1800 Howell Mill Road
Marietta
711 Canton Rd
Marietta, GA 30060
770.928.2276

I very much enjoyed the consultation, in that Dr Hasty was very personable, positive, and seemed to care about us. I also saw her at my follow up ultrasound appointment and again felt very positively toward her and appreciated being greeted with a hug. However, the last I saw her was July and it is now October...Because there is no clear issue with my body nor my husband's, Dr Hasty reco's a few rounds of IUI. I appreciated that she didn't rush us into IVF, but I'd like to understand and see her broader strategy for us. Right now it feels very day-by-day.
We are self pay so this journey has been expensive so far. Ultrasound costs are confusing, as sometimes they are x price and another time they're y price even though the action is the same.... very nice often, responsive via email which is quite helpful. however, sometimes i am stuck waiting in the waiting room [ACRM] for a long time without communication. based on the amount we're paying them, faster service and communication in the office would be appreciated.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
ask how often you'll have facetime and request a clear plan of action
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Treated with care and compassion. She was real, yet warm and understanding.
Describe the protocols Lisa Hasty used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle DeLoach)
She is straight to the point which is fine, but not much compassion and I dont get the sense that she is particularly interested in us or our success.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
very nice often, responsive via email which is quite helpful. however, sometimes i am stuck waiting in the waiting room for a long time without communication. based on the amount we're paying them, faster service and communication in the office would be appreciated.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
We are self pay so this journey has been expensive so far. Ultrasound costs are confusing, as sometimes they are x price and another time they're y price even though the action is the same. they said they're looking for different things in each scenario, but that does not seem to be the case in reality.

2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
Investment Banker
If you tell her [Dr. Lisa Hasty] your fears or concerns up front, she will tailor her message and treatment to address that. Or at least deliver it in a way that addresses those fears or concerns...I have an unexplained diagnosis possibility with mild PCOS prescribed low dose of metformin 1 medicated, timed intercourse cycle 3 medicated, IUI (currently waiting for results of the 3rd and will move to IVF if necessary).
When I actually get to see Dr Hasty, she makes you feel like a human. 90% of the time you feel like a number. It was very hard to get nurses [at ACRM] or other doctors to adjust my treatment based on my particular cycle (i.e. checking mid-cycle on day 13 vs 11 because I ovulate late), however, as soon as I randomly saw Dr Hasty for my day 3 check, she recommended just that.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
She is a very compassionate doctor that makes you feel at ease. When you are with her, you do not feel like a number but that she actually looks at your chart and adjusts based on your body and not the "book". The downside is that you don't get to see her much, even if you are a patient, since this is a large practice.
If you tell her your fears or concerns up front, she will tailor her message and treatment to address that. Or at least deliver it in a way that addresses those fears or concerns.
When I actually get to see Dr Hasty, she makes you feel like a human. 90% of the time you feel like a number. It was very hard to get nurses or other doctors to adjust my treatment based on my particular cycle (i.e. checking mid-cycle on day 13 vs 11 because I ovulate late), however, as soon as I randomly saw Dr Hasty for my day 3 check, she recommended just that.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle and Angie)
Honestly, I don't talk to my assigned nurse often. However, the overall nursing staff very much treats you like a number and only follow the "by the book" protocols.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Its large so you feel like a cog in a wheel and see different doctors and nurses all the time.
IUI is around $400
Describe Lisa Hasty's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
N/A at this time
Atlanta Buckhead
While I rarely saw Dr. Hasty unless it was for consults, I still felt like a human because I got to see the same nurses everytime....I thought Dr Hasty was very knowledgeable and excellent to work with. She is very well experienced and I felt confident in her judgement. The only downside is that because she's so busy, I rarely saw her...Dr. Hasty's IVF protocol for me was pretty typical for someone with a high AMH, PCOS, hypothyroid and endometriosis.
[ACRM] Strengths-Conveniently located around Atlanta, modern, friendly staff Weaknesses-Dealing with freezing my husband's sperm--only one clinic had the lab to do it and you had to make an appointment between 9-1pm M-Thurs to drop it off which is ridiculous...The care coordinator I was assigned to was okay. Sometimes it was hard to get in touch with her and I didn't have a direct line to her. I felt like I had better access to my assigned nurse.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
I thought Dr Hasty was very knowledgeable and excellent to work with. She is very well experienced and I felt confident in her judgement. The only downside is that because she's so busy, I rarely saw her and communicated with her outside of consultations and my first pregnancy ultrasound.
Just expect that you won't see her regularly.
Dr. Hasty's IVF protocol for me was pretty typical for someone with a high AMH, PCOS, hypothyroid and endometriosis. I only had to do Stims shots for 7 days because I responded pretty quickly to the medication. She never seemed pushy when my IUIs failed and was considering IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Deloach)
Roughly $20,000 for one round of IVF including meds $1600 for IUI
My clinic made us sign a document saying we would only transfer a single embryo.
Atlanta Buckhead

She [Dr. Robin Fogle] was great and smart. I really liked her. I wish I saw her more in the process. She was knowledgeable. She was recommended from my OB. I wish she spent more time going through our genetic results and understanding everything.... I was an over producer and kept calling them with my estrogen levels daily. I reported them extremely high every day and they waited till I was in the danger zone and had to get an emergency pill to bring my levels back down. I wish they would have been more proactive and not let my levels get that high. I had to leave work early (as soon as I got the call) to drive an hour away to a specialty pharmacy to get it. It was a pain. I felt like they shipped have predicted this based on my reported numbers being so high.
It was tough setting up an appointment [at ACRM- Atlanta Buckhead]. There was an automated call that we had to take an action to move forward with our first appt and I didn’t wait until the message went all the through before I hung up. We showed up fir our appt and they didn’t have us confirmed... The overall nursing staff was awful when I first started at ACRM but it improved towards the end
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She was great and smart. I really liked her. I wish I saw her more in the process. She was knowledgeable. She was recommended from my OB. I wish she spent more time going through our genetic results and understanding everything.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She’s great, her staff is tough to deal with.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr Fogle was great. Her staff was hard to deal with
Describe the protocols Robin Fogle used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
It was tough setting up an appointment. There was an automated call that we had to take an action to move forward with our first appt and I didn’t wait until the message went all the through before I hung up. We showed up fir our appt and they didn’t have us confirmed.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
I still have no idea what we paid. The bills and insurance were so confusing.
2008 - 2013, Successful
I found her [Dr. Sue Ellen Carpenter] to be very knowledgeable. Her passion is pgd. I really like her. She was warm, but also matter of fact..... She advised me to lose weight, but the way she did it was very clear. She showed me the chart about weight and successful treatment- and told me the number I had to be at for treatment. She was candid, but helpful. When I did lose the weight, and conceive, she checked me early on, despite me not actually needing medical intervention, she was always accessible.
The clinic [ACRM] was peaceful, and I felt comfortable there. For me, with PCOS and being overweight, she really encouraged me to lose weight, and said I probably wouldn't need intervention if I did so. She was right twice. In my case, they did the bloodwork, and she did the ultrasounds. She put me on progesterone when I needed it, and that was about it. She asked about my family, and it always felt like catching up when I'd see her. When I went back to see her when I was trying for a second child, she basically told me I was textbook, and I knew what to do. She was right
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
I found her to be very knowledgeable. Her passion is pgd. I really like her. She was warm, but also matter of fact. She asked about my family, and it always felt like catching up when I'd see her. When I went back to see her when I was trying for a second child, she basically told me I was textbook, and I knew what to do. She was right. Now that I'm trying for number 3, I haven't felt like I needed to go see her, because I do know what to do.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
I met when I was younger, when she was practicing as a reproductive endo, so there was familiarity there. She advised me to lose weight, but the way she did it was very clear. She showed me the chart about weight and successful treatment- and told me the number I had to be at for treatment. She was candid, but helpful. When I did lose the weight, and conceive, she checked me early on, despite me not actually needing medical intervention, she was always accessible.
Describe the protocols Sue Ellen Carpenter used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic was peaceful, and I felt comfortable there.
Sue Ellen Carpenter

2009 - 2012, Successful
Dr.Dennis was not only professional but it felt like I was finally dealing with a human being that could explain fertility in an easy to understand way.... Dr Dennis found what was wrong with me and it was the first time in all the years that someone nailed it. Once he figured it out then the treatment part was almost logical and easy to follow...always welcomes you with a smile. He is patient when explaining all the details and leaves plenty of time for questions.
I would recommend anyone to ACRM. I wish other doctors were as organized and caring as ACRM. If I had questions they were just a phone call away. I found the office to be nicely decorated and pleasant...Dr.Dennis nurse was cheerful, very tactful and amazing at drawing blood :). She felt like family too after a few consultations... They went over the statements with me. At the time they were competitive and not crazy expensive.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
First let me start by saying that my 2 kids are a result of Dr.Denis so I may be a bit subjective. Dr.Dennis was not only professional but it felt like I was finally dealing with a human being that could explain fertility in an easy to understand way. He's war and caring and I would recommend him to anyone I know.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andre Denis at ACRM?
I would recommend any patient to trust him and to be patient. Sometimes it takes a few cycles to figure out what's wrong. Dr Dennis found what was wrong with me and it was the first time in all the years that someone nailed it. Once he figured it out then the treatment part was almost logical and easy to follow.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Andre Denis always welcomes you with a smile. He is patient when explaining all the details and leaves plenty of time for questions.
Describe the protocols Andre Denis used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
I remember doing lots of tests both my husband and I. He would share the results right away and explain what was next.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Can't remember her name.)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
Can't remember but I do remember that they tried to file as much as possible. They went over the statements with me. At the time they were competitive and not crazy expensive.
Describe Andre Denis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.

Investment Banker
Dr calhoun was like a trusted friend. She never rushed me through meetings....We were very happy with the care that I received. The only thing I would change is after several rounds of IVF we did get the impression that they had given up on us and it didn’t seem like there was a clear plan going forward....you will have to be very mindful of your own care and definitely review the protocol for errors and double check all of your prescription orders
[ACRM] A lot of upkeep falls on the patient in regards to deadlines, keeping up with prescriptions, noticing if a pre-approval is going to fall off. I would say that a new patient would have to understand that they’re going to have to be very proactive in their own health...I had a few different nurses during care. Overall my primary nurses were responsive and caring. The trouble came if they were out. Then it was a mess.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
You will enjoy working with Dr. Calhoun. However you will have to be very mindful of your own care and definitely review the protocol for errors and double check all of your prescription orders
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr calhoun was like a trusted friend. She never rushed me through meetings.
Describe the protocols Kathryn Calhoun used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
I did many different protocols. They weren’t very good about telling me the name of the protocol. It would have been great if the protocol name would have been on the instruction sheets.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe Kathryn Calhoun's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
The clinic seem to be open to either.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
There were several times for my prescription order was incorrect or not called in.
Kathryn Calhoun

2014 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Hasty is extremely empathetic, focused and has an excellent bedside manner. I have always felt completely comfortable with her, and her staff. She is candid and knowledgeable and I feel lucky to have her overseeing my process.... All of the nurses, PAs, doctors, looked me in the eye...The office is never crowded.. i feel like I'm being taken care of during my appointments - never rushed or hurried.
Most monitoring appointments are in the morning so the labs can process the results same-day. The office [ACRM] opens at 7 (i think) and do morning appointments until 10, but have always been flexible with me. It's never been a problem... My nurses are all professional, personable, remember everything I've gone through and are always respectful. They all have good senses of humor too, which is helpful...I can email my nurses..
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Trust her and be patient.
All of the nurses, PAs, doctors, looked me in the eye...The office is never crowded.. i feel like I'm being taken care of during my appointments - never rushed or hurried. I can email my nurses, which I was never able to do with other providers.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle and Ellie )
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
Most monitoring appointments are in the morning so the labs can process the results same-day. The office opens at 7 (i think) and do morning appointments until 10, but have always been flexible with me. It's never been a problem
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
I think a full round is 13,000, most of which (thankfully) is covered by our insurance. There is a facility management fee each round for about 1300 that's not covered by insurance. I guess because it doesn't have a "medical" purpose.
2009 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Denis was kind. He communicated completely about the positives and negatives of the process specifically regarding our situation. He explained what was happening in each stage and developed a plan that gave us the best opportunity to have our child... Every doctor, nurse or staff member was compassionate and knowledgeable. Whether we saw our primary doctor and nurse or another, we felt like we were in good hands. All appeared to be familiar with the specifics of our situation, whether or not we had seen them previously.
Laura [a nurse at ACRM-Atlanta] was especially attentive and compassionate. She always listened and took time with us. She and the rest of the staff were so excited to hear about our pregnancy. They were the best.... Every doctor, nurse or staff member was compassionate and knowledgeable. Whether we saw our primary doctor and nurse or another, we felt like we were in good hands. All appeared to be familiar with the specifics of our situation, whether or not we had seen them previously.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Listen to what he says and trust that you are getting the best opportunity to conceive.
Dr. Denis and his entire staff were kind and sensitive to our situation. They are fully aware of how vulnerable a couple can be during this process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura)
Laura was especially attentive and compassionate. She always listened and took time with us. She and the rest of the staff were so excited to hear about our pregnancy. They were the best.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I didn’t find any weaknesses. Every doctor, nurse or staff member was compassionate and knowledgeable. Whether we saw our primary doctor and nurse or another, we felt like we were in good hands. All appeared to be familiar with the specifics of our situation, whether or not we had seen them previously.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
My insurance covered the majority of the costs.
Due to my age and situation, we did agree to a multiple embryo transfer. The facts were given to us, and we made the ultimate decision.

2018 - 2019, Consult
Dr.Denis explained thoroughly everything of my diagnose which is pcos and tubal blockage. He encouraged me not to give up on having the family my husband and I dream of. He said it will be process for all of us and we will get there. ... Because Dr.Denis made understand the full process of ivf. He let know I'm not alone during this process ... Dr.Denis said I will be on birth control, then I would be doing self injections, then egg retrieval, my husband will give sperm, then put egg and sperm together and then place them in my uterus
Very clean, organized, on time, and responsive. I don't have any weakness because the clinic has been been perfect to me and my husband. They coached us on every step and process for our ivf journey. I really love Acrm and their staff. ... [nursing staff] Responds quickly, very informative, and very supportive ... Yes he [Dr. Denis] said single embryo
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
I would say that he when you leave his office you will have a better understanding of your infertility.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Meghan kent)
Responds quickly, very informative, and very supportive
Dr. visits 200, and the ivf process is 34,200
Yes he said single embryo
Atlanta Buckhead

He [Dr. Denis] is a kind man, but I didn't pay $20,000 for that I paid for results. After my first failure with a pgs tested embryo he wasn't willing to look into why it failed. I switched doctors and found out they [ACRM] never let my whining get thick enough. I also found out I have a blood clotting disorder and MTHFR. Sure enough, after switching doctors and moving my last two embryos and transferring them I am now pregnant with my son.
They [ACRM] are way too pushy with opinions and aren't ones for letting patients really be involved in their own care. I lost my embryo due to this doctor's [Dr. Denis] carelessness. ... I switched doctors and found out they [ACRM] never let my whining get thick enough. ... I would have to think very hard about it before I recommended the Atlanta Center for Reproductive Medicine to anyone. ... This Clinic is very overpriced, disorganized and completely all about profit.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
He is a kind man, but I didn't pay $20,000 for that I paid for results. After my first failure with a pgs tested embryo he wasn't willing to look into why it failed. I switched doctors and found out they never let my whining get thick enough. I also found out I have a blood clotting disorder and MTHFR. Sure enough, after switching doctors and moving my last two embryos and transferring them I am now pregnant with my son.
I would not go to him if you're infertility is female related.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
This Clinic is very overpriced, disorganized and completely all about profit. They are way too pushy with opinions and aren't ones for letting patients really be involved in their own care. I lost my embryo due to this doctor's carelessness. I would have to think very hard about it before I recommended the Atlanta Center for Reproductive Medicine to anyone.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
It was about $30,000 for one round of IVF, including medicines transfer and pgs testing
2017, Unknown Success
Review of
Dr Toner took time to explain everything to us. Step by step as to what we would be looking at as treatment. I was suprised to sit down with him on our first appointment. Usually you talk with nurses and other office professionals first, but not at this appointment. He was eager to begin treatment that day, and we are coming up on our next appointment. If the first course of treatment didnt work, he has other options for us.
How was your experience with Jim Toner at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jim Toner at ACRM?
Be honest and open so he can use his experience to help in the best way possible.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jim Toner at ACRM?
Our first appointment, we sat down with Dr. Toner, and he was very polite and made sure we understood everything he was telling us and is optimistic of our course of action.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Kim)
Phone communication is nearly non existent. Email is preferred, but we didn't realize that.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Very comfortable feel to the waiting room. Quick to move patients in.
Jim Toner
Review of
2014 - 2016, Successful
He [Dr. Denis] is the best, honest, realistic doctor I've met. He gave me a plan for hope. He saved us from unrealistic expenses and saves us heartache with trying my damaged eggs. Number one was a healthy baby...He made me feel hopeful that I could be a mom...Frozen embryo transfer protocol, using birth control pills to shut off my hormones, estrace to build up lining, progesterone 5 days before transfer, continuing for 10 weeks of pregnancy.
[ACRM - Buck] Wonderful to deal with, organized, felt as if in very good hands. Only weakness is price, had to take out a loan to afford it...Embryos made, 2 FET, ultrasounds, medications, $39K...[Nurses at ACRM] Wonderful, patient, helpful, answered all my questions and felt like they were part of a team with us to make this work!...He [Dr. Denis] is the best, honest, realistic doctor I've met. He gave me a plan for hope.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
He is the best, honest, realistic doctor I've met. He gave me a plan for hope. He saved us from unrealistic expenses and saves us heartache with trying my damaged eggs. Number one was a healthy baby.
See him ASAP and make a plan!
He made me feel hopeful that I could be a mom.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mirrin Reagan )
Embryos made, 2 FET, ultrasounds, medications, $39K
Glad we only transfered one embryo at a time.

2014 - 2015, Unsuccessful
Dr. Hasty was wonderful. She clearly laid our our options and when it became clear that we would not conceive using my eggs she didn't push us to keep trying. She gave us the advice she would give her daughter or sister which was to consider adoption. I can't thank her enough for this. She is a great doctor and I wish I could see her for all of my healthcare needs.
ACRM is a great clinic. The blood draw appointments were always fast which was great when I had to go in multiple times a week before work. You do sometime see other doctors for procedures but all of the doctors I met seemed great... Dr. Hasty was wonderful. She clearly laid our our options and when it became clear that we would not conceive using my eggs she didn't push us to keep trying. She gave us the advice she would give her daughter or sister which was to consider adoption. I can't thank her enough for this.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty is the kindest doctor I've ever met.
Atlanta Buckhead

She [Dr. Lisa Hasty] was very detailed and answered our questions before we even had to ask them. She was so caring and felt genuine. She was confident which was also very encouraging! We even talked about how we’ll celebrate once we get pregnant which just seemed so personal and hopeful...We are doing some additional testing to get a better plan in place. My previous doctor didn’t mention some of the things Lisa and her team noticed and it’s been more than a year so we are re-testing so she can get a better understanding. Will likely start letrozole next cycle.
She [nurse at ACRM] was great! Knowledgeable and caring and quick to respond!...Clinic was clean and beautiful and had a great view of the city. It felt smaller than expected but it made it feel more hospitable and cozy. Disliked having to pay to park but typical for ATL and GPS made it a little confusing to get to. It was on the 6th floor of Piedmont West building off Howell Mill...We are doing some additional testing to get a better plan in place. My previous doctor didn’t mention some of the things Lisa and her team noticed and it’s been more than a year so we are re-testing so she can get a better understanding. Will likely start letrozole next cycle.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
She was very detailed and answered our questions before we even had to ask them. She was so caring and felt genuine. She was confident which was also very encouraging! We even talked about how we’ll celebrate once we get pregnant which just seemed so personal and hopeful.
Go see her! Let her expertise help guide you and give you answers. Sitting in the dark was hard and I’m so happy we went to see her.
Lisa was amazing and I felt like she talked to me as if I was her own niece or daughter. I felt like an important human to her, and that she truly wants to help.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura Lemay)
She was great! Knowledgeable and caring and quick to respond!

2014 - 2015, Successful
We did ultrasound day 3, bloodwork and ultrasound day 12, Timed intercourse [Protocol with Dr. Lisa Hasty]...Medications that were taken were femara, trigger shot...She was so caring and understanding she took a personal time to talk and explain things she was available even after I left her care...She was extremely knowledgeable and knew the next step every time.it was not all roses. I suffered two losses and she was there every step of the way to figure it out and get it right. I owe by beautiful twins to her.
[The nurse at ACRM] Was very compassionate and my direct contact for medical issues in relating doctor information. Is very easy to get ahold of her via email or call...Everything about the fertility staff and treatment was excellent. The biggest negative to this clinic was the financial side of it. Billing is very delayed and I was constantly told I didn't need to pay and then all the sudden I was told everything was due at the same time,...I had a very good experience at ACrm.
Get her to begin with!
We did ultrasound day 3, bloodwork and ultrasound day 12, Timed intercourse common pregnancy test each cycle. Medications that were taken were femara, trigger shot
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
The nurse her my name may have been Melissa. Was very compassionate and my direct contact for medical issues in relating doctor information. Is very easy to get ahold of her via email or call
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I had a very good experience at ACrm. Everything about the fertility staff and treatment was excellent. The biggest negative to this clinic was the financial side of it. Billing is very delayed and I was constantly told I didn't need to pay and then all the sudden I was told everything was due at the same time,
I was covered by insurance but did end up paying approximately $500 per month

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Robin Fogle] always keeps up with the latest research, and she is also an incredible teacher. She explains things to us thoroughly, but in a way that is easy to understand. She never goes with a one size fits all approach to treatment. Our embryo transfer failed, and even though it was just our first one, she didn't want to go into another one doing the same protocol. She adjusts to take into account what is best for me and for the best chance at success on the next one
The monitoring appointments [at ACRM] are all the morning. My patient care coordinator worked with my schedule as much as possible and usually got me in for my requested appointment times...Each nurse that has taken care of us has been so caring, compassionate, kind and take incredible care of us...~$4000 for the TESE for my husband ~$14000+meds for the stimulation and retrieval $4400+meds for FET
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle is incredibly smart and is one of the best repro endos in Atlanta, in my opinion. She always keeps up with the latest research, and she is also an incredible teacher. She explains things to us thoroughly, but in a way that is easy to understand. She never goes with a one size fits all approach to treatment. Our embryo transfer failed, and even though it was just our first one, she didn't want to go into another one doing the same protocol. She adjusts to take into account what is best for me and for the best chance at success on the next one. We are waiting until after Covid-19 to do another transfer, but she has been so helpful in suggesting things we can do while we wait.
Ask your questions and make the most of your consults with her! You won't see her every time you go in for monitoring appointments, so make the most of your time when you do. She will take great care of you, and even if you don't see her for an ultrasound, she is always monitoring your treatment and deciding the next steps.
I have always felt like Dr. Fogle really cares about our success. She has celebrated every triumph with us and every low point. When our first FET failed, she was so empathetic, and called us herself on a weekend to give us the news. She will spend as much time as we need during consults answering our questions. We never feel rushed with her.
During stimulation, I was on combined menopur and gonal-f, and then added the cetrotide to prevent ovulation. I did a dual trigger with HCG (novarel) and lupron. I was also put on a medication to prevent OHSS, which helped. Dr. Fogle monitored me closely during stimulation, and I feel she did a good job balancing getting a good number of eggs and preventing OHSS. For my FET, I had a protocol with estrace and progesterone in oil. My body acted as it should with this protocol and I was ready for the transfer on the scheduled date.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Demaline)
Overall, the nursing staff is fairly responsive and provides good care. Michelle is my main nurse, and she is always willing to answer my seemingly endless questions, no matter how ridiculous they are. And she is kind, compassionate and patient. Email is the best way to reach her. You will get emails to reach everyone on your care team - the doctor, the nurse, the patient care coordinator and a general email address for the doctor's entire team.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM runs like a well-oiled machine. It is fairly easy to get an appointment, even as a new patient. Their Perimeter office is beautiful and clean. Some of the nurses that draw blood and are with the doctor's in the ultrasound room are not the most friendly. It just depends on who you get. The nurses working in the OR are incredible! We have been in the OR three time - for my husband's TESE, my egg retrieval and our first FET. Each nurse that has taken care of us has been so caring, compassionate, kind and take incredible care of us. Jen, Sarah and the third nurse (whose name I wish I could remember) are the best!!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
The monitoring appointments are all the morning. My patient care coordinator worked with my schedule as much as possible and usually got me in for my requested appointment times. She also got me with Dr. Fogle whenever possible. Sometimes I did have to wait in the waiting room, depending on how busy they were that day with monitoring appointments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Describe Robin Fogle's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Dr. Fogle has a very strong preference for single embryo transfer, which we agree with, so it is not a problem for us. We have so few euploid embryos, we are going to transfer them one at a time.

2015 - 2018, Unknown Success
When I was hospitalized, Dr. Fogle saw me daily in the hospital - I even had her cell phone and she checked in constantly via text... She did warn us about "Dr. Google" but she took the time to answer every far fetched question I had about anything I read online. Always upbeat when we saw her. Initially when we started at ACRM, yes we had the doctor rotation for monitoring, procedures, etc. But we're at a point in the process where Dr. Fogle is doing everything herself to ensure that I'm getting the treatment and level of care that she wants. She fully trusts the other doctors in the practice, but the fact that she wants to see it all through really means a lot.
I've had 3 primary nurses [at ACRM -Altanta Perimeter]. The first moved out of state, the second went out on leave, and I'm still working with the third. All compassionate, answered all questions I had in a timely manner. I really like that I can send off an email and get an answer in a reasonable amount of time...reading material was provided to us to review and all consults stressed single FET transfers. I only had a single embryo for FET, so there was no option for multiples.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle is amazing. From the first consult she has been kind, patient and thorough. She will go over everything in incredible detail, taking as much time as needed to answer questions. She did warn us about "Dr. Google" but she took the time to answer every far fetched question I had about anything I read online. Always upbeat when we saw her. Initially when we started at ACRM, yes we had the doctor rotation for monitoring, procedures, etc. But we're at a point in the process where Dr. Fogle is doing everything herself to ensure that I'm getting the treatment and level of care that she wants. She fully trusts the other doctors in the practice, but the fact that she wants to see it all through really means a lot.
Do your research, ask questions, be patient. Dr. Fogle did give realistic expectations for each procedure, but we still went into everything overconfident that we would beat the odds. Be realistic with yourself, listen to her and your care team. Don't be hard and beat yourself up if things don't go perfectly.
ACRM is an extremely busy clinic. However everyone that I saw on a regular basis was extremely compassionate and empathetic. I've had an unusually high number of complications. The follow up has been incredible. The phlebotomist techs knew me by face and name, not just as a name on a piece of paper. Even the check out clerks were the same. When I miscarried, every person I saw was crying right along with me. When I was hospitalized, Dr. Fogle saw me daily in the hospital - I even had her cell phone and she checked in constantly via text.
2 IUIs, 6 attempted IVF cycles resulting in 4 retrievals 1 IUI conversion and 1 complete cancellation/hospitalization IUI's had clomid followed by progesterone orally. Negative beta's. IVF cycles: E2 Priming x2, MiniStim x2, Microdose Flare x2. One of the E2 Priming and one of the Microdose Flare protocols resulted in 1 frozen embryo but CCS genetic screening showed a chromosome mismatch. One E2 Priming resulted in all embryos arresting. One Microdose Flare resulted in 1 embryo that was CCS chromosomal normal. That FET resulted in a miscarriage. One ministim was cancelled and the other converted into an IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
I've had 3 primary nurses. The first moved out of state, the second went out on leave, and I'm still working with the third. All compassionate, answered all questions I had in a timely manner. I really like that I can send off an email and get an answer in a reasonable amount of time.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
It's clear when you are there in the waiting room that ACRM sees a large volume of patients. But it's also clear that they've gained tremendous experience and insight to a process that's still mostly an unknown. There's so much about fertility (or lack there of) that the medical profession just doesn't know. The financial group is not quite as with it as the medical side. If there's anything "different" about a cycle that doesn't follow their normal procedure, it throws the finance person off and usually they forget to update a fill-in the blank type field with the correct information. Review everything, ask questions, keep records.
Yes, reading material was provided to us to review and all consults stressed single FET transfers. I only had a single embryo for FET, so there was no option for multiples.

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
Dr Patel is an incredible doctor. We could tell she genuinely cared about our journey. She always took care for us as an LGBT couple. She personally called us during set backs or any time we needed something explained. We never felt rushed by her...Dr Patel preferred to transfer one embryo. We decided to transfer two. She explained all risks to us and ultimately said that it is my body to choice so she would not make that decision for us. We felt well informed.
The [ACRM] clinic has 3 locations. I mainly went to one other than one appt. Their offices are so nice and clean. The check in process is easy. And they are ALWAYS fast. You’re in an out within 15 minutes. The checkout process is relatively easy and private where you pay. Your care team schedules all appts and gives you all results so you never have to deal with that in the office.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Ask her everything! She will take time to explain everything to you as if you were a student in her class.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr Patel was always kind and caring towards us. She explained every step of the way and was patient with us for every question we had. We never felt rushed through appointments.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Care team of 3 nurses)
My nurses were available everyday via email and I got responses back within 2 or so hours. They always answered my frequent questions and never seemed bothered. They addressed my concerns as I had them.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic has 3 locations. I mainly went to one other than one appt. Their offices are so nice and clean. The check in process is easy. And they are ALWAYS fast. You’re in an out within 15 minutes. The checkout process is relatively easy and private where you pay. Your care team schedules all appts and gives you all results so you never have to deal with that in the office.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
The monitoring appts were between 8-11 each day. That was somewhat difficult for us because we live a 5 hour drive away which left us leaving the house in the 3-4am time. Our care team still tried to schedule appts as late as they could. They do them this early because they process results in house and call you between 2-5 each appt day with results
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM.
We paid 12k for IVF cycle, 5k for transfer cycle, around 5k for each IUI i believe
Describe Bansari (Bonnie) Patel's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.

2021 - 2022, Unsuccessful
Dr. Fogle seemed to really care about her patients. I either saw or spoke with her most visits and I had her direct email address to contact her if needed (which she would pleasantly respond to). Dr. Fogle was good about addressing any concerns I had and never seemed rushed when caring for me. I felt confident she had my best interest in mind...I felt she really took the time to make sure procedures were done correctly
This clinic [ACRM] still does not use an online portal (as of March 2022) which had to be one of the most frustrating aspects. You are paying big money and have no access to your medical records, billing, payments, etc. The only way this clinic communicates is via E-mail and they are sure to remind you of that very often! The charges were pretty upfront, as to what they quoted is what you paid and they provide a price estimate sheet that tells you costs of each procedure, lab, etc. without insurance.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
I trusted and felt safe under Dr. Fogles care. I felt she really took the time to make sure procedures were done correctly and never hesitated to answer any questions I had. She was very busy and sometimes slow to respond but I never felt rushed or ignored.
ASK QUESTIONS! Be prepared and know what you want to ask. Dr Fogle will gladly address any concerns but if you don't inquire she doesn't necessarily elaborate.
Dr. Fogle noted that I responded better to Letrozole over Clomid so she changed and strictly prescribed Letrozole. We went through several monitored and unmonitored cycles with Letrozole. We also did two rounds of IUI, back to back (in October and November 2021), with letrozole (5MG) and one round with Ovidrel 250mcg injection. Both were unsuccessful. Dr. Fogle was the one who discovered I had a bicornuate uterus and ensure that she performed the ultrasound herself to ensure proper placement and was cautious in her treatments because of this.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mirrin Readon and Sarah)
Mirrin was an NP at ACRM and she was fantastic, very caring and exceptional at her job. I felt confident with her as well. Dr. Fogle's nursing staff was typically pretty quick to respond but only communicate via e-mail 98% of the time, which I found to be frustrating when I was needing an urgent response. Some of the other staff at ACRM were rather unpleasant, did not seem to care and acted as though they had never looking into your chart and just wanted to get you in and out as quickly as possible.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
This clinic still does not use an online portal (as of March 2022) which had to be one of the most frustrating aspects. You are paying big money and have no access to your medical records, billing, payments, etc. The only way this clinic communicates is via E-mail and they are sure to remind you of that very often! The charges were pretty upfront, as to what they quoted is what you paid and they provide a price estimate sheet that tells you costs of each procedure, lab, etc. without insurance.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Costs were pretty up front. Dr. Fogle did a great job of allowing me to only receive the absolutely necessary visits and medications. Each IUI round costs us around $1500. They do provide a list of charges associated with each lab/ procedure (for example; office visits cost $78, complete ultrasounds cost $338 and they quote one round of IUI to be $1700, not including medications, which mine were under $200 for everything needed and this is without insurance coverage.)
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
Labs were ran on me (vitamin D, and blood type) that I specifically requested not be run as I had recently had both and provided the results. The labs were still ran and I was still charged, which I disputed and it was handled, but it was frustrating to not felt heard or someone wasn't paying attention. And had I not caught this it would have cost me an additional $300+ which adds up when you are going through all of these fertility treatments with no help from your insurance company.

2018 - 2020, Successful
When I found Doctor Fogle I was at my absolute lowest in life...I instantly felt relieved and knew I was in great hands. She is warm. She is extremely knowledgeable. And she genuinely cares about you as a person. Every encounter with her felt like a visit with an old friend...I have no doubt in my mind that Doctor Fogle’s decision to use Omnitropin produced my two beautiful children. In May of 2019 my daughter was born and March of this year (2021) my son was born. I am eternally grateful to Doctor Fogle for making my dreams a reality.
I can’t come up with any weaknesses, but I will tell you the strengths of this clinic [ACRM] are within the staff. The doctors and nurses are top notch in Georgia. I never felt like a number and really felt everyone had my best interest through my entire three years I was a patient...It’s priceless.. and in the grand scheme of things everyone’s treatment cost will be different. It cost me and my husband about $40,000 to have tests, procedures, one retrieval, and two transfers, with medication. Worth every penny.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
The outcome will outweigh the financial cost/burdens.
When I found Doctor Fogle I was at my absolute lowest in life. I had just miscarried my fourth pregnancy and mentally and physically I was a train wreck. You see, I had no trouble at all getting pregnant prior to meeting Doctor Fogle.. In fact, I got pregnant four times in thirteen months. But I lost every single one of them, with only one resulting in a “why”. We found out through a D&C that our third baby girl had Trisomy 22. When my husband and I sat down with Doctor Fogle for our consultation in March of 2018 I instantly felt relieved and knew I was in great hands. She is warm. She is extremely knowledgeable. And she genuinely cares about you as a person. Every encounter with her felt like a visit with an old friend. It also helps in this type of situation that she is not at all dry (like most OB-GYN or RE fertility docs) and has a sense of humor in the most appropriate way. By June of 2018 she had ruled out anything that could have caused all of our miscarriages. Testing mine and my husbands genetics for one, among many many blood draws (mostly for me), a saline sonogram procedure, and a semen analysis for him. In July 2018 I had my egg retrieval which produced eleven (YES! ELEVEN!!) healthy embryos. My husband and I were blown away with our results..but you see...unlike the other big name fertility docs down the street...ACRM and Doctor Fogle use Omnitropin (better known as human growth hormone) as a stim medication for women, such as myself, who are suffering recurrent miscarriage. It is also beneficial for those desiring to be a mother later in life. Research has shown that Omnitropin improves egg quality. I have no doubt in my mind that Doctor Fogle’s decision to use Omnitropin produced my two beautiful children. In May of 2019 my daughter was born and March of this year (2021) my son was born. I am eternally grateful to Doctor Fogle for making my dreams a reality.
She used Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide...but Omnitropin is the real reason for my review. Human growth hormone is not used by any other doctor in Atlanta and is no doubt the reason I have my two babies. Human growth hormone has shown in research to improve egg quality in women. I had 4 miscarriages prior to meeting Doctor Fogle. And I have no doubt in my mind that Doctor Fogle’s use of Omnitropin produced my two beautiful children.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tonya Jubyna)
Warm and compassionate.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I can’t come up with any weaknesses, but I will tell you the strengths of this clinic are within the staff. The doctors and nurses are top notch in Georgia. I never felt like a number and really felt everyone had my best interest through my entire three years I was a patient.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
It was always convenient and I didn’t feel like a number.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Yes, she is very selective on who she would do a multiple embryo transfer on.
Atlanta Perimeter

Because we only had 2 eggs, she [Dr. Patel] recommended doing 1 at a time to increase our chances...if we had wanted to do multiple, she would have been open to that...Each visit was personal. If I had questions or she knew I needed to cry (hello hormones!) she stayed a few extra minutes with me instead of rushing off to the next patient..
everything was explained upfront and there were no surprise costs...She [our ACRM nurse] was quick to respond and provide details from my visit, quick to call medications in, and always followed up...Appointments were timely, and I never experienced a long wait. My only complaint with the entire process was that some of the ACRM team members who took blood were a bit more aggressive than others.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
We did a lot of research online and with other friends who have gone to offices in Atlanta before we ultimately decided on ACRM, and Dr. Patel. From the moment we met her, we had full confidence that she would do everything she could to help us grow our family. We never had an false hope or expectations, understanding that this process doesn't always guarantee a pregnancy, but we genuinely felt like Dr Patel was giving us our best chance. She made tough calls, and had to tell a hormonal patient that we needed to cancel a cycle. I was always appreciative of her making the hard calls because I knew it was the right decision. I never felt like she was pushing me through the process. I would, and will, recommend Dr. Patel to anyone who is seeking to take the next step in growing their family. It's not an easy process, but Dr. Patel encouraged us and rooted for us the entire time!
Be upfront about questions/concerns. If something doesn't make sense (because it's doctor lingo) ask.
From the moment we met Dr Patel, we felt like she was fighting along with us for our family. Each visit was personal. If I had questions or she knew I needed to cry (hello hormones!) she stayed a few extra minutes with me instead of rushing off to the next patient. For the important visits, she made sure she was the doctor I was seeing so she could see for herself what was going on.
Describe the protocols Bansari (Bonnie) Patel used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Our first appt was late February, right before Covid, so our path looked a little different. While the office was shut down, we did a few months of clomid and letrozole. Attempted and IUI in May, but that got cancelled due to male infertility issues. Decided to take a few months off of medication to let my body rest before starting back up again in August for Egg Retrieval. Attempted frozen egg transfer in Oct but my lining wasn't where we wanted it to be, so cancelled that procedure and tried a different protocol in November. Still wasn't thick enough, so we switched to doing a retrieval stimulation because my lining looked good during retrieval. We were successful with our first transfer with that protocol. We did several other procedures along the way: hysteroscopy, HSG, SIS.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Melissa)
Melissa was just as important to me as Dr. Patel! She was quick to respond and provide details from my visit, quick to call medications in, and always followed up. I felt like a person with her, instead of just someone on the other end of the phone/email. And she more so than Dr. Patel had to handle me at my worst with hormones! She was always made me feel like what I was going through was normal and that I wasn't alone in this.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM was always clean, and their protocols and handling of the office and patients during Covid was exceptional. Appointments were timely, and I never experienced a long wait. My only complaint with the entire process was that some of the ACRM team members who took blood were a bit more aggressive than others.
We had a significant amount covered through my husband's insurance, so we consider ourselves very lucky in that regard. The only thing that wasn't covered by insurance was the genetic testing of the embryos. But everything was explained upfront and there were no surprise costs.
Because we only had 2 eggs, she recommended doing 1 at a time to increase our chances. In case the first didn't work out, we could still tweak things for the 2nd. But, if we had wanted to do multiple, she would have been open to that.
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Patel is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever encountered. She will spend as much time as you need to answer all of your questions in a compassionate, educational and easy to understand manner...She provide multiple scenarios for how to move forward. We had a couple of unforeseen setbacks I knew she would find the solution...and she did..
The perimeter location of ACRM was newly redone within the past two years and is pristine. The lobby is very large, comfortable and beautifully decorated. The OR and recovery are on the same floor and the clinic so it is easy to find. The parking is free and easy to navigate...The nursing staff was always pleasant and helpful. IVF was such a long journey and seeing a friendly smile of nurses who actually know your name felt very caring and supportive.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
I was assigned to Dr Patel after my original doctor left the practice. She reveiwed the results from my first egg retrieval where I ended up with zero embryos and had a frank discussion with us about our hopes & desires. She provide multiple scenarios for how to move forward. We had a couple of unforeseen setbacks I knew she would find the solution...and she did. I always felt like she was my advocate and kept our goals in mind. In addition, she is a delight to be around- witty & smart. We now have a beautiful baby boy and two more embryos on ice.
If you have a question or don’t understand something - ask her. Dr. Patel is great at explaining the science and risks
Dr. Patel is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever encountered. She will spend as much time as you need to answer all of your questions in a compassionate, educational and easy to understand manner. We encountered several difficulties along our journey and Dr. Patel was sympathetic and helped us review all possible options to find success.
My protocol included the following: 300 IU of Gonal-F, Menopur, 0.5 mg of Dexamethasone, 100 mg of Clomid, 0.25mg Cetrotide, & growth hormone. I usually had at least 9 Follicles over size 17 by day 11 abs would retrieve more matured than what showed. My results then followed the normal reduction with 50% turning into blasts, then half of those making it to day 5 and then we sent ours for genetic testing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mikesha Middlebrook)
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr Patel spent a lot of time going over diagnostics and my background She was very detail oriented and was always available to answer any of my questions Most appointments were virtual due to covid She was very prompt in answering any emails for any questions we had along the way She was very kind snd compassionate..
Be aware of your own benefits before walking in many insurances do not pay for diagnostics or ivf That can add up quickly Also be aware it will be a lot of labs and appointments up front Many people don’t realize the amount of lab draws you need and that takes a lot of time The [ACRM] clinic has a high success rate and is a well oiled machine They have it down to a science...They only do single egg transfers
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Make sure to have a list of questions you may have She was very detailed in explaining the process and the diagnostics I appreciate the attention to detail I work in healthcare myself
Dr Patel spent a lot of time talking with you she was very friendly and happily answered any questions or concerns She was also very thorough
We never got to actual treatment We conceived on our own during the month of diagnostics While awaiting all the lab results to come back, we ended up pregnant before the follow up It was very lucky bc I have a completely blocked tube
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
The nursing staff was really sweet Covid has most of them communicating vis email They were prompt to respond
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Be aware of your own benefits before walking in many insurances do not pay for diagnostics or ivf That can add up quickly Also be aware it will be a lot of labs and appointments up front Many people don’t realize the amount of lab draws you need and that takes a lot of time The clinic has a high success rate and is a well oiled machine They have it down to a science
We were fortunate that’s our insurance paid for diagnostic testing and a portion of ivf We never had to go past diagnostic testing as we fortunately had a positive pregnancy test after the HSG If you had to do HSG out of pocket it was around $750 We did all our labs through labcorp bc it was covered as a small percentage
They only do single egg transfers
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Carpenter is very to the point and thorough. She always took the time to explain everything to me which was so appreciated in this process. She also allowed me the freedom to suggest different pathways forward and was always honest on her opinion of these options...We did a stair-step approach when I did not respond to 50 mg clomid. In the same cycle, we increased to 100 mg clomid and then 7.5 mg letrozole. The next cycle she added dexamethasone to letrozole which helped with ovulation. Dr. Carpenter was very open to trying strategies to help make me ovulate. When the oral medication did not seem to result in a pregnancy, she very gently suggested IVF and explained her rationale for that suggestion.
It can be easy at ACRM to become lost and I found it was very important to follow up consistently...Sometimes the nurses would not have the proper dosage to send to the pharmacy but when I brought this to their attention it was quickly resolved...The front desk staff is always very friendly. I did have some issues with billing but ultimately it was resolved but it was a bit of a headache to get to that point. Scheduling was typically very easy...We did a stair-step approach when I did not respond to 50 mg clomid. In the same cycle, we increased to 100 mg clomid and then 7.5 mg letrozole. The next cycle she added dexamethasone to letrozole which helped with ovulation. Dr. Carpenter was very open to trying strategies to help make me ovulate. When the oral medication did not seem to result in a pregnancy, she very gently suggested IVF and explained her rationale for that suggestion.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Come prepared with questions and Dr. Carpenter will spend the time to explain everything to you. I only know from my experience of asking many questions but I would also think that if you did not have questions, Dr. Carpenter would still be thorough on explaining the process
Dr. Carpenter always spent time answering all of my questions and was incredibly patient
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
Sue Ellen Carpenter