1550 S. Alma School Rd
9819 North 95th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
480-874-2229

2017, Unknown Success
Dr. Larsen always explains everything clearly while and makes sure I understand. He also has excellent bedside manner and called me back the next day after some hard news to make sure I was doing okay...Dr. Larsen is very hard to get into but once you meet him it is not a surprise at all. He is intelligent, compassionate, and knows his stuff! I also really appreciate that he is always on time to meet with me...It's worth the wait...be open with him so he can help you.
My favorite thing about Advanced Fertility Care is that they are always on time. I've never waited more then 2 minutes beyond my appointment time and sometimes when I show up 5 minutes early they are ready for me. It's wonderful to know I won't spend too much time when I go in for an appointment...The nursing staff is wonderful. They always explain things clearly with a smile on their faces..Dr. Larsen is very hard to get into but once you meet him it is not a surprise at all.
How was your experience with Frederick Larsen at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Frederick Larsen at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona?
It's worth the wait. Also, be open with him so he can help you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Frederick Larsen at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
Mesa
He [Dr. Frederick Larsen] was great...I have no negative feedback. He was always patient, kind, trustworthy, on time, explaining everything, encouraging. It was the best experience and I couldn't have asked for more. I really have no negative feedback. The experience was beyond expectation. We have a beautiful, healthy baby boy because of him....PGS testing was the reason we were able to put the correct embryo. He highly recommended it after our 5 losses with previous trials.
He [Dr. Frederick Larsen at Advanced Fertility Care of AZ] was great...I have no negative feedback. He was always patient, kind, trustworthy, on time, explaining everything, encouraging. It was the best experience and I couldn't have asked for more. I really have no negative feedback. The experience was beyond expectation. We have a beautiful, healthy baby boy because of him....PGS testing was the reason we were able to put the correct embryo. He highly recommended it after our 5 losses with previous trials.
He was great...I have no negative feedback. He was always patient, kind, trustworthy, on time, explaining everything, encouraging. It was the best experience and I couldn't have asked for more. I really have no negative feedback. The experience was beyond expectation. We have a beautiful, healthy baby boy because of him.
Trust him.
He's absolutely FANTASTIC!! Great bedside manners, kind, patient, explains everything.
Describe the protocols Frederick Larsen used in your cycles at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona and their degree of success.
Great!
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
No negatives...honestly my experience was amazing.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Frederick Larsen at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
10k

2020, Consult
Dr. Larsen was very personable and easy to talk to...I didn’t get far into my treatment due to Covid-19...He took the time to answer all of my questions and talked about the research he knew about, treatments he used, and why he was recommending the treatment plan that he did...He was always available and a great source of knowledge.
[nurse of Advanced Fertility Care] would transfer me to Dr. Larsen if she didn’t have an answer...The phone consult was $300...The one thing I didn’t like was that they don’t have a patient portal to upload documents into...Dr. Larsen was very personable and easy to talk to. He was very knowledgeable...He took the time to answer all of my questions
I didn’t get far into my treatment with Dr. Larsen due to Covid-19, but I enjoyed the times I had dealt with him and his office. He was patient, answered all of my questions and was easy to talk to. He took the time to answer all of my questions and talked about the research he knew about, treatments he used, and why he was recommending the treatment plan that he did.
I don’t have any advice. He was very easy to talk to and available when I had questions.
Dr. Larsen was very personable and easy to talk to. He was very knowledgeable and, there were times that I would talk to the nurse and she would transfer me to Dr. Larsen if she didn’t have an answer. He was always available and a great source of knowledge.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
It was easy to schedule a consultation and I don’t believe it took too long to have my phone consult (I live in another state). My care was assigned to one nurse which I liked. The one thing I didn’t like was that they don’t have a patient portal to upload documents into. Instead you have to email them which isn’t as secure.
The phone consult was $300.
Phoenix
We transferred one embryo for our first IVF cycle that ended in a chemical pregnancy and decided to transfer 2 our next round of IVF. Dr.Larsen let us know of the risks involved but respected our wishes . But he strongly advised against transferring 3 or more in our case...His techniques during physical examinations made me feel comfortable and at ease. He did not run tests that he felt were not needed and tried to start with low dosage infertility drugs and see how my body handled that and responded before prescribing more meds and higher dosages.
The hours [at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona] are amazing but because where are 3 different locations it was possible many times that visit could be in different location . Depending on the day of your appointment each location was different but the staff remained the same which was very comforting...If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call even if you think the question is minimal he will always or tries to always call back and answer your questions with detail and sincerity
Dr Larsen was very approachable and understood the emotional/mental stress associated with infertility and approached my partner and I with compassion and offered all possible alternatives . Dr Larsen was very soft spoken and gentle. His techniques during physical examinations made me feel comfortable and at ease. He did not run tests that he felt were not needed and tried to start with low dosage infertility drugs and see how my body handled that and responded before prescribing more meds and higher dosages.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
The hours are amazing but because where are 3 different locations it was possible many times that visit could be in different location . Depending on the day of your appointment each location was different but the staff remained the same which was very comforting
Describe Frederick Larsen's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
Scottsdale
Dr. Larsen took time and special care in our consultation before and after diagnostics and during our Clomid with IUI procedure. He has good bedside manner and appears understanding, honest, and compassionate...was thorough in explaining all options, risks, and timelines. He was compassionate and understanding in all interactions. I feel that I can trust him...1 cycle of IUI with Clomid. Added progesterone mid way through cycle, after IUI procedure, based on monitoring.
They [Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona] were friendly, accommodating, and informative overall. The front office staff was not cold, but could have been slightly more friendly when greeting us. My husband was uncomfortable with people talking outside the room when giving sperm sample...Dr. Larsen took time and special care in our consultation before and after diagnostics and during our Clomid with IUI procedure. He has good bedside manner
Dr. Larsen was thorough in explaining all options, risks, and timelines. He was compassionate and understanding in all interactions. I feel that I can trust him. We did IUI with Clomid through Dr. Larsen.
Ask lots of questions.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
They were friendly, accommodating, and informative overall. The front office staff was not cold, but could have been slightly more friendly when greeting us. My husband was uncomfortable with people talking outside the room when giving sperm sample.