Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care

Genetic counseling: OfferedAcupuncture: OfferedMental health counseling: OfferedNutrition counseling: OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
9780 Pyramid Ct.
Englewood, CO 80112
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care to a friend?
2 doctors
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Other
The clinic [Albrecht Women's Care] is very friendly and definitely not a fertility farm...Kathy is Dr. Albrect's primary nurse practitioner, and she is awesome. When I got worried about my IUI timing, she talked to me afterward for awhile and gave me some options for reassurance....One time I had a nurse tell me to take progesterone pills 12 days post-ovulation and another to take them for 14 days. I was able to get clarification in plenty of time.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Other
Describe your experience with Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care.
The clinic is very friendly and definitely not a fertility farm. I've heard great things about Dr. Albrecht and their IUI success rates from my fertility acupuncturists who see lots of patients going to lots of different doctors in town.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bruce Albrecht at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care?
Dr. Albrecht is very caring. The first time we met with him, he spent over two hours walking through our situation and explaining his recommendations specifically for our situation. He was very patient and stayed after hours answering questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care. (Assigned nurse: Kathi)
Kathy is Dr. Albrect's primary nurse practitioner, and she is awesome. When I got worried about my IUI timing, she talked to me afterward for awhile and gave me some options for reassurance. I choose to come back in for another ultrasound that showed I had ovulated overnight (my IUI was performed at 4pm the day before). It put my mind at ease that we had given ourselves the best chances for success. Also, my progesterone levels need to be retested, so to put my mind at ease until we know whether I have enough progesterone or not to sustain a pregnancy, the nursing staff asked if I would be more comfortable with progesterone supplements until I have those answers. I said yes, so they got a prescription for me to use immediately following my IUI.
What specific things went wrong at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care?
How was your experience with Bruce Albrecht at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care?
Dr. Albrecht came recommended to me by two friends - one of whom had two children resulting from her treatments and the other who ultimately adopted, but still recommended him as a skilled and caring doctor. I came to Dr. Albrecht for secondary infertility. Seven months ago, when my son was four years old, I started trying for another child and became pregnant then miscarried. After getting the "all clear" from my OBGYN and being told to come back if I wasn't pregnant by year's end, I went for testing. My FSH was elevated at 10.2 and my estradiol was borderline high, plus my progesterone was low. After hearing the recommendation for Dr. Albrecht, we went to see him. He correctly interpreted my numbers, and identified male factor issues for us. Dr. Albrecht recommended some high-end supplements and a strict fertility diet for me, which I've followed for two months. While the supplements will take 3-4 months from the start to fully work, after two months on the supplements my FSH was at 8 and my estradiol went down to 33, which is encouraging. Dr. Albrecht also discovered uterine polyps that my OBGYN's office missed during the "all clear" ultrasound during my miscarriage and did a wonderful job of promptly performing the needed surgery. I am now undergoing IUI since my partner's sperm count has been addressed through medication.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bruce Albrecht at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care?
If you want someone who cares about building families but is absolutely only going to make recommendations based on scientific research, go to Dr. Albrecht. He will not sugar coat your issues, however, he is caring. At one point during our consult and I teared up and asked if we had a chance at having a baby....he responded, "Of course! You absolutely have a great chance. But, if it were easy you wouldn't be here."
Describe the protocols Bruce Albrecht used in your cycles at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care and their degree of success.
Dr. Albrecht recommended supplements for me and my partner right away (PQQ, DHEA, Ovavite, Ovasital etc. for me; L-Carnatine and Clomid in addition to an array of other supplements for my partner). Before our consult, we had a semen analysis done to understand the full picture. He asked me to stay on supplements for 3-4 months to improve egg quality. In the meantime, he did the HSG and found uterine polyps, then removed them during a D&C and hysteroscopy procedure. He recommended IUI and clomid for several cycles, and we are in process of doing the IUI. My partner's total sperm count has quadrupled, and his usable sperm for the IUI more than quadrupled to well above the numbers they like to see. I took 100mg of clomid for IUI#1 from days 3-7, and ovulated on cd15 on my own with 3 mature follicles. Since my lining was good (10mm) and my hormone levels improved, we are hoping for the best!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bruce Albrecht at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care.
Dr. Albrect is pretty reasonable, which is good since my insurance won't even cover fertility labs. For instance, a semen analysis or ultrasound run about $150, and IUI costs $300. For my polyp removal, insurance did cover most of the costs and tests. I had irregular uterine bleeding in the past year that made Dr. Albrecht look into things further, so the office coded medical care related to the polyp diagnosis and removal different than fertility for insurance purposes.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Strengths: The staff [Albrecht Women's Care] are very friendly, haven't met staff member that wasn't friendly. I love the location of the office, easy to get to! Weakness: parking is so hard to find, I wish they had better parking. The office is a little small, could use a bigger waiting room.... [Nurse] She is very caring and understanding. I am totally confident in her knowledge and trust she can implement my care plan. Her communication skills are amazing.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care.
Strengths: The staff are very friendly, haven't met staff member that wasn't friendly. I love the location of the office, easy to get to! Weakness: parking is so hard to find, I wish they had better parking. The office is a little small, could use a bigger waiting room.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dana Ambler at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care?
Dr. Ambler really cares for her patients. She was the first doctor after seeing multiple doctors that showed empathy when I mentioned I had a miscarriage. I have full confidence in her and her wonderful staff. I love that she asks after if I have any questions after she explains an in-deepth topic. I don't feel rushed when we talk, I feel positive and hopeful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care. (Assigned nurse: Kathy)
How was your experience with Dana Ambler at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care?
Infertility is a hard path to navigate and Dr. Ambler is/was very accommodating and compassionate during the process. I trust her judgement and knowledge. Nothing is more comforting than knowing that your doctor is doing 100%. Ive seen other doctors and I know they've let my treatment slip through the cracks. Dr. Ambler was testing for things and going the extra mile to help us succeed in obtaining a successful pregnancy.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dana Ambler at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care?
This is very cliche, but before your appointment list out questions you may have. She always asks if you have questions. She takes time to anwser them, so take the time to write down your questions.
Describe the protocols Dana Ambler used in your cycles at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care and their degree of success.
HSG- to make sure there wasn't a blocked flaloppian tube. Both tubes were clear. Blood Draws- check hormone levels Egg reserve with US- good egg numbers sperm analysis- my husbands sperm would preform
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dana Ambler at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care.
This depends on your insurance and insurance codes they use. I know they have lower costs for IVF, we are not IVF patients.
Englewood
The clinic [Denver IVF Albrecht] has been wonderful, communication is great. The IVF coordinator, Melissa Aguirre is absolutely top notch! There has never been any issues that have had to be addressed. We have no complaints!... My nurse has been great, easy to talk to and very informative.... We paid completely out of pocket, phase one which included stimulation, monitoring, and egg retrieval was near $12,000. This did not include my $5500.00 in medications, anesthesia for egg retrieval, and blood work.
Describe your experience with Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care.
The clinic has been wonderful, communication is great. The IVF coordinator, Melissa Aguirre is absolutely top notch! There has never been any issues that have had to be addressed. We have no complaints!
Dr. Ambler has been extremely personable through this entire experience. She uses my first name every time I see her and somehow makes me feel so incredibly comfortable that I can ask her anything, even if I feel like it’s a silly question. She is always happy and pleasant and I never feel rushed during our appointments.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care. (Assigned nurse: Ching Mei)
My nurse has been great, easy to talk to and very informative.
How was your experience with Dana Ambler at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care?
Dr Ambler has been amazing through this whole experience. She has great bedside manner, she’s easy to talk to, and makes me feel like I really matter to her. She always address’s me by my first name, as well as my husband. Appointments with her are easy, comfortable, and pleasant. She has a great attitude and always seems very happy, which really helps when going through this tough journey. We couldn’t be anymore pleased with her care.
Don’t be afraid to ask anything! For most women going through IVF, it is scary and intimidating. Dr. Amber is reassuring and wants to be sure you understand everything!
Unfortunately, Colorado does not have mandated coverage and our insurance plan has no IVF coverage. We paid completely out of pocket, phase one which included stimulation, monitoring, and egg retrieval was near $12,000. This did not include my $5500.00 in medications, anesthesia for egg retrieval, and blood work. We are awaiting phase two, or FET, which is $5000. This also did not include $2500 in meds and some blood work.
Englewood
I did not have a great experience with this clinic. They [Albrecht Women's Care] were always very busy, which is nice… But I felt like I was in and out with very little to no answers.... We did many genetic screening, bloodwork, and ultrasounds with the office. About 50% of this was covered by insurance. We never moved forward with IVF with this clinic. There is never any follow-through to help us along the way. We still owe the clinic thousands of dollars.
Describe your experience with Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care.
I did not have a great experience with this clinic. They were always very busy, which is nice… But I felt like I was in and out with very little to no answers. When we found out that my husband had Y chromosome micro deletion, we asked to see the test results. Dr. ambler did not have these test results to show us. We basically had to “take her word for it“ and just trust that my husband had this condition and we needed to spend $30,000 to get pregnant. We felt very vulnerable, allow
I found dr ambler from her online reviews. I was disappointed from the lack of communication and explaination about our condition. I felt like I had to bother her for results. When we asked to see test results she did not have them. We also got a call on my husbands birthday that he was practically steril. It was awful :(
I had very little little interaction with the nurses
How was your experience with Dana Ambler at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care?
She was very nice at first. THrennwe srarted doing every test in the book. This became really expensive. We did many tests and really never heard about the results. Finally we found out that my husband had a very low sperm count, which they called to tell him on his birthday. We finally called to find out what was going on and she broke the news to us that my husband has y-chromosome microdeletion. Basically the ball was completely left in our court with the option being $30,000 to move forward. We hadn’t heard back from the clinic since. ZERO follow-thru.
One would be to not call with Devastating bad news on your birthday! It was not life-threatening so it probably could’ve waited a day. Second I would say follow through with the patient! Finding out that it’s going to cost $30,000 to conceive it is a lot for someone to take in. Telling someone that and then never following through really just leave them there to be sad and feel helpless.
We never got to the IVF portion. We only made it through the consultation, and all of the expense of testing to find out that my husband had a genetic disorder causing in fertility. We never moved forward mainly from the lack of follow through and overwhelmingly worried about the financial cost.
2 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Other
I love that it is a small practice [Albrecht Women's Care] that the whole staff from doctor to billing dept knows who you are when you walk in the door, and genuinely care. It is a well run office, and go above and beyond for patients....The only thing that really went wrong was the nurse not putting me on the list for a transfer, as they had a waiting list, so when I finally discovered she hadn't, I had to fight with her to not delay my transfer by 3 months.
2 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Other
Describe your experience with Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care.
I love that it is a small practice that the whole staff from doctor to billing dept knows who you are when you walk in the door, and genuinely care. It is a well run office, and go above and beyond for patients. When I was there, they did not have their own lab. I've since learned that was the reason for a lot of the delays and roadblocks that I encountered, so I'm excited to go back for #2. I unfortunately have less respect for his new partner, Dr. Ambler, who seems to be less knowledgeable and less organized in her thinking than Dr. Albrecht. In another setting (Conceptions) she prescribed treatments that were counter to those of 3 other well respected doctors.
Dr. Albrecht thoroughly reviewed my history and quickly uncovered 2 reasons for my multiple failures. He also listened to my situation and offered options that were yet unexplored at his clinic. At the same time, I felt that his IVF nurse was more interested in blocking "out of the box" requests, would often forget promises made, and due to forgetfulness, would put me on long waiting lists weeks or months after a request.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care. (Assigned nurse: Laura Padilla)
My nursing review was based on Laura, who was very much about ensuring that the patients followed rules, and couldn't listen to a question to save her life. I know she had compassion, but it was generally hard to find, and I found that she would forget promises made. On the other hand, the rest of the nursing staff - Christie and Cathy - were wonderful, caring, compassionate people who were also great at their jobs. They respected Dr Albrecht's process AND cared for the individual patient.
What specific things went wrong at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care?
Dr. Albrecht is thorough, a good listener, patient, and knowledgeable. As Dr Minjarez put it when she recommended him to me "If you want someone who will turn over every stone, go to Dr Albrecht." He did that. I did feel like sometimes he would overrule my suggestions based on academic knowledge vs. my knowledge of my own body, but in the end, he got the job done. He was very quick to perform surgeries that needed to be done as soon as he discovered the need (same week when the surgery center/hospital could fit us in) to keep the process moving. He also has a kind heart, and would hold my hand after a transfer or during an ultrasound, and tell me that I would be a mom.
Don't be alarmed by his advanced age. Dr Albrecht is on top of his practice and patients, and is a wonderful surgeon with steady hands.
I was an unusual case, in that the first surgery was an Ooferectomy. In hindsight, I probably could have gotten just my tubes out, so this is one where I have a little regret in moving as quickly as we did. I was then put on estrogen and progesterone, which I thought was too much for my body, and eventually reduced it on my own. I then had a histosonogram, which diagnosed severe Ashermans, so then had uterine surgery. Eventually I went on standard transfer drugs. First transfer failed, due to embryo quality (Dembryo from couple that went thru infertility). Second transfer succeeded, with Dembryo that was DE/DS.
Surgeries were 80% covered by insurance, so perhaps $10K. Transfers I believe were $4500. I also have records for these if you would like to reach out to me separately.
Describe Bruce Albrecht's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care.
Doc would ONLY implant a single, due to my Asherman's. He believed if two survived the implant, I would miscarry. I am now grateful, though I wanted him to implant 2 to ensure that I got at least one!
Englewood
The front office staff [at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care] smiled and called me by name when I walked in. Dr Ambler took the time to answer my questions and offer treatment plans in line with our specific diagnosis. She didn’t jump straight to IVF...IVF Freeze-all cycle cost about $12k plus about $3k for medications Each Embryo transfer cost about $4,500 and about $1,500 for medications
Describe your experience with Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care.
Dr Ambler and the staff are awesome. I never met Dr Albrecht, though I’ve heard good things about him too. One drawback to this clinic is that the retrievals and transfers are all done in Colorado Springs while they are building their new location. All blood work, ultrasounds, and other appointments were done at their Englewood location. It wasn’t a big deal for us because we live south of Denver already, but others considering this clinic should be aware. Also, Dr Ambler doesn’t do fresh embryo transfers.
The front office staff smiled and called me by name when I walked in. Dr Ambler took the time to answer my questions and offer treatment plans in line with our specific diagnosis. She didn’t jump straight to IVF.
How was your experience with Dana Ambler at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care?
Dr Ambler was always very positive and upbeat— smiling and making jokes to ease our minds even during the tough and painful parts of IVF. I can tell she really loves her job and wants to give patients every chance at success. Our first visit we had a small miscommunication about the cost and next steps for the IVF procedure but she made it right and communication was good from that point on.
Retrieval: Menopur 75iu Cetrotide FSH/Gonal F 100-150iu Dexamethasone 1mg produced 29eggs on retrieval day, 22 were mature, 10embryos made it to day 5 Transfer: estrogen patches & tablets progesterone oil injections lupron 10iu valium transferred 2 “A” graded embryos, both took, twins born 5/7/18
Describe Dana Ambler's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care.
Dr Ambler gave us all the statistics on transferring 1 embryo vs 2 embryos but ultimately left the decision to us. We decided to transfer 2 embryos and she was fully supportive.
Englewood
I told my husband it was surprising to me that they had other patients because the doctor and the nursing staff was incredibly attentive to me during our procedures there. During our initial consult, Dr. Albrecht really listened and understood where were coming from with regard to our ethics and beliefs about the whole process. He was supportive and thorough when explaining our options. His nursing staff was very caring and always knew me by name.
Every time we spoke she told me not to hesitate to call and ask questions. She gave me someone else to contact when she wasn't going to be available. She was patient and understanding.
He was calm, smart and very well educated regarding the research. He was patient and took his time to look each of us in the eye and be sure we understood our path ahead. I cannot say enough positive things about the man. I would recommend him to anyone and plan to go back for #2.
Ask the questions. No question is too insignificant. He will take time and the nursing staff is extremely helpful and available. Over the weekend I was still able to talk to my nurse for 20 minutes regarding my concerns.
I do not remember most of them, but I know I was on 300 IU of Menopur and Bravelle 2 x a day. He took into account the "Greenlight" program that was offering a rebate because he did not want to cost of the drugs to be limiting to us. We stimmed for 10 days and had 18 eggs retrieved, 14 were mature, 9 fertilized, 2 transferred and 4 frozen.
Around $11,000 for the IVF appointments and procedure. $1,300 for freezing of remaining embryos. $3,000 of drugs. After $2,000 was reimbursed through Greenlight program.
2004 - 2011
6 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Calls [to Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care] were returned. Appointments were made quickly and effectively. Lab results were given on the same day. Not once did we feel pressured or pushed into making decisions and we were given time and space to make those decisions when we needed it. We appreciated the way explanations were made when we didn't understand a concept or treatment... Kathi [nurse] is an amazingly warm and caring person. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, and understands the urgency of the matters at hand. Phone calls are always returned, test results are always given in a timely manner and explanations of those results were always given in ways that were clear. I never felt demeaned when I would have to ask what a test result meant.
2004 - 2011
6 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Describe your experience with Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care.
I'm clearly biased. I don't feel this clinic has any weaknesses. Their strengths are numerous. You will be seen and treated as an individual. There are no cookie-cutter approaches here and each and every step in your journey here will be done with compassion, thorough thoughtfulness, and extreme care for your well being.
Dr. Albrecht and his staff are very keen on making sure that ever patient who walks through their door is treated kindly and given all the information necessary to make informed decisions. Calls were returned. Appointments were made quickly and effectively. Lab results were given on the same day. Not once did we feel pressured or pushed into making decisions and we were given time and space to make those decisions when we needed it. We appreciated the way explanations were made when we didn't understand a concept or treatment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care. (Assigned nurse: Kathi Matson)
I don't recall who the transfer coordinator at the time was, but I primarily saw Kathi Matson. Kathi is an amazingly warm and caring person. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, and understands the urgency of the matters at hand. Phone calls are always returned, test results are always given in a timely manner and explanations of those results were always given in ways that were clear. I never felt demeaned when I would have to ask what a test result meant.
Dr. Albrecht is one of the most compassionate people on the planet. He's not a reproductive endocrinologist with ego. It's rather clear that he's in this area of practice because he loves the science and the families he helps. When we met with Dr. Albrecht, he was forthright in giving us information and was also supportive at the same time. The decisions were always ours to make, and it was clear that he would give us all the information we needed to make those decisions. We never felt pressured to do a procedure. Never. After we were done building our family with Dr. Albrecht's help, I relied on him to perform my hysterectomy when the fibroids became too much. I was alone in the operating room and he stayed right there by my side until the anesthesia was administered. He held my hand, and spoke to me so I wouldn't feel alone and scared. Knowing that Dr. A was right there brought me great comfort.
If you are looking for a doctor that will work outside the box to help you build your family, Dr. Albrecht is the way to go. He sees each family and their unique situations and looks to find ways to help that family meet their goals. When deciding if Dr. Albrecht is right for you, I would encourage you to decide if you want to be a name or a number. There will be no cattle calls at Albrecht Women's Care and you'll be cared for as a human being who is going through a very difficult struggle. I have remained a patient of Dr. Albrecht's even after being done building our family 9 years ago. They are that wonderful.
After all testing had been completed we knew that we would be going into any treatment plan with diminished ovarian reserve and poor egg quality, but hubby's sperm was stellar. Dr. Albrecht suggested IVF from the start, but we weren't ready to go there just yet (like many families do) and we opted for IUI with clomid procedures first. Knowing that our egg quality was non existent, Dr. Albrecht suggested the use of donor eggs and gave us a very high chance of success using that route. At the time, we were emotionally spent and opted for domestic adoption, which Dr. Albrecht supported. After two failed adoption attempts and three years of time, we went back to Dr. Albrecht and discussed our options using donor eggs in more detail. We began the process by having surgery to remove uterine fibroids to allow me to be a better carrier for a resulting pregnancy. During this time, we also selected egg donors and began the process of psychological evaluations, and FDA required testing as we would be using my husband's sperm. After being matched with a donor, we performed a "test" cycle and found that my uterine lining was great and we were cleared to cycle with our donor. We were given the opportunity to discuss at length the number of embryos that we would transfer and the decision was all ours. Dr. Albrecht gave us information, but never required that we transfer a certain number. We chose to transfer one embryo and freeze the rest. That one single embryo transfer resulted in a full-term birth, a daughter. We have been able to donate the remaining embryos to families who have also had their dreams made true by the births of their children as well.
The costs associated with our care were partially covered by our employer-provided health insurance. The rest of the costs were out-of-pocket. We were able to source our own medications and use donated meds as long as they were not expired.
I covered this in the previous question. Dr. Albrecht allowed us to choose whether or not we transferred a single embryo or multiple embryos. We chose a single embryo transfer and were successful. I think it's important to note that this was also our first IVF attempt and I was 38 years old at the time.
Englewood
The clinic [Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care] is small which is both a strength and weakness. Timing of IUI's was often very dictated by their availability which was sometimes stressful; we had to freeze sperm for a couple of cycles unexpectedly (partner with last minute work trip) and it was a rush to get that done since they only allow samples to be frozen two days per week.
Describe your experience with Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care.
The clinic is small which is both a strength and weakness. Timing of IUI's was often very dictated by their availability which was sometimes stressful; we had to freeze sperm for a couple of cycles unexpectedly (partner with last minute work trip) and it was a rush to get that done since they only allow samples to be frozen two days per week.
Smaller office so patients are known on a first name basis.
Nurses overall were very kind and performed all of my IUI's with minimal discomfort. They were responsive at returning my calls typically within the same day.
He has one of the best bedside manners of any doctor that I've encountered. Because I'm a RN I had a lot of questions each time I saw him and he took the time to answer all of them without making me feel rushed. Consults with him typically lasted over an hr.
Write down your questions and don't be afraid to ask; no question is too insignificant.
First IUI clomid 100 mg; IUI 2-3 clomid 100 mg plus vaginal estrace. IUI 4-5 10 mg Letrozole.
Insurance covered all meds and monitoring appointments except the actual IUI. About 300 for actual IUI procedure (includes sperm washing).
Englewood
We believe they [Denver IVF Albrecht] they are in it for the money. It would’ve been nice to feel a little more empathy. I’m sure they do good work, but going through such a difficult situation was only amplified by going to this clinic... We spent 3-4K on tests to find out that we needed IVF... They didn’t send my charts to the urologist... Nurses were al nice and friendly... Once they knew we didn’t have financing we felt like we were pushed to the back burner
Describe your experience with Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care.
We believe they they are in it for the money. It would’ve been nice to feel a little more empathy. I’m sure they do good work, but going through such a difficult situation was only amplified by going to this clinic
She gave us clear, blunt, descriptions of what we were dealing with and what to expect. When I asked to see the actual test results she told me they didn’t exist. When she found out we needed financing we felt like we were not as important to her. We ended up spending 3-4K on tests just to find out we needed IVF
Nurses were al nice and friendly
How was your experience with Dana Ambler at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care?
She was blunt and straightforward. We felt like they were in business to make money and not to help people. She acted irritated when I asked to look at test results that I paid for. Once they knew we didn’t have financing we felt like we were pushed to the back burner
Be prepared to spend all of your money
We didn’t make it far enough for treatment strategies
We spent 3-4K on tests to find out that we needed IVF
Englewood
I can't think of a better doctor than Dr Albrecht. Even when explaining situations that would make conceiving difficult, he always remained positive about our chances of a successful pregnancy....Dr Albrecht and his staff are amazing to work with. It's a smaller office, so the staff quickly knows you by name. He is great at explaining all procedures and works with you on creating a plan.
At my first visit he decided that a hysteroscopy would be the best initial option for fibroid removal, but explained that a secondary laparoscopy might be necessary. We proceeded with the second surgery 3 months after the first and successfully removed all fibroids. 3 months later we began our first cycle of Clomid which resulted in a miscarriage. We tried one additional cycle and then moved on to Letrozole which resulted in a positive pregnancy test.