Mesa
480-413-2229
9819 North 95th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
480-874-2229

The first time we met with Dr.Z [Zoneraich] he had read our information we had sent from our previous RE but he asked us for our insight and perspective of what had happened at our previous treatments. He then asked what were our intentions and timeline for our treatment...he spent about an hour and a half with us explaining everything about testing he recommended we have done and his projected plan of treatment depending on the different outcomes of our testing. He drew diagrams and made checkoff lists for us to keep and for us to be able to refer back to after the meeting...
The office [Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona] helps you search through about 20+ pharmacies they have on file to help you find the cheapest price for your medications... I did not have to wait a day to get my results...All testing and lab work is done at the clinic...between $10,000-$15,000 not including the medications because of the PGS testing and the ICSI...They [nurses] helped with education and questions concerning medications
How was your experience with Nathaniel Zoneraich at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona?
The first time we met with Dr.Z he had read our information we had sent from our previous RE but he asked us for our insight and perspective of what had happened at our previous treatments. He then asked what were our intentions and timeline for our treatment. We told him our discouragement from our previous RE and that we were there to have a baby as soon as possible. In our first appointment he spent about an hour and a half with us explaining everything about testing he recommended we have done and his projected plan of treatment depending on the different outcomes of our testing. He drew diagrams and made checkoff lists for us to keep and for us to be able to refer back to after the meeting. He answered every question we had and some we hadn’t even thought of to ask. He set us up to speak with the financial advisor based off of our concerns about when we needed to pay for each part of the treatments. At every encounter with him he was happy and personable. He would always sincerely ask how you were doing. He would remember minor details about your life and things you were going through from conversations that had nothing to do with your infertility. The next time he would see us he would ask us about things. Like how did that meeting with work go, how was your trip to see your family, or did you guys decide on what kind of puppy you want to get. He was always professional when doing any testing or exams but always had a smile and a caring concern every time he saw us. If we were there for bloodwork he would pop his head into the blood draw lab and say hello and ask how we were doing. You can tell that he knows his specialty and that he really wants to help his patients.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Nathaniel Zoneraich at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona?
If you are ready to start a family as soon as possible go to Dr.Z Make sure you take all of your previous treatment records for him to be able to review. If something can be done to help you have a child, he will do everything he can to help you. He will be straight with you and will not give you false hope either.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Nathaniel Zoneraich at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona?
Everyone at Dr.Z office was friendly and kind. They would always ask you how you were doing and would remember things about you that had nothing to do with your infertility journey. For example, if the last time you were there you had mentioned you were going on a trip to see an old friend. The next time you were in the office someone would ask you how your trip was. Dr. Z is very personable and I feel he adapts his way of responding to you depending on your needs at that time.
Describe the protocols Nathaniel Zoneraich used in your cycles at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona and their degree of success.
Even though we had diagnostic testing at a previous clinic, Dr Z. Wanted to do testing of his own and he wanted to perform more thorough testing that our previous RE had not done. He then laid out our treatment plan. He believes in supplements for three months before starting Stems. He prescribed Gonal F and I forget the other medicine he had me on. The office helps you search through about 20+ pharmacies they have on file to help you find the cheapest price for your medications. Throughout my stems I had bloodwork and ultrasounds. I would go into the clinic first thing in the morning and by 2 or 3 in the afternoon the office would call me and tell me how to adjust my medication. I did not have to wait a day to get my results. During my Stems my medication dosages changed 5-6 times.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
Everyone was very personable and informative. Everyone would always have a smile on their face. They helped with education and questions concerning medications. They helped with finding the best pharmacy for specific medications that were prescribed. They helped with insurance questions and issues. They helped me with FMLA paperwork (my works company is the worst for multiple forms for FMLA) The nurses had to send in paperwork 4 different times to our company and had to speak with them on the phone multiple times.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
All testing and lab work is done at the clinic. I consider this a strength but some may not like that it is all in one. Dr. Z has you sign paperwork in the beginning that acknowledges that he is disclosing the fact that he has partial ownership of the on site surgical center where your retrieval and transfer are done and he has partial ownership in the lab that does all your lab work and testing. It did not bother me that he has partial ownership but some might be concerned by this fact. I just found that by having it all in his office it allowed me to get test results back faster and it allowed Dr.Z to more closely monitor and adjust my medications. Everyone is very efficient and everything works on a strict timed out schedule. Everything runs on time and never late.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Nathaniel Zoneraich at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
Cost all depended on what testing and procedures you required to have. If you chose to do PGS testing and ICSI. We chose to do all the testing and ICSI. It was between $10,000-$15,000 not including the medications because of the PGS testing and the ICSI and because of the number of embryos we had that survived to day 5
Describe Nathaniel Zoneraich's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
Dr. Z highly recommends a single embryo transfer for everyone who has PGS tested embryos. However you can choose to transfer two embryos.
Scottsdale

Dr Larsen always gave us the validation that no question was too small, too unimportant, or too stupid....We started with unmedicated IUI's as I had no pre-existing issues that we knew about. After 2 failed cycles, I had an HSG to check my fallopian tubes and found a filling defect in my uterus. Dr Larsen performed a sonohistogram the following week and saw several polyps or fibroids in my uterus. He was very honest and candid with his recommendation to proceed with a hysteroscopy to remove them, as he felt this could be why I had not gotten pregnant yet. After the hysteroscopy I wanted to try 1 more unmedicated cycle, which he agreed was perfectly reasonable. That IUI resulted in a pregnancy, but unfortunately ended in a missed miscarriage. As I explained above, his care an
The clinic [Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona] feels very strongly that eSET is a safer and more effective approach than multiple embryo transfers...The strength of AFC is definitely how they treat their patients. Everyone greets you with a smile and calls you by name. My spouse and I felt so supported and encouraged by the receptionists and nurses, and we really felt that they were rooting for us to get pregnant...Each visit, I was always greeted by first name and recognized as a returning client. At no point did I have to retell details or "my story" as Dr. Larson always was up to date with my most current statues. Specifically, when I ended up in the hospital with a ruptured ectopic pregnancy Dr. Larson checked in on both myself and my spouse several times to see how we were doing, which was on a weekend, during his time off.
How was your experience with Frederick Larsen at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona?
Dr. Larsen approached me as a patient but made me feel as though I was a family member, always having my best interest at heart. While he always shared both risks and benefits, his knowledge and talent put me at ease with every decision I made. At no point did Dr. Larsen make me feel forced into a decision; he showed support and empathy during all of our interactions. When I experienced my miscarriage, Dr. Larsen showed an incredible amount of empathy, reminding me over and over that it was nothing I did wrong. After he discovered the baby had no heartbeat and it would not be a viable pregnancy, Dr. Larsen said to take as much time as I needed in the room but then wanted to meet with myself and my spouse before I left. Being able to talk with him right after such tragic news was comforting to myself and my spouse. He went above and beyond to check on me while I miscarried at home from a physical, emotional and mental perspective. While having a miscarriage is a lonely experience, I felt Dr. Larsen was always available for any questions or concerns I had.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Frederick Larsen at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona?
Don't be afraid to ask anything! Even the questions that seem unimportant or that you feel you should already know the answer to, Dr Larsen always gave us the validation that no question was too small, too unimportant, or too stupid.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Frederick Larsen at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona?
Describe the protocols Frederick Larsen used in your cycles at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona and their degree of success.
We started with unmedicated IUI's as I had no pre-existing issues that we knew about. After 2 failed cycles, I had an HSG to check my fallopian tubes and found a filling defect in my uterus. Dr Larsen performed a sonohistogram the following week and saw several polyps or fibroids in my uterus. He was very honest and candid with his recommendation to proceed with a hysteroscopy to remove them, as he felt this could be why I had not gotten pregnant yet. After the hysteroscopy I wanted to try 1 more unmedicated cycle, which he agreed was perfectly reasonable. That IUI resulted in a pregnancy, but unfortunately ended in a missed miscarriage. As I explained above, his care and compassion throughout that process was incredible. My spouse and I felt so supported. Once healed emotionally and physically, we did 3 medicated IUI cycles with Clomid. Dr Larsen adjusted the Clomid dose appropriately each time to target the recommended number of follicles. After each failed cyle I would return more discouraged than before, but he always remained honest and optimistic. After those failed cycles I asked him if it was worth checking for polyps again, and he agreed that while they usually wait 9 months to a year to check, there were no other clear reasons why I was not getting pregnant so he felt it was a good idea. Sure enough, I had more polyps, and Dr Larsen performed my second hysteroscopy. This was in December, and he was so mindful of finances and a huge advocate for getting me in before the end of the year before my deductible and out-of-pocket started over. Our 7th IUI after that was another Clomid cycle that resulted in a positive pregnancy, but ended as a ruptured ectopic pregnancy at 5 weeks. We did a follow-up visit with him a few weeks later, where he gave us his opinion that IVF should be our next step. Knowing that the cost and process of IVF was a known fear of mine, he did not push us AT ALL to make that decision, and even said that he would agree to one or two more IUI's if that's what we wanted to do. Because of our trust in Dr Larsen and the clinic, we are looking forward to confidently moving forward with IVF in the next few weeks.
AFC is very unique in that you see a doctor at every single visit, and they are the ones performing all ultrasounds and any other procedures. With that said, the nurses were always friendly, helpful, and remembered us each time. Whenever I called with a question for the clinical staff, they would always check with the doctor to make sure what they were telling me was correct.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
Describe Frederick Larsen's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
The clinic feels very strongly that eSET is a safer and more effective approach than multiple embryo transfers.
Scottsdale
the protocols were pretty standard [with Dr. Frederick Larsen]. They checked in on our progress every other day and changed any necessary doses or medications. Both the retrieval and transfer were successful and I think that's because our doctor knew what he was doing...listened to every concern and always answered our questions thoroughly, unlike the other doctors in the clinic. He was patient and we could tell he genuinely cared about the outcome. He was invested in our success like a family member.
Our doctor [at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona] was opposed to transferring two due to an increased chance of complications. However, we were adamant about transferring two. He reviewed all of the dangers with us, but respected our decision and allowed us to do so...They were more costly than the first clinic we tried, but it was worth every penny. They saw us so often and did so much that it didn't feel like a waste.
Dr. Larsen listened to every concern and always answered our questions thoroughly, unlike the other doctors in the clinic. He was patient and we could tell he genuinely cared about the outcome. He was invested in our success like a family member.
Be your own advocate. If there's something you don't agree with or understand, bring it to their attention! They'll accommodate you.
Most of the time, I felt like the clinic staff knew me and treated me really well. Occasionally, I would have to see another doctor. When it came to retrieval and transfer, they clumped all the patients together for dates and that's when it felt like we were a number.
I can't remember all the specifics but the protocols were pretty standard. They checked in on our progress every other day and changed any necessary doses or medications. Both the retrieval and transfer were successful and I think that's because our doctor knew what he was doing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona. (Assigned nurse: Gabrielle)
Everyone was very kind and welcoming. They always acted professionally and many knew my name by the end of our treatment.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
The only weakness I can think of is that occasionally there were only appointment spots in Mesa or Gilbert so I had to drive to different locations. I also didn't love seeing the other doctors. The biggest strength is that I always felt safe and in good hands.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Frederick Larsen at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
Our doctor was opposed to transferring two due to an increased chance of complications. However, we were adamant about transferring two. He reviewed all of the dangers with us, but respected our decision and allowed us to do so.
What specific things went wrong at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
A couple times I called the clinic about results because I wanted to make sure to catch them before they closed. It sounded like they were still getting back to calls at the time so it's possible they were going to call me after hours.

2017, Unknown Success
Dr. Larsen is personable and compassionate. After experiencing our first pregnancy and miscarriage through IVF, he sat us down in a comfortable place and explained out options. He comforted us and made us feel hopeful about the future. He has a positive demeanor, while still delivering not-so-good news in a compassionate way.... Retrieval 1: BC pills, Lupron, Menopur, Follistim, HCG Trigger shot Fertilization: 21 eggs, 17 mature, 5 fertilized Fresh Transfer: progesterone shots, estrogen patches Result: One 5-day blastocyst and 1 morula transferred resulting in pregnancy of one fetus. Saw heartbeat at 6 weeks, miscarried at 8 weeks.
This clinic [Advanced Fertility Care of AZ] is extremely organized and they communicate very effectively. The way the clinic runs is a definite strength of this practice. They are very flexible with getting appointment days and times that work for you. I love that his clinic has a patient portal that I can use to communicate with the nursing staff or my doctor. There are always questions that come up after I have visited the clinic and I feel a sense of comfort knowing I can ask them in the portal and they will respond quickly.
This would be for any doctor. Research, ask questions, and do all of the diagnostic testing and other testing that you can do in order to come up with the best protocol for you.
Dr. Larsen and all of the doctors at Advanced Fertility Care are kind and do seem to care about you as a person.
Retrieval 1: BC pills, Lupron, Menopur, Follistim, HCG Trigger shot Fertilization: 21 eggs, 17 mature, 5 fertilized Fresh Transfer: progesterone shots, estrogen patches Result: One 5-day blastocyst and 1 morula transferred resulting in pregnancy of one fetus. Saw heartbeat at 6 weeks, miscarried at 8 weeks. Retrieval 2: BC pills, Lupron, Menopur, Follistim, HCG Trigger shot Fertilization: 28 eggs, 21 mature, 17 fertilized through ICSI, four 6-day blastocysts sent for PGS testing, 2 chromosomally normal embryos frozen Frozen transfer #1: BC pills, estrogen patches, lupron, progesterone shots Results: 1 PGS normal embryo transferred resulting in pregnancy with low HCG (29 on 14dp6dt). HCG levels rose appropriately, but only a sac visible at first ultrasound at 7 weeks confirming a non-viable pregnancy. Action: Recurrent pregnancy loss blood work done, which revealed elevated blood clotting number (no diagnosis), and heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation. Frozen transfer #2: BC pills, estrogen patches, progesterone shots, Folate, lovenox injections (after transfer) Results: 1 PGS normal embryo transferred resulting in a negative pregnancy test
The nursing staff were kind and compassionate and responded promptly to any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
This clinic is extremely organized and they communicate very effectively. The way the clinic runs is a definite strength of this practice. They are very flexible with getting appointment days and times that work for you. I love that his clinic has a patient portal that I can use to communicate with the nursing staff or my doctor. There are always questions that come up after I have visited the clinic and I feel a sense of comfort knowing I can ask them in the portal and they will respond quickly.
The first cycle (retrieval and transfer) was around $11,000. The second cycle (retrieval, ICSI, Freeze embryos, PGS testing) was around $15,000, plus about $3,000 paid directly to the lab who did the PGS testing.
Once we did the PGS testing, they recommended only transferring one embryo. We did not ask to transfer more, but it seems like they would be open to it depending on the circumstance.
Scottsdale

Dr. Zoneraich helped me understand my diagnosis in non-medical terminology. He drew pictures to help explain and allow me to visualize what was happening. I particularly like that our discussions were in his office and only medical treatments were in an exam room because it can be overwhelming... I was diagnosed with Early Ovarian Failure. I had the option to induce a period with progesterone but ended up not needing it. Dr. Z gave us three treatment options to discuss. First, clomid ministim which was 5 days of clomid pills, 3 days of Gonal F injections and finally a trigger shot with times intercourse.
The clinic [Advanced Fertility Care of AZ] was very clean. It didn’t feel like a doctors office. I have been to their Scottsdale and Mesa office. Both waiting rooms are beautiful, offering complimentary coffee and water. I only wish the front desk staff took phone calls in a private area. They openly talk to patients on the phone.... I was surprised to learn the low cost of clomid ministim compared to IVF. It was approximately $3,000 for all tests such as ultrasound and blood work once treatment started as well as the clomid, Gonal F and trigger shot.
Dr. Z spoke to me as a friend, not a patient. He was sincere, thorough and gave me hope during I time I needed it most. I particularly like that he called me personally to discuss a treatment question I had and not a nurse. Being 25 and unmarried, I was worried I would be negatively persuaded to choose one decision when in fact, Dr. Z gave us multiple options and explained all pros and cons of each.
Check your insurance coverage! Mine covered diagnostic testing up until I started treatment. Also, write questions down before arriving. I was often overwhelmed and lost my train of thought and forgot to ask questions while there.
Dr. Zoneraich helped me understand my diagnosis in non-medical terminology. He drew pictures to help explain and allow me to visualize what was happening. I particularly like that our discussions were in his office and only medical treatments were in an exam room because it can be overwhelming. He didn’t tell me what I had to do but gave me 3 options to go home and discuss before calling him with a decision. He was very thorough and I never felt judged being 25 and not married as I did with my first opinion doctor. Glad I sought a second opinion and glad it was with Dr. Z. We now have a friend seeking treatment options from him and will be back when we are ready for a second child ourselves! We love AFC!
I was diagnosed with Early Ovarian Failure. I had the option to induce a period with progesterone but ended up not needing it. Dr. Z gave us three treatment options to discuss. First, clomid ministim which was 5 days of clomid pills, 3 days of Gonal F injections and finally a trigger shot with times intercourse. This is the option we chose. 2nd option was IVF and the 3rd was to do nothing because we didn’t know how fast my eggs were depleting. Unfortanetly, I ovulated over Memorial Day weekend so my first treatment failed because the office was closed. However, they so kindly offered me a discount on repeating the cycle the following month since the failure was no ones fault. The second cycle gave us a happy, healthy baby girl!
The nursing staff made you feel comfortable during the process. They also call promptly with results and are the ones to let you know your pregnancy results!
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
The clinic was very clean. It didn’t feel like a doctors office. I have been to their Scottsdale and Mesa office. Both waiting rooms are beautiful, offering complimentary coffee and water. I only wish the front desk staff took phone calls in a private area. They openly talk to patients on the phone.
Scottsdale

Dr Zoneraich was a nice person and was always honest with me. Sometimes, he tend to emphasize on the worse possible outcome a little too much and this would frustrate me and make me feel less confident, but he needed to prepare me in case if it was not going to work...He was also honest all along the way. Sometimes I felt rushed as the follow-up appointments were literally 2 minutes long....Dr Zoneraich was always smiling and happy
This clinic [Advanced Fert Care] is well organized. It is spotless and there is minimal to no wait time. Everyone is welcoming and dedicated to their jobs. The only downside is that it was very expensive...around 30,000$ total 16,500$ for full cycle (egg retrieval and embryo transfer with ICSI) 4,000$ genetic testing 7,000$ for drugs 2 x 2,000$ for IUI attempts...[nurse] Sandy was quick to respond to my emails. She was also patient when it came to my multiple questions and inquiries.
He is very professional and knows what he is doing. I would recommend to future patients to stay confident in his knowledge and to not get discouraged when he exposes the possibility of having a negative outcome.
Dr Zoneraich was always smiling and happy. He was also honest all along the way. Sometimes I felt rushed as the follow-up appointments were literally 2 minutes long...
I did not emphasize too much on getting the full details of the strategies since it worked the first time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona. (Assigned nurse: Sandy)
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
This clinic is well organized. It is spotless and there is minimal to no wait time. Everyone is welcoming and dedicated to their jobs. The only downside is that it was very expensive.
I think that Dr Z. recommended to us the eSET because he is not wanting to increase the rate of multiple births among his patients. He is conscious of the serious complications that this involves and wants to spare us this. It was a much more reasonable approach than many other fertility specialist that let their patients have 2 or 3 babies at a time...
What specific things went wrong at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona?
When I was transferred to an OBGYN I requested that ALL my file was transferred to the new clinic/doctor. Few appointments later, I realized that the clinic was still asking me to do tests that I had already done at Dr Z. So I had to call back AdFertCare and have them fax the FULL chart.

2015 - 2018, Unsuccessful
I saw Dr Larsen almost every visit never just a nurse. After every failed attempt he would take the time to personally call and discuss the next step and options. He is very knowledgeable and stays up to date on the latest treatments and research... If you have an hashimotos that is a factor with infertility he may not be your best choice. He doesn’t believe your auto immune condition has any impact on your fertility if your tsh is ok.
Cost was he biggest factor, we are 100% cash pay and they [Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona] are pricier than a lot of places...They have a great billing staff they will do all they can to get authorizations and things covered for you...They are all very kind and never leave you with questions unanswered. If it’s aomething they can’t answer they will follow up with you after talking with the doctor...One egg retrieval including icsi and anesthesia was over $12,000 not including meds or genetic testing.
The front office staff greets you by name and even remember where I work and what I do. It has been a rough 4 years but the staff and doctors are always so caring and never make you feel like you are just a customer. Many have similar experiences and understand the heartache involved and can relate on a whole different level.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
Cost was he biggest factor, we are 100% cash pay and they are pricier than a lot of places. I honestly believe you get what you pay for in this type of situation so we have stuck with the clinic. They have a great billing staff they will do all they can to get authorizations and things covered for you.
Scottsdale
I felt judge by [Dr. Zoneraich]...My partner and I were considering IVF with him and he made us feel terrible for wanting to choose the gender of our first baby (his clinic only allows you to choose the gender of you already have children). He made it seem like this is a common practice across clinics. I understand that everyone has different beliefs about the ethics of selecting gender, we weren’t asking him to change the clinics policy, but did not appreciate his judgement of our differing beliefs...did explain treatments well in consultations and had a lot of information. I didn’t always see him during my monitoring they other doctors were capable and nice, but it felt a little impersonal.
The clinic [Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona] is very organized. You rarely have to wait more than 5 minutes. All their financial and treatment information is very organized, clear, and easily disseminated. The office is very clean. I really liked the TV screens that show you the ultrasound screen...clinic only allows you to choose the gender of you already have children...The nursing staff was very organized and kind...Single embryo transfer only
I felt judge by Dr. Z. My partner and I were considering IVF with him and he made us feel terrible for wanting to choose the gender of our first baby (his clinic only allows you to choose the gender of you already have children). He made it seem like this is a common practice across clinics. I understand that everyone has different beliefs about the ethics of selecting gender, we weren’t asking him to change the clinics policy, but did not appreciate his judgement of our differing beliefs.
Dr. Z did explain treatments well in consultations and had a lot of information. I didn’t always see him during my monitoring they other doctors were capable and nice, but it felt a little impersonal.
IUI Monitored cycle Novarel trigger shot
The nursing staff was very organized and kind.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
The clinic is very organized. You rarely have to wait more than 5 minutes. All their financial and treatment information is very organized, clear, and easily disseminated. The office is very clean. I really liked the TV screens that show you the ultrasound screen.
Single embryo transfer only
2014 - 2015, Unknown Success
A great doctor! I had all fertility testing done through his office. He was quick with results as he does all testing personally. He gave us our options, but did not pressure us into any treatments. I had some polyps that needed to be removed and Dr. Zoneraich did that surgery himself. I am now on my second attempt with femara so we will see what happens at the end of this cycle. I have had a great experience with this doctor and his staff so far. My only complaint is that the billing office needs some work. They have attempted to overcharge a few times. You just have to be vigilant and know what you are supposed to pay so that you can make sure it matches what they are asking for.
Be prepared to pay appointment costs up front.
Nurses were always kind and made sure I was as comfortable as I could be. I had to have one appointment with Dr. L while Dr. Z was out of town and I was so pleasantly surprised that he knew my whole history and where I was at with my treatment. Dr. Z takes the time to answer all of my questions without rushing me or my husband.
Always made sure I was comfortable. (Did I need to use the restroom, do I need water etc.)
Scottsdale

Dr. Larsen seemed knowledgeable. I have DOR, and I wish there were discussions about needing multiple rounds and freezing embryos. Doing more than one egg retrieval was never mentioned. They [Advanced Fertility Care of AZ] only offer package plans for people who are likely to be successful and no packages for less desirable patients.
Dr. Larsen seemed knowledgeable. I have DOR, and I wish there were discussions about needing multiple rounds and freezing embryos. Doing more than one egg retrieval was never mentioned. They only offer package plans for people who are likely to be successful and no packages for less desirable patients.
If you have money to spare and will probably need only one Ivf cycle, he is a.great option for you.
He was thoughtful, remembered me and my situation, and personally returned calls and emails.
$12800 IVF cycle $1000-1200 IUI
Scottsdale
He [Dr. Frederick Larsen] was great...I have no negative feedback. He was always patient, kind, trustworthy, on time, explaining everything, encouraging. It was the best experience and I couldn't have asked for more. I really have no negative feedback. The experience was beyond expectation. We have a beautiful, healthy baby boy because of him....PGS testing was the reason we were able to put the correct embryo. He highly recommended it after our 5 losses with previous trials.
He [Dr. Frederick Larsen at Advanced Fertility Care of AZ] was great...I have no negative feedback. He was always patient, kind, trustworthy, on time, explaining everything, encouraging. It was the best experience and I couldn't have asked for more. I really have no negative feedback. The experience was beyond expectation. We have a beautiful, healthy baby boy because of him....PGS testing was the reason we were able to put the correct embryo. He highly recommended it after our 5 losses with previous trials.
He was great...I have no negative feedback. He was always patient, kind, trustworthy, on time, explaining everything, encouraging. It was the best experience and I couldn't have asked for more. I really have no negative feedback. The experience was beyond expectation. We have a beautiful, healthy baby boy because of him.
Trust him.
He's absolutely FANTASTIC!! Great bedside manners, kind, patient, explains everything.
Great!
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
No negatives...honestly my experience was amazing.
10k
Scottsdale

I felt like everything was explained well and questions were answered [by Dr. Nathaniel Zoneraich]...I was also upset that PGS testing of embryos wasn’t brought up until after a miscarriage...After we went through entire package of fresh cycles and frozen transfers nothing worked...I felt like the doctor was very smart and I trusted him completely. I wish there was more compassion in the way of financial stresses...Our doctor preferred single embryo transfer for all his patients. But we could only do a single embryo transfer as I have a unicornate uterus. (Half a uterus)
The billing [at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona] was a little off. They seemed to have issues with getting amounts correct or charging the right thing. I would come in a week after paying a bill and I would have a leftover balance. Most recently, I’ve had a major issue with paying the yearly storage for my one remaining embryo. They would harass me for payments when I was paying every time I got a bill. It was very frustrating for them to be harassing for money when they already had over 30k from us with nothing to show for it.
I felt like the doctor was very smart and I trusted him completely. I wish there was more compassion in the way of financial stresses. I was very frustrated that PGS testing wasn’t brought up until after my miscarriage/egg retrieval. The packages offered weren’t nice. I thought it was weird that one of the packages you paid more for, and if nothing worked and get majority of your money back. That’s all startin The packages offered were nice. I thought it was weird that one of the packages you paid more for, and if nothing worked then you get majority of your money back. That felt to be starting off on a bad note and you think you will leave with your baby. So we chose not to do that. After we went through entire package of fresh cycles and frozen transfers nothing worked. We wished we would’ve done that plan
Know all your options. All of them. Know there is PGS testing.
I felt like everything was explained well and questions were answered. But with one miscarriage into field transfers I felt like I was just a number. I felt like they thought money was in list and just want to keep trying. We didn’t have the money for that. I was also upset that PGS testing of embryos wasn’t brought up until after a miscarriage.
I don’t remember the Protocal. It was in 2016.
Nursing staff was professional and polite. They showed compassion in the hard times and were very caring.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
The billing was a little off. They seemed to have issues with getting amounts correct or charging the right thing. I would come in a week after paying a bill and I would have a leftover balance. Most recently, I’ve had a major issue with paying the yearly storage for my one remaining embryo. They would harass me for payments when I was paying every time I got a bill. It was very frustrating for them to be harassing for money when they already had over 30k from us with nothing to show for it.
We did a package that included Hey certain amount of fresh cycles and frozen transfers. We also had to pay in addiction to that for another fresh cycle to get more embryos, PGS testing and the medications. Over $35,000