1800 Howell Mill Road
Marietta
711 Canton Rd
Marietta, GA 30060
770.928.2276

I very much enjoyed the consultation, in that Dr Hasty was very personable, positive, and seemed to care about us. I also saw her at my follow up ultrasound appointment and again felt very positively toward her and appreciated being greeted with a hug. However, the last I saw her was July and it is now October...Because there is no clear issue with my body nor my husband's, Dr Hasty reco's a few rounds of IUI. I appreciated that she didn't rush us into IVF, but I'd like to understand and see her broader strategy for us. Right now it feels very day-by-day.
We are self pay so this journey has been expensive so far. Ultrasound costs are confusing, as sometimes they are x price and another time they're y price even though the action is the same.... very nice often, responsive via email which is quite helpful. however, sometimes i am stuck waiting in the waiting room [ACRM] for a long time without communication. based on the amount we're paying them, faster service and communication in the office would be appreciated.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
ask how often you'll have facetime and request a clear plan of action
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Treated with care and compassion. She was real, yet warm and understanding.
Describe the protocols Lisa Hasty used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle DeLoach)
She is straight to the point which is fine, but not much compassion and I dont get the sense that she is particularly interested in us or our success.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
very nice often, responsive via email which is quite helpful. however, sometimes i am stuck waiting in the waiting room for a long time without communication. based on the amount we're paying them, faster service and communication in the office would be appreciated.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
We are self pay so this journey has been expensive so far. Ultrasound costs are confusing, as sometimes they are x price and another time they're y price even though the action is the same. they said they're looking for different things in each scenario, but that does not seem to be the case in reality.

2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
Investment Banker
If you tell her [Dr. Lisa Hasty] your fears or concerns up front, she will tailor her message and treatment to address that. Or at least deliver it in a way that addresses those fears or concerns...I have an unexplained diagnosis possibility with mild PCOS prescribed low dose of metformin 1 medicated, timed intercourse cycle 3 medicated, IUI (currently waiting for results of the 3rd and will move to IVF if necessary).
When I actually get to see Dr Hasty, she makes you feel like a human. 90% of the time you feel like a number. It was very hard to get nurses [at ACRM] or other doctors to adjust my treatment based on my particular cycle (i.e. checking mid-cycle on day 13 vs 11 because I ovulate late), however, as soon as I randomly saw Dr Hasty for my day 3 check, she recommended just that.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
She is a very compassionate doctor that makes you feel at ease. When you are with her, you do not feel like a number but that she actually looks at your chart and adjusts based on your body and not the "book". The downside is that you don't get to see her much, even if you are a patient, since this is a large practice.
If you tell her your fears or concerns up front, she will tailor her message and treatment to address that. Or at least deliver it in a way that addresses those fears or concerns.
When I actually get to see Dr Hasty, she makes you feel like a human. 90% of the time you feel like a number. It was very hard to get nurses or other doctors to adjust my treatment based on my particular cycle (i.e. checking mid-cycle on day 13 vs 11 because I ovulate late), however, as soon as I randomly saw Dr Hasty for my day 3 check, she recommended just that.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle and Angie)
Honestly, I don't talk to my assigned nurse often. However, the overall nursing staff very much treats you like a number and only follow the "by the book" protocols.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Its large so you feel like a cog in a wheel and see different doctors and nurses all the time.
IUI is around $400
Describe Lisa Hasty's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
N/A at this time
Atlanta Buckhead
While I rarely saw Dr. Hasty unless it was for consults, I still felt like a human because I got to see the same nurses everytime....I thought Dr Hasty was very knowledgeable and excellent to work with. She is very well experienced and I felt confident in her judgement. The only downside is that because she's so busy, I rarely saw her...Dr. Hasty's IVF protocol for me was pretty typical for someone with a high AMH, PCOS, hypothyroid and endometriosis.
[ACRM] Strengths-Conveniently located around Atlanta, modern, friendly staff Weaknesses-Dealing with freezing my husband's sperm--only one clinic had the lab to do it and you had to make an appointment between 9-1pm M-Thurs to drop it off which is ridiculous...The care coordinator I was assigned to was okay. Sometimes it was hard to get in touch with her and I didn't have a direct line to her. I felt like I had better access to my assigned nurse.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
I thought Dr Hasty was very knowledgeable and excellent to work with. She is very well experienced and I felt confident in her judgement. The only downside is that because she's so busy, I rarely saw her and communicated with her outside of consultations and my first pregnancy ultrasound.
Just expect that you won't see her regularly.
Dr. Hasty's IVF protocol for me was pretty typical for someone with a high AMH, PCOS, hypothyroid and endometriosis. I only had to do Stims shots for 7 days because I responded pretty quickly to the medication. She never seemed pushy when my IUIs failed and was considering IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Deloach)
Roughly $20,000 for one round of IVF including meds $1600 for IUI
My clinic made us sign a document saying we would only transfer a single embryo.
Atlanta Buckhead

She [Dr. Robin Fogle] was great and smart. I really liked her. I wish I saw her more in the process. She was knowledgeable. She was recommended from my OB. I wish she spent more time going through our genetic results and understanding everything.... I was an over producer and kept calling them with my estrogen levels daily. I reported them extremely high every day and they waited till I was in the danger zone and had to get an emergency pill to bring my levels back down. I wish they would have been more proactive and not let my levels get that high. I had to leave work early (as soon as I got the call) to drive an hour away to a specialty pharmacy to get it. It was a pain. I felt like they shipped have predicted this based on my reported numbers being so high.
It was tough setting up an appointment [at ACRM- Atlanta Buckhead]. There was an automated call that we had to take an action to move forward with our first appt and I didn’t wait until the message went all the through before I hung up. We showed up fir our appt and they didn’t have us confirmed... The overall nursing staff was awful when I first started at ACRM but it improved towards the end
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She was great and smart. I really liked her. I wish I saw her more in the process. She was knowledgeable. She was recommended from my OB. I wish she spent more time going through our genetic results and understanding everything.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She’s great, her staff is tough to deal with.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr Fogle was great. Her staff was hard to deal with
Describe the protocols Robin Fogle used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
It was tough setting up an appointment. There was an automated call that we had to take an action to move forward with our first appt and I didn’t wait until the message went all the through before I hung up. We showed up fir our appt and they didn’t have us confirmed.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
I still have no idea what we paid. The bills and insurance were so confusing.
2008 - 2013, Successful
I found her [Dr. Sue Ellen Carpenter] to be very knowledgeable. Her passion is pgd. I really like her. She was warm, but also matter of fact..... She advised me to lose weight, but the way she did it was very clear. She showed me the chart about weight and successful treatment- and told me the number I had to be at for treatment. She was candid, but helpful. When I did lose the weight, and conceive, she checked me early on, despite me not actually needing medical intervention, she was always accessible.
The clinic [ACRM] was peaceful, and I felt comfortable there. For me, with PCOS and being overweight, she really encouraged me to lose weight, and said I probably wouldn't need intervention if I did so. She was right twice. In my case, they did the bloodwork, and she did the ultrasounds. She put me on progesterone when I needed it, and that was about it. She asked about my family, and it always felt like catching up when I'd see her. When I went back to see her when I was trying for a second child, she basically told me I was textbook, and I knew what to do. She was right
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
I found her to be very knowledgeable. Her passion is pgd. I really like her. She was warm, but also matter of fact. She asked about my family, and it always felt like catching up when I'd see her. When I went back to see her when I was trying for a second child, she basically told me I was textbook, and I knew what to do. She was right. Now that I'm trying for number 3, I haven't felt like I needed to go see her, because I do know what to do.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
I met when I was younger, when she was practicing as a reproductive endo, so there was familiarity there. She advised me to lose weight, but the way she did it was very clear. She showed me the chart about weight and successful treatment- and told me the number I had to be at for treatment. She was candid, but helpful. When I did lose the weight, and conceive, she checked me early on, despite me not actually needing medical intervention, she was always accessible.
Describe the protocols Sue Ellen Carpenter used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic was peaceful, and I felt comfortable there.
Sue Ellen Carpenter

2009 - 2012, Successful
Dr.Dennis was not only professional but it felt like I was finally dealing with a human being that could explain fertility in an easy to understand way.... Dr Dennis found what was wrong with me and it was the first time in all the years that someone nailed it. Once he figured it out then the treatment part was almost logical and easy to follow...always welcomes you with a smile. He is patient when explaining all the details and leaves plenty of time for questions.
I would recommend anyone to ACRM. I wish other doctors were as organized and caring as ACRM. If I had questions they were just a phone call away. I found the office to be nicely decorated and pleasant...Dr.Dennis nurse was cheerful, very tactful and amazing at drawing blood :). She felt like family too after a few consultations... They went over the statements with me. At the time they were competitive and not crazy expensive.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
First let me start by saying that my 2 kids are a result of Dr.Denis so I may be a bit subjective. Dr.Dennis was not only professional but it felt like I was finally dealing with a human being that could explain fertility in an easy to understand way. He's war and caring and I would recommend him to anyone I know.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andre Denis at ACRM?
I would recommend any patient to trust him and to be patient. Sometimes it takes a few cycles to figure out what's wrong. Dr Dennis found what was wrong with me and it was the first time in all the years that someone nailed it. Once he figured it out then the treatment part was almost logical and easy to follow.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Andre Denis always welcomes you with a smile. He is patient when explaining all the details and leaves plenty of time for questions.
Describe the protocols Andre Denis used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
I remember doing lots of tests both my husband and I. He would share the results right away and explain what was next.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Can't remember her name.)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
Can't remember but I do remember that they tried to file as much as possible. They went over the statements with me. At the time they were competitive and not crazy expensive.
Describe Andre Denis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.

Investment Banker
Dr calhoun was like a trusted friend. She never rushed me through meetings....We were very happy with the care that I received. The only thing I would change is after several rounds of IVF we did get the impression that they had given up on us and it didn’t seem like there was a clear plan going forward....you will have to be very mindful of your own care and definitely review the protocol for errors and double check all of your prescription orders
[ACRM] A lot of upkeep falls on the patient in regards to deadlines, keeping up with prescriptions, noticing if a pre-approval is going to fall off. I would say that a new patient would have to understand that they’re going to have to be very proactive in their own health...I had a few different nurses during care. Overall my primary nurses were responsive and caring. The trouble came if they were out. Then it was a mess.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
You will enjoy working with Dr. Calhoun. However you will have to be very mindful of your own care and definitely review the protocol for errors and double check all of your prescription orders
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr calhoun was like a trusted friend. She never rushed me through meetings.
Describe the protocols Kathryn Calhoun used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
I did many different protocols. They weren’t very good about telling me the name of the protocol. It would have been great if the protocol name would have been on the instruction sheets.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe Kathryn Calhoun's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
The clinic seem to be open to either.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
There were several times for my prescription order was incorrect or not called in.

2014 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Hasty is extremely empathetic, focused and has an excellent bedside manner. I have always felt completely comfortable with her, and her staff. She is candid and knowledgeable and I feel lucky to have her overseeing my process.... All of the nurses, PAs, doctors, looked me in the eye...The office is never crowded.. i feel like I'm being taken care of during my appointments - never rushed or hurried.
Most monitoring appointments are in the morning so the labs can process the results same-day. The office [ACRM] opens at 7 (i think) and do morning appointments until 10, but have always been flexible with me. It's never been a problem... My nurses are all professional, personable, remember everything I've gone through and are always respectful. They all have good senses of humor too, which is helpful...I can email my nurses..
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Trust her and be patient.
All of the nurses, PAs, doctors, looked me in the eye...The office is never crowded.. i feel like I'm being taken care of during my appointments - never rushed or hurried. I can email my nurses, which I was never able to do with other providers.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle and Ellie )
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
Most monitoring appointments are in the morning so the labs can process the results same-day. The office opens at 7 (i think) and do morning appointments until 10, but have always been flexible with me. It's never been a problem
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
I think a full round is 13,000, most of which (thankfully) is covered by our insurance. There is a facility management fee each round for about 1300 that's not covered by insurance. I guess because it doesn't have a "medical" purpose.
2009 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Denis was kind. He communicated completely about the positives and negatives of the process specifically regarding our situation. He explained what was happening in each stage and developed a plan that gave us the best opportunity to have our child... Every doctor, nurse or staff member was compassionate and knowledgeable. Whether we saw our primary doctor and nurse or another, we felt like we were in good hands. All appeared to be familiar with the specifics of our situation, whether or not we had seen them previously.
Laura [a nurse at ACRM-Atlanta] was especially attentive and compassionate. She always listened and took time with us. She and the rest of the staff were so excited to hear about our pregnancy. They were the best.... Every doctor, nurse or staff member was compassionate and knowledgeable. Whether we saw our primary doctor and nurse or another, we felt like we were in good hands. All appeared to be familiar with the specifics of our situation, whether or not we had seen them previously.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Listen to what he says and trust that you are getting the best opportunity to conceive.
Dr. Denis and his entire staff were kind and sensitive to our situation. They are fully aware of how vulnerable a couple can be during this process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura)
Laura was especially attentive and compassionate. She always listened and took time with us. She and the rest of the staff were so excited to hear about our pregnancy. They were the best.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I didn’t find any weaknesses. Every doctor, nurse or staff member was compassionate and knowledgeable. Whether we saw our primary doctor and nurse or another, we felt like we were in good hands. All appeared to be familiar with the specifics of our situation, whether or not we had seen them previously.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
My insurance covered the majority of the costs.
Due to my age and situation, we did agree to a multiple embryo transfer. The facts were given to us, and we made the ultimate decision.

2018 - 2019, Consult
Dr.Denis explained thoroughly everything of my diagnose which is pcos and tubal blockage. He encouraged me not to give up on having the family my husband and I dream of. He said it will be process for all of us and we will get there. ... Because Dr.Denis made understand the full process of ivf. He let know I'm not alone during this process ... Dr.Denis said I will be on birth control, then I would be doing self injections, then egg retrieval, my husband will give sperm, then put egg and sperm together and then place them in my uterus
Very clean, organized, on time, and responsive. I don't have any weakness because the clinic has been been perfect to me and my husband. They coached us on every step and process for our ivf journey. I really love Acrm and their staff. ... [nursing staff] Responds quickly, very informative, and very supportive ... Yes he [Dr. Denis] said single embryo
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
I would say that he when you leave his office you will have a better understanding of your infertility.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Meghan kent)
Responds quickly, very informative, and very supportive
Dr. visits 200, and the ivf process is 34,200
Yes he said single embryo
Atlanta Buckhead

He [Dr. Denis] is a kind man, but I didn't pay $20,000 for that I paid for results. After my first failure with a pgs tested embryo he wasn't willing to look into why it failed. I switched doctors and found out they [ACRM] never let my whining get thick enough. I also found out I have a blood clotting disorder and MTHFR. Sure enough, after switching doctors and moving my last two embryos and transferring them I am now pregnant with my son.
They [ACRM] are way too pushy with opinions and aren't ones for letting patients really be involved in their own care. I lost my embryo due to this doctor's [Dr. Denis] carelessness. ... I switched doctors and found out they [ACRM] never let my whining get thick enough. ... I would have to think very hard about it before I recommended the Atlanta Center for Reproductive Medicine to anyone. ... This Clinic is very overpriced, disorganized and completely all about profit.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
He is a kind man, but I didn't pay $20,000 for that I paid for results. After my first failure with a pgs tested embryo he wasn't willing to look into why it failed. I switched doctors and found out they never let my whining get thick enough. I also found out I have a blood clotting disorder and MTHFR. Sure enough, after switching doctors and moving my last two embryos and transferring them I am now pregnant with my son.
I would not go to him if you're infertility is female related.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
This Clinic is very overpriced, disorganized and completely all about profit. They are way too pushy with opinions and aren't ones for letting patients really be involved in their own care. I lost my embryo due to this doctor's carelessness. I would have to think very hard about it before I recommended the Atlanta Center for Reproductive Medicine to anyone.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
It was about $30,000 for one round of IVF, including medicines transfer and pgs testing
2017, Unknown Success
Review of
Dr Toner took time to explain everything to us. Step by step as to what we would be looking at as treatment. I was suprised to sit down with him on our first appointment. Usually you talk with nurses and other office professionals first, but not at this appointment. He was eager to begin treatment that day, and we are coming up on our next appointment. If the first course of treatment didnt work, he has other options for us.
How was your experience with Jim Toner at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jim Toner at ACRM?
Be honest and open so he can use his experience to help in the best way possible.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jim Toner at ACRM?
Our first appointment, we sat down with Dr. Toner, and he was very polite and made sure we understood everything he was telling us and is optimistic of our course of action.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Kim)
Phone communication is nearly non existent. Email is preferred, but we didn't realize that.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Very comfortable feel to the waiting room. Quick to move patients in.
Jim Toner
Review of
2014 - 2016, Successful
He [Dr. Denis] is the best, honest, realistic doctor I've met. He gave me a plan for hope. He saved us from unrealistic expenses and saves us heartache with trying my damaged eggs. Number one was a healthy baby...He made me feel hopeful that I could be a mom...Frozen embryo transfer protocol, using birth control pills to shut off my hormones, estrace to build up lining, progesterone 5 days before transfer, continuing for 10 weeks of pregnancy.
[ACRM - Buck] Wonderful to deal with, organized, felt as if in very good hands. Only weakness is price, had to take out a loan to afford it...Embryos made, 2 FET, ultrasounds, medications, $39K...[Nurses at ACRM] Wonderful, patient, helpful, answered all my questions and felt like they were part of a team with us to make this work!...He [Dr. Denis] is the best, honest, realistic doctor I've met. He gave me a plan for hope.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
He is the best, honest, realistic doctor I've met. He gave me a plan for hope. He saved us from unrealistic expenses and saves us heartache with trying my damaged eggs. Number one was a healthy baby.
See him ASAP and make a plan!
He made me feel hopeful that I could be a mom.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mirrin Reagan )
Embryos made, 2 FET, ultrasounds, medications, $39K
Glad we only transfered one embryo at a time.

2014 - 2015, Unsuccessful
Dr. Hasty was wonderful. She clearly laid our our options and when it became clear that we would not conceive using my eggs she didn't push us to keep trying. She gave us the advice she would give her daughter or sister which was to consider adoption. I can't thank her enough for this. She is a great doctor and I wish I could see her for all of my healthcare needs.
ACRM is a great clinic. The blood draw appointments were always fast which was great when I had to go in multiple times a week before work. You do sometime see other doctors for procedures but all of the doctors I met seemed great... Dr. Hasty was wonderful. She clearly laid our our options and when it became clear that we would not conceive using my eggs she didn't push us to keep trying. She gave us the advice she would give her daughter or sister which was to consider adoption. I can't thank her enough for this.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty is the kindest doctor I've ever met.
Atlanta Buckhead

She [Dr. Lisa Hasty] was very detailed and answered our questions before we even had to ask them. She was so caring and felt genuine. She was confident which was also very encouraging! We even talked about how we’ll celebrate once we get pregnant which just seemed so personal and hopeful...We are doing some additional testing to get a better plan in place. My previous doctor didn’t mention some of the things Lisa and her team noticed and it’s been more than a year so we are re-testing so she can get a better understanding. Will likely start letrozole next cycle.
She [nurse at ACRM] was great! Knowledgeable and caring and quick to respond!...Clinic was clean and beautiful and had a great view of the city. It felt smaller than expected but it made it feel more hospitable and cozy. Disliked having to pay to park but typical for ATL and GPS made it a little confusing to get to. It was on the 6th floor of Piedmont West building off Howell Mill...We are doing some additional testing to get a better plan in place. My previous doctor didn’t mention some of the things Lisa and her team noticed and it’s been more than a year so we are re-testing so she can get a better understanding. Will likely start letrozole next cycle.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
She was very detailed and answered our questions before we even had to ask them. She was so caring and felt genuine. She was confident which was also very encouraging! We even talked about how we’ll celebrate once we get pregnant which just seemed so personal and hopeful.
Go see her! Let her expertise help guide you and give you answers. Sitting in the dark was hard and I’m so happy we went to see her.
Lisa was amazing and I felt like she talked to me as if I was her own niece or daughter. I felt like an important human to her, and that she truly wants to help.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura Lemay)
She was great! Knowledgeable and caring and quick to respond!

2014 - 2015, Successful
We did ultrasound day 3, bloodwork and ultrasound day 12, Timed intercourse [Protocol with Dr. Lisa Hasty]...Medications that were taken were femara, trigger shot...She was so caring and understanding she took a personal time to talk and explain things she was available even after I left her care...She was extremely knowledgeable and knew the next step every time.it was not all roses. I suffered two losses and she was there every step of the way to figure it out and get it right. I owe by beautiful twins to her.
[The nurse at ACRM] Was very compassionate and my direct contact for medical issues in relating doctor information. Is very easy to get ahold of her via email or call...Everything about the fertility staff and treatment was excellent. The biggest negative to this clinic was the financial side of it. Billing is very delayed and I was constantly told I didn't need to pay and then all the sudden I was told everything was due at the same time,...I had a very good experience at ACrm.
Get her to begin with!
We did ultrasound day 3, bloodwork and ultrasound day 12, Timed intercourse common pregnancy test each cycle. Medications that were taken were femara, trigger shot
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
The nurse her my name may have been Melissa. Was very compassionate and my direct contact for medical issues in relating doctor information. Is very easy to get ahold of her via email or call
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I had a very good experience at ACrm. Everything about the fertility staff and treatment was excellent. The biggest negative to this clinic was the financial side of it. Billing is very delayed and I was constantly told I didn't need to pay and then all the sudden I was told everything was due at the same time,
I was covered by insurance but did end up paying approximately $500 per month

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Robin Fogle] always keeps up with the latest research, and she is also an incredible teacher. She explains things to us thoroughly, but in a way that is easy to understand. She never goes with a one size fits all approach to treatment. Our embryo transfer failed, and even though it was just our first one, she didn't want to go into another one doing the same protocol. She adjusts to take into account what is best for me and for the best chance at success on the next one
The monitoring appointments [at ACRM] are all the morning. My patient care coordinator worked with my schedule as much as possible and usually got me in for my requested appointment times...Each nurse that has taken care of us has been so caring, compassionate, kind and take incredible care of us...~$4000 for the TESE for my husband ~$14000+meds for the stimulation and retrieval $4400+meds for FET
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle is incredibly smart and is one of the best repro endos in Atlanta, in my opinion. She always keeps up with the latest research, and she is also an incredible teacher. She explains things to us thoroughly, but in a way that is easy to understand. She never goes with a one size fits all approach to treatment. Our embryo transfer failed, and even though it was just our first one, she didn't want to go into another one doing the same protocol. She adjusts to take into account what is best for me and for the best chance at success on the next one. We are waiting until after Covid-19 to do another transfer, but she has been so helpful in suggesting things we can do while we wait.
Ask your questions and make the most of your consults with her! You won't see her every time you go in for monitoring appointments, so make the most of your time when you do. She will take great care of you, and even if you don't see her for an ultrasound, she is always monitoring your treatment and deciding the next steps.
I have always felt like Dr. Fogle really cares about our success. She has celebrated every triumph with us and every low point. When our first FET failed, she was so empathetic, and called us herself on a weekend to give us the news. She will spend as much time as we need during consults answering our questions. We never feel rushed with her.
During stimulation, I was on combined menopur and gonal-f, and then added the cetrotide to prevent ovulation. I did a dual trigger with HCG (novarel) and lupron. I was also put on a medication to prevent OHSS, which helped. Dr. Fogle monitored me closely during stimulation, and I feel she did a good job balancing getting a good number of eggs and preventing OHSS. For my FET, I had a protocol with estrace and progesterone in oil. My body acted as it should with this protocol and I was ready for the transfer on the scheduled date.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Demaline)
Overall, the nursing staff is fairly responsive and provides good care. Michelle is my main nurse, and she is always willing to answer my seemingly endless questions, no matter how ridiculous they are. And she is kind, compassionate and patient. Email is the best way to reach her. You will get emails to reach everyone on your care team - the doctor, the nurse, the patient care coordinator and a general email address for the doctor's entire team.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM runs like a well-oiled machine. It is fairly easy to get an appointment, even as a new patient. Their Perimeter office is beautiful and clean. Some of the nurses that draw blood and are with the doctor's in the ultrasound room are not the most friendly. It just depends on who you get. The nurses working in the OR are incredible! We have been in the OR three time - for my husband's TESE, my egg retrieval and our first FET. Each nurse that has taken care of us has been so caring, compassionate, kind and take incredible care of us. Jen, Sarah and the third nurse (whose name I wish I could remember) are the best!!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
The monitoring appointments are all the morning. My patient care coordinator worked with my schedule as much as possible and usually got me in for my requested appointment times. She also got me with Dr. Fogle whenever possible. Sometimes I did have to wait in the waiting room, depending on how busy they were that day with monitoring appointments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Describe Robin Fogle's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Dr. Fogle has a very strong preference for single embryo transfer, which we agree with, so it is not a problem for us. We have so few euploid embryos, we are going to transfer them one at a time.

2015 - 2018, Unknown Success
When I was hospitalized, Dr. Fogle saw me daily in the hospital - I even had her cell phone and she checked in constantly via text... She did warn us about "Dr. Google" but she took the time to answer every far fetched question I had about anything I read online. Always upbeat when we saw her. Initially when we started at ACRM, yes we had the doctor rotation for monitoring, procedures, etc. But we're at a point in the process where Dr. Fogle is doing everything herself to ensure that I'm getting the treatment and level of care that she wants. She fully trusts the other doctors in the practice, but the fact that she wants to see it all through really means a lot.
I've had 3 primary nurses [at ACRM -Altanta Perimeter]. The first moved out of state, the second went out on leave, and I'm still working with the third. All compassionate, answered all questions I had in a timely manner. I really like that I can send off an email and get an answer in a reasonable amount of time...reading material was provided to us to review and all consults stressed single FET transfers. I only had a single embryo for FET, so there was no option for multiples.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle is amazing. From the first consult she has been kind, patient and thorough. She will go over everything in incredible detail, taking as much time as needed to answer questions. She did warn us about "Dr. Google" but she took the time to answer every far fetched question I had about anything I read online. Always upbeat when we saw her. Initially when we started at ACRM, yes we had the doctor rotation for monitoring, procedures, etc. But we're at a point in the process where Dr. Fogle is doing everything herself to ensure that I'm getting the treatment and level of care that she wants. She fully trusts the other doctors in the practice, but the fact that she wants to see it all through really means a lot.
Do your research, ask questions, be patient. Dr. Fogle did give realistic expectations for each procedure, but we still went into everything overconfident that we would beat the odds. Be realistic with yourself, listen to her and your care team. Don't be hard and beat yourself up if things don't go perfectly.
ACRM is an extremely busy clinic. However everyone that I saw on a regular basis was extremely compassionate and empathetic. I've had an unusually high number of complications. The follow up has been incredible. The phlebotomist techs knew me by face and name, not just as a name on a piece of paper. Even the check out clerks were the same. When I miscarried, every person I saw was crying right along with me. When I was hospitalized, Dr. Fogle saw me daily in the hospital - I even had her cell phone and she checked in constantly via text.
2 IUIs, 6 attempted IVF cycles resulting in 4 retrievals 1 IUI conversion and 1 complete cancellation/hospitalization IUI's had clomid followed by progesterone orally. Negative beta's. IVF cycles: E2 Priming x2, MiniStim x2, Microdose Flare x2. One of the E2 Priming and one of the Microdose Flare protocols resulted in 1 frozen embryo but CCS genetic screening showed a chromosome mismatch. One E2 Priming resulted in all embryos arresting. One Microdose Flare resulted in 1 embryo that was CCS chromosomal normal. That FET resulted in a miscarriage. One ministim was cancelled and the other converted into an IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
I've had 3 primary nurses. The first moved out of state, the second went out on leave, and I'm still working with the third. All compassionate, answered all questions I had in a timely manner. I really like that I can send off an email and get an answer in a reasonable amount of time.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
It's clear when you are there in the waiting room that ACRM sees a large volume of patients. But it's also clear that they've gained tremendous experience and insight to a process that's still mostly an unknown. There's so much about fertility (or lack there of) that the medical profession just doesn't know. The financial group is not quite as with it as the medical side. If there's anything "different" about a cycle that doesn't follow their normal procedure, it throws the finance person off and usually they forget to update a fill-in the blank type field with the correct information. Review everything, ask questions, keep records.
Yes, reading material was provided to us to review and all consults stressed single FET transfers. I only had a single embryo for FET, so there was no option for multiples.
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Carpenter is very to the point and thorough. She always took the time to explain everything to me which was so appreciated in this process. She also allowed me the freedom to suggest different pathways forward and was always honest on her opinion of these options...We did a stair-step approach when I did not respond to 50 mg clomid. In the same cycle, we increased to 100 mg clomid and then 7.5 mg letrozole. The next cycle she added dexamethasone to letrozole which helped with ovulation. Dr. Carpenter was very open to trying strategies to help make me ovulate. When the oral medication did not seem to result in a pregnancy, she very gently suggested IVF and explained her rationale for that suggestion.
It can be easy at ACRM to become lost and I found it was very important to follow up consistently...Sometimes the nurses would not have the proper dosage to send to the pharmacy but when I brought this to their attention it was quickly resolved...The front desk staff is always very friendly. I did have some issues with billing but ultimately it was resolved but it was a bit of a headache to get to that point. Scheduling was typically very easy...We did a stair-step approach when I did not respond to 50 mg clomid. In the same cycle, we increased to 100 mg clomid and then 7.5 mg letrozole. The next cycle she added dexamethasone to letrozole which helped with ovulation. Dr. Carpenter was very open to trying strategies to help make me ovulate. When the oral medication did not seem to result in a pregnancy, she very gently suggested IVF and explained her rationale for that suggestion.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Come prepared with questions and Dr. Carpenter will spend the time to explain everything to you. I only know from my experience of asking many questions but I would also think that if you did not have questions, Dr. Carpenter would still be thorough on explaining the process
Dr. Carpenter always spent time answering all of my questions and was incredibly patient
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
Sue Ellen Carpenter

2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Fogle provided all of the information we needed to know, and at no time did I feel I was misled or had information withheld from us...warm, knowledgeable, and able to convey complex information in easily understandable terms...open to answering questions fully and quickly...recommended donor eggs due to my diagnostic tests, a failed FE transfer at another clinic with my own eggs...I felt I could trust her.
My initial impression at my first consultation was that I would never be able to afford treatment at ACRM...now that I am no longer planning any more attempts to use my own eggs, I will not be throwing money away. This clinic is really fantastic with coordinating visits for those of us who are traveling long distances from out of the area...well-organized and I have never waited more than a few hours to get a response from one of them. The coordination at this clinic is impressive.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle provided all of the information we needed to know, and at no time did I feel I was misled or had information withheld from us. She is warm, knowledgeable, and able to convey complex information in easily understandable terms. She is also open to answering questions fully and quickly.
I would recommend that they see her! My only regret is that she was not the first ER that I sought for treatment.
Dr. Fogle was incredibly patient and explained my odds of conceiving via IVF using my own eggs in detail at every step of the process. She also explained the process of using donor eggs as well as the likelihood of success. Dr. Fogle was honest and open about the financial aspects of the procedures as well. She answered all of my questions, and after my initial consultation, I felt I could trust her.
Due to COVID-19, my current treatment plan of IVF using donor eggs is on hold. Dr. Fogle recommended donor eggs due to my diagnostic tests, a failed FE transfer at another clinic with my own eggs, and my eggs. She ordered a hysteropalpinogram to rule out issues related to a childhood surgery that could have interfered with IVF success. That test showed no damage, and we are reassured that it may increase our chances of conceiving via donor eggs after my treatment is resumed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mirren Reagan)
Mirren Reagan and Taylor Chasteen have both been handling coordination of my care, and they are wonderful. They are very well-organized and I have never waited more than a few hours to get a response from one of them. The coordination at this clinic is impressive.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
My initial impression at my first consultation was that I would never be able to afford treatment at ACRM. Compared to the local clinic that performed my first IVF procedure, it seemed to be a very large and expensive operation. The actual and projected costs are actually similar, and now that I am no longer planning any more attempts to use my own eggs, I will not be throwing money away. This clinic is really fantastic with coordinating visits for those of us who are traveling long distances from out of the area.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
With my treatment currently suspended for COVID-19, I have only completed diagnostic testing at this point. ACRM provided estimates of out-of-pocket costs in advance, and they were similar under my health insurance plan at my local clinic. My last visit included blood testing for me and my husband, a hysterosalpinogram, and hysteroscopy, and the total charged to me out of pocket was under $500.
Dr. Fogle's preference for single embryo transfers for women in my age group appears to be in line with currently accepted best practices in assisted reproduction. I am glad to follow her recommendations.
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Hasty is the first doctor that has EVER pulled me into her office, explained my condition, shared personal experiences with regards to how my specific condition has affected her family and assured me that we would find a way for me and my boyfriend to have the family we desperately want. I'm not a crier, but I cried in that moment, because finally I had a doctor who was compassionate...great listener, patient with questions and really makes you feel at ease. I'm 100% confident she's going to help me make a baby and this is the first time I have felt that in my entire life.
It's [ACRM] in a beautiful building and patients are not allowed to bring in children with consideration to those who are still trying to conceive. I have never seen that before and I thought it was very thoughtful. The only drawback is there is a parking garage, so parking is about $6 per visit. Small fee to pay to get a little bit of baby dust...Dr. Hasty is a God-send. She listens, she understands, she doesn't rush, she explains procedures and makes you feel at ease.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
She's attentive, compassionate, great listener, patient with questions and really makes you feel at ease. I'm 100% confident she's going to help me make a baby and this is the first time I have felt that in my entire life.
Go in with an open heart, because she will protect it.
Although my condition has always been managed by my primary OBGYN, I have always left feeling rushed, an inconvenience when I ask questions about my health in general and especially my fertility. I can remember the last visit after asking what were my chances of getting pregnant, my OBGYN basically saying very outright that it wasn't possible and just left me in the room with that. Appointment over, no explanation. I'm fine with blunt, but at least help me understand. Dr. Hasty is the first doctor that has EVER pulled me into her office, explained my condition, shared personal experiences with regards to how my specific condition has affected her family and assured me that we would find a way for me and my boyfriend to have the family we desperately want. I'm not a crier, but I cried in that moment, because finally I had a doctor who was compassionate. You'd be surprised how rare that is. An infertility diagnosis is devastating. Imagine being diagnosed at the age of 19, and living your entire life knowing that this would be a challenge. Navigating relationships and dating, having to have this conversation over and over again. Finally meeting the love of your life and praying that this won't be a deal breaker. It's tough! Dr. Hasty is a God-send. She listens, she understands, she doesn't rush, she explains procedures and makes you feel at ease. She's been so gracious in even making sure my boyfriend is familiar and comfortable through this process. I am forever grateful that I ran across her practice, just by chance. As they all say, "I wish I would have gone to a fertility specialist from the beginning", because it really has made all the difference in my experience. I am forever grateful.
I don't remember the actual protocol, but we have completed an HSG, Semen Analysis, and ultimately IVF is the best option for us, due to my condition with PCOS. Now all that's left to do is start the process and figure out how to finance it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Deloach and Turkessa Jefferson)
They're always warm and extremely responsive.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
It's in a beautiful building and patients are not allowed to bring in children with consideration to those who are still trying to conceive. I have never seen that before and I thought it was very thoughtful. The only drawback is there is a parking garage, so parking is about $6 per visit. Small fee to pay to get a little bit of baby dust. :)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
So far the initial consultations, HSG and other testing was roughly $1600-$1800 out of pocket. My insurance did not cover most.
I haven't started treatment cycles yet.
Atlanta Perimeter

She [Dr. Fogle] is knowledgeable and wants to see the best results for her patients, at least that's how I felt. ... We did the 1st round of clomid with timed intercourse but that was not successful. Then she told me we need to do IVF but I felt like I wanted to try a few more rounds of Clomid with a trigger shot first, I actually begged for that.
The front office staff is very nice. The clinic [ACRM] is very welcoming. My experience was good. I would definitely recommend someone to this clinic. ... I was given an appointment to a different location that is too far from my house, and when the nurse said I can come to the Perimeter location, they could not locate my appointment
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She is knowledgeable and wants to see the best results for her patients, at least that's how I felt. Even though I felt like IVF was being pushed more than any other treatment options. I wish IVF would not be the 1st treatment option that is given to the patients.
Ask a lot of questions. You are your own advocate
She was very upfront and she seemed like she cared and wanted the best results for me, that's more than I can say for another RE I had previously
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sharon Ball)
She seemed very quiet and most of the time when I emailed her I always got "Out of the Office" response. She seems to be out of the office quite abit.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The front office staff is very nice. The clinic is very welcoming. My experience was good. I would definitely recommend someone to this clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
The whole treatment is too expensive especially for someone like we whose insurance does not cover fertility. Also I compared HSG testing cost to the another clinic and ACRM charges $491 more
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Calhoun is always so kind and remembers personal things about your journey. You're never just a number...She makes you feel a lot better about a process that it's already extremely difficult to deal with. She is always so optomistic, which puts you in a better mindset. She has went above and beyond for me with everything...She is extremely knowledgeable and will make sure you have all of the answers you need...I was on Letrozole, Clomid, and Dexamethasone. The first 3 cycles were clomid and dexamethasone, the next 4 were all 3, and the current one is Letrozole and dexamethasone. I've always responded well with the Clomid, but it always thinned out my lining. I would trigger for ovulation after my mid cycle results came back and the IUI would be around 24 hours after. I have had failed cycles each time.
for IUI alone [at ACRM] I paid around $500 each time. I received bills all throughout the month for things like ultrasounds and bloodwork...One of the biggest strengths is how compassionate they are. This is a very scary and overwhleming process and they're with you every step of the way. Our next step is IVF. It is very expensive so we keep doing IUIs while saving up, but I dont feel as if we've exhausted all of our options to get there yet. I'm not sure if we've tried all the medications we can, for my husband and myself.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr Calhoun is very kind and compassionate. She makes you feel a lot better about a process that it's already extremely difficult to deal with. She is always so optomistic, which puts you in a better mindset. She has went above and beyond for me with everything.
Express any concerns and ask any questions you may have. She is extremely knowledgeable and will make sure you have all of the answers you need.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Cailin)
Everyone was so kind and were always very informative. While it's easy to feel alone in this scary process, they always make you feel like they're always by your side every step of the way. They are all so understanding.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
for IUI alone I paid around $500 each time. I received bills all throughout the month for things like ultrasounds and bloodwork.

2018 - 2019, Consult
I felt that I was just another number because of how quickly I felt things were moving [with Dr. Andre Denis]. Of course, I want things to move quickly because we obviously want to conceive. Although he is very cordial, I felt that he was almost rehearsing a memorized speech for people choosing IUI and IVF...He has been nice, informative, and very open about what the next steps would be...If I had to choose, I probably would have chosen a woman doctor to have, probably because I would just feel more comfortable, not that Dr. Denis has made me feel uncomfortable in any way. He has been nice, informative, and very open about what the next steps would be.
Everyone has been very nice [at ACRM]. I just wish some would remember to smile :)...Like any other doctor's office, you have to wait for your appt, and I've waited past my appt time to be seen. Make sure your insurance is accepted there. With my insurance, labs were not covered and had to be sent to Lab Corp, which is fine, but they did tell me I would have to pay OOP for some during treatments that needed to be known right away. When I had my HSG done, I had to go to a different clinic. The NP and radiologist were nice, but I felt like I was just a number there, too.
Ask all the questions!
I felt that I was just another number because of how quickly I felt things were moving. Of course, I want things to move quickly because we obviously want to conceive. Although he is very cordial, I felt that he was almost rehearsing a memorized speech for people choosing IUI and IVF.
We haven't gotten this far in the treatment process, but I did flag on labs regarding my adrenal glands. I had that lab retested, and he told me before hand if the DHEA was still elevated, he would want me to get an MRI, which is the next step for me right now.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tulsi Parikh)
Everyone has been very nice. I just wish some would remember to smile :)
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Very nice. Like any other doctor's office, you have to wait for your appt, and I've waited past my appt time to be seen. Make sure your insurance is accepted there. With my insurance, labs were not covered and had to be sent to Lab Corp, which is fine, but they did tell me I would have to pay OOP for some during treatments that needed to be known right away. When I had my HSG done, I had to go to a different clinic. The NP and radiologist were nice, but I felt like I was just a number there, too.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
I had to pay co- pays each time, but my insurance covered most of my labs and most of my husbands labs. We had to pay OOP for semen analysis and some genetic labs. I have Anthem BCBS, and we are still working through what is covered, etc.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
I was expecting to be notified about initial labs drawn last year. These were complete work up labs. I had emailed my nurse coordinator about them, and she told me they were all normal. When I went back to the consult after these had been drawn, I was notified that something was NOT normal, my DHEA, specifically something regarding my adrenal glands. If I had known sooner, I felt that I could have had labs redrawn sooner and had an MRI sooner, but my husband and I also decided to take a break around this time. When I had my HSG, I had to call the after hours number because my prescription for antibiotics had not been called in. The NP was very quick to call me back and tell me she would take care of it right way, and the next day I got a phone call that my meds were ready!

How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr. Calhoun has been such a kind, warm and skillful RE so far. During our very first consultation, she had to break the news to me that residual cysts from a previous clomid cycle would mean I had to wait a month before starting an IUI cycle, and she was straightforward and kind in her delivery. She personally called me when we realized halfway through my third IUI cycle that I was inexplicably pregnant (bloodwork 10 days before showed progesterone of 1, so they had started me on another round of letrozole), and even though she herself was confused about what exactly was going on, she was very kind as she shared that I was most likely experiencing an early miscarriage. She personally conduced an ultrasound the next day so we could learn more and I could ask her questions. She seems genuinely interested in my success and well being. My only con about her is that I've only seen her in person three times. She splits her time between offices, so she has never performed an IUI for me, and it's a little unnerving to not know who I'm going to see. But when sh!t got real (confusing pregnancy/early miscarriage) she was all over it with multiple personal phone calls and a prompt in-person consultation. I'm hopeful about our next steps and feel confident with Dr. Calhoun handling my treatment.
If it's important for you to see her in person at most visits, be willing to go to multiple office locations depending on her schedule.
Dr. Calhoun has been fantastic so far. She personally called me with the very surprising news that I was pregnant after my second IUI (I had already started Letrozole for another IUI because earlier bloodwork had indicated I wasn't pregnant), and scheduled a meeting with me the very next day to personally conduct an ultrasound and talk me through what was clearly going to be an early miscarriage. She called me a few days later, and I assumed she had some sort of test result she wanted to share that maybe I didn't know about, and so I asked why she was calling. "Because I'm worried about you!" was her answer. I was totally shocked to have a doctor call just because she cared and wanted to check in with me during a confusing and disappointing situation. She's very kind and warm, but also honest and straightforward. The perfect personality mix for me.
So far I've done 2.5 IUI cycles with Dr. Calhoun (third got cancelled halfway through.) She's had me do a baseline scan and bloodwork day 2 or 3, then prescribed 5.0mg of letrozole each time, had me do a mid-cycle scan around day 12, and then I've always ovulated on my own, but if I hadn't, I was prepared to do a trigger shot. First one failed outright, second appeared to have failed, but actually resulted in a very early miscarriage, and third got cancelled. I will do one more IUI and then more onto IVF. She is ready for me to go to IVF now, but I want to try one more IUI since #2 technically worked, and she was fine with me trying one more.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Cailin Wilder)
I really haven't had much interaction with Cailin yet. So far it's been fine, but she really hasn't had much of a chance to be good or bad – she has been responsive and friendly via email, which is huge. I LOVE one of the nurse practitioners Marin (don't think I'm spelling her name right) who has done several ultrasounds for me. It's a big clinic, and I often have random doctors and nurses performing ultrasounds and doing procedures for me (which I don't like), but I'm always happy when I see Marin. I'm THRILLED by how easy scheduling is. It's an absolute delight that I can just send someone an email to get an appointment scheduled, and an hour later, its on the books. It's a far cry from the pain of scheduling appointments with my obgyn before we moved to the big leagues.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Overall, ACRM is a well-oiled machine. Before going myself, I had read some bad reviews about the clinic along the lines of "it's a fertility factory, and you'll just be a number", so I was a bit apprehensive, but I have been very pleasantly surprised. It's a factory only in the sense that they have everything down to a science. I have never waited more than 15 minutes before being called back for an appointment, and the only time I had to wait 30 minutes on the table for an IUI procedure to be done, a nurse came to check on me and told me that a retrieval was going long and I would be seen shortly, and the doctor apologized profusely as well once he came in. The office is beautiful and clean, and scheduling is a dream. It's so seamless. I've always gotten test results the same day. I get return emails over the weekend. Well oiled machine. The only downside is that it is a big clinic. My doctor works out of two different offices, and I have only seen her in person three times. Both of my IUIs have been performed by random doctors (including a male doctor who I find to be too gruff). I hate not seeing the same doctor and nurses every time, but I'm willing to make the sacrifice for the smooth experience and excellent care otherwise.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
So far each IUI is around 2,000 and we anticipate one round of IVF will be 25,000. Likely an extra 5,000 for genetic testing and 5,000 for additional transfers.
N/A as I haven't moved onto IVF yet