Genetic counseling is not offered: Not Offered
Providing backup medication is not offered: Not Offered
100 Putnam Green
Greenwich, CT 06830
203 774-9900
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend American Fertility Services to a friend?

3 doctors
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Dr Wang is very compassionate and his bedside manner is impeccable. ... he changed the protocols based on my body's response. ... He's very attentive, he actually listens to his patients concerns. He responds to calls and emails. He explains everything in simple plain understandable terms. Simply the best doctor. ... He is very knowledgeable and caring. He was available to discuss any concerns I had.
This is a new clinic [American Fertility Services], I haven't visited the new site as of yet. The old clinic was clean, organised, no complaints. I plan on visiting the new site real soon. All the staff members are very friendly. Can't really think of any weaknesses ... [Nurse] Very thorough and attentive. ... I performed out of state monitoring ... We transferred 2 embryos ...
How was your experience with Jeffrey Wang at American Fertility Services?
Dr Jeff Wang is an excellent physician. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He was available to discuss any concerns I had. My previous specialist gave up on me and recommended I try for a donor. Dr Wang gave me a chance when others wouldn't.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeffrey Wang at American Fertility Services?
Ask lots of questions and be involved in your plan. He's fantastic at explaining things. He also makes sure he involve both partners in the plan.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeffrey Wang at American Fertility Services?
Dr Wang is very compassionate and his bedside manner is impeccable. He's very attentive, he actually listens to his patients concerns. He responds to calls and emails. He explains everything in simple plain understandable terms. Simply the best doctor.
Describe the protocols Jeffrey Wang used in your cycles at American Fertility Services and their degree of success.
I don't remember the exact protocols, he changed the protocols based on my body's response.
Describe your experience with your nurse at American Fertility Services. (Assigned nurse: Can't remember her name)
Very thorough and attentive.
Describe your experience with American Fertility Services.
This is a new clinic, I haven't visited the new site as of yet. The old clinic was clean, organised, no complaints. I plan on visiting the new site real soon. All the staff members are very friendly. Can't really think of any weaknesses
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at American Fertility Services.
I performed out of state monitoring
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeffrey Wang at American Fertility Services.
At the time I had insurance
Describe Jeffrey Wang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at American Fertility Services.
We transferred 2 embryos, Dr Wang discussed pros and cons with us
Jeffrey Wang
+ Read more- Read less
2020
1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs
The clinic [American Fertility Services] is great. The facility seems new, it's very clean and modern. Everyone was friendly and professional. It's not a fun process, but they made it bearable and easy. I would recommend them to anyone...[Dr. Joao De Pinho] asked a lot of questions and explained things so that I understood. When I asked questions he took the time to answer them clearly. He even gave me his mobile number so I could call/text with additional questions... is a great doctor. He treated me with respect and was very honest about what I should expect with regard to the process, outcome, and timing. He didn't try to up-sell me on any services or packages. I enjoyed every interaction.
2020
1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Joao De Pinho at American Fertility Services?
Dr de Pinho is a great doctor. He treated me with respect and was very honest about what I should expect with regard to the process, outcome, and timing. He didn't try to up-sell me on any services or packages. I enjoyed every interaction.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joao De Pinho at American Fertility Services?
Be honest and candid.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joao De Pinho at American Fertility Services?
Dr de Pinho asked a lot of questions and explained things so that I understood. When I asked questions he took the time to answer them clearly. He even gave me his mobile number so I could call/text with additional questions.
Describe your experience with American Fertility Services.
The clinic is great. The facility seems new, it's very clean and modern. Everyone was friendly and professional. It's not a fun process, but they made it bearable and easy. I would recommend them to anyone.
Joao De Pinho