Biloxi
1721 Medical Park Drive
Biloxi, LA 39532
4321 Magnolia Street
New Orleans, LA 70115

Dr wells was great. She fully explained everything. We went in to our cycle with her with limited expectations and did not have a favorable outcome, but I think l we were in good hands with her and her staff.... She was very understanding and taylored my treatment based on my specific situation and what I had already gone through.
They [Audubon Fertility & Reproductive Medicine] are really great at making you feel comfortable and taken care of. They are professional but still warm.... Mandy [a nurse] was fantastic. She was always accessible and was in constant contact and able to answer any questions I had.... I think the total cost for just her services for the ivf cycle was around $13,000. Meds plus genetic testing brought the total to around 23,000.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Be prepared for the reality of the situation. Dr wells and her staff are great, but they cannot work miracle.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Describe the protocols Lindsay Wells used in your cycles at Audubon Fertility and their degree of success.
We had already done an ivf cycle before we saw her. We knew the process and she was able to expedite our process with her without any hassle at all.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Mandy Poche)
Mandy was fantastic. She was always accessible and was in constant contact and able to answer any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
They are really great at making you feel comfortable and taken care of. They are professional but still warm.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility.
Describe Lindsay Wells's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Audubon Fertility.
I cannot comment bc we have never made it to a transfer.

2017 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Wells is warm, welcoming and calm. She has been through infertility herself and treats you with care and respect...looked at our past treatments and came up with a new protocol. She also adjusted meds throughout my retrieval cycle as my body needed. When we miscarried, she changed our transfer process as well. So amazing to have a tailored protocol!...She recommended single transfer especially since we did PGS.
[The nurse at Audubon were] So kind, always listened and responded to any questions I had, big or small!...Out of pocket IVF retrieval is approximately $14K PGS was $4750 transfer was $4150...Beautiful clinic, very welcoming, great communication platform via email and phone. Everything is available in office, urine sample, blood sample, ultrasounds, etc. The retrieval and transfers take place next door which is very convienent as well.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells looked at our past treatments and came up with a new protocol. She also adjusted meds throughout my retrieval cycle as my body needed. When we miscarried, she changed our transfer process as well. So amazing to have a tailored protocol!
Go see her now!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Mandy)
So kind, always listened and responded to any questions I had, big or small!
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
She recommended single transfer especially since we did PGS. But, that is also my preference as I know the risks to mom and baby with multiple embryo transfers.

2015 - 2018, Successful
I feel like she [Dr. Wells] was always upfront with expectations and usually she was right on. Appointment timing was usually very punctual, which is rare with doctors these days. She explains everything throughly which is important to me. ... Feels very strongly about only transferring one at a time. ... Her and her staff [Audubon Fertility - New Orleans] are amazing
Parking is kind of a pain at times and you have to walk by an abortion clinic to get to the office [Audubon Fertility]. Other than that, the clinic is amazing. The surgery center is next door to the fertility clinic which was nice. ... All the staff are amazing. ... Her [Dr. Wells] and her staff are amazing. It really feels like a family ... Appointment timing was usually very punctual, which is rare with doctors these days. ... Feels very strongly about only transferring one at a time.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
I feel like she was always upfront with expectations and usually she was right on. Appointment timing was usually very punctual, which is rare with doctors these days. She explains everything throughly which is important to me.
It's scary, but just go. The only regret I have of not going sooner.
Her and her staff are amazing. It really feels like a family. We were always sad when we "graduated" from Audubon and had to start at the OB.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jamie)
All the staff are amazing.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Parking is kind of a pain at times and you have to walk by an abortion clinic to get to the office. Other than that, the clinic is amazing. The surgery center is next door to the fertility clinic which was nice.
Around 15k today for ivf. That includes price of meds.
Feels very strongly about only transferring one at a time.
New Orleans
She [Dr. Wells] is very professional and I trust her completely. It is sad that there is no reasonable explanation that my husband and I could not get pregnant but she was always positive and understanding. We are saving money so we can do IVF with her next. ... 2 IUI treatments. Lots of pills, injections and ultrasounds. ... She [nurse at Audubon Fertility] performed my IUI’s and was so compassionate.
The clinic [Audubon Fertility] will bend over backwards to accommodate their patients. Whether it’s after hours or on the wknd. They make you feel like the only patient there. All of the staff are very nice and sensitive of what you are going through. ... Jamie is the most amazing person on the staff. She performed my IUI’s and was so compassionate. I will never forget how wonderful she is. Such a special human being!
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She is very professional and I trust her completely. It is sad that there is no reasonable explanation that my husband and I could not get pregnant but she was always positive and understanding. We are saving money so we can do IVF with her next.
Ask questions!
I felt both. The entire process is very expensive. Her staff was great.
2 IUI treatments. Lots of pills, injections and ultrasounds.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic will bend over backwards to accommodate their patients. Whether it’s after hours or on the wknd. They make you feel like the only patient there. All of the staff are very nice and sensitive of what you are going through.
Over 5,000 for IUI and assessment and over 2,000 for medication (injections)
New Orleans
She [Dr. Wells] was honest and upfront about my chances to become pregnant. She introduced me to embryo adoption. She did one transfer for me with an embryo we adopted out of state which resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Our second attempt was with embryos from a former patient. We did an in house donation/adoption which was successful...She sent comprehensive paperwork to my OB about my care to that point, making my transition smooth. She used current, evidence-based treatment to manage my care.
I was on a first name basis with all her [Dr. Wells] staff [at Audubon], she was very available and took generous time to answer all our questions and concerns. She seemed to genuinely care for my wellbeing....She sent comprehensive paperwork to my OB about my care to that point, making my transition smooth. She used current, evidence-based treatment to manage my care....She was honest and upfront about my chances to become pregnant.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She was honest and upfront about my chances to become pregnant. She introduced me to embryo adoption. She did one transfer for me with an embryo we adopted out of state which resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Our second attempt was with embryos from a former patient. We did an in house donation/adoption which was successful. Once pregnant, she allowed me to come in for weekly ultrasounds until the 10 week mark and I had an appointment with my OB. She sent comprehensive paperwork to my OB about my care to that point, making my transition smooth. She used current, evidence-based treatment to manage my care.
Be completely honest with her about your fears and concerns. Be open minded to other treatment options she may present.
I was on a first name basis with all her staff, she was very available and took generous time to answer all our questions and concerns. She seemed to genuinely care for my wellbeing.
Lindsay Wells
She [Dr. Wells] was great, right to the point of what was needed for me and my husband. She made understand my condition and my husbands before doing any treatment. She made me feel better by explaining it and giving me hope that there other options for me to take.... She wanted me to do and iui, but inform me my husband needed to Analysis and we found out he has low motility, & morphology. So we had to pay for his surgery and had been unable to pay for iui’s.
The environment [Audubon Fertility] is nice and staff is amazing. The clinic is very helpful. For a new patient i would say go in knowing you will come out with an result or know what you need to do to achieve a pregnancy.... [Cost Of Treatment] 2000.00 including one round of iui and meds... he [Dr Wells] was great, right to the point of what was needed for me and my husband. She made understand my condition and my husbands before doing any treatment.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She was great, right to the point of what was needed for me and my husband. She made understand my condition and my husbands before doing any treatment. She made me feel better by explaining it and giving me hope that there other options for me to take.
She is great! I would recommend her to anyone
She was very kind, and gave me hope.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Audubon Fertility.
They were very nice and welcoming.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The environment is nice and staff is amazing. The clinic is very helpful. For a new patient i would say go in knowing you will come out with an result or know what you need to do to achieve a pregnancy.
2000.00 including one round of iui and meds
New Orleans
Dr Wells took her time and answered all of my questions...very friendly and informative...reviewed my previous medical records with me. Dr Wells asked for my opinion and did not try to persuade me to do anything...I was prescribed Femara for my IUI. I was given the trigger shot and instructed to return for IUI in 30 hours. My pregnancy test was negative...
Everyone [at Audubon Fertility & Reproductive Medicine] was thoughtful and helpful...The clinic was beautiful and was in a safe, easy to find location. The lab uses state of the art equipment. The staff went above and beyond. Everyone was extremely helpful. I would not change anything about this clinic or staff...I was prescribed Femara for my IUI. I was given the trigger shot and instructed to return for IUI in 30 hours. My pregnancy test was negative.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr Wells was very friendly and informative. Dr Wells answered all of my questions and reviewed my previous medical records with me. Dr Wells asked for my opinion and did not try to persuade me to do anything.
Please have all questions planned. Feel free to ask about anything.
Dr Wells took her time and answered all of my questions
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Audubon Fertility.
Everyone was thoughtful and helpful.
1200.00
Dr Wells suggests transferring only 2 embryos

2015, Successful
Dr Wells was friendly and took her time with me and my partner. We didn't feel rushed during appointments and she was always apologetic when running late. She was quick to answer emails.
Dr wells [at Audubon] ran blood work which checked hormone levels and egg quality as well as a sperm analysis on my partner. After everything checked out fine, she diagnosed me with unexplained fertility. she suggested we try IUI first and if it didn't work we would move on to IVF. I had 3 IUIs. For all three, I was prescribed clomid. Last 2, I injected Follistim and a trigger shot. First 2 IUIs didn't work, third try was successful.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr Wells is an excellent doctor. She explained everything when we had appointments. We never felt rushed when we were there and she was always friendly.
Go see her
Dr wells ran blood work which checked hormone levels and egg quality as well as a sperm analysis on my partner. After everything checked out fine, she diagnosed me with unexplained fertility. she suggested we try IUI first and if it didn't work we would move on to IVF. I had 3 IUIs. For all three, I was prescribed clomid. Last 2, I injected Follistim and a trigger shot. First 2 IUIs didn't work, third try was successful.
Super nice and friendly
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Located uptown in a nice building. Easy to get to.
I don't know exactly how much we spent but it was probably in the range of 6-7 thousand
New Orleans

[Audubon's] strengths- small, personable, and not as busy weakness- longer wait for results, parking...when i was scheduled for a laparoscopy they messed up and missed the paperwork deadline and treatments had to be pushed back almost twice...She [Dr. Lindsay Wells] is a great Dr. She uses a very simple procedure. She goes out her way as well. But after one transfer not working she didn't want to do anything different and I did not want the same negative results repeated...Very simple compared to my other Dr. We simply did one inject-able and one pill. No patches
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She is a great Dr. She uses a very simple procedure. She goes out her way as well. But after one transfer not working she didn't want to do anything different and I did not want the same negative results repeated.
Ask questions! If you don't like the answer ask for differences!
Very Friendly and nice Dr.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Audubon Fertility.
Very welcoming and friendly.
frozen transfer 4000
she once again let me choose.
What specific things went wrong at Audubon Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Audubon Fertility.

2014, Unsuccessful
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Debbie and the rest of the nursing staff (Kim and Mandy) were wonderful. I have nothing but good things to say about them.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She was definitely very caring and compassionate, and made me feel like she was on my side. While I really liked her bedside manner, I think her treatment could have been more aggressive, and she could have explained everything to me better. I am a patient who likes to know exactly what's going on, and I want to be as educated as possible about my treatment plan.
Be prepared to ask lots of questions - she will give you the information, if you ask her specifically.
She spoke to me like a friend, not a patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Debbie)
Around $40,000 for 2 cycles of IUI, and 2 IVF cycles.
2014, Unsuccessful
1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
She [Dr Wells] has a great bedside manner and explained all treatment clearly....She is a great provider. She quickly diagnosed me with PCOS and was able to adjust my treatment mid-cycle as needed.
They all knew my name and greeted me each time I arrived. They were compassionate and up-beat...She [Dr Wells] is a great provider. She quickly diagnosed me with PCOS and was able to adjust my treatment mid-cycle as needed.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She has a great bedside manner and explained all treatment clearly.

IUI With Other Docs
Dr. Wells is a great doctor she knows what she’s talking about and she gives you hope and does what’s best for you. She will do her best to get great results for her patients...trust her and her process as she will do what’s best for you and you infertility issues...The doctor and nurses explained everything were very detailed and thorough with explanations.
[nurses at Audubon Fertility] were very good nurses make you feel welcomed and at ease. They were very organized and showed great compassion. The only weakness that I experienced was when leaving messages they normally respond back the same day, but a few times I experienced when they didn’t relay the message...The clinic is a very clean neat place and the staff is great.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is a great doctor she knows what she’s talking about and she gives you hope and does what’s best for you. She will do her best to get great results for her patients. Since I’ve been a patient I haven’t noticed any weaknesses from her only strengths.
To trust her and her process as she will do what’s best for you and you infertility issues.
I felt like a human because everyone was friendly and made you feel at home from the time you entered the clinic until the time you left. The doctor and nurses explained everything were very detailed and thorough with explanations.
When I first started I began testing doing the HSG test and found out my left tube was blocked, so I was then instructed to do a hysterscopy and a laparoscopy to check for any fibroids or endometriosis or any other underlying issues and also to repair my left tube to open it back up. After doing that I went for a follow up and learned that I was going to have to undergo IVF bc my tubes were damaged and due to my husbands sperm motility being low IVF would be our only choice.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Audubon Fertility.
They were very good nurses make you feel welcomed and at ease. They were very organized and showed great compassion. The only weakness that I experienced was when leaving messages they normally respond back the same day, but a few times I experienced when they didn’t relay the message.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic is a very clean neat place and the staff is great. Would highly recommend anyone seeking help to go to that clinic. They listen to you and hear you out and they set a nice calm atmosphere to whet if you walk in nervous you will calm down.
With their IVF treatment they used third party financing to where you take out a loan if approved for the services. If you didn’t get approved then it was self pay. I’m currently trying to get help to pay for my IVF treatment due to the fact that I wasn’t approved for the loans. And the expenses they wanted you to come out of pocket with up front was pretty costly.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Wells is incredibly kind and warm which is absolutely needed for people struggling with infertility. I also felt supported by her and she took the time to explain each procedure. I highly recommend her as a physician...Wells provided much more support and encouragement along my fertility journey and was also incredibly warm and understanding given fertility challenges can be very emotional.
The only area that could be improved was their [Audubon Fertility] billing department. Each cycle I received several bills from multiple different departments and it was always hard to navigate which bills belonged to what services...My primary nurse was Toni. She was so sympathetic to our situation and very supportive throughout the whole fertility journey.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr.wells was very patient from the beginning. She was the second fertility specialist I saw after a not so pleasant experience with my first fertility doctor. Dr. Wells provided much more support and encouragement along my fertility journey and was also incredibly warm and understanding given fertility challenges can be very emotional.
For my First IVF cycle, I had 30 eggs retrieved, several fertilized, but sadly after doing PGT testing, all of the embryos were abnormal and did not result in a viable pregnancy. For my second cycle, I repeated the same hormone protocol but we also added in HGH. I also pursued acupuncture on my own to improve egg quality. For this cycle I ended up with 34 eggs, 11 embryos, 7 of which were normal. I had 1 embryo transfer which resulted in the birth of our healthy baby girl!!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Toni )
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The only area that could be improved was their billing department. Each cycle I received several bills from multiple different departments and it was always hard to navigate which bills belonged to what services.
About 18-20k per IVF cycle
2017 - 2022, Successful
The doctor [Dr. Lindsay Wells] has excellent bed side manners. for each of the 4 IVF i had done the outcome was always achieved(pregnancy) She always explain the procedure. She is a peoples person with an understanding that everyone who visits her clinic goes for her to make their dream come true and she made mines happen several times. I am a parent to a beautiful baby boy and currently expecting.
[Audubon Fertility] Strength The prices of the clinic are very reasonable which is excellent since fertility treatment are expensive. Weaknesses Appointments are harder to book. You have to wait a lil longer to see the doctor as a new patient...Every message or call was answer within the hour. Organization was always on point
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
The doctor has excellent bed side manners. for each of the 4 IVF i had done the outcome was always achieved(pregnancy) She always explain the procedure. She is a peoples person with an understanding that everyone who visits her clinic goes for her to make their dream come true and she made mines happen several times. I am a parent to a beautiful baby boy and currently expecting.
Be prepare to be amazed at how experience and knowledgeable she is about infertility.
There is always someone available to answer any question I had. The clinic is ran like a well oil machine, with the patient put first.
Before beginning an IVF cycle 1st get blood test, get a saline ultrasound. During 1st ivf had a endometrial scratch. Start taking birth control. Take estrace and aspirin. Check for endometrial thickness several times until embryo transfer date.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jaime )
Cost are affordable
I prefer single embryo transfer and Doctor wells has alway respected my choice.

2017 - 2020, Successful
[Dr. Caroline Juneau] Would only transfer 1 if they were rated good, would transfer 2 if they were rated fair or poor...She gave me personalized care, I was able to email our call her anytime I needed her...I had an overall good experience...I had every test to figure out why I was miscarrying and based on the results my protocol was changed and now i'm pregnant. She's very friendly and compassionate. If i would have listened to her suggestions I probably would have been pregnant sooner...For ivf I was on gonal f menopur and centrotide. I went to the office every 2-3 days for monitoring took hcg and retrieval was 36 hours later. For frozen transfers I was on estrogen for 2 weeks and took antibiotics and pentoxifylline while taking the estrogen then i was on progesterone for 5 days for 3 cycles and progesterone for 6 days on final cycle and took antibiotics and steriods for those 6 days until transf
Don't think they [Audubon Fertility - New Orleans] had any weaknesses very good clinic to go too...For ivf I was on gonal f menopur and centrotide. I went to the office every 2-3 days for monitoring took hcg and retrieval was 36 hours later. For frozen transfers I was on estrogen for 2 weeks and took antibiotics and pentoxifylline...[nurses were] Easy to get in touch with would call back in a reasonable time frame...
How was your experience with Caroline Juneau at Audubon Fertility?
I had an overall good experience I had every test to figure out why I was miscarrying and based on the results my protocol was changed and now i'm pregnant. She's very friendly and compassionate. If i would have listened to her suggestions I probably would have been pregnant sooner.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Caroline Juneau at Audubon Fertility?
Listen to her recommendations she's very good at what she does.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Caroline Juneau at Audubon Fertility?
Describe the protocols Caroline Juneau used in your cycles at Audubon Fertility and their degree of success.
For ivf I was on gonal f menopur and centrotide. I went to the office every 2-3 days for monitoring took hcg and retrieval was 36 hours later. For frozen transfers I was on estrogen for 2 weeks and took antibiotics and pentoxifylline while taking the estrogen then i was on progesterone for 5 days for 3 cycles and progesterone for 6 days on final cycle and took antibiotics and steriods for those 6 days until transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Toni Neumann )
Easy to get in touch with would call back in a reasonable time frame
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Don't think they had any weaknesses very good clinic to go too......................................................................................................................................................................................................
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Audubon Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Caroline Juneau at Audubon Fertility.
I used insurance but ivf is almost 14,000 and embryo transfer is almost 4,000
Describe Caroline Juneau's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Audubon Fertility.
Caroline Juneau
New Orleans
[Dr. Caroline Juneau] is very kind and warm and made this unfortunate experience the best it could be. I’ve recommended them time and time again. She was thorough in labs and following up on previous health records. She did not waste time trying the same treatments I had done in the past. She jumped to move onto something different so that we may find a different result....
The environment [at Audubon Fertility] is very peaceful, calm. Staff is excellent. Only downfall is parking - but it’s NOLA...just drive around the block a few times and surely a spot will open up. The office is very clean and inviting...the staff was very caring. They were just as excited for the good news and just as upset about the bad - they were right there with us through everything.
How was your experience with Caroline Juneau at Audubon Fertility?
The best- all around. Great clinic. Great staff. Great doctors. Can’t recommend more. There with us every step of the way. They were always very kind and endearing. Super professional. Dr. Juneau is very kind and warm and made this unfortunate experience the best it could be. I’ve recommended them time and time again. She was thorough in labs and following up on previous health records. She did not waste time trying the same treatments I had done in the past. She jumped to move onto something different so that we may find a different result. Because of Dr. Juneau we have a beautiful baby girl.
Trust her, have faith that this can work.
She was always very warm, the staff was very caring. They were just as excited for the good news and just as upset about the bad - they were right there with us through everything.
Sperm count for husband Then sperm collection. Letrozole for ovulation. Injection to be sure the egg released. I was seen weekly to be sure the follicle was growing properly prior to injection. IUI Then weekly ultrasounds until I was seen at OBGYN.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Audubon Fertility.
They were excellent. I could hear the happiness when they called me with a positive blood test. They truly are in it with you
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The environment is very peaceful, calm. Staff is excellent. Only downfall is parking - but it’s NOLA...just drive around the block a few times and surely a spot will open up. The office is very clean and inviting.
Caroline Juneau

2018 - 2022, Successful
As a patient, I feel [Dr. Lindsay Wells] is the absolute best fertility doctor in our area. She is very professionally and compassionate. She truly cares about her patients. She is extremely detailed in every step during our fertility journey...I felt treated as a human. Dr. Wells is absolutely incredible!!!
Audubon Fertility clinic is beautiful and clean. However, New Orleans is unsafe at the moment, and we try to limit ourselves to going into that area as much as possible. Parking is limited, however never an issue when we visit. They also just recently bought a building next door, and expanded...Ms. Debbie [nurse at Audubon Fertility] is fantastic. Every question and task that was asked or needed, it was done.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
As a patient, I feel Dr. Wells is the absolute best fertility doctor in our area. She is very professionally and compassionate. She truly cares about her patients. She is extremely detailed in every step during our fertility journey.
Breath and be patient.
I felt treated as a human. Dr. Wells is absolutely incredible!!!
Blood Labs, Ultrasounds, Progesterone and Estrogen, Mock Transfer, Saline Ultrasound, and Implantation.
Ms. Debbie is fantastic. Every question and task that was asked or needed, it was done.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Majority of care was covered by my insurance, except for implantation.
My husband and I both agreed to only transfer one embryo due to it possibly splitting into twins.
2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Wells is kind, compassionate, and so knowledgable. She was always willing to answer my 100s of questions and showed empathy during times when the outcomes didn't go our way...Dr. Wells never made me feel silly for my questions or concerns, but it always eased my mind to have answers...Coming from a patient in pretty dire circumstances, they made what seemed impossible, possible for my husband and I...
The nursing staff [at Audubon Fertility] is incredible. They all make you feel so comfortable in a situation where many may feel uncomfortable. They root for your success, show empathy when things don't go your way, and are genuinely excited when patients have successful outcomes...The only weakness would be the coordination between clinic and billing department. We had some hiccups there, but it was all sorted out...
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
If you have a lingering question, ask it! Dr. Wells never made me feel silly for my questions or concerns, but it always eased my mind to have answers.
The staff at Audubon are kind, compassionate and attentive.
I wish I could remember all the specifics, but it's been awhile, and I don't.
The nursing staff is incredible. They all make you feel so comfortable in a situation where many may feel uncomfortable. They root for your success, show empathy when things don't go your way, and are genuinely excited when patients have successful outcomes.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic has an amazing set of doctors and staff. They are so very good at what they do. Coming from a patient in pretty dire circumstances, they made what seemed impossible, possible for my husband and I. I am now sitting with my baby girl as I write this review, and this is solely due to the expertise and persistence of the staff at Audubon. The only weakness would be the coordination between clinic and billing department. We had some hiccups there, but it was all sorted out.
New Orleans

She [Dr. Wells] treated me as a human, she would get upset if the iui didn’t work out . And she always tried her best, also at the end of the day it’s all in god hands....She’s a great doctor, her rates are really high, and I have seen a lot of patients who got pregnant. Therefore that gives me hope. She was very nice to me, and she explains everything to me, if I don’t understand something. And her personality is awesome.
The best nursing staff [Audubon Fertility] and very organized... Very nice people who care about there patients. Every time I have a appointment I would seat down on the waiting room. I would see other patients walking out with a positive pregnancy test. Which I do wish it was me. But that does give me hope....1600 for a iui and you have to pay for the medication as well.... I just wish that if someone who failed 3 iui on a row, would at least get a deal on the next iui.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She treated me as a human, she would get upset if the iui didn’t work out . And she always tried her best, also at the end of the day it’s all in god hands.
On my second day of my cycle I would take letrozole two pills a day for five days. On the last day of my letrozole I would take follistim for three days.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Audubon Fertility.
The best nursing staff and very organized
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Good. They are very organized. Very nice people who care about there patients. Every time I have a appointment I would seat down on the waiting room. I would see other patients walking out with a positive pregnancy test. Which I do wish it was me. But that does give me hope. Like I always say its all in God hands. And I can’t wait until it’s my turn.
1600 for a iui and you have to pay for the medication as well.
New Orleans

I was neutral on her [Dr. Lindsay Wells] personality. I didn’t feel like my treatment was individualized and did not see her for any monitoring. I didn’t feel like she took the time to figure out what was going on before jumping into IVF.... She used 375 of Gonal-f 150 menopur 250 cetrotide Did 11 days of stims..... Make sure you understand that it may not be Dr. Wells who makes decisions during your cycle.... Just not a super friendly staff.
[Audubon Fertility- NO's] Strengths: cute office, they communicate via email, and have a patient portal. Although they did not put a whole lot of information on there. Weaknesses: I just did not get the feeling anyone actually cared. I really regret not taking my time when picking a clinic and I wish that I would have gone to consults with various doctors before committing to here both because of their compassion and her desire to get to the root of the problem.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
I was neutral on her personality. I didn’t feel like my treatment was individualized and did not see her for any monitoring. I didn’t feel like she took the time to figure out what was going on before jumping into IVF.
Just not a super friendly staff.
She used 375 of Gonal-f 150 menopur 250 cetrotide Did 11 days of stims.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Audubon Fertility.
I did not find them very sensitive or caring.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
What specific things went wrong at Audubon Fertility?
New Orleans

Dr. Lindsay is knowledgeable doctor. She was able to convey to my issues to me in terms of my own understanding and address my needs immediately. She was very direct about the course of treatment that I need to have. Dr. Wells was always prompt and straight to the point. It is my belief that she is an exceptional doctor, compassionate and straight to the point.... The clinic [Audubon Fertility-NO] is very warm and welcoming. Every staff treated me as patient in need and not a number. You could really see the compassion on everyone faces. The staff was inviting, timely and very helpful.
The clinic [Audubon Fertility-NO] is very warm and welcoming. Every staff treated me as patient in need and not a number. You could really see the compassion on everyone faces. The staff was inviting, timely and very helpful.... Dr. Lindsay is knowledgeable doctor. She was able to convey to my issues to me in terms of my own understanding and address my needs immediately. She was very direct about the course of treatment that I need to have. Dr. Wells was always prompt and straight to the point. It is my belief that she is an exceptional doctor, compassionate and straight to the point
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
My one piece of advice I would give to a prospective patient is to be ready to move forward with treatment because Dr. Wells is ready to move forward as soon as she knows what your need is.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic is very warm and welcoming. Every staff treated me as patient in need and not a number. You could really see the compassion on everyone faces. The staff was inviting, timely and very helpful.
New Orleans
She [Dr. Wells] was truly amazing. Gave you the feeling that she is going to make it happen. Also has a great bedside manner. She was very detailed with every step along the way. She also was very available to answer and question I had at all times of the day... They [Audobon Fertility] understand what you are going thru. You truly feel like they are going to do everything in there power give you the baby you always wanted.
They were truly amazing and now I have have my baby girl I always prayed for. Could not ask for a better experience. The team at Audubon is truly something special....They understand what you are going thru. You truly feel like they are going to do everything in there power give you the baby you always wanted.... [Dr. Wells] was truly amazing. Gave you the feeling that she is going to make it happen. Also has a great bedside manner.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She was truly amazing. Gave you the feeling that she is going to make it happen. Also has a great bedside manner. She was very detailed with every step along the way. She also was very available to answer and question I had at all times of the day
Don’t wait because you are scared, go and get a consult it can’t hurt
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jamie pohlmann)
She was amazing and even answered my calls late at night. She also helped explain everything perfectly so I understand
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
I wouldn’t highly recommend them to anyone !! They were truly amazing and now I have have my baby girl I always prayed for. Could not ask for a better experience. The team at Audubon is truly something special.
About $22,000.00 for everything

2018 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Wells is passionate about her field. She treats her patients with great care and attention. She has high expectations of herself and her staff, and her confidence in her practice is reassuring throughout the IVF process. She bases her decisions off of research and each clients individual needs and circumstances. She always addressed me by my name and has a calm and loving demeanor. She believes in what she does, and she wants the same results that her patients seek.
The entire staff [at Audubon Fertility] knew me every time I went to the clinic. I would get frequent messages from the nurses who simply wanted to check in and keep me informed throughout the process. Dr. Wells pays close attention to details and takes extra time to ensure her patients are comfortable, knowledgeable, and cared for...Patient care is the greatest strength. Every staff member is knowledgeable and has great passion. The clinic is very comfortable
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Be patient and trust Dr. Wells. Do not turn to the Internet for research and reassurance because Dr. Wells will tell you valid information, and you will save yourself a lot of unnecessary worries and fears.
The entire staff knew me every time I went to the clinic. I would get frequent messages from the nurses who simply wanted to check in and keep me informed throughout the process. Dr. Wells pays close attention to details and takes extra time to ensure her patients are comfortable, knowledgeable, and cared for. Wow our first round was not successful, she remained positive and optimistic based on the facts we were working with.
In 2018, my husband and I first visited after six months of trying Clomid with my regular OB/GYN. Dr. Wells conducted routine testing such as bloodwork, uterine dye exam, etc. my husband was considered normal, and I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility at age 30. She suggested IVF because the likelihood of IUI for unexplained infertility was low. Round 1: After medications, injections, and sperm collection, the egg retrieval was successful within four months of our original consult. We had 15 eggs retrieved, 12 mature, and three remaining after five days of growth. All three were frozen with no genetic testing. We transferred a fair/fair embryo and had a negative pregnancy test. Two months later, we transferred both remaining fair/poor embryos and gave live birth nine months later to a perfectly healthy boy. Round 2: In 2022, my husband and I decided to try IUI because of our success with IVF and great pregnancy. After three failed rounds, we began our second cycle of IVF three years after our son was born. All bloodwork was normal, semen analysis was normal, and medications were administered without issues. After the egg retrieval, we had 12 eggs, two after five days of growth, and one genetically tested as normal. I am currently pregnant with a baby girl.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jamie 2018, Morgan 2022)
I ended up interacting with most nurses and staff members throughout our time at the clinic. All of them pay attention to details and take time to know their patients.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Patient care is the greatest strength. Every staff member is knowledgeable and has great passion. The clinic is very comfortable. While I live over an hour away and the drive was inconvenient, the clinic and staff were worth all the time invested.
Both IVF rounds cost about $22,000 each after tests, medications, etc. Three rounds of IUI was about $6,000.
Dr. Wells uses her best judgment. She based her decisions on the quality of the eggs time of transfer.

2017 - 2021, Successful
Dr Wells did an excellent job of explaining all options with the positive and negative of it all. She was direct and to the point which was nice. There were times when she could have been more personable but I think trust is more important in these circumstances and I totally trusted her...she was confident in what she was suggesting every step of the way...She may not offer the information unless you ask but is more than willing to answer questions...
Toward the end of my treatment [at Audubon Fertility] they went to heavy use of a patient portal. While it was helpful for some things it made it more difficult to pick up the phone and talk to someone. With that being said, I would still recommend the clinic. Their staff is very friendly when you are there. Extremely professional and some will really go out of their way to help you through the process...
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Ask questions, continue to probe. She may not offer the information unless you ask but is more than willing to answer questions.
The staff was very responsive and several knew who I was every time I came in.
It seemed very routine for Dr Wells. By that I mean, she was confident in what she was suggesting every step of the way. I don't have specifics but nothing seemed disproportionate to the circumstance.
Jamie, unfortunately, is no longer with Dr Wells. But she was the primary nurse during 75% of mine and my wife's treatment. After Jamie left things did feel a bit less personal because they went to primarily using their portal. It became hard to contact someone over the phone. You had to send a message. When Jamie was there, you could leave a message and she would call you back. She knew about where we were in our procedures and answered questions right away. I missed that when she was gone. Again, I think the heavy use of the patient portal, while maybe necessary, made it harder to get questions answered and took the personal care and treatment out of the process.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Toward the end of my treatment they went to heavy use of a patient portal. While it was helpful for some things it made it more difficult to pick up the phone and talk to someone. With that being said, I would still recommend the clinic. Their staff is very friendly when you are there. Extremely professional and some will really go out of their way to help you through the process.
Fertility is always expensive! Dr Wells was worth every penny
We discussed implanting 2 on my last implant. Dr Wells suggested against it unless we were fully prepared, mentally and financially to handle multiples. I had a history of high blood pressure so she suggested strongly against it due to risks during pregnancy.
New Orleans

[Dr. Lindsay Wells] was fantastic. She truly made our whole experience easy! She was always kind and had a smile and made you feel at ease...took the time to answer all of my questions and never once made me feel rushed...We had a successful IVF transfer after coming to her for a genetic condition that we had to test for...
The clinic [Audubon Fertility] is very calming. All of the staff was so nice to us. They were accommodating and always returned calls and e-mails. We didn’t have any surprises when it came to billing. Everything was laid out on our first visit... We had a scare on our blood results during the initial testing (all was ok), but [nurse] was almost in tears because she truly cared about us. She answered all of our many questions and kept up with us throughout our time there.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells was fantastic. She truly made our whole experience easy! She was always kind and had a smile and made you feel at ease. We had a successful IVF transfer after coming to her for a genetic condition that we had to test for.
Have some questions ready, but it’s a lot of information, so bring a notepad so you can remember everything. If you have questions after, you’ll have no issues getting them answered.
She took the time to answer all of my questions and never once made me feel rushed.
We did one cycle of IVF. We did PGS testing on the embryos due to a genetic condition. After getting our healthy embryo results, we did a frozen transfer. I was on estradiol and progesterone for 10 weeks. We have a healthy baby!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Debbie )
Debbie was the first nurse we met. She was SO nice and truly was invested in our care. We had a scare on our blood results during the initial testing (all was ok), but Debbie was almost in tears because she truly cared about us. She answered all of our many questions and kept up with us throughout our time there.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic is very calming. All of the staff was so nice to us. They were accommodating and always returned calls and e-mails. We didn’t have any surprises when it came to billing. Everything was laid out on our first visit.
My insurance through work covered a large majority of our costs. It was about $3000 from start to finish. We did have additional costs from testing because of my genetic condition, but that was expected.
We only did single transfer because I didn’t have history of fertility issues, only a genetic condition.