7.1

6 Concourse Parkway, Ste 250
Atlanta, GA 30328-6117
678-274-6760

2022, Unknown Success
Her [Dr. Mansfield's] bedside manner is amazing. She takes her time and does not make any appointment feel rushed. She listens to any questions or concerns and gives realistic feedback. We are just starting our IVF journey but I know that we made the right choice with Dr. Mansfield. I feel confident going forward in our journey and know that we are in the best hands possible. She is realistic with expectations about treatments and diagnoses, but also gives a sense of hope and confidence...
All the nurses [at Aspire Fertility Dallas] have been amazing. Very compassionate and understanding...Aspire Fertility Dallas, is an overall amazing clinic. From the first phone call I have always felt like I can reach out at any time if I have questions. At my first visit the office environment just felt welcoming. The front desk staff is exceptional...
How was your experience with Christine Mansfield at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Her bedside manner is amazing. She takes her time and does not make any appointment feel rushed. She listens to any questions or concerns and gives realistic feedback. We are just starting our IVF journey but I know that we made the right choice with Dr. Mansfield. I feel confident going forward in our journey and know that we are in the best hands possible. She is realistic with expectations about treatments and diagnoses, but also gives a sense of hope and confidence.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christine Mansfield at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
She remembers my husband and I at each visit, she reads emotions and takes the time to answer any questions or just talk through things. I never feel like she is rushing to the next thing on her schedule.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
All the nurses have been amazing. Very compassionate and understanding

2022, Unknown Success
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
I really appreciated Dr. Mansfield’s personalized approach and caution given my situation...You’ll mostly communicate with nurse and coordinators outside appointments so make sure you have any questions for [her] ready during the ultrasound portion...She takes time to listen and address concerns. She seems to really be cheering us on. She does a good job of explaining each procedure and helping you know what to expect.
The [Aspire Fertility] front desk staff is so kind and welcoming! I really appreciated everyone I met. Other than the communication that I felt was lacking at times I had no issues and really felt supported by all the team members that I met...The nurses were very compassionate and helpful. However, I wanted more communication around next steps and timelines.
How was your experience with Christine Mansfield at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
I really appreciate Dr. Mansfield. She’s been so kind and helpful to us in our hope to get pregnant. She takes time to listen and address concerns. She seems to really be cheering us on. She does a good job of explaining each procedure and helping you know what to expect.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christine Mansfield at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
You’ll mostly communicate with nurse and coordinators outside appointments so make sure you have any questions for Dr. Mansfield ready during the ultrasound portion.
Dr. Mansfield is so kind and compassionate. It seems like she really cares about her patients.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The nurses were very compassionate and helpful. However, I wanted more communication around next steps and timelines. Sometimes it would take them a couple days to respond. Overall, they were helpful, but I didn’t always feel like the office was organized.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The front desk staff is so kind and welcoming! I really appreciated everyone I met. Other than the communication that I felt was lacking at times I had no issues and really felt supported by all the team members that I met.
Describe Christine Mansfield's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
I really appreciated Dr. Mansfield’s personalized approach and caution given my situation. She put me at ease about what to expect.

2019 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Mansfield is a very kind and warm human being. She was very supportive when discovering I had miscarried and handled the appointment as well as can be expected considering. Her care and concern was easily felt...she was the one to do all the sonograms and that she is very hands on with cases rather than just popping in to give results....
The major strength of the clinic [Aspire Fertility] was Megan who manned the front desk. She was always on point, available to help with any concerns, and friendly. If you ever encounter difficulty getting a response from the coordinator or nurse she is always able to help and to get answers...There was a lapse in communication and was provided incorrect instructions on a cycle by a nurse that caused my cycle to be extended. There were multiple occasions I had to call to ask about a protocol due to not being provided clear information...
How was your experience with Christine Mansfield at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Dr. Mansfield is a kind and warm person. It is easily seen how passionate she is about her work and how much she enjoys helping people start or grow their family. I love that she was the one to do all the sonograms and that she is very hands on with cases rather than just popping in to give results.
One piece of advice would be to make sure you are open and communicate your concerns or questions to Dr. Mansfield.
Describe the protocols Christine Mansfield used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility Dallas and their degree of success.
I don’t remember the exact protocol for my 2 failed IUIs or my IVF cycle. Due to my DOR we were more aggressive with dosing. Although, my body did not respond to the stimulation and I only had 2 eggs retrieved.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The nurse was knowledgeable and friendly each interaction and readily available for communication online or via email.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The major strength of the clinic was Megan who manned the front desk. She was always on point, available to help with any concerns, and friendly. If you ever encounter difficulty getting a response from the coordinator or nurse she is always able to help and to get answers.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christine Mansfield at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
IUIs were around $1200 each plus the donor sperm and medication. One round of IVF without testing was $12,500 plus $6000 for medication as well as extra for donor sperm. The second FET was $3500. Each time I had anesthesia it was $500 that was not billed to insurance.
This wasn’t really an issue for us due to low number of embryos.

2021, Consult
She [Dr. Christine Mansfield] answered my questions when I asked but no additional information was freely provided to us. She picked up from where a previous doctor left off when she left the clinic. We havent had any additional appointments with Dr Mansfield and I feel like if a doctor truly cares, they would reach out to check on you to see if you have any questions or concerns or how you are doing mentally.
The [Aspire Fertility Dallas] clinic has very nice people working there but they are not that organized and was constantly looking for information or trying to find information. They could do a better job of providing all possible options and additional information that could be helpful for a potential patient make better informed decisions as this process is mentally draining, costly, and dangerous.
How was your experience with Christine Mansfield at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
She answered my questions when I asked but no additional information was freely provided to us. She picked up from where a previous doctor left off when she left the clinic. We havent had any additional appointments with Dr Mansfield and I feel like if a doctor truly cares, they would reach out to check on you to see if you have any questions or concerns or how you are doing mentally.
Make sure you choose a doctor that is more than a doctor but is well rounded and has reviews that include more information than just about the doctor is nice
I wasn’t provided with additional information that me or my husband could be doing to help our chances and was just told the IVF was the best option
We didn’t have any treatments just testing
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The clinic has very nice people working there but they are not that organized and was constantly looking for information or trying to find information. They could do a better job of providing all possible options and additional information that could be helpful for a potential patient make better informed decisions as this process is mentally draining, costly, and dangerous.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
They failed to provide options on how to pay for some testing options

2020, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Christine Mansfield] always greeted my husband and I by our names. And anytime she knew could tell I was anxious or upset, she would calm me down and was never afraid of giving a hug if it was needed...She doesn’t hide anything and tells you the honest truth but in a kind way. She is warm and someone you feel comfortable around.
[Aspire Fertility - Dallas] is its own facility in a shared building space. Everything is always clean and everyone is always friendly. The area where they do retrievals and transfers is actually very relaxing...The clinic has a set protocol of only transferring one embryo on the first transfer but now that we are needing to do a second one, we have the option...
How was your experience with Christine Mansfield at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
She doesn’t hide anything and tells you the honest truth but in a kind way. She is warm and someone you feel comfortable around. I can’t give her enough praise or recommend her fast enough. I’m lucky she was the first doctor I saw and didn’t feel the need to look around.
You’re going to love her.
She always greeted my husband and I by our names. And anytime she knew could tell I was anxious or upset, she would calm me down and was never afraid of giving a hug if it was needed.
I don’t have a response for this.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Mallory Jackson)
Mallory is as warm and caring as Dr. Mansfield. I never hesitated to ask her questions and she was always quick to respond.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Aspire is its own facility in a shared building space. Everything is always clean and everyone is always friendly. The area where they do retrievals and transfers is actually very relaxing. Going there will never feel like a dreaded task because they truly treat you like family and not a patient.
Egg retrieval, frozen embryos storage for a year, and first frozen transfer were lumped together :$18,000. Medicine was paid separately and was around $4000 for everything from egg retrieval to the first transfer. Our transfer failed and in order to do another one it will be $3500 to the clinic and medicine cost will be separate and I’m not sure how much that will be at the moment.
The clinic has a set protocol of only transferring one embryo on the first transfer but now that we are needing to do a second one, we have the option. She did give us the risk and her opinions but it’s ultimately our decision.
Dallas
No explanation was given to me [by Dr. Obehi Asemota] about my treatment strategy...You won't see her that often. I've been up to this location several times and have only seen her 6 times. I've read others reviews about Dr. Asemota giving them her phone number but that wasn't my experience. She is nice however...11 eggs turned into 1 embryo at blastocyst...2nd try: (I advise I would like more eggs retrieved ) Gonal-F 300 units Low-Dose hCG 10 units Ganirelix Aspirin 81 mg-continue daily Prenatal vitamins daily-continue Results: 11 eggs again, still pending results
the staff [at Aspire Fertility] doesn't typically explain why they are asking you to do something...No explanation was given to me about my treatment strategy...Nursing staff is great. However my coordinator never officially introduced herself and when she sees me in person she doesn't speak. She also doesn't explain the reasons behind the course of actions I have to take. Also when it came time for my 2nd egg retrieval she was in the room on her phone standing in front of me while my legs were spread open in stirrups. That made me uncomfortable.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Ask questions and be persistent...You won't get answers to questions with asking... meaning the staff doesn't typically explain why they are asking you to do something.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Any time I was at the office the nurses took their time-
Describe the protocols Obehi Asemota used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility Dallas and their degree of success.
No explanation was given to me about my treatment strategy: 1st time: Gonal-F 175 units and Low-Dose hCG 5 units, Ganirelix Aspirin 81 mg-continue daily Prenatal vitamins daily-continue Results: 11 eggs turned into 1 embryo at blastocyst 2nd try: (I advise I would like more eggs retrieved ) Gonal-F 300 units Low-Dose hCG 10 units Ganirelix Aspirin 81 mg-continue daily Prenatal vitamins daily-continue Results: 11 eggs again, still pending results
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Kristy )
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Ask questions, try to get the 7:30am appointments the office is typically empty then. The equipment is new so that's a plus and the facility is always clean. The nurses always make sure their hands are clean.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Describe Obehi Asemota's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Preferred single
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
I was randomly scheduled a 2nd sonohysterogram without being informed of the reason why- I had to ask if there was an issue to be advised that they saw a polyp the 1st time (no one informed me during the 1st exam) and wanted to see if it went away.
Atlanta (closed)
[Dr. Elkins] knew exactly what to say and how to say it...knew my chart and had already communicated with my obgyn about everything I had gone through even before just our consultation...leveled with me and told me it would be hard but that she knew she could help...comforts you in the pain of a moment or procedure and every step after...several points of bad news delivery and she did it with grace and compassion.
[Aspire Fertility is] always quiet, well kept and the staff is so happy to see you and hear your story...greeted by your name and they care for your body and mind all in the same way - with the hope and determination to help give you what you want...[nurse] calls to check in and make sure I’m not having any issues and even if I don’t see her on blood draw days or quick appointments she always says hello!
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Dr. Elkins is one of the best doctors I have ever had experience with and not just ivf doctors. She knows what you’re going through on a personal level and makes sure to learn about you and your spouse outside of your fertility. She explains every part of treatment and answers questions no matter how silly, she comforts you in the pain of a moment or procedure and every step after. We had several points of bad news delivery and she did it with grace and compassion. I can’t say enough about her and even through our failures I dont doubt her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Be ready to explain your whole situation and be ready to be met with a friendly face and demeanor! She wants to know about you and work through everything with you! She may be busy but she takes her time and makes you feel like you’re her only patient of the day.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
From the moment I met with Dr.Elkins she knew exactly what to say and how to say it. She knew my chart and had already communicated with my obgyn about everything I had gone through even before just our consultation. She leveled with me and told me it would be hard but that she knew she could help.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Heather)
The nurses on staff are wonderful. Heather especially as she communicated with me and answered all questions leading into the ivf process. She calls to check in and make sure I’m not having any issues and even if I don’t see her on blood draw days or quick appointments she always says hello!
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
We love our clinic! It’s always quiet, well kept and the staff is so happy to see you and hear your story. From the moment you walk in you’re greeted by your name and they care for your body and mind all in the same way - with the hope and determination to help give you what you want and be there in the good and bad.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
At total a full ivf cycle with one transfer is around $13,500
Dallas
He [Dr. John Wu] is incredibly intelligent and explained everything to me so well. I'm a nurse but he still took the time to explain all the details, what to expect and all while connecting with us on a level like we were old friends. He personally called me with results and suggestions and made me feel like I was the top priority...Dont be afraid to ask any questions. You will get ur answers on a level you will understand.
This is my first IVF journey and I'm so very thankful I found this [Aspire Fertility] clinic...You feel like an important person here. You felt heard and with compassion. You feel like you have a a whole team cheering for you. From the moment you walk in ur greeted with happy smiling faces to the nurses and lab techs to embryolgist and of course my Dr. Knowing exactly what was coming next and being filled with useful information made this stressful journey of infertility much more easier.
How was your experience with John Wu at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
He is incredibly intelligent and explained everything to me so well. I'm a nurse but he still took the time to explain all the details, what to expect and all while connecting with us on a level like we were old friends. He personally called me with results and suggestions and made me feel like I was the top priority.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Wu at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Wu at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
He took his time to answer every question I had. He listened to what I had to say without ever rushing me. He has a sense of humor and a personality like an old friend.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
They were all amazing. I never felt lost of confused as to what was next or what I was expected. The response time from when I called or emailed was same day or early the next. Great group of staff
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
You feel like an important person here. You felt heard and with compassion. You feel like you have a a whole team cheering for you. From the moment you walk in ur greeted with happy smiling faces to the nurses and lab techs to embryolgist and of course my Dr. Knowing exactly what was coming next and being filled with useful information made this stressful journey of infertility much more easier. This is my first IVF journey and I'm so very thankful I found this clinic. I drive 6 hours to be oadt of this clinic and will do so for my 1 remaining embryo in a couple years.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Wu at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Describe John Wu's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
He gave me the choice but explained that in my personal situation (had 2 normal one female one male) I wanted a boy. I wouldnt have minded twins but since we only had 2 he suggested it best in transfer the male which was top quality rather than the boy and the girl. He explained statistics and risks associated with multiples and I made the decision to transfer the Male. I always feel like he was armed with information and statistics which I appreciated.
John Wu
Dallas
Dr. Mansfield has listened to me. She has patiently see me cry, over share; but, not once has ever made me feel like I was a burden to her...She has explained me everything and she has gone over all of the treatment options and potential outcomes. I understand fertility treatments have their risks but I trust Dr. Mansfield is going to do her best to help me become a mom.
Everyone seems knowledgeable and friendly [at Aspire Fertility-Dallas]. Most of them treat you like family. There is one or two that seems distant. I don’t let that get to my head. They are providing me with the tools I need to achieve a successful pregnancy...She [nurse] seems ok. Sometimes she can be hard to reach or not helpful...he only hiccup I’ve had is that in some occasions, they have not called me to go over results.
How was your experience with Christine Mansfield at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Although we haven’t started my treatment journey, I know I am in good hands with Dr. Mansfield. She has explained me everything and she has gone over all of the treatment options and potential outcomes. I understand fertility treatments have their risks but I trust Dr. Mansfield is going to do her best to help me become a mom.
To ask all the questions possible because even when she doesn’t have an answer right away; she makes sure to have an answer as soon as possible.
As I mentioned, we haven’t started treatment. However, she has advice me that IVF is the treatment that has a higher success rate for my situation.
She seems ok. Sometimes she can be hard to reach or not helpful.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Everyone seems knowledgeable and friendly. Most of them treat you like family. There is one or two that seems distant. I don’t let that get to my head. They are providing me with the tools I need to achieve a successful pregnancy.
In my case, I have been quote 4K-6k for medications. 14k for IVF w/o testing and 18500 for IVF with testing. Hefty cost in comparison with the first clinic I wentz
She does have a single embryo approach. However, she explains why that’s is her approach and answer questions about other approaches for clarification.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The only hiccup I’ve had is that in some occasions, they have not called me to go over results.

2018 - 2020, Successful
I went right into IVF [with Dr. Asemota] because I had done 2 IUIs that failed at another practice. Between my failure with IUI and starting IVF I also lost a Fallopian tube...was always willing to take time to explain everything in detail and make sure I understood what was going on as well as felt comfortable...She was very kind and treated me as if I was her own daughter. She made it a point to contact me personally to go over results and make sure I was understanding everything that was going on. There were times I wanted to sit down with her to get more information and she made time to sit with me one on one.
I think the office [Aspire Fertility] overall is amazing. It’s a calm environment and everyone makes you feel welcome. They have it set up for you to have water and snacks if you want while waiting. They accommodate you and your needs to the best of their ability...Everyone that I came in contact with was great. Kristy was very good about getting back to me in a timely manner as well as answering any questions I had in detail...I went right into IVF because I had done 2 IUIs that failed at another practice. Between my failure with IUI and starting IVF I also lost a Fallopian tube.
Have patience
Dr. A was always willing to take time to explain everything in detail and make sure I understood what was going on as well as felt comfortable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Kristy Sutton)
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
I think the office overall is amazing. It’s a calm environment and everyone makes you feel welcome. They have it set up for you to have water and snacks if you want while waiting. They accommodate you and your needs to the best of their ability.

2020, Consult
Dr. Elkins is very knowledgeable and straightforward. She made me feel comfortable during our consultations. She answered my questions, but wasn't able to pinpoint exact recommendations. But at the same time I felt like she was too busy to take me on based on her staff...[new patient advice] Be pushy with her staff.
The clinic seemed very disorganized and did not return calls timely nor give accurate information on testing. Someone always had a different response. I felt like I was a number not a patient that was going through something...Dr. Elkins is very knowledgeable and straightforward. She made me feel comfortable during our consultations
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Be pushy with her staff.
Dallas

She [Dr. Obehi Asemota] was very responsive with getting medicine sent into pharmacy, very informative about procedure, encouraging. Even when procedure didn’t go as planned and I became a little uneasy she was reassuring, calming and supportive...Highly recommend her & her team. Feels like family!...Tried single first transfer, unsuccessful. 2nd attempt, transferred two.... pregnant with twins...Always considered feelings and did her best along with her team to make sure I was always comfortable
[Aspire Fertility is] Patient friendly. Welcoming. Educational. Don’t sugar coat the cost nor steps required for the process. They’re warm ppl and genuinely care. They don’t pressure you about anything.. everything is at the speed you request...Highly recommend her [Dr. Asemota] & her team. Feels like family!...Tried single first transfer, unsuccessful. 2nd attempt, transferred two.... pregnant with twins...She [Dr. Obehi Asemota] was very responsive with getting medicine sent into pharmacy, very informative about procedure, encouraging. Even when procedure didn’t go as planned and I became a little uneasy she was reassuring, calming and supportive...Highly recommend her & her team. Feels like family!.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
She was very responsive with getting medicine sent into pharmacy, very informative about procedure, encouraging. Even when procedure didn’t go as planned and I became a little uneasy she was reassuring, calming and supportive.
Highly recommend her & her team. Feels like family!
Atlanta (closed)

Go in knowing that she is soft-spoken, but very clinical. She's patient and kind, but not warm. ... I have low ovarian reserve, so egg retrieval wasn't a huge amount. Dr.Asemota was very supportive of a second retrieval and we were so lucky to get a number of embryos we were happy with and ready for transfer. ... She's obviously incredibly intelligent, knows what she is doing and is trustworthy. She was always honest with us.
... suddenly a year later , they [Aspire Fertility] said they DON'T accept our United Insurance. This has left us in a financial mess. Billing has outright lied to my husband. Because of their error we are closing in on a time sensitive medication deadline for embryo transfer and I am unable to even get my prescriptions. No one will call my husband back. ... Brandy my phlebotomist is basically my favorite person ever. Niecey and Vernita were always very kind. Melody at the front desk was always nice and remembered my name when I walked in.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
I was really impressed with Dr.Asemota! She's obviously incredibly intelligent, knows what she is doing and is trustworthy. She was always honest with us. I appreciated how patient she was when I was upset over a result. She has handed me tissues while I cried and told me that it would all be okay, I just needed to keep my head up.
Go in knowing that she is soft-spoken, but very clinical. She's patient and kind, but not warm. I actually appreciated her bedside manner, but I am a person who likes someone to tell me the truth nicely. She does that with no frills.
Dr.Asemota was very kind and attentive. She is a great doctor.
It was suggested that we try IUI first. I had my fallopian tubes evaluated, they were open and normal so we proceeded with 5 IUI cycles, we had one chemical pregnancy which was devastating, then 4 negatives then we moved onto IVF. I have low ovarian reserve, so egg retrieval wasn't a huge amount. Dr.Asemota was very supportive of a second retrieval and we were so lucky to get a number of embryos we were happy with and ready for transfer.
Kristy has been very good about answering questions. While we were going through the cycle she was willing to call us back on the weekend while the clinic was closed. I really appreciate her approach and her kindness.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Strengths: Beautiful, in house lab, Brandy my phlebotomist is basically my favorite person ever. Niecey and Vernita were always very kind. Melody at the front desk was always nice and remembered my name when I walked in. Weaknesses: We were told from the start that our insurance was accepted. Even on their own website they say Insurance Coverage for Fertility Treatment "Aspire Fertility accepts all health insurance. If your insurer covers a fertility treatment, you will be able to choose us." yet, they started off by telling us we were on track and then suddenly a year later , they said they DON'T accept our United Insurance. This has left us in a financial mess. Billing has outright lied to my husband. Because of their error we are closing in on a time sensitive medication deadline for embryo transfer and I am unable to even get my prescriptions. No one will call my husband back. He was promised a call from their primary billing office in Houston last week and again a follow up today. He has called them, they have not called him back. I have requested my medical records and embryology reports, I just want to see them. I expected that we would have this billing worked out by now, we want them to be paid. I was told that I would have those and an embryologist reach out to me today. Nothing. Even if they are going to be late, I wish they would just tell us that is what is happening. I've been sobbing for a week because I know that our future is in jeopardy. No one should have to endure this. The process is hard, but this is heartbreaking and for no reason. It isn't kind, it isn't fair, it isn't just, it isn't honest, and it's 100% the fault of billing. I place no blame on the care team. They were wonderful, but they aren't able to console me if they aren't allowed to talk to me because billing won't correspond and coordinate with my husband to reopen that line of communication. I'm sobbing as I write this now. My heart is broken. We are so very close to the goal, and now it may all be gone.
Since billing didn't file anything correctly and then denies the insurance was ever accepted, although we have written confirmation of such, I don't know. I just know that they won't call us back to help us settle appropriately.
I really liked Dr.Asemota's honesty. She obviously was looking out for our best chance to get pregnant and suggested 2 embryo transfer. We agreed with her.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Billing has literally stopped everything. What was running smoothly for the most part has grinded to a complete halt. BILLING refuses to communicate. As a result, it seems that the lab is unwilling to communicate as I was told I would hear from them today. No medical records, no embryology reports.... I literally have nothing. All I know is that I have 6 embryos waiting. No idea what grades...no idea if I will ever even get to meet them.

2016 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Elkins takes lots of time to explain. She used language I understand and talked to me like an educated friend. I didn’t feel like she talked over my head or made me feel like I was running through a system. Instead, I felt like I was getting advice from a friend and always look forward to my appointments....Started with clomid and stimulation. Now moving on to IVF in case we want a third and still trying for a second. We can’t seem to time my cycles correctly, so we are moving forward.
EVERYONE in the office [Aspire Fertility] is outstanding. The receptionists, the nurses, care coordinators, everyone. They are all friendly, thorough, and extremely approachable.... I don’t know if any weaknesses. Rarely behind on time. Always clean. Always friendly. In and out for lab only visits. All nurses, phlebotomists, and office staff are outstanding. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and available. They return calls in a timely manner and are never concerned about additional questions.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
She is friendly, educated, laid back but still type A so she gets it when we as women feel the need for control/more knowledge. She is rarely behind and always makes you feel comfortable. She is thorough as you want her to be.
Go with the flow. Ask questions.
Describe the protocols Linda Elkins used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility Dallas and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie )
EVERYONE in the office is outstanding. The receptionists, the nurses, care coordinators, everyone. They are all friendly, thorough, and extremely approachable.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Completely average costs for IVF. About $20,000 for the first cycle of IVF/egg retrieval/embryo transfer. IUI and timed intercourse cycles were appropriately priced as well.
Describe Linda Elkins's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
She usually recommends one. And some of that is based on body habitus etc. I’m petite, so twins aren’t ideal. If we go through a few unsuccessful cycles we will try MET.
Dallas

The nursing staff [Aspire Fertility] was always warm and friendly! They made a very uncomfortable situation bearable. I’m grateful to have such a great team that’s compassionate and always available to answer my questions.... The clinic is not in a stand alone building. It’s in a corporate building. I was taken aback by this, but it worked out fine. There’s a free parking garage with guest parking.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Dr Obehi Osemota gave me realistic expectations, but at the same time I had hope even though the odds were against me based on my numbers. She assured me throughout the process that things can change and we aren’t out the dark. Things changed instantly, however going through a cycle with a transfer has given me insight of what to expect. Unfortunately, I have to have another surgery to remove the fibroids and was given the choice to go through another cycle to retrieve more eggs since we are left with only one embryo. Ideally, we would love to since either case I must have surgery prior to transferring the remaining embryo. Dr Asemota provided me with all my options at every given time. I’ve had several surgeries during this process and to think I need to have another one is overwhelming, however I know that I am in good hands and will remain optimistic of what is to come. I’m grateful to have a straightforward doctor that listens to my concerns and provide me with realistic feedback. I’m well informed about what’s happening with my IVF journey.
Ask questions, be open and honest. Do not be afraid to voice your concerns and ask the things that are lingering in your head. Your doctor should provide you with honest professional feedback even if it’s something that may not be pleasing to you. I would also say be patient with yourself. It’s easy to want to rush things, however nothing happens before it’s time. This will save you from a world of headache.
The office in Atlanta is the extension of the clinic in Houston, Texas. It’s relatively new and pretty small. The staff are great with communication and keeping one in the loop even when things may get a little hectic. My situation is a challenging case. My numbers were sky high and even though we haven’t hit the end goal as of yet, Dr Asemota surpassed what she originally thought. She wanted me to try for the sake of my sanity and my body produced more than expected. We hit many road bumps during this journey, but the human factor remained. Prior to IVF, I needed to remove my remaining tube, because it was blocked. After my egg retrieval, it took my body some time to heal. Right before transfer at my baseline appointment, we notice spotting, so I was canceled. I was devastated, however Dr Asemota explained to me why it wouldn’t be a good environment to transfer and requested for a saline ultrasound along with an endometriosis biopsy to be done to assure there aren’t any infection. Everything came back normal and we proceeded with the transfer earlier this year. Everything seemed to be perfect, but we didn’t implant and she wanted to do a hysteroscopy to look inside my uterus. We found out although I do not have fibroids inside my uterus, they are protruding in my uterus which may be the cause of the failed IVF cycle. She called me directly to give me the news and was so calm and reassuring that we still have hope with our 1 remaining embryo.
My case required an aggressive form of IVF with high dosage of meds. The protocol started with birth control then afterwards I had to start taking GonalF-450IU, Chorionic Gonad and Cetrotide prior to egg retrieval. My body responded pretty well under this protocol. She was concerned with my numbers that I may not respond, but I was a fast responder to the meds prescribed. Prior to egg retrieval she prescribed Azithromycin, baby aspirin, low-hcg 10IU for the trigger shot. For transfer, I took estradiol 2mg 3 times per day, along with estradiol patches(changed every 3 days), baby aspirin, and progesterone in oil IM shots at night.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The nursing staff was always warm and friendly! They made a very uncomfortable situation bearable. I’m grateful to have such a great team that’s compassionate and always available to answer my questions.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The clinic is fairly new and during my time there staff overturn was happening and things got a bit hectic during that time. With anything new it’s possible to happen since people are feeling out positions etc. Since then it has become more settled, better systems are put in place such as the automated phone system. The clinic is not in a stand alone building. It’s in a corporate building. I was taken aback by this, but it worked out fine. There’s a free parking garage with guest parking.
1 round of IVF was $14,000 without meds. My meds ran about $5,800 more or less.
Her approach in my opinion was based on the patient’s age.
Atlanta (closed)

[Dr. Elkins] makes you feel welcomed and wants your dream to come true of having a family and wants to help you and your spouse get there....But me and my wife both try to make sure we ask the right questions as though sometimes we feel like some things get missed or not communicated correctly some of the time.... Dr.Elkins suggested that we use unmedicated IUI seeing that I have no health problems and I am a younger woman and that I seem to ovulate regularly.
They [nurses- Aspire Fertility] manage time well, make sure to communicate appropriate things such as test results same day. Help you out with making sure you are comfortable while taking your blood.... Megan at the front desk is very helpful and very organized. She knows the patient very well and has the correct information for the correct patients. Also make sure to get there early just in case they can get you back sooner, happens sometimes.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
She makes you feel welcomed and wants your dream to come true of having a family and wants to help you and your spouse get there. She is truly a good person and wants what’s best for her patients but again my wife and I seem to ask a lot of questions that seems she should have already covered them at that specific visit. Maybe we are just new to all of this and have read up on a lot of things thinking we should ask if she doesnt cover it or maybe at that time of the visit that’s not something she should go over? We would just want to know everything no matter what and seems we are the ones looking for answers that haven’t always been given to us.
If you are new to the fertility process research and have questions ready just in case.
Any news that I have gotten has always been said with compassion as though she feels our pain like with my first try ending in a miscarriage and when i tried again with the result as a negitave pregnancy test. Talk on a personal level as we get to know each other as we build our relationship with our doctor. But me and my wife both try to make sure we ask the right questions as though sometimes we feel like some things get missed or not communicated correctly some of the time.
Dr.Elkins suggested that we use unmedicated IUI seeing that I have no health problems and I am a younger woman and that I seem to ovulate regularly. My wife and I tracked my ovulation for 3 months before we tried for the first time and it was like clock work so the 4th cycle we tried and got a positive pregnancy test. Everything was good until the 7 week ultrasound and there was nothing in the sack. We were given three options to move forward with our miscarriage. One was to let it run its course, two was medication and three was surgery. So at 9 weeks still with the hope it wasn’t a miscarriage we checked one more time and still nothing so at that point we moved forward with the medication for the miscarriage. After everything was said and done we tried again on my first cycle after my miscarriage. Dr.Elkins suggested that it wouldn’t hurt to try, trusting her judgment, it ended with a negitave pregnancy test. We have taken a cycle off due to the fact that I still don’t feel 100% with my cycles yet. We asked Dr.Elkins what she thinks would be best for us with the best possible chance and she still thinks unmedicated IUI is still an option. I still don’t feel 100% with this cycle off so my wife and I have decided to try the medicated IUI this upcoming cycle. We just want our best chance. She didn’t seem forth going with the idea of a medicated IUI but announced it was our decision. We didn’t know how many more months would pass by until I felt 100% with my body but didn’t want to waste time which is why we have decided to try the medicated route. She supports us in that decision whether she agrees with it or not. We don’t have a lot of money so the tries we have attempted and are about to attempt will probly be our last for awhile.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
They manage time well, make sure to communicate appropriate things such as test results same day. Help you out with making sure you are comfortable while taking your blood. Very helpful when I passed out and was convulsing on my Bata 2 blood test, moved my to another room and made sure I was ok before leaving. (not good with blood) Thwybhave actually notated to take my blood on any upcoming bloodwork for a Bata 2 to be takin while laying down in one of the rooms in the hopes all that doesn’t happen again.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Megan at the front desk is very helpful and very organized. She knows the patient very well and has the correct information for the correct patients. Also make sure to get there early just in case they can get you back sooner, happens sometimes. Also be prepared to be taken back after your appointment time, happens more than not.
$550 for unmedicated IUI $10 for miscarriage medication $60 for RhoGam $1,400 for upcoming medicated IUI $50 or so for Clomid $100-$150 or so for trigger shot We were actually charged twice for our first unmedicated IUI even though it was already taken care of and took a little bit for it to get fixed.
We don’t need any of these routes.
Dallas

Make sure that you find out if she [Dr. Linda Elkins] will be able to do the procedure when you make the appointment for IUI’s...two out of the five IUIs were done by a nurse and not her. I was not aware this was going to happen before hand...We started with IUI’s and taking clomid...We are talking about going forward with IVF in June and she said she would probably only put one embryo during the first IVF attempt...She always seemed to talk to me about me and cared about my thoughts and feelings too.
$1,400 for IUI plus medication. $14,000 for IVF plus medication [at Aspire Fertility]...The lady at the front desk when you come in is super friendly and helpful...There has been a couple of times I have called about something and do not get a call back. I have to then call back again...I had two of my IUIs performed by a nurse and both times she was super friendly and helpful. I have called about questions and when I get a chance to talk to them they are always able to answer my questions.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
I love Dr. Elkins. She is very personable and easy to talk to. She takes her time with you and is very informative. I never felt rushed when she was with you. The only problem I had was that two out of the five IUIs were done by a nurse and not her. I was not aware this was going to happen before hand.
Make sure that you find out if she will be able to do the procedure when you make the appointment for IUI’s.
We started with IUI’s and taking clomid. I took two pills once a day for five days. I would go in for blood work and a sonogram on or around day 3, 5 10 and then once for the procedure. The 4th and 5th IUIs we also added in nightly shots to go with the oral medication.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
I love how nice and friendly they are when you are there. The lady at the front desk when you come in is super friendly and helpful. I love Dr Elkin. She is super friendly and personable. She seems very knowledgeable and completely competent. I would say their weakness is that when I went back to my regular Dr who referred me to them he had gotten no information from them about what we had done fertility wise throughout the past year. There has been a couple of times I have called about something and do not get a call back. I have to then call back again.
$1,400 for IUI plus medication. $14,000 for IVF plus medication
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
They failed to send my results and procedure information to my primary OBGYN who referred me to them.
Dallas

Dr Mansfield is great. It is obvious to see that she cares for her patients and is very knowledgeable. She can come across as over the top, but I thought she was great and felt very comfortable in her care. I came to her after a poor experience at a different clinic and it was like night and day. I feel like I was being cheated an amazing experience before after coming to see Dr Mansfield!...decided my best option to start with would be Clomid and then a trigger shot of Ovidrel. She thoroughly went over the purpose and the risks. We then came in and she performed IUI for me. Follow up in 11 days for a blood test to check for pregnancy.
Every nurse [at Aspire Fertility] was friendly, open, and kind. There honesty isn’t too much interaction with the nursing staff, which is nice, as that means you have more face to face with the doctor...They have a very straight forward cash pay fee schedule that is shared on consult visit with breakdowns of what is and is not included. I paid $1250 for one IUI cycle which did not include any medication or labs. My insurance covered my consult with just a co-pay. Then of course had the cost for the donor sperm.
How was your experience with Christine Mansfield at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
I don’t have much in this realm. I did not do testing here due to transferring clinics prior to treatment. I would say though to be sure you ask if you should take anything prior to tests (which the old place did not) and I had a lot of discomfort as a result.
Dr Mansfield can come across at first as seeming fake due to her positive attitude. I feel she is actually just that nice of a person, loves what she does, and truly cares for other (which is rarely seen anymore). I found her a refreshing change from the first doctor I went to. She never made me feel rushed and always open to any questions or concerns I might have had.
Dr Mansfield decided my best option to start with would be Clomid and then a trigger shot of Ovidrel. She thoroughly went over the purpose and the risks. We then came in and she performed IUI for me. Follow up in 11 days for a blood test to check for pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Mallory)
Every nurse was friendly, open, and kind. There honesty isn’t too much interaction with the nursing staff, which is nice, as that means you have more face to face with the doctor.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The clinic is great, appointments are available promptly, they have a weekend coverage system, and seem very organized. I think an area for improvement would be more concise treatment planning with concrete steps.
Dallas

Dr. Elkins was was compassionate and always empathetic. It is known that Dr Elkins gerself went through the IVF process successfully so she has a very close perspective to that of her patients...I came to Aspire after my natural losses and started the RPL panel testing. We decided after about 4 months of trying naturally to proceed with medicated/monitored IUI cycles with Aspire as well
The staff [of Aspire Fertility] was very friendly and always ready to answer questions. You did need to have your questions ready as some information wasn’t always given or test results uploaded...[clinic error] The portal wouldn’t always have my results or the results would fall out. It is nice to have a permanent record to review back in especially with the fertility treatments you go through.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
I came to Aspire after my natural losses and started the RPL panel testing. We decided after about 4 months of trying naturally to proceed with medicated/monitored IUI cycles with Aspire as well. Dr Elkins was was compassionate and always empathetic. It is known that Dr Elkins gerself went through the IVF process successfully so she has a very close perspective to that of her patients.
Be ready with your questions and know Dr Elkins is willing to give a less aggressive approach if you’re not ready for IVF right now.
I was always greeted by warmly by the staff at the front desk, nurses and Dr Elkins. The office is calm and quiet with nice views outside.
I did 2 IUI Femara cycles with monitor. Unfortunately neither cycle resulted in a positive test. This was my first experience with a RE so we weren’t ready to pursue more invasive measures. I had started a RPL panel and completed a saline sonogram with her as well.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The staff was very friendly and always ready to answer questions. You did need to have your questions ready as some information wasn’t always given or test results uploaded.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The facility was great and easy to get to. The office was on the entire floor so it was never hard to find. A new patient would feel welcomed and it was very nice and quiet. I would say the portal didn’t always have your results uploaded or they disappeared after a set amount of time. I wish it wasn’t quite like that on there.
The cost for my IUI cycles was about $1300 or so I believe which seemed to trend higher than what I’ve seen other say elsewhere. I can say I did receive thorough monitoring and meds. I didn’t explore the cost of IVF with Aspire.
I do not know her preference or feelings with single or multiple embryo transfer.
Dallas
She [Dr. Elkins] was sympathetic during our MC. She’s remembered details about our situation and us....Strengths- real, upfront, personable. Definitely feels like she believes in us- she’s very smart. Weakness- didn’t seem to want to try a more aggressive approach after we as patients wanted to after our MC.... IUI # 1- unmedicated and unmonitored. She said all test results/ultrasounds showed her a healthy and able body. Cycles were 28 days exactly, smiley face on OPK came exactly 2 weeks after CD1.
Strengths [of Aspire Fertility]- easy to get a hold of, friendly, LGBTQ+ friendly, offer Glow (discounted prices), will come in Saturday’s and Sundays if needed. Weaknesses- distance from our house is about 30 minutes, wish they’d give discounted prices to self paid patients... $550 for basic IUI- unmedicated and unmonitored 1 $40 copay for 7 week ultrasound 1 $12 payment for bloodwork sent to outside lab $1,400 for medicated and monitored IUI
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Trust her expertese but don’t be afraid to push back if you feel you need to... she will explain her reasoning or listen to what you have to say
She was sympathetic during our MC. She’s remembered details about our situation and us.
IUI # 1- unmedicated and unmonitored. She said all test results/ultrasounds showed her a healthy and able body. Cycles were 28 days exactly, smiley face on OPK came exactly 2 weeks after CD1. Came in for insemination about 32 hours after smiley face. Unfortunately, at 9weeks we had to force a miscarriage along. IUI #2- After having to force along a 9wk MC, she advised we were good to try again next cycle but didn’t have to if we weren’t ready. She was adament about doing another unmedicated and unmonitored cycle, we wanted medicated to improve chances... she insisted she didn’t think it was necessary. Same procedure as IU#1 was followed except we came in for insemination the day of the smiley face instead of 32 hours later- BFN
Pretty relaxed- easy to talk to and communicate with. They know you by your first name and voice!
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Strengths- easy to get a hold of, friendly, LGBTQ+ friendly, offer Glow (discounted prices), will come in Saturday’s and Sundays if needed. Weaknesses- distance from our house is about 30 minutes, wish they’d give discounted prices to self paid patients
$550 for basic IUI- unmedicated and unmonitored 1 $40 copay for 7 week ultrasound 1 $12 payment for bloodwork sent to outside lab $1,400 for medicated and monitored IUI -ultrasounds -monitoring clomid -monitoring trigger shot (Does not include clomid and trigger shot, separate coats)
Dallas

She [Dr. Asemota] was very upfront and compassionate about my infertility issues. She made me feel like there was hope for my situation. I always left out feeling like she had my best interest. She would always take me to her personal office to discuss my options instead of just coming into the examining room. So that always made me feel comfortable with opening up to her.
There has been a few times where I forgot what the Dr told me and I was able to reach out to Nicole [nurse at Aspire Fertility] by phone or email and she always returned my call or email immediately...Friendly and welcoming environment. All the staff are very nice. They provide snacks and drink for you and your family are waiting. If I remember correctly they even have space for children. I must admit that they are located in this huge building along with other corporate offices, where if a security guard is not sitting at the front desk when you first come in you wouldn't know how to utilize the elevator or find the company.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
She was very upfront and compassionate about my infertility issues. She made me feel like there was hope for my situation. I always left out feeling like she had my best interest. She would always take me to her personal office to discuss my options instead of just coming into the examining room. So that always made me feel comfortable with opening up to her.
Take your significant other with you to all appointments.
I felt like her and her staff took out the time to explain the process to me step by step. They gave myself and my spouse vital information on why my egg count was low and gave us hope at the same time.
I haven't gotten that far in the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Nicloe and Celeste )
There has been a few times where I forgot what the Dr told me and I was able to reach out to Nicole by phone or email and she always returned my call or email immediately even during COVID19.
Atlanta (closed)

She [Dr. Asemota] answered questions and walked me through what we were doing. She let me set the pace. I was not pressured or bully into doing anything or buying anything. I felt welcome. Given that I do not have a partner, she welcomed my mother ... She welcomed questions and i was afraid of being up sold but she nor her staff treated me like that. They are all nice and warm.
These are nice people with spacing in the waiting room so you can talk privately. The clinic is easy to get into and out with parking. For blood work they open at 730am. If you call after hours, make you let them know which state you are calling from. Aspire has locations in several states. ... There have been up front about the prices and they are on par or below my research.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
She answered questions and walked me through what we were doing. She let me set the pace. I was not pressured or bully into doing anything or buying anything. I felt welcome. Given that I do not have a partner, she welcomed my mother
You go back a lot for blood work.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The staff is warm and welcoming. They remembered my truck was acting up and asked me about on my next visit. If you use their portal, the respond quickly.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
she said we would talk about that if i move pass iui
Atlanta (closed)

She [Dr. Elkins] went over and beyond our expectations and hopes. As this was our first experience, we were a little nervous of what to expect. This worry was quickly alleviated, as soon as we had an opportunity to spend some time with Dr. Elkins...was kind, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable...She made my wife and I feel l like we were high profile patients but family friends...
Aspire Fertility Dallas was outstanding and I could not recommend them more....we absolutely loved our nurse Shab Liles. Shab's smile, demeanor, and knowledge was so contagious that it was hard to have a bad experience. Even after our experience was over, Shab continued to check up on us and make sure everything was going well. She went above and beyond anything we could have hoped for...I thought pricing was as expected.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Be open and honest about your experiences.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Shab Liles)
We absolutely loved our nurse Shab Liles. Shab's smile, demeanor, and knowledge was so contagious that it was hard to have a bad experience. Even after our experience was over, Shab continued to check up on us and make sure everything was going well. She went above and beyond anything we could have hoped for.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
Aspire Fertility Dallas was outstanding and I could not recommend them more. Our doctor, Dr. Linda Elkins, was kind, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable. She made my wife and I feel l like we were high profile patients but family friends. She went over and beyond our expectations and hopes. As this was our first experience, we were a little nervous of what to expect. This worry was quickly alleviated, as soon as we had an opportunity to spend some time with Dr. Elkins and staff. In addition, we absolutely loved our nurse Shab Liles. Shab's smile, demeanor, and knowledge was so contagious that it was hard to have a bad experience. Even after our experience was over, Shab continued to check up on us and make sure everything was going well. She went above and beyond anything we could have hoped for. Having worked in hundreds of hospitals and clinics across the country, I found this facility to be state of the art in both the rooms and equipment. There are too many other staff members at Aspire Dallas that made this experience great to name for both my wife and I. However, I would highly recommend the competent and knowledge staff at Aspire. When experiencing such an significant milestone in your life, it is important to have a team that you can trust and count on. Aspire Dallas should be your first call..
I thought pricing was as expected.
Dallas
We feel extremely confident when we see Dr Acemota. She always has the answers to our questions and understand that this is new territory for us. She also will inform us if she feels rather or not she thinks something is a good idea like having twins. If your Dr. is not compassionate, knowledgeable, and eager to answer all of your questions like Dr. Acemota, you probably should try to get a appointment with her.... She demonstrated patience and empathy as well as give sound recommendations to achieve the best possible outcome. She never appeared bothered by any question and was understanding about our concerns.
[Aspire Fertility-Atlanta] Clinics strengths are organization, staff, state of the art facility, and understanding of how overwhelming the process has been. Weaknesses are really it's just a costly process but I know that the process itself is expensive.... The nursing staff was knowledgeable and friendly so far. We have no complaints at all.... Process is expensive but I suppose it is expected somewhere between 18-23k
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
The one piece of advice I would give is to ask any question that crosses your mine no matter how finite the question is. This is not something you do everyday.
Dr. Asemota was thorough and understanding about this daunting process when addressed with our questions. She demonstrated patience and empathy as well as give sound recommendations to achieve the best possible outcome. She never appeared bothered by any question and was understanding about our concerns.
We are still going through the process. So far we have accessed the number of eggs, labs, and accessed spouse.
Process is expensive but I suppose it is expected somewhere between 18-23k
Atlanta (closed)

Dr. Asemota was wonderful to work with. ... She was very honest and recommended that I try IUI before I tried IVF since my insurance does not cover IVF. I really appreciate her honesty. ... She was so helpful and kind during all of the visits, assured me when I was nervous and emotional, and prayed for me that it would all work out. ... She said if it did not work after 3 tries, that I should go for the IVF procedure.
It is state of the art, the labs are clean, the rooms are clean and beautiful, and the staff is friendly, helpful and encouraging. I highly recommend Aspire. ... Jaclyn [nurse] was wonderful to work with. She knew I was a nervous wreck with the blood work and she was so gentle and kind and helped me stay calm. She answered all my questions (in person and through the portal) in a timely and professional and encouraging manner.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility Dallas?
Dr. Asemota was kind, professional, knowledgeable, caring, thorough, on time, and encouraging. She was very honest about my chances of conceiving and what I should try first and was so encouraging through the whole process. I really enjoyed having her as a doctor. I never felt rushed, never felt like I left confused, and always looked forward to my next apt.
Be prepared for an emotional roller coaster with any infertility treatment but find comfort in knowing that the doctor and nurses at Aspire are the kindest and most helpful individuals who all want the same thing that you do, for you to have a beautiful and healthy baby :)
Dr. Asemota was wonderful to work with. She was so kind and caring and gave me hope that I could successfully have a baby one day. She explained to me that due to my diagnosis I would most likely need IUI or IVF. She was very honest and recommended that I try IUI before I tried IVF since my insurance does not cover IVF. I really appreciate her honesty. She was so helpful and kind during all of the visits, assured me when I was nervous and emotional, and prayed for me that it would all work out. Even though my IUI was unsuccessful, she encouraged me that we could try again when we were ready. I look forward to trying again one day and hope to try IVF with her. I highly recommend her and Aspire Fertility. Everyone there was so friendly, helpful and positive. They made a very emotional experience as positive as it could be.
Dr. Asemoto suggested that I try IUI first since I had not gone through any infertility treatments yet. She was hopeful that it could work for me since my tubes were clear (I had a procedure done there to make sure that they were). She said if it did not work after 3 tries, that I should go for the IVF procedure. My insurance does not cover any procedure so any procedure is costly for me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility Dallas. (Assigned nurse: Jaclyn)
Jaclyn was wonderful to work with. She knew I was a nervous wreck with the blood work and she was so gentle and kind and helped me stay calm. She answered all my questions (in person and through the portal) in a timely and professional and encouraging manner.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility Dallas.
The clinic is absolutely beautiful! It is located in the King Building in Atlanta. The decor is new and gorgeous. It is state of the art, the labs are clean, the rooms are clean and beautiful, and the staff is friendly, helpful and encouraging. I highly recommend Aspire.
$1400 for IUI not including cost of meds and diagnostic testing.
n/a I did not do this.