1775 East Skyline Drive
Tucson, AZ 85718

I felt like talking with Dr. Mansfield was like talking with a friend. She provided me with comfort and information that I needed to know. When bad news came, she started our appointments with a hug and genuine caring. She educated us on options and the likely course of treatments. Her expectations were conveyed clearly without being overly optimistic which we appreciated.... Microdose lupron flare. Two egg retrievals, 14 mature eggs cycle one, 12 fertlized, 6 blasts, PGS tested all abnormal. Second cycle, 10 eggs, 9 mature, 4 blasts, PGS tested all abnormal.
The nurses are great, but the office [Arizona Reproductive Institute] is not run very well all the time. Often there is some miscommunication, disorganization. You often need to remind them of things and stay on top of your own care.... Disorganized, financial aspects are very disorganized, and they dont always give accurate and consistent information. I had to remind the staff that I was going to be doing a specific protocol or adding a new med. I had to call and ask for labs to be drawn.
How was your experience with Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
She wont sugar coat things, but she will comfort you when the it is needed.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
The staff always new my name when I came in without me telling them. They made me feel like a friend. I was never left in a room waiting, I was always assisted promptly. During procedures I was the only patient around, I felt like I had the full attention of the staff.
Describe the protocols Christine Mansfield used in your cycles at Arizona Reproductive Institute and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Arizona Reproductive Institute.
The nurses are great, but the office is not run very well all the time. Often there is some miscommunication, disorganization. You often need to remind them of things and stay on top of your own care.
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Institute.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute.
Medications $12,000. Testing $1000. Procedures and office $28,000
Describe Christine Mansfield's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Arizona Reproductive Institute.
Did not make it to transfer.
What specific things went wrong at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Arizona Reproductive Institute.
I had medications not sent to a pharmacy, I had to call and get orders for meds, and ask if I was supposed to be taking meds. I had to ask for additional labs to be drawn when I was expecting them.
Christine Mansfield
2014 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Went through an In vitro cycle [with Dr. Christine Mansfield] after having several IUIS fail... was so friendly and made me feel comfortable instantly. The procedures I had done at her clinic were much easier than at my previous fertility dr... She was very thorough at my initial consultation and I was able to speak to her intimately and confidentially. She explained my options well and together we discussed the best steps for me to take. She has a wonderful bedside manner, is approachable and capable.
Nursing staff was personable, patient, and knowledgeable [at Arizona Reproductive Institute]...This clinic is very well managed. Patients are treated kindly when they check on for appts and there are snacks and beverages while you wait. The wait to see the dr was never very long. Dr Mansfield was so friendly and made me feel comfortable instantly. The procedures I had done at her clinic were much easier than at my previous fertility dr.
Dr. Mansfield was kind and knowledgeable. She made me feel that we were partners in my fertility journey. She also gave me hope about the procedures I was going through but was also realistic about their possible outcomes.
She’s great
Dr. Mansfield was wonderful. She was very thorough at my initial consultation and I was able to speak to her intimately and confidentially. She explained my options well and together we discussed the best steps for me to take. She has a wonderful bedside manner, is approachable and capable.
Went through an In vitro cycle after having several IUIS fail.
Nursing staff was personable, patient, and knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Institute.
$4500