Allen Morgan Fertility

Genetic counseling: OfferedAcupuncture: OfferedMental health counseling is not offered: Not OfferedNutrition counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication: OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
Galloway (closed)
Old Bridge Township
200 Perrine Road
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
732-361-2099
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Allen Morgan Fertility to a friend?
1 doctor
The strengths of the clinic [Allen Morgan Fertility] was the skill of Dr. Morgan performing multiple procedures. The weaknesses is pricing for IVF. I had hoped that through the clinic it would be a little less expensive then alternative groups.... The nurse care at Dr. Morgan’s office were absolutely superb. They always answered my questions, showed empathy to our situation and were very throrough with different results that could occur during all of the different procedures. They made themselves available all of the time.
European, Latino
Describe your experience with Allen Morgan Fertility.
The strengths of the clinic was the skill of Dr. Morgan performing multiple procedures. The weaknesses is pricing for IVF. I had hoped that through the clinic it would be a little less expensive then alternative groups.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
Dr. Morgan was very respectful for our circumstances. He explained our options in a humble manner.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Allen Morgan Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kelly)
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
Dr. Morgan is very knowledgeable. Although I didn’t see him for every appointment, when I did, he explained everything about the next procedure. I never did a new procedure without seeing him first. As a patient it was very easy to trust his diagnosis and treatment because he was very confident about potential results.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
Advice that I would give to a new patient would be to trust his judgment and do not use Google for your answers.
Describe the protocols Allen Morgan used in your cycles at Allen Morgan Fertility and their degree of success.
With Dr. Morgan we initially tried doing IUI. Unfortunately it resulted in negative pregnancy tests. During the time of IUI I used clomid. Because in our circumstance it was the male infertility factor, IUI was not going to be successful for us. After doing the IUI’s we moved on to IVF. During IVF I used many hormonal drugs. It was a very stressful process for me, but because I knew that it wasn’t the female factor I felt confident on my end for positive results. My husband on the other hand went through a lot, mentally. It was hard for us to hear about his infertility. Unfortunately it was extremely expensive as well. But, Dr. Morgan told us we could do ICSI to get a positive result and we did. We then decided to do PGS and freeze the eggs that remained after the embryo’s were all tested. I did one frozen embryo transfer and the result was our son that is a few months old today.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility.
IUI were all covered by my insurance however IVF was not. The medicine was extremely expensive as well as the cost of the procedure. We spent about $25,000 total for everything we did.
Describe Allen Morgan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Allen Morgan Fertility.
Because of my age and the male infertility factor my Doctor seemed very confident doing a single embryo transfer. It resulted in a live birth of our son.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
The day I was Told to stop my Meds I had to call the office [Allen Morgan Fertility] several times to get an answer. Around 4:30 (my results had been posted since 1 pm) she said to me “oh ya, Dr.Morgan wants you to stop all Meds and he will see you in a week” then tried to hang up withou any explanation!!! I was Crying and I said Wait what happened? She fumbled for words then said I just Didn’t respond to the Meds. ZERO compassion and most important answers or information !!
Describe your experience with Allen Morgan Fertility.
The clinics only strength wasyhe technology. Portal/emails receipts. Their waiting area was comfortable and neat. Other than that they were unorganized, unfriendly and unapproachable for questions. I was Told bad news in a front desk area numerous times where another patient checking in could hear if the window was open or if they walked by as it was near the exit
I very Rarely got to actually talk to Dr.Morgan. When I requested to speak to him about results they either would say to make an appointment (and pay my copay) or that he wasn’t available. All communication was through nurses who never explained much and sounded very irritated with the more questions I asked. I was told i would have one IVF Nurse but multiple nurses who never knew what was going on with my case constantly gave me incorrect or inconsistent Information. I visited the officd 3x a week and most did not know my name and always looked angry. I never Felt confident with what I was being told. Dr. Morgan also had terrible bedside manner.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Allen Morgan Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kelly h)
Kelly H was supposed to be my dedicated IVF nurse as for most part did as best a job she could. She was very caring but extremely busy all the time. Always in a rush on the phone and in person. A lot of my results calls including the call that my cycle was cancelled were made by Jennifer d. Who on their website s listed as a ultrasound tech and not a nurse. She clearly lacked any experience In how to talk to a patient or deliver bad news. The day I was Told to stop my Meds I had to call the office several times to get an answer. Around 4:30 (my results had been posted since 1 pm) she said to me “oh ya, Dr.Morgan wants you to stop all Meds and he will see you in a week” then tried to hang up withou any explanation!!! I was Crying and I said Wait what happened? She fumbled for words then said I just Didn’t respond to the Meds. ZERO compassion and most important answers or information !! My next apppointment would have only been bloodwork and ultrasound so i would not have had a chance to talk to Dr.Morgan. Yet again. There was an ultrasound tech named Diana and she was phenomenal and the only reason I stayed so long before seeking a new dr
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
Dr. Morgan is a smart doctor and He diagnosed my endometriosis when other doctors ignored me. But he is always in a hurry, always sounded irritated with spending more than a few minutes answering questions and he had ZERO compassion. He had no idea how to treat a patient with any form of care. During an ivf consult where he told me 80% of my ovaries were covered in endometriosis and ivf was our only option. We were shocked at the price and he actually laughed & told us to think about the fact that it’s still less than buying a new car. During an SHG, he walked in , sat down and while i was in the middle of asking what the SHG results will tell him, he shoved the speculum into my vagina without warning and ignored my question. Of course i knew what was happening but he has zero tact and has no idea how to treat a patient. Most doctors will give a brief warning. . I never Saw him during my failed ivf cycle but on one occasions he did my ultrasound. He walked Into the room, didn’t say hello to me and i just felt upset the entire ultrasound because of his cold demeanor. I never Made it to egg retrieval because after 10 days of stims I didn’t respond. On day 6 of stims I knew Something was wrong because my follicles weren’t growing. I questioned The nurses but they Insisted dr. Morgan said everything was fine and no changes were needed. I was never explained by him what happened .
I would tell them to look eisewhere. Infertility is an Increfibly hard journey and if your doctor doesn’t make you feel confident or ease your worries it’s going to cause a lot of unneeded stress. The stress the staff caused me was unbearable
I started taking birth control pills for about 9 days, then started lupron, then I started gonal f and menopur. The explanations I was Given as to wat each did was brief by the nurse and I had To research most of it myself. I never Knew what the next steps were until they were actually happening, I was Told I was Taking the lowest dose of all the medications. Very little information which was incredibly worrisome but I was Just trying to make the best of the situation
We were given a military discount and we paid $7800 upfront not including medications. They were in 3 checks . One was to embryologist lab, physician and cryopresertion ad storage. Once our cycle was cancelled before egg retrieval we called to pay for the monitoring visits upfront so we could get our money back. They had already deposited our checks. It took a couple of weeks to get the embryology and cryo checks back but they advised they had to wait until insurance approved the monitoring visits before we received the remainder. That took several weeks and then we owed the regular copays. The billing person Melanie was extremely kind, professional and explained things well.
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr.Morgans clinics are very clean and modern they have a very relaxing and beautiful atmosphere flat out a pleasant place.
European, Latino, Black or African-American
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Allen Morgan Fertility.
They are very explanatory, he's truly a good doctor, they work with you it's just funds are extremely low right now for us but I've dealt with other doctors and Morgan is the first and only doctor that made sure I fully understood what is going on with me.
The nursing staff is very understanding, they don't mind explaining any questions that you have they take time with you and make sure you fully understand your options. Very caring team
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
Dr Morgan explains everything lab results,procedures, diagnosis, treatment, has multiple offices his staff is very pleasant and understanding it's just that our funds are exhausted right now but god willing hopefully we'll be able to have our family, and we've experience two other doctors that left us in the dark and we hope Dr. Morgan is the doctor to bring our dreams to fruition.
If you have the funds y'all get your oven bun!
Every other doctors I've been to said my infertility was unexplained Dr Morgan went in did every test from blood work to ultrasound to hsg and found out that I have adhesions which is why it's gonna be nearly impossible to conceive naturally. He also has a very high success rate and told me that with Ivf he guarantees a baby.
My insurance covers testing and certain aspects of my infertility and for the ivf portion that's gonna cost about 12,000 but the discount a little bit of the cost which we're grateful for but still out of financial reach.
Dr Morgan said it can be done with a single embryo transfer or if I don't mind multiples then he'd do the multiple embryo transfer its up to us.
Old Bridge Township
Office times are flexible and they [Allen Morgan Fertility] are very responsive. They provide follow up phone calls and clear instructions for each individual. It is a good that they also have multiple locations...Their financial staff was very patient, caring and tried to make the financial aspect of the procedure as seamless as possible.... They [nursing staff] are certainly busy but they make the best of each individual's situation and they try to accommodate all of the nervousness, questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with Allen Morgan Fertility.
Office times are flexible and they are very responsive. They provide follow up phone calls and clear instructions for each individual. It is a good that they also have multiple locations just in case you need to go to another clinic at certain times.
Although they are super busy, the office staff was always very caring and nurturing. They followed up with us and kept us informed with most of the steps. They also were very accommodating to our schedules and let us come in super early or late depending on our work schedules.
They are certainly busy but they make the best of each individual's situation and they try to accommodate all of the nervousness, questions and concerns. They get to know patients on a first name basis and try to make light of situations which sometimes can be nerve wrecking.
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
Dr. Morgan was always very straight forward with the process and answered our questions accordingly when we had questions or concerns. He would interact with us with ease and was confident in his capabilities and the process.
This process overall is a very emotional and time consuming process. Being patient is key and knowing that you are in the best care possible for each individual circumstance is important.
We initially tackled my endometriosis and once we took care of that - it was about repeating the cycles with slight adjustments in dosages. We needed to prove "infertility" in order for our insurance to cover IVF so we tried as many times as possible with IUIs (5 times) until we were able to produce enough times for the insurance to fully cover IVF. Once, we started trying IVF - it was a similar process but with more injections and adjustments of the dosages. Here is a sample: o Gonal F redi ject 75 units, take SQ injection in the evening o Menopur 75 mlU/ml, take SQ injection in the evening o 1/2 dose Ganirelix 0.25 mg, take SQ injection in morning o Metformin ER 500 mg o COQ 10 200 mg, take 200mg in PM o DHEA 25 mg, take 1 pill morning, noon & night o Low dose aspirin 81 mg
The IUIs were not covered by our insurance but finance office was understanding and provided with some discounts. We initially paid out of pocket for first IVF until insurance kicked in (about $7,000). Once insurance kicked in they refunded us our money and we were all settled. Their financial staff was very patient, caring and tried to make the financial aspect of the procedure as seamless as possible. Melanie worked very hard with the insurance and was also very forthcoming in fighting for us to get the treatments that we were supposed to have covered.
The doctor's approach was the more transfers the higher the percentages. Initial IVF was a singleton therefore first IVF trial was a single embryo but second IVF was two embryos so both were transferred back in. Turns out they both stuck!
2008 - 2013
Endometriosis, Unexplained
They [Allen Morgan Fertility] make sure that every patient is comfortable with their visit so sometimes the wait can be a little long, but it's definitely worth it! They don't rush anyone out and take their time with all their patients. The waiting area is comfortable and stocked with magazines to keep you occupied.... All the nurses were nice and sweet. They all knew my name and spoke to me like a person. They answered all my questions, no matter how many times I asked them.
2008 - 2013
Describe your experience with Allen Morgan Fertility.
They make sure that every patient is comfortable with their visit so sometimes the wait can be a little long, but it's definitely worth it! They don't rush anyone out and take their time with all their patients. The waiting area is comfortable and stocked with magazines to keep you occupied.
I definitely felt like a human. All the staff knew me as soon as I walked in. They were there for me to cry when my first 2 ivf cycles failed. They treated me as an individual and not just a number.
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
Dr.Morgan was excellent at taking the time to explain everything he wanted to do. He tested me and my husband for everything possible to figure out why we weren't conceiving. When the first 2 iui cycles failed he asked our thoughts on ivf. He didn't want us to waste time/money on something that he wasn't sure would work for us and I loved his honesty.
Take notes! He is very detailed and explains everything he plans to do for you.
I don't remember specific drug details, but I remember the injections fondly. I would inject myself daily and visit the office a few times a week to monitor egg production. When it was time for retrieval they put me under anesthesia. He made sure to give me details on how many eggs were retrieved and they're quality/size. A couple days later i went back in for egg transfer.
If we wanted to freeze any eggs or was an additional $1000. The injections were a couple hundred dollars and our copay was $20 every office visit.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
[Morgan Fert ] wait times varied, bloodwork and ultrasounds were usually very quick and in and out in the waiting room..Waiting room is comfortable and decorated nicely. Billing specialist was always available to talk to you at appointments and could come in meet with you in a room there or call you...Robin was my nurse for the IUIs and then on her way out when I was doing IVF and training Kelly. They were both very thorough. They always answered my questions and called me back, called in necessary prescriptions, did in person training for injectables,
Describe your experience with Allen Morgan Fertility.
wait times varied, bloodwork and ultrasounds were usually very quick and in and out in the waiting room. Other times, I thought it would be quick but was a little bit of wait. Still shorter than my gyno and other dr offices. Waiting room is comfortable and decorated nicely. Billing specialist was always available to talk to you at appointments and could come in meet with you in a room there or call you.
When I had the 3 IUI's and IVF, the practice was not as big as it seems to be now. I see they have several locations now where back then I felt like my office, Lakewood was his main office. So I felt like he, especially the other staff knew me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Allen Morgan Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Robin and Kelly)
Robin was my nurse for the IUIs and then on her way out when I was doing IVF and training Kelly. They were both very thorough. They always answered my questions and called me back, called in necessary prescriptions, did in person training for injectables, made sure the patient portal was always updated and listened to my concerns.
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
Dr. Morgan oversaw all of my care, but I had a woman do 2 of the 3 IUI's and another man do my egg retrieval and transfer. I believe they both left shortly after. He came highly recommended by a few people in my area as for helping them successfully have a child or children after years of not being able to conceive. So I am of course very grateful for his knowledge and expertise in helping me have a child and achieve the end result. However, I am not sure if I would return to him to go through the IVF process again. Part of me would want to find a dr that I am personally more comfortable asking questions and talking with. He had a way of saying he was the expert and not what I read or who else I knew that had gone through infertility. I understand he is the one with the medical degree in this specific area, but I often felt like he diminished my questions or concerns. For example I could say what a friend had used and asked do you think that could help in my case and he would brush it off. I know every women or couple is different, but he could be a little gentler with his approach or understanding as to how someone in my case with unexplained fertility could be wracking her brain to know what is it? Anytime someone has asked me how I liked who I used, I've said he doesn't have the best bedside manner but got the job done. My husband didn't think he was as bad as I did to talk to. But he also did not interact with him as much as I did. I've met another woman who had success with him after 1 IUI and felt the same exact way, that he'd be nice to her husband and talk down to her. If it weren't for the compassionate nurses, kind ultrasound technician and easy to work with billing staff I would not have continued there. I went for a consult with one other dr. after the 3 IUI's were not successful, but I didn't love the next dr and it was further distance so my husband and I felt like we should just stay with him. I am so grateful I had success with my first egg retrieval and transfer and have a healthy child but talking with Dr Morgan is no where near as comfortable as talking to my regular male obgyn.
Clomid with Ovidrel 1st IUI Gonal F and Ovidrel for 2nd and 3rd IUI's This was my choice to do a 3rd IUI, Dr. Morgan seemed to have recommended to move onto IVF, but I was wanting to try one more before moving to bigger process with IVF. For IVF Gonal F, estrace, Medrol, Lupron, Menopur, Metformin, Novarel instead of Ovidrel, Crinone 8% are listed under my file but I don’t remember the details.
I had a medical insurance plan that at the time covered all aspects of infertility treatment and medications. We were very fortunate to pay very minimal co pays and coinsurance %. I don't remember exactly but my estimate for meds was around $6000 before insurance.
We did not do any genetic testing on the embryos and I don't remember it being made to sound so common or like part of the process like I have heard from friends going other places. Or maybe we just didn't consider it much because it would have been around $5000 out of pocket and we were fortunate to have so much covered at the time. We probably paid not even $2000 total through the whole process, counting meds and everything.
Lakewood
I love everything about the clinic [Allen Morgan Fertility]. From scheduling to testing everything is done thoughfuly. You don’t wait long and everything moves smoothly. The girls are amazing and so is the doctor. I will miss the staff when I no longer need to go.... The nurses are super friendly and compassionate. They always answer your questions and emails right away. They treat you like family. Not just a patient.
Describe your experience with Allen Morgan Fertility.
I love everything about the clinic. From scheduling to testing everything is done thoughfuly. You don’t wait long and everything moves smoothly. The girls are amazing and so is the doctor. I will miss the staff when I no longer need to go.
Very friendly and helpful
Describe your experience with your nurse at Allen Morgan Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jelly and dianna are amazing )
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
Dr. Morgan was friendly and helpful. He did many tests and adjusted treatment accordingly. He was honest and caring. He didn’t lie or make you feel bad in anyway. He explained everything step by step and would even donate medicine when I was ready for iVF. I never felt like a number but a single patient like he had no others. Everything was done thoroughly. He even takes the time to reach out if you haven’t called in. From the consultation to every treatment including monitoring, he was always involved.
Make sure to follow every step you are given. Don’t miss any appts. And be patient.
First was testing and blood work and pin pointing any issues. Which were discovered early on. Blocked tubes. Knowing which side ovulation would occur on. Figure it out what needed to be done after blood work like vitamins and medications. Starting fertility pills and monitoring ovulation. Then following with trigger shots and blood work
I paid my copayment and my medication. My testing and treatment I had was covered. Unfortunately most meds and iVF are not covered
Lakewood
All strengths, no weaknesses [for Allen Morgan Fertility]. The patient portal made communication extremely easy and convenient. The office ran smoothly and hardly ever a wait. They have a well oiled machine going on at Dr. Morgan's:)... All of the staff were friendly and genuine. You weren't whished in and out, they took the time to talk with you and were extremely helpful. Any question you had was answered quickly and you were made to feel that any concern was never silly.
Describe your experience with Allen Morgan Fertility.
All strengths, no weaknesses. The patient portal made communication extremely easy and convenient. The office ran smoothly and hardly ever a wait. They have a well oiled machine going on at Dr. Morgan's:)
Best staff you could ever hope for during this stressful and frustrating time. Compassionate, patient and Funny!
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
Dr. Morgan came highly recommended and I was thrilled that we chose him. We had a very successful treatment plan and it worked faster than I could have hoped for. My husband and I always felt like I was in the best hands and received the best care possible.
This process can be extremely frustrating and stressful at times, but if anyone is in need of a fertility doctor, I would highly recommend Dr. Morgan. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the entire process.
We tried just the chlomid and the shots and relations the first (3) treatments. The last treatment we decided to try the IUI since relations was not working on its own. Our first IUI we got pregnant. We just needed a little extra help.
My insurance covered all procedures.
Lakewood
Front desk staff [Allen Morgan Fertility] could be more friendly and patient. New patients should always be ready with payment when they are called. Ask as many questions as you need to, because they don’t always tell you everything you need to know.... Nurses made me feel very comfortable. The front desk and doctor, not so much. I felt like I was rushed once I got in to see the doctor... I was prescribed an antibiotic and told to take them all at once, but when I took them I got very sick.
Describe your experience with Allen Morgan Fertility.
Front desk staff could be more friendly and patient. New patients should always be ready with payment when they are called. Ask as many questions as you need to, because they don’t always tell you everything you need to know.
Nurses made me feel very comfortable. The front desk and doctor, not so much. I felt like I was rushed once I got in to see the doctor, and he only did 2 of my IUI treatments. The second time he did one he was sort of abrupt when I voiced some concerns with him.
Very compassionate and friendly. Seemed very knowledgeable and eager to answer my questions.
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
Seems to be very competent and knowledgeable, but bedside manner leaves something to be desired. He does not seem to have much compassion, and makes you feel rushed during the few times you actually see him.
Do not expect much in the way of compassion. You will be disappointed.
Fertility shots, clomid, iui treatments all combined.
My cost was only the copays due from my insurance ($30 a visit) and the cost of the medications covered by my insurance (between $12 and $75).
Lakewood
3 IUI, 1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
The staff working there [Allen Morgan Fertility], from the secretary to the financial person, to the techs, nurses and dr are all just wonderful people. The clinic itself is clean and well maintained. The location of the clinic is also very convenient... They made me feel safe and confident every step of the way.... The nurses were all very sweet, compassionate and caring. Kelly was absolutely amazing... For the injectables IUI cycle, I was on 2 different injectable medications for approximately 5 day
3 IUI, 1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Describe your experience with Allen Morgan Fertility.
The staff working there, from the secretary to the financial person, to the techs, nurses and dr are all just wonderful people. The clinic itself is clean and well maintained. The location of the clinic is also very convenient
Dr Morgan and all of his staff were absolutely amazing, caring and compassionate. They made me feel safe and confident every step of the way.
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
Dr Morgan is very professional and to the point. He is not the most chatty person but he always explains everything well and has your best interest at hand. He always listened to my concerns and made sure that I left feeling confident in the course of my treatment
Do not hesitate to take that first step and ask lots and lots of questions
For the injectables IUI cycle, I was on 2 different injectable medications for approximately 5 days. I came in for an ultrasound and blood work every few days throughout that cycle and was monitored very closely
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Tubal Blockage
[Allen Morgan Fertility was] Very very clean which is a biggie for me. I can’t think of a weakness I really did like this clinic a lot. The nurses and Dr Morgan. Even when I was 8 months pregnant I got a phone call from one of the nurses just to see how I was doing because she remember me! That’s how nice these women were. They just really care about the women that go there. We are not just patients to them we are new moms.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Allen Morgan Fertility.
They called me all the time. When they called me I felt like their friend not just a patient
Very organized and polite. Would call all the time to see how I was doing. Especially if they knew I was having a difficult time or they thought I was having a miscarriage or a chemical pregnancy which was sweet. They really did care.
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
He was extremely professional and blunt from the beginning. I knew what I was getting from day one and I loved it. There was never any guessing. I was In his office several times a week and it was like a home not an office. It was very quick and easy. He gave me two beautiful baby boys.
Trust him. He knows what he is doing.
Lakewood
Kelly [at Allen Morgan Fertility] was AMAZING!! Very hand on answer all my questions always called me with my results with my 3 negative pregnancies she showed real compassion and when I did become pregnant she shared in my excitement she alway made me feel like I was her only patient...The clinic is great they have everything you need Right there on site and will even open on weekends if they have too all cycles are different. It’s very clean and inviting . They also have a room for the men to do “there deed” they way it is fresh and it stays at the right temperature
Describe your experience with Allen Morgan Fertility.
They Always made me feel like I was important. Anytime I had a question they answered it right away in my opinion they make you feel like your there only patient
Describe your experience with your nurse at Allen Morgan Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kelly )
Kelly was AMAZING!! Very hand on answer all my questions always called me with my results with my 3 negative pregnancies she showed real compassion and when I did become pregnant she shared in my excitement she alway made me feel like I was her only patient
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
Dr Morgan is great he is very truthful and he gives you all of your options and goes over the pros and cons and helps with what will be the right treatment for you. For me we ran a few test before we chose to try iui first with 2 negative pregnancy test we went forward with ivf
Listen to everything he has to say
I had tons of blood work and ultrasounds and I also had an hsg test I unfortunately don’t remember any of the medication cause there was a lot
I had my copays
Dr Morgan will only transfers 2 embryos at a time . When transferring multiple embryos you run the risk of those embryos to split and therefore becoming high risk
IVF, Donor Eggs
None, Other
As a patient it is important to remember to have patience. The office [Allen Morgan Fertility] is very busy but the nurses will give you your undivided attention when it’s your turn. The only weakness I had was with the billing department and figuring out insurance information. As a new patient I had many questions that went unanswered until I made an appointment with the billing department.
IVF, Donor Eggs
None, Other
Describe your experience with Allen Morgan Fertility.
As a patient it is important to remember to have patience. The office is very busy but the nurses will give you your undivided attention when it’s your turn. The only weakness I had was with the billing department and figuring out insurance information. As a new patient I had many questions that went unanswered until I made an appointment with the billing department.
The office staff were extremely caring and listened to all of my concerns. Each time I visited the office I was greeted with a friendly smile and they knew my name.
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
Though Dr. Morgan is a more serious to the point doctor, I always felt that he understood my concerns and treated me and my husband with respect. He would pop in during ultrasounds and pop out just as quickly. His nursing staff made up for the quick interactions with their compassion and excitement.
Don’t expect a warm and fuzzy doctor. Expect a doctor and staff who will do everything they can to make sure you end up with a positive experience.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
The clinic [Allen Morgan Fertility] works very well with their patients and develops a very specific plan for each person. They are thoughtful and efficient. I also love their patient portal since it kept me up to date at all times...The staff always remembered my name and treatments and made sure I was up to date on all my procedures at all times...I love Dr Morgan's nursing team, they were wonderful throughout my treatment. They always kept me up to date, they were very compassionate and they were easy to reach when I needed them.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Allen Morgan Fertility.
The clinic works very well with their patients and develops a very specific plan for each person. They are thoughtful and efficient. I also love their patient portal since it kept me up to date at all times.
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
Dr Morgan is very knowledgeable and he determined a great course of action for us, which he also adjusted when necessary. He took his time with us at appointments and was always very optimistic about our chances of conceiving, which reassured us a lot,
Clomid, Ovidrel, IUI, IVF
My treatment was fully covered by insurance.
Lakewood
It’s crowed, the patients are always waiting but the facility [Allen Morgan Fertility] is very clean. The front desk staff as well as the ultrasound technician is very nice. The phlebotomist changed a few times when I was going there.... Kelly was very nice. I spoke to her about all my medicications and what my course of treatment was....I never saw doctor Morgan for any of my IUI’s, the nurse completed them. I did not see him until I did IVF.
Describe your experience with Allen Morgan Fertility.
It’s crowed, the patients are always waiting but the facility is very clean. The front desk staff as well as the ultrasound technician is very nice. The phlebotomist changed a few times when I was going there.
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
I got the results I wanted in the end but felt the doctor should have done my IUI’s. Maybe it would have worked if he had done them. I also feel he could be a little more compassionate and discuss more what he thought was happening with me and why I wasn’t getting pregnant.
You will feel like a number instead of feeling an important patient.
I don’t remember
I had a lot of expensive copays and long with expensive medications, my insurance covered the procedures.
I was disappointed I didn’t get more eggs for the amount of injections I was doing.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dropping off semen samples were not alway a in and out process which were a pain considering I would be on my way to work. -Staff [at Morgan Fert ] was professional -waiting room has a warm feeling to it with very comfortable couches and many photo albums of families...Had to always call to get my test results, sometimes more then once. Never knew who I was and more concerned about getting my copay
Describe your experience with Allen Morgan Fertility.
-Dropping off semen samples were not alway a in and out process which were a pain considering I would be on my way to work. -Staff was professional -waiting room has a warm feeling to it with very comfortable couches and many photo albums of families. -
Didn't feel like the staff knew who I was.
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
We were able to have a child out of using Morgan but felt like we were a customer rather then a patient. My wife would always come home and say he lacked bed side manor. I personally didn't have an issue with him
3 iui that didn't work...My count and quality varied We had a successful IVF on the 1st try
Covered by insurance
He advised to only implant 2 embryos at the most but the choice was ours to make
1 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Nursing staff [at Allen Morgan Fertility] was always available when I need them. My questions were always answered. Nursing staff are more like a family to me. They all was very friendly...I had a better result with the double embryo transfer...I would give Morgan Fertility 100 as a grade. The Morgan staff is the best. I wouldn’t go to any other fertility doctor. Dr. Morgan is my doctor forever. I would recommend to all my friends and family.
1 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Allen Morgan Fertility.
During my visit with Dr. Allen Morgan. The Dr. and his staff made sure I was very comfortable. I felt the Morgan staff are more like family to me. I can call them even after I wasn’t under their care anymore with any questions and get an answer.
Nursing staff was always available when I need them. My questions were always answered. Nursing staff are more like a family to me. They all was very friendly.
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Allen Morgan Fertility?
Dr. Morgan is the best fertility doctor around. I got pregnant my second trail. He will answer every question. The best part is the patient portal. I can see all my results within 1 hrs. I would recommend him to anyone whose seeking to have a child.
Dr. Morgan will not let you down. You will leave his office pregnant.
I had steroid injections, different pills on a timely schedule.
My insurance covered mostly everything. I only had to pay for freezings. Which was reasonable.
I had a better result with the double embryo transfer.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
The nurses [Allen Morgan Fertility] are always there and a phone call away if you have any questions or concerns. They always respond back same day.... they treat and talk to you like an adult and they explain every option there possibly is with the condition you are diagnos with... Dr. Morgan is an amazing doctor and gives you all the answers with any question you may have. He has explained to me every outcome that has came my way and every option that i could have even if it was only one.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Allen Morgan Fertility.
go in there open hearted and be prepared for whatever comes your way. Nothing is never promised but as time goes by you will start to the light at the end of the tunnel. The nurses are always there and a phone call away if you have any questions or concerns. They always respond back same day.
absolutely amazing
never give up
I would have to do ivf being that my tubes are blocked and basically take my eggs and fertilize the eggs with my husband sperm and then put in nack inside me to carry to term
around 14,000