Glendale
8997 E. Desert Cove Ave
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
480.630.0212

2021 - 2022, Unsuccessful
Dr. Lipskind spend ample time with you and is empathetic when results don’t turn out as you hoped. He was also compassionate when discussing pre-existing conditions...Since all of my lab work has come back normal except for an autoimmune condition, he suggested we do three rounds of IUI. The first cycle we did a standard 50 mg of clomid for five days...That didn’t work so he doubled the amount of clomid to try to increase the number of follicles produced, explaining that if there were more than 2-3 follicles he would likely cancel for risk of multiples
[the Arizona Center nurses] are friendly and communicative. They also do a good job of responding to questions submitted through the portal...They are well organized and very receptive to phone calls. There tend to be quite a few receptionists working and yet sometimes it takes a while for them to get to you. They could be slightly friendlier, but overall they’re fine and I’ve had no real complaints...
How was your experience with Shane Lipskind at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies?
From the first virtual consultation I could sense his warmth and compassion. He and his wife went through fertility struggles and it is clear that he “gets it”. He is conscientious when conducting procedures and always checks in to make sure you are comfortable.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Shane Lipskind at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies?
Communicate all of your concerns with him and make sure you leave with all the information you need.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Shane Lipskind at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies?
Describe the protocols Shane Lipskind used in your cycles at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies and their degree of success.
Since all of my lab work has come back normal except for an autoimmune condition, he suggested we do three rounds of IUI. The first cycle we did a standard 50 mg of clomid for five days. It resulted in one follicle and we did a trigger shot and IUI. That didn’t work so he doubled the amount of clomid to try to increase the number of follicles produced, explaining that if there were more than 2-3 follicles he would likely cancel for risk of multiples. At our first ultrasound it showed that I had numerous follicles and so he suggested I come back in a few days to see if they naturally reduced. They did and I have 1-2 dominant follicles so we proceeded with the IUI. It did not work and I decided to take a couple of months off to address my autoimmune disorder before attempting our final IUI.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
They are friendly and communicative. They also do a good job of responding to questions submitted through the portal.
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Shane Lipskind at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
The IUI procedure was around $850 for three ultrasounds, semen wash, and insemination. Clomid was very cheap, maybe $20-30 and the trigger shot was around $90. They estimated that it would cost around $1000 per IUI and it has been pretty much that.

2020, Consult
Dr. Lipskind was very kind and caring during the 2 times we met with him...we had an online consultation where he reviewed our past medical history and discussed treatment moving forward...He was very thorough and wanted to make sure that my diagnosis of PCOS was accurate...He reviewed all our medical history and told us frankly that he would only recommend IUI for up to 3 months before recommending IVF
[The staff at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies] were very helpful with the vitamin prescriptions...have called to check on me and remind me to call when my next cycle begins to check on the status of fertility treatments...the consultation fee. It is $300, which is then applied to your account to use on further treatments...They have an online portal which makes completing new patient paperwork very easy and I was given guidance on how to access prescriptions
Dr. Lipskind was very thorough during our consultation. He reviewed all our medical history and told us frankly that he would only recommend IUI for up to 3 months before recommending IVF. I felt like his main goal was to help me get pregnant. He was very up front that my current diagnosis of PCOS might not be accurate. Dr. Lipskind wants more testing to determine if there are any other factors contributing to me not being able to get pregnant. Right after our consultation, COVID-19 hit and the ASRM recommended postponing all fertility treatments. We have not been able to be back to see him yet, but I am confident that once we can, I will have further testing to determine the best course of action.
The only advice I can think of is to be prepared with questions for your consultation. My husband and I thought of a lot of questions, however, Dr. Lipskind answered many of them before we even asked.
Dr. Lipskind was very kind and caring during the 2 times we met with him. We first met him at a Fertility 101 happy hour class and he spent the first 15 minutes speaking with me and my husband. He took the time to get to know us and our situation before the class began. Then we had an online consultation where he reviewed our past medical history and discussed treatment moving forward. He was very thorough and wanted to make sure that my diagnosis of PCOS was accurate. He recommended a treatment plan as well as further testing in order to provide us with the most accurate information.
We have not had treatment with Dr. Lipskind yet. I did 3 cycles of letrozole (2.5 mg the 1st cycle and 5mg the next 2) along with ovidrel trigger shot with my OBGYN before seeking out Dr. Lipskind.
I have only spoken to the nursing staff over the phone due to the pandemic. They were very helpful with the vitamin prescriptions that Dr. Lipskind recommended as well as answering any questions I have had. They also have called to check on me and remind me to call when my next cycle begins to check on the status of fertility treatments.
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
While I have not been able to go to the clinic yet, everyone I have spoken to has been extremely helpful and compassionate about the current situation. They have an online portal which makes completing new patient paperwork very easy and I was given guidance on how to access prescriptions.
The only cost so far with Dr. Lipskind has been the consultation fee. It is $300, which is then applied to your account to use on further treatments.

2020, Unknown Success
My medical history is complicated, but they took the time to collect every detail, and got it right! Dr. Lipskind was the same. He took the time to listen to our concerns, and to explain his thoughts. He was very nice in his manner, but straightforward with his opinions about treatment...I appreciated his willingness to take into account my entire history and create a plan that best fit my body and treatment needs
I felt well taken care of [by Arizona Center for Fertility Studies], even though my treatment was on hold. My nurse called to checkin on us more than once. We were able to continue lab testing by mail as to avoid any delays, and my medications I needed were already called in before I thought to ask. They even called to remind my spouse to send a test back. Great communication!
I was impressed by his knowledge of the newest treatments and his skill. I appreciated his willingness to take into account my entire history and create a plan that best fit my body and treatment needs. He’s gentle in his manner, but clear on what he’s saying. Answered all of my questions, and took time to explain things. Most importantly, each visit he was very reassuring - that we are going to work together to create a healthy baby!!!
Give all the detail you can about yourself and history. He cares and can use the information to customize your treatment, and get you the best results.
On my first visit all of the staff were extremely caring, kind, warm, and helpful. My medical history is complicated, but they took the time to collect every detail, and got it right! Dr. Lipskind was the same. He took the time to listen to our concerns, and to explain his thoughts. He was very nice in his manner, but straightforward with his opinions about treatment. Which for us, was perfect. I feel like my treatment is NOT a one-size-fits-all like with other doctors in the past, but was designed with our specific needs in mind to get the best results for us.
Still in process. Medically stimulated IVF with all testing.
They were sooo patient with all of my questions and nervousness. They kept details organized and always followed-up with cycle dates, medications, results, etc. Very reassuring.
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
So far, so good! My cycle was put on pause due to Covid-19, and I think that the clinic handled the situation very well. I felt well taken care of, even though my treatment was on hold. My nurse called to checkin on us more than once. We were able to continue lab testing by mail as to avoid any delays, and my medications I needed were already called in before I thought to ask. They even called to remind my spouse to send a test back. Great communication! I’m not stressed or worried about picking up on our calendar seamlessly after we are through these tough times.
Not including medications my treatment will be roughly $10k. This was broken up into two payments. Medications were through the pharmacy. I was given information through the clinic to apply for a discount program for medications, and I was able to get 70% off stimulation medications.
Describe Shane Lipskind's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
Yes, I’m my case one because of my age. He prefers eSET.
Scottsdale
Dr Lipskind actively listened to our concerning regarding COVID delaying our transfer and carefully and thoroughly explained all of the risks and benefits and the treatment course options...He and his team were always attentive, caring and extremely empathic helping us navigate through our infertility..
The [Arizona Center] clinic was clean, patients were staggered appropriately and especially during covid they had a safe protocol in place to minimize exposure risk. There was appropriate privacy for the patients. The front desk staff were friendly and very helpful. As a patient I felt like the staff knew me rather than being thought of as just another patient. It is an anxiety provoking time and I felt all the clinic staff were very warm and welcoming.
He is caring, compassionate, patient and honest. I can’t say enough positive things about my experience! Dr Lipskind actively listened to our concerning regarding COVID delaying our transfer and carefully and thoroughly explained all of the risks and benefits and the treatment course options.
Infertility is terrifying and there is so much unknown but Dr Lipskind was honest about our situation yet reassuring of our odds and I would say you are in good hands!
Dr Lipskind and his team were absolutely incredible throughout our journey to our baby girl who is now 5 months old. He and his team were always attentive, caring and extremely empathic helping us navigate through our infertility. Dr Lipskind was patient and listened to our anxiety and frustrations related to the covid restrictions delaying our transfer date during several phone appointments.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies. (Assigned nurse: Lesley)
Lesley and Jen were so caring and always made me feel at ease during all of our appointments. From Elizabeth at the front desk to the medical assistants and nurses to Dr Lipskind I can’t say enough positive things.
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
The clinic was clean, patients were staggered appropriately and especially during covid they had a safe protocol in place to minimize exposure risk. There was appropriate privacy for the patients. The front desk staff were friendly and very helpful. As a patient I felt like the staff knew me rather than being thought of as just another patient. It is an anxiety provoking time and I felt all the clinic staff were very warm and welcoming.

2016 - 2020, Successful
1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
I first saw Dr. Lipskind because I was diagnosed with breast cancer, and he sat with me and discussed all my options. I was not aware that chemo could cause you to be infertile. I was a teacher and he helped me get scholarships to pay for a majority of the treatment. He was so considerate of me and everything I was going through at the time of my cancer diagnosis. Not only was he amazing he surrounds himself with the best and most caring staff.
Arizona Center for Fertility Studies is one of the best and well-run doctors office I have been in contact with...I did my egg retrieval for around $5000 because Dr. Lipskind shared with me that the Livestrong foundations would pay for medication costs because of a cancer diagnosis...they stayed in contact with me during my cancer journey even though it had nothing to do with fertility at that time. When I was healthy enough to come back and follow my dream of having a child, I was welcomed with open arms.
I have already recommend Dr. Lipskind to friends. He is determined to see me through my dreams of having a child. He communicates very well, not only with me but with my other doctors. I am a breast cancer survivor and before he gave me medication and treated me he consulted with my medical oncologist. My egg preservation was 4 years ago before cancer treatments, and now he is still in contact with my oncologist since we are ready to move forward with IVF. He communicates with me very well, he has given me different options based on the fact that my cancer stemmed in my hormones. He communicates every step very well and is willing to answer as many questions as I have. When I go to his office he spends time with me and I don't feel like a number. I also respect how much he gives back to cancer and the American Cancer Society. With Dr. Lipskind I feel like I am an important person and not just a number. I am so grateful that I was referred to him four years ago.
One piece of advice I would give a prospective patient is that the process takes time, and if things are pushed back a month there is a scientific reason why. Trust in the process and your doctors.
When I was diagnosed with cancer we had 9 days to produce eggs and have a retrieval before I had to go into surgery for a double mastectomy. I had to inject medication but I don't remember the type or amount (2016). We were about to start an ERA cycle before Covid hit. The reason we are doing this is because I have PCOS and also because of my cancer stemming in my hormones my body and hormone levels fluctuate. This will give us a better chance of figuring out the right time to do the implementation. My treatment is on hold until the office is allowed to re-open and we can move forward again.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies. (Assigned nurse: Jen Singleton)
Jen Singleton and the nursing staff is amazing. I feel I have had a million questions about sperm donors and other things and they are so patient to answer an email or give me a call. They have a portal calendar which they fill out and alter when needed during treatment. I miss seeing the staff during this time.
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
Nobody budgets for cancer let alone all the things that comes along with having cancer. Four years ago, before I had any of my cancer treatments, I was referred to talked to Dr. Lipskind. I did not think egg preservation and fertility was in my budget being a teacher. I agreed to speak to Dr. Lipskind and he educated me on my options including the things I could do to afford treatment. There was never any pressure to move forward, but I did based on the education that I received. I think a doctor is a good as his support staff and Dr. Lipskind’s staff is one of a kind. They cared about me and my cancer journey. They stayed in contact with me during my cancer journey even though it had nothing to do with fertility at that time. When I was healthy enough to come back and follow my dream of having a child, I was welcomed with open arms. The nurses who had been through my cancer journey greeted me so kindly. I just feel at home when I am in the office, a few of the support staff have gone through their own infertility journey which shows in their compassion and empathy. I was getting ready to do an ERA cycle in March and the day I was supposed to take my trigger shot my progesterone levels were a little high, so he wanted to wait a month. Nurse Singleton called to explain why we were going to wait until me next cycle, although I was bummed, she educated on the science of why we were pushing back the process. on why it was best to wait which made things easier to process. Fertility comes with a lot of emotions and when a doctor or nurse can explain things in terms I can understand makes the emotional aspect more manageable. Dr. Lipskind and his nursing staff doing an amazing job of explaining each process as they come a long. Not only are the Dr, and nursing staff amazing so is the office support staff. They make you feel so special from the moment you walk in until the moment you leave. They are compassionate to your situation and is always so pleasant and helpful. Arizona Center for Fertility Studies is one of the best and well-run doctors office I have been in contact with. I have recommended this office to so many friends and I truly hope that everyone has the same experience that I have been fortunate to have.
I did my egg retrieval for around $5000 because Dr. Lipskind shared with me that the Livestrong foundations would pay for medication costs because of a cancer diagnosis. Fertilization was $6200, Embryo genetic testing was $1025 and that is about as far as I have gotten before stay at home orders happened. So I still have time and money to put into my journey once the office re-opens.
We have decided to do a single embryo transfer. My embryo's have been genetically tested so we will be implanting a healthy embryo.

2018 - 2020, Successful
Dr. Lipskind is the only doctor that I have ever known that is as kind as he is intelligent. His strengths include his approach and overall demeanor...took the time to have meaningful and honest discussions with me and my husband about our options... there was a discussion and written documents related to the transfer of single embyros as I believe that is the preference of Dr. Lipskind...I never felt rushed or like I was bothering him
[The clinic at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies] is located right off the freeway so it's easy to find...certain appointments are scheduled at certain times of the day so be sure to plan ahead and adjust your schedule accordingly...Jen was the nurse I worked with the most. She was very friendly, optimistic and honest...Melinda was great with blood draws and explaining procedures
As a nurse, I have worked with many doctors and unfortunately, many unkind doctors where they seemed to have lost their bedside manner and communication skills in general. Dr. Lipskind is the only doctor that I have ever known that is as kind as he is intelligent. His strengths include his approach and overall demeanor. He truly cares about you as a patient and wants you to be active in your care. I don't think Dr. Lipskind has any weaknesses, he is a wonderful doctor! I truly don't have enough kind words to say about him.
Make the appointment ASAP. Don't wait. Don't wonder. Don't delay. Dr. Lipskind will be honest with you, give you all of your options and then support your decision.
Dr. Lipskind took the time to have meaningful and honest discussions with me and my husband about our options. His approach was one of honesty, optimism and experience. I never felt rushed or like I was bothering him, he always took the time to answer questions and explain things, even multiple times when I couldn't understand.
While I can't remember all of the medications I was prescribed, I know that they were typical fertility related medications. I was required to have a HSG and SHG to verify no anatomical issues were present as well as genetic screening on my embryos. The genetic screening is a requirement because you can then select the most healthy/normal embryo to transfer which increases the overall success rate. To my knowledge, I was on the higher end of dosages and took quite a few supplements before and during treatment to ensure I was as healthy as I could be.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies. (Assigned nurse: Jen, Melinda)
Jen was the nurse I worked with the most. She was very friendly, optimistic and honest. She never made me feel stupid if I had questions and always explained things to me when needed. Melinda was great with blood draws and explaining procedures. She was always kind and really helpful.
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
The strengths of this clinic include the history and experience. It is located right off the freeway so it's easy to find. I, however, live on 40 miles away so it's quite a drive for me especially in rush hour. I do believe certain appointments are scheduled at certain times of the day so be sure to plan ahead and adjust your schedule accordingly. I do know that they recently opened up a westside location but I don't believe Dr. Lipskind sees patients there so I still have to drive quite a ways, but he is worth it 100%.
I honestly don't remember but they're all listed on his website.
I only had one genetically normal embryo so there wasn't much to discussion when it came to transferring a single embryo. If I remember correctly, there was a discussion and written documents related to the transfer of single embyros as I believe that is the preference of Dr. Lipskind.

2014 - 2019, Successful
The doctor [Lipskind] is an excellent communicator and caring. He explains all the procedures and always supports us in all the choices we make. He is patient and explains everything so that we fully understand what is going on giving us our best chances to conceive. ... The doctor suggested we have an HSG procedure that was done at an imaging location. This was done to check for any blockages or issues with the uterus and tubes. Lastly we had a series of ultrasounds done in office to check the follicle count and growth before using a trigger shot to trigger ovulation and attempt the IUI.
They [Arizona Center for Fertility Studies] are often busy but will work with you on scheduling and will always maintain great communication though the whole process. As a new patient you will be charged a consultation fee but that is then credited to your account to use later on other procedures. ... The nurses were very kind and professional. They were understanding and knowledgeable. They were always smiling and remembered us when we came in.
The doctor is an excellent communicator and caring. He explains all the procedures and always supports us in all the choices we make. He is patient and explains everything so that we fully understand what is going on giving us our best chances to conceive.
Be honest and tell the doctor about any concerns he is very knowledgeable and will help answer any questions you have.
The staff and doctors are very professional and kind. They listen to me and my spouse. They are caring and never treat us wrong or in a negative way.
We had an IUI with out first child and used a natural cycle. Even though we did not use fertility medication we still used vitamins and supplements that the doctor prescribes (prenatal, vitamin D, COQ10 and baby aspirin). These were used to help maintain a healthy chance for pregnancy. We also had routine bloodwork for both myself and spouse in order to rule out any illness or other concerns. The doctor suggested we have an HSG procedure that was done at an imaging location. This was done to check for any blockages or issues with the uterus and tubes. Lastly we had a series of ultrasounds done in office to check the follicle count and growth before using a trigger shot to trigger ovulation and attempt the IUI.
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
They are very friendly and they treat their patients right. They are often busy but will work with you on scheduling and will always maintain great communication though the whole process. As a new patient you will be charged a consultation fee but that is then credited to your account to use later on other procedures.
Vitamins and supplements approximately $100 a month while trying to conceive HSG rest approximately $200 Ultrasound services approximately $360 IUI approximately $900 Consultation fee $300

2019, Consult
IUI With Other Docs
He [Dr. Lipskind] was on time for our appointment and reviewed our paperwork in detail with each of us (my husband and I). He never seemed rushed. He was careful to explain everything in simple terms with support and compassion. He was optimistic and hopeful for us, which I appreciated. He explained a few options in detail about what the procedures and process entailed, gave us his thoughts on next steps and WHY, and seemed very open to either direction and didn't push us.
[Costs at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies are] Approx $950 for an IUI with Clomid or Femara (including ultrasounds, sperm prep and insemination) but not including cost of drugs)...Every member of the staff I talked to on the phone, emailed, and saw in person at the clinic was so kind and compassionate. A welcome relief from the typical staff who's curt, hurried and insensitive. They were communicative, proactive, and organized, and they did it all with a smile on their faces! The literal only drawback I've experienced so far: the office is dated and the waiting room a bit dark. The facility could use a facelift.
We've so far only seen Dr. Lipskind once for our initial consultation. He came as a personal recommendation from my OB and I felt very confident in her trust in him. He was on time for our appointment and reviewed our paperwork in detail with each of us (my husband and I). He never seemed rushed. He was careful to explain everything in simple terms with support and compassion. He was optimistic and hopeful for us, which I appreciated. He explained a few options in detail about what the procedures and process entailed, gave us his thoughts on next steps and WHY, and seemed very open to either direction and didn't push us. I appreciated his suggestion to take a more conservative approach to see how my body responds to the fertility medications before jumping straight in to IVF. I felt heard, cared for and ready to move forward with confidence.
Do your own research ahead of time. Come to the appointment informed about different treatment options. I realized later that he talked about an IUI, which I knew all about, but didn't fully explain what that was to my husband. I filled him in after. :)
Dr. Lipskind took the time to answer all of our questions, present all of our options, suggest his thoughts on course of action, but was completely open to what WE wanted to do next. He is kind, thoughtful and I didn't feel like he jumped to any generic treatment, I felt like he took all our factors into consideration and made treatment suggestions based on us as human, not as numbers, or jumping straight to IVF. He did not seem rushed to get the appointment over with. The staff at his office are amazing as well. So kind, caring and thoughtful.
We've only just started, this is our first cycle with Dr. Lipskind. Our treatment protocol will be to start with at least one IUI cycle. While I assumed we'd jump straight into IVG, the rationale to start with IUI is to see how my ovaries respond initially to the fertility drugs. That will give us a better course of action before we move to IVF, if necessary. We will know on day 3 after ultrasound which drugs and dosage. His initial thought is likely Clomid.
I only saw one nurse but she was wonderful and kind.
Scottsdale

He [Dr. Lipskind] spends as much time with you as you need. He thoroughly explained everything to me (sometimes several times)...We were with another fertility doctor and did everything but IVF with no success or answers. When we saw Dr Lipskind he diagnosed me with endometriosis and a uterine septum. We did surgery to correct the septum. We did IVF, I had 2 tested frozen embryos. We did our first transfer and are now pregnant for the first time ever!! Dr Lipskind made my husband and I feel comfortable and listened to throughout the entire process. He is an awesome doctor but also has great bedside manner, I find that rare.
The nurses [at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies] and Dr Lipskind are amazing. Everyone in that office knows their stuff and are incredibly friendly too. The office is a little outdated but that doesn’t really bother me, I’m not seeing them for the decor!...All of the nurses are kind and knowledgeable. They have gone above and beyond for me. They treat me like a friend every time I go in to the office. I can call or email with anything and they always get back to me quickly.
Dr Lipskind is a fantastic doctor. I had no idea why I wasn’t getting pregnant. We were with another fertility doctor and did everything but IVF with no success or answers. When we saw Dr Lipskind he diagnosed me with endometriosis and a uterine septum. We did surgery to correct the septum. We did IVF, I had 2 tested frozen embryos. We did our first transfer and are now pregnant for the first time ever!! Dr Lipskind made my husband and I feel comfortable and listened to throughout the entire process. He is an awesome doctor but also has great bedside manner, I find that rare.
It’s a little warm in the office so wear summer clothes ;)
Dr Lipskind and all of his staff are companionate and kind. He spends as much time with you as you need. He thoroughly explained everything to me (sometimes several times).
Awesome! All of the nurses are kind and knowledgeable. They have gone above and beyond for me. They treat me like a friend every time I go in to the office. I can call or email with anything and they always get back to me quickly.
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
The nurses and Dr Lipskind are amazing. Everyone in that office knows their stuff and are incredibly friendly too. The office is a little outdated but that doesn’t really bother me, I’m not seeing them for the decor!
We were lucky, our insurance covers part of our treatment. We have not completed the process yet, we are pregnant but only 5 weeks. I think it will end up being close to 15k. But I also had to have uterine surgery that added to the cost
We only had 2 embryos and had never been pregnant so we wanted to do 1 embryo at a time.
Scottsdale

Dr. Lipskind provides lots of individualized attention and was very patient answering all our questions...We just started our treatment...Not only is Dr. Lipskind super smart, but he tells it like it is. Also, because he's been through IVF to start his own family recently, he has a special understanding of all the issues...Because we want to try with my own eggs first despite AMA, we are doing a minimal stim cycle, using Follistim and Clomid...was clear upfront that he would only transfer one embryo at a time due to risk factors.
very impressed [by the nurses at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies] so far. I have been to other clinics in the past where there wasn't as much communication or individualized attention...It's at the top of the range, but I realize that for my age and issues, lower cost options were not going to be a good fit...Strengths - cutting edge knowledge, top of the line equipment, knowledgeable staff, individualized attention...Weaknesses - No insurance accepted, no payment plans Since we are just starting, I can't say too much else at this point.
We just started our treatment at ACFS. Not only is Dr. Lipskind super smart, but he tells it like it is. Also, because he's been through IVF to start his own family recently, he has a special understanding of all the issues.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies. (Assigned nurse: Jenn)
Just getting started, but very impressed so far. I have been to other clinics in the past where there wasn't as much communication or individualized attention.
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
Strengths - cutting edge knowledge, top of the line equipment, knowledgeable staff, individualized attention Weaknesses - No insurance accepted, no payment plans Since we are just starting, I can't say too much else at this point.
Dr. Lipskind was clear upfront that he would only transfer one embryo at a time due to risk factors.
Scottsdale

[Dr. Lipskind] connected to who we are as individuals, as a couple, and our goals...He is so smart, charismatic, caring, honest, and so dedicated to your success...he opened the office for us just to see how close we were to needing a trigger shot for an egg retrieval...really articulate and caring when explaining why eSET was a better fit for our scenario...I trusted every direction and am glad that I did because I'm now a happy mother.
[The staff at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies] is a family and team who all work together to provide you ultimate care...Jennifer is so sweet, kind, patient, loving, and supportive. I was so nervous about my first shot (ever) and she drew hearts so that I knew where I had to inject myself... ACFS pricing on the website. It is clear to understand...I trusted every direction and am glad that I did because I'm now a happy mother.
Dr. Shane is the doctor that you wish was your friend. He is so smart, charismatic, caring, honest, and so dedicated to your success. I'll never forget when he opened the office for us just to see how close we were to needing a trigger shot for an egg retrieval. Above and beyond. This is a doctor who truly invests in his client's success and cares about your well being. He is beyond amazing!
Call now and meet with Dr.Shane. Trust his guidance. Accept the love of this really special place.
From the very start, Dr.Shane sat in his office and we were on the couch. There was no big desk and no biology lesson. Instead he asked insightful questions, really listened, and connected to who we are as individuals, as a couple, and our goals. We felt an instant connection to Dr.Shane and his staff and always felt like they all genuinely were cheering for us and supporting our journey. From Jennifer, the nurse that we loved seeing, to Elizabeth who helped with billing, we felt like we were in the best hands.
Things I remember: a consult, bloodwork, semen analysis, lots of 'wand' appointments, procedure at SMIL, picking up medications, schedules the the office gave, and egg retrieval. Then the embryologist (ALSO INCREDIBLE) Drew filled us in with how many eggs made it to day 5, how many were sent for testing, how many were frozen. Then more drugs and bloodwork, and checking out the uterus until it was ready for the actual IVF. We went in for bloodwork after the 'two week wait' and then I waited for the call to know if I was pregnant. Then we were in the office every other week or so to monitor development until it was time to head to our 'regular' OBGYN.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
Jennifer is so sweet, kind, patient, loving, and supportive. I was so nervous about my first shot (ever) and she drew hearts so that I knew where I had to inject myself. Jennifer took the time to show me EVERYTHING. When it was time to leave the office and go to the OBGYN, I literally cried saying goodbye to her!
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
I've poured my heart out about why this clinic means the world to us. We are looking forward to returning to ACFS to continue building our family. This is a family and team who all work together to provide you ultimate care.
Dr. Shane has all of the ACFS pricing on the website. It is clear to understand. Since our insurance doesn't cover any of this, we also had to pay for any lab work outside of the lab and we also paid out of pocket for the medications/supplements.
Dr.Shane was really articulate and caring when explaining why eSET was a better fit for our scenario. I trusted every direction and am glad that I did because I'm now a happy mother.
Scottsdale

[Dr. Nemiro] was kind, honest, and committed to success and safety!...frank even when it was hard and helped me make decisions that aligned with my values and not just my heart...always spent the necessary time with me...often was running behind, due to the time he spent with other patients. That was difficult at times, but I also appreciated and benefitted from his extra time...He let me lead and do what I felt would be best for me. We tried multiple protocols.
Dr. Nemiro and his staff [at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies] were always kind...knew me by name, asked about my life, worked with me when I needed help, and provided support when I experienced pregnancy loss. I always felt cared for and like I mattered to them...The clinic was beautiful...always clean, but didn't feel sterile. The rooms are comfortable and homey. I like that they use cloth sheets to cover up, most rooms have a private bathroom. The clinic could be kind of a maze and hard to navigate. Clinic staff were always kind and helpful, and totally willing to work with you when you need help.
How was your experience with Jay Nemiro (retired) at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies?
Dr. Nemiro was awesome! He was kind, honest, and committed to success and safety! He was frank even when it was hard and helped me make decisions that aligned with my values and not just my heart. He always spent the necessary time with me. He often was running behind, due to the time he spent with other patients. That was difficult at times, but I also appreciated and benefitted from his extra time.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jay Nemiro (retired) at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies?
Give yourself extra time to spend when you see him. He is thorough and will take time with you, but he often runs late.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jay Nemiro (retired) at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies?
Dr. Nemiro and his staff were always kind and amazing to me. They all knew me by name, asked about my life, worked with me when I needed help, and provided support when I experienced pregnancy loss. I always felt cared for and like I mattered to them.
Describe the protocols Jay Nemiro (retired) used in your cycles at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies and their degree of success.
He let me lead and do what I felt would be best for me. We tried multiple protocols. Including use of FSH and HMG. My successful protocol was Letrozole days 3-7, 75iu HMG from day 8-17, 10000iu HCG trigger on day 18 (when follicles were 18-21mm), IUI 42 hours after trigger, 5000iu HCG booster 5days post IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Singleton)
Jennifer was amazing, she was so sweet and kind, and knowledgeable about treatment. She always did everything she could to help me and to make things easier for me!
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
The clinic was beautiful. It was always clean, but didn't feel sterile. The rooms are comfortable and homey. I like that they use cloth sheets to cover up, most rooms have a private bathroom. The clinic could be kind of a maze and hard to navigate. Clinic staff were always kind and helpful, and totally willing to work with you when you need help.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jay Nemiro (retired) at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
Medication costs were between $150-400 per medicated cycle. IUI was $300, $150 for sperm thaw and wash, $400 for all ultrasounds in a cycle.

2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
I like how analytical Dr Nemiro is. He really give me the realistic numbers when we were trying to decide what was next for us. His expert advise is what we need to make an educated decision and not waste our time, emotions or our money.... for the egg retrieval we did an ovarian stimulation protocol with viagra suppositories 25 mp 4x day for 2 wks, growth hormone 1/2 cc once day for 2 wks, luprion 20 units for 10 days and then 10 units for 2 wks, estrace 2mg tab once a day for 2 wks, cetrotide 50 units for 2 wks & FSH 10 vials once a day for 2 wks. I also had to take cabergoline .5 mg after the retrieval & more luprion 20 units once a day until my next mense. This was because my estrogen levels were at 6400 after the retrieval.
All of the nursing staff [at AZ Center for Fertility Studies-Scottsdale] showed me compassion, from my primary nurse, financial coordinator to the front desk staff. They are all wonderful.... The office layout can be confusing but the result is a private space and keeps it from feeling clinical or cold. The office does not feel like it is sterile and cold as other clinics do. Makes it feel almost homey.
Do your own research and ask questions. As educated and wonderful a doctor may be, asking smart questions will always be in your best interest. It also allows the Doctor or staff to help you better when they know what you are thinking.
The staff is amazing and always available by phone or email with question. Dr. Nemiro spent several evenings on phone calls with me to answer all of my questions and give me hope.
I can't recall the protocols used for my IUIs other than that the first one only one vial was used for my injections and the second we used two vials per injection. for the egg retrieval we did an ovarian stimulation protocol with viagra suppositories 25 mp 4x day for 2 wks, growth hormone 1/2 cc once day for 2 wks, luprion 20 units for 10 days and then 10 units for 2 wks, estrace 2mg tab once a day for 2 wks, cetrotide 50 units for 2 wks & FSH 10 vials once a day for 2 wks. I also had to take cabergoline .5 mg after the retrieval & more luprion 20 units once a day until my next mense. This was because my estrogen levels were at 6400 after the retrieval.
All of the nursing staff showed me compassion, from my primary nurse, financial coordinator to the front desk staff. They are all wonderful.
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
IUI's were around $1500 to $2000. The egg retrieval was about $10,000 or so which includes a 20% discount on provider services because our infertility was due to my husband's cancer treatments. medications were an additional $5,00 to $6,000.
Describe Jay Nemiro (retired)'s approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
I don't know his approach just yet but I do know that he has advised that we transfer no more than two embryos.
Scottsdale

Dr Lipskind was very compassionate and personable during our care. He was quick to return my calls and emails when we weren’t in the office. When we were in the office, he took all the time we needed to go over everything each time we had an appointment. ... We did a very high dose of menopur because Dr Lipskind wanted to approach our cycle more aggressively.
We loved this clinic for the people and their work! The office itself is very old though and doesn’t have a super warm/inviting feel to it. I wish they had more upgraded rooms/equipment/etc The clinic seemed to function really well together though. Everyone knew their role and got done what was needed! ... ACFS does price matching for other local clinics. Our IVF cycle was $8500.
Dr Lipskind is very compassionate and thorough. His goal is for you to have a baby. Our cycle did not go as planned/hoped for and Dr Lipskind has been wonderful with knowing what to adjust for our next cycle.
Be open to his suggestions and treatment so that you may have the best outcome possible.
We did a very high dose of menopur because Dr Lipskind wanted to approach our cycle more aggressively. We also did cetrotide and gonal f.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies. (Assigned nurse: Melinda Darland )
The nursing staff was amazing! Melinda and Jennifer became my very fast friends as the My helped me navigate the ivf process. They were always kind and thorough when I had questions and would get back to me very quickly!
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
ACFS does price matching for other local clinics. Our IVF cycle was $8500. That did not include anesthesia, uterine polyp exploration or meds.
We did not make it to transfer
Scottsdale

Jay [Dr. Nemiro] was very personal and talked and treated us like we were friends. He was compassionate and friendly...missed a large cyst during an ultrasound resulting in the okay moving forward with a cycle of injections. This created the cyst to grow substantially larger requiring us to cancel the cycle...His treatments however were to the book. He did what worked for most people...explained everything to us. He was very late to most appointments but made up for it as he would spend as much time with you during the appointment as needed. Never felt rushed with him.
The clinic staff [at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies] was the best I have ever had. They know each and every patient and made them feel welcomed. The clinic is very outdated and they use paper and pen for documentation which sometimes caused a delay in certain stuff...HMG and HCG for timed intercourse, heparin 2x a day for MTHFR, prednisone (steroid), and intralipid infusion...The nurses and office staff were the best. I felt like they were family. They greeted my husband and I by first name when we came. They showed compassion and were always a phone call away if we needed anything.
Dr. Nemiro has been in the field for a long time and knows his material. His treatments however were to the book. He did what worked for most people. Jay was very compassionate and explained everything to us. He was very late to most appointments but made up for it as he would spend as much time with you during the appointment as needed. Never felt rushed with him.
That he talks a lot and jokes. He loves what he does and wants you to have a baby just as much as you do.
Jay was very personal and talked and treated us like we were friends. He was compassionate and friendly.
The absolute best. The nurses and office staff were the best. I felt like they were family. They greeted my husband and I by first name when we came. They showed compassion and were always a phone call away if we needed anything.
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
The clinic staff was the best I have ever had. They know each and every patient and made them feel welcomed. The clinic is very outdated and they use paper and pen for documentation which sometimes caused a delay in certain stuff.
they did not ever bill insurance everything was out of pocket
What specific things went wrong at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
Dr. missed a large cyst during an ultrasound resulting in the okay moving forward with a cycle of injections. This created the cyst to grow substantially larger requiring us to cancel the cycle.
Scottsdale
Dr Nemiro is very responsive to any questions or concerns you might have. He’s upfront and honest but very good bedside mannered. He really does care about getting you the ultimate outcome which is a baby...Expect upfront honesty from Dr Nemiro. but not in a mean way :) he’s great!... incredibly nice and always took the time to listen and answer any question I ever had as well as very honest.
The only weakness [at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies] I can think of if I have to pick one is maybe oldish machines but they do the job so no complaints really. A clinic does not have to have top notch brand new equipment to do a good job. Great clinic, great staff, GREAT Dr! :)...They [nurses] are awesome, funny, and that you like a friend. They answer all questions either via phone or email by the end of each day if not sooner.
Dr Nemiro is very responsive to any questions or concerns you might have. He’s upfront and honest but very good bedside mannered. He really does care about getting you the ultimate outcome which is a baby. I’ve seen 4 different Fertility Drs some in different states. And hands down no questions asked Dr Nemiro is the best of the best.
Expect upfront honesty from Dr Nemiro. but not in a mean way :) he’s great!
Staff and Dr Nemiro are incredibly nice and always took the time to listen and answer any uestion I ever had as well as very honest.
They’re awesome, funny, and that you like a friend. They answer all questions either via phone or email by the end of each day if not sooner.
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
The only weakness I can think of if I have to pick one is maybe oldish machines but they do the job so no complaints really. A clinic does not have to have top notch brand new equipment to do a good job. Great clinic, great staff, GREAT Dr! :)
He will not transfer more than 2. And leaves the decision up to you if you want to transfer 1 vs 2 and goes over the pros and cons.
Scottsdale

He [Dr. Lipskind] was very personable and very thorough. He made every effort to do as much as possible with my long travel to his office. He coordinated outside lab work and HSG testing to be on the same day as my appointments with him. He went above and beyond what he had to do. When it was time to discuss our results he spent as much time as we needed and answered every question. He did not rush or make us feel rushed and uncomfortable.
The clinic [Arizona Center for Fertility Studies] to me did not have any weaknesses. They were all very personable and knowledgeable. They had answers for any questions that we had which was very comforting. They followed up phone calls and emails the same business day which is also a huge plus...I dealt more with the Dr himself during my visits but what interaction I did have with the staff they were all nice and professional
He was very personable and very thorough. He made every effort to do as much as possible with my long travel to his office. He coordinated outside lab work and HSG testing to be on the same day as my appointments with him. He went above and beyond what he had to do. When it was time to discuss our results he spent as much time as we needed and answered every question. He did not rush or make us feel rushed and uncomfortable.
He is a very good and knowledgeable doctor. He will make you feel like a person not just another number coming into the office.
He was very nice. He made extra efforts to do as much as possible at each appointment as I live 3 hours from the office. He explained everything in great detail.
with the results he got of my HSG testing he wanted to do a surgery before we started the fertility treatments. At the time I did not have insurance and it was going to be around another $40,000 due to it needing to be done at a hospital and not in office. Due to financial reasons, this is the only reason we have not proceeded.
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
The clinic to me did not have any weaknesses. They were all very personable and knowledgeable. They had answers for any questions that we had which was very comforting. They followed up phone calls and emails the same business day which is also a huge plus.
Scottsdale

Dr Lipskind is super amicable. Very smart and excellent at what he does. He was very very throrough- he noticed things my previous dr missed. I am forever grateful to him. He is very warm and while fertility treatment can be isolating he makes you feel very comfortable and connected.... I could feel that he and his staff were emotionally connected with our achieving pregnancy. I had a scare (subchorionic hemotoba) and I felt totally connected and supported and then relieved after he did an immediate ultrasound and diagnosed the hematoma.
It [Arizona Center for Fertility Studies-Scottsdale] looks pretty 80’s. But I’d much rather have up to date equipment and drs at the top of their field and give that money to their pocket as opposed to new decor and a higher rent rate which adds nothing to the level of care or success rate.... We were advised on the new recommendation of transferring one- and given the option to do up to two but this was based on our desire to have a large family- and our ability and willingness to care for multiples.
Book now!
It was very thorough- things that other clinics do as add ins was part of the standard of care.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies. (Assigned nurse: Jen and Sondra)
They would email me back even if it were late- calm my nerves. Super supportive and comforting.
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
It looks pretty 80’s. But I’d much rather have up to date equipment and drs at the top of their field and give that money to their pocket as opposed to new decor and a higher rent rate which adds nothing to the level of care or success rate.
The cost seemed high because it was all inclusive- whereas where I was previously nickel and dimed you. Apples to apples it was $400 more and they price matched for me.
Scottsdale

We are so thankful that we found Dr. Nemiro. He was very easy to talk to. But we also knew right away that he would do everything possible to get me pregnant. This experience is incredibly stressful. Dr. Nemiro made it as easy as possible...My retrieval protocol was aggressive. He even had me taking viagra suppositories to increase egg quality....He is super smart. Very chatty. Trust his instincts....Every time we met with Dr. Nemiro it was very comfortable and conversational.
The front desk/office staff were fabulous. Dr.Nemiro and the nurses were all available via email which we loved. We got very quick responses. I cannot think of any weaknesses. We had the best experience at ACFS....Gina, Melinda, and Jenn were all amazing. We couldn't rave about them enough. We are so thankful for that team that took care of us....My retrieval protocol was aggressive....This experience is incredibly stressful. Dr. Nemiro made it as easy as possible.
He is super smart. Very chatty. Trust his instincts.
Every time we met with Dr. Nemiro it was very comfortable and conversational.
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
The front desk/office staff were fabulous. Dr.Nemiro and the nurses were all available via email which we loved. We got very quick responses. I cannot think of any weaknesses. We had the best experience at ACFS. We would recommend this clinic to anyone struggling with getting pregnant.
Dr. Nemiro felt very strongly that at my age (40) we needed to transfer 2 embryos to have one stick.
Scottsdale

[Dr. Jay Nemiro] was soft and caring... is an excellent communicator and gives you hope and facts gently. He also helped with my anxiety and kept me from blanket-restricting all actions during the process (exercise, hot tubs, etc). He was confident but not arrogant...Be direct with what you want to know. Tell him your fears, he will work with you!...I believe they had better outcomes with placing 2 so that was the rationale.
Easy environment [at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies]. Staff and nurses kind. Maybe need a little work on updating patient materials. But there’s so much online that you can find...Loved everyone. All staff have history...Their waiting room is very friendly!...[nurses were] Gentle, let me cry, freak out, listened and supported me all the way through. Very compassionate...I believe they had better outcomes with placing 2 so that was the rationale. We are quite happy only one stuck because we have our hands full with one!
Jay is an excellent communicator and gives you hope and facts gently. He also helped with my anxiety and kept me from blanket-restricting all actions during the process (exercise, hot tubs, etc). He was confident but not arrogant.
Loved everyone. All staff have history. Jay was soft and caring. Their waiting room is very friendly!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies. (Assigned nurse: Jen)
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
Easy environment. Staff and nurses kind. Maybe need a little work on updating patient materials. But there’s so much online that you can find. I loved the mix of Shane’s advanced education and Jay’s wisdom and experience.
2014 - 2016, Successful
He [Dr. Lipskind] was so friendly and truly cared about us. I personally saw him at all of my appointments unless he was out of town. One time when he was out of town, he spoke with me on the phone after I checked in with the nurse. Not only is he a wonderful doctor, but he truly cared about us...He personally called with test results if we received bad news, but always had a plan in place on something we could do differently the next time. He truly cared about how I was feeling and understood how emotionally difficult the infertility process can be...
Everyone [at Az Ctr for Fert Studies] was so friendly from the front office staff to the financial consultant to the embryologists to the doctors. I felt like they were our cheerleaders. They were for us when we received good news and were compassionate when we received bad news. I actually miss going into the office to see everyone...I worked with a few nurses in the office, but primarily with Jennifer. All of them were fantastic. They were so compassionate and caring. If I called or emailed with a question they made sure to get back to me the same day...
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Lipskind. My specific problem had to do with thin uterine lining. Shane tried everything to try and thicken up my lining. We had a lot of setbacks, but he worked so hard to try and find a solution so that we could do an embryo transfer. He called clinics all over the country and developed a protocol that ended up working for me. We got pregnant on our first transfer. My husband and I could not have been happier with Shane. He was so friendly and truly cared about us. I personally saw him at all of my appointments unless he was out of town. One time when he was out of town, he spoke with me on the phone after I checked in with the nurse. Not only is he a wonderful doctor, but he truly cared about us.
Just be patient if things aren't going your way. It took us some time to get pregnant, but Shane worked tirelessly to try and found a solution for us.
My husband and I knew we had selected the right doctor after our first meeting with Shane. He is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever worked with. He personally called with test results if we received bad news, but always had a plan in place on something we could do differently the next time. He truly cared about how I was feeling and understood how emotionally difficult the infertility process can be.
We tried a few different protocols, but the one that worked was a Lupron prep cycle with heparin, Trentnal (to try and boost blood flow for lining) and estrogen patches.
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
I absolutely loved this office. Everyone was so friendly from the front office staff to the financial consultant to the embryologists to the doctors. I felt like they were our cheerleaders. They were for us when we received good news and were compassionate when we received bad news. I actually miss going into the office to see everyone.
After conversations with Dr. Lipskind, we decided to transfer two embryos based on my age and what the success rates were transferring two. We ended up transferring two and got pregnant with one.

IUI With Other Docs
Jay is what I wanted in a doctor- candid, blunt, confident and knowledgeable. I wouldn't say he was warm, but I didn't need that. I wanted to get pregnant, and that's what happened. He knows what he's doing, and I trusted him from moment one. He wants you pregnant, and he doesn't try to make more money by making the process slower than it needs to be. He'd listen to me and offer his opinion always...
[ACFS nurse] Jennifer is an angel on earth. She's the perfect compliment to dr. Nemiro. She's warm, cares so deeply, and wears her heart on her sleeve...Jay is what I wanted in a doctor- candid, blunt, confident and knowledgeable. I wouldn't say he was warm, but I didn't need that. I wanted to get pregnant, and that's what happened. He knows what he's doing, and I trusted him from moment one. He wants you pregnant, and he doesn't try to make more money by making the process slower than it needs to be. He'd listen to me and offer his opinion always.
He gets the job done. Trust him and his process.
I felt like everyone knew me there and was routing for me!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Singleton )
Describe your experience with Arizona Center for Fertility Studies.
It's slightly outdated in appearance, but not on technology and knowing what needs to be done to get the results you long for.
We spent around $40k.
He is supportive of transferring the amount you are comfortable with. He does see more success with two, and will tell you that.
IUI With Other Docs
Dr. Nemiro is very direct but aggressive. He worked for us as our fertility challenges were age related and I appreciated his aggressiveness in that situation. We were successful and for that I'm grateful. I'd definitely recommend him to others in our similar situation... The schedule can be a little challenging with their up three weeks, down two week schedule. Dr. Niemero ALWAYS runs late so just be prepared. Finance manager isn't super great in terms of customer service. But nursing staff rocks.
Jen [a nurse at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies] rocks. She is the day to day point person in his practice. She's very compassionate, fun, kind but super knowledgeable.... The schedule can be a little challenging with their up three weeks, down two week schedule. Dr. Niemero ALWAYS runs late so just be prepared. Finance manager isn't super great in terms of customer service. But nursing staff rocks.
Ask questions whenever you have them.
Jen rocks. She is the day to day point person in his practice. She's very compassionate, fun, kind but super knowledgeable.
Scottsdale

Talk to him [Dr. Jay Nemiro] a little to get a sense of your personalities mesh...Very thorough and smart. Very confident...He explained everything in detail on the phone before we even met him. Had gone through multiple appointments before he asked for a penny...[Staff at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies seemed] very nice but seem overworked...about 15,000 for IVF with PGS
Very thorough and smart. Very confident.
Talk to him a little to get a sense of your personalities mesh
Very nice but seem overworked
I don't remember exact number, but about 15,000 for IVF with PGS

2012 - 2015, Successful
He [Dr Jay Nemiro] is very direct, and will lay all his cards out on the table. It can be a bit of a shock at first, but he will fight to get you pregnant...I felt listened to, respected, and like he was personally rooting for me. Prior to getting pregnant, I needed surgery on my uterus and he called results at 6:30 on a Friday night so I wouldn't have to be in limbo all weekend. He spoke to a friend of mine who liveswho lives across the country over the phone who had suffered RPL and was near giving up. (She's a Mom now, too)!
My phone calls [at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies] were returned in a timely manner (not the case at my first clinic). All my options were discussed beforehand. When I had concerns (which I think happen most of the time doing ART), I knew I could get thru to Dr. Jay and have satisfaction of an answer. Strengths: they fought with me to get me pregnant and most of the staff I came in contact with seemed to care about my getting a successful outcome. Weakness: sometimes a bit of a support staff turnover. Not really anything that effected my getting pregnant, tho.
I feel like he is very honest and candid, along with very knowledgeable. My first RE was apathetic and dishonest and I was not given the benefit of someone fighting to get me pregnant. I felt listened to, respected, and like he was personally rooting for me. Prior to getting pregnant, I needed surgery on my uterus and he called results at 6:30 on a Friday night so I wouldn't have to be in limbo all weekend. He spoke to a friend of mine who liveswho lives across the country over the phone who had suffered RPL and was near giving up. (She's a Mom now, too)!
He is very direct, and will lay all his cards out on the table. It can be a bit of anshock at first, but he will fight to get you pregnant.
My phone calls were returned in a timely manner (not the case at my first clinic). All my options were discussed beforehand. When I had concerns (which I think happen most of the time doing ART), I knew I could get thru to Dr. Jay and have satisfaction of an answer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies. (Assigned nurse: Gina)
Gina is amazing! She is compassionate and caring. She gave up her lunch one day to sit with me when I was scared and alone for a procedure and talked about her pets so I wouldn't be alone. I have poured my heart out to her and she listened and cared. Jenn is very compassionate and caring and sweet.