America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama

1 Independence Plaza Suite 810
Homewood, AL 35209
205-315-6922

1 patient review filtered by:

Dr. Long is very caring and a great doctor. Even though Dr. Hammond oversees all the other appointments, Dr. Long is always in the know of what's going on. I would recommend him to any and everyone! He always makes you feel like you matter. No question is too small...I am currently doing INVOcell. My retrieval and transfer are schedule for this week and next! I am currently taking Gonal-F 225IU. I just finished 5 days of Letrozole 2xday.
I am currently doing INVOcell [at America Institute of Reproductive Medicine]...Every single person working at AIRM are AMAZING! Karen [nurse], specifically, shows so much compassion for what she does. I love her so much!...You can call 1000 times a day and they would answer all your questions and concerns. I have never felt as if I was bothering them. Everyone from the receptionist to the doctors are the kindest people you will ever meet!
How was your experience with Cecil Long at America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama?
Dr. Long is very caring and a great doctor. Even though Dr. Hammond oversees all the other appointments, Dr. Long is always in the know of what's going on. I would recommend him to any and everyone! He always makes you feel like you matter. No question is too small. I will never go anywhere else. I wish I had found him sooner!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Cecil Long at America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama?
Do it sooner rather than later! You won't regret it!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Cecil Long at America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama?
Everyone at AIRM cares about the patient. Dr. Long and Dr. Hammond make you feel like you are the only person on their schedule for the day. They make you feel so comfortable there.
Describe the protocols Cecil Long used in your cycles at America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Karen Hammond)
Every single person working at AIRM are AMAZING! Karen, specifically, shows so much compassion for what she does. I love her so much!
Describe your experience with America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama.
I see Dr. Long at AIRM. He is no longer at ART. I would highly recommend checking out AIRM. I wish I had found them a lot sooner. The clinic and staff are absolutely amazing! You can call 1000 times a day and they would answer all your questions and concerns. I have never felt as if I was bothering them. Everyone from the receptionist to the doctors are the kindest people you will ever meet!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Cecil Long at America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama.
It is $3900 for INVOcell at AIRM
Describe Cecil Long's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at America Institute of Reproductive Medicine – Alabama.
I am very thankful that Dr. Long will let my husband and I transfer multiple embryos (2). I have had a previous child with no issues, so they said it shouldn't be an issue IF I were to get pregnant with twins. He did go over the risks of multiples though.
Cecil Long