7.1

6 Concourse Parkway, Ste 250
Atlanta, GA 30328-6117
678-274-6760

2019 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Mansfield is a very kind and warm human being. She was very supportive when discovering I had miscarried and handled the appointment as well as can be expected considering. Her care and concern was easily felt...she was the one to do all the sonograms and that she is very hands on with cases rather than just popping in to give results....
The major strength of the clinic [Aspire Fertility] was Megan who manned the front desk. She was always on point, available to help with any concerns, and friendly. If you ever encounter difficulty getting a response from the coordinator or nurse she is always able to help and to get answers...There was a lapse in communication and was provided incorrect instructions on a cycle by a nurse that caused my cycle to be extended. There were multiple occasions I had to call to ask about a protocol due to not being provided clear information...
How was your experience with Christine Mansfield at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Dr. Mansfield is a kind and warm person. It is easily seen how passionate she is about her work and how much she enjoys helping people start or grow their family. I love that she was the one to do all the sonograms and that she is very hands on with cases rather than just popping in to give results.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christine Mansfield at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
One piece of advice would be to make sure you are open and communicate your concerns or questions to Dr. Mansfield.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christine Mansfield at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Describe the protocols Christine Mansfield used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility Dallas and their degree of success.
I don’t remember the exact protocol for my 2 failed IUIs or my IVF cycle. Due to my DOR we were more aggressive with dosing. Although, my body did not respond to the stimulation and I only had 2 eggs retrieved.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The nurse was knowledgeable and friendly each interaction and readily available for communication online or via email.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The major strength of the clinic was Megan who manned the front desk. She was always on point, available to help with any concerns, and friendly. If you ever encounter difficulty getting a response from the coordinator or nurse she is always able to help and to get answers.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christine Mansfield at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
IUIs were around $1200 each plus the donor sperm and medication. One round of IVF without testing was $12,500 plus $6000 for medication as well as extra for donor sperm. The second FET was $3500. Each time I had anesthesia it was $500 that was not billed to insurance.
Describe Christine Mansfield's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
This wasn’t really an issue for us due to low number of embryos.
What specific things went wrong at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Aspire Fertility Dallas.

2020, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Christine Mansfield] always greeted my husband and I by our names. And anytime she knew could tell I was anxious or upset, she would calm me down and was never afraid of giving a hug if it was needed...She doesn’t hide anything and tells you the honest truth but in a kind way. She is warm and someone you feel comfortable around.
[Aspire Fertility - Dallas] is its own facility in a shared building space. Everything is always clean and everyone is always friendly. The area where they do retrievals and transfers is actually very relaxing...The clinic has a set protocol of only transferring one embryo on the first transfer but now that we are needing to do a second one, we have the option...
How was your experience with Christine Mansfield at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
She doesn’t hide anything and tells you the honest truth but in a kind way. She is warm and someone you feel comfortable around. I can’t give her enough praise or recommend her fast enough. I’m lucky she was the first doctor I saw and didn’t feel the need to look around.
You’re going to love her.
She always greeted my husband and I by our names. And anytime she knew could tell I was anxious or upset, she would calm me down and was never afraid of giving a hug if it was needed.
I don’t have a response for this.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Mallory Jackson)
Mallory is as warm and caring as Dr. Mansfield. I never hesitated to ask her questions and she was always quick to respond.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Aspire is its own facility in a shared building space. Everything is always clean and everyone is always friendly. The area where they do retrievals and transfers is actually very relaxing. Going there will never feel like a dreaded task because they truly treat you like family and not a patient.
Egg retrieval, frozen embryos storage for a year, and first frozen transfer were lumped together :$18,000. Medicine was paid separately and was around $4000 for everything from egg retrieval to the first transfer. Our transfer failed and in order to do another one it will be $3500 to the clinic and medicine cost will be separate and I’m not sure how much that will be at the moment.
The clinic has a set protocol of only transferring one embryo on the first transfer but now that we are needing to do a second one, we have the option. She did give us the risk and her opinions but it’s ultimately our decision.
Dallas
[Dr. Elkins] knew exactly what to say and how to say it...knew my chart and had already communicated with my obgyn about everything I had gone through even before just our consultation...leveled with me and told me it would be hard but that she knew she could help...comforts you in the pain of a moment or procedure and every step after...several points of bad news delivery and she did it with grace and compassion.
[Aspire Fertility is] always quiet, well kept and the staff is so happy to see you and hear your story...greeted by your name and they care for your body and mind all in the same way - with the hope and determination to help give you what you want...[nurse] calls to check in and make sure I’m not having any issues and even if I don’t see her on blood draw days or quick appointments she always says hello!
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Dr. Elkins is one of the best doctors I have ever had experience with and not just ivf doctors. She knows what you’re going through on a personal level and makes sure to learn about you and your spouse outside of your fertility. She explains every part of treatment and answers questions no matter how silly, she comforts you in the pain of a moment or procedure and every step after. We had several points of bad news delivery and she did it with grace and compassion. I can’t say enough about her and even through our failures I dont doubt her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Be ready to explain your whole situation and be ready to be met with a friendly face and demeanor! She wants to know about you and work through everything with you! She may be busy but she takes her time and makes you feel like you’re her only patient of the day.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
From the moment I met with Dr.Elkins she knew exactly what to say and how to say it. She knew my chart and had already communicated with my obgyn about everything I had gone through even before just our consultation. She leveled with me and told me it would be hard but that she knew she could help.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Heather)
The nurses on staff are wonderful. Heather especially as she communicated with me and answered all questions leading into the ivf process. She calls to check in and make sure I’m not having any issues and even if I don’t see her on blood draw days or quick appointments she always says hello!
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
We love our clinic! It’s always quiet, well kept and the staff is so happy to see you and hear your story. From the moment you walk in you’re greeted by your name and they care for your body and mind all in the same way - with the hope and determination to help give you what you want and be there in the good and bad.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
At total a full ivf cycle with one transfer is around $13,500
Dallas
He [Dr. John Wu] is incredibly intelligent and explained everything to me so well. I'm a nurse but he still took the time to explain all the details, what to expect and all while connecting with us on a level like we were old friends. He personally called me with results and suggestions and made me feel like I was the top priority...Dont be afraid to ask any questions. You will get ur answers on a level you will understand.
This is my first IVF journey and I'm so very thankful I found this [Aspire Fertility] clinic...You feel like an important person here. You felt heard and with compassion. You feel like you have a a whole team cheering for you. From the moment you walk in ur greeted with happy smiling faces to the nurses and lab techs to embryolgist and of course my Dr. Knowing exactly what was coming next and being filled with useful information made this stressful journey of infertility much more easier.
How was your experience with John Wu at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
He is incredibly intelligent and explained everything to me so well. I'm a nurse but he still took the time to explain all the details, what to expect and all while connecting with us on a level like we were old friends. He personally called me with results and suggestions and made me feel like I was the top priority.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Wu at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Wu at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
He took his time to answer every question I had. He listened to what I had to say without ever rushing me. He has a sense of humor and a personality like an old friend.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
They were all amazing. I never felt lost of confused as to what was next or what I was expected. The response time from when I called or emailed was same day or early the next. Great group of staff
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
You feel like an important person here. You felt heard and with compassion. You feel like you have a a whole team cheering for you. From the moment you walk in ur greeted with happy smiling faces to the nurses and lab techs to embryolgist and of course my Dr. Knowing exactly what was coming next and being filled with useful information made this stressful journey of infertility much more easier. This is my first IVF journey and I'm so very thankful I found this clinic. I drive 6 hours to be oadt of this clinic and will do so for my 1 remaining embryo in a couple years.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Wu at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Describe John Wu's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
He gave me the choice but explained that in my personal situation (had 2 normal one female one male) I wanted a boy. I wouldnt have minded twins but since we only had 2 he suggested it best in transfer the male which was top quality rather than the boy and the girl. He explained statistics and risks associated with multiples and I made the decision to transfer the Male. I always feel like he was armed with information and statistics which I appreciated.
John Wu
Dallas

The nursing staff [Aspire Fertility] was always warm and friendly! They made a very uncomfortable situation bearable. I’m grateful to have such a great team that’s compassionate and always available to answer my questions.... The clinic is not in a stand alone building. It’s in a corporate building. I was taken aback by this, but it worked out fine. There’s a free parking garage with guest parking.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Dr Obehi Osemota gave me realistic expectations, but at the same time I had hope even though the odds were against me based on my numbers. She assured me throughout the process that things can change and we aren’t out the dark. Things changed instantly, however going through a cycle with a transfer has given me insight of what to expect. Unfortunately, I have to have another surgery to remove the fibroids and was given the choice to go through another cycle to retrieve more eggs since we are left with only one embryo. Ideally, we would love to since either case I must have surgery prior to transferring the remaining embryo. Dr Asemota provided me with all my options at every given time. I’ve had several surgeries during this process and to think I need to have another one is overwhelming, however I know that I am in good hands and will remain optimistic of what is to come. I’m grateful to have a straightforward doctor that listens to my concerns and provide me with realistic feedback. I’m well informed about what’s happening with my IVF journey.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Ask questions, be open and honest. Do not be afraid to voice your concerns and ask the things that are lingering in your head. Your doctor should provide you with honest professional feedback even if it’s something that may not be pleasing to you. I would also say be patient with yourself. It’s easy to want to rush things, however nothing happens before it’s time. This will save you from a world of headache.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
The office in Atlanta is the extension of the clinic in Houston, Texas. It’s relatively new and pretty small. The staff are great with communication and keeping one in the loop even when things may get a little hectic. My situation is a challenging case. My numbers were sky high and even though we haven’t hit the end goal as of yet, Dr Asemota surpassed what she originally thought. She wanted me to try for the sake of my sanity and my body produced more than expected. We hit many road bumps during this journey, but the human factor remained. Prior to IVF, I needed to remove my remaining tube, because it was blocked. After my egg retrieval, it took my body some time to heal. Right before transfer at my baseline appointment, we notice spotting, so I was canceled. I was devastated, however Dr Asemota explained to me why it wouldn’t be a good environment to transfer and requested for a saline ultrasound along with an endometriosis biopsy to be done to assure there aren’t any infection. Everything came back normal and we proceeded with the transfer earlier this year. Everything seemed to be perfect, but we didn’t implant and she wanted to do a hysteroscopy to look inside my uterus. We found out although I do not have fibroids inside my uterus, they are protruding in my uterus which may be the cause of the failed IVF cycle. She called me directly to give me the news and was so calm and reassuring that we still have hope with our 1 remaining embryo.
Describe the protocols Obehi Asemota used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility Dallas and their degree of success.
My case required an aggressive form of IVF with high dosage of meds. The protocol started with birth control then afterwards I had to start taking GonalF-450IU, Chorionic Gonad and Cetrotide prior to egg retrieval. My body responded pretty well under this protocol. She was concerned with my numbers that I may not respond, but I was a fast responder to the meds prescribed. Prior to egg retrieval she prescribed Azithromycin, baby aspirin, low-hcg 10IU for the trigger shot. For transfer, I took estradiol 2mg 3 times per day, along with estradiol patches(changed every 3 days), baby aspirin, and progesterone in oil IM shots at night.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The nursing staff was always warm and friendly! They made a very uncomfortable situation bearable. I’m grateful to have such a great team that’s compassionate and always available to answer my questions.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The clinic is fairly new and during my time there staff overturn was happening and things got a bit hectic during that time. With anything new it’s possible to happen since people are feeling out positions etc. Since then it has become more settled, better systems are put in place such as the automated phone system. The clinic is not in a stand alone building. It’s in a corporate building. I was taken aback by this, but it worked out fine. There’s a free parking garage with guest parking.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
1 round of IVF was $14,000 without meds. My meds ran about $5,800 more or less.
Describe Obehi Asemota's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Her approach in my opinion was based on the patient’s age.

2016 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Elkins takes lots of time to explain. She used language I understand and talked to me like an educated friend. I didn’t feel like she talked over my head or made me feel like I was running through a system. Instead, I felt like I was getting advice from a friend and always look forward to my appointments....Started with clomid and stimulation. Now moving on to IVF in case we want a third and still trying for a second. We can’t seem to time my cycles correctly, so we are moving forward.
EVERYONE in the office [Aspire Fertility] is outstanding. The receptionists, the nurses, care coordinators, everyone. They are all friendly, thorough, and extremely approachable.... I don’t know if any weaknesses. Rarely behind on time. Always clean. Always friendly. In and out for lab only visits. All nurses, phlebotomists, and office staff are outstanding. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and available. They return calls in a timely manner and are never concerned about additional questions.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
She is friendly, educated, laid back but still type A so she gets it when we as women feel the need for control/more knowledge. She is rarely behind and always makes you feel comfortable. She is thorough as you want her to be.
Go with the flow. Ask questions.
Describe the protocols Linda Elkins used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility Dallas and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie )
EVERYONE in the office is outstanding. The receptionists, the nurses, care coordinators, everyone. They are all friendly, thorough, and extremely approachable.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Completely average costs for IVF. About $20,000 for the first cycle of IVF/egg retrieval/embryo transfer. IUI and timed intercourse cycles were appropriately priced as well.
Describe Linda Elkins's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
She usually recommends one. And some of that is based on body habitus etc. I’m petite, so twins aren’t ideal. If we go through a few unsuccessful cycles we will try MET.
Dallas

Dr Mansfield is great. It is obvious to see that she cares for her patients and is very knowledgeable. She can come across as over the top, but I thought she was great and felt very comfortable in her care. I came to her after a poor experience at a different clinic and it was like night and day. I feel like I was being cheated an amazing experience before after coming to see Dr Mansfield!...decided my best option to start with would be Clomid and then a trigger shot of Ovidrel. She thoroughly went over the purpose and the risks. We then came in and she performed IUI for me. Follow up in 11 days for a blood test to check for pregnancy.
Every nurse [at Aspire Fertility] was friendly, open, and kind. There honesty isn’t too much interaction with the nursing staff, which is nice, as that means you have more face to face with the doctor...They have a very straight forward cash pay fee schedule that is shared on consult visit with breakdowns of what is and is not included. I paid $1250 for one IUI cycle which did not include any medication or labs. My insurance covered my consult with just a co-pay. Then of course had the cost for the donor sperm.
How was your experience with Christine Mansfield at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
I don’t have much in this realm. I did not do testing here due to transferring clinics prior to treatment. I would say though to be sure you ask if you should take anything prior to tests (which the old place did not) and I had a lot of discomfort as a result.
Dr Mansfield can come across at first as seeming fake due to her positive attitude. I feel she is actually just that nice of a person, loves what she does, and truly cares for other (which is rarely seen anymore). I found her a refreshing change from the first doctor I went to. She never made me feel rushed and always open to any questions or concerns I might have had.
Dr Mansfield decided my best option to start with would be Clomid and then a trigger shot of Ovidrel. She thoroughly went over the purpose and the risks. We then came in and she performed IUI for me. Follow up in 11 days for a blood test to check for pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Mallory)
Every nurse was friendly, open, and kind. There honesty isn’t too much interaction with the nursing staff, which is nice, as that means you have more face to face with the doctor.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The clinic is great, appointments are available promptly, they have a weekend coverage system, and seem very organized. I think an area for improvement would be more concise treatment planning with concrete steps.
Dallas

Dr. Asemota was wonderful to work with. ... She was very honest and recommended that I try IUI before I tried IVF since my insurance does not cover IVF. I really appreciate her honesty. ... She was so helpful and kind during all of the visits, assured me when I was nervous and emotional, and prayed for me that it would all work out. ... She said if it did not work after 3 tries, that I should go for the IVF procedure.
It is state of the art, the labs are clean, the rooms are clean and beautiful, and the staff is friendly, helpful and encouraging. I highly recommend Aspire. ... Jaclyn [nurse] was wonderful to work with. She knew I was a nervous wreck with the blood work and she was so gentle and kind and helped me stay calm. She answered all my questions (in person and through the portal) in a timely and professional and encouraging manner.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Dr. Asemota was kind, professional, knowledgeable, caring, thorough, on time, and encouraging. She was very honest about my chances of conceiving and what I should try first and was so encouraging through the whole process. I really enjoyed having her as a doctor. I never felt rushed, never felt like I left confused, and always looked forward to my next apt.
Be prepared for an emotional roller coaster with any infertility treatment but find comfort in knowing that the doctor and nurses at Aspire are the kindest and most helpful individuals who all want the same thing that you do, for you to have a beautiful and healthy baby :)
Dr. Asemota was wonderful to work with. She was so kind and caring and gave me hope that I could successfully have a baby one day. She explained to me that due to my diagnosis I would most likely need IUI or IVF. She was very honest and recommended that I try IUI before I tried IVF since my insurance does not cover IVF. I really appreciate her honesty. She was so helpful and kind during all of the visits, assured me when I was nervous and emotional, and prayed for me that it would all work out. Even though my IUI was unsuccessful, she encouraged me that we could try again when we were ready. I look forward to trying again one day and hope to try IVF with her. I highly recommend her and Aspire Fertility. Everyone there was so friendly, helpful and positive. They made a very emotional experience as positive as it could be.
Dr. Asemoto suggested that I try IUI first since I had not gone through any infertility treatments yet. She was hopeful that it could work for me since my tubes were clear (I had a procedure done there to make sure that they were). She said if it did not work after 3 tries, that I should go for the IVF procedure. My insurance does not cover any procedure so any procedure is costly for me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Jaclyn)
Jaclyn was wonderful to work with. She knew I was a nervous wreck with the blood work and she was so gentle and kind and helped me stay calm. She answered all my questions (in person and through the portal) in a timely and professional and encouraging manner.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The clinic is absolutely beautiful! It is located in the King Building in Atlanta. The decor is new and gorgeous. It is state of the art, the labs are clean, the rooms are clean and beautiful, and the staff is friendly, helpful and encouraging. I highly recommend Aspire.
$1400 for IUI not including cost of meds and diagnostic testing.
n/a I did not do this.
Atlanta (closed)

Dr. Asemota is a wonderful doctor. She is always open to answer questions and if she is not in the building the nurse would provide her my questions and she would email me the answer and if it was something where I needed to speak to her via phone she would call me. When I went through my miscarriage she called me in the middle of the night to check on me...I knew and understood every step.
The whole staff [at Aspire Fertility] was caring. When I was going through my miscarriage the nurse made sure she came to check on me and apologized for me going through what I was. She answered any questions I had and if she didn't have the answer she made sure she found out and got back to me...I pay through my app called Glow. The app provided discounted cost...The only weakness I noticed was when I had my d and c I was given much directions on what I need to do right after the procedure. However, when I called they made sure I understood and followed back up with me.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Make sure you write all your questions down, because I hated after I left the clinic I thought of a question that I couldn't remember while talking to her.
At this fertility clinic they make it a priority to remember the names of each of their clients. So as soon as you walk in the door they greet you by saying your name. The whole staff including the nurses made it feel like a family.
When I began my IUI cycle the procedure was broken down and a calendar was provided to show me the dates of when I would come back, when I would take shots, etc. I knew and understood every step.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Jacqueline )
The whole staff was caring. When I was going through my miscarriage the nurse made sure she came to check on me and apologized for me going through what I was. She answered any questions I had and if she didn't have the answer she made sure she found out and got back to me.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
I pay through my app called Glow. The app provided discounted cost.
I didn't do IVF therefore we did not discuss this. However, I'm positive if I went that route everything would have been explained and any concerns I would have would be taken into consideration.
Atlanta (closed)
Dr. Mansfield has listened to me. She has patiently see me cry, over share; but, not once has ever made me feel like I was a burden to her...She has explained me everything and she has gone over all of the treatment options and potential outcomes. I understand fertility treatments have their risks but I trust Dr. Mansfield is going to do her best to help me become a mom.
Everyone seems knowledgeable and friendly [at Aspire Fertility-Dallas]. Most of them treat you like family. There is one or two that seems distant. I don’t let that get to my head. They are providing me with the tools I need to achieve a successful pregnancy...She [nurse] seems ok. Sometimes she can be hard to reach or not helpful...he only hiccup I’ve had is that in some occasions, they have not called me to go over results.
How was your experience with Christine Mansfield at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Although we haven’t started my treatment journey, I know I am in good hands with Dr. Mansfield. She has explained me everything and she has gone over all of the treatment options and potential outcomes. I understand fertility treatments have their risks but I trust Dr. Mansfield is going to do her best to help me become a mom.
To ask all the questions possible because even when she doesn’t have an answer right away; she makes sure to have an answer as soon as possible.
As I mentioned, we haven’t started treatment. However, she has advice me that IVF is the treatment that has a higher success rate for my situation.
She seems ok. Sometimes she can be hard to reach or not helpful.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Everyone seems knowledgeable and friendly. Most of them treat you like family. There is one or two that seems distant. I don’t let that get to my head. They are providing me with the tools I need to achieve a successful pregnancy.
In my case, I have been quote 4K-6k for medications. 14k for IVF w/o testing and 18500 for IVF with testing. Hefty cost in comparison with the first clinic I wentz
She does have a single embryo approach. However, she explains why that’s is her approach and answer questions about other approaches for clarification.
What specific things went wrong at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The only hiccup I’ve had is that in some occasions, they have not called me to go over results.
Dallas

She [Dr. Asemota] was very upfront and compassionate about my infertility issues. She made me feel like there was hope for my situation. I always left out feeling like she had my best interest. She would always take me to her personal office to discuss my options instead of just coming into the examining room. So that always made me feel comfortable with opening up to her.
There has been a few times where I forgot what the Dr told me and I was able to reach out to Nicole [nurse at Aspire Fertility] by phone or email and she always returned my call or email immediately...Friendly and welcoming environment. All the staff are very nice. They provide snacks and drink for you and your family are waiting. If I remember correctly they even have space for children. I must admit that they are located in this huge building along with other corporate offices, where if a security guard is not sitting at the front desk when you first come in you wouldn't know how to utilize the elevator or find the company.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
She was very upfront and compassionate about my infertility issues. She made me feel like there was hope for my situation. I always left out feeling like she had my best interest. She would always take me to her personal office to discuss my options instead of just coming into the examining room. So that always made me feel comfortable with opening up to her.
Take your significant other with you to all appointments.
I felt like her and her staff took out the time to explain the process to me step by step. They gave myself and my spouse vital information on why my egg count was low and gave us hope at the same time.
I haven't gotten that far in the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Nicloe and Celeste )
There has been a few times where I forgot what the Dr told me and I was able to reach out to Nicole by phone or email and she always returned my call or email immediately even during COVID19.
Atlanta (closed)
Dr. Asemota has never rushed an appointment with us. She always fully explain everything to us from risk to expectations. She doesn’t listen to respond she listens to understand and explain.... My Protocol was really simple. I’ll start with the vitamins. (1) 6000IU Vitamin D (2) NeoQ10 Softgel capsules (1) Geritiol Tablet (1) Baby Asprin As far as the heavy stuff I stimmed for 12 days Days 1-3 75IU Menopur & 250IU Gonal F Days 4-6 150IU Menopur & 300IU Gonal F Days 7-12 150IU Menopur &300IU Gonal F & Cetrotide Triggered on Day 13 20 Eggs Retrieved 16 eggs successfully fertilized via ICSI 13 Embryos (10 Day 5 blastocysts 3 Day 6 blastocysts )
Aspire Fertility Center does not feel like a Doctors office. They care, they’re open and easy to speak with. Dr. Asemota and her tesm are amazing!... My Protocol was really simple. I’ll start with the vitamins. (1) 6000IU Vitamin D (2) NeoQ10 Softgel capsules (1) Geritiol Tablet (1) Baby Asprin As far as the heavy stuff I stimmed for 12 days Days 1-3 75IU Menopur & 250IU Gonal F Days 4-6 150IU Menopur & 300IU Gonal F Days 7-12 150IU Menopur &300IU Gonal F & Cetrotide Triggered on Day 13 20 Eggs Retrieved 16 eggs successfully fertilized via ICSI 13 Embryos (10 Day 5 blastocysts 3 Day 6 blastocysts )
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Have a list with all of you questions ready when you arrive to your consult. Also have your records with you. It will make the process easier for everyone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Vernita)
Vernita is amazing!
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Anything can happen. When it comes to fertility treatments you must be proactive, research, ask questions and don’t be afraid to ask the question “why?”. Clarity is a necessity.
I have full coverage with my insurance so our only obligation is our $30 co pay with every appointment.

2022, Unknown Success
Her [Dr. Mansfield's] bedside manner is amazing. She takes her time and does not make any appointment feel rushed. She listens to any questions or concerns and gives realistic feedback. We are just starting our IVF journey but I know that we made the right choice with Dr. Mansfield. I feel confident going forward in our journey and know that we are in the best hands possible. She is realistic with expectations about treatments and diagnoses, but also gives a sense of hope and confidence...
All the nurses [at Aspire Fertility Dallas] have been amazing. Very compassionate and understanding...Aspire Fertility Dallas, is an overall amazing clinic. From the first phone call I have always felt like I can reach out at any time if I have questions. At my first visit the office environment just felt welcoming. The front desk staff is exceptional...
How was your experience with Christine Mansfield at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Her bedside manner is amazing. She takes her time and does not make any appointment feel rushed. She listens to any questions or concerns and gives realistic feedback. We are just starting our IVF journey but I know that we made the right choice with Dr. Mansfield. I feel confident going forward in our journey and know that we are in the best hands possible. She is realistic with expectations about treatments and diagnoses, but also gives a sense of hope and confidence.
She remembers my husband and I at each visit, she reads emotions and takes the time to answer any questions or just talk through things. I never feel like she is rushing to the next thing on her schedule.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
All the nurses have been amazing. Very compassionate and understanding

2018 - 2020, Successful
I went right into IVF [with Dr. Asemota] because I had done 2 IUIs that failed at another practice. Between my failure with IUI and starting IVF I also lost a Fallopian tube...was always willing to take time to explain everything in detail and make sure I understood what was going on as well as felt comfortable...She was very kind and treated me as if I was her own daughter. She made it a point to contact me personally to go over results and make sure I was understanding everything that was going on. There were times I wanted to sit down with her to get more information and she made time to sit with me one on one.
I think the office [Aspire Fertility] overall is amazing. It’s a calm environment and everyone makes you feel welcome. They have it set up for you to have water and snacks if you want while waiting. They accommodate you and your needs to the best of their ability...Everyone that I came in contact with was great. Kristy was very good about getting back to me in a timely manner as well as answering any questions I had in detail...I went right into IVF because I had done 2 IUIs that failed at another practice. Between my failure with IUI and starting IVF I also lost a Fallopian tube.
Have patience
Dr. A was always willing to take time to explain everything in detail and make sure I understood what was going on as well as felt comfortable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Kristy Sutton)
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
I think the office overall is amazing. It’s a calm environment and everyone makes you feel welcome. They have it set up for you to have water and snacks if you want while waiting. They accommodate you and your needs to the best of their ability.
Atlanta (closed)

She [Dr. Asemota] answered questions and walked me through what we were doing. She let me set the pace. I was not pressured or bully into doing anything or buying anything. I felt welcome. Given that I do not have a partner, she welcomed my mother ... She welcomed questions and i was afraid of being up sold but she nor her staff treated me like that. They are all nice and warm.
These are nice people with spacing in the waiting room so you can talk privately. The clinic is easy to get into and out with parking. For blood work they open at 730am. If you call after hours, make you let them know which state you are calling from. Aspire has locations in several states. ... There have been up front about the prices and they are on par or below my research.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
She answered questions and walked me through what we were doing. She let me set the pace. I was not pressured or bully into doing anything or buying anything. I felt welcome. Given that I do not have a partner, she welcomed my mother
You go back a lot for blood work.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The staff is warm and welcoming. They remembered my truck was acting up and asked me about on my next visit. If you use their portal, the respond quickly.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
she said we would talk about that if i move pass iui

2018, Consult
Dr Elkins is a great doctor. ... However, sometimes I feel like I need more information about how I can make myself more fertile and it feels like I have to squeeze those answers out of her. She is compassionate and knowledgeable about what she does. We went to her because she was once a patient of her practice as well . We felt that connection that she knew what we were going through.
Great staff [Aspire Fertility]! The communication by the staff very fast and reliable . Would have liked more information about how to be more healthy and prepare for treatment. Come prepared with questions beforehand to visit. ... IUI was 1200-1400 for procedure ... [Nurse] Great communication ... Prepare your questions prior to visit ... staff is always willing to respond to any questions I had
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Dr Elkins is a great doctor. Her staff is always willing to respond to any questions I had . However, sometimes I feel like I need more information about how I can make myself more fertile and it feels like I have to squeeze those answers out of her. She is compassionate and knowledgeable about what she does. We went to her because she was once a patient of her practice as well . We felt that connection that she knew what we were going through.
Prepare your questions prior to visit
Little of both
We are preparation to seek IVF treatyfrom her next year
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: RN )
Great communication
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Great staff ! The communication by the staff very fast and reliable . Would have liked more information about how to be more healthy and prepare for treatment. Come prepared with questions beforehand to visit.
IUI was 1200-1400 for procedure
Dallas

She [Dr. Elkins] went over and beyond our expectations and hopes. As this was our first experience, we were a little nervous of what to expect. This worry was quickly alleviated, as soon as we had an opportunity to spend some time with Dr. Elkins...was kind, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable...She made my wife and I feel l like we were high profile patients but family friends...
Aspire Fertility Dallas was outstanding and I could not recommend them more....we absolutely loved our nurse Shab Liles. Shab's smile, demeanor, and knowledge was so contagious that it was hard to have a bad experience. Even after our experience was over, Shab continued to check up on us and make sure everything was going well. She went above and beyond anything we could have hoped for...I thought pricing was as expected.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Be open and honest about your experiences.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Shab Liles)
We absolutely loved our nurse Shab Liles. Shab's smile, demeanor, and knowledge was so contagious that it was hard to have a bad experience. Even after our experience was over, Shab continued to check up on us and make sure everything was going well. She went above and beyond anything we could have hoped for.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Aspire Fertility Dallas was outstanding and I could not recommend them more. Our doctor, Dr. Linda Elkins, was kind, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable. She made my wife and I feel l like we were high profile patients but family friends. She went over and beyond our expectations and hopes. As this was our first experience, we were a little nervous of what to expect. This worry was quickly alleviated, as soon as we had an opportunity to spend some time with Dr. Elkins and staff. In addition, we absolutely loved our nurse Shab Liles. Shab's smile, demeanor, and knowledge was so contagious that it was hard to have a bad experience. Even after our experience was over, Shab continued to check up on us and make sure everything was going well. She went above and beyond anything we could have hoped for. Having worked in hundreds of hospitals and clinics across the country, I found this facility to be state of the art in both the rooms and equipment. There are too many other staff members at Aspire Dallas that made this experience great to name for both my wife and I. However, I would highly recommend the competent and knowledge staff at Aspire. When experiencing such an significant milestone in your life, it is important to have a team that you can trust and count on. Aspire Dallas should be your first call..
I thought pricing was as expected.
Dallas
We feel extremely confident when we see Dr Acemota. She always has the answers to our questions and understand that this is new territory for us. She also will inform us if she feels rather or not she thinks something is a good idea like having twins. If your Dr. is not compassionate, knowledgeable, and eager to answer all of your questions like Dr. Acemota, you probably should try to get a appointment with her.... She demonstrated patience and empathy as well as give sound recommendations to achieve the best possible outcome. She never appeared bothered by any question and was understanding about our concerns.
[Aspire Fertility-Atlanta] Clinics strengths are organization, staff, state of the art facility, and understanding of how overwhelming the process has been. Weaknesses are really it's just a costly process but I know that the process itself is expensive.... The nursing staff was knowledgeable and friendly so far. We have no complaints at all.... Process is expensive but I suppose it is expected somewhere between 18-23k
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
The one piece of advice I would give is to ask any question that crosses your mine no matter how finite the question is. This is not something you do everyday.
Dr. Asemota was thorough and understanding about this daunting process when addressed with our questions. She demonstrated patience and empathy as well as give sound recommendations to achieve the best possible outcome. She never appeared bothered by any question and was understanding about our concerns.
We are still going through the process. So far we have accessed the number of eggs, labs, and accessed spouse.
Process is expensive but I suppose it is expected somewhere between 18-23k
Atlanta (closed)
She [Dr. Obehi Asemota] is an amazing doctor. She’s very patient & will give a treatment that’s for you that is very detailed & puts you in a great position for success. I’ve felt so comfortable throughout this process.... She was very thorough & thou we feel that we should rush she showed us all options. She is very intentive.
It’s [Aspire Fertility-Atlanta] easy access off the highway, you don’t have to pay for parking (not that I know of) & it’s a beautiful office. The lab is amazing & my husband felt VERY comfortable during his appointments. You don’t feel like a number there.... The nursing staff can be a little more thorough with next steps. I feel sometimes I’m having to follow up with everything..
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
She is an amazing doctor. She’s very patient & will give a treatment that’s for you that is very detailed & puts you in a great position for success. I’ve felt so comfortable throughout this process.
Ask lots of questions! She will answer whatever you need.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
It’s easy access off the highway, you don’t have to pay for parking (not that I know of) & it’s a beautiful office. The lab is amazing & my husband felt VERY comfortable during his appointments. You don’t feel like a number there.
$12,000 IVF (without meds)
Atlanta (closed)

She [Dr. Obehi Asemota] was very responsive with getting medicine sent into pharmacy, very informative about procedure, encouraging. Even when procedure didn’t go as planned and I became a little uneasy she was reassuring, calming and supportive...Highly recommend her & her team. Feels like family!...Tried single first transfer, unsuccessful. 2nd attempt, transferred two.... pregnant with twins...Always considered feelings and did her best along with her team to make sure I was always comfortable
[Aspire Fertility is] Patient friendly. Welcoming. Educational. Don’t sugar coat the cost nor steps required for the process. They’re warm ppl and genuinely care. They don’t pressure you about anything.. everything is at the speed you request...Highly recommend her [Dr. Asemota] & her team. Feels like family!...Tried single first transfer, unsuccessful. 2nd attempt, transferred two.... pregnant with twins...She [Dr. Obehi Asemota] was very responsive with getting medicine sent into pharmacy, very informative about procedure, encouraging. Even when procedure didn’t go as planned and I became a little uneasy she was reassuring, calming and supportive...Highly recommend her & her team. Feels like family!.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
She was very responsive with getting medicine sent into pharmacy, very informative about procedure, encouraging. Even when procedure didn’t go as planned and I became a little uneasy she was reassuring, calming and supportive.
Highly recommend her & her team. Feels like family!