Selling medication is not offered

Charlotte (closed)
301 McCullough Drive
Charlotte, NC 28262

2022, Successful
Dr.Peavey genuinely cared for me and my husband and our success. There were days I only had to go in for bloodwork and she would still stop by and check in with me. I felt very minimal stress through IVF because I fully trusted she was doing everything to get me pregnant...She is clearly wicked smart, but she explains everything in a way that a non-medical person can understand. She set such realistic expectations for my cycle, so I was emotionally prepared throughout the whole process....
The nurses [Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists] are all lovely! I loved seeing them throughout my cycle. All were very knowledgeable and understanding of the stress I was under...Everyone is so kind and willing to assist. I never felt like I was bothering anyone with questions. The only weakness in my opinion is the waitlist. But that’s honestly just a testament to how exceptional the clinic is. I would say the wait is annoying, but completely worth it to have such high quality care....
How was your experience with Mary Peavey at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
Dr. Peavey is such an amazing doctor and person. I am so grateful I found my way to her. She is clearly wicked smart, but she explains everything in a way that a non-medical person can understand. She set such realistic expectations for my cycle, so I was emotionally prepared throughout the whole process.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mary Peavey at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
You’re in good hands. Listen to her guidance and know that she will listen to you, too. Your ultimate outcome is hers as well!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mary Peavey at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
Describe the protocols Mary Peavey used in your cycles at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists and their degree of success.
I was on the agonist protocol. The reason being I have PCOS and we both wanted to mitigate my chances of OHSS. I was on Gonal F, Menopur, and Cetrotide. I did a Lupron trigger.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
The nurses are all lovely! I loved seeing them throughout my cycle. All were very knowledgeable and understanding of the stress I was under.
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
I loved my doctor and the team that she worked with. Everyone is so kind and willing to assist. I never felt like I was bothering anyone with questions. The only weakness in my opinion is the waitlist. But that’s honestly just a testament to how exceptional the clinic is. I would say the wait is annoying, but completely worth it to have such high quality care.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mary Peavey at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
~$15,000
Describe Mary Peavey's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
My doctor adheres to the best practices of ASRM; therefor due my young age I was advised to only transfer one embryo at a time.
Mary Peavey

2022, 11 Eggs Frozen
I trust [Dr. Susannah Coopland] completely. She is a great physician. I felt that she listened to me and my needs. She made me feel relaxed and not worried. I think she is everything I want in a doctor...She calls me to check on me...She has trained at the right places and went to impressive schools...I used menopur and gonal-F then cetrotide and a Lupron trigger
Nurses [at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists] write back quickly on portal...They will also do monitoring visits on the weekend if necessary...The only problem I have is they didn’t send my drugs where I wanted and I had to transfer them. They accept progyny insurance. Retrieval is done in the same building where you do monitoring visits.
How was your experience with Susannah Copland at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
I trust her completely. She is a great physician. I felt that she listened to me and my needs. She made me feel relaxed and not worried. I think she is everything I want in a doctor. She has trained at the right places and went to impressive schools.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Susannah Copland at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
Make sure the nurses send your drugs to the right pharmacy. I had issue with this
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Susannah Copland at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
She calls me to check on me. She tried to make me comfortable
Describe the protocols Susannah Copland used in your cycles at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists and their degree of success.
I used menopur and gonal-F then cetrotide and a Lupron trigger.
I think the nurses helped me
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
Nurses write back quickly on portal. This is a good thing. They will also do monitoring visits on the weekend if necessary. They made my calendar in a timely manner and always told me what I’m doing next. The only problem I have is they didn’t send my drugs where I wanted and I had to transfer them. They accept progyny insurance. Retrieval is done in the same building where you do monitoring visits.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Susannah Copland at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
I have progyny so that paid for most of it. Everything is billed through progyny. My meds were with cvs Caremark specialty and I only paid $171.

2021, Successful
She [Dr. Peavey] hit the perfect tone from day one -- optimistic but forthright about concerns; caring but not indulgent; focused on outcomes but not ignoring the need for gentless and care in the process. She was prepared for every meeting, present and engaging, happy -- she made a difficult process immeasurably easier...100% fantastic, attentive, supportive, fun and loving care...
Her [Dr. Peavey's] clinic [Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists] is organized, easy to communicate with, and helpful; I had no problems getting in touch with her or the nurses anytime I needed them...optimistic but forthright about concerns; caring but not indulgent; focused on outcomes but not ignoring the need for gentless and care in the process. She was prepared for every meeting, present and engaging, happy -- she made a difficult process immeasurably easier...
She hit the perfect tone from day one -- optimistic but forthright about concerns; caring but not indulgent; focused on outcomes but not ignoring the need for gentless and care in the process. She was prepared for every meeting, present and engaging, happy -- she made a difficult process immeasurably easier.
CHOOSE HER!
Mary Peavey was an amazing doctor! I was really nervous stepping into the fertility specialist world -- especially since, as an African American and Native American woman, I've had bad experiences with doctors and am accustomed to having my care and concerns overlooked. I experienced NONE of that with Mary -- just 100% fantastic, attentive, supportive, fun and loving care -- and thanks to her, I have my amazing daughter!
We did a few rounds of letrozole, along with some transvaginal ultrasounds. She also put me on lovenox shots due to a previous positive result for antiphospholipid syndrome. All resulted in a wonderful, easy pregnancy and a healthy birth!
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
Wherever Mary Peavey works is the clinic to go to -- I'm an incredibly thankful and loyal patient. Her clinic is organized, easy to communicate with, and helpful; I had no problems getting in touch with her or the nurses anytime I needed them.
My costs were covered by insurance, so I had no costs.
Mary Peavey

Investment Banker
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Walmer was very straight forward while also being compassionate...He kept in touch and was always quick to answer...I was ok with doing a single transfer like my doctor recommended...We did egg retrieval and decided to go the frozen transfer route to give my body time to heal ...I am glad we did because I developed OHSS. Two months later we did a transfer...I was on progesterone injections and estrogen tablets
They [nurse of Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists] were always so friendly and compassionate...They were also easy to get in touch with and very thorough...[est.cost] a copay at each visit of $60. We had to pay a little over $12,000 for egg retrieval and $3000 for speed aspiration...The injestions were roughly $4,000. Then just prior to starting FET we paid another $5000... Everyone was so compassionate and made sure I was always comfortable and at ease.
How was your experience with David Walmer at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
Dr. Walmer was very straight forward while also being compassionate. He wanted us to start a family as bad as we did. He kept in touch and was always quick to answer. He was very calming and knowledgeable. I have recommended him to everyone that I know. He gives you the facts but in a gentle way.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Walmer at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
Dr Walmer is on the ball. He is ready to get going and get you started on a family. He knows exactly what plan is next. I would definitely say to trust him and let him do his job. He knows what he is doing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Walmer at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
I always felt like a human under this doctors care. From the lady’s at the front desk to the nurses to the doctor. Everyone was so compassionate and made sure I was always comfortable and at ease.
Describe the protocols David Walmer used in your cycles at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists and their degree of success.
Luckily my treatment was pretty straight forward. My husband has cystic fibrosis so we knew that was why we couldn’t get pregnant. We did egg retrieval and decided to go the frozen transfer route to give my body time to heal from that which I am glad we did because I developed OHSS. Two months later we did a transfer. I was on progesterone injections and estrogen tablets. Unfortunately I stopped at 7 weeks due to miscarriage.
The nursing staff was nothing but amazing! They were always so friendly and compassionate. They remembered personal things about me and would make conversation to ease the nerves. I had a very bad phobia of needles and they were so patient with me. They were also easy to get in touch with and very thorough!
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
The clinic is great at getting you in for an appointment. It is a very comforting and nice clinic. It is very warm and inviting. The only weakness is having to come back and forth so much. I wish there was a way to combine some appointments but I know they have a strategy behind what they do.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Walmer at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
We had a copay at each visit of $60. We had to pay a little over $12,000 for egg retrieval and $3000 for speed aspiration a week before my baseline ultrasound. The injestions were roughly $4,000. Then just prior to starting FET we paid another $5000
Describe David Walmer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
I was ok with doing a single transfer like my doctor recommended. Being that we are very young and all my labs looked normal, we believed I wouldn’t have had trouble getting pregnant if it won’t for male infertility.
Raleigh

[Dr. Susannah Copland] She always seemed concerned about me as a person and not just fertility related and has checked on me twice since everything was halted due to COVID19...We discussed IUI vs IVF and she explained the difference between the two and what would likely result in the best success...She also advocated for us when we couldn’t get an appointment scheduled with genetics (my husband has a genetic condition). She personally contacted that doctor and they called us and got us in for an appointment a week later...
[nurses of Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists] They were professional but also caring. They took time to explain any procedures to me...They only transfer one embryo at a time. I am already considered higher risk because of my weight and medical history...Everything I had done up to that pin t was covered by my insurance. The cost of IVF to the clinic was around 20K with additional costs going to various labs or genetics counseling or medications
Dr Copland was very compassionate. She Would seek to learn things about me as a person and took time to explain things. Even though I have a background in medical she talked to me like I had no clue what she was talking about which is great because this was not my area of expertise. She also advocated for us when we couldn’t get an appointment scheduled with genetics (my husband has a genetic condition). She personally contacted that doctor and they called us and got us in for an appointment a week later.
Have your questions ready but don’t hesitate to ask further questions to better understand things.
We started with letrozole and did trigger shots and ultrasounds with blood work. We opted for this route to see if we could produce ovulation since clomid never worked. We discussed IUI vs IVF and she explained the difference between the two and what would likely result in the best success. I did ovulate with letrozole but timed intercourse did not result in a pregnancy. Things paused right after discussing the IVF process because of COVID19
They were always smiling and seemed to remember who I was. They were professional but also caring. They took time to explain any procedures to me before dr Copland came in
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
The waiting room is heavenly. It is relaxing and comfortable as well as calming with the use of sound machines. They offer various beverage choices while waiting and there is even a little chocolate available if you need it
Describe Susannah Copland's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
They only transfer one embryo at a time. I am already considered higher risk because of my weight and medical history so I was comfortable with this choice

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Copland is very detailed. It is a small practice and she spent her time explaining the treatment plan with you. We never felt rushed through any of our appointments. She answered questions quickly thorough the portal and never made you feel like you were asking crazy questions...We were extremely impressed that she was present during our whole IUI process. From the ultrasounds, meetings, and the IUI...
[Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists] You never felt rushed during your consultation, you always saw the doctor even for your ultrasounds and IUI procedures. Anytime you had a question on portal you received a response back within the same time, sometimes within the hour. The front desk staff is extremely friendly...The only down side is the price is a little higher but we are okay with that because we get the individualized attention we need and the thoroughness from the doctor.
Dr. Copland is amazing. She is extremely personable and takes her time when examining your case. She is a wealth of knowledge and always stays current. She is very detailed orientated and takes her time explaining everything to her clients. We were extremely impressed that she was present during our whole IUI process. From the ultrasounds, meetings, and the IUI it was amazing as we didn't get that from other clinics.
Take your time and weigh all your options. Sometimes it is not always about cost but about the quality of the service.
During our IUI treatment she monitored by follicles. When some were larger then the others we decided to put me on birth control to level the playing field for the rest of them. She didn't rush my IUI cycle and we actually had to wait 2 months until my body was ready and my follicles were mature enough. Although it didn't result in a successful pregnancy we felt we did what was necessary during that cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Candice Ortego)
Candice was always so friendly. Anytime I had a question on portal she would promptly respond.
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
Atlantic Reproductive Medicine is an amazing clinic. After being at 2 other clinics and just feeling like a number, when we arrived at ARMS is was like a breath of fresh air. You never felt rushed during your consultation, you always saw the doctor even for your ultrasounds and IUI procedures. Anytime you had a question on portal you received a response back within the same time, sometimes within the hour. The front desk staff is extremely friendly. This was the best decision we made with switching clinics. The only down side is the price is a little higher but we are okay with that because we get the individualized attention we need and the thoroughness from the doctor. We had twice the amounts of monitors at ARMS versus the other clinic we were at. If you are thinking of making the switch I would definitely make it to Atlantic Reproductive.
Our visits were covered under insurance so we just paid our co-pay. The IUI procedure was a little expense compared to other clinics but offered more monitoring. I believe with medicine is was around $1600.00
Raleigh

She [Dr. Susannah Copland] takes her time to explain everything to me in detail and she's always willing to answer any questions I may have. I draw a lot of strength from her positive attitude, even though I have had 2 failed IUIs, I am still very hopeful that my IVF with her will be successful. Dr. Copland led all of my treatments from consultation to insemination this makes me feel she's very familiar with my case.
You don't find a crowed waiting room at [Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists] as they seem to keep their appointments on time. They are warm and welcoming. I do not think they have a payment plan or any form of financial assistance program for IVF patients...The nurses at ARM are caring, friendly and always willing to listen and render assistance. They respond to my questions on the patient portal in a timely manner.
Dr. Susan Copland is very caring with an excellent knowledge of fertility treatments. She is always welcoming and compassionate. She is usually clear and honest about our treatment plan and expectations. She takes her time to explain everything to me in detail and she's always willing to answer any questions I may have. I draw a lot of strength from her positive attitude, even though I have had 2 failed IUIs, I am still very hopeful that my IVF with her will be successful. Dr. Copland led all of my treatments from consultation to insemination this makes me feel she's very familiar with my case.
You're in good hands. Just go in with a positive mindset and write down whatever questions you may have for the doctor before your appointment. Best of luck!
Dr. Susan Copland and her staff are very passionate about their job. Each time I visit her, she makes me feel we are on this journey together especially since I'm taking the decision as a single mom by choice after an abusive marriage. There is no better feeling than having a supportive doctor. Despite 2 failed IUIs, I'm still optimistic that I will conceive with the help of Dr. Susan Copland because of the passion she has for her job.
IUI insemination using donor sperm. We opted for IUI as it is a cheaper treatment compared to IVF, also because Dr. Copland and I came to an agreement to try IUI first since I hadn't tried it before. I used donor sperm because I do not have a partner.
The nurses at ARM are caring, friendly and always willing to listen and render assistance. They respond to my questions on the patient portal in a timely manner. I have never had a reason to doubt or question their integrity.
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
You don't find a crowed waiting room at ARM as they seem to keep their appointments on time. They are warm and welcoming. I do not think they have a payment plan or any form of financial assistance program for IVF patients. which means you as a patient, will bare the financial burden of the treatment alone.
IUI insemination $1760

2020, Consult
Dr.Walmer gives you a very personal experience and makes you feel like you aren’t just a number...Due to my husband having such low numbers and be possibly having final damage , he suggested going to IVF , I told him I would like to try at least 1 a IUI , he listened to me and allowed me to do a IUI even though the chances were slim , my husband had 700,000 on IUI day and Dr.Walmer still gave us hope , needless to say we are embarking on a IVF journey . Frozen embryo transfer with ICSI
[Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists] Strengths are the personal experiences, great patient portal access, weaknesses are maybe the front end staff , they are not as nice as they could be...The nurse staff was absolutely wonderful and I was so glad that I could contact them via the patient portal whenever i had questions or concerns...
Dr.Walmer gives you hope no matter the situation. He is also very knowledgeable due to his length of time as a RE . He has been doing this for 30 years so I trust his judgement , even when I don’t immediately see his views he’s always right
Make sure you ask all the questions you need , and don’t feel rushed even though the practice is busy
Describe your experience with your nurse at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Jen Wheeler)
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
Strengths are the personal experiences, great patient portal access, weaknesses are maybe the front end staff , they are not as nice as they could be . But overall great facility and I would recommend to anyone struggling with fertility
Well I had to reach a deductible of 1500$ before my insurance would really help . I had to pay out of pocket for all testing , HSG was over 500$ etc , I paid about 200 for IUI , I also paid 200$ for every ultrasound, now that my deductible is met my insurance will pay half on IVF which is should 3,000-4,000 plus I have yo pay for medications which is roughly 5,000$
I am young so I agree with the single embryo transfer approach
What specific things went wrong at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
I was just a bit confused on our diagnosis, he stated it could be unexplained, male factor or possible tubal damage
Raleigh

Dr. Walmer was always available to answer questions and thoroughly explain both the treatment plan and the reasons behind the treatment plan. He probably took longer than an hour with us on our first appointment...was available for every ultrasound/appointment...UI was first recommended for us...all three cycles failed. IVF was a combo of menopur/gonal-f then ganirelx to avoid ovulation. Did PGT testing, so a frozen transfer that using oral estrogen and progesterone in oil
The clinic [at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists] is small and there are very short wait times. Dr. Walmer was available for every ultrasound/appointment...You also get to know the nurses and the rest of the support team...always really quick to reply in the portal...the retrieval cycle was out of pocket and was something like 12K (teacher discount) ...they strongly recommended eSET
come with a list of questions.
IUI was first recommended for us - and my insurance covered it. We did 7.5mg letrozole 10 days, all three cycles failed. IVF was a combo of menopur/gonal-f then ganirelx to avoid ovulation. Did PGT testing, so a frozen transfer that using oral estrogen and progesterone in oil. Atlantic batch cycles so both the egg retrieval and transfer cycles started with birth control.
Nursing staff was great, always really quick to reply in the portal and glad to answer questions.
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
The clinic is small and there are very short wait times. Dr. Walmer was available for every ultrasound/appointment, which I liked. You also get to know the nurses and the rest of the support team. As a data nerd, I appreciated the size of the clinic - any 'average' stat is likely to apply to your care team given that there are few doctors/embryologists whereas, in larger clinics, there may be significant provider-to-provider variation that is not reflected in overall statistics.
IUIs were covered by insurance, so some small copay + letrozole, which is really cheap. the retrieval cycle was out of pocket and was something like 12K (teacher discount) and the transfer cycle was also out of pocket and about 3K. Meds covered by insurance (mostly) were about 2K.
Given our age and the fact that the embryos were tested, they strongly recommended eSET
Raleigh

Dr. Walmer acknowledged my emotional involvement during the entire process. He was the only provide that offered to try with my own eggs even though he highly recommended donor eggs for our best chance of success. He was flexible in scheduling phone appointments to discuss treatment and even utilized his personal time to meet my schedules needs...When utilizing donor eggs, single embryo transfer is recommended because the eggs are younger and hence less likely to have chromosome abnormalities
My [Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists] nurse was present for every telephone appointment scheduled and completely the task assigned for that appointment. She was not personable and often was following standard treatment regimens... $30k was spent for all treatment completed under his care. Including ERA, mock transfer, saline sonogram, donor egg and fertilization, ICSI, PGT-A, 2 embryo transfers and medications...This clinic has providers and coordinators that clearly have the same goal as their patients. It is noticeable during treatment that they stay current on treatment options for their patients and keep them informed.
Dr. Walmer is a very knowledgeable and research oriented provider that attributed to a trusting environment and my confidence in his ability to help us achieve our goal of starting a family. His warm bedside manner enable an open means of communication where I was able to participate in decision making for my treatment plan and ask any and every question that crossed my mind.
Do not hesitate to calm your mind and nerves by asking questions. Fertility treatment is stressful and there’s a lot of emotions involved. We as patients worry about some of the smallest details and then try to keep them to ourselves because we feel they’re silly. Don’t. Ask and he will give you answers that will instantly settle you.
Pentoxifylline was utilized during my second transfer (after my first ended in a chemical pregnancy) from day one until I started Progesterone in Oil injections to aid and encourage circulation to my developing lining.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Eboney)
My nurse was present for every telephone appointment scheduled and completely the task assigned for that appointment. She was not personable and often was following standard treatment regimens. She tried to reschedule my medication regimen when there was a variation from the standard. It was not in error it was in relation to my diagnosis. It is important to read patients charts prior to appointments to be able to accurately determine patient needs.
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
This clinic has providers and coordinators that clearly have the same goal as their patients. It is noticeable during treatment that they stay current on treatment options for their patients and keep them informed. Their location is highly accessible for local and traveling patients. Their office is clean and tidy.
When utilizing donor eggs, single embryo transfer is recommended because the eggs are younger and hence less likely to have chromosome abnormalities that one may see in older eggs or one with DOR. Multiple embryo transfer puts you at higher risk for multiple pregnancy, increasing the risks of complications during your pregnancy.
Raleigh

Dr. Walmer has provided me and my husband with clear options and helps us choose the best option for us. He is kind and a compassionate listener...Ask as many questions as you need because he is good at providing answers and explaining potential choices...[he] has such a kind, caring spirit and it is obvious that he is full of compassion for the families he works with..
The nursing staff at [Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists] clinic are so kind. They show compassionate care in every visit...Everyone at this clinic deeply cares about their patients and it shows in the way they interact with us and encourage us...The cost for an IUI procedure without health insurance is about $1400-$1600 at this clinic...
Dr. Walmer has provided me and my husband with clear options and helps us choose the best option for us. He is kind and a compassionate listener. It is obvious that he deeply cares about his patients. Every single visit I've had with him has left me feeling hopeful and encouraged and like I have a great team behind me and helping us grow our family.
Dr. Walmer has such a kind, caring spirit and it is obvious that he is full of compassion for the families he works with. He is warm and direct which I appreciate. Everyone at this clinic deeply cares about their patients and it shows in the way they interact with us and encourage us.
The nursing staff at this clinic are so kind. They show compassionate care in every visit.
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
I have had a great experience at this clinic. Everyone is kind and helpful fro the front desk team, to the nurses and the doctors. I have been quite impressed with this clinic and although we have not conceived yet, we are confident in our treatment plan and trust that we will grow our family with the help and support of every single person that works at this clinic and is part of our care.
Raleigh

Set aside more time than usual for your first appointment as she [Dr. Copland] is very detailed and thorough and will review a lot of information. ... After every monitoring visit, she goes over the results immediately in her office. There is no wait for results. She goes over everything in detail. Any questions are answered at that time. ... She is very compassionate and caring.
The billing department [Atlantic Repro Med Spec] has been easy to work with and they are thorough. They respond promptly to inquiries. ... My husband said the male room is top notch. They allow your acupuncturist to come before and after your retrieval. The clinic is fragrance and chemical free. ... Some people are bothered by pictures of babies. There are none at the clinic.
She is very compassionate and caring. She takes time to make sure you understand everything. After every monitoring visit, she goes over the results immediately in her office. There is no wait for results. She goes over everything in detail. Any questions are answered at that time. She will call personally after retrieval and transfer. I saw her every visit but one when she was out of town.
Set aside more time than usual for your first appointment as she is very detailed and thorough and will review a lot of information. She does not rush you out.
I felt like a human. We first met her at a Resolve support group meeting. Our first appointment was very detailed and thorough, giving us a good feeling. She treated us like real people. She is very compassionate and caring about her patients. She uses just enough science and layperson language to make the process understandable. She called several times after hours to check on me and when I had questions at off hours, she would call back directly.
I did the protocol with micro dose Lupron because on a previous IUI attempt, it is thought that I ovulated early and therefore the IUI was canceled. I did this protocol to prevent that early ovulation. I was on birth control for a few weeks and testosterone gel for 21 days going into stim cycle. She also had me on HGH in the middle of the stim cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Jenn)
All of the nurses were very caring and compassionate. They enjoy their work and care about their patients. They took time to explain things and took extra time and care for me when my veins did not cooperate for blood draws. My main nurse had gone through infertility treatment as well and understood what the process is like emotionally.
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
The front staff is always friendly and they know you by name by the second appointment. I was always greeted by name when I walked in the door. The billing department has been easy to work with and they are thorough. They respond promptly to inquiries. Some people are bothered by pictures of babies. There are none at the clinic. My husband said the male room is top notch. They allow your acupuncturist to come before and after your retrieval. The clinic is fragrance and chemical free.
We are still waiting for our insurance to process our claims.
We only had one embryo to transfer.
Raleigh

We have had a positive experience with this clinic [Atlantic Reproductive Med Specialists], primarily due to the wonderful care from both Dr. Copland and the nurses. We have never had a problem scheduling appointments nor faced long wait times, unexpected bills, or other problems common to medical facilities.... All the nurses and MAs were kind and helpful. They were compassionate both in person and online and recognized that we were people
We have had a great experience working with Dr. Copland. She was kind, understanding and clearly very knowledgeable about fertility. She had clear suggestions for next steps, always made plenty of time for us to ask questions, and was present at all of our appointments. She always presents all the information she has but never pushes us to go in one direction. She has gone out of her way to accommodate our schedule and provide the information we needed quickly. She is responsive and always happy to explain more or answer questions.
Ask questions when you aren't sure about things. I was unclear about some of the processes to expect with the clinic and the details of the treatments we were considering, but Dr. Copland always answered my questions kindly and quickly, both in person and over email.
Dr. Copland balances intelligence and professionalism with warmth and compassion. Even though she has many patients, we always felt like she saw us as individuals. She remembered details about our lives, was friendly and welcoming, and acknowledged that we were in a stressful situation.
We have unexplained infertility and due to our insurance coverage, Dr. Copland recommended going immediately to IUI. On our first IUI cycle I was on 7.5mg of letrazole and ended up with too many mature follicles. Dr. Copland clearly explained the risks of multiples and made herself available for an extra ultrasound while we were considering whether to proceed. We ended up canceling that cycle altogether. Our second IUI used 5mg of letrazole and we had an appropriate follicle response but missed the ovulation window (because we were trying to use an at home ovulation predictor kit rather than trigger shot) so it was essentially converted to a medicated timed intercourse cycle. Following that we had 3 IUIs using 5mg of letrazole and an Ovidrel trigger shot. All went smoothly but none resulted in a pregnancy. We are now moving forward with IVF with Dr. Copland.
All the nurses and MAs were kind and helpful. They were compassionate both in person and online and recognized that we were people, not numbers, and were in a stressful time. They delivered news of negative tests with kindness and were prompt to answer questions.
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
We have had a positive experience with this clinic, primarily due to the wonderful care from both Dr. Copland and the nurses. We have never had a problem scheduling appointments nor faced long wait times, unexpected bills, or other problems common to medical facilities.
Thus far in our treatment, most costs have been covered by insurance. We have had to pay under $1,000 in co-pays and prescription costs. We are planning to move forward with IVF and have received quotes from this clinic that are about $12,000+ for a fresh cycle, $16,000+ for frozen, and $30,000+ for the refund program (covering 3 frozen cycles). Those do not include medications, which have been estimated at $5,000.
N/A - we have not begun IVF yet

2019, Consult
Dr. Copeland was so so patient. She reviewed all of my files from NYC, where I had lived and done 3 hormones/timed intercourse, egg retrieval and 2 FETS previously, page by page. She asked questions, listened to my concerns, clarified information, and was even generous with advice about how to be monitored in a different location than my embryos.
Phone was excellent. Billing [Atlantic Repro Med] was less so - not friendly in person, though on the phone very friendly. They give a teacher discount, which is super great, though needed convincing I'm a teacher, even though two colleagues referred me to her. ... My only interaction was vitals because I was in for a consult. The nurse was professional, friendly, and clear.
I wanted a consult so that I can establish care in NC if necessary, as I have frozen embryos in NYC that we are going to try FETS with first. Dr. Copeland was generous with her time, patient, and exhaustive. She familiarized herself with my files and patiently answered all questions. She was kind and understanding.
Know that you are in safe, caring hands so the cost (if out of pocket like I would be) is worth it.
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
Phone was excellent. Billing was less so - not friendly in person, though on the phone very friendly. They give a teacher discount, which is super great, though needed convincing I'm a teacher, even though two colleagues referred me to her.
Expensive, though I would have to pay out of pocket because she isn't in my insurance network.
Suggested transfer one embryo at a time because of my age and health. Was clear about why - and I agree.
Raleigh

Dr Walmer spent 2 hours talking to us and explaining why we probably haven’t gotten pregnant yet due to my endometriosis. He explained things in a way the past 3 doctors never did. We felt Valued and taken care of. We have never felt this way with any doctor before ... We tried 3 months of clomid with no response , 4 iui’s but Dr Walmer wanted to do a higher dosage of letrozole for a longer period to try to produce more eggs to get where they need to go.
Strengths- everyone [Atlantic Repro Med Specialists] we met was very nice and welcoming. The lobby/ waiting room had water, tea, coffee and snacks. They were all organized, and they seemed to really care. They have a portal and are quick to answer questions. There’s an on call doctor and nurse at all time ... They were kind and courteous but he is the one that calls me after ultrasounds and bloodwork
Dr Walmer took the time to explain so much to us. We had seen 3 doctors before him and the 2 hours spent with him were more informative and better than any other doctor. We felt like the most important people in the room with him.
Go in expected to be cared for and have all of your questions answered!
I have endometriosis and had surgery to remove it in 2017. We tried 3 months of clomid with no response , 4 iui’s but Dr Walmer wanted to do a higher dosage of letrozole for a longer period to try to produce more eggs to get where they need to go. He doesn’t think we need iui because my husband’s sperm count and motility are so great
I have honestly interacted with Dr Walmer more than the nursing staff. They were kind and courteous but he is the one that calls me after ultrasounds and bloodwork
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
Strengths- everyone we met was very nice and welcoming. The lobby/ waiting room had water, tea, coffee and snacks. They were all organized, and they seemed to really care. They have a portal and are quick to answer questions. There’s an on call doctor and nurse at all time
Copay 80 dollars with blue Cross blue shield
Raleigh

[Dr. Walmer] is a very thorough and intelligent doctor who will go above and beyond to care for you...My treatment plan...consisted of timed intercourse with Letrozole to aid in ovulation and occasional ovidrel injections to know a more precise time of ovulation. At the beginning we tried provera to induce a period but i did not react ideally so we began Letrozole shortly after. One cycle we used Estrace to increase estradiol levels but it was not needed other cycles. I was monitored with trans vaginal ultrasounds, saline ultrasounds, and an HSG dye test. My husband also had semen analysis performed...is a very thorough and intelligent doctor who will go above and beyond to care for you.
You are in great hands with a wonderful doctor and awesome nurses [at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists]... Occasionally communication was complicated by portal due to not every nurse knowing my situation or Dr. Walmer and I’s plan, but they were always quick to help however possible...I have zero complaints honestly, they have been awesome. I wish there were more finance options to help with out of pocket costs, but they try to help anyway they can...My treatment plan with Dr. Walmer consisted of timed intercourse with Letrozole to aid in ovulation and occasional ovidrel injections to know a more precise time of ovulation. At the beginning we tried provera to induce a period but i did not react ideally so we began Letrozole shortly after. One cycle we used Estrace to increase estradiol levels but it was not needed other cycles. I was monitored with trans vaginal ultrasounds, saline ultrasounds, and an HSG dye test. My husband also had semen analysis performed.
Dr. Walmer is a kind, compassionate, and intelligent doctor. He always has your best interest at heart. He is straight forward with his course of action and rationale, but also is warm in speaking of all news.
You are in great hands with a wonderful doctor and awesome nurses.
Dr. Walmer is a very thorough and intelligent doctor who will go above and beyond to care for you.
Amazing nurses at ARM. Occasionally communication was complicated by portal due to not every nurse knowing my situation or Dr. Walmer and I’s plan, but they were always quick to help however possible.
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
Atlantic Reproductive Medicine facility is an amazing place. I have zero complaints honestly, they have been awesome. I wish there were more finance options to help with out of pocket costs, but they try to help anyway they can.
Currently everything minus genetic testing and a copay have been covered as My treatment plan is timed intercourse.

2019, Consult
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
[Dr. Susannah Copland] is amazing with her language and atmosphere...brings you into her office vs the lab room to talk to you about your next steps...She gave us the step by step solution for donor eggs...very impressed with her giving me an opportunity to bring my spouse in and then another opportunity to bring my mother in so that we all can work through this together...
[Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists] is small which makes you feel very intimate and that everyone is handling your matter seriously and with confidence. The waiting room is very small as well so you know that they take privacy very serious...[staff] were all polite and assisting with all of my next appointments and needs. They called me by my first name which was very appealing.
She is amazing with her language and atmosphere. She provides the care that is needed for such a sensitive issue to deal with. I was very impressed with her giving me an opportunity to bring my spouse in and then another opportunity to bring my mother in so that we all can work through this together.
Be open to her advice and ask questions because she is brilliant.
She is an amazing woman and she brings you into her office vs the lab room to talk to you about your next steps. Never with an end of pregnancy but next steps.
She gave us the step by step solution for donor eggs. I had no other options to choose from based on our situaiton.
They were all polite and assisting with all of my next appointments and needs. They called me by my first name which was very appealing.
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
The clinic is small which makes you feel very intimate and that everyone is handling your matter seriously and with confidence. The waiting room is very small as well so you know that they take privacy very serious.
It was paid for through my insurance.
None.
Raleigh

Dr. Copeland is just an all around good person. She will go above and beyond to make sure that every question you may have gets an honest answer. She lays it all on the line while remaining very hopeful and optimistic. I really and truly believe with her knowledge and experience that my partner and I will have a healthy baby!... She recommended that I take vitamins. D, fish oil, ovavite by theralogic. She checked my vitamin D and AMH levels. My AMH is higher range than expected by age. She separated into 2 phases. First phase was ovarian stimulation the second phase was to prepare the uterus for a frozen embryo transfer.
Small clinic [Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists] so you get all the one on one attention when you’re being served. Always make you feel like you are the most important. The main Embryologist is a very caring and she loves her job. Your babies are safe with her... [Cost Of Treatment] 18,500... Katie nurse coordinator and the other staff members are all great, they treat the severity of the situation with being discreet and with a very warm shower.
You have found a great doctor!
From the very beginning Dr.Copland explained the entire process to my partner and I very thoroughly. She has been very caring and sensitive to our needs. Any questions or concerns that we may have she always gives her expert advice with the best and worst scenario. With her you get the feeling of genuine love from start to finish.
She recommended that I take vitamins. D, fish oil, ovavite by theralogic. She checked my vitamin D and AMH levels. My AMH is higher range than expected by age. She separated into 2 phases. First phase was ovarian stimulation the second phase was to prepare the uterus for a frozen embryo transfer. This minimizes my chances of ovarian hyperstimulation. She recommended a psych evaluation and sperm donor clinics. She also completed a unifvy report, this report explained chances of conception.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Katie Bandy)
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
Small clinic so you get all the one on one attention when you’re being served. Always make you feel like you are the most important. The main Embryologist is a very caring and she loves her job. Your babies are safe with her
The univfy report stated the more cycle the better your chances of conception are
Raleigh

In our only ivf cycle our first retrieval yielded zero eggs. He [Dr. David Walmer] had me take another trigger and come back in for another retrieval on the same cycle (something that I later learned is extremely rare). Of the three eggs we had one make it to transfer and is now our sweet, spunky little boy. Dr. Walmer is incredibly knowledgeable, keeps up to date on current research, and is one of the most genuine people I have ever met.
I have no complaints about the clinic [ARMS- Raleigh]. The financial coordinator was thorough during our appointment, giving options and information on any additional costs that may incur. The patient portal was amazing as I used it often. I messaged once on a weekend because I was not sent an injection pen with my medications (through a separate pharmacy) and the other doctor on staff met me that day with a pen. I couldn't recommend ARM more.
I went to three clinics or consultations before deciding on Dr Walmer for our ivf. He made such a difficult process seem easy and full of hope. We had a few setbacks and he always took the time to find a solution. In our only ivf cycle our first retrieval yielded zero eggs. He had me take another trigger and come back in for another retrieval on the same cycle (something that I later learned is extremely rare). Of the three eggs we had one make it to transfer and is now our sweet, spunky little boy. Dr. Walmer is incredibly knowledgeable, keeps up to date on current research, and is one of the most genuine people I have ever met.
Stay away from Google and trust that he is doing the best course with your specific diagnosis in mind!
Dr. Walmer was the most kind doctor and followed up his warm bedside manner with lots of research, follow ups, and excellent care. He gave hugs and seemed to honestly care along every step of the way.
To help with my sanity I kept away from overanalyzing the protocols for my cycle. I wanted to keep stress free during the process so put my trust in his decisions. I know this is not the route for everyone but I am so glad I did. Of course now I remember nothing of your protocols and slightly regret that since we may try again in the near future.
I saw Dr. Walmer for most appointments but did communicate with the nurses a great deal through the patient portal. They were always quick to respond and friendly-even when I was a nervous wreck at times!
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
I have no complaints about the clinic. The financial coordinator was thorough during our appointment, giving options and information on any additional costs that may incur. The patient portal was amazing as I used it often. I messaged once on a weekend because I was not sent an injection pen with my medications (through a separate pharmacy) and the other doctor on staff met me that day with a pen. I couldn't recommend ARM more.
My husband mostly handled the financial aspect but I believe it was 11/12 k for the procedure (ivf with icsi) and another 3k for medications. We paid out of pocket and they did help by providing a list of ways to get discounted medications.
Dr. Walmer strongly suggests single embryo and though I do agree we had no choice since only one embryo made it transfer.
Raleigh

Dr. Walmer is friendly but blunt. He took my cares and concerns and learned my husband and I. This way we have effective communication. Dr. Walmer knows that I have concerns about (if I proceed with IVF) embyros that I see them as life immediately. There fore Dr. Walmer knowing my concerns has expressed that we could and would be very conservative of ibproceeded with an IVF procedure. Dr. Walmer values human life. He is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met.
So far I have been very fond of everything about this clinic [Atlantic Repro Med]. The communication via the patient portal is phenomenal. The hours work great with my schedule and getting an appointment is never an issue. I feel valued as a patient and as a person here...I feel confident with the information on cost that has already been provided for us that we can formulate a game plan and will not have any surprises.
Be honest in how you feel. Be honest in what you want as a patient.
Dr. Walmer has been a huge blessing. He has taken his time with my husband and I, sat down with us and explained what is going on in a way that we can easily understand it. In his office on the verge of tear he offered support and a hug to me and a handshake to my husband. I feel like Dr. Walmer is a friend who wants nothing more than to see my husband and I become parents.
I was prescribed letrezole to induce ovulation, my status was monitored via ultrasound. I then was told to start OPKs and time intercourse. A week after a positive be OPK I had blood work to monitor progesterone and estraiol. My first cycle was unsuccessful. Currently in my second cycle of leterzole with timed intercourse.
Most of my time is spent with Dr. Walmer himself. A nursing staff is present during ultrasound that Dr. Walmer peforms and leads me to the Ultrasound rooms however time spent with nursing staff is limited.
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
So far I have been very fond of everything about this clinic. The communication via the patient portal is phenomenal. The hours work great with my schedule and getting an appointment is never an issue. I feel valued as a patient and as a person here.
So far my cost has been minimal due to insurance coverage I only pay for my specialist visit CoPay and my RX. If my husband and I need to seek IVF treatment ( not covered by my insurance) I feel confident with the information on cost that has already been provided for us that we can formulate a game plan and will not have any surprises.
For me consoding my views on life beginning as sperm meets egg and multiples carrying a higher risk, Dr. Walmer advised if we use IVF single embryo transfer.
Raleigh
1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
1 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs (cancer)
Because we had tried a lupron flare protocol already, Dr. Copland decided to try an antagonist protocol combined with ovarian organization (using birth control) and testosterone gel 21 days in advance of the stimulation cycle. I used Gonal-F, menopur, cetritide, And Omnitrope during this cycle, with a dual HCG and lupron trigger for retrieval. 3 eggs were retrieved - 2 immature, 1 mature. 1 fertilized successfully, and is currently being tested.
The clinic [Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists- Raleigh] is clean, welcoming and calming. The staff is friendly. Communication can be difficult at first, because it ALL takes place through the portal (or face to face during visits). Because you see your doctor every visit, you don’t always see or meet the nurses you communicate with online.... The nursing staff takes some practice to work with, if you need specific information to be comfortable with treatment. The nurses are extremely friendly and compassionate, but I needed to establish my communication needs early on.
Dr. Copland is easy to talk to and really listens to my concerns. I see her every visit and she explains where we are in the cycle and shows me graphs to demonstrate how I’m responding to treatment. She and her clinic partner answer questions via their portal over the weekend, and she personally called me after my retrieval procedure, even though she wasn’t on call that Saturday.
Organize your questions in advance so you don’t forget to ask something, to make sure you make the most of your face time with the doctor
Dr. Copland personally sees me at every visit. She took the time to explain in-depth the challenges of my condition at our consultation, and seems to care about me as an individual. I feel like she’s applying scientifically backed approaches to my care. She expresses concern over my personal wellbeing, too.
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
The clinic is clean, welcoming and calming. The staff is friendly. Communication can be difficult at first, because it ALL takes place through the portal (or face to face during visits). Because you see your doctor every visit, you don’t always see or meet the nurses you communicate with online.
This doctor and clinic use single embryo transfer
What specific things went wrong at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
I did catch a medication left out of what was ordered in for my protocol and provided in my portal’s instructions, which made me very uncomfortable. Sometimes there are also some differences between what my doctor communicates to my, and what a nurse passes in through the portal. I’ve found it’s very important to ask specific questions and take notes.
Raleigh
She [Dr. Copland] was amazing at explaining our steps and at caring about how we felt or putting our needs first. It’s not just about numbers with her she is there for you as a person. she was there at every appointment and did every procedure, you always felt like she had you best interest in mind.... after 3 IUIs she felt it was more effective to try IvF as long as we were ok with it. With the IvF we got 3 eggs and we implanted 2 and froze 1
They [Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists] were great at making the clinic a warm and inviting place, you didn’t feel like you were at a sterile drs office. They also didn’t have picture of babies everywhere like some places which was nice.... I felt like a human, the treatment was always done by Dr Copeland and she always called to check on me. Everyone there is wonderful... They were caring and knowledgeable about procedures. Always felt like they knew you.
She was amazing at explaining our steps and at caring about how we felt or putting our needs first. It’s not just about numbers with her she is there for you as a person. she was there at every appointment and did every procedure, you always felt like she had you best interest in mind.
Ask her anything she is so willing to help you understand the whole process and is passionate about her work
I don’t remember them all but after 3 IUIs she felt it was more effective to try IvF as long as we were ok with it. With the IvF we got 3 eggs and we implanted 2 and froze 1. We implanted 2 since the quality of both weren’t great, she explained all the risks etc.
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
They were great at making the clinic a warm and inviting place, you didn’t feel like you were at a sterile drs office. They also didn’t have picture of babies everywhere like some places which was nice.

2015 - 2018, Successful
She [Dr. Copland] was extremely sympathetic and caring, would meet with me for over an hour every time. Called me to follow up or check in many times . She even did all of my ultrasounds herself... The best doctor that I have ever had in my entire life. She was so caring and compassionate that I was actually sad to be released once I was finally pregnant. She would literally let me spend as long as I needed in her office, sometimes talking to me well over an hour
I could go on and on over all the strengths but pretty much I think they [Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists] are hands-down the best in the area. Weaknesses as their billing dept but I have heard all the ones in the area suck in that aspect... The best doctor that I have ever had in my entire life. She [Dr. Copland] was so caring and compassionate that I was actually sad to be released once I was finally pregnant.
Go to her and nobody else in the area
She was extremely sympathetic and caring, would meet with me for over an hour every time. Called me to follow up or check in many times . She even did all of my ultrasounds herself
My issue was recurrent pregnancy loss and poor egg quality so that is why we elected to do PGS
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
I could go on and on over all the strengths but pretty much I think they are hands-down the best in the area. Weaknesses as their billing dept but I have heard all the ones in the area suck in that aspect

2015 - 2017, Unsuccessful
Dr. Copeland is always up to date on my case and its obvious she takes the time to review my files before each visit. She is truly compassionate and caring and is very forthcoming with medical advice...No matter how much time passes between appointments I feel like she truly remembers me and my history, I never feel like im constantly having to remind her of my medical history. She asks about me and my family as if she genuinely cares about my well being
The entire staff [at Altantic Reproductive] has always made me feel very comfortable and welcoming. They treat me they have known me forever, and they dont just ask a bunch of medical questions, they ask about me and my family...I believe total with the procedures, monitoring, and medications the IUI cost me around $4000 total...Strengths include a very professional and compassionate staff that seem to genuinely want to see you achieve your goals.
After a lot of research and consultations with several fertility clinics and am happy that I chose Dr. Copland and Atlantic Reproductive. I have always hated doctors that I was constantly reminding of past medical history and what we had already tried. Dr. Copeland is always up to date on my case and its obvious she takes the time to review my files before each visit. She is truly compassionate and caring and is very forthcoming with medical advice. The only negative about having doctor Copeland as my doctor is that she is located 2 hours from me, but honestly I would drive 10 hours if i had to.
You are in the right hands if you want a truly caring and compassionate doctor who genuinely seems to have your best interest at heart when planning your fertility path
in the beginning we were not only up against my endometriosis but also my husbands low testosterone and lack of sperm. So while my husband was being treated elsewhere for that Dr Copeland made sure to keep up to date with his medical information. She recommended that we "try" a few time while he was having his production stimulated but also highly recommended us to store some sperm for future use which we did. I had my one remaining tube checked and it was clear. I believe we did 3 cycles of me taking Letrozole and trying to get pregnant "naturally", then we took a break and came back the following year and attempted an IUI. Dr Copeland did informed that the endometriosis could lessen the chances of the IUI working and IVF with ICSI was my best bet. But due to monetary restraints we chose to go with the IUI first, hoping for the best. I was given Letrozole, Follistim AQ, and Ovudrel for the trigger. (I do not remember the dosages etc) Unfortunately it did not work. We visited Dr Copeland in January of 2017 to discuss IVF however, the monetary side of things is what makes me hesitant to attempt it, its hard to finance or ask to borrow that amount of money for a "maybe"
Describe your experience with your nurse at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Katie)
The entire staff has always made me feel very comfortable and welcoming. They treat me they have known me forever, and they dont just ask a bunch of medical questions, they ask about me and my family.
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
Strengths include a very professional and compassionate staff that seem to genuinely want to see you achieve your goals. Weakness is that they are not closer to me, however they are 100% worth the 2 hour drive, one time I even made it in the snow (although the office did call and say they understood if I was unable to make it and attempted to reschedule so I did not drive in unsafe conditions)
We have briefly discussed single vs multiple and she said we had the option to transfer up to 2, it was something we plan to discuss further if we proceed with IVF process
Raleigh

Dr. Copland is always so warm and compassionate... She genuinely cares about her patients and wants to reach the ultimate goal of pregnancy as safely and efficiently as possible. She values the opinion of her patients...She allows for adequate time with us at every visit and we never feel rushed...We have done several rounds (partly by our choice) of medicated timed home intercourse... On our last home cycle, we had a biochemical pregnancy. Our 2 rounds of IUI were very similar but instead of home intercourse, we did the insemination. We are about to start planning for the InvoCell treatment.
Emily and Kelsey are the two ladies at the front desk [at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists]. They are so helpful and always really friendly. They know my husband and I and make sure we are taken care of with appointments and finances...We have only been delayed on TWO appointments the entire time we've going there. It is incredibly efficient...The nurses are always so nice and supportive. We frequently see Candice and she is WONDERFUL.
Dr. Copland is wonderful. We are so blessed to be in her care and are grateful for the opportunity to have someone on our team that cares so much about us and our goals. We have not reached our ultimate goal yet but we are making strides with every visit. She is compassionate and very professional. She allows for adequate time with us at every visit and we never feel rushed.
Dr. Copland is always so warm and compassionate. She genuinely cares about her patients and wants to reach the ultimate goal of pregnancy as safely and efficiently as possible. She values the opinion of her patients.
We have done several rounds (partly by our choice) of medicated timed home intercourse. Treatment started with a baseline ultrasound. We used 10mg of Letrozole x10days starting on cycle day 3. We would go in for a pre-trigger ultrasound and trigger with Pregnyl based on the results. Pregynl was administered at home every 3 days for a total of 3 doses. On our last home cycle, we had a biochemical pregnancy. Our 2 rounds of IUI were very similar but instead of home intercourse, we did the insemination. We are about to start planning for the InvoCell treatment.
The nurses are always so nice and supportive. We frequently see Candice and she is WONDERFUL. They are all fantastic.
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
Emily and Kelsey are the two ladies at the front desk. They are so helpful and always really friendly. They know my husband and I and make sure we are taken care of with appointments and finances. The clinic is very clean. We have only been delayed on TWO appointments the entire time we've going there. It is incredibly efficient.