Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii

Genetic counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAcupuncture is not offered: Not OfferedMental health counseling: OfferedNutrition counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication: OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
1319 Punahou Street
Honolulu, HI 96826
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 29.5
It can be super intimidating to go to the clinic the first few times...I probably could have used a little more friendliness, but I also understand that they must have a late patient load and are very busy...I think that my level of care has been excellent. I have been confident in both doctor’s abilities to successfully perform all of the tests and surgery that I have had to date. I feel very good knowing that they are both experts in their field. Also, the nursing staff is extremely nice and has always tried to make sure all my questions are answered in case I missed asking the doctor.
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii.
It can be super intimidating to go to the clinic the first few times. For me, this was my first time seeing an RE, and I had zero idea what to expect. I probably could have used a little more friendliness, but I also understand that they must have a late patient load and are very busy. It was also very hard for me to turn over all control of my cycles to the doctors and clinic. That being said, I think that my level of care has been excellent. I have been confident in both doctor’s abilities to successfully perform all of the tests and surgery that I have had to date. I feel very good knowing that they are both experts in their field. Also, the nursing staff is extremely nice and has always tried to make sure all my questions are answered in case I missed asking the doctor.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christina Arnett at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii?
Dr. Arnett does her best to know specific details about you and your care.
How was your experience with Christina Arnett at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii?
Dr. Arnett is extremely intelligent and highly knowledgeable in the field of reproductive health. Her expertise is very reassuring as a patient on this journey. I would say that she could work on her bedside manner. She tends to be short on some details and seems a bit hurried when she’s with you.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christina Arnett at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii?
Try and have patience with this process while 100% making sure that you are getting answers to all of your questions.
Christina Arnett
Honolulu
Him [Dr. Huang] and his team [at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii] do a tremendous job at making every part of the process as conveniant and easy as possible. His entire staff are incredibly patient and understanding...Strengths, great staff and clinic is at Kapiolani hospital where all other services and procedures are done. Weaknesses include: they could provide more scheduling details during routine services or ultrasounds to new patients. As a new patient to fertility treatments, I wasn't always clear on procedures or expectations for the following visit. It would have helped to have reminders during any procedure or service with the doctor or nurse so I knew timelines.
East Asian, Latino, Other
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Chris Huang at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii?
Him and his team do a tremendous job at making every part of the process as conveniant and easy as possible. His entire staff are incredibly patient and understanding. Dr. Huang lightens the process with his humor and jokes.
Very patient and kind. Always understanding and never hesitates answering questions.
What specific things went wrong at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii?
How was your experience with Chris Huang at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii?
He is very honest and straight forward with all information. He always tries to place humor into his visits, to make for a more enjoyable and less stressful situation. He always explores financing options or ways to minimize patient costs.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Chris Huang at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii?
He is very honest and won't downplay anything.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Chris Huang at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii.
I can't remember, but we stayed under expected budget. My PPO insurance plan covered alot of payments.
Chris Huang