1800 Howell Mill Road
711 Canton Rd
Marietta, GA 30060

2015, Unsuccessful
Review of
For the most part I felt like a human, however the office [ACRM] was always busy and it didn't seem that he took the time to look in my chart before seeing me. I took 3 months off in between iui 4 and iui 5 and no one noticed...He [Dr. Jim Toner] was direct and to the point, and explained things fairly well. He was willing to answer all of my questions, but was always rushed. I felt that I was in good hands though. I think if there were better emotional support from him I would feel better. However, I would rather have a competent physician that wasnt overly friendly vs a super friendly physician who may not know exactly what they were talking about or what needed to be done.
For the most part I felt like a human, however the office [ACRM] was always busy and it didn't seem that he [Dr. Jim Toner] took the time to look in my chart before seeing me. I took 3 months off in between iui 4 and iui 5 and no one noticed...Janelle was amazing. She was always great with bloodwork and coordinating prescriptions for the doctor if needed. My nurse (I forgot her name!) Was great as well. The back office staff is always sweet and we're great to talk about any issues I was dealing with.
How was your experience with Jim Toner at ACRM?
He was direct and to the point, and explained things fairly well. He was willing to answer all of my questions, but was always rushed. I felt that I was in good hands though. I think if there were better emotional support from him I would feel better. However, I would rather have a competent physician that wasnt overly friendly vs a super friendly physician who may not know exactly what they were talking about or what needed to be done.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jim Toner at ACRM?
Be prepared to feel a bit like a number. I've heard so many good things about the office, so even though we didn't have success yet doesn't mean that they won't.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jim Toner at ACRM?
For the most part I felt like a human, however the office was always busy and it didn't seem that he took the time to look in my chart before seeing me. I took 3 months off in between iui 4 and iui 5 and no one noticed.
Describe the protocols Jim Toner used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
We started with bloodwork, naturally. My husband was diagnosed with low testosterone, and even though his sperm count was still in the normal range, it was on the low side. He was prescribed clomid to help with his testosterone, which in turn boosted his sperm count over the next few months. As far as I'm concerned, my bloodwork came back all within a normal range. I was then sent for a hsg, which showed that my tubes were clear. Dr. Toner then met with us to discuss a game plan. Dr. Toner thought that we just had a bit of 'bad luck' over the previous 18 months and want us to give iui a try. Every month, my husbands sperm count rose but I did not/ have not fallen pregnant as of yet. Going on 3 years of trying!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Janelle (phlebotomist))
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I've been to 2 of the locations. The offices themselves are very nice, but the front office is fairly flaccid at both locations. No greeting or 'how are you?'. They also don't run your insurance before hand if your insurance changes- one of the reasons we stopped having the iui's performed was because my insurance changed. They didn't run it the first 2 visits after and made me pay out of pocket, which was almost $1000. Then i found out my insurance covered nothing, so we stopped the iui midcycle.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jim Toner at ACRM.
Baseline ultrasound and bloodwork- approx. $500 Midcycle ultrasound and bloodwork- approx. $500 Hsg- approx $400 Iui- approx $300
Describe Jim Toner's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
We had a few issues getting a refill on my medication and my husbands- I took a few emails and phone calls to sort it out.
Jim Toner
Marietta
Review of
2015, Successful
She [Dr. Robin Fogle] got very defensive when questioned about the cycle outcome. It was unpleasant. But as long as you are an easy case, she is great...We did 2 rounds of timed intercourse with femara, and 2 iuis with femara (ultimately increased dosage to 7.5 to get more than 2 mature eggs for iui). For IVF we did an antagonist protocol, which I was told would involve icsi, but ultimately didn't (another communication breakdown that was upsetting).
The only egregious things [at ACRM] were the room charges for retrievals and transfers that weren't covered by insurance and didn't count towards OOP maximums...I was under 35, so the clinic/doctor strongly recommended only transferring one 5-day embryo. I only had one, so it wasn't really elective...It is a well-oiled large machine. It is entirely possible to feel like a number, but treatment moves quickly and they seem to be pretty on top of the latest protocols and approaches. The finance office is kind of a disaster, but I think that is very much a norm for IVF clinics.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle was great until things went wrong. When only 2/14 eggs fertilized, it was difficult to get any information about why that might have happened or to have a conversation about whether a 3-day transfer might be more appropriate than a 5-day transfer. We did get pregnant with our 5-day transfer, but I still wanted answers about fertilization rates and was basically told that I was pregnant and my cycle was a success so I should move on and be grateful.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She got very defensive when questioned about the cycle outcome. It was unpleasant. But as long as you are an easy case, she is great.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle was very warm and happy to answer all questions in great detail. She always seemed to know my history and to be genuinely rooting for my success.
Describe the protocols Robin Fogle used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Takera)
Takera felt like a giant roadblock to getting the answers that I needed in a timely manner. I wish there had been a nursing hotline or better yet a patient portal so that I could get answers from whoever had time to give them.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
I had good insurance. With co-pays we probably spent less than 3k. The only egregious things were the room charges for retrievals and transfers that weren't covered by insurance and didn't count towards OOP maximums
Describe Robin Fogle's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
I was told that we would do ICSI on half of the embryos in case fertilization was the problem. It wasn't done and fertilization was the problem. I was told eventually that the group of doctors had reviewed our case and didn't see ICSI as warranted but that was never conveyed to me prior to the call that only 2/14 embryos had fertilized.
Robin Fogle

2014 - 2015, Unsuccessful
Dr. Hasty was wonderful. She clearly laid our our options and when it became clear that we would not conceive using my eggs she didn't push us to keep trying. She gave us the advice she would give her daughter or sister which was to consider adoption. I can't thank her enough for this. She is a great doctor and I wish I could see her for all of my healthcare needs.
ACRM is a great clinic. The blood draw appointments were always fast which was great when I had to go in multiple times a week before work. You do sometime see other doctors for procedures but all of the doctors I met seemed great... Dr. Hasty was wonderful. She clearly laid our our options and when it became clear that we would not conceive using my eggs she didn't push us to keep trying. She gave us the advice she would give her daughter or sister which was to consider adoption. I can't thank her enough for this.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty is the kindest doctor I've ever met.

2015, Unknown Success
Dr Hasty has changed my appointments to be there herself after she saw me scheduled for another cycle (failed previous cycle).
The nurse mentioned genetic testing but never had me sign anything and then I was billed and given results for a test I wasn't sure I wanted. They addressed the protocol breach and paid for my testing.

2014 - 2015, Successful
We did ultrasound day 3, bloodwork and ultrasound day 12, Timed intercourse [Protocol with Dr. Lisa Hasty]...Medications that were taken were femara, trigger shot...She was so caring and understanding she took a personal time to talk and explain things she was available even after I left her care...She was extremely knowledgeable and knew the next step every time.it was not all roses. I suffered two losses and she was there every step of the way to figure it out and get it right. I owe by beautiful twins to her.
[The nurse at ACRM] Was very compassionate and my direct contact for medical issues in relating doctor information. Is very easy to get ahold of her via email or call...Everything about the fertility staff and treatment was excellent. The biggest negative to this clinic was the financial side of it. Billing is very delayed and I was constantly told I didn't need to pay and then all the sudden I was told everything was due at the same time,...I had a very good experience at ACrm.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Get her to begin with!
Describe the protocols Lisa Hasty used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
We did ultrasound day 3, bloodwork and ultrasound day 12, Timed intercourse common pregnancy test each cycle. Medications that were taken were femara, trigger shot
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
The nurse her my name may have been Melissa. Was very compassionate and my direct contact for medical issues in relating doctor information. Is very easy to get ahold of her via email or call
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I had a very good experience at ACrm. Everything about the fertility staff and treatment was excellent. The biggest negative to this clinic was the financial side of it. Billing is very delayed and I was constantly told I didn't need to pay and then all the sudden I was told everything was due at the same time,
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
I was covered by insurance but did end up paying approximately $500 per month
Describe Lisa Hasty's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.

2014, Unsuccessful
We attempted three IVF cycles [with Dr. Carpenter] and were cancelled each time prior to retrieval, against our wishes (the doctor/clinic didn't think there were enough eggs to even try; we just wanted a chance). Basically, we were told they had three protocols and we had tried them all so our "only option" was to move on to donor eggs (note: we switched clinics and were successful on our first cycle with them)... Also, I hated that we didn't get to see our doctor during our treatment cycle - we saw a different doctor at every appointment who didn't know us and didn't want to take the time to get to know us; we were just names on a chart. They made decisions about our care without knowing our situation or preferences...
My nurse [at ACRM - Atl Per] was actually pretty good, though like everyone else at the clinic never congratulated us when we conceived or expressed sorrow when we lost the pregnancies...There is not a culture of compassion for the patients...You will sometimes have to wait a really long time for your appointment... Strengths: Free parking. People who draw blood are very good. Able to get early morning (before work) appointments most of the time...
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
In my experience she was unwilling to think outside the box/vary from set protocols. She dismissed our preferences (e.g., continue with retrieval despite few eggs), in my opinion, to protect the clinic's success rates (little did she know that our first attempt with a different clinic would be successful). She had little-to-no interaction with us during our cycles. She never congratulated us when we conceived (twice in our ten months with the clinic) or expressed sorrow when either pregnancy failed (at least not until I pointed this fact out to her at which point she did tell us she was sorry but it seemed to be very hard for her to do).
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
If, for whatever reason, you decide to give her/this clinic a try and are unsuccessful after a cycle or two, SWITCH TO A DIFFERENT CLINIC (may I suggest Dr. Shapiro at RBA?). If you don't fit the mold, find a doctor/clinic that will think outside the box/treat you as an individual.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
My fertility issues did not "fit the mold." We attempted three IVF cycles and were cancelled each time prior to retrieval, against our wishes (the doctor/clinic didn't think there were enough eggs to even try; we just wanted a chance). Basically, we were told they had three protocols and we had tried them all so our "only option" was to move on to donor eggs (note: we switched clinics and were successful on our first cycle with them). I believe the doctor/clinic is probably ok for 90% of people/couples who are "easy" but terrible for those in the other 10%. Also, in the 10 months we worked with this doctor/clinic, we conceived twice (one on our own on a break cycle and once after a cancelled-IVF-converted-to-IUI cycle). We lost both pregnancies but my issue with the doctor (and everyone else at this clinic) is that with neither pregnancy did we hear a "congratulations" upon conception or any expression of sorrow when we lost the pregnancy. Also, I hated that we didn't get to see our doctor during our treatment cycle - we saw a different doctor at every appointment who didn't know us and didn't want to take the time to get to know us; we were just names on a chart. They made decisions about our care without knowing our situation or preferences.
Describe the protocols Sue Ellen Carpenter used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mikesha)
My nurse was actually pretty good, though like everyone else at the clinic never congratulated us when we conceived or expressed sorrow when we lost the pregnancies.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Weaknesses: they have set protocols and don't like to vary from them. They will cancel treatment cycles against your wishes (in my opinion, to protect their success rates). There is not a culture of compassion for the patients. You will likely not get to see your doctor much/at all during your treatment cycle - you'll see a different doctor at every appointment who doesn't know you and won't take the time to get to know you - you'll just be names on a chart. You will sometimes have to wait a really long time for your appointment. Strengths: Free parking. People who draw blood are very good. Able to get early morning (before work) appointments most of the time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM.
I was fortunate and had most expenses covered by insurance. I paid $40 for each visit (including blood draws, unfortunately) plus out-of-pocket for the meds insurance wouldn't cover.

2013 - 2014, Successful
Dr Calhoun was fantastic!! She was great at explaining everything. During my IVF treatment, I was not responding well to the drugs and luckily Dr. Calhoun made the change midway through so I could finish the protocol.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr Calhoun was fantastic!! She was great at explaining everything. We originally planned to do three IUIs but after monitoring me she decided to recommend we just move on to IVF. I am so glad she did because one last test revealed I had a septum in my uterus that would have prevented me from getting pregnant. During my IVF treatment, I was not responding well to the drugs and luckily she made the change midway through so I could finish the protocol. On transfer day, the embryologist revealed my embryos were grade 3, but, somehow, both implanted! I believe it was Dr. Calhoun's skilled placement in my uterus. One split and the other thankfully never developed. Today, I have two beautiful twin girls and it is all because of Dr Calhoun.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
The Johns Creek office is really efficient, I always valued how quickly k was seen.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
I loved working with her, she gave me her personal email and telephone number. She also called me personally with my beta test results and was genuinely excited that we succeeded!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sheri Biscotti)
They were always available to answer questions. They were great, I am so thankful they were on my case! The protocol was fantastically detailed. I have seen IVF protocols from other clinics and they don't compare to the level of detail ACRM provides.
Kathryn Calhoun

2013 - 2014, Successful
Both nurses were readily available to me by phone and email (which worked best for me). I could ask a million different questions or the same question a million times and always be treated as intelligent and with respect. They were both patient and compassionate and extremely knowledgeable.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty was easy to talk to about all of our concerns - medical, financial, and emotional. She would talk to us using medical terms about our issues and concerns and listen as we would make sure we understood it in our layman terms. Dr. Hasty was honest and direct, yet encouraging. I felt she cared more about us as people than about how our success would benefit ACRM's success rate.
Be up front with her about your fears so she can address them.
I was often treated by the same staff. They knew me and created relationships with me. Everyone was compassionate and always had time to talk to me and answer any questions. It was not a quick in and out appointment unless I wanted it to be that way.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Melissa Bauer for IVF and Mirrin Reagan for egg donor)

2014, Successful
Dr. Calhoun was always picky when doing procedures to increase our chances of getting the best possible results. She was happy to explain things as many times as we needed.Dr. Calhoun is a perfect combination of warm support and blunt facts. She is honest and supportive, and knew when we needed hard facts and when we needed a hug. She made us feel like we were her only patient, and was always picky when doing procedures to increase our chances of getting the best possible results.
I felt that my nurse [at ACRM] knew me as a person and she was always willing to stay on the phone with me as long as possible to ensure my questions were answered and I felt comfortable....My primary nurse was changed mid cycle, and no one called to tell me....Dr. Calhoun ensured my new nurse was someone I felt 100% comfortable with.
How was your experience with Kathryn Calhoun at ACRM?
Dr. Calhoun is a perfect combination of warm support and blunt facts. She is honest and supportive, and knew when we needed hard facts and when we needed a hug. She made us feel like we were her only patient, and was always picky when doing procedures to increase our chances of getting the best possible results. She was happy to explain things as many times as we needed. Once we were pregnant and far enough along to not need to be followed by Dr. Calhoun anymore, I was a bit sad because working with her was wonderful. Of course we wish we never had needed a fertility specialist, but we feel so lucky that we found Dr. Calhoun when we realized we needed assistance.
Trust her.
I felt that my nurse knew me as a person and she was always willing to stay on the phone with me as long as possible to ensure my questions were answered and I felt comfortable. My nurse was switched due to office changes mid treatment, and Dr. Calhoun ensured my new nurse was someone I felt 100% comfortable with.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Natalie Perkins and Mikesha Middlebrook)
They always knew who I was when I called, and stayed on the phone with me as long as I needed.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
My primary nurse was changed mid cycle, and no one called to tell me.
Kathryn Calhoun
2012 - 2014, Successful
Dr. Hasty made the hardest days of my life more manageable by offering realistic treatment options and hopeful feedback - she was always supportive and wanted to see our dream of parenthood fulfilled.
Mikesha [ACRM nurse] even shared her personal experience with me and held my hand during a procedure that my husband was unable to attend.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty is incredibly kind and caring. She exudes passion for what she does and is incredibly warm. She made the hardest days of my life more manageable by offering realistic treatment options and hopeful feedback- she was always supportive and wanted to see our dream of parenthood fulfilled.
Trust her, she is the best.
Yes, my patient care coordinator and nurse knew me on both a personal and medical level
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mikesha Middlebrook)
Mikesha went out of her way on several occasions to comfort me or make sure I had a question answered about my treatment or care. She even shared her personal experience with me and held my hand during a procedure that my husband was unable to attend.

2014, Successful
Lisa was always encouraging and true to her words. She presented every fact and expectation in a very friendly manner. Dr Hasty is a very experienced and knowledgeable doctor she knows how to treat a patient and also explain outcomes in an understanding way.... I had ectopic pregnancy but my tubes were open she suggested to go with IVF since there might be risk of tubal with IUI.
ACRM is the best clinic for fertility treatment since all doctors and nurses take very good care of all the patients need. I had no problem following the instructions or going through the whole process of IVF....Their monitoring system were updated and well organized never had any problem...The cost of 1 IVF was 10,000 dollars and the mediations and injections were around 3000 while office visits and ultrasound were around 2000
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Trust her she knows the best for you
From the day of the consultation to my 3 months pregnancy Dr Hasty was a sweetheart, very caring and made me feel positive and special everytime. She is an awesome person and a fabulous doctor.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
She kept me on track with all my medication and procedure to follow
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
Their monitoring system were updated and well organized never had any problem
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
I had embryo transfer not eSet
2008 - 2013, Successful
I found her [Dr. Sue Ellen Carpenter] to be very knowledgeable. Her passion is pgd. I really like her. She was warm, but also matter of fact..... She advised me to lose weight, but the way she did it was very clear. She showed me the chart about weight and successful treatment- and told me the number I had to be at for treatment. She was candid, but helpful. When I did lose the weight, and conceive, she checked me early on, despite me not actually needing medical intervention, she was always accessible.
The clinic [ACRM] was peaceful, and I felt comfortable there. For me, with PCOS and being overweight, she really encouraged me to lose weight, and said I probably wouldn't need intervention if I did so. She was right twice. In my case, they did the bloodwork, and she did the ultrasounds. She put me on progesterone when I needed it, and that was about it. She asked about my family, and it always felt like catching up when I'd see her. When I went back to see her when I was trying for a second child, she basically told me I was textbook, and I knew what to do. She was right
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
I found her to be very knowledgeable. Her passion is pgd. I really like her. She was warm, but also matter of fact. She asked about my family, and it always felt like catching up when I'd see her. When I went back to see her when I was trying for a second child, she basically told me I was textbook, and I knew what to do. She was right. Now that I'm trying for number 3, I haven't felt like I needed to go see her, because I do know what to do.
I met when I was younger, when she was practicing as a reproductive endo, so there was familiarity there. She advised me to lose weight, but the way she did it was very clear. She showed me the chart about weight and successful treatment- and told me the number I had to be at for treatment. She was candid, but helpful. When I did lose the weight, and conceive, she checked me early on, despite me not actually needing medical intervention, she was always accessible.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic was peaceful, and I felt comfortable there.

2009 - 2012, Successful
Dr.Dennis was not only professional but it felt like I was finally dealing with a human being that could explain fertility in an easy to understand way.... Dr Dennis found what was wrong with me and it was the first time in all the years that someone nailed it. Once he figured it out then the treatment part was almost logical and easy to follow...always welcomes you with a smile. He is patient when explaining all the details and leaves plenty of time for questions.
I would recommend anyone to ACRM. I wish other doctors were as organized and caring as ACRM. If I had questions they were just a phone call away. I found the office to be nicely decorated and pleasant...Dr.Dennis nurse was cheerful, very tactful and amazing at drawing blood :). She felt like family too after a few consultations... They went over the statements with me. At the time they were competitive and not crazy expensive.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
First let me start by saying that my 2 kids are a result of Dr.Denis so I may be a bit subjective. Dr.Dennis was not only professional but it felt like I was finally dealing with a human being that could explain fertility in an easy to understand way. He's war and caring and I would recommend him to anyone I know.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andre Denis at ACRM?
I would recommend any patient to trust him and to be patient. Sometimes it takes a few cycles to figure out what's wrong. Dr Dennis found what was wrong with me and it was the first time in all the years that someone nailed it. Once he figured it out then the treatment part was almost logical and easy to follow.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Andre Denis always welcomes you with a smile. He is patient when explaining all the details and leaves plenty of time for questions.
Describe the protocols Andre Denis used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
I remember doing lots of tests both my husband and I. He would share the results right away and explain what was next.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Can't remember her name.)
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
Can't remember but I do remember that they tried to file as much as possible. They went over the statements with me. At the time they were competitive and not crazy expensive.
Describe Andre Denis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
2009 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Denis was kind. He communicated completely about the positives and negatives of the process specifically regarding our situation. He explained what was happening in each stage and developed a plan that gave us the best opportunity to have our child... Every doctor, nurse or staff member was compassionate and knowledgeable. Whether we saw our primary doctor and nurse or another, we felt like we were in good hands. All appeared to be familiar with the specifics of our situation, whether or not we had seen them previously.
Laura [a nurse at ACRM-Atlanta] was especially attentive and compassionate. She always listened and took time with us. She and the rest of the staff were so excited to hear about our pregnancy. They were the best.... Every doctor, nurse or staff member was compassionate and knowledgeable. Whether we saw our primary doctor and nurse or another, we felt like we were in good hands. All appeared to be familiar with the specifics of our situation, whether or not we had seen them previously.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Listen to what he says and trust that you are getting the best opportunity to conceive.
Dr. Denis and his entire staff were kind and sensitive to our situation. They are fully aware of how vulnerable a couple can be during this process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura)
Laura was especially attentive and compassionate. She always listened and took time with us. She and the rest of the staff were so excited to hear about our pregnancy. They were the best.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I didn’t find any weaknesses. Every doctor, nurse or staff member was compassionate and knowledgeable. Whether we saw our primary doctor and nurse or another, we felt like we were in good hands. All appeared to be familiar with the specifics of our situation, whether or not we had seen them previously.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
My insurance covered the majority of the costs.
Due to my age and situation, we did agree to a multiple embryo transfer. The facts were given to us, and we made the ultimate decision.

2006 - 2011, Unsuccessful
...Two weeks later I went back to Dr. Denis to discuss the matter and what course of action to take next. I wanted to stop all RE efforts for 6 months while I went holistic to take a different approach. Dr. Denis told me that it would be unethical for him to agree to do that. That is was basically hopeless and that he would not work with me on my new plan. I went to another practice, found someone who would work with me and had twins with my own eggs via IVF 18 months later.
[ACRM is a] Smaller practice and office which was nice. They don't keep you with one doctor, they have meetings weekly to discuss the patients in treatment but as the patient it feels like they don't really have a handle on who you are or what your situation is...Because I had already done clomid, IUIs, IVF and was being refered to Egg Donation his one last attempt to do IVF with my eggs before making his own assessment of Egg Donation he used the highest doses possible on that cycle of IVF. Regardless I was still cancelled the day before retrieval,
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
I went to ACRM and Dr. Denis as a second opinion after being told to use egg donation. Before he concurred he gave me one last go at IVF with my own eggs. I got cancelled the day before retrieval. After this transpired he agreed that Egg Donation was the right course of action for me. I got pregnant with twins through egg donation. At the three month mark I graduated to to my OBGYN. At my first appointment with my obgyn it was determined that Baby B had a severe omphalocele. My high-risk doctor performed a selective reduction on Baby B. Two days later Baby A died as a result of the procedure. I had a D and C. Two weeks later I went back to Dr. Denis to discuss the matter and what course of action to take next. I wanted to stop all RE efforts for 6 months while I went holistic to take a different approach. Dr. Denis told me that it would be unethical for him to agree to do that. That is was basically hopeless and that he would not work with me on my new plan. I went to another practice, found someone who would work with me and had twins with my own eggs via IVF 18 months later. In all that happened to me the worst day was the day that Dr. Denis told me there was no hope. I still believe he owes me an apology. I think he has no recollection of me and my case but one day I will introduce him to my children!!!
Don't go.
That practice did not give you one Dr, they all saw you - you rotated through depending on who was in the office that day. Dr. Denis was my main doctor but when other doctors came in they did not always know exactly where I stood in my cycle, progress, situation, condition, etc.

2010 - 2011, Successful
I loved everything about ACRM and Dr. Carpenter... They were great at explaining my issues and what the plan was to help me get pregnant.
I feel like everyone knew my case and treated me like an individual not just another patient... From bloodwork to ultrasounds to one on one doctor appointments I was SO pleased with ACRM.
How was your experience with Sue Ellen Carpenter at ACRM?
I loved everything about ACRM and Dr. Carpenter. Everyone was so friendly and patient. They were great at explaining my issues and what the plan was to help me get pregnant. From bloodwork to ultrasounds to one on one doctor appointments I was SO pleased with ACRM.
Be open to everything!
I feel like everyone knew my case and treated me like an individual not just another patient. They cared and they were upset with me when I got a negative test. They also celebrated with me when I was finally pregnant. I was so scared and sad to leave ACRM and go back to the care of my OB when I was 10 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
Just their care and compassion towards my situation.