Atlanta Buckhead
Johns Creek, GA 30097
711 Canton Rd
Marietta, GA 30060
770.928.2276

DR PATEL IS THE BEST AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANY AND EVERYONE. SHE IS THE REASON I HAVE HOPE AGAIN TO BECOME A MOM. IF I NEVER MET HER I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY GAVE UP. SHE TRULY UNDERSTANDS MY SITUATION AND NEVER JUDGED. ALWAYS KEPT IT REAL WITH ME....I waa told i needed my tubes removed because they were abnormal and if i wanted kids to get them removed and proceed with Ivf...I LOVE HER ENERGY AND HOW COMFORTABLE SHE MADE ME FEEL!
They [staff at ACRM] listen and understand your situation with no judgment. Every time I went there I felt good energy. Always so nice and personable. If i ever needed a question asked they always responded with a good time frame. I love Acrm and would recommend them 100%...Staff is awesome...I waa told i needed my tubes removed because they were abnormal and if i wanted kids to get them removed and proceed with Ivf...DR PATEL IS THE BEST AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANY AND EVERYONE. SHE IS THE REASON I HAVE HOPE AGAIN TO BECOME A MOM. IF I NEVER MET HER I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY GAVE UP. SHE TRULY UNDERSTANDS MY SITUATION AND NEVER JUDGED. ALWAY
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Listen and trust her
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
DR BONNIE PATEL MADE ME FEEL HOPELESS AND ALIVE AGAIN. SHE GAVE ME FAITH THAT I COULD BE A MOM. I LOVE HER ENERGY AND HOW COMFORTABLE SHE MADE ME FEEL!
Describe the protocols Bansari (Bonnie) Patel used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Staff is awesome
Describe your experience with ACRM.
They listen and understand your situation with no judgment. Every time I went there I felt good energy. Always so nice and personable. If i ever needed a question asked they always responded with a good time frame. I love Acrm and would recommend them 100%
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM.
I got quotes for Ivf
Describe Bansari (Bonnie) Patel's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
None
2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
Dr. Calhoun has been the calming presence in the middle of a storm. When I have struggled to understand a diagnosis, she went out of her way to ensure that I had the information I need and that I felt comfortable, even when it was beyond her job description to do so. She is one of the most compassionate doctors we have worked with.
We have experienced many of both with ACRM. One of my biggest complaints is that it can be very challenging to get someone on the phone to schedule a time-sensitive procedure. This has made us almost mess up an entire month of treatment. Also, we often feel like a number. The staff does not seem the most compassionate- oftentimes, I would feel like a burden to the nurses or care coordinators. Pros-Dr. Calhoun goes above and beyond for her patients.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Ask many questions! They do not bother Dr. Calhoun. She is happy to help!
Kathryn Calhoun
2015 - 2018, Successful
Dr. Denis showed compassion with both our visits...Our first cycle we transferred two embryos, which resulted in our only child so far...He is very open, so ask anything you need and he will answer every question you ask...He even took the time months later to ensure we were still doing fine, and if we were gonna still try another cycle with them or not.
We used all 3 clinics of ACRM throughout Atlanta, and they all communicate very well, and all provide the same attitude. They all were very clean and all the nurses were up-to-date with your personal situation...Dr. Denis showed compassion with both our visits...Our first cycle we transferred two embryos, which resulted in our only child so far...
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Dr. Denis showed compassion with both our visits, one resulting in a cha l child; while the second was unfortunately a miscarriage. He even took the time months later to ensure we were still doing fine, and if we were gonna still try another cycle with them or not.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andre Denis at ACRM?
Describe the protocols Andre Denis used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Our first cycle we transferred two embryos, which resulted in our only child so far. Our second resulted in a early miscarriage after our first check up.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
Overall the first ivf treatment was around 16,000, which included the embryo retrieval and transfer, as well as a minor procedure that needed to be done beforehand. Second was around 4,500 which was just the embryo transfer.
Andre Denis
Atlanta Perimeter
She [Dr. Robin Fogle] was amazing! She took her time with us and let us ask all the questions. She was easy to get ahold of and her supporting staff was easy to work with too...Her bedside manner was great. She was honest yet supportive...We were going to transfer two and THANK GOODNESS we didn’t. I would have had three babies!... They would be quick to reply and always help if something didn’t seem right. They always welcomed us.
I wish I had a better understanding of the insurance process. My company paid for 90% of my cycle but I didn’t realize that until 1/2 way through. I felt like the financial office [ACRM] could have done a better job communicating.... They would be quick to reply and always help if something didn’t seem right. They always welcomed us.... Trust them. They do this everyday. We were going to transfer two and THANK GOODNESS we didn’t. I would have had three babies!
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She was amazing! She took her time with us and let us ask all the questions. She was easy to get ahold of and her supporting staff was easy to work with too. They would be quick to reply and always help if something didn’t seem right. They always welcomed us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Ask a ton of questions and trust them
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Her bedside manner was great. She was honest yet supportive.
Kind and helpful
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I wish I had a better understanding of the insurance process. My company paid for 90% of my cycle but I didn’t realize that until 1/2 way through. I felt like the financial office could have done a better job communicating.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Describe Robin Fogle's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Robin Fogle

2021, Successful
I felt very safe and comfortable having Dr. Patel as my doctor...she had a welcoming attitude that made it easy for me to interact with her...A few days before my estimated egg retrieval date, bloodwork showed I was already at high risk of getting OHSS, so she made me stop taking the stimulation shots, skip Novarel and ask me to take my Luprolide trigger shot. About 48 hours later, I was sedated while the clinic retrieved my eggs. I had to take Cabergoline to help with the OHSS. I had a freeze-all cycle and sent our embryos for genetic testing.
The clinic [ACRM] had a financial coordinator that would explain all the expenses in detail. They also provided a breakdown of the costs for each phase of the cycle. I had no problems understanding the costs associated with the procedure. The overall price seemed to me a little lower than I expected it to be (based on my research), which is good. But do note that the cost breakdown does not include medications and lab testing not directly associated with IVF
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
I felt very safe and comfortable having Dr. Patel as my doctor. She definitely knew what she was doing, and she had a welcoming attitude that made it easy for me to interact with her. She answered all of my questions no matter how silly I felt asking them. She explained everything very thoroughly to me. Sometimes she would add a "pop-quiz style" question in there, which catches me off guard but I understand why she does it - to make sure that I understand what she is explaining to me. The wait times when I come to see her are very reasonable.
Don't hesitate to ask any questions that's in your mind, no matter how silly or stupid you think your questions are!
Dr. Patel has a very warm and friendly demeanor. She is very conversational in our interactions with her, which we appreciate because it makes asking questions easier and understanding the process easier.
For the egg retrieval phase, I used Gonal-F, menopur and cetrotide. A few days before my estimated egg retrieval date, bloodwork showed I was already at high risk of getting OHSS, so she made me stop taking the stimulation shots, skip Novarel and ask me to take my Luprolide trigger shot. About 48 hours later, I was sedated while the clinic retrieved my eggs. I had to take Cabergoline to help with the OHSS. I had a freeze-all cycle and sent our embryos for genetic testing. Meanwhile, I was asked to take birth control pills. Prior to embryo transfer, I started taking estrace (tablet) and progesterone (injection). After I got a positive pregnancy test, Dr. Patel asked me continue taking both until week 10 of pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Dr. Patel had her own care and scheduling team.)
Dr. Patel's care and scheduling teams are awesome. They communicate timely and very well. When they send out emails, they also give me a call right away to make sure I received the email and to see if anything was unclear to me. All of the information they send over are very detailed that I normally do not have any follow up questions. All instructions provided are very clear. And if I had any concerns or questions, they were so kind enough to answer even though I sounded like such a worry wart.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Overall, I have no concerns about the clinics. The clinics followed very good COVID-19 safety protocols, which I appreciate. The staff in the clinics are all friendly. Their perimeter location is probably the most busy - the wait time in the lobby sometimes is long. Unfortunately, I think that is also the location that has the most complete equipment so you will probably get an appointment there at some point. Be sure to review/confirm ahead of time what your insurance covers. I learned only as I was about to begin my IVF procedure that CCRM (the lab portion of ACRM) is considered out-of-network by my insurance. Fortunately, I was provided a CCRM discount but it is still not as good as getting complete coverage. Sometimes, it is also hard to get prompt response when it comes to requesting for a copy of paperwork.
The clinic had a financial coordinator that would explain all the expenses in detail. They also provided a breakdown of the costs for each phase of the cycle. I had no problems understanding the costs associated with the procedure. The overall price seemed to me a little lower than I expected it to be (based on my research), which is good. But do note that the cost breakdown does not include medications and lab testing not directly associated with IVF, e.g. pregnancy test.
Dr. Patel's approach for me was to transfer a single embryo. I had no concerns or issues with that. I understand that it was overall safer to transfer a single embryo.
Atlanta Perimeter

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Fogle. Early on in my treatment with her, I had a unique, adverse reaction to one of the fertility medications. Dr. Fogle did everything possible to help me through it and this exceptional level of care continued throughout my fertility journey. I wish all of my doctors were like her...She is an expert in her field, has a wonderful, relatable demeanor and inspires confidence. And I was always impressed at how quickly she got back to me with answers to my questions.
ACRM Perimeter is an aesthetically pleasing office, clean and efficiently run. Appointments are typically quick and the staff is helpful...care team was always extremely helpful and responsive. Being my first experience with fertility and pregnancy, I tend to have lots of questions and the care team always answered them quickly and thoroughly...And I was impressed at how quickly and proficiently the clinic adapted to the current COVID crisis...
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
As I mentioned before, I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Fogle. In fact, I am sad to be leaving her care as I graduate back to my ob-gyn for the duration of my pregnancy. I truly feel that she got to know me as a patient, which is invaluable. She is an expert in her field, has a wonderful, relatable demeanor and inspires confidence. And I was always impressed at how quickly she got back to me with answers to my questions. I wish that all of my doctors were like Dr. Fogle.
Going through fertility can be difficult and trying, but trust in the process and know that you are in excellent hands with Dr. Fogle.
Describe the protocols Robin Fogle used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
I tried IUI once (it resulted in a negative pregnancy test) and then proceeded to IVF due to the increased odds of success for someone my age . I did stimulant injections, had an egg retrieval, my embryos were genetically tested, and then I had a frozen transfer. The transfer was successful and resulted in a pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Demaline)
Dr. Fogle's care team was always extremely helpful and responsive. Being my first experience with fertility and pregnancy, I tend to have lots of questions and the care team always answered them quickly and thoroughly.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM Perimeter is an aesthetically pleasing office, clean and efficiently run. Appointments are typically quick and the staff is helpful. And I was impressed at how quickly and proficiently the clinic adapted to the current COVID crisis.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
IUI has its own cost (broken down by visits, bloodwork and ultrasounds). IVF was broken into two phases: the egg retrieval (the most expensive phase) and then the frozen embryo transfer.
None.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
There was one instance were my urine culture was misplaced. I addressed the issue with my nurse and she resolved the issue.
Robin Fogle
Atlanta Perimeter
She [Dr. Patel] was very patient to answer every question we had during our consultation sessions, and explained everything thoroughly. We felt like she knew us and connected to us...She presented all our options, explained each of them - their success rates, risks, etc. and once we made our decision, she helped us throughout our process...
They [ACRM nurses] always responded to my questions promptly, always followed up to make sure I was taking my medications on the days I needed to start...The clinic is clean and organized and the staff is very attentive. There were some appointments where the doctor was overbooked so we had to wait more than 20 minutes for our appointment but other than that, have never had any other issues. The staff directs you with clear instructions and are very friendly.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
As a infertility patient, Dr. Patel has been the best doctor we've worked with so far. She was very patient with our questions and explained everything thoroughly. She presented all our options, explained each of them - their success rates, risks, etc. and once we made our decision, she helped us throughout our process. I recommended her to my cousin who was going through the similar issues and my cousin had the same positive experience with her. Dr. Patel treats each of her patient with much care that you can see while interacting with her.
Dr. Patel is very patient in answering questions, so if you have any question, do not hesitate to ask her.
She was very patient to answer every question we had during our consultation sessions, and explained everything thoroughly. We felt like she knew us and connected to us.
We did IVF with Dr. Patel since we had tried IUI and other options with our previous doctor with no success. We are now 10 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Melissa Branch and Ashley Malley)
Patel Care team was the best nurse team i have ever worked with. They always responded to my questions promptly, always followed up to make sure I was taking my medications on the days I needed to start, and made me feel like they were taking care of me like I was with them, even though it was all done via email.
IVF cost
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Patel from the day 1 I met her she was very warmth in her conversation, the conversations are always in such a way that she talks about family and baby assuring you that you are here for that and they are here to help...Most of my appointments I got to see Dr. Patel which was the best thing as I could consult her and ask queries. She was very friendly and always fun to talk with....
The staff at ACRM are so professional and caring. They take care of you from the treatment to the financing all at one place. We did not had to search for information everywhere. Only thing I would say the appointment should be taken much in advance as we got to see Dr. Patel after 2 months wait...Once or twice when my estrogen results and other results came the nurse did not inform me the numbers and mentioned its low. I am always curious to know what exactly low means, after asking multiple times I got to know my numbers...
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Of course the first thing is I will recommend Dr. Patel to my friend and I already did, hope she get appointment with Dr. Patel. Also I got referred to ACRM from one of my colleague and I am so happy that we decided to do that. Dr. Patel gave us the hope and that the biggest thing to get the success. I cannot thank her enough and her entire team to help build out family. From the Day 1 I knew I am at the right place. I was bit overwhelmed with all the process of taking injections reading through the internet etc. Dr. Patel mentioned that don't search in google, if I have any questions I can reach out to her anytime and I did and that really helped. First egg retrieval I had just 2 eggs and only 1 got fertilized. Dr. Patel always said to me we just need one just one may that's your baby, those words gave me so much strength. she always let me believe quality matters not quantity. But we decided to go for 3 egg retrieval cycles and collected more embryos and that helped. she was very open and clear in her conversations which helped us not to build any false expectations. I still cannot believe the day I heard she called and said "You are pregnant". Most of my appointments I got to see Dr. Patel which was the best thing as I could consult her and ask queries. She was very friendly and always fun to talk with . All the stress and worries around the process just eased out over the time and I had such a flawless experience. I am sure people might have more complexities and challenges but I would say one should not wait and worry about the IVF process. If you are with such awesome team and awesome doctors and you have the trust , rest will happen. The staff at ACRM are so professional and caring. It is because of Dr. Patel’s patient and expertise that we are planning for out second one. My first one is 14 months old now. Thankyou Dr. Bonnie Patel , Caitlin Stephens, Melisa & the entire team for everything that you have done for us. You are the best!
Dr. Patel from the day 1 I met her she was very warmth in her conversation, the conversations are always in such a way that she talks about family and baby assuring you that you are here for that and they are here to help. Of course she explained all the process and I still remember I was bit worried on how cumbersome and painful the process will be but she eased that out and she said she is here , she is here for that those words gave me so much confidence and she was right the team was always available for any questions on email or phone.

2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr Patel was always so caring and supportive and would take the extra time to talk to me, never feeling rushed in any way...Loving, supporting and caring for her patients. Easy to talk to and communicate with...She explained all the risks involved in multiples. I still wanted to transfer 2, and she supported me on my decision...
I think that the only weakness during my time there [ACRM] was that the front desk was a bit hard to reach, but once I was assigned to a careteam I didn’t have to worry about that, they responded to email very fast and would call me back in a timely manner...If I ever had any concerns or issues they [nurses] would respond immediately and always had who to talk to...
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr Patel is the sweetest doctor I have met! Loving, supporting and caring for her patients. Easy to talk to and communicate with. She made my experience better than I thought. I would highly recommend her without a doubt.
Nothing really, everything was great.
I was unexplained infertility, and all my results were prefect, so in that case we decided to do IUI cycles first. Those didn’t work and then we moved on to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Melissa )
Melissa and the whole careteam were incredible, being so caring and supportive throughout my journey. They were always on time and never had me waiting for long, especially as this is during Covid times. If I ever had any concerns or issues they would respond immediately and always had who to talk to. They made this experience better than I expected.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I think that the only weakness during my time there was that the front desk was a bit hard to reach, but once I was assigned to a careteam I didn’t have to worry about that, they responded to email very fast and would call me back in a timely manner.
My doctor let me know that there’s no need for me to transfer more than one as my chances were high. She explained all the risks involved in multiples. I still wanted to transfer 2, and she supported me on my decision.
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Patel was warm and gracious during our time at ACRM. She was honest, supportive and her guidance was incredibly helpful...After a year of different treatments, I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with twins and I give all my thanks to them!...She was always prompt, clear & they always made sure to answer any questions that I had.
ACRM was clean, organized, welcoming & overall a wonderful place to visit during my apts. I always felt at ease and comfortable. The wait times were normally short & if they did have you wait they would make sure you were comfortable during that time period...All of the staff at ACRM welcomed my husband and I with open arms. They were always great about responding to emails, answering any questions along the way & always made sure we were taken care of.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr. Patel was warm and gracious during our time at ACRM. She was honest, supportive and her guidance was incredibly helpful. She was always prompt, clear & they always made sure to answer any questions that I had.
To be open and honest with her, set expectations together so everyone is on the same page & aware of the end goal.
I am beyond grateful for ACRM, in particular Dr. Patel & her team. Dr. Patel was warm and gracious during our time at ACRM. She was honest, supportive and her guidance was incredibly helpful. The staff with ACRM was always prompt, clear & they always made sure to answer any questions that I had. I can not recommend them enough & my husband and I are so grateful for everyone there in making what is a very difficult situation a little more comfortable. After a year of different treatments, I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with twins and I give all my thanks to them!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Malley)
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The treatments were not cheap but we were made aware of what we could expect when the time came to make payments.
Atlanta Perimeter
Dr. Patel is extremely knowledgeable and explained everything very well to my husband and I. We never left the clinic with unanswered questions. She was honest with us and made us with comfortable with our treatment options...[she] suggested only transferring 1 embryo for greater success...She was extremely positive and believed in the IVF process for us
$4000 for meds $22,000 for IVF cycle...The entire [ACRM] nursing staff was great! They all were rooting for me, and praying for a successful pregnancy...The clinic was referred to me by my gynecologist and it was a great referral. Everyone was helpful and supportive throughout my journey there. Even during COVID times, I felt comfortable going into the clinic for my blood work and ultrasounds.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr. Patel was amazing. From our first virtual consultation, she made us feel at ease. She told us our options and gave the best advise to us. She was extremely positive and believed in the IVF process for us. She made great suggestions and we are very grateful the transfer worked out successfully the first time. We had very few setbacks while in her care.
Go in with an open mind. Have lots of questions. Dr. Patel will listen and answer your questions completely and honestly. She wants to do whatever she can to get her couples a baby.
1 Egg Retrieval Estrogen 3x a day Progesterone shots 1x a day for 10 wks 1 FET
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Melissa Branch)
The entire nursing staff was great! They all were rooting for me, and praying for a successful pregnancy
$4000 for meds $22,000 for IVF cycle
Dr. Patel suggested only transferring 1 embryo for greater success.
Atlanta Perimeter

She [Dr. Bansari] did care for us and she knew exactly what we wanted (we were very vocal). She guided her thru the entire IVF process...is very thorough, confident and will not waste your time in IUIs and stuff. You'd have to let her know that you want to get pregnant at any cost...Dr Patel has expertise to get you thru this...We did use PGS which turned out to be great because we had 28 eggs retrieved off which only 11 survived after mixing with sperm after a week. They then sent those 11 embryos for PGS testing which turned out was important
We prepaid for PGS [at ACRM] for 8 embryos but we had 11 embryos and all were sent without our consent thus resulting is to pay more for the 3 extra PGS...Strength - Good location but if you're in the burbs, expect to drive thru the commute. Weakness - non negotiable IVF costs. ACRM is great. They did a lot of procedures on us: Removal of polyps, 2 IUIs, IVF with FET...We did use PGS which turned out to be great because we had 28 eggs retrieved off which only 11 survived after mixing with sperm after a week.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr Patel is very thorough, confident and will not waste your time in IUIs and stuff. You'd have to let her know that you want to get pregnant at any cost. Yes, IVF can be a bit expensive, but all that money won't go with you to the grave. Provided you're not a high risk category (over the age of 36, etc), and provided the eggs and sperm are healthy, pregnancy should not be a problem. Dr Patel has expertise to get you thru this.
All Good!
She did care for us and she knew exactly what we wanted (we were very vocal). She guided her thru the entire IVF process and how even though a woman has 3 million eggs, only a few are good quality which can result in a pregnancy with a healthy baby. There are so many things that can go wrong. We'd like to thank not only Dr Patel but her staff and above all of that, the power of God Almighty. In the end, it's the nature/universe that makes the magic between the sperms and eggs work.
We did use PGS which turned out to be great because we had 28 eggs retrieved off which only 11 survived after mixing with sperm after a week. They then sent those 11 embryos for PGS testing which turned out was important - Only 3 of those 11 embryos could produce a healthy baby. PGS Is so important! My wife and I are less than 35 years old and we benefit so much from it!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
Abby is awesome!
Describe your experience with ACRM.
$7,000 including $3,000 for medications (off site speciality clinic - SMP Pharmacy in Miami) The rest was paid by our insurance since we had met our deductible for the year. Phew!
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
We prepaid for PGS for 8 embryos but we had 11 embryos and all were sent without our consent thus resulting is to pay more for the 3 extra PGS
Atlanta Perimeter
Dr. Patel is trustworthy. She explains very clear that we wanted to know about treatment like risks, results of treatment, etc. she gives the time as much as we need for any of our concerns during the treatment. If we need to email her for any of our concerns for treatment, she quickly responds within hours.
[ACRM] clinic's strengths are there is less waiting time and they give the quick result of the test, clinics are clean. they maintain hygiene. clinic's weaknesses are - It is a little expensive. The financial department is not quick as another department...Dr. Patel is trustworthy. She explains very clear that we wanted to know about treatment like risks, results of treatment, etc. she gives the time as much as we need for any of our concerns during the treatment.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
If you want to know anything about treatment, ask her without hesitation, she will answer very clear
she always gave us time as much as we need for any of our concerns during our treatment. She answers and explains everything that we wanted to know about our treatment and possibilities.

2020 - 2021, Successful
[Dr. Calhoun] is very forward, which I like in a doctor. She Answered all my questions clearly and Gave me a lot of confidence through all stages of the procedure. I wish I saw her every visit but that’s just not the way it works at ACRM...She’s suggested we do one embryo transfer...It was during Covid, So we met a lot during zoom
I was in and out of there in under an hour so I can do everything before work. If my appointment was running late it was rare and they were very apologetic. You can go to different locations which is nice and convenient...I went to ACRMBuckhead a lot and the women who drew my blood there were Incredible..
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
She is very forward, which I like in a doctor. She Answered all my questions clearly and Gave me a lot of confidence through all stages of the procedure. I wish I saw her every visit but that’s just not the way it works at ACRM.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
It was during Covid, So we met a lot during zoom
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe Kathryn Calhoun's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
She’s suggested we do one embryo transfer and suggested against doing multiple embryos.
Kathryn Calhoun

2017 - 2020, Successful
She thoroughly analyzed my previous care and walked us through some new options and suggestions for treatment. ... Dr. Carpenter truly listened and thought outside the box for my treatments. ... She has a soft and warm manner about her making you feel comfortable under her care. ... Dr. Carpenter goes above and beyond trying to ease your anxiety and find solutions to create the family you long for. She is also very smart and determined to get to the cause of any issues.
Multiple locations, doctors, and staff support. This allows for scheduling flexibility but also means you may see a variety of practitioners depending on where you elect to receive your care. The clinic communicates with one another very well so your care is coordinated. ... Each embryo transfer was about $5000 total. The prescriptions for the transfer were about $100. This was out-of-pocket because we did not have infertility coverage.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Dr. Carpenter is very experienced and very thorough. She has a soft and warm manner about her making you feel comfortable under her care. She is also very smart and determined to get to the cause of any issues.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Dr. Carpenter truly listened and thought outside the box for my treatments. We had previously been with another clinic with only negative results and were ready to give up until we met with Dr. Carpenter. She thoroughly analyzed my previous care and walked us through some new options and suggestions for treatment.
Describe the protocols Sue Ellen Carpenter used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
All of my transfers were frozen embryo cycles. Typically I would take birth control for a few days before beginning the real protocol to allow the 3-week protocol to be scheduled. I would start with estrogen for 2 weeks followed by the addition of progesterone injections for the 3rd week leading up the transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sherri Bisciotti)
Always friendly, responsive, and attentive
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM.
Describe Sue Ellen Carpenter's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Dr. Carpenter tried single embryo transfers the 1st 2 attempts and then the 3rd attempt we transferred to embryos which is when we became pregnant.
Johns Creek

I waited for an hour and a half in the waiting room, when I did my consultation and [Dr. Carpenter] kept checking her text messages and breaking off while talking to me to do so. At first I liked how she mapped out the course of treatment, but then I found out she told me a lot of wrong information (which medication, antibiotics, which labs they would run and which they wouldn’t because my obgyn had already run, etc)...
I was REALLY disappointed with my care at ACRM. They don’t seem to have their act together. This is such a stressful issue, the very least I would expect is for them to have some organization and compassion. And I shouldn’t have to email 3 times to get a response from a nurse. If the policy is to respond to email in 24 hours, actually stick to it, and if you don’t apologize for taking so long to respond. Also...there should be someone somewhere who answers a phone. If a patient is freaking out about finding out what location they were supposed to be at because they don’t call or send reminder/verification messages for appointments, the patient should at least be able to reach a receptionist
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
If she isn’t paying attention to you, tell her that you are paying for the consultation, you expect her to be present. Also, ask her what you should do if anything changes from what she is telling you along the way (should you tell your nurse, etc)
I waited for an hour and a half in the waiting room, when I did my consultation and kept checking her text messages and breaking off while talking to me to do so. She gave me information which later ended up being incorrect, her office canceled my HSG appointment and couldn’t reschedule it so they outsourced me to another place (not one of their locations), they scheduled my initial appointment and didn’t tell me which location (indicated it was with my original location but it was not).
Initially she told me they would do a base ultrasound on day 3, along with a panel of hormones, etc. She told me she wouldn’t redo tests my doc had already done (she did though because apparently she doesn’t put anything she says in the system). She then told me they would set up the HSG and the MidCycle ultra sound and blood work at the same time and I should take the antibiotic a day before the HSG and continue until I was done with the course (5 days) this changed because she never noted it in my file and forgot what she told me. I would go on letrozole on my 3rd day of my cycle, come in for an iui (maybe do a trigger shot depending on my follicial size st my mid cycle).
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sherri was my nurse and abelina was my patient care coordinator)
I was pretty disappointed with their scheduling. My care coordinator was nice, but the office had some serious issues with scheduling. My HSG (which I scheduled at the beginning of my cycle) got cancelled and they couldn’t reschedule - I had to go to Northside Hospital radiology to get it done instead, which was really disappointing
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM.
It’s definitely not cheap. It was about 1500 for intial blood work and ultrasound, 1500 for the HSG, 500 for midpoint ultrasound, 499 for iui, etc
No idea
Johns Creek

She [Dr. Carpenter] is very knowledgeable and kind but I wish there were greater attention to my case. I saw her *maybe* once a month during monitoring appointments so I did not feel like she was really involved or even really appraised of how the treatments were going. ... I started with timed intercourse and clomid bc I have PCOS. After getting no results, I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility and it was recommended that I try IUI.
Sometimes the front staff [ACRM] can be a bit cold, but the nursing team and finance people are great. ... The staff can be difficult to contact over the phone (don't miss the afternoon call backs if you have questions!) ... Also, be prepared to wait a while at appointments. I once waited an hour and 20 mins for a simple blood draw. I would recommend getting the first appointment of the day if possible and getting there extra early. This seemed to help me get through in a timely manner.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
She is very knowledgeable and kind but I wish there were greater attention to my case. I saw her *maybe* once a month during monitoring appointments so I did not feel like she was really involved or even really appraised of how the treatments were going.
Be prepared to really advocate for yourself.
She was always very calm and reassuring during my visits. I do wish there was greater attention on my case and concerns.
I started with timed intercourse and clomid bc I have PCOS. After getting no results, I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility and it was recommended that I try IUI. I began to have reactions to clomid, so asked to try another medication, femara, but it did not work well for regulating my cycle. At one point it made me ovulate very early and honestly wished they had recommended that we cancel that IUI bc it was not optimal timing or follicle quality. The treatments are pricey and we felt like that one was a waste.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sherri)
The staff can be difficult to contact over the phone (don't miss the afternoon call backs if you have questions!) However, they were very responsive to emails and I learned to have them address my concerns via email.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Sometimes the front staff can be a bit cold, but the nursing team and finance people are great. Also, be prepared to wait a while at appointments. I once waited an hour and 20 mins for a simple blood draw. I would recommend getting the first appointment of the day if possible and getting there extra early. This seemed to help me get through in a timely manner.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Keenan showed a great deal of compassion when I had my miscarriage. It was in that moment that I truly saw how much he cares for his patients. He always treats me with such respect and dignity. It was my fear that my doctor would look on me with pity but instead he just tries to be proactive.... We have done three rounds of our UI with letrozol. Two out of the three rounds we did a trigger shot the day before. Getting the timing right with this has been very stressful for me because I have to drive two hours just to get to Dr. Keenan‘s office.
The clinic itself [ACRM- Johns Creek] is very nice. Parking is easy and the waiting room comfortable. The front desk staff learn see you are very quickly and welcomes you when you walk in the door. I’ve never had a long wait they normally get you in and out pretty quickly. Also really appreciate that they ask that people do not bring children into the waiting room. Find that very respect.... Each round of our UI is approximately $2000, The trigger shot is almost $200 each time, and just a consultation with Dr. Keenan is around $150 every time we see him.
How was your experience with David Keenan at ACRM?
Dr. Keenan showed a great deal of compassion when I had my miscarriage. It was in that moment that I truly saw how much he cares for his patients. He always treats me with such respect and dignity. It was my fear that my doctor would look on me with pity but instead he just tries to be proactive. He is respectful and soft-spoken. And I have never feel that he is going to give up on me even when I feel like giving up myself.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Keenan at ACRM?
He comes across as having a tough outer shell but I truly believe that he has a soft center and really cares for his patients. I would also tell them to never worry about asking him too many questions. Honestly doesn’t mind being asked.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Keenan at ACRM?
The staff and doctor are very considerate and professionally with me. I sometimes feel rushed while I’m there and because there are so many patients there is little flexibility with appointments. Over, I am happy with how I am treated especially because this has been such an emotional and heartbreaking experience.
Describe the protocols David Keenan used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
We have done three rounds of our UI with letrozol. Two out of the three rounds we did a trigger shot the day before. Getting the timing right with this has been very stressful for me because I have to drive two hours just to get to Dr. Keenan‘s office. The first round of IUI with letrozole and a trigger shot worked but resulted in a miscarriage. We are working really hard to save up to try another round after the second two failed. IVF Will be the next step if we can save up enough money.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sherri)
Sherry and Stephanie were the two nurses that I saw most often. They honestly became like friends and one of my biggest support systems. I live two hours away from the Johns Creek office in the north Georgia mountains. I often times have to wake up at five in the morning just to get there for a quick appointment or to get my blood drawn. These two ladies knew this and we’re very compassionate and understanding. They got to know me on a personal level and would ask questions and check on me. I felt human around them and not just some test subject.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic itself is very nice. Parking is easy and the waiting room comfortable. The front desk staff learn see you are very quickly and welcomes you when you walk in the door. I’ve never had a long wait they normally get you in and out pretty quickly. Also really appreciate that they ask that people do not bring children into the waiting room. Find that very respect.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Keenan at ACRM.
Treatment has been extremely expense. I have insurance but my insurance covers nothing associated with infertility. Each round of our UI is approximately $2000, The trigger shot is almost $200 each time, and just a consultation with Dr. Keenan is around $150 every time we see him.
Describe David Keenan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Something like this will be one of our next steps if you can save up enough money for I’ve.
David Keenan
Johns Creek

I am now preparing for egg donor IVF. Before this happens, she [Dr. Sue Ellen Carpenter] recommended I have the fibroids removed...was open and honest. She cares about her patients including their physical and mental well-being...always offers both sides of the procedure(s), good and bad. You never feel rushed when talking to her. She refrains from offering personal advice. She always provides research based answers.
$60/visit. IUI approx. $3,000 each. Meds. $25 [costs at ACRM]...The clinic is great at scheduling people. The waiting room is never over crowded nor do you have to wait long. The care coordinators are responsive and caring. It would be great if the frozen sperm and IUI procedure were at the Johns Creek location vs going to the other office. I would have also prefer Dr. Carpenter to perform the IUI procedure instead of a doctor I never met.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Dr. Carpenter always offers both sides of the procedure(s), good and bad. You never feel rushed when talking to her. She refrains from offering personal advice. She always provides research based answers.
Look forward to being cared for by a Dr. who puts you first.
Dr. Carpenter was open and honest. She cares about her patients including their physical and mental well-being.
I had 3 IUI’s. I wanted to try to have a child using my own eggs. My ovarian reserve was slightly below normal, but all other tests were fine. She used Letrozole to increase the number of eggs produced, but each time I never had more than 2 well developed eggs released. I also used progesterone inserted vaginally. The end result was 2 negative results and 1 chemical miscarriage. I am now preparing for egg donor IVF. Before this happens, she recommended I have the fibroids removed. The surgery is tomorrow, 3/1/18.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Timeka Carter)
Timeka is a good care coordinator. She always called back ina timely manner and was extremely fast when replying to emails. I did not have much interaction with my nurse. I did not have much interaction with
$60/visit. IUI approx. $3,000 each. Meds. $25
It is my understanding the center will only emplaned one egg when using a donor. I feel we should have the option to use more than one.
Johns Creek

Dr. Carpenter made me feel like I mattered. She went out of her way to make sure I understood what was going on. She emailed me and updated me personally as opposed to her office staff updating me. She called me herself to tell me that the transfer worked and that I was finally pregnant. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Carpenter.... I did IVF and did a freeze all cycle because we genetically tested all embryos. We did an antagonist protocol. We used follistim, menopur, and cetrotide.
Overall the office staff [ACRM- Johns Creek] is professional however they could be a little better at communicating and also having compassion. As the patient you must be your own advocate! The financial advisors could be a little more helpful as well....Dr. Carpenter made me feel like I mattered.... She emailed me and updated me personally as opposed to her office staff updating me. She called me herself to tell me that the transfer worked and that I was finally pregnant. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Carpenter.
Be your own advocate!
I did IVF and did a freeze all cycle because we genetically tested all embryos. We did an antagonist protocol. We used follistim, menopur, and cetrotide. Did a trigger shot then had the egg retrieval 36 hours later. About a month later we did a single embryo transfer and used estrace and progesterone to support the pregnancy. The transfer was successful and resulted in a healthy baby girl.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Overall the office staff is professional however they could be a little better at communicating and also having compassion. As the patient you must be your own advocate! The financial advisors could be a little more helpful as well.

2007 - 2016, Successful
She [Dr. Sue Ellen Carpenter] was amazing. She was very knowledgeable & took the time I needed every appointment. She explained everything in great detail & made sure I understood what was happening during every step of the journey...I took many rounds of Clomid & Letrozole to make me ovulate, I had day 3 baseline ultrasounds, then numerous other ultrasounds to see how my ovaries were responding. Then used Estrogen to help with my uterus lining so it would thicken up.
Carla [ACRM nurse] was great. She was very thorough when explaining the plan for my fertility journey from day one to the end of that cycle. She was available to take emails with questions & she responded quickly. She was great...For most of my treatment I had great insurance so there wasn't much cost of me at all. But the most recent insurance company wasn't so good so I paid out of pocket around $4000 total for my embryo transfer.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
She was amazing. She was very knowledgeable & took the time I needed every appointment. She explained everything in great detail & made sure I understood what was happening during every step of the journey.
Be sure to ask a lot of questions.
She took the time to explain everything to me in detail, no matter how many times I asked.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Carla Fedigan)
Carla was great. She was very thorough when explaining the plan for my fertility journey from day one to the end of that cycle. She was available to take emails with questions & she responded quickly. She was great.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic was great. It was very clean & organized. They were sure to keep your information & situation private.
Johns Creek
She [Dr. Sue Ellen Carpenter) believed in multiple [embryo transfer]...She was very kind as was her staff. It made the stress more manageable...I just wish she would have been more successful in my treatment. Retrieval was cancelled. I just felt like like I should have had eggs as that was not my issue. It was frustrating that this happened...don't be afraid to challenge her. She will be receptive.
[The nurses at ACRM are] Very compassionate and friendly. They were great...Very professional environment. No negatives. I felt like they called about me as I walked into the door. They were kind and welcoming. Very knowledgeable staff and clinic. It just didn't work for me...She [Dr. Sue Ellen Carpenter) believed in multiple [embryo transfer]...She was very kind as was her staff. It made the stress more manageable...I just wish she would have been more successful in my treatment. Retrieval was cancelled. I just felt like like I should have had eggs as that was not my issue. It was frustrating t
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
She was great in them off bedside manner and overall knowledge. I just wish she would have been more successful in my treatment. Retrieval was cancelled. I just felt like like I should have had eggs as that was not my issue. It was frustrating that this happened.
Ask allot of questions and don't be afraid to challenge her. She will be receptive.
She was very kind as was her staff. It made the stress more manageable.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
Very compassionate and friendly. They were great.
She believed in multiple
Johns Creek

Dr. Patel and her entire team treated me the absolute best care I could have ever expected. She was always available when I needed her... or even if I was just having anxieties, or sad about something. She was very open and honest about everything and while continuing to have great patient/ bedside manner she never led me on about the statistics or my chances of conceiving... During my consults she was the one who came and got me from the waiting room. Which is so telling of her as a physician. She cares, she gets invested in your success. Dr. Patel always has a smile on her face even when I was breaking down she kept me positive and never gave up on me even when I was giving up on myself. I am going into this as a “solo mom by choice” and never once did I ever feel judged for the path I was taking. She trea
At my egg retrieval [at ACRM] we were able to retrieve 20 mature eggs! 12 of which fertilized and 4 of those made it to the blastocyst stage. After the PGS testing I was left with 2 perfect embryos!...I have anxiety and she [nurse] was such a great communicator and always so accepting of my questions no matter how silly I thought they were. She would reach out to me when She knew I needed a kind word...The costs of going to ACRM we on par with any other clinic when looking at IVF costs.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr. Patel is an incredible physician and I would recommend her to anyone seeking fertility treatment. During my consults she was the one who came and got me from the waiting room. Which is so telling of her as a physician. She cares, she gets invested in your success. Dr. Patel always has a smile on her face even when I was breaking down she kept me positive and never gave up on me even when I was giving up on myself. I am going into this as a “solo mom by choice” and never once did I ever feel judged for the path I was taking. She treated me with the same care she would with a couple with infertility issues. After my 3 IUI’s Dr. Patel was very honest about the chances of my success with continued IUI’s. I was very scared to move to IVF but she took the time with me to calm my fears and help me understand the whole process. She is truly the greatest physician I’ve ever encountered and I would recommend her to anyone seeking care.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. She’s open and accepting of any and all questions. I continually came to my appointments with a notebook I would keep my questions in and she took the time to answer them all in detail with me. She is always available to call or email and understands the fear and questions you WILL have during this process.
My first two IUI’s I was on different dosages of letrozole while helping to create a very large follicle they never created more than one which is what we like to have in IUI’s. On my third IUI she tried a combination of Letrozole and Clomid which worked so much better I was able to develop several follicles while it still was unsuccessful it helped us to see my body really responded to Clomid. When we moved to IVF she was able to add Clomid along with the injectable gonadotropins to help me develop many follicles during my IVF cycle. At my egg retrieval we were able to retrieve 20 mature eggs! 12 of which fertilized and 4 of those made it to the blastocyst stage. After the PGS testing I was left with 2 perfect embryos! Dr. Patel personally does her own transfers which was so very important to me! After my transfer she had me on estrogen tablets and progesterone injections which are typical of IVF transfers but she also added estrogen patches for good measure. When I got the call about my positive pregnancy test Dr. Patel made the call personally which again was so very important to me. She did all of my IVF scans and all of my OB scans. She takes a personal interest in her patients and that means so very much to me as this is such a huge undertaking!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Caitlin Stephens )
Caitlin was ridiculously good at her job. I have anxiety and she was such a great communicator and always so accepting of my questions no matter how silly I thought they were. She would reach out to me when She knew I needed a kind word. She always had a smile on her face and always took the time to explain any test results that came back. When she had to call and let me know when my pregnancy tests were negative I always knew what she was going to say before she said it. I could hear it in her voice. She cared..: she was invested... so much so she even checked in on me and how my transfer went even after she was on maternity leave. She had the best patient nurse relationship I’ve ever seen in any nurse and I was so impressed with her professionalism.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I went to the Marietta clinic mostly but as I was using donor sperm I was often at the perimeter location as well. Both offices are very clean, very open and light, the staff at both locations are incredible. I would truly leave each location and think you have to be some of the kindest people. The rooms were always so clean and both clinics were beyond prompt with my appointment times. I never had to wait for my appointments in fact quite often I was in a room even before my appointment time.
The costs of going to ACRM we on par with any other clinic when looking at IVF costs. The costs were always explained upfront and I never showed up to the office and expected one cost and was asked to pay another. They always attempted to run through insurance before my costs were explained. I always had great communication with my IVF finance accounts person and she was very open about costs and due dates.
I had my embryos genetically tested to ensure quality and when I asked Dr. Patel about her thoughts on transferring both embryos VS one she explained that when genetically tested embryos transferring more than one embryo doesn’t increase your chances of pregnancy it increases your chances of multiples. While she left the final decision up to me I chose to take her advice and only transfer one embryo.

2022, Successful
Dr. Patel was extremely kind and respectful when I brought up my concerns as a transgender woman...Dr. Patel listened to me and my concerns and any were met in a kind manor. Never once did I feel like I was treated like a number at her office. Dr. Patel and her team were extremely great at communitcating, making the whole process quick and easy...After every specimen drop, Dr. Patel would review its viability and her team would quickly email me with all the paper work with data allowing me me how viable each sample was...
The clinic [ACRM] seemed well organized. Every visit I was in and out quickly, but never did I feel rushed. Any questions or concerns were met kindly. Everything in the clinic was clean and the waiting are is comfortable...The staff was always friendly and greeted me with a smile!...The billing department has been slow to respond as I'm trying to pay the bill I owe....
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
My first appointment with Dr. Patel was awesome. Back story, I'm a transgender women who was seeking fertility preservation methods so I could begin hormone therapy. I was so nervous leading up to the appointment. I thought she'd tell me that the process could take years and I'd have to delay hrt, but she quickly explained how the process would be much easier tham I hadanticipated. She also explained IUI and IVF procedures to me and my partner. Dr. Patel listened to me and my concers and any concerns were met in a kind manor. Never once did I feel llike I was treated like a number at her office. Dr. Patel and her team were extremely great at communitcating, making the whole process quick and easy. Because of Dr. Patel at acrm I feel confident in my future as a mother.
Listen to her and ask questions.
My first appointment with Dr. Patel was awesome. Back story, I'm a transgender woman who was seeking fertility preservation methods, so I could begin hormone therapy. I was so nervous leading up to the appointment. I thought she'd tell me that the process could take years and I'd have to delay hrt, but she quickly explained how the process would be much easier than I had anticipated. She also explained IUI and IVF procedures to me and my partner. Dr. Patel listened to me and my concerns and any were met in a kind manor. Never once did I feel like I was treated like a number at her office. Dr. Patel and her team were extremely great at communitcating, making the whole process quick and easy. Because of Dr. Patel at acrm I feel confident in my future as a mother.
How competent was Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at LGBTQ care?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
The staff was always friendly and greeted me with a smile!
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic seemed well organized. Every visit I was in and out quickly, but never did I feel rushed. Any questions or concerns were met kindly. Everything in the clinic was clean and the waiting are is comfortable.
The cost is not cheap since insurance does not cover the preservation costs. The billing department has been slow to respond as I'm trying to pay the bill I owe
Marietta

[Dr. David Keenan] was professional and always on time. He was nice and genuine. He wasn’t very talkative but he was honest when I asked questions. He was helpful when I asked questions about the results of the ultrasounds he preformed. He always made the process more relaxing, by not making it feel like a procedure...[eSET approach]My doctor was very open to what I wanted. I was provided important information to make my own decisions.
The [nurse of ACRM] team was great. Answered all my questions and provided helpful tips and miscellaneous information for me. They were supportive and great to work with...The clinics strengths are they have informative staff, they show compassion, and have statistics to back their performance. Weakness is the accounting system is difficult for patients to understand. I’m consistently confused by the itemized receipts and multiple receipts for the same dates
How was your experience with David Keenan at ACRM?
David was professional and always on time. He was nice and genuine. He wasn’t very talkative but he was honest when I asked questions. He was helpful when I asked questions about the results of the ultrasounds he preformed. He always made the process more relaxing, by not making it feel like a procedure.
Be proactive about your questions, he will not ask if you have questions so you need to let him know if your curious or in the dark.
Dr Keene and dr Patel who worked with him were very personal and kind. They provided good information and great bedside manner from start to finish. We always felt like Human Beings and not a number because Patel not only showed she cared, she let us know her journey with this as well. We had a bad experience previously and decided to give it another chance and what a difference it was between the first time and now.
David and dr Patel together (due to procedures for the coronavirus and limitations) used a standard stims process using Gonal-f, menopur, cetrotide, leuprolide, and novarel. My follicles were a successful side but I did suffer from OHSS. Everything I was suppose to do was listed specifically on a protocol sheet and everything was relayed to me in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Melissa Branch )
The team was great. Answered all my questions and provided helpful tips and miscellaneous information for me. They were supportive and great to work with.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinics strengths are they have informative staff, they show compassion, and have statistics to back their performance. Weakness is the accounting system is difficult for patients to understand. I’m consistently confused by the itemized receipts and multiple receipts for the same dates. This was our second time at this location. We started back in the beginning of 2018 but eight days after I was laid off work and my husband was laid off a month later. This was difficult for us and at that time the clinic had different staff that was difficult to work with for scheduling appointments. We were very discouraged by the staffs lack of desire to help so we stopped treatment. We decided after some friends feedback that we would try one more time this year. It has been a world of a difference. The staff was helpful, friendly, encouraging, supportive and overall genuine. Through the recent hard time with the pandemic the clinic has continued to keep us informed and did not cancel our treatment for egg retrieval!!!! We are excited about the next steps in our journey when it’s safe to begin treatment again with ACRM!
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Keenan at ACRM.
Phase one with genetic testing was about $18,000.00. This does not include pharmacy and additional outside services. ACRM is a little more expensive than other clinics but they have better success rates. The standard fee for phase one for the clinic is $1092.00. The clinic works with ccrm for most of the procedures, however ccrm does not accept insurance so most of the cost was out of pocket.
David Keenan