1775 East Skyline Drive
Tucson, AZ 85718

Dr. Mansfield was generally friendly and seemed competent. I did however feel a little blindsided...I also got bad news during the test (tubal blockage), and really wanted her to stay and explain what that meant. To me, it felt like she rushed out without realizing how upsetting and confusing the news was to me...it seems like the her recommendation (removing one or possible 2 tubes) was more aggressive than necessary...There were a couple of miscommunications
Everyone was kind and remembered who I was....One thing that was a little bit concerning was a lack of coordination between different parts of the organization [Vivere Arizona] My husband had to give blood twice for the same test, which was never run. It was also a little hard to reach someone when I called with a question. That said, during my visits, people were professional and warm....There were a couple of miscommunications, and one bad experience that lead me to get a second opinion and ultimately switch doctors.
How was your experience with Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
Dr. Mansfield was generally friendly and seemed competent. I did however feel a little blindsided by one of my tests (the HCG). I didn't know that it was going to be so painful, and afterwards, I didn't know that it was not a cause for concern that I was bleeding. I also got bad news during the test (tubal blockage), and really wanted her to stay and explain what that meant. To me, it felt like she rushed out without realizing how upsetting and confusing the news was to me. I also got a second opinion that was a very different diagnosis and prescribed treatment. Given that I have since gotten pregnant with minimal intervention, it seems like the her recommendation (removing one or possible 2 tubes) was more aggressive than necessary.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
Get a second opinion.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Arizona Reproductive Institute.
Everyone was kind and remembered who I was.
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Institute.
One thing that was a little bit concerning was a lack of coordination between different parts of the organization My husband had to give blood twice for the same test, which was never run. It was also a little hard to reach someone when I called with a question. That said, during my visits, people were professional and warm.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute.
I did not end up need any treatments that weren't covered by insurance.
What specific things went wrong at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Arizona Reproductive Institute.

2015, Unsuccessful
I never received more than 15 minutes face time with the doctor [Dr Christine Mansfield]. She never returned a single call or email from me, and was running 45 minutes behind for every appointment. When requesting my file to see another doctor, notes and dates were all wrong....You almost have to already know the process to see her. She skips over all of the details. Study up big time!
The only good thing about the clinic [Arizona Reproductive Institute] is Victoria up front. Everyone is like a robot- an unhappy robot. Appointment times are never on time, and as soon as you see the doctor you are immediately rushed into a room to talk $. They push IVF from the second you walk in. They are a machine churning out pregnancies for money. You are not important. They want to get you in and out- so they just over push IVF.
She is very optimistic, but never really answers questions. She just tells you what you are going to do next like a cheerleader. She would say to get dressed and she would see me in a minute, but never come back. I would be left with questions and no answers from her staff.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
I never received more than 15 minutes face time with the doctor. She never returned a single call or email from me, and was running 45 minutes behind for every appointment. When requesting my file to see another doctor, notes and dates were all wrong.
Describe the protocols Christine Mansfield used in your cycles at Arizona Reproductive Institute and their degree of success.
Clomid and a trigger shot, very basic. However after one unsuccessful round she was pushing us straight to IVF. She never told me I had a narrow cervix and needed help with dialation for sperm to get in, or even discussed IUI
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Reproductive Institute. (Assigned nurse: Florence)
She was always running around overwhelmed. They must be under staffed. They never knew who I was. Many times prescriptions were forgotten to be sent.
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Institute.
The only good thing about the clinic is Victoria up front. Everyone is like a robot- an unhappy robot. Appointment times are never on time, and as soon as you see the doctor you are immediately rushed into a room to talk $. They push IVF from the second you walk in. They are a machine churning out pregnancies for money. You are not important. They want to get you in and out- so they just over push IVF.
$300/ visist to her, $175/ ultrasound, $7500 IVF, $900 IUI
2015, Unsuccessful
Dr. Mansfield has excellent bedside manner however I felt sh[e] was always in a hurry to get yo the next patient... I [didn't] feel an urgency to help us with our inability to get pregnant.
You need to call and follow up to get all the information you need. The office [Vivere / Arizona Reproductive Institute] is way too busy and sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands... I had to call many time to get results. They weren't often called in on a timely manner.
I ddint feel an urgency to help us with our inability to get pregnant. After 2 failed iui she wanted to talk about ivf. That's a big jump. I am not in full understanding why we aren't getting pregnant and what I can do or take for myself for better results.
You need to call and follow up to get all the information you need. The office is way too busy and sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands.
Dr. Mansfield has excellent bedside manner however I felt shr was always in a hurry to get yo the next patient. Our first IUI she left the room and said she would meet us outside, we came.out and waited and a staff member let us know she was already with a new patient and we could leave. It would have been nice to have a conclusion to our appointment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Reproductive Institute. (Assigned nurse: Frances)
What specific things went wrong at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Arizona Reproductive Institute.
I waited 19 days to have a sperm quality report sent to my sperm bank for a refund. We almost missed the window. I called everyday asking to have it faxed and no one called back. They did end up giving me a free iui cycle for their mistake.