America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama

Homewood
1 INDEPENDENCE PLAZA SUITE 810,
HOMEWOOD, ALABAMA 35209
205-315-6922
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama to a friend?

9.9
1 doctor
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS
From the office manager, to the receptionist and medical assistant Brittany and Brittany, the staff [at ART Fert] are all amazing!...The clinic is very small, and I think that's what I love the most about it! You feel like family. The staff all knows you by name when you walk in, and they know your family and all the details about your journey. Everyone is so kind and personable, every single one of the staff has at some point come and sat beside me and the waiting room and visited with me while waiting for the doctor.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS
Describe your experience with America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama.
The clinic is very small, and I think that's what I love the most about it! You feel like family. The staff all knows you by name when you walk in, and they know your family and all the details about your journey. Everyone is so kind and personable, every single one of the staff has at some point come and sat beside me and the waiting room and visited with me while waiting for the doctor. And asked me how things were going, and encourage me and prayed for me and laughed with me and cried with me. The whole Clinic as a whole is outstanding!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Cecil Long at America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama?
Dr. Long is the nicest doctor I've ever met. He gave me his cell phone number, has called me and text me multiple times to check on me, and has told me to call or text him anytime I have any questions or need anything. He personally did all of my ultrasounds, and has been so kind and personable and honestly just amazing!! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!
Describe your experience with your nurse at America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Brittany )
From the office manager, to the receptionist and medical assistant Brittany and Brittany, the staff are all amazing!
How was your experience with Cecil Long at America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama?
Dr. Long is wonderful. Thorough, detailed, understanding, kind, compassionate... the list is lengthy. He tried so many things, and was so innovative and worked so hard to help us have a baby. And is still! He is the best doctor I've ever met and I have no doubt that he is and will do everything in his power to help us have a healthy baby and pregnancy!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Cecil Long at America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama?
Go to him! Honestly that is it. He is so wonderful!!
Describe Cecil Long's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama.
Cecil Long
America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama
Homewood

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Cecil Long at America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama.