Ascension

Weston
3301 Cranberry Blvd
Weston, WI 54476
715.393.3909
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Ascension to a friend?

1 doctor
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
The receptionists [Ascension] are all amazing and helpful. ... It's very easy to get an appointment and to talk with the nurse and or Dr. I got in for surgery within 2 days both times. ... The nurses always get right back to me ... I also found out that I have endometriosis. ... I had 2 ovarian cyst which were removed on two different occasions. ... And I also have polyps and inflamed tubes. ... He [Dr. Oglesby] treated me as if I was his only patient.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Ascension.
It's very easy to get an appointment and to talk with the nurse and or Dr. I got in for surgery within 2 days both times. The receptionists are all amazing and helpful. He is very good at finding anything that is the cause for problems.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Oglesby at Ascension?
He treated me as if I was his only patient.
How was your experience with John Oglesby at Ascension?
He is amazing and easy to talk to. He found out my problem right away. I had 2 ovarian cyst which were removed on two different occasions. I also found out that I have endometriosis. And I also have polyps and inflamed tubes. The nurses always get right back to me I have had only positive experiences with Dr oglesby. He has a very positive rating in the area I always hear everything positive about him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Oglesby at Ascension?
He is very easy to talk to.
John Oglesby