Aspire Fertility

Genetic counseling: OfferedAcupuncture is not offered: Not OfferedMental health counseling: OfferedNutrition counseling: OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
Atlanta
6 Concourse Parkway, Ste 250
Atlanta, Ga 30328-6117
678-274-6760
7515 S. Main Street
Houston, TX 77030
713.491.2792
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Aspire Fertility to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 1110
9.9
3 doctors
They [staff at Aspire Fertility] were great at discussing all cost up front based on our insurance. We did not have any surprise expenses from them. They even helped us find the best priced pharmacy for my medications. When we called with any operational/cost/etc question or concern they were very good at communicating and resolving our concern. The in staff therapist was amazing as well she would check in at each visit, after failed cycles, and after our successful transfer. It was great to have her there if needed to talk through the many emotions that come with this process.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
They were great at discussing all cost up front based on our insurance. We did not have any surprise expenses from them. They even helped us find the best priced pharmacy for my medications. When we called with any operational/cost/etc question or concern they were very good at communicating and resolving our concern. The in staff therapist was amazing as well she would check in at each visit, after failed cycles, and after our successful transfer. It was great to have her there if needed to talk through the many emotions that come with this process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
As someone who also had experienced infertility, Dr. Elkins, was able to understand the heartbreak of failed cycles and the importance of compassion and clear communication. She saw me every visit, unless that was made clear she wouldn’t when scheduling. She personalized her conversations with me and my husband to our personality of me needing more hand holding and my husband needing direct, factual, numbers information. She did amazing making us both feel comfortable and always answering our questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie B)
We ended up with two nurses as our first went on maternity leave during our treatment. Stephanie was very compassionate and great at communicating with me. I do wish she’d included my husband on more of the communications. However, I’m not sure that we explicitly requested this. She always checked on me and at times did on weekends depending on what was happening in a cycle. My second nurse Charly L was amazing as well. She did include my husband in communication. She was also great at making sure I understood all aspects of the treatment and checked in on me. I’d recommend either of them.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
She did an amazing job getting to know me and my husband. She understood our personalities and concerns and talked to us accordingly. She was good at listening and fully explaining all sides of the next step, our concerns, or the odds coming next. She was a trusted confidant during the entire process.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
She will take your experiences into account, your history, and your desires to personalize a treatment plan for you. Be up front with her on your expectations and desires.
Describe the protocols Linda Elkins used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility and their degree of success.
Due to our unexplained infertility, she took steps to help us be successful without jumping straight into IVF. We first tried a different oral med and trigger shot timed intercourse since I hadn’t responded to chlomid with my OBGyn. We then moved to IUI. We discussed possibly skipping and going to IVF, but again she felt IUI was a good next step based on our test results. We did injectable meds with trigger shot. Monitored my follicle development regularly leading up to each IUI. Based on my reaction to each IUI, she adjusted medications for future cycles. We discussed trying another IUI, but based on the small percentage it would possibly give us to be successful we went to IVF. We did one retrieval cycle, got 18 eggs, fertilized 7, and 5 made it to freeze/PGS. We still had 4 after testing and success on our first transfer on one embryo.
Describe Linda Elkins's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aspire Fertility.
Due to good egg/embryo quality, my age, and our desire for a singleton , she did not recommend transferring multiple.
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
The clinic staff [Aspire Fertility] truly have a heart for what they are doing. I hope that my future encounters will continue to be as inspiring. The fact that everything is housed in one location makes it even better for me who likes to stress about every little thing.... My experience with Aspire has been fantastic so far. Every thing is in one building! Consultation, financial, counseling, laboratory, and my own nurse. I continue to work full time and my job is 30 minutes away but they are willing to make my appointments work around my family and work schedule. I like that they will email, call, or text me with updates.
European, Black or African-American, Middle Eastern, Native American
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
The clinic staff truly have a heart for what they are doing. I hope that my future encounters will continue to be as inspiring. The fact that everything is housed in one location makes it even better for me who likes to stress about every little thing.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Dr. Elkins is amazing I love how she keeps it real! She is willing to share herself with me, and hears all my concerns and addresses them. I have only me with her twice but I am looking forward to partnering with her as our family embarks on this journey.
I have had both of my tubes removed due to fluid. I also have severe endometriosis and kissing ovaries. I am currently on birth control and will be taken off once they recieve my labs back. Depending on how my labs look we will determine my schedule. I have let my team know that I have 1 week of the year that I like to travel to see my family and they are more than willing to work with me to make it to where I can still see my family. I know that I will be given medications that will essentially take over my body. I will develop eggs, and they will do ultrasounds to monitor progression and let me know when to give my self a shot that will stimulate my ovaries. They will go in for retrieval of the eggs. Because my ovaries are kissing ovaries, the procedure should be a little easier. Then the will introduce the eggs and the sperm to create embryos. I am to be driven home and relax after this... hide my cell phone!! Then the in house embryologist will watch the embryos for how they develop. Because I am 33 it is not currently recommended for any genetic testing. They will give my body a month or longer to recover and then we will transfer the embryos. And then we hope and pray for them to find a happy home in my extra thick uterus lining!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility.
Cost will be around $20k
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Strengths: Very friendly, nice facility, passionate and they [Aspire Fertility] care about each patient Weaknesses: None The office really cares about their patients. The staff consists of mostly women who they too have gone through infertility and can also relate. Not only is Dr Stegmann and the nurses compassionate but as well as the receptionist, therapist, financial advisors. It's an all around great office.... Catalina transferred to Aspire after about a year and a half of us being there.
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Strengths: Very friendly, nice facility, passionate and they care about each patient Weaknesses: None The office really cares about their patients. The staff consists of mostly women who they too have gone through infertility and can also relate. Not only is Dr Stegmann and the nurses compassionate but as well as the receptionist, therapist, financial advisors. It's an all around great office.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility?
My wife and I were one of the first couples at Aspire Fertility. It's been such a journey to watch the company grow and expand over the last few years. In this time, we've established a close relationship with the staff. Through numerous visits we're almost like family.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Catalina )
Catalina transferred to Aspire after about a year and a half of us being there. She came with so much experience and we hit it off right away. She always kept an open communication with us. When things were really hard for us she made sure to check in to let us know she was thinking of us and we were in her heart.
What specific things went wrong at Aspire Fertility?
How was your experience with Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility?
Dr Stegmann is a great doctor who I've referred friends to her clinic. She's enlightened me with so much information as well as given me hope that one day we will become parents. During my first visit I went in feeling as if I was unable to conceive at all and she reassured me that she would get me to that goal.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility?
Be your own advocate. She won't advise any vitamins unless you ask.
Describe the protocols Barbara Stegmann used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility and their degree of success.
Antagonist Protocol: Follistim, Ganirelix, Menopur. I started to over stimulate and we started out with a lower dose and then gradually increased dosage. She went this route thinking I wouldn't need much due to my age.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility.
doctors office 14,000 pgs testing 3,995 IUI 1,600 sperm 1,200 per vial unlimited transfers
Describe Barbara Stegmann's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aspire Fertility.
She mentioned that because I am pre-diabetic that it would be healthier to transfer one embryo at a time. She was very adamant about transferring one embryo.
Houston
Very nice, new and clean clinic [Aspire - Hou]. Chic decor and awesome phone charger in the waiting room. It would be cool if parking could be validated every visit..Stephanie S was great! I loved her! Very compassionate. I'm an email communicator and she always responded back in a timely fashion. When she let me know she was transferring to a different city, she had the nurse who would be taking over shadow her so she could get to know me and build that rapport. The nursing staff as a whole is great! Linda and Michelle included!
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Very nice, new and clean clinic. Chic decor and awesome phone charger in the waiting room. It would be cool if parking could be validated every visit lol.. :-)
My Husband and I loved Dr. Stegmann. We have the same personality and sense of humor. That was very important to us that we feel comfortable during this process. She explained everything to us in a way we could understand.. and had a few laughs in the process :-)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Stefanie was my 1st nurse ( she moved to Dallas), then Maria)
How was your experience with Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility?
As stated before, my Husband and I felt 100% comfortable with Dr. Stegmann during this process. That was the 1st time we really received answers and an action plan. She was upfront and honest with us. Very optimistic. All 3 of us have the same type of personality, so that made it even better for us. We always had great laughs when we saw her. That is very important.. to feel comfortable.. and not embarrassed to actually need her services.
She has a good personality and likes to laugh. Don't be afraid to connect with your doctor, it makes the process so much better!
We decided that an IUI was the best procedure for us. We took clomid, monitored ovulation cycle, then had an IUI.
I am unsure of exact costs. My insurance is pretty good and covers infertility procedures. I only had to pay my co-pay which was $30 - $50. So please don't make an assessment based off my answer here. Again, my insurance has an excellent infertility plan.
Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Aspire Fertility Center does not feel like a Doctors office. They care, they’re open and easy to speak with. Dr. Asemota and her tesm are amazing!... My Protocol was really simple. I’ll start with the vitamins. (1) 6000IU Vitamin D (2) NeoQ10 Softgel capsules (1) Geritiol Tablet (1) Baby Asprin As far as the heavy stuff I stimmed for 12 days Days 1-3 75IU Menopur & 250IU Gonal F Days 4-6 150IU Menopur & 300IU Gonal F Days 7-12 150IU Menopur &300IU Gonal F & Cetrotide Triggered on Day 13 20 Eggs Retrieved 16 eggs successfully fertilized via ICSI 13 Embryos (10 Day 5 blastocysts 3 Day 6 blastocysts )
Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Anything can happen. When it comes to fertility treatments you must be proactive, research, ask questions and don’t be afraid to ask the question “why?”. Clarity is a necessity.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Vernita)
Vernita is amazing!
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
Dr. Asemota has never rushed an appointment with us. She always fully explain everything to us from risk to expectations. She doesn’t listen to respond she listens to understand and explain.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
Have a list with all of you questions ready when you arrive to your consult. Also have your records with you. It will make the process easier for everyone.
Describe the protocols Obehi Asemota used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility.
I have full coverage with my insurance so our only obligation is our $30 co pay with every appointment.
Obehi Asemota
Atlanta
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Immunological
The whole nursing staff [at Aspire Fertility] is very helpful. They all seem to be up to speed on our case when we call with questions. And if I have a question I usually get and answer within and hour...The staff is very welcoming and knowledgeable on our case even if they are not directly involved....The clinic really is great! It's a beautiful, calming, and quite atmosphere...Dr. Elkins has been an amazing support for us. When I need to talk to her about treatment or just have general fears or worries about fertility she takes time out to call and talk with me.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Immunological
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
The clinic really is great! It's a beautiful, calming, and quite atmosphere.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kim)
The whole nursing staff is very helpful. They all seem to be up to speed on our case when we call with questions. And if I have a question I usually get and answer within and hour.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Dr. Elkins has been an amazing support for us. When I need to talk to her about treatment or just have general fears or worries about fertility she takes time out to call and talk with me. She doesn't sugar coat things with us. She makes sure we fully understand everything. Dr. Elkins has gone above and beyond to treat us.
Don't be afraid to share your thoughts. She is usually very receptive.
IUI#1- Clomid and IUI- 3 mature follicles- Miscarried at 9wks IUI#2- Clomid and IUI- 2 mature follicles- Chemical Pregnancy IUI#3- Clomid, trigger, progesterone, and IUI- 3 mature follicles- Miscarried 5.5wks RPL testing- Revealed Anitphospholipid syndrome and PAI-1 Cycle 4- Aspirin and tried in our own adding in lovenox at positive hpt.- Chemical Pregnancy Cycle 5- Aspirin, tried on our own and added lovenox at ovulation.- Chemical Pregnancy Cycle 6- Timed intercourse with Aspirin, Clomid, trigger, and lovenox and progesterone at ovulation- 3 mature follicles- Miscarried twins 8wks
Houston
The whole practice [Aspire Fertility] seemed so eager to help us and give us a positive outcome. I never felt like I was annoying or bugging them with a bunch of questions and phone calls. They were helpful in all aspects and provided and one stop shop.... Nice, comfortable, and clean. Everything in house was convenient. Location of actual office is inconvenient for me personally but that isn’t their fault. Blood work, procedures, therapy, daily visits were all located there.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
The dr and staff seemed to truly care about us and our health, physical and mental.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Yes)
Very helpful and quick to respond if I had any concerns
How was your experience with Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility?
The whole practice seemed so eager to help us and give us a positive outcome. I never felt like I was annoying or bugging them with a bunch of questions and phone calls. They were helpful in all aspects and provided and one stop shop.
Once you find a clinic you feel comfortable at, stay there.
Based on my previous experience. She decided to freeze the embryos on day 5 and let me body get back to a settled state and prepare for the transfer the following month.
We’re on track or slightly lower than other clinics in the area but provided procedures that would be considered spidered extra at other clinics
I only had one embryo to transfer
2014 - 2018
1 IUI, IVF
Aspire Fertility is a calm and serene setting. You feel relaxed when you are sitting in the waiting area! Some clinics are packed and everything seems rushed and frantic which makes the fertility process much more stressful. You will never feel like that at Aspire!...[Nurse] Stephanie is knowledgeable and quick to respond to email questions. She’s very and compassionate!...Dr Elkins has been honest yet optimistic since our first visit in 2014. She has never stopped looking for ways to help us complete our family!
2014 - 2018
1 IUI, IVF
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
She always relates to me like a real person. She asks about my children and remembers details. She’s honest and caring.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie )
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Dr Elkins has been honest yet optimistic since our first visit in 2014. She has never stopped looking for ways to help us complete our family! I’m so grateful that we went to her for treatments! I have my children because my age and genetic condition didn’t keep her from wanting to treat me!
Be ready for her upbeat, positive attitude mixed with a dose of reality! :)
Houston
The compassion of the entire Aspire staff is unparalleled. Every single person I worked with was warm, compassionate and patient. I actually looked forward to going there and visiting with each person on the team....The Houston practice is new with several openings in the works. The office is beautiful and accommodating to professionals with wifi, outlets, snacks and drinks in the waiting area. It is built with compassion and innovation at the highest priority from the minute you walk in the door.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Dr. Stegmann listened carefully to my concerns and past experiences. She took the time to explain the protocol, spoke in terms that I understood and even made me laugh a few times.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Monica Rayo)
How was your experience with Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility?
As a patient that has had several experiences at different clinics, I felt more confident in my treatment than I ever have after working with Dr. Stegmann. She is an accomplished physician and a warm, yet factual communicator, which comforted me.
As with all doctor visits, come armed with lots of questions.
Houston
All staff [Aspire Fertility] were super nice, the only thing I would say to be aware of is the financial lady (Elizabeth) she would tell you she would find something out about insurance and never return your call. The lady who does the blood draws Katt is amazing and funny....IUI non medicated 600. Our insurance paid for everything but the actual procedure.... Office and Dr were extremely helpful and answered any questions we asked.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
All staff were super nice, the only thing I would say to be aware of is the financial lady (Elizabeth) she would tell you she would find something out about insurance and never return your call. The lady who does the blood draws Katt is amazing and funny.
Office and Dr were extremely helpful and answered any questions we asked.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Very friendly and explained everything. Even came in while on vacation because of a situation with the IUI. When things changed, she changed her plan of action. When we decided the medication was to much she agreed and changed course.
Ask all the questions you need, she will answer them.
Houston
Very warm and personable. Even though we didn't get the news we wanted, we learned a lot and appreciate the directness but caring way we were told. She was very matter of fact but was ready to discuss the next options and thoroughly explained our options
How was your experience with Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility?
Very warm and compassionate. We were very nervous and speaking with her actually relaxed me. Very knowledgeable and thorough in discussing options. Not completed with our visits but will definitely recommend
None. She covered all topics and left us with no questions.