1800 Howell Mill Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
711 Canton Rd
Marietta, GA 30060
770.928.2276

She [Dr. Fogle] is knowledgeable and wants to see the best results for her patients, at least that's how I felt. ... We did the 1st round of clomid with timed intercourse but that was not successful. Then she told me we need to do IVF but I felt like I wanted to try a few more rounds of Clomid with a trigger shot first, I actually begged for that.
The front office staff is very nice. The clinic [ACRM] is very welcoming. My experience was good. I would definitely recommend someone to this clinic. ... I was given an appointment to a different location that is too far from my house, and when the nurse said I can come to the Perimeter location, they could not locate my appointment
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She is knowledgeable and wants to see the best results for her patients, at least that's how I felt. Even though I felt like IVF was being pushed more than any other treatment options. I wish IVF would not be the 1st treatment option that is given to the patients.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Ask a lot of questions. You are your own advocate
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She was very upfront and she seemed like she cared and wanted the best results for me, that's more than I can say for another RE I had previously
Describe the protocols Robin Fogle used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sharon Ball)
She seemed very quiet and most of the time when I emailed her I always got "Out of the Office" response. She seems to be out of the office quite abit.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The front office staff is very nice. The clinic is very welcoming. My experience was good. I would definitely recommend someone to this clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
The whole treatment is too expensive especially for someone like we whose insurance does not cover fertility. Also I compared HSG testing cost to the another clinic and ACRM charges $491 more
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Lisa Hasty has the best bedside manner and yet she is so professional and blunt with relaying clinical information...she remembers everything about me and my case every time I walk in her office...She never rushes the appointment, which makes me feel as though I am important to her...advised I do a single transfer due to my incompetent cervix...provide Dr. Hasty with every piece of information you can from previous doctors, etc. because she will read it thoroughly and talk through it with you
ACRM is beyond amazing! Their offices are pleasant and calming. I have been to each of their locations and the front desk staff are always so friendly and helpful...The full IVF cycle costs $15,000. The associated anesthesia costs $550. Genetic testing is another approximately $2,000. The medications for IVF are approximately $6,000...Nurse Michelle makes herself very available and easy to reach out to and communicate with. It is an amazing relief to be able to email your nurse with questions!
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Lisa Hasty has the best bedside manner and yet she is so professional and blunt with relaying clinical information, which is exactly what I want and need in a fertility doctor. With many doctors in the past, I felt like I was starting over with each appointment. I don't know how Dr. Hasty does it, but she remembers everything about me and my case every time I walk in her office. She is nothing short of amazing at what she does and as a person!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
I would advise a new patient to provide Dr. Hasty with every piece of information you can from previous doctors, etc. because she will read it thoroughly and talk through it with you. In other words, don't feel like you would be wasting your time gathering medical records and filling out forms to the highest level of detail.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty always makes you feel like a human. She greets you by first name and with a warm hug each and every time you see her. She never rushes the appointment, which makes me feel as though I am important to her.
Describe the protocols Lisa Hasty used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Thus far, I have only tried fertility medications (Letrozole and Clomid) under Dr. Hasty. I am currently in the process of beginning an IVF cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle DeLoach)
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM is beyond amazing! Their offices are pleasant and calming. I have been to each of their locations and the front desk staff are always so friendly and helpful. All of their offices are and hour or more from where I live, but each and every time it is worth the drive!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
The full IVF cycle costs $15,000. The associated anesthesia costs $550. Genetic testing is another approximately $2,000. The medications for IVF are approximately $6,000, plus the supplements that I am currently taking.
Describe Lisa Hasty's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Dr. Hasty has advised I do a single transfer due to my incompetent cervix. She explained the risks involved with multiples and that the embryo could still split after transfer.
Atlanta Buckhead

After initial consult I only dealt with nurses and office coordinators and not [Dr. Bansari Patel]...She is very warm and welcoming. Shows a lot of compassion towards your situation. I never felt rushed and she would answer all questions. However there were times where she came across as not genuine and selling me hope. I felt selling a patient in need help was her angle and wanted you to feel taken care of but ultimately I was not...I started a cycle of estrogen and then could not get in touch with any staff member to answer questions or concerns about my protocol. This led me to leave her practice and only then was she In touch with me.
My first assigned nurse [at ACRM] went out on maternity leave after our first visit and then her sub was to provide me with my protocol, prescriptions etc. Which I never received from her even after many phone calls and emails asking for my schedule...Communication was terrible and there was no concern for my needs after initial consult. For the majority of my time as a patient I was unable to get anyone on the phone to inform them of time sensitive information such as my cycle starting or wondering why prescriptions were not called in with start dates fast approaching...I was emailed a lengthy document with cost breakdown just 5 days before payment was expected.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
She is very warm and welcoming. Shows a lot of compassion towards your situation. I never felt rushed and she would answer all questions. However there were times where she came across as not genuine and selling me hope. I felt selling a patient in need help was her angle and wanted you to feel taken care of but ultimately I was not. In fact my care was borderline negligence. I started a cycle of estrogen and then could not get in touch with any staff member to answer questions or concerns about my protocol. This led me to leave her practice and only then was she In touch with me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Don’t get distracted by her compassion for your situation and promise of success. Ask all the questions you need to and insist on having her direct info as her staff or main office line operators don’t seem to have authority to put you through to your own doctor in any event.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
After initial consult I only dealt with nurses and office coordinators and not dr. Patel. There seemed to be constant staff vacations or turnover which resulted in being able to speak to an actual human being over the phone impossible.
Describe the protocols Bansari (Bonnie) Patel used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Estrogen 2 mg beginning day two of cycle. Progesterone two weeks later followed by injectable medications. Clomid for my husband for 8 to 10 weeks.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
My first assigned nurse went out on maternity leave after our first visit and then her sub was to provide me with my protocol, prescriptions etc. Which I never received from her even after many phone calls and emails asking for my schedule. It took her being sick and the her sub to get all this done in one day. After that it returned to almost zero communication and me having track her down to get half an answer. Patient care coordinator never answers the phone and is constantly out of office.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic was private, clean and did not allow children out of respect for patients feelings dealing with infertility. Location where procedures were done was clean and state of the art. Technicians and nurses there were pleasant and professional. Location was also very central making it easy to visit no matter where you are coming from. Billing department is a separate representative who sent me a work up of my costs in a massive email document written In technical and clinical terms that was very difficult for a person who is not a doctor to understand. This was also sent just a few days before payment was expected in full.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM.
I was emailed a lengthy document with cost breakdown just 5 days before payment was expected. Everything was listed in medical and clinical terms that I couldn’t not understand so I had to call the representative to explain them to me which was still confusing as nobody had even fully gone over my protocol with me in a way I could understand. Also this payment was expected in full before I even started my injectable medications. These costs were also outrageously inflated compared to my current clinic and most clinics I researched.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
I was basically given a huge packet of paperwork with no real understanding of what most of it meant or what items applied to me. Communication was terrible and there was no concern for my needs after initial consult. For the majority of my time as a patient I was unable to get anyone on the phone to inform them of time sensitive information such as my cycle starting or wondering why prescriptions were not called in with start dates fast approaching. Several times I would spend the day on the phone bouncing from one answering message to the next. I was never informed of Changes to the nurse staff which led to even more confusion. This was a heartbreaking experience for my husband and I as well as losing a full cycle of time to leave this practice to find a proper one. I also want to point out that this was three times the price of the clinic im with now
Marietta

We did a frozen embryo transfer [with Dr. Andre Denis]...We always left feeling like we knew what to expect and that he was doing everything in his power to diagnose our infertility problems instead of just sticking us in the “unexplained” category where we had been for years...Pretty standard protocol in terms of the drugs used before the egg retrieval. We had 22 eggs retrieved, 13 embryos, 9 made it to blasto, and ended up with 2 chromosomally normal embryos. It was at this point that Dr. Denis ordered another blood test and discovered that we have a chromosome translocation and that is why we had so much difficulty getting pregnant. We transferred one embryo that successfully implanted and had our son in February of 2020.
We did a frozen embryo transfer[at ACRM]. Pretty standard protocol in terms of the drugs used before the egg retrieval. We had 22 eggs retrieved, 13 embryos, 9 made it to blasto, and ended up with 2 chromosomally normal embryos...Meghan and all of the staff at ACRM was great. They were always available by email to answer questions and while we were in the office made sure that we were comfortable...believe our total cost was around $24,000. Our egg retrieval and embryo transfer was $17,000, genetic testing (since we had over 7 embryos) was $1,000, and medications were around $6,000.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Dr. Denis was always very warm and caring throughout all of our appointments. The thing I remember most about him is that he consistently reminded us to not blame ourselves for our infertility because we had no control over it and that he knew how much women played the blame game. He took the time at each appointment to answer any questions that we had and he explained the entire process in detail. We always left feeling like we knew what to expect and that he was doing everything in his power to diagnose our infertility problems instead of just sticking us in the “unexplained” category where we had been for years.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andre Denis at ACRM?
Go see him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Dr. Denis made us feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. He had a warm bedside manner, understood how emotionally draining the entire IVF process can be, and always explained everything to us thoroughly so that we knew exactly what was going on and when.
Describe the protocols Andre Denis used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
We did a frozen embryo transfer. Pretty standard protocol in terms of the drugs used before the egg retrieval. We had 22 eggs retrieved, 13 embryos, 9 made it to blasto, and ended up with 2 chromosomally normal embryos. It was at this point that Dr. Denis ordered another blood test and discovered that we have a chromosome translocation and that is why we had so much difficulty getting pregnant. We transferred one embryo that successfully implanted and had our son in February of 2020.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Meghan Kent)
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic is great. The staff is friendly and compassionate, which is what I needed during our IVF process. They have different offices which helps in trying to get an appointment. The only downside is that all of the offices are located in the Atlanta area and traffic is terrible.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
I believe our total cost was around $24,000. Our egg retrieval and embryo transfer was $17,000, genetic testing (since we had over 7 embryos) was $1,000, and medications were around $6,000.
Describe Andre Denis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Dr. Denis’s explanation of our single embryo transfer made sense. I had been pregnant before, I was under 30, and we only had 2 embryos to transfer.
Atlanta Buckhead
I like that she [Dr. Carpenter] seems agressive in trying things and changing things up but her bed side manner is terrible, she is very brusque and said things like, all the numbers say you should be pregnant but your not... Her strategy was to use hormones to get me to ovulate (which I did on both Clomid and Letrozole) and then do an iui. The first two iuis were with clomid and no trigger (bec I didn't need) neither resulted in pregnany. Then we did two with Letrozole and a steroid, one with a trigger and one was too late for a trigger. The first, number wise looked great but didn't work, I'm waiting on my last one now.
It [ACRM] is beautiful and flexible but they are very unorganized. They have messed up a few times when ordering blood draws and when billing, etc. They are nice but you have to advocate for everything.... Some were really sweet and some where down right rude and one almost messed up a cycle by not calling in my perscription in time. One who is no longer there was amazing but the one who helped me during my last iui was unwittingly unsensitive when she wrote to me in an email that she would see me on x date to confirm pregnancy
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
I like that she seems agressive in trying things and changing things up but her bed side manner is terrible, she is very brusque and said things like, all the numbers say you should be pregnant but your not, like she has no clue that the numbers arent the whole story. I also thought I was getting all the explanation and options but when talking to others Im starting to think she didnt.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Advocate and do a ton of research because she'll help you get it done but may not bring it up
Describe the protocols Sue Ellen Carpenter used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Her strategy was to use hormones to get me to ovulate (which I did on both Clomid and Letrozole) and then do an iui. The first two iuis were with clomid and no trigger (bec I didn't need) neither resulted in pregnany. Then we did two with Letrozole and a steroid, one with a trigger and one was too late for a trigger. The first, number wise looked great but didn't work, I'm waiting on my last one now. We do have male factor and the numbers werent great and I kept asking if iui made sense bec one of the doctors doing the iui didnt seem to think so and Dr. Carpenter seemed to not feel one way or another about it which was very confusing. Hoping #4 made it happen.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
Some were really sweet and some where down right rude and one almost messed up a cycle by not calling in my perscription in time. One who is no longer there was amazing but the one who helped me during my last iui was unwittingly unsensitive when she wrote to me in an email that she would see me on x date to confirm pregnancy, which really messed with me emotionally.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
It is beautiful and flexible but they are very unorganized. They have messed up a few times when ordering blood draws and when billing, etc. They are nice but you have to advocate for everything. They also didn't do the best explaining what was going on or why I was being charged the way I was being charged.
Atlanta Perimeter
Upon our first meeting with Dr Denis we felt very comfortable talking with him about our situation. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and to walk through a lot of info and data that made us much more aware of all our options and what course of action would be best for us. While we didn’t see him for every appointment I knew that he was being kept up to date on our treatment by the great team of nurses...With progesterone supplements I got pregnant the next try with Clomid and timed intercourse (we had a vacation planned so we couldn’t do the IUI), however we lost that pregnancy at 10.5 weeks. We then graduated to IVF in the hopes of finding a good egg as we knew I wasn’t infertile with Gonal-F, Menopur, Omnitrope and Novarel - but after retrieving only 4 eggs we didn’t have any make it to blast. We’re now beginning our second round of IVF with Gonal-F, Menopur and micro dose Lupron.
after retrieving only 4 eggs [at ACRM] we didn’t have any make it to blast. We’re now beginning our second round of IVF with Gonal-F, Menopur and micro dose Lupron...Tulsi [nurse] was responsive and compassionate and I’m so glad that we had her on our team...Medically they always took great care of me, they called me with my test updates on time and were accommodating when I needed to adjust timing and protocols as a result of unexpected life things happening along the way. Additionally, the offer a free support group each week for patients and once I started attending I found it to be so helpful.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Upon our first meeting with Dr Denis we felt very comfortable talking with him about our situation. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and to walk through a lot of info and data that made us much more aware of all our options and what course of action would be best for us. While we didn’t see him for every appointment I knew that he was being kept up to date on our treatment by the great team of nurses. When we did experience a loss he was compassionate and it felt like he was right there on this journey with us.
Take advantage of the time you get with him and ask all the questions. Come prepared with questions so that you can make the most of his knowledge.
We never felt rushed with him and he made it feel like he truly cared about our situation. He answered all our questions and explained things to us in great detail. His approach was the perfect mix of fact and feeling for us.
We did Clomid with IUI the first time around and got a negative test - but learned my progesterone was low. With progesterone supplements I got pregnant the next try with Clomid and timed intercourse (we had a vacation planned so we couldn’t do the IUI), however we lost that pregnancy at 10.5 weeks. We then graduated to IVF in the hopes of finding a good egg as we knew I wasn’t infertile with Gonal-F, Menopur, Omnitrope and Novarel - but after retrieving only 4 eggs we didn’t have any make it to blast. We’re now beginning our second round of IVF with Gonal-F, Menopur and micro dose Lupron.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tulsi )
Tulsi was responsive and compassionate and I’m so glad that we had her on our team.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I felt complete confidence in this clinic from day one. Medically they always took great care of me, they called me with my test updates on time and were accommodating when I needed to adjust timing and protocols as a result of unexpected life things happening along the way. Additionally, the offer a free support group each week for patients and once I started attending I found it to be so helpful.
We haven’t gotten there yet.
Atlanta Buckhead

Dr. Carpenter is wonderful. She's warm, communicative, personable and relatable. She heard my story, we discussed my health history and test results. She explained everything fully and answered every question I had (there were a lot). We came up with a plan for my treatment, we did more testing to address some concerns she had and once all results were in, we discussed and came up with a plan. Said plan is in process.
So far, this clinic [ACRM] has gone above and beyond my expectations. Staff are friendly and kind. They make sure all your needs are met and if something is off, that handle it and find out the answer or fix the problem. I'm a tough critic and I have yet to find an issue. ... My costs will be $8900 to the clinic which includes the dr's fee, anesthesia, the procedure, first year of freezing and the cryo process. The drugs will cost $4500.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Do it! She's fantastic and one of the best in her field!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Dr Carpenter is fantastic. She treats everyone like a human. Upon our first meeting we discussed test results past and present and other health challenges in my history. She listened, understood my fears and addressed them. We came up with a plan and are in process of executing the plan.
No protocols or drugs have been given yet.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Malley)
Ashley is great. While I've not met her in person yet, she always answers my emails and calls promptly. She gives instructions and information clearly and handles anything and everything I might need.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
So far, this clinic has gone above and beyond my expectations. Staff are friendly and kind. They make sure all your needs are met and if something is off, that handle it and find out the answer or fix the problem. I'm a tough critic and I have yet to find an issue.
Atlanta Perimeter

We considered going with another practice but we like and appreciate doctor Fogle so we decided to stay... is very smart, resourceful and creative. She is straightforward with us and very good in explaining what IVF means for us. Caring, compassionate, and personal. Responds to my emails instantly, and remembers her patients by first name (which is very important to me). I only wish I saw her more frequently during my visits.
I have not had to good experience [with the nurses at ACRM] due to lack of consistency, caused me to spend more money on medications that were not used, rarely responded to my emails/calls in timely manner, created a lot of anxiety for me...the clinic treated me as a number the doctor [Dr. Fogle] treated us way more personal...We considered going with another practice but we like and appreciate doctor Fogle so we decided to stay with ACRM. I wish she had her own fertility clinic and provide the top notch care that she has for us
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr.Fogle is very smart, resourceful and creative. She is straightforward with us and very good in explaining what IVF means for us. Caring, compassionate, and personal. Responds to my emails instantly, and remembers her patients by first name (which is very important to me). I only wish I saw her more frequently during my visits.
the clinic treated me as a number the doctor treated us way more personal
Gonal F 300 IU, Menopur, omnitrope, clomid 100, dexamethasone for few days then added cetrotide for 2 days. trigger - Novarel 5000 units
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sharon)
I have not had to good experience due to lack of consistency, caused me to spend more money on medications that were not used, rarely responded to my emails/calls in timely manner, created a lot of anxiety for me...
Describe your experience with ACRM.
We considered going with another practice but we like and appreciate doctor Fogle so we decided to stay with ACRM. I wish she had her own fertility clinic and provide the top notch care that she has for us.

2018 - 2019, Consult
Dr.Denis explained thoroughly everything of my diagnose which is pcos and tubal blockage. He encouraged me not to give up on having the family my husband and I dream of. He said it will be process for all of us and we will get there. ... Because Dr.Denis made understand the full process of ivf. He let know I'm not alone during this process ... Dr.Denis said I will be on birth control, then I would be doing self injections, then egg retrieval, my husband will give sperm, then put egg and sperm together and then place them in my uterus
Very clean, organized, on time, and responsive. I don't have any weakness because the clinic has been been perfect to me and my husband. They coached us on every step and process for our ivf journey. I really love Acrm and their staff. ... [nursing staff] Responds quickly, very informative, and very supportive ... Yes he [Dr. Denis] said single embryo
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
I would say that he when you leave his office you will have a better understanding of your infertility.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Meghan kent)
Responds quickly, very informative, and very supportive
Dr. visits 200, and the ivf process is 34,200
Yes he said single embryo
Atlanta Buckhead
Dr Patel took the time to explain everything for me and draw me pictures so I could see. She is new to the prescribe but clearly passionate and optimistic while giving me the real numbers ... She took the time to clearly explain everything to me and is always a cheerleader for optimism while letting me be pessimistic. She has been great to work with and I always feel like I learn something whenever we chat
They [ACRM] have Multiple locations, easy hours. Open 7 days a week. Quick to answer and labs on site! Friendly staff and respectful waiting room. No kids to appt policy. Great drs that like to explain each step ... Friendly. Open and great at getting at my hard to reach veins ... I know days are packed but sometimes I’ve had to wait a bit for appts
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
I know days are packed but sometimes I’ve had to wait a bit for appts
She specifically said the goal is to get pregnant while keeping as few horomones in me for as short of a time as possible
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
Friendly. Open and great at getting at my hard to reach veins
Describe your experience with ACRM.
They have Multiple locations, easy hours. Open 7 days a week. Quick to answer and labs on site! Friendly staff and respectful waiting room. No kids to appt policy. Great drs that like to explain each step
Atlanta Perimeter

We felt like our success rate for IVF was inflated or sugar coated [by Dr. Kathryn Calhoun]. We were told at the first consult (which was extremely quick) that our chances were really good...opinion certainly changed between failed round 1 and failed round 2. After leaving...we found out I had DOH which was never discussed...2nd round Gonal F increased slightly. Not sure of the rationale. 2nd round = more blasts than first round but they did put the low number of blasts round one to "bad luck"
I don't have a particularly good opinion of ACRM after my experience...I loved Cailin [nurse]! She was always accessible and quick to respond to my many emails. I didn't really interact that much with the rest of the team on a consistent basis...An important prescription for me was called into the wrong pharmacy which caused my insurance to decline it. Then there was a signature left off some paperwork which meant a delay with processing insurance
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
We felt like our success rate for IVF was inflated or sugar coated. We were told at the first consult (which was extremely quick) that our chances were really good. ACRM's opinion certainly changed between failed round 1 and failed round 2. After leaving ACRM we found out I had DOH which was never discussed at ACRM at all.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
I don't have a particularly good opinion of ACRM after my experience. I would advise patients to consult at all clinics and choose the one you feel best fits your needs.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
The care/attention of the nurses and team at ACRM felt personal and over multiple cycles we got to know the team.
Describe the protocols Kathryn Calhoun used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Menopur, Gonal F, Centrotide and Omnitrope, all 1 x injection per day. 2nd round Gonal F increased slightly. Not sure of the rationale. 2nd round = more blasts than first round but they did put the low number of blasts round one to "bad luck"
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Cailin)
I loved Cailin! She was always accessible and quick to respond to my many emails. I didn't really interact that much with the rest of the team on a consistent basis
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic is part of CCRM which is a very successful IVF clinic. The wait time to see a RE for the initial consult is not long at all vs the other clinics in Atlanta. I believe they do false advertise though. They claim to be the only clinic in Atlanta with "CCS" (PGS) testing, however the other clinics that are just a few miles away also offer it. Maybe it's semantics or the fact those clinics are outside of Atlanta City limits..? We felt like we had to learn a lot on our own about the process.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
I had insurance coverage so cannot comment on the costs
Describe Kathryn Calhoun's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
I did not make it that far. No embryos to transfer
Atlanta Perimeter

[Dr. Sue Ellen Carpenter's] Style is very delicate...multiple ultrasound, lab etc without clear cut information and finally started IVF. One day, they just called and asked to stop taking more medication without the reason why. We decided to stop consulting her, felt the pace is really slow and this can be dragged on to years...You will feel like the treatment is being dragged without solid information...We would like to see more aggressive style, with clear cut future of the treatment. Setbacks can be told on the face if any without all the numbered lab visits.
They did multiple ultrasound, lab etc [at ACRM] without clear cut information and finally started IVF. One day, they just called and asked to stop taking more medication without the reason why. We decided to stop consulting her, felt the pace is really slow and this can be dragged on to years...Communication is slow, approach is slow pace, no clear information or the path forward...It was okay, nothing exceptional. Don't expect miracle from the team.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
I wouldn't recommend Dr. Sue to anyone, treatment style is cold fish, dragged on without affirmative information. We would like to see more aggressive style, with clear cut future of the treatment. Setbacks can be told on the face if any without all the numbered lab visits.
Please consult someone else with higher rating if your case is even if a little complicated. You will never get them in a call, and will feel like number.
You will feel like the treatment is being dragged without solid information.
Style is very delicate, may be that's the way it is. They did multiple ultrasound, lab etc without clear cut information and finally started IVF. One day, they just called and asked to stop taking more medication without the reason why. We decided to stop consulting her, felt the pace is really slow and this can be dragged on to years.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
It was okay, nothing exceptional. Don't expect miracle from the team.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
You would notice high rating for the clinic overall, half of it would be true. If you find better place, go for it. Communication is slow, approach is slow pace, no clear information or the path forward.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM.
My plan is Cigna HDHP, out of pocket max 6K. I have been told that the plan fully covers IVF after 6K is paid off and a few 1K for medication. But I ended up paying 3K for the first cycle and 5K for second at that point we stopped IVF. Not sure how the drug cost went up that level.
Describe Sue Ellen Carpenter's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Sorry! we didn't go that far. Personally we don't like the approach of multiple transfer; just reading through the downside of it.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
We felt really bad to stop the IVF in the middle after taking all the medications and all the lab.
Atlanta Perimeter

She [Dr. Lisa Hasty] was very detailed and answered our questions before we even had to ask them. She was so caring and felt genuine. She was confident which was also very encouraging! We even talked about how we’ll celebrate once we get pregnant which just seemed so personal and hopeful...We are doing some additional testing to get a better plan in place. My previous doctor didn’t mention some of the things Lisa and her team noticed and it’s been more than a year so we are re-testing so she can get a better understanding. Will likely start letrozole next cycle.
She [nurse at ACRM] was great! Knowledgeable and caring and quick to respond!...Clinic was clean and beautiful and had a great view of the city. It felt smaller than expected but it made it feel more hospitable and cozy. Disliked having to pay to park but typical for ATL and GPS made it a little confusing to get to. It was on the 6th floor of Piedmont West building off Howell Mill...We are doing some additional testing to get a better plan in place. My previous doctor didn’t mention some of the things Lisa and her team noticed and it’s been more than a year so we are re-testing so she can get a better understanding. Will likely start letrozole next cycle.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
She was very detailed and answered our questions before we even had to ask them. She was so caring and felt genuine. She was confident which was also very encouraging! We even talked about how we’ll celebrate once we get pregnant which just seemed so personal and hopeful.
Go see her! Let her expertise help guide you and give you answers. Sitting in the dark was hard and I’m so happy we went to see her.
Lisa was amazing and I felt like she talked to me as if I was her own niece or daughter. I felt like an important human to her, and that she truly wants to help.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura Lemay)
She was great! Knowledgeable and caring and quick to respond!
Atlanta Buckhead

DR PATEL IS THE BEST AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANY AND EVERYONE. SHE IS THE REASON I HAVE HOPE AGAIN TO BECOME A MOM. IF I NEVER MET HER I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY GAVE UP. SHE TRULY UNDERSTANDS MY SITUATION AND NEVER JUDGED. ALWAYS KEPT IT REAL WITH ME....I waa told i needed my tubes removed because they were abnormal and if i wanted kids to get them removed and proceed with Ivf...I LOVE HER ENERGY AND HOW COMFORTABLE SHE MADE ME FEEL!
They [staff at ACRM] listen and understand your situation with no judgment. Every time I went there I felt good energy. Always so nice and personable. If i ever needed a question asked they always responded with a good time frame. I love Acrm and would recommend them 100%...Staff is awesome...I waa told i needed my tubes removed because they were abnormal and if i wanted kids to get them removed and proceed with Ivf...DR PATEL IS THE BEST AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANY AND EVERYONE. SHE IS THE REASON I HAVE HOPE AGAIN TO BECOME A MOM. IF I NEVER MET HER I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY GAVE UP. SHE TRULY UNDERSTANDS MY SITUATION AND NEVER JUDGED. ALWAY
Listen and trust her
DR BONNIE PATEL MADE ME FEEL HOPELESS AND ALIVE AGAIN. SHE GAVE ME FAITH THAT I COULD BE A MOM. I LOVE HER ENERGY AND HOW COMFORTABLE SHE MADE ME FEEL!
Staff is awesome
Describe your experience with ACRM.
They listen and understand your situation with no judgment. Every time I went there I felt good energy. Always so nice and personable. If i ever needed a question asked they always responded with a good time frame. I love Acrm and would recommend them 100%
I got quotes for Ivf
Describe Bansari (Bonnie) Patel's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
None
2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
Dr. Calhoun has been the calming presence in the middle of a storm. When I have struggled to understand a diagnosis, she went out of her way to ensure that I had the information I need and that I felt comfortable, even when it was beyond her job description to do so. She is one of the most compassionate doctors we have worked with.
We have experienced many of both with ACRM. One of my biggest complaints is that it can be very challenging to get someone on the phone to schedule a time-sensitive procedure. This has made us almost mess up an entire month of treatment. Also, we often feel like a number. The staff does not seem the most compassionate- oftentimes, I would feel like a burden to the nurses or care coordinators. Pros-Dr. Calhoun goes above and beyond for her patients.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Ask many questions! They do not bother Dr. Calhoun. She is happy to help!
Atlanta Perimeter

Dr. Patel is a very warm and compassionate doctor. She always made sure we understood the process and answered all questions clearly. More than that, she treated us as people rather than a number. She learned our names and our situation. Her bedside manner was impeccable...[she] recommended one embryo transfer due to my history of 3 C-sections..
All of the [ACRM] nursing staff were amazing. Very quick responses, answered my questions and clarified when needed...The clinic is very nice and comfortable to walk into. They have designed the office to be a peaceful environment rather than a cold, sterile clinic. The staff are welcoming and friendly. One weakness about the practice as a whole, rather than my specific clinic, is The finance department is slow to respond and does not always explain clearly at first.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Ask questions regardless of now silly you think they may be Dr. Patel answers without judgement
Dr. Patel took the time to answer all of our questions, give us honest answers and expectations. She was very thorough in her assessment of our history, needs, and treatment. I always felt open to asking questions and I trusted we would get sound answers and advice. Dr. Patel knew our names and took the time to know our situation rather than reading us from a chart
I'm not sure
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
I ended up with several nurses as a result of my initial nurse going onmedical leave. All of the nursing staff were amazing. Very quick responses, answered my questions and clarified when needed.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Our insurance covered a large portion of out treatment. We had some out of pocket costs, totaling around $3000 I believe.
Dr. Patel recommended one embryo transfer due to my history of 3 C-sections. 1 had previously expressed my concern with conceiving multiples and my ability to Carry multiples in a healthy pregnancy
Marietta

Dr. Patel from the day 1 I met her she was very warmth in her conversation, the conversations are always in such a way that she talks about family and baby assuring you that you are here for that and they are here to help...Most of my appointments I got to see Dr. Patel which was the best thing as I could consult her and ask queries. She was very friendly and always fun to talk with....
The staff at ACRM are so professional and caring. They take care of you from the treatment to the financing all at one place. We did not had to search for information everywhere. Only thing I would say the appointment should be taken much in advance as we got to see Dr. Patel after 2 months wait...Once or twice when my estrogen results and other results came the nurse did not inform me the numbers and mentioned its low. I am always curious to know what exactly low means, after asking multiple times I got to know my numbers...
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Of course the first thing is I will recommend Dr. Patel to my friend and I already did, hope she get appointment with Dr. Patel. Also I got referred to ACRM from one of my colleague and I am so happy that we decided to do that. Dr. Patel gave us the hope and that the biggest thing to get the success. I cannot thank her enough and her entire team to help build out family. From the Day 1 I knew I am at the right place. I was bit overwhelmed with all the process of taking injections reading through the internet etc. Dr. Patel mentioned that don't search in google, if I have any questions I can reach out to her anytime and I did and that really helped. First egg retrieval I had just 2 eggs and only 1 got fertilized. Dr. Patel always said to me we just need one just one may that's your baby, those words gave me so much strength. she always let me believe quality matters not quantity. But we decided to go for 3 egg retrieval cycles and collected more embryos and that helped. she was very open and clear in her conversations which helped us not to build any false expectations. I still cannot believe the day I heard she called and said "You are pregnant". Most of my appointments I got to see Dr. Patel which was the best thing as I could consult her and ask queries. She was very friendly and always fun to talk with . All the stress and worries around the process just eased out over the time and I had such a flawless experience. I am sure people might have more complexities and challenges but I would say one should not wait and worry about the IVF process. If you are with such awesome team and awesome doctors and you have the trust , rest will happen. The staff at ACRM are so professional and caring. It is because of Dr. Patel’s patient and expertise that we are planning for out second one. My first one is 14 months old now. Thankyou Dr. Bonnie Patel , Caitlin Stephens, Melisa & the entire team for everything that you have done for us. You are the best!
Dr. Patel from the day 1 I met her she was very warmth in her conversation, the conversations are always in such a way that she talks about family and baby assuring you that you are here for that and they are here to help. Of course she explained all the process and I still remember I was bit worried on how cumbersome and painful the process will be but she eased that out and she said she is here , she is here for that those words gave me so much confidence and she was right the team was always available for any questions on email or phone.

2015 - 2018, Unknown Success
When I was hospitalized, Dr. Fogle saw me daily in the hospital - I even had her cell phone and she checked in constantly via text... She did warn us about "Dr. Google" but she took the time to answer every far fetched question I had about anything I read online. Always upbeat when we saw her. Initially when we started at ACRM, yes we had the doctor rotation for monitoring, procedures, etc. But we're at a point in the process where Dr. Fogle is doing everything herself to ensure that I'm getting the treatment and level of care that she wants. She fully trusts the other doctors in the practice, but the fact that she wants to see it all through really means a lot.
I've had 3 primary nurses [at ACRM -Altanta Perimeter]. The first moved out of state, the second went out on leave, and I'm still working with the third. All compassionate, answered all questions I had in a timely manner. I really like that I can send off an email and get an answer in a reasonable amount of time...reading material was provided to us to review and all consults stressed single FET transfers. I only had a single embryo for FET, so there was no option for multiples.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle is amazing. From the first consult she has been kind, patient and thorough. She will go over everything in incredible detail, taking as much time as needed to answer questions. She did warn us about "Dr. Google" but she took the time to answer every far fetched question I had about anything I read online. Always upbeat when we saw her. Initially when we started at ACRM, yes we had the doctor rotation for monitoring, procedures, etc. But we're at a point in the process where Dr. Fogle is doing everything herself to ensure that I'm getting the treatment and level of care that she wants. She fully trusts the other doctors in the practice, but the fact that she wants to see it all through really means a lot.
Do your research, ask questions, be patient. Dr. Fogle did give realistic expectations for each procedure, but we still went into everything overconfident that we would beat the odds. Be realistic with yourself, listen to her and your care team. Don't be hard and beat yourself up if things don't go perfectly.
ACRM is an extremely busy clinic. However everyone that I saw on a regular basis was extremely compassionate and empathetic. I've had an unusually high number of complications. The follow up has been incredible. The phlebotomist techs knew me by face and name, not just as a name on a piece of paper. Even the check out clerks were the same. When I miscarried, every person I saw was crying right along with me. When I was hospitalized, Dr. Fogle saw me daily in the hospital - I even had her cell phone and she checked in constantly via text.
2 IUIs, 6 attempted IVF cycles resulting in 4 retrievals 1 IUI conversion and 1 complete cancellation/hospitalization IUI's had clomid followed by progesterone orally. Negative beta's. IVF cycles: E2 Priming x2, MiniStim x2, Microdose Flare x2. One of the E2 Priming and one of the Microdose Flare protocols resulted in 1 frozen embryo but CCS genetic screening showed a chromosome mismatch. One E2 Priming resulted in all embryos arresting. One Microdose Flare resulted in 1 embryo that was CCS chromosomal normal. That FET resulted in a miscarriage. One ministim was cancelled and the other converted into an IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
I've had 3 primary nurses. The first moved out of state, the second went out on leave, and I'm still working with the third. All compassionate, answered all questions I had in a timely manner. I really like that I can send off an email and get an answer in a reasonable amount of time.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
It's clear when you are there in the waiting room that ACRM sees a large volume of patients. But it's also clear that they've gained tremendous experience and insight to a process that's still mostly an unknown. There's so much about fertility (or lack there of) that the medical profession just doesn't know. The financial group is not quite as with it as the medical side. If there's anything "different" about a cycle that doesn't follow their normal procedure, it throws the finance person off and usually they forget to update a fill-in the blank type field with the correct information. Review everything, ask questions, keep records.
Describe Robin Fogle's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Yes, reading material was provided to us to review and all consults stressed single FET transfers. I only had a single embryo for FET, so there was no option for multiples.
Atlanta Perimeter

since my negative appt. Dr. Hasty has not even called to tell me the next step...The times I had procedures done I actually was seen by a different Dr. every time. The other Dr.'s were very considerate but it just was uncomfortable...Dr. Hasty was very friendly but, I only saw here once and that was in her office. I spoke with her on the phone once. She seemed like a very nice and compassionate person. She just didn't notify me that I wasn't just her patient.
The staff [at ACRM] was very nice but they wouldn't answer the phone calls. I would have to leave a message and wait for them to call back eventually. I could also, email them and they would respond faster through that approach...The strengths of this clinic is that they have several offices. They seem knowledgeable and they are compassionate. Weaknesses are they sometimes didn't show sympathy and also, the billing dept charged me for something that should have been prorated.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty was very friendly but, I only saw here once and that was in her office. I spoke with her on the phone once. She seemed like a very nice and compassionate person. She just didn't notify me that I wasn't just her patient. At ACRM they actually may as well share patients. I would be fine with that but, I just didn't know that until it came time to see a Dr. The times I had procedures done I actually was seen by a different Dr. every time. The other Dr.'s were very considerate but it just was uncomfortable. And when I went for the IUI the Dr. that performed the procedure (Carpenter), she continuously had to adjust the tools. Which kind of made me nervous and question if that what caused the IUI not to work as well. I appreciated what they have done so far. I just wish that next time I have a Dr. that takes care of me form the beginning to the end themselves. Lastly, since my negative appt. Dr. Hasty has not even called to tell me the next step.
Be honest in the beginning and ask all of your questions up front!
I felt that they actually considered my feelings however, the first cycle we have gone was like oh well that normal maybe next time. I felt that there wasn't much sympathy after the first negative test. it was oh well let's try again in a few months.
We had to keep up with the amount of cycle days, to begin testing for ovulation and taking fertility pills. Then, we had to call or email the nurse for the frozen smiley face to schedule and appt to come in for the IUI cycle. Once we arrived we waited and then the new Dr. came in and introduced herself and explained the procedure then she asked the nurse for several steps.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Changed 2 times)
The staff was very nice but they wouldn't answer the phone calls. I would have to leave a message and wait for them to call back eventually. I could also, email them and they would respond faster through that approach.
$8000 or a little more
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
I am allergic to iodine and I always put it on all of my forms. But, when I went to an appt to the wrong office because I wasn't notified about going to the other location. When I went to this location they almost used iodine instead of a substitute. Until I asked them about it again. This is the reason why I wasn't comfortable with the different Dr's and nurses.
Atlanta Buckhead

I am now preparing for egg donor IVF. Before this happens, she [Dr. Sue Ellen Carpenter] recommended I have the fibroids removed...was open and honest. She cares about her patients including their physical and mental well-being...always offers both sides of the procedure(s), good and bad. You never feel rushed when talking to her. She refrains from offering personal advice. She always provides research based answers.
$60/visit. IUI approx. $3,000 each. Meds. $25 [costs at ACRM]...The clinic is great at scheduling people. The waiting room is never over crowded nor do you have to wait long. The care coordinators are responsive and caring. It would be great if the frozen sperm and IUI procedure were at the Johns Creek location vs going to the other office. I would have also prefer Dr. Carpenter to perform the IUI procedure instead of a doctor I never met.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
Dr. Carpenter always offers both sides of the procedure(s), good and bad. You never feel rushed when talking to her. She refrains from offering personal advice. She always provides research based answers.
Look forward to being cared for by a Dr. who puts you first.
Dr. Carpenter was open and honest. She cares about her patients including their physical and mental well-being.
I had 3 IUI’s. I wanted to try to have a child using my own eggs. My ovarian reserve was slightly below normal, but all other tests were fine. She used Letrozole to increase the number of eggs produced, but each time I never had more than 2 well developed eggs released. I also used progesterone inserted vaginally. The end result was 2 negative results and 1 chemical miscarriage. I am now preparing for egg donor IVF. Before this happens, she recommended I have the fibroids removed. The surgery is tomorrow, 3/1/18.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Timeka Carter)
Timeka is a good care coordinator. She always called back ina timely manner and was extremely fast when replying to emails. I did not have much interaction with my nurse. I did not have much interaction with
$60/visit. IUI approx. $3,000 each. Meds. $25
It is my understanding the center will only emplaned one egg when using a donor. I feel we should have the option to use more than one.
Johns Creek

Dr. Denis made my husband and I feel calm and reassured. He took his time with us and made us feel very comfortable and "normal" through the process. Infertility is a very alienating experience and Dr. Denis spoke with hopefulness that we would conceive a child successfully.... My husband is an AML- Leukemia survivor. He had blood drawn for genetics testing. If you receive bone marrow you cannot receive accurate genetics testing results. This was an oversite by ACRM. However, the genetics testing agency, Counsyl, caught the error and notified ACRM. The blood sample genetics testing was cancelled by Counsyl before payment was required, thankfully.
When you first meet with the clinic [ACRM], you are assigned a doctor, nurse, and patient care coordinator. At first, it is confusing as to whom you should speak to about particular questions. The patient care coordinator sets appointments and the nurse answers all medical questions. I felt there was a lot of confusion with the patient care coordinator and that role coordinating with the nurse.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
I would tell the prospective patient to be forthcoming about all their medical history so Dr. Denis can rule out any unknowns during the treatment process. Also to be relaxed because Dr. Denis is very down-to-earth.
Dr. Denis was so kind upon first meeting. He made me and my husband feel comfortable and did not pressure us to pursue any option that we were not comfortable with. He laid out the options for us and spent as much time as we needed answering questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tulsi)
Tulsi has been very helpful in this process. She has provided me with all the information I have requested in a timely manner. She is very sweet and compassionate.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
When you first meet with the clinic, you are assigned a doctor, nurse, and patient care coordinator. At first, it is confusing as to whom you should speak to about particular questions. The patient care coordinator sets appointments and the nurse answers all medical questions. I felt there was a lot of confusion with the patient care coordinator and that role coordinating with the nurse. I am not far into the process so I am still figuring everything out. Since my last appointment, communication is running much more smoothly.
The meds range from 6-8k, anesthesia $500, 25k for embryo testing and transfer
Marietta

[The staff at ACRM is] Always friendly when you walk in, someone always greets you, appointments are always on time, and I've never really had to wait on the Dr or nurse. I don't want to make them sound perfect, as maybe some of the staff isn't as friendly as others but for the most part, they are all nice, professional and easy to communicate with.... For the IUI process, I was on letrozole for a week before the insemination. I used donor sperm as I'm single. I became pregnant on my first ever IUI and first time trying. Unfortunately it resulted in an eptoptic pregnancy at 6 weeks.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr Fogle is real! She is honest and personable making you feel comfortable every step of the way. She is always on time, professional, and friendly. Dr Fogle explains every aspect of each process and was always spot on with each protocol she suggested during IUI attempt and IVF attempt #1. She has kept my mind at ease during the process and I know she will continue.
I would tell a prospective patient to be patient with the process, don't be overly confident, trust the process and remain positive with each step of the way.
Dr Fogle is one of the realest Dr's I've ever met. From the moment I met her, it was like sitting down with an old friend that only wanted the best for me. She typically started her advice to me with, If you were my sister... She was always upfront and honest with me. She knew exactly what information needed to be shared and what didn't need to be shared. Her expertise and devotion to fertility is quite apparent and its almost as if she knows things before they even happen. I felt very confident under her supervision during the IVF cycle that I already did and will continue to trust her judgement and protocol for the next one. Its all about finding the good egg at this point. I am a 41 year old single female, with a deep desire to start a family on my own and I will do whatever it takes to make that happen. I know Dr Fogle will be by my side through it all with her best intentions along the way.
For the IUI process, I was on letrozole for a week before the insemination. I used donor sperm as I'm single. I became pregnant on my first ever IUI and first time trying. Unfortunately it resulted in an eptoptic pregnancy at 6 weeks. So then Dr Fogle advised me to start IVF next. Being my age, and having an eptoptic can increase your chances of it happeneing again. Protocol for IVF, I was on birth control for 10 days then start the stimulation injections. Morning and evening was a dose of Micro dose lupron and dexamethasone 1x a day. Then the following evening I started gonal-f, menopur, and omnitripin with the micro dose lupron. That lasted for about 9 days for the trigger shot/hcg. With ultra sound at day 6 and the week of the trigger shot every other day to make sure my ovaries were stable, and the follicles were growing to the right size needed for the egg retrieval. I was very successful with this treatment. I had many follicles, retrieved 20 eggs, 12 fertilized and three embryos but unfortunately the three were not chromosomal normal, which happens to the best of us. I have no known fertility issues only my age. I will keep trying!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan Barbrow)
You would thing my nurse and Dr Fogle were sisters. They had the same great characteristics and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. My nurse was always on top of everything, she responded to every email or call in a timely manner, she was compassionate and treated me like a friend and not just a patient.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
I have nothing to compare it to. Its expensive no matter where you go. IVF is costly. I did the attain program and so for each step, I wasn't sure of the cost but total its expensive.
Atlanta Perimeter

From the day I met Dr. Hasty, I felt like I had known her for years! She was so friendly and inviting. She seemed genuinely eager to help us....I do not have one negative thing to say about Dr. Hasty. The knowledge she has in her field is astounding! But equally important, is her bedside manner. She made me feel important from my very first visit. Every time I left her office, she gave me the biggest hug. Those hugs gave me comfort and hope!
All of the ACRM clinics are so inviting and have a peaceful environment. For me, this was important because of the stress associated with infertility. It was nice to go in a calm environment. Additionally, I love that they do not allow children at all for the sake of their patients....Nurse Michelle Deloach was always extremely helpful when I had questions or concerns. It was a breath of fresh air to be able to e-mail her directly and get a response within hours.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
I would advise any new patient to go in with questions written down. More than likely she will answer them all before you have a chance to ask. The amount of information she can provide can be overwhelming at a first visit, but in a good way.
Dr. Hasty started with two rounds of Letrizole for my treatment, because conceiving had not been my issue in the past. Unfortunately, I was not able to conceive during those months. She suggested IVF, but that is where my treatment stopped because we could not afford it at this time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Deloach)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
My insurance covered all preliminary tests. Once I began fertility pills, each ultrasound and exam was approximately $500. Had I been able to go through with IVF, the medications were going to be $6,600 and the IVF procedure in total was going to be approximately $17,000.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Keenan showed a great deal of compassion when I had my miscarriage. It was in that moment that I truly saw how much he cares for his patients. He always treats me with such respect and dignity. It was my fear that my doctor would look on me with pity but instead he just tries to be proactive.... We have done three rounds of our UI with letrozol. Two out of the three rounds we did a trigger shot the day before. Getting the timing right with this has been very stressful for me because I have to drive two hours just to get to Dr. Keenan‘s office.
The clinic itself [ACRM- Johns Creek] is very nice. Parking is easy and the waiting room comfortable. The front desk staff learn see you are very quickly and welcomes you when you walk in the door. I’ve never had a long wait they normally get you in and out pretty quickly. Also really appreciate that they ask that people do not bring children into the waiting room. Find that very respect.... Each round of our UI is approximately $2000, The trigger shot is almost $200 each time, and just a consultation with Dr. Keenan is around $150 every time we see him.
How was your experience with David Keenan at ACRM?
Dr. Keenan showed a great deal of compassion when I had my miscarriage. It was in that moment that I truly saw how much he cares for his patients. He always treats me with such respect and dignity. It was my fear that my doctor would look on me with pity but instead he just tries to be proactive. He is respectful and soft-spoken. And I have never feel that he is going to give up on me even when I feel like giving up myself.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Keenan at ACRM?
He comes across as having a tough outer shell but I truly believe that he has a soft center and really cares for his patients. I would also tell them to never worry about asking him too many questions. Honestly doesn’t mind being asked.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Keenan at ACRM?
The staff and doctor are very considerate and professionally with me. I sometimes feel rushed while I’m there and because there are so many patients there is little flexibility with appointments. Over, I am happy with how I am treated especially because this has been such an emotional and heartbreaking experience.
Describe the protocols David Keenan used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
We have done three rounds of our UI with letrozol. Two out of the three rounds we did a trigger shot the day before. Getting the timing right with this has been very stressful for me because I have to drive two hours just to get to Dr. Keenan‘s office. The first round of IUI with letrozole and a trigger shot worked but resulted in a miscarriage. We are working really hard to save up to try another round after the second two failed. IVF Will be the next step if we can save up enough money.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sherri)
Sherry and Stephanie were the two nurses that I saw most often. They honestly became like friends and one of my biggest support systems. I live two hours away from the Johns Creek office in the north Georgia mountains. I often times have to wake up at five in the morning just to get there for a quick appointment or to get my blood drawn. These two ladies knew this and we’re very compassionate and understanding. They got to know me on a personal level and would ask questions and check on me. I felt human around them and not just some test subject.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic itself is very nice. Parking is easy and the waiting room comfortable. The front desk staff learn see you are very quickly and welcomes you when you walk in the door. I’ve never had a long wait they normally get you in and out pretty quickly. Also really appreciate that they ask that people do not bring children into the waiting room. Find that very respect.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Keenan at ACRM.
Treatment has been extremely expense. I have insurance but my insurance covers nothing associated with infertility. Each round of our UI is approximately $2000, The trigger shot is almost $200 each time, and just a consultation with Dr. Keenan is around $150 every time we see him.
Describe David Keenan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Something like this will be one of our next steps if you can save up enough money for I’ve.
David Keenan

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Calhoun] was/is always attentive, let’s you speak, and she always takes notes.... Another thing I really like is she’s always prepared, she knows your history and remembers it. She’s looking at you when speaking, not at her computer. She also takes the time to draw things out so you can visually see the treatment, not just words on paper.... All four of my IUIs had a Letrozole leadin, my body responded well to the drug with little to no side effects.
All of the locations [ACRM] are nicely decorated and have peaceful quiet waiting rooms. They do not allow children to be brought inside and I very much appreciate this rule.... They have a very easy check in and out process with very kind people working there (all 3 locations that I know of).... They are also able do all lab work in-house which eases stress of having to go yet another place to get poked.... My nurse was Megan Kent and she was fantastic.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
The day I met her I immediately felt connected. She’s very kind, funny and yet a straight shooter. Those are qualities I must have in a Dr of this nature. Another thing I really like is she’s always prepared, she knows your history and remembers it. She’s looking at you when speaking, not at her computer. She also takes the time to draw things out so you can visually see the treatment, not just words on paper. She’s very positive and empathetic and you feel like you have a friend in what can be a very dark scary journey. I haven’t had success yet, but I will stick with her because of who she is and how she treats you. She sees you as a human being going through a tough time and she’s willing to help any way she can. I also need to mention she isn’t in any way pushy, she lets you go at your own pace and make your own choices.
To trust her. Infertility is scary and hard. It’s difficult to understand but with. Dr like her, you can trust her advice and methods.
I felt like a human with her because I never felt gushed when speaking to her. She was/is always attentive, let’s you speak, and she always takes notes. I feel like with her my thoughts, concerns etc are important and in turn she takes the time to clearly explain and respond to all of them. She makes the effort to ensure you understand what’s happening and next steps so that you aren’t scared.
All four of my IUIs had a Letrozole leadin, my body responded well to the drug with little to no side effects. Also two trigger shots only be my follicles we’re ready yet I hadn’t gotten a positive surge on my OPK. Then post IUI we did progesterone suppositories b/c my bloodwork showed lower progesterone. I have also had two uterine reservations due to a septum. First being before my first IUI then again before the 4th IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan Kent)
My nurse was Megan Kent and she was fantastic. Very much like Dr. Calhoun, you could ask her anything and she never made you feel like it was a dumb question or if it was repetative, she did not seem bothered. For me this was a big deal b/c as you go through all the tests, instructions, etc it can get very confusing and you are so full of hope, you want to ensure your are doing everything right to ensure your biggest dreams will come true. Megan was always direct and explained things very well and was also good with giving tips too. With my clinic sending questions, etc via email was the way to go b/c I liked to have things documented to refer back to and also b/c if you called the nurse, it would always go to voicemail and they would call you back later in the day. I did not care for the voicemail but I did understand the reason behind it.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM has 4 locations within the Atlanta area and I have been to three of them due to my cycle sometimes causing the IUI to take place on a weekend or holiday. To me this is a HUGE plus to have many locations all easily accessible. Reduces the stress big time! All of the locations are nicely decorated and have peaceful quiet waiting rooms. They do not allow children to be brought inside and I very much appreciate this rule. They have a very easy check in and out process with very kind people working there (all 3 locations that I know of). They offer water and have bowls of candy out. It is a very different enviroment than any other Dr office. You feel more at home and relaxed b/c it is not sterile and the decor isn't from 1975. They are also able do all lab work in-house which eases stress of having to go yet another place to get poked. They provide ample handouts on your treatment so you know what is happening when and how. They take the time to ensure you know exactly what is happening and why as well. I can honestly say I don't know of any weaknesses.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM.
In total for 4 IUIs, we've spent close to 9K. Breakdown estimates below after insurance which covered diagnostics only: Baseline - $200 Midcycle - $350 Insemination - $500 Sperm Analysis - $140 Blood work (various) - $100 each, has several per IUI Trigger Shots - $100 Hysteroscopy surgery (2) - $1500 each