Genetic counseling: Offered
San Antonio satellite
4330 Medical Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78229
210-337-8453
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Aspire Fertility to a friend?

I'm neutral on the clinic right now as I am in middle of cycle and can't properly evaluate them. This is the 3rd doctor they have switched me too in less than a calendar year. It feels like I am a patient number on a conveyor belt at this point Having to explain and submit your benefits info repeatedly is no fun. Having to go to three different locations is also not fun. Also, the Katy office is a scam - I was only able to get initial consult and ui ultrasound there e everything else is an hour plus drive downtown. The Katy office is pretty much a salescloset.. Get ready to drive to downtown Houston several times a week for your treatment.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility?
Dr. Stegmann was my second doctor in six months with Aspire Fertility. She quit the practice in the middle of my IVF cycle. I was notified via text message six days after egg retrieval. I feel used, harvested and abused. If her workplace environment was that unstable (only info I can get is that there was a 'clash of personalities) she should not have been taking on new patients (and collecting payment for partially provided services). I would never have gone with her if i had known I'd have to go through the whole new doctor process (a 3rd time in less than a calendar year) again. Now I'm sitting here having to explain rudimentary things like my pharmacist benefits, etc to a whole new team when I have already gone through this step TWO TIMES. Not to mention the emotional toll it has taken to put my trust in a whole new team when I was told empty promises from Stegmann. Its a dirty trick to take on new patients that you know you aren't stable enough to give good care to so you can collect your paycheck for egg retrieval and take off. People with fertility problems are a specially vulnerable group of patients and to manipulate their trust to serve yourself is especially evil. There is a special place in H*LL for you
How was your experience with Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility?
Make sure she plans on staying employed with clinic through the course of your cycle. You don't want to be dropped right after egg retrieval and forced to go to new clinic and doctor. Horsesh*t lying doctor just trying to get her paycheck.
Houston

For donor sperm IUIs, they [Aspire Fertility - Dallas] made me come in an hour early to sign a consent to thaw the sperm and then sit and wait for my IUI. Once, the office staff apparently forgot I was there since I was the only person in the waiting room, and they started talking about patients they didn't like while standing around the front desk...one baseline sono at 2-5 days and one monitoring sono about a week later, then they would arbitrarily set the date for the IUI-my 1st was 5 days after the monitoring appointment
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
They have a pricing system that includes everything (in my case, monitoring, blood tests, IUI), but that means they really don't do as much monitoring as other clinics. How their weekend hours work isn't clear. I heard them schedule married people for IUIs on weekends, but unlike my original clinic, no one said anything to me about weekend hours, even though my first IUI should have been scheduled for the weekend. For donor sperm IUIs, they made me come in an hour early to sign a consent to thaw the sperm and then sit and wait for my IUI. Once, the office staff apparently forgot I was there since I was the only person in the waiting room, and they started talking about patients they didn't like while standing around the front desk.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Dr. Elkins was always very friendly when I was there, but throughout the process, I was annoyed that they weren't really paying attention to my cycle or recognizing that my situation with frozen sperm required different timing than their married couples. The real indicator though that I was just a number was when I pushed forward with IUI 5 against advice and was pushed off to a nurse for all appointments and my IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Charly Liscomb)
They assigned me a primary nurse, but I rarely saw her. I would email her when my new cycle started, and she would often call with results, but sometimes, it was another nurse. Once, after a sonogram, I was put in a room to wait for her to talk about scheduling my IUI, but she forgot I was there until I went looking for someone.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Dr. Elkins was always friendly, but she gave me NO information. At the beginning, she told me I'd get pregnant with no problem because I'd had my son after 1 unmedicated IUI, and didn't seem concerned about the fact I was now 37 and had a low AMH. For the first 4 IUIs, she did the procedures and most of my sonograms, but she never told me how many eggs I had or other relevant information. When I decided to do a 5th IUI because I knew they'd mistimed 2 of my previous IUIs, she pushed me to the nurses. When she called to tell me I was pregnant, she didn't hide her surprise. When she called me a week and a half later to tell me I was miscarrying, she was nice, but she also told me they would follow up in a couple of days and no one ever followed up. That was actually the last I ever heard from anyone there.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Go somewhere else. They seemed to treat married people a little better - giving them IUI appointments on the weekends for example, but their methods for IUI at least probably mean you're going to have a lot of mistimed cycles and waste a lot of money.
Describe the protocols Linda Elkins used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility and their degree of success.
1st cycle-unmedicated IUI with Ovidrel trigger shot on CD14, IUI 48 hours later on CD16, negative blood test 2nd cycle-unmedicated IUI with Ovidrel trigger shot on CD11, IUI 48 hours later, negative blood test 3rd cycle-50 mg of Clomid, Ovidrel trigger shot on CD11, IUI 24 hours later, negative blood test, cyst developed following cycle Next cycle scrapped due to cyst-when nurse called with baseline results, she told me we were good to move ahead but that Dr. Elkins said I should stop the estrogen now, I told her I wasn't on estrogen, she hung up on me immediately and then called back about 30 minutes later to say we needed to scrap the cycle because my estrogen was too high 4th cycle-50 mg of Clomid, Ovidrel trigger shot on CD12, IUI 48 hours later-was initially told to trigger on CD13 12 hours before IUI, negative blood test, recommended I move to IVF, arranged a "free" appointment with in-house therapist to sell me on IVF 5th cycle-50 mg of Clomid, nurse told me Dr. Elkins wanted to add Gonal-f, I indicated I preferred not to but was willing to discuss but it was never raised again, Ovidrel trigger shot on CD11, IUI 48 hours later, chemical pregnancy All my cycles were monitored but that only meant one baseline sono at 2-5 days and one monitoring sono about a week later, then they would arbitrarily set the date for the IUI-my 1st was 5 days after the monitoring appointment
Describe the costs associated with your care under Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility.
Each IUI cost $1400, which included the monitoring and blood tests.
Describe Linda Elkins's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aspire Fertility.
Dallas

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility.

I cannot express enough how pleased I am with Catalina [nurse at Aspire Fertility] she is just such an amazing soul. She would check up on us even on days that we weren’t coming in or we stopped the treatment. She is a very happy person which helped a lot every time he would see her. I am typing this with a smile on my face that’s how much of a good impact she made in our journey...They had a third-party option for us to pay it would give us two or three payments but it would have to be paid before treatment began.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Honestly they are very honest from head to toe they don’t play around you go in and you know exactly what is expected of you that day you know what is expected of your doctors your nurse even the medical assistants. Medical assistance are very knowledgeable and will answer all your questions. I would say try them out they are amazing
Right when you walked in the door you could feel the warmth from everybody people greeting you even people in the waiting room with smile I could feel like I belonged there .. When we got down to meeting Dr. Stegman it was such a pleasant surprise compared to the other clinics we had visited
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Catalina Leano)
I cannot express enough how pleased I am with Catalina she is just such an amazing soul. She would check up on us even on days that we weren’t coming in or we stopped the treatment. She is a very happy person which helped a lot every time he would see her. I am typing this with a smile on my face that’s how much of a good impact she made in our journey.
How was your experience with Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility?
She is one to explain everything thoroughly so I would never go home with questions. She is A person that gets to the point without hurting your feelings but making sense of what she means. I never felt like she was hiding anything from me everything was very clear from the very beginning
She is a very real person, She is very honest from the very beginning and she gives you the expectations flat out
Describe the protocols Barbara Stegmann used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility and their degree of success.
So my case was a very difficult case. She told me that the amount of medication I am using for a 26-year-old is very rare because it’s typically used for women over 40 . I was on Menupur 225 and follistim 300 by the end of my cycle. It started with Menopur 75 and follistim 75 .
Describe the costs associated with your care under Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility.
They had a third-party option for us to pay it would give us two or three payments but it would have to be paid before treatment began. We decided to go with the cash option because it came out to I believe 15% cheaper we paid a total of 11,600 plus 3775 PGS testing plus medication I lost the total amount of the medication but it was over $5000 anesthesia for the egg retrieval was an extra $500
Describe Barbara Stegmann's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aspire Fertility.
So the concern was that if I transferred two of my embryos that there would be a risk for twins but I wanted to enjoy my pregnancy so she suggested one embryo and when we were ready he would do the second one
Houston

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility.

Strengths: Dr. Elkins, the lab and the embryologists. The clinic [Aspire Fertility] also has a on site counselor and I found that very helpful during my cycle. Weaknesses: Financial coordinator - hard to get a hold of at times and had to be on top of her for various questions or updates on bills or what should or should not be paid due to insurance questions. ... Aspire only does single embryo transfers or only does them when using pgs, which we have done.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Strengths: Dr. Elkins, the lab and the embryologists. The clinic also has a on site counselor and I found that very helpful during my cycle. Weaknesses: Financial coordinator - hard to get a hold of at times and had to be on top of her for various questions or updates on bills or what should or should not be paid due to insurance questions.
Dr. Elkins is very empathetic. She understands the emotional and mental toll the IVF process takes on you (she has gone through it herself). I felt very comfortable asking as many questions as I needed to feel comfortable about the IVF process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie)
My story is rather unique. The day we started our first cycle our original nurse was leaving the clinic. I was moved to a new nurse who I'm reviewing here. Stephanie is a sweetheart! She is exactly the personality that you want during the process. During the cycle she was available via email to calm fears and so pleasant to be around. Unfortunately they had lost 2 of the 3 nurses which left poor Stephanie to work through all patients. We saw some decreases in communication due to that, but were told they hired additional nurses to get back to where they were before.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Dr. Elkins went above and beyond to communicate with me throughout the IVF cycle and post retrieval. She called me multiple times after hours to let me know what the update was on our embryos during the day 5/6 wait. She is an IVF success story and truly understands the process, not only from a Dr.'s point of view, but as a patient. I feel comfortable to be vulnerable, stressed, excited and sad and I believe that is really important as your hormones are a mess during a cycle. She has amazing bed side manner and clearly knows what she is talking about. I like when a Dr. can get excited or ramble about a topic. There is passion, empathy, results and knowledge for all things IVF with Dr. Elkins.
Bring questions. She loves it and appreciates those that are super organized and on top of the process. I think this goes for any Dr. but being your own advocate is really important and she is one to listen to you concerns and stresses to make sure everyone is comfortable.
I was told that I would respond really well to the drugs so I was put on BC for a primer for 2 1/2 weeks. We then started shots that consisted of 7 days of 300 Follistim & 1 vial of Menopur. I began using 250 mcg of Ganirelix 6 days into the cycle. After the 7 days, we took follistim down from 300 to 225. I triggered a day earlier than anticipated and triggered with Lupron (4mg) & HCG (1.0 ml). My retrieval went super smooth and didn't even need pain medicine post procedure. I was told immediately that they retrieved 16 eggs. Additional stats from my first cycle below. Eggs Retrieved: 16 Mature Eggs: 11 Fertilized Eggs: 10 Day 3: 10 Day 5/6: 7 PGS results: 3 viable embryos The one thing that was discussed was the disappointment in the amount of mature eggs. We hope to correct that with our second cycle.
100% pay upfront: $12,600 Pay through stages: $14,000 This includes: assisted hatching/icsi/year 1 cryostorage/egg retrieval/IVF cycle visits, lab work & ultrasounds/unlimited frozen transfers (if doing pgs) This does not include medications, kick off lab work or anesthesia for retrieval. It also does not include embryo biopsy for pgs/pgd needs (which was $2,500 per cycle).
Dallas

It is state of the art, the labs are clean, the rooms are clean and beautiful, and the staff is friendly, helpful and encouraging. I highly recommend Aspire. ... Jaclyn [nurse] was wonderful to work with. She knew I was a nervous wreck with the blood work and she was so gentle and kind and helped me stay calm. She answered all my questions (in person and through the portal) in a timely and professional and encouraging manner.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
The clinic is absolutely beautiful! It is located in the King Building in Atlanta. The decor is new and gorgeous. It is state of the art, the labs are clean, the rooms are clean and beautiful, and the staff is friendly, helpful and encouraging. I highly recommend Aspire.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
Dr. Asemota was wonderful to work with. She was so kind and caring and gave me hope that I could successfully have a baby one day. She explained to me that due to my diagnosis I would most likely need IUI or IVF. She was very honest and recommended that I try IUI before I tried IVF since my insurance does not cover IVF. I really appreciate her honesty. She was so helpful and kind during all of the visits, assured me when I was nervous and emotional, and prayed for me that it would all work out. Even though my IUI was unsuccessful, she encouraged me that we could try again when we were ready. I look forward to trying again one day and hope to try IVF with her. I highly recommend her and Aspire Fertility. Everyone there was so friendly, helpful and positive. They made a very emotional experience as positive as it could be.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jaclyn)
Jaclyn was wonderful to work with. She knew I was a nervous wreck with the blood work and she was so gentle and kind and helped me stay calm. She answered all my questions (in person and through the portal) in a timely and professional and encouraging manner.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
Dr. Asemota was kind, professional, knowledgeable, caring, thorough, on time, and encouraging. She was very honest about my chances of conceiving and what I should try first and was so encouraging through the whole process. I really enjoyed having her as a doctor. I never felt rushed, never felt like I left confused, and always looked forward to my next apt.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
Be prepared for an emotional roller coaster with any infertility treatment but find comfort in knowing that the doctor and nurses at Aspire are the kindest and most helpful individuals who all want the same thing that you do, for you to have a beautiful and healthy baby :)
Describe the protocols Obehi Asemota used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility and their degree of success.
Dr. Asemoto suggested that I try IUI first since I had not gone through any infertility treatments yet. She was hopeful that it could work for me since my tubes were clear (I had a procedure done there to make sure that they were). She said if it did not work after 3 tries, that I should go for the IVF procedure. My insurance does not cover any procedure so any procedure is costly for me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility.
$1400 for IUI not including cost of meds and diagnostic testing.
Describe Obehi Asemota's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aspire Fertility.
n/a I did not do this.
Atlanta

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility.

They [staff at Aspire Fertility] were great at discussing all cost up front based on our insurance. We did not have any surprise expenses from them. They even helped us find the best priced pharmacy for my medications. When we called with any operational/cost/etc question or concern they were very good at communicating and resolving our concern. The in staff therapist was amazing as well she would check in at each visit, after failed cycles, and after our successful transfer. It was great to have her there if needed to talk through the many emotions that come with this process.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
They were great at discussing all cost up front based on our insurance. We did not have any surprise expenses from them. They even helped us find the best priced pharmacy for my medications. When we called with any operational/cost/etc question or concern they were very good at communicating and resolving our concern. The in staff therapist was amazing as well she would check in at each visit, after failed cycles, and after our successful transfer. It was great to have her there if needed to talk through the many emotions that come with this process.
As someone who also had experienced infertility, Dr. Elkins, was able to understand the heartbreak of failed cycles and the importance of compassion and clear communication. She saw me every visit, unless that was made clear she wouldn’t when scheduling. She personalized her conversations with me and my husband to our personality of me needing more hand holding and my husband needing direct, factual, numbers information. She did amazing making us both feel comfortable and always answering our questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie B)
We ended up with two nurses as our first went on maternity leave during our treatment. Stephanie was very compassionate and great at communicating with me. I do wish she’d included my husband on more of the communications. However, I’m not sure that we explicitly requested this. She always checked on me and at times did on weekends depending on what was happening in a cycle. My second nurse Charly L was amazing as well. She did include my husband in communication. She was also great at making sure I understood all aspects of the treatment and checked in on me. I’d recommend either of them.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
She did an amazing job getting to know me and my husband. She understood our personalities and concerns and talked to us accordingly. She was good at listening and fully explaining all sides of the next step, our concerns, or the odds coming next. She was a trusted confidant during the entire process.
She will take your experiences into account, your history, and your desires to personalize a treatment plan for you. Be up front with her on your expectations and desires.
Due to our unexplained infertility, she took steps to help us be successful without jumping straight into IVF. We first tried a different oral med and trigger shot timed intercourse since I hadn’t responded to chlomid with my OBGyn. We then moved to IUI. We discussed possibly skipping and going to IVF, but again she felt IUI was a good next step based on our test results. We did injectable meds with trigger shot. Monitored my follicle development regularly leading up to each IUI. Based on my reaction to each IUI, she adjusted medications for future cycles. We discussed trying another IUI, but based on the small percentage it would possibly give us to be successful we went to IVF. We did one retrieval cycle, got 18 eggs, fertilized 7, and 5 made it to freeze/PGS. We still had 4 after testing and success on our first transfer on one embryo.
Due to good egg/embryo quality, my age, and our desire for a singleton , she did not recommend transferring multiple.

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
The clinic staff [Aspire Fertility] truly have a heart for what they are doing. I hope that my future encounters will continue to be as inspiring. The fact that everything is housed in one location makes it even better for me who likes to stress about every little thing.... My experience with Aspire has been fantastic so far. Every thing is in one building! Consultation, financial, counseling, laboratory, and my own nurse. I continue to work full time and my job is 30 minutes away but they are willing to make my appointments work around my family and work schedule. I like that they will email, call, or text me with updates.
European, Black or African-American, Middle Eastern, Native American
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
The clinic staff truly have a heart for what they are doing. I hope that my future encounters will continue to be as inspiring. The fact that everything is housed in one location makes it even better for me who likes to stress about every little thing.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Dr. Elkins is amazing I love how she keeps it real! She is willing to share herself with me, and hears all my concerns and addresses them. I have only me with her twice but I am looking forward to partnering with her as our family embarks on this journey.
I have had both of my tubes removed due to fluid. I also have severe endometriosis and kissing ovaries. I am currently on birth control and will be taken off once they recieve my labs back. Depending on how my labs look we will determine my schedule. I have let my team know that I have 1 week of the year that I like to travel to see my family and they are more than willing to work with me to make it to where I can still see my family. I know that I will be given medications that will essentially take over my body. I will develop eggs, and they will do ultrasounds to monitor progression and let me know when to give my self a shot that will stimulate my ovaries. They will go in for retrieval of the eggs. Because my ovaries are kissing ovaries, the procedure should be a little easier. Then the will introduce the eggs and the sperm to create embryos. I am to be driven home and relax after this... hide my cell phone!! Then the in house embryologist will watch the embryos for how they develop. Because I am 33 it is not currently recommended for any genetic testing. They will give my body a month or longer to recover and then we will transfer the embryos. And then we hope and pray for them to find a happy home in my extra thick uterus lining!
Cost will be around $20k

PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Strengths: Very friendly, nice facility, passionate and they [Aspire Fertility] care about each patient Weaknesses: None The office really cares about their patients. The staff consists of mostly women who they too have gone through infertility and can also relate. Not only is Dr Stegmann and the nurses compassionate but as well as the receptionist, therapist, financial advisors. It's an all around great office.... Catalina transferred to Aspire after about a year and a half of us being there.
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Strengths: Very friendly, nice facility, passionate and they care about each patient Weaknesses: None The office really cares about their patients. The staff consists of mostly women who they too have gone through infertility and can also relate. Not only is Dr Stegmann and the nurses compassionate but as well as the receptionist, therapist, financial advisors. It's an all around great office.
My wife and I were one of the first couples at Aspire Fertility. It's been such a journey to watch the company grow and expand over the last few years. In this time, we've established a close relationship with the staff. Through numerous visits we're almost like family.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Catalina )
Catalina transferred to Aspire after about a year and a half of us being there. She came with so much experience and we hit it off right away. She always kept an open communication with us. When things were really hard for us she made sure to check in to let us know she was thinking of us and we were in her heart.
How was your experience with Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility?
Dr Stegmann is a great doctor who I've referred friends to her clinic. She's enlightened me with so much information as well as given me hope that one day we will become parents. During my first visit I went in feeling as if I was unable to conceive at all and she reassured me that she would get me to that goal.
Be your own advocate. She won't advise any vitamins unless you ask.
Antagonist Protocol: Follistim, Ganirelix, Menopur. I started to over stimulate and we started out with a lower dose and then gradually increased dosage. She went this route thinking I wouldn't need much due to my age.
doctors office 14,000 pgs testing 3,995 IUI 1,600 sperm 1,200 per vial unlimited transfers
She mentioned that because I am pre-diabetic that it would be healthier to transfer one embryo at a time. She was very adamant about transferring one embryo.
Houston
Very nice, new and clean clinic [Aspire - Hou]. Chic decor and awesome phone charger in the waiting room. It would be cool if parking could be validated every visit..Stephanie S was great! I loved her! Very compassionate. I'm an email communicator and she always responded back in a timely fashion. When she let me know she was transferring to a different city, she had the nurse who would be taking over shadow her so she could get to know me and build that rapport. The nursing staff as a whole is great! Linda and Michelle included!
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Very nice, new and clean clinic. Chic decor and awesome phone charger in the waiting room. It would be cool if parking could be validated every visit lol.. :-)
My Husband and I loved Dr. Stegmann. We have the same personality and sense of humor. That was very important to us that we feel comfortable during this process. She explained everything to us in a way we could understand.. and had a few laughs in the process :-)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Stefanie was my 1st nurse ( she moved to Dallas), then Maria)
How was your experience with Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility?
As stated before, my Husband and I felt 100% comfortable with Dr. Stegmann during this process. That was the 1st time we really received answers and an action plan. She was upfront and honest with us. Very optimistic. All 3 of us have the same type of personality, so that made it even better for us. We always had great laughs when we saw her. That is very important.. to feel comfortable.. and not embarrassed to actually need her services.
She has a good personality and likes to laugh. Don't be afraid to connect with your doctor, it makes the process so much better!
We decided that an IUI was the best procedure for us. We took clomid, monitored ovulation cycle, then had an IUI.
I am unsure of exact costs. My insurance is pretty good and covers infertility procedures. I only had to pay my co-pay which was $30 - $50. So please don't make an assessment based off my answer here. Again, my insurance has an excellent infertility plan.
Houston

The whole staff [at Aspire Fertility] was caring. When I was going through my miscarriage the nurse made sure she came to check on me and apologized for me going through what I was. She answered any questions I had and if she didn't have the answer she made sure she found out and got back to me...I pay through my app called Glow. The app provided discounted cost...The only weakness I noticed was when I had my d and c I was given much directions on what I need to do right after the procedure. However, when I called they made sure I understood and followed back up with me.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
At this fertility clinic they make it a priority to remember the names of each of their clients. So as soon as you walk in the door they greet you by saying your name. The whole staff including the nurses made it feel like a family.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jacqueline )
The whole staff was caring. When I was going through my miscarriage the nurse made sure she came to check on me and apologized for me going through what I was. She answered any questions I had and if she didn't have the answer she made sure she found out and got back to me.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
Dr. Asemota is a wonderful doctor. She is always open to answer questions and if she is not in the building the nurse would provide her my questions and she would email me the answer and if it was something where I needed to speak to her via phone she would call me. When I went through my miscarriage she called me in the middle of the night to check on me.
Make sure you write all your questions down, because I hated after I left the clinic I thought of a question that I couldn't remember while talking to her.
When I began my IUI cycle the procedure was broken down and a calendar was provided to show me the dates of when I would come back, when I would take shots, etc. I knew and understood every step.
I pay through my app called Glow. The app provided discounted cost.
I didn't do IVF therefore we did not discuss this. However, I'm positive if I went that route everything would have been explained and any concerns I would have would be taken into consideration.
Atlanta

I think this clinic [Aspire Fertility] gets everything right. The atmosphere is comfortable and not “clinical” feeling. It feels laid back and normal and that’s what I need when trying to to worry or stress. The waiting room is nice and the fish tank is relaxing to watch while waiting. The rooms are very private with an extra curtain you can close in front of the door. They do blood draws right there in office too so that’s convenient.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
I think this clinic gets everything right. The atmosphere is comfortable and not “clinical” feeling. It feels laid back and normal and that’s what I need when trying to to worry or stress. The waiting room is nice and the fish tank is relaxing to watch while waiting. The rooms are very private with an extra curtain you can close in front of the door. They do blood draws right there in office too so that’s convenient.
She took the time to explain everything easily and genuinely cared about our future plans.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility.
They are all wonderful and great ladies. They truly care about you and remember you by name.
How was your experience with Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility?
She is great and very personable. She is easy to talk to and relate to. She explains everything very carefully and takes the time to answer questions. I did not feel rushed when talking to her. She also seems very knowledgeable and goes over all the options. I didn’t feel like she was just after my money like the other clinic I went to.
I just did my IUI today. I started on the 3rd day of my cycle taking Femara through day 7. I then did home ovulation tests until positive and then came back in for bloodwork and ultrasound. I did a trigger shot at home last night and had the IUI this morning. Now the two week wait!
I paid through the Glow program. My IUI was $1300

Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Aspire Fertility Center does not feel like a Doctors office. They care, they’re open and easy to speak with. Dr. Asemota and her tesm are amazing!... My Protocol was really simple. I’ll start with the vitamins. (1) 6000IU Vitamin D (2) NeoQ10 Softgel capsules (1) Geritiol Tablet (1) Baby Asprin As far as the heavy stuff I stimmed for 12 days Days 1-3 75IU Menopur & 250IU Gonal F Days 4-6 150IU Menopur & 300IU Gonal F Days 7-12 150IU Menopur &300IU Gonal F & Cetrotide Triggered on Day 13 20 Eggs Retrieved 16 eggs successfully fertilized via ICSI 13 Embryos (10 Day 5 blastocysts 3 Day 6 blastocysts )
Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Anything can happen. When it comes to fertility treatments you must be proactive, research, ask questions and don’t be afraid to ask the question “why?”. Clarity is a necessity.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Vernita)
Vernita is amazing!
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
Dr. Asemota has never rushed an appointment with us. She always fully explain everything to us from risk to expectations. She doesn’t listen to respond she listens to understand and explain.
Have a list with all of you questions ready when you arrive to your consult. Also have your records with you. It will make the process easier for everyone.
I have full coverage with my insurance so our only obligation is our $30 co pay with every appointment.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Immunological
The whole nursing staff [at Aspire Fertility] is very helpful. They all seem to be up to speed on our case when we call with questions. And if I have a question I usually get and answer within and hour...The staff is very welcoming and knowledgeable on our case even if they are not directly involved....The clinic really is great! It's a beautiful, calming, and quite atmosphere...Dr. Elkins has been an amazing support for us. When I need to talk to her about treatment or just have general fears or worries about fertility she takes time out to call and talk with me.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Immunological
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
The clinic really is great! It's a beautiful, calming, and quite atmosphere.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kim)
The whole nursing staff is very helpful. They all seem to be up to speed on our case when we call with questions. And if I have a question I usually get and answer within and hour.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Dr. Elkins has been an amazing support for us. When I need to talk to her about treatment or just have general fears or worries about fertility she takes time out to call and talk with me. She doesn't sugar coat things with us. She makes sure we fully understand everything. Dr. Elkins has gone above and beyond to treat us.
Don't be afraid to share your thoughts. She is usually very receptive.
IUI#1- Clomid and IUI- 3 mature follicles- Miscarried at 9wks IUI#2- Clomid and IUI- 2 mature follicles- Chemical Pregnancy IUI#3- Clomid, trigger, progesterone, and IUI- 3 mature follicles- Miscarried 5.5wks RPL testing- Revealed Anitphospholipid syndrome and PAI-1 Cycle 4- Aspirin and tried in our own adding in lovenox at positive hpt.- Chemical Pregnancy Cycle 5- Aspirin, tried on our own and added lovenox at ovulation.- Chemical Pregnancy Cycle 6- Timed intercourse with Aspirin, Clomid, trigger, and lovenox and progesterone at ovulation- 3 mature follicles- Miscarried twins 8wks
Houston

Great staff [Aspire Fertility]! The communication by the staff very fast and reliable . Would have liked more information about how to be more healthy and prepare for treatment. Come prepared with questions beforehand to visit. ... IUI was 1200-1400 for procedure ... [Nurse] Great communication ... Prepare your questions prior to visit ... staff is always willing to respond to any questions I had
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Great staff ! The communication by the staff very fast and reliable . Would have liked more information about how to be more healthy and prepare for treatment. Come prepared with questions beforehand to visit.
Little of both
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: RN )
Great communication
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Dr Elkins is a great doctor. Her staff is always willing to respond to any questions I had . However, sometimes I feel like I need more information about how I can make myself more fertile and it feels like I have to squeeze those answers out of her. She is compassionate and knowledgeable about what she does. We went to her because she was once a patient of her practice as well . We felt that connection that she knew what we were going through.
Prepare your questions prior to visit
We are preparation to seek IVF treatyfrom her next year
IUI was 1200-1400 for procedure
Dallas
The whole practice [Aspire Fertility] seemed so eager to help us and give us a positive outcome. I never felt like I was annoying or bugging them with a bunch of questions and phone calls. They were helpful in all aspects and provided and one stop shop.... Nice, comfortable, and clean. Everything in house was convenient. Location of actual office is inconvenient for me personally but that isn’t their fault. Blood work, procedures, therapy, daily visits were all located there.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
The dr and staff seemed to truly care about us and our health, physical and mental.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Yes)
Very helpful and quick to respond if I had any concerns
How was your experience with Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility?
The whole practice seemed so eager to help us and give us a positive outcome. I never felt like I was annoying or bugging them with a bunch of questions and phone calls. They were helpful in all aspects and provided and one stop shop.
Once you find a clinic you feel comfortable at, stay there.
Based on my previous experience. She decided to freeze the embryos on day 5 and let me body get back to a settled state and prepare for the transfer the following month.
We’re on track or slightly lower than other clinics in the area but provided procedures that would be considered spidered extra at other clinics
I only had one embryo to transfer

2014 - 2018
1 IUI, IVF
Aspire Fertility is a calm and serene setting. You feel relaxed when you are sitting in the waiting area! Some clinics are packed and everything seems rushed and frantic which makes the fertility process much more stressful. You will never feel like that at Aspire!...[Nurse] Stephanie is knowledgeable and quick to respond to email questions. She’s very and compassionate!...Dr Elkins has been honest yet optimistic since our first visit in 2014. She has never stopped looking for ways to help us complete our family!
2014 - 2018
1 IUI, IVF
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
She always relates to me like a real person. She asks about my children and remembers details. She’s honest and caring.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie )
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Dr Elkins has been honest yet optimistic since our first visit in 2014. She has never stopped looking for ways to help us complete our family! I’m so grateful that we went to her for treatments! I have my children because my age and genetic condition didn’t keep her from wanting to treat me!
Be ready for her upbeat, positive attitude mixed with a dose of reality! :)
Houston
The compassion of the entire Aspire staff is unparalleled. Every single person I worked with was warm, compassionate and patient. I actually looked forward to going there and visiting with each person on the team....The Houston practice is new with several openings in the works. The office is beautiful and accommodating to professionals with wifi, outlets, snacks and drinks in the waiting area. It is built with compassion and innovation at the highest priority from the minute you walk in the door.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Dr. Stegmann listened carefully to my concerns and past experiences. She took the time to explain the protocol, spoke in terms that I understood and even made me laugh a few times.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Monica Rayo)
How was your experience with Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility?
As a patient that has had several experiences at different clinics, I felt more confident in my treatment than I ever have after working with Dr. Stegmann. She is an accomplished physician and a warm, yet factual communicator, which comforted me.
As with all doctor visits, come armed with lots of questions.
Houston

All staff [Aspire Fertility] were super nice, the only thing I would say to be aware of is the financial lady (Elizabeth) she would tell you she would find something out about insurance and never return your call. The lady who does the blood draws Katt is amazing and funny....IUI non medicated 600. Our insurance paid for everything but the actual procedure.... Office and Dr were extremely helpful and answered any questions we asked.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
All staff were super nice, the only thing I would say to be aware of is the financial lady (Elizabeth) she would tell you she would find something out about insurance and never return your call. The lady who does the blood draws Katt is amazing and funny.
Office and Dr were extremely helpful and answered any questions we asked.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Very friendly and explained everything. Even came in while on vacation because of a situation with the IUI. When things changed, she changed her plan of action. When we decided the medication was to much she agreed and changed course.
Ask all the questions you need, she will answer them.
Houston

Very warm and personable. Even though we didn't get the news we wanted, we learned a lot and appreciate the directness but caring way we were told. She was very matter of fact but was ready to discuss the next options and thoroughly explained our options
How was your experience with Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Fertility?
Very warm and compassionate. We were very nervous and speaking with her actually relaxed me. Very knowledgeable and thorough in discussing options. Not completed with our visits but will definitely recommend
None. She covered all topics and left us with no questions.
Houston
It’s [Aspire Fertility-Atlanta] easy access off the highway, you don’t have to pay for parking (not that I know of) & it’s a beautiful office. The lab is amazing & my husband felt VERY comfortable during his appointments. You don’t feel like a number there.... The nursing staff can be a little more thorough with next steps. I feel sometimes I’m having to follow up with everything..
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
It’s easy access off the highway, you don’t have to pay for parking (not that I know of) & it’s a beautiful office. The lab is amazing & my husband felt VERY comfortable during his appointments. You don’t feel like a number there.
She was very thorough & thou we feel that we should rush she showed us all options. She is very intentive.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
She is an amazing doctor. She’s very patient & will give a treatment that’s for you that is very detailed & puts you in a great position for success. I’ve felt so comfortable throughout this process.
Ask lots of questions! She will answer whatever you need.
$12,000 IVF (without meds)