Genetic counseling: Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
5401 Norris Canyon Rd
San Ramon, CA 94583
925-277-0600
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Aimee Eyvazzadeh to a friend?
9.7

9.7

9.8
1 doctor
9.8
Aimee Eyvazzadeh
I did do a Counsyl carrier screen [with Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] just to make sure my husband and I didn't have any other issues that might be an issue in us getting pregnant...I was immediately impressed with how comforting and optimistic Dr Aimee was. She also laid out what our odds were and what we could do to help ourselves overcome some of them with diet, supplements and acupuncture. She was incredibly encouraging and hopeful and that's all I wanted in my Dr. I already knew the odds were not in my favor but still wanted to work with a Dr that would share my hope and help me in any way they could.
They [nursing staff at Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh's office] were very responsive to my questions about medication or the upcoming procedure via phone and email. I felt very well taken care of and supported by the nursing staff which I really appreciated...For my IVF process the cost of treatment was: $21,450.00 Medication was approximately ~$2,600.00 -$3,000.00 The cost of an IUI was $1,200.00...was incredibly well run and efficient to work with. I knew exactly what was expected from me in terms of documents that needed to be signed, medical records that needed to be transferred from other medical offices, and the financial responsibility and payment options available. Communication via phone and email was always great. I was always well informed about all my appointments and the results of my blood work. I felt very well taken care of during my time as a patient by the entire office.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr Aimee was incredibly supportive and communicative throughout our time under her care. I was very surprised that she even took it upon herself to draw my blood during the course of my treatment. She was always very forthcoming and available to answer questions and assuage any of my concerns or fears. She was exactly the Dr I needed after my first experience working with another fertility clinic. I can't say enough about Dr Aimee's positivity throughout both my IUI and IVF cycles. Even though both procedures had disappointing outcomes, I still walked away feeling hopeful that it could still happen. I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to have been a patient of Dr Aimee.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
I think it's important to be honest with yourself and know exactly what you want and what you're capable of during fertility treatment. I knew that I only wanted to attempt IVF using my own eggs and Dr Aimee was respectful of my choice and was behind me and my eggs all the way and that meant everything to me. All I wanted was to have a Dr support my decision and do everything they could with what resources they had to make that a possibility and to believe in my choice. Dr Aimee still discussed alternative treatment options but also stated we could go back and revisit those options if and when I would be ready. You have to be your own biggest advocate and hope that your Dr will also stand behind your decision and also be a part of your team. Dr Aimee is all about getting behind what the patient feels is right for them and completely go full speed ahead and attempt to make that happen!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
I was referred to Dr. Aimee after my first experience with a fertility clinic left me feeling like another number getting pushed through the fertility factory. Her reputation was that of someone that would really listen to you and help guide you through this complex fertility treatment process. I was immediately impressed with how comforting and optimistic Dr Aimee was. She also laid out what our odds were and what we could do to help ourselves overcome some of them with diet, supplements and acupuncture. She was incredibly encouraging and hopeful and that's all I wanted in my Dr. I already knew the odds were not in my favor but still wanted to work with a Dr that would share my hope and help me in any way they could. Dr Aimee was incredibly attentive and was always available to answer my questions via calls and emails (usually within an hour or two). I appreciated working with a Dr that didn't immediately think that the only way I would be able to conceive was by using donor eggs only. I had a great supportive and positive experience under her care.
Describe the protocols Aimee Eyvazzadeh used in your cycles at Aimee Eyvazzadeh and their degree of success.
My treatment protocol with Dr Aimee was as follows: I did do a Counsyl carrier screen just to make sure my husband and I didn't have any other issues that might be an issue in us getting pregnant. Dr Aimee also had me take the following supplements: • dhea 75mg (improve egg quality/it naturally converts to testosterone) • resveratrol 1000mg (preserving fertility) • acai berry 1000mg (super booster antioxidant) • Vitamin D 1000IUI • melatonin 1mg - to help sleep to let these drugs/hormones do their job (especially omintrope) I was also taking the following: • Prenatal vitamins • Extra 400 mg Folic Acid • CoQ10 Priming: with Omnitrop (HGH) 25 IU (8 injections spread throughout the course of treatment up until trigger) and Testosterone suppositories 2.5 mg (3 weeks) IVF Medication instructions: Femara 2.5 mg : CD1-5 Menopur 300 IU: CD3-7 Cetrotide 0.25 mg: CD5-9 Trigger: Ovidrel After retrieval: I started Estrace, progesterone (2mL), and Medrol (16mg)
The nursing staff was incredible! They were supportive, informative, and efficient. They made sure my prescription orders went to the correct pharmacies. I was traveling a bit during this time and they were very accommodating when I needed to change pharmacy locations to pick up my medications. They were very responsive to my questions about medication or the upcoming procedure via phone and email. I felt very well taken care of and supported by the nursing staff which I really appreciated.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
I felt that Dr Aimee's fertility office was incredibly well run and efficient to work with. I knew exactly what was expected from me in terms of documents that needed to be signed, medical records that needed to be transferred from other medical offices, and the financial responsibility and payment options available. Communication via phone and email was always great. I was always well informed about all my appointments and the results of my blood work. I felt very well taken care of during my time as a patient by the entire office.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Describe Aimee Eyvazzadeh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr Aimee relayed the pros and cons for both single embryo transfer vs multiple embryo transfer. Ultimately, it was my decision knowing all the risks involved and I asked to transfer two embryos. There was one embryo that was graded at a lower quality than the other two and Dr Aimee suggested that I consider transferring all 3 embryos and see where that got us. I was receptive to the idea and we transferred all 3 Day 3 fresh embryos.
San Ramon

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.

2020
We had a video conference due to COVID-19 and she [Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] was able to make me comfortable feeling like we were in the same room...Her analysis of your lab work is thorough and she takes time to talk to you about things that other Doctors may breeze over...does not have her own lab, so you would see her at her office for monitoring appointments but if doing a IVF procedure you'd have to go to one of the labs that she has contracted with for retrieval, transfer, etc.
I did a virtual consult w/ Dr. Aimee, meaning I sent my records over from another clinic for a second opinion. I believe a nurse scheduled the appointment and collected the paperwork from my previous clinic but my interactions were limited with the nurse so far. When I went in for blood work Dr. Aimee did it, not the nurse...$675 for new patient consult, $30 blood work.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is an expert in the fertility world, if you are struggling or just want a second opinion I definitely recommend having a conversation with her. Her analysis of your lab work is thorough and she takes time to talk to you about things that other Doctors may breeze over.
Come prepared with questions, but realize she may answer those for you in conversation before you ask.
I had heard amazing things about Dr. Aimee but it took me awhile to schedule an appointment since she doesn't take insurance and the initial consult was pretty pricy. However, I am so incredibly glad I did. We had a video conference due to COVID-19 and she was able to make me comfortable feeling like we were in the same room. Since then, I have become pregnant and Dr. Aimee has supported me in the transition to an OBGYN.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
$675 for new patient consult, $30 blood work.

2020
[Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh's] responsiveness is one of the main reasons we selected her for our IVF journey. She was willing to review my husband labs and have multiple conversations with us via email, without even being a patient. This speaks volumes because she genuinely cares about your situation, when other IVF clinics wouldn't even talk to us without being a patient...She explains everything in detail and is accommodating to your situation. She has a warm personally and makes you feel comfortable during this journey. My only gripe is that she's above average in price but I rather pay for that 1:1 attention to detail then feel like another number at another clinic. She did recently mistake me for another client which made me feel a little uneasy but she's human and entitled to mistakes, just as long as she doesn't do that in the operating room! lol.
My only gripe is that [Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh is] above average in price but I rather pay for that 1:1 attention to detail then feel like another number at another clinic...IVF+ICSI+PICSI+PGT-A+FET total cost for 1 round is $27,000 without medications...wonderful and organized, but her staff is a little disjointed. I get emails from 3/4 different people and really don't know who to go for, for what. My only suggestion would be to maybe send a email with the whole staff directing me on who I should speak to for what, this would be extremely helpful. Other than that they're all very nice and responsive.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Sadly, due to COVID-19 I haven't been able to actually meet Dr. Aimee in person but we have been communicating via, video, email and phone. Her responsiveness is one of the main reasons we selected her for our IVF journey. She was willing to review my husband labs and have multiple conversations with us via email, without even being a patient. This speaks volumes because she genuinely cares about your situation, when other IVF clinics wouldn't even talk to us without being a patient. She has been the best doctor we have spoken to. She explains everything in detail and is accommodating to your situation. She has a warm personally and makes you feel comfortable during this journey. My only gripe is that she's above average in price but I rather pay for that 1:1 attention to detail then feel like another number at another clinic. She did recently mistake me for another client which made me feel a little uneasy but she's human and entitled to mistakes, just as long as she doesn't do that in the operating room! lol.
Dr. Aimee is extremely passionate about what she does and genuinely cares about your individual situation. She's has a "let's do all our homework before" attitude so she can asset your issue to give you the best outcome. She takes her time when she talks to you and explain everything thoroughly. She's compassionate, caring and I don't see myself ever going to another doctor.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr. Aimee is wonderful and organized, but her staff is a little disjointed. I get emails from 3/4 different people and really don't know who to go for, for what. My only suggestion would be to maybe send a email with the whole staff directing me on who I should speak to for what, this would be extremely helpful. Other than that they're all very nice and responsive.
Dr. Aimee is above average in price but she's worth it. IVF+ICSI+PICSI+PGT-A+FET total cost for 1 round is $27,000 without medications.

2020
I am having a HSG done (my first clinic didn't order that for me prior to IUI & IVF), then I am doing a timed intercourse (Letrozole) w/ HSG per Dr. Aimee's recommendation and my desires...We had a video conference due to COVID-19 and she was able to make me comfortable feeling like we were in the same room...it took me awhile to schedule an appointment since she doesn't take insurance and the initial consult was pretty pricy. However, I am so incredibly glad I did...Her analysis of your lab work is thorough and she takes time to talk to you about things that other Doctors may breeze over.
Dr. Aimee does not have her own lab, so you would see her at her office for monitoring appointments but if doing a IVF procedure you'd have to go to one of the labs that she has contracted with for retrieval, transfer, etc...I am having a HSG done (my first clinic didn't order that for me prior to IUI & IVF), then I am doing a timed intercourse (Letrozole) w/ HSG per Dr. Aimee's recommendation and my desires...I did a virtual consult w/ Dr. Aimee, meaning I sent my records over from another clinic for a second opinion. I believe a nurse scheduled the appointment and collected the paperwork from my previous clinic but my interactions were limited with the nurse so far. I imagine I'll have more reference points if I do further treatment with Dr. Aimee.
$675 for new patient consult
Not there yet.

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
She [Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] gave us such a clear path and even better a start to a conversation about moving forward in our journey...she provided us options. I do remember her TUSHY method, first checking tubes, then uterus, sperm, hormones, and then your genetic profile. She also explained how many eggs she would like to retrieve in order to give us the best chance for the number of children we would potentially like to have. It gave us a lot of insight into where we needed to go from here.
The nursing staff [at Aimee Eyvazzadeh's clinic] was amazing when I arrived. Super friendly, welcoming, responsive, and very helpful along the way...The clinic was very clean and comfortable. They were very good about communicating with me while I was waiting. It was a very relaxing environment for what can sometimes feel like a very stressful experience...During my consultation with Dr. Aimee she was quick to make sure my husband and I were comfortable. I had a folder of unorganized medical records that we picked through to put together a snapshot of my crazy medical history. She did not make me feel bad about being unorganized but instead dedicated an hour of her time sorting through the chaos. After we had a good idea of the journey that lead me to her office it was time for the dreaded physical exam. I always hate this part of the appointments but unfortunately am used to it, especially when first meeting new doctors. Dr. Aimee made it s
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
During my consultation with Dr. Aimee she was quick to make sure my husband and I were comfortable. I had a folder of unorganized medical records that we picked through to put together a snapshot of my crazy medical history. She did not make me feel bad about being unorganized but instead dedicated an hour of her time sorting through the chaos. After we had a good idea of the journey that lead me to her office it was time for the dreaded physical exam. I always hate this part of the appointments but unfortunately am used to it, especially when first meeting new doctors. Dr. Aimee made it such a comfortable experience for me, and even more so she made me comfortable with what she was seeing on the sonogram. Taking the time to point out what was what on the screen of black and grey mess. It helped me understand the importance of these exams. After the exam, I was able to redress and return to her office so we could talk without the uncomfortable nakedness on the exam room table conversation. It was great. She gave her professional opinion and options to move forward. My husband and I left with a weight lifted off of our shoulders, it was the first time in this long infertility journey we had ever felt that way.
Do not hesitate to schedule an appointment. She gave us such a clear path and even better a start to a conversation about moving forward in our journey.
When I made the decision to contact Dr. Aimee I was given her email directly and thought well here we go, I will email her this morning and hear back in 2 to 3 days but that was just no the case. I emailed her at 6:30 a.m. in the morning was ready to close my browser and walk away when my email notifications went off. It was her!!!! Not even 10 minutes after my original email was sent. I was met with a warm email introducing herself and asking a bit more about my particulars to see if I may be a candidate for a consultation. Throughout the morning we had an email conversation string of about 10 emails. In the doctor world that is just unheard of. I felt like she heard me, understood my struggle, and wanted to use her knowledge to help. It doesn't get any more human than that.
Although I do not recall exactly what treatment strategies she went over, because there were several as she provided us options. I do remember her TUSHY method, first checking tubes, then uterus, sperm, hormones, and then your genetic profile. She also explained how many eggs she would like to retrieve in order to give us the best chance for the number of children we would potentially like to have. It gave us a lot of insight into where we needed to go from here.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh. (Assigned nurse: Jessica Cruz)
The nursing staff was amazing when I arrived. Super friendly, welcoming, responsive, and very helpful along the way.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
I do not recall the costs associated with my care. I do remember a consultation fee that was worth every penny.

2016 - 2019
7 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. Aimee [Eyvazzadeh] respected my wish to use my own eggs for IVF as well as try IUI. Ultimately, those methods failed...consistently personable and responsive. Dr. Aimee in particular was not just extremely responsive, but she balanced being positive with being realistic and was very supportive...I'm a 50 year old who just had a healthy baby boy, my second child, under Dr. Aimee's care. Dr. Aimee has a sense of urgency and an "all hands on deck" attitude, never above anything. She didn't underestimate me like other doctors. She listened, she was respectful, she was realistic about my options, yet was never insulting, condescending or offensive.
[Dr. Eyvazzadeh's] office doesn't accept insurance, so be prepared financially...[nurses were] Personable, excellent follow-up. They were compassionate, smart and got things done...20K for egg donor + testing...5K for Dr. Aimee...1K for drugs...The office staff (physician assistant, nurses, front office) is very professional, helpful and communicative. They also seem very happy to work for Dr. Aimee. They are responsive, compassionate and get things done. I could not have been more impressed with them. While Dr. Aimee's office doesn't take insurance, they can negotiate payment terms that are agreeable for both sides.
2016 - 2019
$500K+
7 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
I'm a 50 year old who just had a healthy baby boy, my second child, under Dr. Aimee's care. Dr. Aimee has a sense of urgency and an "all hands on deck" attitude, never above anything. She didn't underestimate me like other doctors. She listened, she was respectful, she was realistic about my options, yet was never insulting, condescending or offensive. She was personally and immediately responded to my emails, she got down and dirty to draw blood if a nurse wasn't present, she made sure that my meds were taken care of and that no stone was left unturned. She made herself available, she is compassionate, positive, funny and candid. She was always helpful with referrals, unlike many other doctors. If she didn't like something (like my blood work for my thyroid), she took immediate action. She got things done in a way that I've never seen a doctor get done and never accepted mediocrity. With her tenacity and get-things-done approach, she really should be running the country! She made the impossible, possible with me and my family.
Her office doesn't accept insurance, so be prepared financially.
Dr. Aimee and her office were consistently personable and responsive. Dr. Aimee in particular was not just extremely responsive, but she balanced being positive with being realistic and was very supportive.
Dr. Aimee respected my wish to use my own eggs for IVF as well as try IUI. Ultimately, those methods failed.
20K for egg donor + testing 5K for Dr. Aimee 1K for drugs

2017 - 2019
Poor Egg Quality, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
we started with Dr Aimee [Eyvazzadeh] in November and were successfully carrying a baby 4 months later!...Not only did she bring hope alive again for us, she healed our battered emotional state and dove headfirst into solving the “why” question for us. Her supernatural ability to return emails to you PERSONALLY and usually within 10 mins is almost not human, but one of my most favorite things about her. She is absolutely the smartest, most passionate, most empathetic and talented physician I have ever worked with and I don’t think I will ever be able to express my gratitude to her.
Strengths [Dr. Eyvazzadeh's office]: Dr Aimee is obsessed with finding a successful outcome for you. She really is so passionate and it shows how badly she wants to succeed with you when she works with you...Weakness: This clinic requires you pay for exams and IVF out of pocket...[the nurses are] Wonderful, kind, prompt and very efficient. The ease of getting a hold of staff and the speed which things were taken care of was amazing!
2017 - 2019
Poor Egg Quality, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
We started going to Dr Aimee in 2017. We had tried for 2 years previously with UCSF’s Center for Reproductive Health and had gotten nowhere...just endless attempts with no investigation on why nothing was working. Then, we started with Dr Aimee in November and were successfully carrying a baby 4 months later! I can’t tell you what she did for us. Not only did she bring hope alive again for us, she healed our battered emotional state and dove headfirst into solving the “why” question for us. Her supernatural ability to return emails to you PERSONALLY and usually within 10 mins is almost not human, but one of my most favorite things about her. She is absolutely the smartest, most passionate, most empathetic and talented physician I have ever worked with and I don’t think I will ever be able to express my gratitude to her. I don’t think we would have our first baby and another on the way if we didn’t find her. I would have given up. Infertility is a brutal process and I almost didn’t have the strength for it, so thank goodness we found her. I truly believe that if there is any way in this world for you to have a baby, Dr Aimee will find out how. If there is any doubt in your mind, just email her! Haha, but seriously, just meet with her and you will be able to tell instantly...she’s not like the rest!!!
Hang in there! There’s a plaque in the office that states “Stay Calm and Email Dr Aimee.” That about sums it up!!
Dr Aimee is a incredibly empathetic and passionate physician. She helped our emotional state as well as diving head first into solving our fertility problems. She showed more compassion and care than any physician I have known.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Weakness: This clinic requires you pay for exams and IVF out of pocket. However, it is worth every penny if you really want a successful outcome. Who can put a price on holding your own baby one day?? Strengths: Dr Aimee is obsessed with finding a successful outcome for you. She really is so passionate and it shows how badly she wants to succeed with you when she works with you. If there is a way for you to have children, Dr Aimee will find it!
San Ramon

she [Dr. Aimee] is very knowledgeable, straight forward and accommodated my early morning request for appointments. she provided options and insight into the best plan for treatment. she is very responsive to emails. ... personalized care ... i used additional stimms during the second round because my ovaries were not as quick to respond as my initial egg retrieval. baseline ultrasound d and blood test on cycle day 2, day 5, day 7, day 9, and day 11.
there was easy parking, the facility [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] was clean, it had state of the art technology. felt like a hospital like setting. it felt somewhat like a factory line with patients stacked back to back. overall experience was pleasant ... [nursing staff] attentive and quick to perform blood draws. at the clinic on my first egg retrieval they were compassionate, detailed and followed up
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
she is very knowledgeable, straight forward and accommodated my early morning request for appointments. she provided options and insight into the best plan for treatment. she is very responsive to emails.
ask about the total cost breakdown for all potential charges
personalized care, very responsive and informative to questions
for the 2nd egg retric cycle i did 6 weeks of 25 HGH priming, twice a week on tuesdays and fridays. on the start of cycle day 2 i took 4 menapur and 150 gonal-f for 10 days. gonal-f was increased to 225 on day 5. HGH continued on day 1 every other day until day 9 and every day until trigger day. cetrotide was included starting on day 6 until trigger day. i used additional stimms during the second round because my ovaries were not as quick to respond as my initial egg retrieval. baseline ultrasound d and blood test on cycle day 2, day 5, day 7, day 9, and day 11.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
there was easy parking, the facility was clean, it had state of the art technology. felt like a hospital like setting. it felt somewhat like a factory line with patients stacked back to back. overall experience was pleasant
professional fees, dr visits for ultrasound and lab tests, sperm prep, disposables, egg retrieval, ivf lab procedures, ICSI/PICSI, embryo biopsy, assured hatching, embryo cryopreservation, genetic testing, anesthesia, meds, mock transfer
my husband and i prefer to do east to avoid the chance of multiples
San Ramon

I have PCOS. Dr. Aimee started with comprehensive testing to make sure there weren't any other issues, and our genetic testing did reveal a risk for neural tube defects ... Most of my cycles with Dr. Aimee have been using hormones and trigger shots to induce ovulation and then IUI. ... Dr. Aimee is warm and personable. She remembers my name and information about me.
Dr. Aimee's staff [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] is professional, communicative, and helpful. I feel comfortable with them. ... The office is comfortable and inviting. I have always felt comfortable going there and reaching out to them for anything I need. I am seen on time and have never had to wait long past my appointment time. They make it easy to get my meds by placing orders with the pharmacy as soon as they're prescribed.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is brilliant and confident. She puts me at ease and I trust her completely. She always takes the time to answer my questions and thoroughly explain the process. I think her approach is the right balance of safe and aggressive for me. I would absolutely recommend her to any of my friends or family members who needed fertility help.
Go see her, don't waste your time on anyone else. I wasted months with a doctor who made mistakes and didn't have a comprehensive treatment plan. Don't waste time. Dr. Aimee is the best and she will help you.
Dr. Aimee is warm and personable. She remembers my name and information about me. She is extremely communicative and responsive to questions I have throughout the process.
I have PCOS. Dr. Aimee started with comprehensive testing to make sure there weren't any other issues, and our genetic testing did reveal a risk for neural tube defects, so I have been taking folate supplements to be safe. Most of my cycles with Dr. Aimee have been using hormones and trigger shots to induce ovulation and then IUI. Unfortunately, I haven't had success yet, so we are moving to IVF.
Dr. Aimee's staff is professional, communicative, and helpful. I feel comfortable with them.
IUIs are typically about $1300 and IVF cycle is about $27,000
We are using eSET at her recommendation and I trust her.
San Ramon

Dr. Amiee is always available. She even talked to me 10:30 at night when I over injected, and she was sleeping ... I have has 2 miscarriages, AMH.7, FSH 12-20, and AFC 6-11. ... Dr. Amiee gave us hope and a lot of comfort knowing she'll work with us as long as we'd like. ... We saw her every time we were in the office, she even drew our blood many times ... willing to change things won't stick to the exact same treatment and we saw better results!
Might have to ask a few times for the bill. Billing was confusing so ask early. ... Never seems like it [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] was busy, but when you sign in it is, a lot of personal attention even with the PA. ... There was lost paperwork in regard to my retrial, no big deal just filled out another yet, they didn't have it. ... [Nursing Staff] Everyone was welcoming friendly and patient.
European, Other
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Honest, funny and gives us positivity thought our treatment. She's personable and welcoming. We saw her every time we were in the office, she even drew our blood many times. Always answers questions and tells us o ask her rather than Google, she is always willing to spend the time with you.
Ask questions don't be afraid. She wants to make that clear and always states that in her emails. She has a podcast, which helps to know her proceptive on treatment and her philosophies. Know that she really does care and will always keep you informed no matter what time of night it is.
Dr. Amiee is always available. She even talked to me 10:30 at night when I over injected, and she was sleeping. Amazing that she really makes you feel that you're the only one and always know all the little things about you and your treatment. Still undergoing treatment, but trusting your Dr. is a must! She's very attentive in every way and glad I found her. I have has 2 miscarriages, AMH.7, FSH 12-20, and AFC 6-11. We were told by the original doctor maybe will only have one live birth. Dr. Amiee gave us hope and a lot of comfort knowing she'll work with us as long as we'd like. Still in progress but we have hope!
Different protocol each IVF, 2nd cycle added HGH pre-IVF to help with quality. Gives you supplements that are recommended, emails you all your levels. A higher dose of a trigger shot prior to 1st IVF, willing to change things won't stick to the exact same treatment and we saw better results!
Everyone was welcoming friendly and patient.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Never seems like it was busy, but when you sign in it is, a lot of personal attention even with the PA. Organized clinic. Might have to ask a few times for the bill. Billing was confusing so ask early.
Costs included all medical procedures except medications.
PGS tested, recommends only 1 egg.
What specific things went wrong at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
One piece of advice is to just take the cost of going to her [Dr. Aimee] for treatment into consideration. She is expensive, but I never felt like I’m not getting my money’s worth. ... The second I met her, I knew I had fallen into the right hands and didn’t have to look for another dr. She explained the process and recommended everything I needed to do without feeling like I was rushed into IVF. She gave us hope.
Strength wise they [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] work like a well oiled machine! They know exactly what to do for you and how to help with anything. I remember calling one day asking about how to do an injection and they walked me through it. ... They would take me in early and accommodate me especially since I lived 1.5 hrs away. Super organized and emailed quickly back with any questions I had. When it came to ordering meds last minute they always made sure I got my prescriptions quickly and in a timely manner
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
I was referred to Dr. Aimee by fellow coworkers. I was hesitant at first because she is private pay and as well all know, IVF isn’t cheap. The second I met her, I knew I had fallen into the right hands and didn’t have to look for another dr. She explained the process and recommended everything I needed to do without feeling like I was rushed into IVF. She gave us hope. Which is something that feels like it gets ripped out of our hands dealing with infertility. I remember her asking me how many kids I wanted and told me “ well, then let’s do it! You WILL have children and a family we just now have to put our plan to work. It put such ease on my husband and I and to this day we trust this process because of her and know that no matter what, we are in great hands.
One piece of advice is to just take the cost of going to her for treatment into consideration. She is expensive, but I never felt like I’m not getting my money’s worth. So trust her, ask questions, and just know that one way or another she will do everything she can to make you a parent one way or another. She never closes the door on that and I love her for that
I felt like a real patient in the sense that she responds to every email/text so so quickly! She doesn’t leave you unanswered and as a fertility patient we have a million questions so to be reassured so quickly has been a great thing for me. The only setback I would say is that as a nurse, I think she thinks that I may know certain things about the process because I’m in the medical field, so she may think I don’t need thorough explanation in person. But other than that, she’s feels like a great friend instead of an intimidating dr :)
I was diagnosed with recurrent miscarriages and DOR. My first protocol we did 300 of Menopur with priming with HGH a month before ( 25 units biweekly) and then every other day during stims. Half way in we added 300 Gonal F then cetrotide at the end with an HGC trigger. We retrieved 8 eggs, 7 mature, 5 fertilized, 3 made it to blastocysts and we sent them for PGS testing and one came back normal. We did a second cycle to bank more before transfer. This 2nd cycle we used Gonal F 225 and menopur 300 from the start, same use of HGH and added Dexamethasone. We got 6 eggs, 2 fertilized and both came back PGS normal. We are in middle of mock cycle and hope to transfer next month
The nursing staff is amazing and always answered all of my questions. They would take me in early and accommodate me especially since I lived 1.5 hrs away. Super organized and emailed quickly back with any questions I had. When it came to ordering meds last minute they always made sure I got my prescriptions quickly and in a timely manner
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Strength wise they work like a well oiled machine! They know exactly what to do for you and how to help with anything. I remember calling one day asking about how to do an injection and they walked me through it. I honestly don’t have any weaknesses to mention about them !
Like mentioned earlier, she is not the most affordable around. I do wish she would work with insurances because it would have helped out with a small amount of the costs. 1 rounds costs close to 20 grand and that’s not including meds which was about another 2-3k for me. Plus that price doesn’t include the FET. So I still have that to pay.
No comment about that
San Ramon

Dr. Aimee is the #1 Fertility Doctor when it comes to having a warm, personalized bedside manner, as well as rapid response communication. She is genuinely interested in her patients and cares about their success. She answers all questions and concerns with candid honesty and optimism. I never felt like a number with Dr. Aimee, she's the best!
Dr. Aimee's team offers wonderful, caring, personalized treatment to patients. Offices are clean and the waiting room provides TV, snacks and beverages. Dr. Aimee is a popular doc - so there were times the waiting room was jam packed. Unfortunately only downside is not accepting insurance (which is a big factor since treatment OOP is so expensive). ... Nurses were competent and pleasant, and also answered questions well.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is a fertility doctor with heart and soul. I lovingly refer to her as the "Lady Gaga" of Fertility Docs - because she is a rockstar when it comes to fertility care and treatment (and I've seen many top docs in the area)! There's no one like her. My husband and I came to her when we were drowning in questions and concerns about our fertility, and left feeling reassured and confident that we will one day have the family we're hoping and praying for. I respect her so much. She is an advocate for better education in reproductive health to all women, and just as importantly, she is an advocate and cheerleader to her patients. Although our journey is not complete, Dr. Aimee continues to remain at our side offering sage advice and invaluable support. I've never met another doctor like Dr. Aimee. She is an excellent doc, a superb human.
Don't hold back your questions or concerns - Dr. Aimee will address every single one with wisdom and grace.
IUI included Femara and Progesterone suppositories. We increased Femara dosage after each unsuccessful attempt, to try stimulating more follicles.
Nurses were competent and pleasant, and also answered questions well.
San Ramon

My husband and I had been trying for about a year. All tests are good, except I have PCOS. Dr. Aimee further analyzed my thyroid and hemoglobin tests and prescribed Metformin, Dex and synthroid to help with my hormone imbalances (in addition to Femara). ... Dr. Aimee treats you with respect and empathy. There is humor and hope but also facts and transparency. She is a medical professional without the jargon and attitude you often face when going to a doctor. Very passionate about her work.
The operation [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] is very efficient yet feels personable. FYI, there is a collection room at the clinic which is helpful to those who live more than 30 minutes away from the clinic. ... I also work with the office coordinator, receptionist and other technicians/team members. They are all very professional, polite and kind. All are responsive and great communicators. Very high level of customer service.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is really passionate about fertility. She has a Youtube channel where she provides a lot of very helpful advice to the general public, and being a person with PCOS, her PCOS video is one of the more informative ones out there. She approaches the treatment plans in a very positive, hopeful but also scientific and factual way. I am still going through my treatment plans (2nd IUI cycle) so I can't offer any experience with success rates, but I am very confident I am in good hands!
If you are thinking of seeing a fertility specialist, check out her Youtube channel (Egg Whisperer)...it's one way to get free, valuable information on fertility treatments and to see if you might like working with her. She runs a successful practice but it's also a personable, small operation...meaning she is the only doctor and she knows/sees every patient. She responds to emails very quickly and welcomes open communication. You don't get that at the big clinics.
My husband and I had been trying for about a year. All tests are good, except I have PCOS. Dr. Aimee further analyzed my thyroid and hemoglobin tests and prescribed Metformin, Dex and synthroid to help with my hormone imbalances (in addition to Femara). We did one cycle of IUI recently. (Ovulation was successful but no pregnancy.) We are moving to second cycle. Medication was tweeked a little bit.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh. (Assigned nurse: Raechelle)
Raechelle is Dr. Aimee's assistant. I also work with the office coordinator, receptionist and other technicians/team members. They are all very professional, polite and kind. All are responsive and great communicators. Very high level of customer service.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
The clinic location offers lots of free parking and is very close to the freeway, which makes it easy for me to pop in and out during the work week. The office waiting room provides some water and snacks (although I never have to wait more than a few minutes upon arrival). Dr. Aimee's office feels more like someone's home office / sitting room with large comfie chairs. The operation is very efficient yet feels personable. FYI, there is a collection room at the clinic which is helpful to those who live more than 30 minutes away from the clinic.
Initial consultation was $775, which includes ultrasound/monitoring through the month as needed. IUI cycle is $1,300. Medication is separate; my insurance covers the prescription, so I ended up paying $20-30 or so for meds...but this is between you & the pharmacy/insurance (not Dr. Aimee's clinic). I also spend about $100 a month on supplements (prenatal vitamins and other supplements good for PCOS)

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
From the moment we met Dr. Aimee I felt stress lift off my shoulders. She is kind and compassionate, funny, and she knows her stuff. Dr. Aimee also really does take your ideas into consideration with treatment, but she’s also not afraid to say no, we aren’t going to do that and here is why. ... . For my IVF cycle I had a very low stimulation protocol because I have PCOS and I am under 30.
Dr. Aimee has her own private practice [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] and it’s wonderful. Everything runs like a well oiled machine. Initially getting an appointment took a while (about two months). But once we got the appointment everything was really fast and responsive. ... My IUI cycle was about $1,300 with the cost of medication, Sperm prep, and the actual procedure. For our IVF cycle we financed it through ARC, which works with Dr. Aimee.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Going to Dr. Aimee was the best decision my husband and I could have possibly made in our infertility journey. Infertility is so hard and stressful already, you shouldn’t also have to deal with a Dr. or clinic that is adding to the problem. From the moment we met Dr. Aimee I felt stress lift off my shoulders. She is kind and compassionate, funny, and she knows her stuff. Dr. Aimee also really does take your ideas into consideration with treatment, but she’s also not afraid to say no, we aren’t going to do that and here is why. She explains everything. I am a nightmare patient I am sure. I need to know every single thing in detail and I google and read forums and read medical books and journals, so I know that can be very frustrating to other Dr.s. But Dr. Aimee takes it all in stride and helps calm my crazy. Lol.
Make the consultation. It’s worth it. You won’t regret it. Her prices are on the higher side but you get what you pay for with her. She is worth every penny. Your care will be top notch in every aspect.
Dr. Aimee doesn’t just treat her patients like her patients, she treats them like her family. She responds so quickly, I honestly don’t know how she does it. She knows your name, she knows your husbands name. She knows exactly what’s going on at all times. She cares.
For my IUI cycle we used Femara on day 3-7, Ovidrel trigger shot, then we also used Dexamethasone, Metformin, prenatals, Ovasitol, CoQ10. It resulted in one follicle that we triggered when it was 21mm and one smaller follicle that was 17 when we triggered. We did an IUI 36 hours after trigger and my husband and I had timed intercourse before and after the IUI. That cycle was negative and I did end up with a cyst, so the 17mm follicle did not ovulate and turned into a cyst. For my IVF cycle I had a very low stimulation protocol because I have PCOS and I am under 30. I did birth control for a couple of weeks. Then I did one vial of Menopur and 150 units of Follistim for eleven days. Then I triggered with lupron. That resulted in 18 eggs, all of them were mature, 15 fertilized with ICSI, 7 five day blastocysts. We did not do PGS testing.
All of Dr. Aimee’s staff is absolutely top notch. I really don’t see them a lot though, because all of my appointments are with Dr. Aimee herself.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr. Aimee has her own private practice and it’s wonderful. Everything runs like a well oiled machine. Initially getting an appointment took a while (about two months). But once we got the appointment everything was really fast and responsive.
Dr. Aimee is definitely not cheap but she is worth it. My IUI cycle was about $1,300 with the cost of medication, Sperm prep, and the actual procedure. For our IVF cycle we financed it through ARC, which works with Dr. Aimee. So we did the one cycle plus. So we did one retrieval and two transfers and that cost us around $18k. There are some things that ARC doesn’t cover like sperm prep, or PGS testing that you need to pay out of pocket. We also paid for our medication out of pocket as well which was around $2k.
We did a single frozen embryo transfer even though we did not do PGS testing. On our second FET, which we are in the middle of, we are inputting two this time.

8 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] was alway available and I felt the communication was superb. I know her caseload is large and therefore I was impressed with the ability to stay connected with patients. Information is incredibly important to me and so I felt I could ask any question...I am an older patient and that was one of our primary variables to content with...Dr. Aimee was cognizant of us trying to retrieve what we needed in one attempt...
I felt the entire team was incredibly responsive. [at Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh's office]. The Dr. was alway available and I felt the communication was superb. I know her caseload is large and therefore I was impressed with the ability to stay connected with patients. Information is incredibly important to me and so I felt I could ask any question...I think the nursing staff was really solid. The PA with Dr. Aimee was as well. The bedside manner of the PA was not as "warm" as it was with Dr. Aimee but I mainly saw Dr. Aimee.
8 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
I felt Dr. Eyvazzadeh was incredible at communication and that was the strength. Some of my experience I believe was just a learning curve for myself going through it for the first time....one of my drawbacks was distance. The commute was challenging the deeper into the process and definitely post-op.
Ask questions. Be informed. Each experience is unique and so no question is silly...
I felt the entire team was incredibly responsive. The Dr. was alway available and I felt the communication was superb. I know her caseload is large and therefore I was impressed with the ability to stay connected with patients. Information is incredibly important to me and so I felt I could ask any question
I do not recall the specifics however I am an older patient and that was one of our primary variables to content with...Dr. Aimee was cognizant of us trying to retrieve what we needed in one attempt.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Clinic was easy to find and parking was very easy. I had to drive a distance to get there and that was my choice although it did provide some challenge later on in the process. I think realizing that each patient will go through a unique situation is really important. As I was trying to become educated, I would look around to see what a baseline would appear to be....I think as my anxiety decreased, my openness to the process was better mobilized. This was not anything that the staff or clinic prevented- was just my own process. I also got a kick out of the front desk staff at the clinic- they were awesome! Made me laugh- an important factor for me in the process
The costs were around $11,000 in addition to medication costs
I do not in part because I am not well educated on all of the different options
San Ramon

Dr. Aimee [Eyvazzadeh] listened to us, answered our questions, and eased out concerns. She provided personalized and individualized care. ... Dr. Aimee was always attentive and adjusted our treatment based on our medical history. She was responsive and always easy to contact. We trusted her and the knowledge and experience she has was obvious. She clearly cares about her work and did what she could to get us the results we were looking for.
Dr. Aimee has a small clinic [Aimee Eyvazzadeh]. This means that staff remembers you and you don't feel like a stranger when you walk in. Wait times are short and you get to see Dr. Aimee at most if not all of your appointments. ... Dr. Aimee's team worked well together and also helped create a compassionate environment for patients. They were also pretty responsive and followed up as needed. ...
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Be open about your concerns and medical history. Be prepared with any questions you may have. Dr. Aimee wants you to understand the process and ease your concerns, so will answer your questions as best as she can.
Dr. Aimee listened to us, answered our questions, and eased out concerns. She provided personalized and individualized care.
Started with 10 days of birth control pills. Prep for retrieval: Menopur (4 vials) Cetrotide (1 vial) Omnitrope (25 IU) - human growth hormone for better quality eggs Prep for transfer: Estrace 2mg tabs: 2 tabs AM + 2 tabs PM Aspirin 81 mg Prenatal Vit On day 13 started Endometrin (100mg) Medrol Doxyciline
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr. Aimee has a small clinic. This means that staff remembers you and you don't feel like a stranger when you walk in. Wait times are short and you get to see Dr. Aimee at most if not all of your appointments.
Around $22,000, plus the separate cost of medications
We initially considered transferring 2 embryos and Dr. Aimee advised us against it. We eventually agreed. Our thoughts were: better one healthy baby than risk the health of two.
San Ramon

From our first meeting with Dr. Aimee [Eyvazzadeh] she said we were "a team". She said she would travel the journey with us for as long, or as little, as we wanted. She spoke with both passion and compassion....At my consultation with Dr. Aimee, she told me she never brings up donor eggs until her patients have attempted using their own eggs or if her patients prefer to use donor eggs.... At that time my AMH was .04 and my FSH was 30.8. She advised IVF with my own eggs.
One of the first things we noticed was how clean their desks were. No piles of paper or clutter! It appears very organized. However, the one thing that has been a challenge is the medication delivery. There has been a lapse in communication from Dr. Aimee [Eyvazzadeh] to her staff about ordering the prescriptions, which delayed the delivery time.... The nursing staff has been extremely helpful. We were having difficulty accessing their docusign forms.
European, Latino
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
From day one Dr. Aimee has been supportive and compassionate. She was realistic about my decreased chances to conceive my own child but has remained hopeful. For me, her positivity and motivation was a huge change from my previous fertility doctor. After two unsuccessful rounds of just hormone treatments, and then two unsuccessful rounds of IUI, I was advised to do IVF with a donor egg. At my consultation with Dr. Aimee, she told me she never brings up donor eggs until her patients have attempted using their own eggs or if her patients prefer to use donor eggs. She took the words out of my mouth when she said I would always wonder if I didn't at least try with my own eggs. So she put me on supplements (which my previous doctor had never discussed!) and now I'm preparing for my first egg retrieval tomorrow. I only have one follicle but as Dr. Aimee says, "It only takes one!"
Don't be afraid to ask questions or seek clarification. For me, this journey has been a lot of new information and medical terminology. It's been overwhelming. But Dr. Aimee is very patient and responsive, so don't hesitate to ask for further explanation or even to ask the same question over again.
From our first meeting with Dr. Aimee she said we were "a team". She said she would travel the journey with us for as long, or as little, as we wanted. She spoke with both passion and compassion.
My initial consultation was about 3 months ago. She reviewed my medical records. At that time my AMH was .04 and my FSH was 30.8. She advised IVF with my own eggs. We've been delayed on starting IVF because my cycles have been so irregular due to ovarian cysts. I have just been on supplements for the last 3 months and going to acupuncture. My FSH level, as of a few days ago, was 12.6! So now we are starting the IVF process. Dr. Aimee has prescribed Femara, Menopur, Omnitrope, and Cetrotide. And I just started my HCH trigger last night in preparation for egg retrieval tomorrow!
The nursing staff has been extremely helpful. We were having difficulty accessing their docusign forms. So her nurse, Sherry, had us come in to complete a hard copy of the forms. It was about 40 pages! She spent an hour reviewing each page and making sure we understood everything.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
One of the first things we noticed was how clean their desks were. No piles of paper or clutter! It appears very organized. However, the one thing that has been a challenge is the medication delivery. There has been a lapse in communication from Dr. Aimee to her staff about ordering the prescriptions, which delayed the delivery time. They weren't arriving til 10p.
So far we've paid $795 for the consultation, about $600-$700 in supplements, $2000 in prescriptions, and $350 in blood work. But there are a lot of fees that haven't been billed yet.
For me, multiple embryo transfer doesn't seem to be an option because I've only been able to release one follicle per cycle despite the hormones.
What specific things went wrong at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
There was a delay or miscommunication from Dr. Aimee to her staff re our prescription order which resulted in the delivery arriving at 10p. The pharmacy where she places her orders does not deliver to our area. So we were trying to have them delivered to my boyfriend's job which is within their delivery radius. However, due to the delay in submitting the order, the delivery wasn't scheduled to arrive until 7 - 10p. On both occasions it arrived around 9:30p.

Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
Dr. Aimee is very knowledgable and does a wonderful job communicating her knowledge. Specifically, I have sent follow-up emails after appointments with additional questions and clarifications and she always responds clearly and in detail.... My two cycles to create embryos include Femara, Omnitrope, and Menopur. These resulted in 5 eggs retrieved with one embryo that was PGS tested and normal and the second cylce resulted in 3 eggs retrieved, all turned into great looking embryos
I've never had an issue making an appointment or getting a hold of the doctor and getting immediate response to my phone calls (they always pick up if it isn't on the lunch break and have a messaging service during lunch).... They [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] are friendly and organized and responsive. It is a very well run office!... Medication and embryo creation plus testing totaled $22K per cycle. For only egg retrieval with medication it is about15K
Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is very knowledgable and does a wonderful job communicating her knowledge. Specifically, I have sent follow-up emails after appointments with additional questions and clarifications and she always responds clearly and in detail. Additionally, while compassionate and kind, Dr. Aimee has a wicked sense of humor that make interactions and visits with her feel friendly and comfortable. She is transparent and candid, while being compassionate in her delivery of information and options.
Don't be shy about asking questions - she will welcome any questions you have and spend time making sure they are answered.
Dr. Aimee is the most responsive doctor I have every experienced. She response clearly to my questions in person and responds to email more quickly than I would think possible. She is empathetic while providing difficult information, empathetic in the decision-making process, and in the waiting process and discussion of next steps. I think so highly of her!
My two cycles to create embryos include Femara, Omnitrope, and Menopur. These resulted in 5 eggs retrieved with one embryo that was PGS tested and normal and the second cylce resulted in 3 eggs retrieved, all turned into great looking embryos (5AA, 5AB, 4AB), but all three were tested as having abnormalities. For the current cycle for egg freezing the medications include Omnitrope, Menopur, and Gonal-F and I am mid-cycle.
They are friendly and organized and responsive. It is a very well run office!
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
I have not done this process yet.
San Ramon

She [Dr. Eyvazzadeh] accommodates to your specific needs. I can’t tell you how many emails I have sent her and she has personally replied to every one....She is very understanding and is there to explain everything in detail. She leaves no questions left unanswered....Dr. Aimee used the hybrid IuI cycle. I did these cycles, four times. I would let her know when i got my period and, then she would put together a calendar. I would take five nights of pills and three nights of injections. Then on cycle day 10-12 i would go in for an ultrasound, to determine when i could have the IUI Procedure done.
The nursing staff [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] is amazing they are there for whatever you need. They accommodate you and your needs,appointments , prescriptions.... I honestly think they are amazing. All of them. They are there for their Patients and their needs. They are the best. I would recommend them to anyone going through fertility struggles. The staff is great they go above and beyond for you the patient. They don’t treat you like a number. They know you by name. And they make you feel like your at home.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Wow where do I begin to describe Dr. Aimee.... She is the absolute BEST Dr. in the world, she takes time and when I say time I mean time to get to know you and your situation. She is extremely thourough and makes sure she knows everyone about you. She accommodates to your specific needs. I can’t tell you how many emails I have sent her and she has personally replied to every one. Some days Ill send her 10 emails and she replies to everyone everyday. She is very understanding and is there to explain everything in detail. She leaves no questions left unanswered. In my 30 years of living I have never had a Dr. like Aimee. She is a godsend. She will always have a special place in my heart and is the definition of a Dr. if every Dr was like Dr Aimee this world would be a much better place.
She is amazing. And your in great hands.
Dr. Aimee makes me feel like a human and not just a number like most other doctors. She is absolutely amazing and the best dr i have ever had hands down. She explains everything every step of the way and if i don’t understand she keeps explaining until I do. She is there to answer any and every question I have day or night, multiple times throughout the day. If Isend her an email I will get a reply instantly, she is the most caring, compassionate, dr i have ever met and you can tell she has a passion for what she does, she is the BEST and the definition of what every dr should be like. Dr. Aimee has incredible bedside manner she is one of a kind and cannot be duplicated. She treats you like a human not a number!!!! I would recommend her to anyone in the world. She’s always so positive and up lifting and never gives up. She is the definition of the law of attraction. Even when your feeling down and negative, she picks you back up and reinforces to stay positive. Dr Aimee is the BEST Dr a patient could ask for going through fertility issues. I thank god everyday she is my dr.
Dr. Aimee used the hybrid IuI cycle. I did these cycles, four times. I would let her know when i got my period and, then she would put together a calendar. I would take five nights of pills and three nights of injections. Then on cycle day 10-12 i would go in for an ultrasound, to determine when i could have the IUI Procedure done. Then I’d wait two weeks to take a pregnancy test. Each time the tests were negative.
The nursing staff is amazing they are there for whatever you need. They accommodate you and your needs,appointments , prescriptions. Everything. They are great.
Each IuI cycle cost around 1,200

Endometriosis, Unexplained
She [Dr. Eyvazzadeh] is willing to treat aggressively when necessary which many doctors will not do. She goes after everything with the big guns. It works and if it doesn't, she keeps going until she figures out why... She has gotten to know my husband and I and I feel as though she is genuine and cares about us having success with bringing a live baby home from the hospital some day. She cried in the office with us when our second transfer ended up not being a viable pregnacy. Dr Aimee also monitors all the emails in and out of her office so she knows exactly what is being said to us. She responds to all medical related questions so there isn't ever a concern about what her opinion is on something.
Everyone working at Dr Aimee's [Eyvazzadeh] office is compassionate, polite and caring...IUI was close to $1200, IVF with egg retrieval and transfer was $21k not including meds...Dr Aimee is essentially the clinic so there isn't much else to review. It was nice to be able to get in for appointments easily in the morning or stop in for a blood draw as necessary. They will work with your schedule and we were able to do an IUI early in the morning on a Sunday once.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
We have really enjoyed having Dr Aimee as our Dr. She's got a great bedside manner, she is understanding and genuinely wants us to have success. She is extremely responsive to email and gets back to me when I have questions within the day. She is sensitive and open to ideas and questions that I have as well and wants us to understand all the steps as well as why we are doing what we are doing.
Trust her course of action. She is willing to treat aggressively when necessary which many doctors will not do. She goes after everything with the big guns. It works and if it doesn't, she keeps going until she figures out why.
Dr Aimee is extremely responsive and communicative. She has gotten to know my husband and I and I feel as though she is genuine and cares about us having success with bringing a live baby home from the hospital some day. She cried in the office with us when our second transfer ended up not being a viable pregnacy. Dr Aimee also monitors all the emails in and out of her office so she knows exactly what is being said to us. She responds to all medical related questions so there isn't ever a concern about what her opinion is on something.
Everyone working at Dr Aimee's office is compassionate, polite and caring.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
She ultimately left it up to us. We were concerned about the potential of twins so elected to only do one embryo each time. Our embryos were PGS tested and we knew that it wasn't likely an embryo issue if it wasn't working.
San Ramon

She [Dr. Eyvazzadeh] was very emotionally intelligent and engaged with us in a calm and focused manner. She was extremely thorough in our consultation, and assured us that she is ready when we are ready to proceed with treatment....Dr. Aimee encourages thorough genetic testing to bring you the best IVF results. She is an expert at ruling out any factors causing infertility. For example, she noticed from my ultrasound that my uterus appears to be heart-shaped, and it needs to be confirmed from past HSG reports...
The clinic [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] has a nice vibe as it's up on a hill. When you walk in, you will see zero baby photos which I think is commendable. They really take into account the sensitivity of what couples are going through. What is also wonderful, is Dr. Aimee has her own little lab right inside to do your blood work!!... Jennifer was very patient as I struggled to successfully complete all of the online forms... She stayed on the phone with me and helped me navigate the site until everything was verified. She made me feel at ease with her understanding of stress with taking the first step in the fertility journey.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
She works around your baby making clock all hours of the day. She will email you in the twilight hours answering all of your questions promptly.. She is extremely organized and gives you calendars with notes to keep track of your treatment plan. She smiles and stays cool about everything. If you have to change course, she is very reflexible. She uses the best labs for blood work and reproductive procedures.
Are you ready? Because she is:)
She was very emotionally intelligent and engaged with us in a calm and focused manner. She was extremely thorough in our consultation, and assured us that she is ready when we are ready to proceed with treatment. She recognizes the importance of openess and energy that is sometimes needed to bring a child into the world. She looks you both in the eye and commits herself to the undertaking. This is essentially what is missing from other facilities. It's a one on one experience with her. With that deep level of compassion takes the journey on a spiritual level, where my partner and feel safe working with her. I believe this sets Aimee apart from so many. It's her energy that you trust which gives a sense of freedom in this journey.
Dr. Aimee encourages thorough genetic testing to bring you the best IVF results. She is an expert at ruling out any factors causing infertility. For example, she noticed from my ultrasound that my uterus appears to be heart-shaped, and it needs to be confirmed from past HSG reports. Not only was she the only doctor who pointed out this observation, she also was able to track down the past RE doctor's procedural notes to compare.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer McWatters)
Jennifer was very patient as I struggled to successfully complete all of the online forms. I thought I had completed them 100%, but apparently had missed a section. She stayed on the phone with me and helped me navigate the site until everything was verified. She made me feel at ease with her understanding of stress with taking the first step in the fertility journey.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
The clinic has a nice vibe as it's up on a hill. When you walk in, you will see zero baby photos which I think is commendable. They really take into account the sensitivity of what couples are going through. What is also wonderful, is Dr. Aimee has her own little lab right inside to do your blood work!! This is a huge convenience factor for me. And last but not least, they have a bowl of Lindt chocolates waiting for you at the reception desk. What more can a baby lover want?!
First consultation was $475. For a regulate visit she Charges $110. My carrier gene testing was $160 after insurance covered some of it. My cancer screening blood test will not be covered so I will have to pay $350 out of pocket for that. My husband is having sperm and genetic testing done as well. His sperm test will be around $250. She doesn't accept insurance but it's worth every penny to be able to see the same doctor versus an entire staff at a reproductive center. She estimates IVF will be around $18K.
Yes, she explained the increased possibility of twins, and made sure we were okay with it. She also confirmed I had about 7 healthy follicles, and that it's has a decent probability of retrieving a good egg.

Endometriosis, Other
When you work with Dr. Aimee, you communicate only with her, and she is the first RE who truly looked at my specific situation as an individual patient rather than numbers and averages. She reviewed my entire file and presented two new hypotheses about my past infertility. Both turned out to be correct. I can email her any hour of any day, and she will email back within a few hours (even when I tell her the email is not urgent). She quickly picked up that I am a scientifically-oriented person (I've read published journal articles to understand my situation and treatments) and answered all of my questions in great detail, with no question or concern too small or large.
When you work with Dr. Aimee, you work directly with Dr. Aimee -- both email communication and for all of your procedures. The other people in her office do things like blood draws, showing you into the exam room, sending your blood test orders to the lab, sending you invoices for your insurance, etc. They are all very friendly and responsive -- it's also great that you can work with them through email and don't have to call on the phone all the time. But the nursing staff is not a big part of your experience. Dr. Aimee is the main person you work with, and she is the best.
Endometriosis, Other
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee isn't just nice, she is the smartest RE I have ever worked with. She stays on the cutting-edge of treatment and recommended treatment options that my previous REs had not heard of. She's reviewed all of the latest tests and procedures, and can give a coherent explanation of what she recommends to you and why. Before I worked with Dr. Aimee, I felt that it would be up to my own research and diagnosis to solve my infertility problems, but after working with Dr. Aimee I found I could finally, completely trust a doctor to have investigated all of the options and covered all of the bases. I always felt that she was giving me the straight story and recommending next steps that were backed by the latest science and also personalized to my individual case as a patient. Dr. Aimee earned my complete trust again and again. I wish she could be my doctor for the entire pregnancy! Dr. Aimee also made sure that the experience was as convenient and painless for me as possible. She would make space for me for Saturday appointments because I worked far away. After a bad experience with a previous hysteroscopy, she recommended anesthesia so the next one was a nearly painless experience. She also made sure I had adequate pain relief for other procedures such as HSGs and endometrial biopsies.
She is the best doctor you can find. Ask her to look at your file and she will do the absolute best for you. She doesn't do insurance, but you will recoup more than the value paid through all of the extra work she does for each of her patients.
After my failed FET with a fancy clinic, Dr. Aimee reviewed my file. She presented two hypotheses for why it failed, and suggested tests to check those hypotheses and treat the underlying problems. Those tests were an ERA to determine the optimal transfer time and non-surgical test for endometriosis. It turned out that my previous FET was done at the wrong time when my uterus was not receptive, and that I had endometriosis (not been detected by previous REs because I had no pain). She repeated the ERA until it showed a receptive result, and she treated endometriosis with the correct amount of Depot Lupron based on my BCL-6 levels. After that, she did one FET with one of my embryos frozen at the previous clinic, and it was a success.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
This clinic is all about the awesomeness of Dr. Aimee. It's a single office with a single doctor. You'll work with this clinic to work with her.
I had preferred to do eSET because I had done PGS on my embryos. I did not want the risks of a twin pregnancy. Dr. Aimee supported my preference.
San Ramon

Dr.Aimee is open on the weekends for a limited time. Sometimes she is there alone but she really works around your ovulation schedule. Her staff is amazing! Lauren was able to coordinate an HSG after Christmas. It was very difficult because everyone was closed for the holiday but she made it possible. There were so many times my insurance had to be called for authorization but I never had to lift a finger Lauren, Rachelle, and the nurse practitioner at the clinic were able to do if for me.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
I wish I had gone to see Dr.Aimee sooner. I am a nurse but do not know or work in the area of fertility/gynecology. I listened to my primary OBGYN and followed their treatment, but I felt lost and had to contact them quite frequently to clarify what was the next step, medications, or appointments. Dr.Aimee wrote my a schedule of what was going to happen everyday prior to the IUI. I didn't have to guess a thing and if I had questions she was easily available through emails. I never had to wait more than 24 hours to get a response from her. I didn't feel lost anymore. Unfortunately, I felt like I wasted precious time with my OBGYN but I know fertility issues aren't their specialty. Dr.Aimee did my blood draws, follicle checks, prescribed me prenatal supplements, prepared my HCG injection, what more could I ask for. She was there every step of the way. She was confident in our treatment plan and knew when she had to modify it to our needs. We can contact her anytime by email and she readily answers. She takes her time explaining test results and plan of care.
Let her know how you're feeling, whether you're anxious or have concerns she will relieve your worries. She is very positive and upbeat.
I had to see a perinatologist 8 weeks into my pregnancy because of my age. During the ultrasound at the perinatologist's office, we found our triplets had no heartbeats. It was difficult to hear this news from a doctor who I just met. I called Dr.Aimee's office and she said to come in right away. She checked the ultrasound and confirmed the results. I was holding back the tears all the while as she spoke to me but I could see the sadness in her face too. We proceeded with the D&C later that day. Everyone including Dr.Aimee gave us gentle care that day. It felt like we were all in this together. We will moving on to IVF in the next couple of months. Further testing was done on us and our babies to see if there was a reason why we lost them. In a phone conversation with Dr.Aimee, she said "what happened to us" when she discusses the miscarriage. It really touched my heart when she said that. She really cares for her patients, our losses are hers and our joys are hers.
We finished our Clomid round then tried an unsuccessful Femara round with my primary OBGYN. My OBGYN decided it was time to move on to a fertiltiy specialist and gave me a doctor who was covered by my insurance. My friend had worked with Dr.Aimee when she was doing her clinicals and advised me to see her instead. It came down to who was available first which was Dr.Aimee. My husband and I were primarily there to interview her BUT we were so impressed with her we decided to start treatment with her. She had asked me to do labs before my visit because it would help guide her treatment plan. Her primary concern was the AMH. She also sent me to have an HSG to rule out any blockage. She sent my blood for genetic tests and had my husband give a sperm sample. After the results of the tests, she proceeded with an IUI. She decided IUI was the best treatment plan to begin with because the tests did not give her any cause not to. She did increase my Femara dose so I can have more follicles during ovulation and gave me an HCG trigger injection 48 hours prior to the IUI so the follicles would be available for implantation. We were pregnant the next month with triplets. Unfortunately, we lost our triplets at 8 weeks. Dr.Aimee took samples of our babies to test if the loss had been caused by a chromosomal issue which was negative. She asked me to take a blood test after 6 weeks to see if there were any autoimmune or blood clotting issues. My husband had his sperm further tested through Episona and blood work for inherited/genetic defects. She found we both carry the gene for hearing impairment or loss, our babies would have a 25% chance of being born with hearing issues. The Episona test showed there was a possibility the miscarriage happened because of a abnormality in my husband's DNA. This abnormality caused my immune system to see our babies as "foreign." This possibility was very slight and Dr.Aimee decided I would be on anticoagulants the next time I am pregnant. She adjusted our course for success based on these findings. Blood samples were taken from us and sputum samples from our parents to build a test where they can locate the "hearing impaired gene" on our embryos. We are waiting for Natera to complete this test so we can proceed with IVF. This way we can eliminate the possibility of our child being hearing impaired.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh. (Assigned nurse: Rachelle, Lauren)
Rachelle medical assistant and Lauren office manager were attentive and pleasant every appointment. Rachelle is always calm and ready to answer questions. Lauren handles insurance claims, doctors notes, and appointment schedules with ease. I felt taken cared of when I had to step into that office after my miscarriage. These women showed me compassion during that difficult time. It was apparent in the the care they gave me that day.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
My supplements cost around $300/month: Ovasitol, Prenatal vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin D3. The Femara was discounted by the teamwork of Dr.Aimee's office and my pharmacist. My copay went from hundreds of dollars to a mere $4. The HSG was not covered by insurance $700-750. The IUI cost $1200. My office visits were lowered from around $300 to $200 because of the medical colleague discount.
Dr. Aimee prefers a single embryo transfer because of less risk and increased chance of having a healthy pregnancy/baby.

11 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Endometriosis, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
She [Dr. Eyvazzadeh] has never said or done anything to indicate unfamiliarity with or hostility towards LGBT even though I know she has only recently started seeing many LGBT patients. She understands our financial situation and has worked with us to ensure that we can work within our means. She is personally warm and enthusiastic, very caring...She personally answers email, usually within an hour...She is incredibly warm and caring. She communicates very well and frequently, using technology (email, conference calls, and video chat) on occasions we couldn't go in person.
This is not a clinic, she [Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] runs a one doctor operation...The nurses are great. I can't say much about them because we usually se Dr. Aimee directly. The only problem we have ever had was with the person who handles financial and administrative stuff...UVF for donor cycle not including donor compensation was about $27,000 plus drugs. FETs have been about $1,200 plus drugs. IUI was about $600 I think...She does not take insurance. It is all out of pocket so plan accordingly.
11 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Endometriosis, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
She is incredibly warm and caring. She communicates very well and frequently, using technology (email, conference calls, and video chat) on occasions we couldn't go in person. She is very thoughtful and a bit of a mad scientist with a huge huge heart. Also, she knows her shit. She is on top of the latest technologies. She also doesn't push tests or treatments when she believes they aren't necessary, while at the same time, she readily treats for all things that may be impeding success when it is cost effective to do so. When I have described my treatment with her to others familiar with infertility treatment, they have always expressed amazement at how thorough my treatment has been. I am comfortable that even if we are not successful, I will have received every possible intervention that could have helped.
She does not take insurance. It is all out of pocket so plan accordingly.
She personally answers email, usually within an hour. She remembers personal details for long periods of time. She respects personal boundaries my wife and I have set. She has never said or done anything to indicate unfamiliarity with or hostility towards LGBT even though I know she has only recently started seeing many LGBT patients. She understands our financial situation and has worked with us to ensure that we can work within our means. She is personally warm and enthusiastic, very caring.
Unmedicated IUI (out of pure opportunity when I was ovulating and had a spare vial of donor sperm); Donor IVF cycle for retrieval using follistim, 4 PGS healthy embryos resulted; one mock FET cycle for an ERA test; two FETs so far, first using birth control pills, estrace pills, progesterone in oil (PIO), mild steroids, aspirin (chemical pregnancy resulted), the second using estrogen patches, PIO, lovenox, steroids, daily lupron, and intrallipid (chemical pregnancy resulted); a recent igenomix test indicating endometriosis being treat with monthly lupron; next FET will be of both remaining embryos using same protocol of second FET after two months of depot lupron for the endometriosis.
The nurses are great. I can't say much about them because we usually se Dr. Aimee directly. The only problem we have ever had was with the person who handles financial and administrative stuff and that has really only been a minor personality issue (she tends toward being cavalier and not respecting boundaries, i.e., we clearly and repeatedly asked not to be told how many embryos were being sent for PGS but she insisted on telling us).
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
This is not a clinic, she runs a one doctor operation.
She recommended single transfers but has not been against our desire to transfer two the next time.

Immunological, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Dr. Aimee is a detective! She builds your case - it's not about following the regular IVF protocol with her... Tests, biopsies, you name it - she does not leave a stone unturned... Dr. Aimee is available at ANY hour...at worst, you'll get the response to your email an hour late. I see her almost every time I go in (unless it's just for a blood draw or quick ultrasound). I love her method - she literally builds up a case for you. I like to be involved and know what's going on, and I really appreciate that she allows me to be so.
Dr. Aimee's clinic is unbelievable. Every individual working in that office is there to support you. Dr. Aimee is available at ANY hour...at worst, you'll get the response to your email an hour late. I see her almost every time I go in (unless it's just for a blood draw or quick ultrasound)...Tests, biopsies, you name it - she does not leave a stone unturned....Dr. Aimee is a detective! She builds your case - it's not about following the regular IVF protocol with her.
Immunological, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
I have no words for the amount of peace she has brought into this whole process for us. It feels so good to know that we're actively working towards our goal. Before Dr. Aimee, I was with a fertility group and all we would ever hear there is, "you guys are perfectly fine, nothing wrong with you at all." I went from a clinic where I only saw the RE once, that's it! Rest of the time, I would just meet with nurses. The whole process was confusing and I was expected to do as I'm told. After a failed cycle, I asked what we could do differently, their response was nothing. We would just have to keep trying. If I had a question, the nurse would have to ask the Dr. and get back to me later on. Basically, a conversation with the RE was just not part of the package. Dr. Aimee's clinic is unbelievable. Every individual working in that office is there to support you. Dr. Aimee is available at ANY hour...at worst, you'll get the response to your email an hour late. I see her almost every time I go in (unless it's just for a blood draw or quick ultrasound). I love her method - she literally builds up a case for you. I like to be involved and know what's going on, and I really appreciate that she allows me to be so. After a lot of different tests and biopsies, we finally narrowed down a couple of things that we needed to fix before we could even think about a transfer. We'll be doing a third FET soon and as someone who's been with her for more than a year now, I just cannot recommend her enough. As an IVF patient, I recommend you become an 'active' patient - ask for tests like ReceptivaDX, ERA, Fertilome, etc. to eliminate non-issues and really get to the bottom of the cause. Not all Doctors will care for your opinion, or even run these tests for you. It's best to save yourself time (and A LOT of money) and just stick with a Doctor that likes to try every option available to help you.
Definitely see her at least once, before you decide to go see someone else. There's a reason her patients won't leave her, even after multiple failed cycles. Her goal is to get you a family and she knows what she's doing.
Dr. Aimee is a detective! She builds your case - it's not about following the regular IVF protocol with her. She looked at our situation and took us from "You guys are perfect" to "here's what we need to work on." Tests, biopsies, you name it - she does not leave a stone unturned.