered through my husband's insurance, so we consider ourselves very lucky in that regard. The only thing that wasn't covered by insurance was the genetic testing of the embryos. But everything was explained upfront and there were no surprise costs.
Because we only had 2 eggs, she recommended doing 1 at a time to increase our chances. In case the first didn't work out, we could still tweak things for the 2nd. But, if we had wanted to do multiple, she would have been open to that.

2018 - 2020, Successful
When I found Doctor Fogle I was at my absolute lowest in life...I instantly felt relieved and knew I was in great hands. She is warm. She is extremely knowledgeable. And she genuinely cares about you as a person. Every encounter with her felt like a visit with an old friend...I have no doubt in my mind that Doctor Fogle’s decision to use Omnitropin produced my two beautiful children. In May of 2019 my daughter was born and March of this year (2021) my son was born. I am eternally grateful to Doctor Fogle for making my dreams a reality.
I can’t come up with any weaknesses, but I will tell you the strengths of this clinic [ACRM] are within the staff. The doctors and nurses are top notch in Georgia. I never felt like a number and really felt everyone had my best interest through my entire three years I was a patient...It’s priceless.. and in the grand scheme of things everyone’s treatment cost will be different. It cost me and my husband about $40,000 to have tests, procedures, one retrieval, and two transfers, with medication. Worth every penny.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
The outcome will outweigh the financial cost/burdens.
When I found Doctor Fogle I was at my absolute lowest in life. I had just miscarried my fourth pregnancy and mentally and physically I was a train wreck. You see, I had no trouble at all getting pregnant prior to meeting Doctor Fogle.. In fact, I got pregnant four times in thirteen months. But I lost every single one of them, with only one resulting in a “why”. We found out through a D&C that our third baby girl had Trisomy 22. When my husband and I sat down with Doctor Fogle for our consultation in March of 2018 I instantly felt relieved and knew I was in great hands. She is warm. She is extremely knowledgeable. And she genuinely cares about you as a person. Every encounter with her felt like a visit with an old friend. It also helps in this type of situation that she is not at all dry (like most OB-GYN or RE fertility docs) and has a sense of humor in the most appropriate way. By June of 2018 she had ruled out anything that could have caused all of our miscarriages. Testing mine and my husbands genetics for one, among many many blood draws (mostly for me), a saline sonogram procedure, and a semen analysis for him. In July 2018 I had my egg retrieval which produced eleven (YES! ELEVEN!!) healthy embryos. My husband and I were blown away with our results..but you see...unlike the other big name fertility docs down the street...ACRM and Doctor Fogle use Omnitropin (better known as human growth hormone) as a stim medication for women, such as myself, who are suffering recurrent miscarriage. It is also beneficial for those desiring to be a mother later in life. Research has shown that Omnitropin improves egg quality. I have no doubt in my mind that Doctor Fogle’s decision to use Omnitropin produced my two beautiful children. In May of 2019 my daughter was born and March of this year (2021) my son was born. I am eternally grateful to Doctor Fogle for making my dreams a reality.
She used Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide...but Omnitropin is the real reason for my review. Human growth hormone is not used by any other doctor in Atlanta and is no doubt the reason I have my two babies. Human growth hormone has shown in research to improve egg quality in women. I had 4 miscarriages prior to meeting Doctor Fogle. And I have no doubt in my mind that Doctor Fogle’s use of Omnitropin produced my two beautiful children.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tonya Jubyna)
Warm and compassionate.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I can’t come up with any weaknesses, but I will tell you the strengths of this clinic are within the staff. The doctors and nurses are top notch in Georgia. I never felt like a number and really felt everyone had my best interest through my entire three years I was a patient.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
It was always convenient and I didn’t feel like a number.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Yes, she is very selective on who she would do a multiple embryo transfer on.
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Denis was wonderful. He's not going to let you be unrealistic in your expectations though- will keep things real, but also positive...Great job explaining processes, likely results, all the options, the biology of it all. Matter of fact, but not cold. Appreciate all of his communication through out the process...eSET was used. graded visually then genetic testing, as embroys where from me at 39...
Overall the medical care is top notch [at ACRM]. Unfortunately, the accounting team is absolutely horrible...even if you pay every bill without pause, if there is one that you do not know is outstanding you will receive a nasty email, and they will treat your like your never paying them. But what is the worse is that I just received a call from COLLECTIONS saying I had an outstanding Embryo storage fee- NO ONE ever emailed me or sent me a bill in the mail.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Great job explaining processes, likely results, all the options, the biology of it all. Matter of fact, but not cold. Appreciate all of his communication through out the process but most especially, of course, the call to confirm I was PREGNANT!
Listen to him- all aspects of the options and likelihood of success. There are no guarantees, but remaining positive is the best way to proceed.
Dr. Denis was wonderful. He's not going to let you be unrealistic in your expectations though- will keep things real, but also positive. I am sad he is retiring. However, given our timing of egg retrieval during beginning of everything shutting down for COVID in March-April of 2020 I did have lots of interaction with the other Drs in the practice and was happy with all
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura)
Laura and Denis Care team did a great job. I was comfortable and felt like they were always positive, even in the midst of alot of fear surrounding the beginning of COVID in March-April of 2020. I appreciate them keeping us on our path to pregnancy even when we did not know how to protect ourselves from COVID, how it was spread etc in those early days.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Overall the medical care is top notch. Unfortunately, the accounting team is absolutely horrible. And I read similar reviews before beginning care. I mostly thought to myself that perhaps those previous reviewers had trouble paying the bills, meaning they didn't have the cash, etc. Nope. I am here to confirm, that is not the case at all. I dont have the right words to describe the complete LACK of basic competence, follow-thru, or responsibility to the patients - even if you pay every bill without pause, if there is one that you do not know is outstanding you will receive a nasty email, and they will treat your like your never paying them. But what is the worse is that I just received a call from COLLECTIONS saying I had an outstanding Embryo storage fee- NO ONE ever emailed me or sent me a bill in the mail. They have my current phone number and address. And yet the Collector told me an address with a major typo in it and she had my wrong phone number. Now that this mystery bill is now with Collections that means they've already reported this to Credit Bureau! This is totally unacceptable. I am speechless at how their inability to do their job in accounting is now significantly impacting us. This will impact my ability to quality for things (credit score impact) and I did not do anything but pay every bill, in full, with them the entire time I was in treatment and ensured they had my current info so that I would receive any future invoices. I dont know how to warn anyone how to protect yourself if at ACRM and dealing with accounting, other than you have to be on top of them to ensure you do not owe money. As counterintiative as it is, that is the only way to be sure you do not get majorly screwed like I currently am. On a final note- I do have to say we did 2 IUIs and 1 IVF (successful) - and we have a 6 month old boy now. Happy and Healthy and would not trade him for anything in the world. BUT I do not want this happening (the financial chaos) to anyone else!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
2 IUI, 1 successful IVF total (with no fertility coverage with insurance, and including all Rxs) $30,000-$35,000
Describe Andre Denis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
eSET was used. graded visually then genetic testing, as embroys where from me at 39 this is highly recommended.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
Billing- frozen embryo storage bill was never received and just got a call it went to collections. Collections did not have my correct phone number or correct address- both provided from the clinic to them. The clinic does have my correct information as we were active patients for over a year, and during that time received the bills either email or mail without incident, all paid immediately when received. So this type of screw up, now impacting my credit, when it was WHOLEY an error in their accounting department is completely unacceptable.
Andre Denis
Atlanta Buckhead
2017 - 2020, Successful
Dr. Fogle always said that if we wanted to transfer two eggs she would...She always showed compassion, gave her honest opinion and most of all never gave up! She made a point to always schedule me on her surgery days and see me as much as possible during the weekly visits, it was amazing...She always told us along the way she would let us know when it was time to look at different options such as surrogacy, donor egg etc
Strengths - the Doctors and nurses!! Also, the cleanliness and the [ACRM] staff are all amazing. Weakness - communication system and appointment making. I feel like it would be awesome to get everything online or in an app. And they might be working on that! But it would be great to be able to see all the results from the appointments on a portal system...
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle is the best and my husband and I are so thankful and lucky that we were able to receive care by such a fabulous doctor! From day one my husband and I felt comfortable and in great hands with Dr. Fogle. Our journey was not a fun one nor a short one but I couldn't imagine going through this three year journey with any other doctor. Dr. Fogle treated us as if we were family and for that we are so thankful. She always showed compassion, gave her honest opinion and most of all never gave up! She made a point to always schedule me on her surgery days and see me as much as possible during the weekly visits, it was amazing. She was always responsive and there for us when we needed her whether that was in person, email or via the phone...and trust me I needed her a lot as the emotional part of the journey was harder than the physical toll on the body. All I wanted was answers as to why I wasn't able to keep a pregnancy and although we may never have received a true reason and just may have been unexplained infertility Dr. Fogle never ever gave up and got us to our sweet miracle baby boy today!! She always told us along the way she would let us know when it was time to look at different options such as surrogacy, donor egg etc. and we put all of our trust in her because of how thorough she was, compassionate and just down right the best! I am forever grateful for the phenomenal care Dr. Fogle gave us day in and day out. We will be going back to her for our next babies!
TRUST HER! She would never give up on you and she will always provide you with the most honest advice, even if it isn't what you want to hear. I am not going to lie, there were times I left being upset we had to wait two more months for the next transfer or do one more procedure before a transfer and I would be frustrated....but in the end I knew Dr. Fogle always, always, always had our best interest and was doing everything to get us to the end goal...which was a healthy baby!!! She puts so much thought in every step and for that we are so grateful!!
Dr. Fogle was the best doctor during our extremely tough fertility journey. She treated us like humans from day one! She would always listen to our concerns, frustrations without judgement and was there with an answer or just a "shoulder to cry on" when we needed to vent. She is such a genuine doctor and gave advice from the heart as if we were her family. We never gave up hope in this process, even though at times we were tested, because Dr. Fogle treated us with the utmost respect and as humans from day one.
We had a ton of protocols and no two protocols were the same. Dr. Fogle always tweaked the protocols a bit, whether it was adding lovenox, pushing back the retrieval day, adding growth hormone, doing one more hysteroscopy and so much more.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan and Michelle)
The nurses I worked with over my three years at ACRM were all fantastic. I was probably not the easiest patient at times and always had a million questions (crazy ones at that) and they never judged me and always got back to me with an answer in a very timely manner. Also, what I loved most was if they couldn't answer the question they would talk to Dr. Fogle for me. They were kind and most of all supportive as they all know it isn't easy going through fertility treatment.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Strengths - the Doctors and nurses!! Also, the cleanliness and the staff are all amazing. Weakness - communication system and appointment making. I feel like it would be awesome to get everything online or in an app. And they might be working on that! But it would be great to be able to see all the results from the appointments on a portal system.
Dr. Fogle always suggested that we do a single embryo transfer as I was having trouble keeping a pregnancy and multiple pregnancies are tougher. However, Dr. Fogle always said that if we wanted to transfer two eggs she would. Actually, one transfer the embryo didn't thaw as perfectly as we wanted so Dr. Fogle added another fresh embryo from a retrieval to give it our best shot. Unfortunately neither embryo stuck but she was always, always thinking of ways to get us to our end goal!!
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Carpenter, is kind and takes time to explain processes and why she recommends what. They are days that I have asked to consult with her outside my regular appointments and she really makes a effort to honor this. She knows my husband and I’s names when we talk to her we walk away relieved and hopeful
Environment is welcoming and the employees are pleasant and always smiling. ... They are also very sensitive and culturally competent. ... And they really do wor around your availability; sometimes it means going in really early or really late after work but they are always willing to see you. I love this place. The only weakness I see is how far it is from where I live
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
All I can say is she makes the weight of infertility bearable. She’s genuinely concerned about our situation and sometimes reaches out to us at late hours to check in and with recommendations. My husband thinks if she were his prof in school he would have loved school even more; that how gentle and deliberate she is! We absolutely love her !
Be open and tell her your concerns and expectations! You are in safe hands!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Malley )
They are excellent! They respond quickly when o have questions or need clarifying and they are very flexible with time as well.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Clinic is great! Environment is welcoming and the employees are pleasant and always smiling. Appointments don’t take long; you are out before you know it! And they really do wor around your availability; sometimes it means going in really early or really late after work but they are always willing to see you. They are also very sensitive and culturally competent. I love this place. The only weakness I see is how far it is from where I live
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM.
I think costs were okay when covered by insurance and I only had to pay my copay.
Not applicable

2020, 4 Eggs Frozen
1 Egg Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
I work with Dr. Patel because of a cancer diagnosis. [She] immediately gave me her cell phone number. As I was going through my cancer diagnostic process I was able to reach out to her to make sure nothing I was doing would conflict with what we were doing for the egg retrieval...She always responded thoroughly and quickly and it made me feel like I was a person and not just an item on a to-do list.
The clinic [at ACRM] is easy to find, plenty of parking and very organized. It's easy to get in touch with them and they are on top of it. Some doctor's offices are confusing - hard to schedule appointments, etc. You won't find that here...The nursing staff was available and efficient. They were kind in person and always responded in a timely fashion if I had questions throughout the process.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr. Patel was always very personable and compassionate. She knew a lot of information would be coming at me quickly and walked me through every step of what I needed to do. She was honest, hopeful, knowledgeable and very easy to work with..
See her as soon as you get your diagnosis. She's ready for you and will take care of you.
I work with Dr. Patel because of a cancer diagnosis. Dr. Patel immediately gave me her cell phone number. As I was going through my cancer diagnostic process I was able to reach out to her to make sure nothing I was doing would conflict with what we were doing for the egg retrieval (ie. is it ok to get an MRI? Would that impact my eggs?). She always responded thoroughly and quickly and it made me feel like I was a person and not just an item on a to-do list.
I don't remember the name of the drugs, but I did 2-3 injections at home prior to retrieval.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic is easy to find, plenty of parking and very organized. It's easy to get in touch with them and they are on top of it. Some doctor's offices are confusing - hard to schedule appointments, etc. You won't find that here.
I had great insurance so the cost was minimal to me.
2020, Unsuccessful
Dr. Calhoun cares deeply, and it shows...Intellectually curious and unafraid to explore interesting questions or unusual ideas...I got straightforward and accurate information, even if it was bad news. Never rushed or distracted; always knew I had her full attention. Very quickly responsive - returned emails within hours...I felt very seen, heard, and understood
[ACRM is] Organized, warm, professional...I loved Dr. Calhoun. I saw Dr. Keenan once (not as warm or personable as Dr. Calhoun), and Dr. Fogle once (delightful)...Callie [a nurse] was wonderful - extremely organized and detail-oriented, quickly responsive, thorough, kind...Approximately $12k for stim and retrieval; transfer around $4k
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
I love her. Intellectually curious and unafraid to explore interesting questions or unusual ideas (I had a lot of questions and ideas). Warm, kind, compassionate. Clear and forthright - I got straightforward and accurate information, even if it was bad news. Never rushed or distracted; always knew I had her full attention. Very quickly responsive - returned emails within hours. I wish she could be my regular OB!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Trust her. And bring her all your questions or concerns.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr. Calhoun cares deeply, and it shows. At our initial visit, we immediately connected, and I felt that her empathy and individualized care lasted throughout our journey. When I sent articles and had questions, she researched and read the articles I sent, and responded thoughtfully -- I felt very seen, heard, and understood.
Describe the protocols Kathryn Calhoun used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Priming for one month prior with testosterone, progesterone, and estradiol. Protocol included Gonal, Menopur, Omnitrope, Dexamethasone, and dual Lupron and HCG trigger.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Callie)
Callie was wonderful - extremely organized and detail-oriented, quickly responsive, thorough, kind.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Organized, warm, professional, and strong COVID mitigation/sanitary protocols. I loved Dr. Calhoun. I saw Dr. Keenan once (not as warm or personable as Dr. Calhoun), and Dr. Fogle once (delightful).
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
Approximately $12k for stim and retrieval; transfer around $4k
Kathryn Calhoun
2017 - 2020, Consult
Dr. Carpenter was very knowledgeable and kind. I had had an historectomy in 2012 so she explained that it wasn’t a certainty that I would still be ovulating but that we would check. Luckily I was an my eggs did mature. Giving me a total of 14 eggs. I appreciated how she explained things to me and that she was honest with me throughout the procedure...I was put on a higher dosage of the fertility drugs because of my history of a hysterectomy
The clinic [at ACRM] is organized and clean. It is fully equipped. I didn’t have to go anywhere else. Everything was done at the same location. I would rate it as excellent. The check in process is painless and the front desk staff are nice...The nurses are always available. They get back to you right away and they are very good at responding to email
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
I would say to not be scared. She will take good care of you.
Is he was kind and thorough. I was always treated like a human.
I was put on a higher dosage of the fertility drugs because of my history of a hysterectomy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
The nurses are always available. They get back to you right away and they are very good at responding to email.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic is organized and clean. It is fully equipped. I didn’t have to go anywhere else. Everything was done at the same location. I would rate it as excellent. The check in process is painless and the front desk staff are nice.
The do single embryo transfer but I haven’t done it yet.
Atlanta Perimeter
I had a complex medical history, and Dr. Carpenter still treated me with grace. She got to know us personally and I felt like we had a close relationship...is lovely both personally and professionally...we had high expectations, and she did not disappoint. Dr. Carpenter was warm but professional. We felt complete confidence in her ability to help us reach our fertility goals...She is very accepting and easy to work with: however, she is very direct with her medical advise.
The clinic [ACRM] is overall very nice. You do see different providers during your time at ACRM- but they are all great. I was not super impressed with communication during the testing period; however, once we began IVF communication was quick and crystal clear...The office assigns a specific nurse and care coordinators to each patient. This sounds good at first; however, you typically have to wait to get in contact with that specific person. Sometimes I wish you could just call the office and talk to someone.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Dr. Carpenter is lovely both personally and professionally. I know several people who used her successfully throughout the years so we had high expectations, and she did not disappoint. Dr. Carpenter was warm but professional. We felt complete confidence in her ability to help us reach our fertility goals.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic is overall very nice. You do see different providers during your time at ACRM- but they are all great. I was not super impressed with communication during the testing period; however, once we began IVF communication was quick and crystal clear.

2020, Unknown Success
All we have done so far is a round of letrazole. But she [Dr. Bonnie Patel] has been very very helpful...she always answers all of my questions, as crazy as they may be. She replies when I message her. Very nice and understanding...I absolutely love Dr. Patel, she is very easy to talk to and caring. She answers all questions in a timely manner and never makes me feel dumb for asking questions. She really wants to help her patients and you can really tell.
They [staff at ACRM] communicate well, answer in a timely manner. They have gotten me in very last minute before and have been very helpful. When I go in it is always very clean and organized. I am greeted at the front with smiles and friendly faces...[nurses are] Very nice and easy to talk to and get in touch with...All we have done so far is a round of letrazole. But she [Dr. Bonnie Patel] has been very very helpful...she always answers all of my questions, as crazy as they may be. She replies when I message her. Very nice and understanding...I absolutely love Dr. Patel, she is very easy to talk to and caring. S
Go see her ASAP.
I love Dr. Patel, she always answers all of my questions, as crazy as they may be. She replies when I message her. Very nice and understanding.
All we have done so far is a round of letrazole. But she has been very very helpful.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
Very nice and easy to talk to and get in touch with
Describe your experience with ACRM.
They communicate well, answer in a timely manner. They have gotten me in very last minute before and have been very helpful. When I go in it is always very clean and organized. I am greeted at the front with smiles and friendly faces.
I have not gotten any bills yet so I am not sure.
Atlanta Perimeter

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Fogle. Early on in my treatment with her, I had a unique, adverse reaction to one of the fertility medications. Dr. Fogle did everything possible to help me through it and this exceptional level of care continued throughout my fertility journey. I wish all of my doctors were like her...She is an expert in her field, has a wonderful, relatable demeanor and inspires confidence. And I was always impressed at how quickly she got back to me with answers to my questions.
ACRM Perimeter is an aesthetically pleasing office, clean and efficiently run. Appointments are typically quick and the staff is helpful...care team was always extremely helpful and responsive. Being my first experience with fertility and pregnancy, I tend to have lots of questions and the care team always answered them quickly and thoroughly...And I was impressed at how quickly and proficiently the clinic adapted to the current COVID crisis...
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
As I mentioned before, I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Fogle. In fact, I am sad to be leaving her care as I graduate back to my ob-gyn for the duration of my pregnancy. I truly feel that she got to know me as a patient, which is invaluable. She is an expert in her field, has a wonderful, relatable demeanor and inspires confidence. And I was always impressed at how quickly she got back to me with answers to my questions. I wish that all of my doctors were like Dr. Fogle.
Going through fertility can be difficult and trying, but trust in the process and know that you are in excellent hands with Dr. Fogle.
I tried IUI once (it resulted in a negative pregnancy test) and then proceeded to IVF due to the increased odds of success for someone my age . I did stimulant injections, had an egg retrieval, my embryos were genetically tested, and then I had a frozen transfer. The transfer was successful and resulted in a pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Demaline)
Dr. Fogle's care team was always extremely helpful and responsive. Being my first experience with fertility and pregnancy, I tend to have lots of questions and the care team always answered them quickly and thoroughly.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM Perimeter is an aesthetically pleasing office, clean and efficiently run. Appointments are typically quick and the staff is helpful. And I was impressed at how quickly and proficiently the clinic adapted to the current COVID crisis.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
IUI has its own cost (broken down by visits, bloodwork and ultrasounds). IVF was broken into two phases: the egg retrieval (the most expensive phase) and then the frozen embryo transfer.
None.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
There was one instance were my urine culture was misplaced. I addressed the issue with my nurse and she resolved the issue.
Atlanta Perimeter

She [Dr. Patel] recommended only transferring one embryo...she reviewed the likely hood of each treatment resulting in a pregnancy and live birth. She helped confirm what I thought my issue was (tubal blockage) and based on my age we went with IVF as she explained this old be the fasted...She would share some personal things about herself at times when I was having a tough time that helped me feel like she could relate to me
They communicated well via email mainly, sometimes as needed over the phone. I always got a prompt response...The visits and all my procedures were about $12k and the medicine was an additional $4500. My insurance cover the majority of medical, paid out of pocket for the dugs...The office in Marietta is smaller, but very nice. The parameter office was very nice from waiting room, large appointment rooms, and nice “surgery” facilities
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
She was always smiling and honest. From my first consultation, she reviewed the likely hood of each treatment resulting in a pregnancy and live birth. She helped confirm what I thought my issue was (tubal blockage) and based on my age we went with IVF as she explained this old be the fasted. most probably of me to get pregnant. I had a few setbacks, but she remained encouraged, shared what my options were, and we proceeded.
Nothing specific to her. Write down your questions for her so that you remember to ask them while you’re with her.
Dr.Patel was always honest, but has such a hopeful, positive attitude, from the first consultation and throughout my entire journey. It was fate when I booked my initial appointment that she was who was available. She was the exact doctor I needed (positive, non-judge mental). She would share some personal things about herself at times when I was having a tough time that helped me feel like she could relate to me. I always felt like I would like to be her friend.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
They were just as positive and helpful as Dr. Patel. They communicated well via email mainly, sometimes as needed over the phone. I always got a prompt response.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The office in Marietta is smaller, but very nice. The parameter office was very nice from waiting room, large appointment rooms, and nice “surgery” facilities. All clean and modern. I would find the nurses in both offices so I liked seeing familiar face(s). In the Marietta office, you check in with a person. In perimeter office it’s a kiosk and so less personal.
She recommended only transferring one embryo. I was thinking of transferring 2, but I’m glad I did not do that. My husband and I did the genetic testing of the embryos. I highly recommend that. Only 2 of 7 were viable options.