Biloxi
1721 Medical Park Drive
Biloxi, LA 39532
4321 Magnolia Street
New Orleans, LA 70115

Dr. Wells is a very thorough and dedicated physician. She was professional and very easy to talk to with any problems that arose. It was Nice to see her so often at our frequent office visits as at our last fertility clinic we barely were able to see or speak to our doctor. She even took the time to call me more than once to discuss our treatment plan that involves a very personal family issue that had direct effect on whether we would continue with treatment. She cared about our situation...
The portal [at Audubon Fertility] was easy to navigate and they responded to messages promptly. You were able to speak to someone when you called. The clinic itself is beautiful and clean. I really didn’t have any issues with the clinic itself. I never waited long at all. I was always in and out. Staff was very professional...Toni [nurse] was amazing! She was very quick to respond on the portal or call or text me back when i had concerns. I had some issues with access to medicine and she went above and beyond on an off day to ensure I had what I needed...
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
To trust the process. She will be there every step of the way to ensure she does everything she can to try and expand your family. Although some things are simply out of her control, she will do her best.
Describe the protocols Lindsay Wells used in your cycles at Audubon Fertility and their degree of success.
We used follicle stimulating medications (follistim and menopur). the initial plan was to try for a fresh transfer after egg retrieval. We pushed the stims a few extra days because I had a few follicles that we lagging and we wanted to give them a little longer to grow without totally ruining the cycle. With that decision we knew that it would Be possible that my hormones would in turn no longer be in the appropriate range for a fresh transfer. We were made aware of this possibility up front. That is what ended up happening, and we moved forward with freezing the embryos and then the following month transferring 1 embryo. That transfer failed. My husband and I with the direction of Dr. Wells decided the next month to move forward with another transfer and to transfer 2 embryos that were frozen together. Another reason this was done is that we did not have genetic testing done on the embryos and therefore assumed that’s why the first transfer failed since everything else was great. In hindsight I wish we would have done genetic testing even though counseled that since we were both young and healthy that we probably would be ok not doing so. The second transfer produced a single ton pregnancy and my daughter is now 1.5 years old.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Toni )
Toni was amazing! She was very quick to respond on the portal or call or text me back when i had concerns. I had some issues with access to medicine and she went above and beyond on an off day to ensure I had what I needed. She was compassionate and just there for me. Wonderful Nurse
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Everything flowed seamlessly compared to the first clinic we went to. The portal was easy to navigate and they responded to messages promptly. You were able to speak to someone when you called. The clinic itself is beautiful and clean. I really didn’t have any issues with the clinic itself. I never waited long at all. I was always in and out. Staff was very professional
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility.
We paid for everything up front before beginning treatment. Once funds were paid we were able to move forward.
Describe Lindsay Wells's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Audubon Fertility.
She was cautious with her approach. She said she almost never transfers multiple embryos up front. We started with a single transfer and then moved forward with a multiple embryo transfer once that failed
New Orleans

Juneau was amazing. From her being honest and open to what could or couldn’t happen. To getting us the treatment we needed to hopefully be able to conceive. She went above and beyond to make my husband and I feel comfortable. ... On our last round we did a lot more injections as my body was not responding as quickly to the meds to mature follicles.
The nursing staff at Audubon was on point. I live 1 1/2 hours away from the facility but felt so close to them all. When I had a question, if they were unavailable via phone they would respond to email same day within an hour at the latest. I never felt worried or concerned and if I had one they reassured me. Even on their time off someone was always available through email.
How was your experience with Caroline Juneau at Audubon Fertility?
Juneau was amazing. From her being honest and open to what could or couldn’t happen. To getting us the treatment we needed to hopefully be able to conceive. She went above and beyond to make my husband and I feel comfortable. She had a great personality and just made us feel good at every visit even when we knew things weren’t going as expected.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Caroline Juneau at Audubon Fertility?
Even when you’re sad be prepared to laugh and smile with Dr Juneau. She is great at opening her heart and making every situation good or bad better.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Caroline Juneau at Audubon Fertility?
Juneau was absolutely amazing. From the beginning she was honest about what to expect. She also treated me well and cared for me every visit. All our IUIs were a fail but not bc of lack of care and trying from the Dr she did everything she could and we knew our chances were only 20% every time.
Describe the protocols Caroline Juneau used in your cycles at Audubon Fertility and their degree of success.
During our first round of IUI, Juneau did just oral meds. We did I believe 3 days and I came back to see follicle development before triggering for IUI. We had like 1 or 2 viable for the transfer. For the second IUI, we did injections. Just the normal maybe 5 days I went in every 2 days to check follicle development. We trigged with I believe 3 that time. On our last round we did a lot more injections as my body was not responding as quickly to the meds to mature follicles. In the end we had 4 on one ovary and 1 on the other before we triggered. Still then with as many as we had no luck in getting pregnant.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Only strengths absolutely amazing. After our 3 failed IUIs, my husband and I took a break and said we would give it time before financially going into IVF. We ended up getting pregnant naturally 3 months later. I went straight to audubon where they cared for me throughout my first trimester. Although their fertility treatment isn’t what got me pregnant they took me under their wing and cared me every step of the way throughout my first trimester.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Caroline Juneau at Audubon Fertility.
We spent at least 15,000 with the 3 IUIs plus ultrasounds and bloodwork procedures when going to fertility. Not counting the funds for when I got pregnant to do ultrasounds, bloodwork and genetic testing another 3,000 at least.
Describe Caroline Juneau's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Audubon Fertility.
None she was amazing.
Caroline Juneau
New Orleans

I only saw Dr. Wells once or twice. The times I did see her she was very professional, answered all my questions, and treated my husband and I like family. For my iui procedures I mainly saw Jaime [Audubon Fertility] the nurse practioner. ... I took Letrozole, then did Follistim injections, then a trigger shot, folled by intrauterine insemination that my husband gave 36 hours after trigger shot.
Strengths [of Audubon Fertility] are friendly, family oriented, positive, calming, respectful, kind, loving, flexible, patient. ... For my iui procedures I mainly saw Jaime the nurse practioner. She has the same demeanor as Dr. Wells, very patient, understanding, warm, and caring. I cannot save enough good things about Dr. Wells and staff office. ... I feel as if they treT my husband and I like their own family.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
I only saw Dr. Wells once or twice. The times I did see her she was very professional, answered all my questions, and treated my husband and I like family. For my iui procedures I mainly saw Jaime the nurse practioner. She has the same demeanor as Dr. Wells, very patient, understanding, warm, and caring. I cannot save enough good things about Dr. Wells and staff office.
Ask questions. If you dont understand something ask as many questions as you want. Write down everything you want to know before your appointments in case you forget. Be patient and try to relax.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
I was explained everything in full detail, given time for questions if I didnt understand. Jaime as well as Dr. Wells sympathized with me and my husband when the procedure didn't result in a pregnancy. In a very emotional and stressful I wouldn't want to see any other doctor or staff. I feel as if they treT my husband and I like their own family.
I took Letrozole, then did Follistim injections, then a trigger shot, folled by intrauterine insemination that my husband gave 36 hours after trigger shot. We also had to use frozen samples from my husband due to his schedule in the military. He was not always able to give a fresh sample.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jaime)
Amazing. I cannot put into words the love, warmth, patience, and friendliness we have received from Jaime during a very emotional and stressful time in my familys life.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
I cant say there is any weakness. I wish I got pregnant the first time but that is out of their control. Strengths are friendly, family oriented, positive, calming, respectful, kind, loving, flexible, patient.
The procedure with meds and shots for around 1500 each iui.
New Orleans

She [Dr. Wells] didn’t rush through my consultation, even though it was a free second opinion. She also didn’t make me feel like my questions were irrelevant. ... after exploratory surgery where endometriosis and polyps were found on my uterus we started a cycle with injections. ... Dr. Wells is empathetic and caring. She really wants what is best for her patients.
The staff [Audubon Fertility] was all very welcoming and knew my name after my first visit. They did everything they could to accommodate my schedule and keep my appointments accessible. ... Jamie was just as warm and welcoming as Dr. Wells. She made me feel very comfortable. I know she really cares about her patients. ... I spent nearly $15,000 over the course of the year on 4 IUI cycles.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is empathetic and caring. She really wants what is best for her patients. I always felt like she spoke to me like a friend who was offering advice, rather than a doctor who was telling me what needed to be done. She explained every option and let me choose my course of action.
Go to her first! Don’t waste time at other local fertility clinics.
The moment I walked into her office I felt valued and cared for. She didn’t rush through my consultation, even though it was a free second opinion. She also didn’t make me feel like my questions were irrelevant.
I don’t remember specifics, but after exploratory surgery where endometriosis and polyps were found on my uterus we started a cycle with injections. It was two days before Thanksgiving and I had one fully mature egg, with three almost mature eggs following. She gave me the option to set up the IUI for the next day, or wait until the day after Thanksgiving to see if more eggs matured. She explained the risk of having multiples, but left it up to me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jamie)
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The only weakness I can state is the location. However, this is a personal issue because I live almost an hour away and do not like traveling in the city. The staff was all very welcoming and knew my name after my first visit. They did everything they could to accommodate my schedule and keep my appointments accessible.
I cannot remember individual prices, but I know Audubon was around $500 less per cycle than the Fertity Institute. I spent nearly $15,000 over the course of the year on 4 IUI cycles.
New Orleans

Dr. Wells is a brilliant doctor. ... she has not been able to determine the reason(s) for our failures. ... Dr. Wells prefers to transfer just 1 embryo at a time due to the fear of multiples, but she will transfer 2 if you really want. ... For IUI, we started with clomid and then femara. My ovaries did not stimulate from either so then we started injectables. It took a month and we finally were able to the insemination. It didn't work so we moved to IVF.
Strengths: I would recommend Audubon Fertility to anybody. I consider them to be a boutique fertility clinic and small has its advantages. Everyone knows you by name and everyone is very friendly. The facility is warm and comforting and they all truly care about what they do every day. ... Weaknesses: They do not show enough compassion or concern when you experience a pregnancy loss.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is a brilliant doctor. She is not warm and fuzzy but she makes you feel comfortable through the IVF roller coaster. Unfortunately, the percentages for success that she gave us did not come to fruition and she has not been able to determine the reason(s) for our failures.
Ask lots of questions.
The Audubon nurses and staff are fabulous and Dr. Wells is a great doctor. During an IUI cycle, you are treated much more like a number, but once you move into IVF, you are treated with white gloves. As long as you stay pregnant, this treatment continues. If a pregnancy fails, it feels more like a number again.
For IUI, we started with clomid and then femara. My ovaries did not stimulate from either so then we started injectables. It took a month and we finally were able to the insemination. It didn't work so we moved to IVF. For my egg retrieval, we hit the same injectables hard. For the FET, we started with oral and vaginal estrace. This didn't work, so we added estradiol patches (4 per day changed every other day) and daily progesterone in oil shots. That cycle ended in miscarriage. For the second FET, we added daily crinone to the mix. That cycle we transferred 2 embryos and became pregnant and subsequently delivered 1 baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jamie Ruiz)
Jamie is the absolute best! She is the reason why we keep coming back for more. Her compassion is tremendous and it is apparent that she loves what she does from her positive attitude. All of the Audubon nurses are lovely as well.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Strengths: I would recommend Audubon Fertility to anybody. I consider them to be a boutique fertility clinic and small has its advantages. Everyone knows you by name and everyone is very friendly. The facility is warm and comforting and they all truly care about what they do every day. They are especially nice when you are pregnant. Weaknesses: They do not show enough compassion or concern when you experience a pregnancy loss.
New Orleans

Dr. Wells is very kind and caring. She listens to everything I say and makes sure to answer all of my questions. She does everything in her power to make sure a patient is comfortable and to make sure a patient understands what the plan is. ... Before my husband and I left that day, we already had blood work, sperm analysis, laparoscopy and hysteroscopy scheduled, and a plan of attack.
Pricing was laid out in an understandable manner, and I left feeling like someone FINALLY listened and understood me. ... When I cried, they [Audubon Fertility] cried. When I smiled, they smiled. They always took as much time as needed to ensure I understood everything in the plan of action. Always calling to check on me and make sure I was okay. After the IUIs failed and we discussed IVF being our best option, they covered every little thing we could expect. I love their staff! ...
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is very kind and caring. She listens to everything I say and makes sure to answer all of my questions. She does everything in her power to make sure a patient is comfortable and to make sure a patient understands what the plan is. She made sure to cover everything I wanted to know and more at the consultation. Before my husband and I left that day, we already had blood work, sperm analysis, laparoscopy and hysteroscopy scheduled, and a plan of attack. Pricing was laid out in an understandable manner, and I left feeling like someone FINALLY listened and understood me. The day I had my first IUI with her I was standing in my best friends wedding that night. I went in with hair done up and she even made sure someone kept my hair neat for me and made sure I had an appointment time for the IUI that didn’t interfere with the time I needed to be where I was supposed to for the wedding. I couldn’t ask for a more caring doctor.
Be ready to listen carefully and pay attention. She will go over your history and tell you what she thinks is the best plan. Don’t be afraid to ask questions or feel like you are taking too much time, because she will answer everything you want to know.
Dr. Wells and her Nurse Practitioner, Jamie, along with the whole staff were amazing. I felt like a number at the first clinic I attended in 2017, but not at Audubon. Dr. Wells and her staff are always smiling and thorough. She underwent IVF to conceive her first child as did Jamie. When I cried, they cried. When I smiled, they smiled. They always took as much time as needed to ensure I understood everything in the plan of action. Always calling to check on me and make sure I was okay. After the IUIs failed and we discussed IVF being our best option, they covered every little thing we could expect. I love their staff!
I had laparoscopy and hysteroscopy in February. We felt that I should do the procedure again as I had it in 2014 with my OBGYN and endometriosis was found at that time. When I went for my consultation with Dr. Wells in January, I had been experiencing symptoms of endo again. We decided to go ahead and get that out of the way. I had the procedure in February and my next cycle we started monitoring and prepping for IUI. Unfortunately when I went for day 3 baseline, I had a functioning follicle for some reason so we had to wait for me to ovulate and have another period. After that happened, we were able to start treatment next cycle after my day 3 baseline showed we were good to go. I did follistim injections and ended up with 9 follicles. Instead of canceling, we discussed draining follicles and leaving 3-4 and doing the IUI. She explained how uncomfortable it would be and went over everything possible with conception of multiples. I went in the day of the IUI with my hair done up for a wedding I was standing in that night. She made me as comfortable as possible and drained follicles, then did the IUI. That one failed so we did another in April with follistim injectables on a lower dose to avoid hyper stimulating since I had the major response the first time. Went in every couple of days for ultrasounds and did the second IUI. That one failed. Third cycle we followed same protocol and I responded well, but that one failed. At that point we had a consultation for IVF and decided that was our best move forward. I have not been back to start because of money.
The entire staff is amazing from front desk all the way up. I was always greeted with a smile. The nurses always made sure I was comfortable and knew exactly what would be taking place. Injection protocol was explained in a thorough manner. Any questions I ever had were answered.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Their strengths are always smiling, helpful, thorough, caring, welcoming, understanding, and overall great people. The clinic is always clean and calming. The only issue I had was parking, but I know it’s due to their location.
We have no insurance coverage for fertility. IUI package cycles were $1600 plus the cost of medications. IVF consultation shows a package price of $13, 925 plus cost of medications
I have not done IVF
2013 - 2018, Successful
Dr. Wells bed side manor is unmatched. She is dedicated to the individual plan of action for every treatment. She cared about more than us just getting pregnant, she cared about the financial burden it put on us, she cared about my feelings and frustrations. ... We did two separate treatments.first round was with clomid (failed) but changed to femera followed by trigger to ovulate and IUI. ... Second round was after laparoscopic surgery to remove a dermoid cyst on my ovary.
Easy location [Audubon Fertility] everything can be done there or right next door. Very clean and feels homie not like most doctor offices. Only odd thing is parking but there’s a second lot with extra parking right around the corner so not really that big of an issue. ... Mandy was there every step of the way right behind Dr wells. Mandy was my nurse for both our treatments and was such a joy.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells bed side manor is unmatched. She is dedicated to the individual plan of action for every treatment. She cared about more than us just getting pregnant, she cared about the financial burden it put on us, she cared about my feelings and frustrations. Consoled and reassured us when things weren’t working and took the time to explain why She even laughed at my husbands “do I have a fertil day” question (it broke the ice to say the least). She calmed my worries when I did get pregnant and let me continue to see her for just one more visit before going to my OBGYN. She’s a wonderful doctor and her amazing light shined in every greeting we got from her.
Trust her. She has walked this path not just as a doctor but as a woman. She will always do what’s best and explain everything so never hesitate to ask why or what or how. You’ll be in the best care around while a patient of Dr. wells.
Dr. Wells went above and beyond for us. Have sought a PCOS Specialist in New York who found a Dermoid cyst and gave specific instructions for my treatment, Dr Wells got all my records read through my entire patient file (4years of paperwork) and took the direction the specialist recommended but also made sure we understood why it was needed and how everything was going to go. She was there through every step I never felt like a number.
We did two separate treatments.first round was with clomid (failed) but changed to femera followed by trigger to ovulate and IUI. No pregnancy during the time blood work and ultrasounds were done at almost every visit. Second round was after laparoscopic surgery to remove a dermoid cyst on my ovary. Sample pack doses of folistim daily trigger shot to help ovulation and double IUIs. Also regular blood work and ultrasounds at visits.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Mandy Poche)
Mandy was there every step of the way right behind Dr wells. Mandy was my nurse for both our treatments and was such a joy. She even called me the day they got my positive blood work back to tell me I was finally going to be a mom. She wanted to make sure I knew and that it was her because she was about to go on maternity leave.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
This Clinique is perfect. Easy location everything can be done there or right next door. Very clean and feels homie not like most doctor offices. Only odd thing is parking but there’s a second lot with extra parking right around the corner so not really that big of an issue.
Our treatments run around $2800 range. She try’s to make sure that insurance covers whatever portion they are supposed to and if there is any overpayment it is sent back to us.
New Orleans
Dr. Wells is extremely thorough in answering questions as well as explaining treatment plans and success rates ... My only complaint would be that some visits I did not see her when I thought I would or I did not get to spend as much time with her as I wanted. ... My husband’s semen analysis came back with poor morphology numbers so she believed starting with an IUI would be the most effective.
I received free medicine a few times when they [Audubon Fertility] had donated items from other patients. ... There was standard financial plans associated with my treatment plans however I felt like Dr. Wells and the clinic went above and beyond to help me out where they could.I felt very well taken care of in the finance department. ... The clinic is very warm and welcoming.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is extremely thorough in answering questions as well as explaining treatment plans and success rates. She also makes you feel very comfortable when asking questions and discussing treatment plans. My only complaint would be that some visits I did not see her when I thought I would or I did not get to spend as much time with her as I wanted. For instance, I did not see her at all on the date of my first Iui. The nurse performed everything. Some appointments I saw her for a little bit but she had to move on to see other patients and I finished up my appointment with the nurses. However, that was not the case every time.
Like always with fertility treatment, nothing is guaranteed but there are lots of options.
Dr. Wells has always made my husband and myself feel like well cared for humans. She has been very attentive, thorough, and compassionate when it comes to our questions and concerns throughout the entire process.
Dr. Wells suggested trying an IUI from the beginning rather than trying naturally first. My husband’s semen analysis came back with poor morphology numbers so she believed starting with an IUI would be the most effective. Since I have irregular cycles, I began taking oral medicine (letrozole) but it failed to stimulate egg growth. I then moved onto injections (follistim and gonal) and that stimulated growth. We triggered ovulation and did my first Iui. I started my period about a week and a half later so It was not successful. We decided to move on to another IUI cycle. The injections were slower to work the second time but after a week or so longer than the first cycle, we triggered ovulation and did another IUi. I started my period again about a week and a half later. We decided to move onto a 3rd iui cycle initially starting with the same mediciation. After 2 weeks of follistim and gonal injections, there was still no growth so Dr. Wells decided to change my injections to Menopur. She believed this would help egg quality as well. This proved to work and a couple weeks later, I had my 3rd iui. About a week and a half after my 3rd iui, I started spotting and believed I was facing another unsuccessful iui. However, after a few days the bleeding stopped and I took 2 positive blood pregnancy tests within a few days of one another. Dr. Wells prescribed me to progesterone since I had been spotting and scheduled my first ultra sound for 7.5 weeks. I was experiencing pregnancy symptoms and went to my first ultra sound to find that there was no heartbeat, only an empty sac in my uterus. The baby had stopped developing at some point and I took cytotec to pass the sac. Everything passed fine. I’ve had another check up and now we are discussing IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jamie Reyes)
Jamie is an excellent nurse. She is very compassionate and gentle when it comes to caregiving. Her only weakness would be that she can be very rushed and I sometimes feel rushed when seeing her.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic is very warm and welcoming. Everyone is always very nice and makes you feel comfortable even though the idea of starting fertility treatment can be scary and overwhelming. The waiting room is comfortable and all of the rooms are very clean.
There was standard financial plans associated with my treatment plans however I felt like Dr. Wells and the clinic went above and beyond to help me out where they could. I received free medicine a few times when they had donated items from other patients. I felt very well taken care of in the finance department.
I believe she said they would only transfer one embryo but I cannot remember exactly. We have not moved forward to IVF just yet.
What specific things went wrong at Audubon Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Audubon Fertility.
Nothing major happened. There may have been once or twice when I had to call for results due to fax issues or delays. I cannot say either way whether it was the clinics fault or another party.
New Orleans

Lindsay Wells is an amazing doctor. She is knowledgeable, friendly, and caring. I went through so many doctors and so many medicines before I saw her and no one was as thorough with testing for both myself and my husband. ... In my case, I was not cycling or ovulating. We used progesterone for 5 days to get me to cycle, then clomid to stimulate ovulation, injections to help me produce eggs, and the trigger shot to release the eggs.
From the front desk to the back of the office, everyone [Audubon Fertility] is amazing. They really make you feel welcome and like family. ... They knew you by name not just from reading it off the chart. They genuinely care about their patients. ... They were comforting when things weren't going as planned and celebrated with us when things were going great. They helped us stay positive along the journey.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Lindsay Wells is an amazing doctor. She is knowledgeable, friendly, and caring. I went through so many doctors and so many medicines before I saw her and no one was as thorough with testing for both myself and my husband. I don't have anything negative to say about her or her staff. She is the only doctor I will recommend to any and everyone and I myself will be using her again!
Be patient, listen carefully, do exactly as you're told.
Everyone in the offict was amazing and friendly. They knew you by name not just from reading it off the chart. They genuinely care about their patients.
In my case, I was not cycling or ovulating. We used progesterone for 5 days to get me to cycle, then clomid to stimulate ovulation, injections to help me produce eggs, and the trigger shot to release the eggs. I went in weekly to be monitored for egg production and growth to see if doses needed to be adjusted. Lastly I went in for the IUI. Two weeks later I went back to see if I was pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jaime Reyes & Brittany Henao)
The nursing staff was amazing. They made you feel like family. They helped along every step of the way. They were comforting when things weren't going as planned and celebrated with us when things were going great. They helped us stay positive along the journey.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Everyone in the office is friendly, caring, and patient. They are willing to work with you every step of the way and genuinely care about their patients. From the front desk to the back of the office, everyone is amazing. They really make you feel welcome and like family. They follow up even after you've "graduated" from their office. They truly are the best!
The injections I used were $249; the the trigger shot was $99; the IUI, which included office visits and ultrasounds was around $1250- 1500 (don't remember the exact total). I'm not sure of the other costs but I paid for genetic counseling as well.

2021, Successful
She [Dr. Wells] was kind and compassionate as well as knowledgeable. She made us feel comfortable with the treatment choices we were making...Letrozole 7.5 mg for 2-3 cycles...We did our 1st IUI which resulted in a miscarriage/chemical pregnancy. We did our next IUI the following cycle. A few days before my IUI my uterus was full of fluid so Dr. Wells took a sample and sent it for testing. Taking the sample also helped drain the fluid. We did the next IUI and got pregnant with our daughter...
The clinic [Audubon Fertility] is nice, clean, and has more advanced technology than other clinics...$1000 for a medicated natural cycle. $1500 for IUI cycle. These costs included all ultrasounds and bloodwork...I loved Morgan [nurse] and the staff. They were very compassionate throughout the entire process...
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
I loved Dr. Wells and would see her again for my next child if I still lived in town. She was kind and compassionate as well as knowledgeable. She made us feel comfortable with the treatment choices we were making.
Don’t wait to go see her if you are having fertility problems.
Although my husband and I had not been trying for a baby for a year on our own, she recognized that we did have fertility problems and helped up have our little girl.
I took Letrozole 7.5 mg for 2-3 cycles. They recommended IUI after one cycle however we were not ready to move forward with that yet. We did our 1st IUI which resulted in a miscarriage/chemical pregnancy. We did our next IUI the following cycle. A few days before my IUI my uterus was full of fluid so Dr. Wells took a sample and sent it for testing. Taking the sample also helped drain the fluid. We did the next IUI and got pregnant with our daughter.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Morgan Gremillion)
I loved Morgan and the staff. They were very compassionate throughout the entire process.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic is nice, clean, and has more advanced technology than other clinics. I went to another clinic during Hurricane Zeta to have an ultrasound to see if I needed to take my trigger shot abs their equipment was not as new or nice.

2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Wells was caring and helpful. I achieved the results I wanted within two cycles, and she was candid about helping to weigh risks and rewards of different plans. I felt that she was very much "on my team" and on board with doing everything in her power to help me (safely) achieve my goal...addressed my care on an individualized basis with patience and thoroughness.
The biggest weakness [at Audubon Fertility] is how long it can take patients to get in. I was lucky and got in quickly but have had friends who've been told there's a one-year plus wait for care. Once you're in, the clinic's strengths shine. They are extremely communicative about the plan of care and the how's and why's of the plan. They are also compassionate and make you feel as though they personally care about your treatment and the outcome.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Be clear about what you want, including time frame, and what your budget is.
Staff was caring and proactive, and Dr. Wells addressed my care on an individualized basis with patience and thoroughness.
The first cycle, we used a trigger shot and IUI with donor sperm. The eggs that were produced that cycle weren't terribly promising, so the next cycle we moved to injectables with the trigger shot and donor sperm. I had two good eggs and was warned about the possibility of multiples before proceeding. I achieved success on the second cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility.
Every member of the nursing staff was caring and responsive.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The biggest weakness is how long it can take patients to get in. I was lucky and got in quickly but have had friends who've been told there's a one-year plus wait for care. Once you're in, the clinic's strengths shine. They are extremely communicative about the plan of care and the how's and why's of the plan. They are also compassionate and make you feel as though they personally care about your treatment and the outcome.
$1500 per IUI cycle, $525 for medications dispensed by Dr. Wells
2015 - 2018, Successful
Dr Wells is exactly who I needed during this process...showed incredible empathy and compassion...always seemed happy and completely dialed-in to our visits...made sure we understood everything that was going to happen, discussed all potential outcomes and scenarios, was completely patient, held my hand and gave me hugs when I needed them, and created a completely comfortable and warm environment in her office.
The clinic [Audubon Fertility] was very clean, which was important to me. All of the staff, medical and administrative, were always professional calm, and kind. They seem to have a well defined system of processes that everyone was very well trained on...[nurse] always took my phone calls, responded to my emails, celebrated with me, and kept me sane during the process. I’ll never forget I once became ill in the office, very nauseous. I vomited all over myself in the room and [she] was totally there for me.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr Wells is exactly who I needed during this process. She made sure we understood everything that was going to happen, discussed all potential outcomes and scenarios, was completely patient, held my hand and gave me hugs when I needed them, and created a completely comfortable and warm environment in her office.
Trust her. She is incredibly smart and knew so much about different protocols.
Dr Wells showed incredible empathy and compassion throughout the process. She always seemed happy and completely dialed-in to our visits.
Unfortunately, I do not remember the exact protocols and medications used.
Jamie was incredible. She always took my phone calls, responded to my emails, celebrated with me, and kept me sane during the process. I’ll never forget I once became ill in the office, very nauseous. I vomited all over myself in the room and Jamie was totally there for me.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic was very clean, which was important to me. All of the staff, medical and administrative, were always professional calm, and kind. They seem to have a well defined system of processes that everyone was very well trained on.
I believe I spent around $30,000 for my egg retrieval, two frozen transfers, PGS testing on two sets of embryos.
2015 - 2017, Successful
She [Dr. Wells] treats you with the utmost respect because it is a difficult and emotional process, whether you’ve done it once or 10 times! ... She’s so genuine! She’s such a sweetheart and really takes care of her patients. She cares and tries to give them the life they are looking for. ... I did IUI treatments because that’s what our budget allowed. ... Have faith and trust in her and her staff [Audubon Fertility]!
This clinic [Audubon Fertility] and it’s staff is beyond amazing! They greet you like they’ve known you your entire life. ...I’ve never had a bad experience and I’ve gone through this 5 times! They are so understanding. They really do treat you well. They know you by name every time you walk in the door! ... The staff was wonderful! Always there to answer any questions I had and be an ear if I got a negative. They understand you and what you are going through.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She’s so genuine! She’s such a sweetheart and really takes care of her patients. She cares and tries to give them the life they are looking for. She treats you with the utmost respect because it is a difficult and emotional process, whether you’ve done it once or 10 times!
Don’t get your hopes up. They will give you every scenario that you can possible do. Have faith and trust in her and her staff!
This clinic and it’s staff is beyond amazing! They greet you like they’ve known you your entire life. They care about everyone because it’s such an emotional time and everyone that comes in there is trying to start a family. I’ve never had a bad experience or have been treated badly!
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Honestly, I don’t think they have any weaknesses! I’ve never had a bad experience and I’ve gone through this 5 times! They are so understanding. They really do treat you well. They know you by name every time you walk in the door!
I did IUI treatments because that’s what our budget allowed. Cost was about $2500 a session but only because I had to purchase donor sperm.
New Orleans

Caroline Juneau is very thorough and makes us feel very hopeful for our journey. After our first iui we were informed that my husbands count was to low for anything except for IVF. We were told that there was a small chance for us to ever conceive naturally. She made us feel very hopeful through the whole process as she explained what we needed to expect at where to go next.
The clinic [Audubon Fertility] is very well organized they do a wonderful job with getting you in quickly and also working around your schedule. They respond very quickly to messages and phone calls regarding any messages you may have ... Dr. Juneau said that she always prefers a single embryo transfer due to less chance of multiples and therefore less chance for problems during pregnancy
How was your experience with Caroline Juneau at Audubon Fertility?
Write down questions to ask because you will likely not think about them when Dr. Juneau gives you the amount of information she gives!
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic is very well organized they do a wonderful job with getting you in quickly and also working around your schedule. They respond very quickly to messages and phone calls regarding any messages you may have
Caroline Juneau
New Orleans
Dr wells was a unique MD. We really enjoyed the experience, despite a false positive at home, pee preg test . I most appreciated the way she treated my wife. The outcome was acceptable albeit frustrating . I would trust dr wells to administrate proper care to our family, and others. Didnt hurt she called us personally and saw my wife every deco,d of every visit. Highly recommended...100% considerate and compassiomate care....Textbook. But she spoke truth
Great staff [Audubon Fertility] and appropriate care givers. A little strange when I asked for a sperm receptacle. Just take it from all Audubons pros, they know I cant say enough about how kind my wife was treated, however we had no success...Thorough and considerate... I would trust dr wells to administrate proper care to our family, and others. Didnt hurt she called us personally and saw my wife every deco,d of every visit. Highly recommended
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Get the right answers to tje right questions. You would be in very capable hands with your family. Dr Wells is on this practice because shw cares.
100% considerate and compassiomate care.
Textbook. But she spoke truth
Thorough and considerate . Rockstar staff
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Great staff and appropriate care givers. A little strange when I asked for a sperm receptacle. Just take it from all Audubons pros, they know I cant say enough about how kind my wife was treated, however we had no success
Fair pricing.
No comment. This is between the patient and physician.

2019 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Wells isn’t just an amazing doctor but you can tell she is a genuine person!...I unfortunately ended up having a stillbirth after 21 weeks with my baby Milo and I have ZERO hesitation to try again with [her]. I know I have a tough road ahead of me when we try our two leftover frozen ice babies; but I wouldn’t want any other doctor and staff other than The ones at Audubon Fertility helping me navigate this upcoming path.
I know I have a tough road ahead of me when we try our two leftover frozen ice babies; but I wouldn’t want any other doctor and staff other than The ones at Audubon Fertility helping me navigate this upcoming path...Strengths are organization and effectiveness! Weaknesses are that at times the new receptionists just didn’t live up to the friendliness and warmth that was illuminated from the original...
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells isn’t just an amazing doctor but you can tell she is a genuine person! She is all around EXACTLY what any and every couple trying to conceive would want. I unfortunately ended up having a stillbirth after 21 weeks with my baby Milo and I have ZERO hesitation to try again with Dr. Well. I know I have a tough road ahead of me when we try our two leftover frozen ice babies; but I wouldn’t want any other doctor and staff other than The ones at Audubon Fertility helping me navigate this upcoming path. I have every confidence Dr. Wells will help me in anyway she can to alter the last results and hopefully get me a live birth this time! I honestly feel my chances of success have already and will continue to be greatest with this amazing Doctor Lindsay Wells.
Don’t hesitate to ask any questions you have! A happy and informed patient is everyone’s best bet including Wells!
She was always kind and caring.
We tested my embryos at my age of 31 bc I had a previous miscarriage && so happy we did bc only 3/10 were genetically normal! We used HGH for the last ER and banked 2/2 normals. So the HGH probably helped my egg quality as Dr. Wells hoped.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Audubon Fertility.
AMAZING! Friendly, funny, patient, knowledgeable, basically the total package!
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Strengths are organization and effectiveness! Weaknesses are that at times the new receptionists just didn’t live up to the friendliness and warmth that was illuminated from the original younger brunette(I can’t remember her name)… She was just so much more inviting than the new ones.
12k of IUIs (3k for each IUI) 20k about for each egg retrieval including PGS testing costs 5k for a frozen transfer including progesterone medication
Well I’m sure as hell happy we just did one bc he resulted in a stillbirth due to me developing preclampsia &&& I totally think multiples would’ve exasperated that issue if not masked it to where we wouldn’t know as much as what happened.

2021, Successful
Dr. Wells was very kind, knowledgeable, and personable. I appreciated that she took the time to speak with me and answer any questions I had. I've always wanted to better understand the why behind treatment, and Dr. Wells was happy to walk me through it all step by step...For my second Dr. Wells adjusted to pills followed by injectables in hopes of decreasing the number of eggs. This was successful, but the pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage. For my third round of treatment, we did the same approach which ultimately resulted in a successful pregnancy...
all of the nurses [at Audubon Fertility] were extremely helpful and kind...There were a few times I had to go to the surgery center next door (not owned by Audubon) for procedures, and I was not as impressed with the facilities. I wish that Aubudon would buy out the surgery center as well and update the facility (it's possible this has already happened since I was last at the clinic)...
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Don't hesitate to ask questions!
Given that I had see another fertility doctor in the same clinic previously and had a successful pregnancy, Dr. Wells started off with the same protocols from the success pregnancy. I did injectables and IUI. The first round was unsuccessful and produced too many eggs. While we tried a procedure to remove some of the eggs to allow just a few to mature, this round of treatment was unsuccessful. For my second Dr. Wells adjusted to pills followed by injectables in hopes of decreasing the number of eggs. This was successful, but the pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage. For my third round of treatment, we did the same approach which ultimately resulted in a successful pregnancy. My baby is healthy and 4 months old today.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Audubon Fertility.
I wish I could remember their names, but all of the nurses were extremely helpful and kind.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic grew a lot between my time receiving fertility treatments for my 1st child to my 2nd. It was very small and located within 1 building when I first started going to Audubon. By the time I returned for treatments in hopes of having a 2nd child, they had bought a building next door and renovated it. This was helpful for days when I just had to go for lab work. There were a few times I had to go to the surgery center next door (not owned by Audubon) for procedures, and I was not as impressed with the facilities. I wish that Aubudon would buy out the surgery center as well and update the facility (it's possible this has already happened since I was last at the clinic).

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Wells was very knowledgeable. Having walked in the clinic being told by previous doctors that I had “unexplained fertility” she reassured me that we would do the necessary tests and take the necessary medications to help with pregnancy. She was very compassionate about what she was doing. I am forever thankful for Dr. Wells. She helped make my dreams to be a mother come true!
Honestly no weakness! This clinic [Audubon Fertility] is top notch and I wish i could have stayed with this clink throughout my entire pregnancy. So warm and welcoming. The process of getting pregnant is hard enough, they put any doubts you may have to rest...The nursing staff were all amazing! They always greeted you with a smile and reassured you that everything would be just fine. Any and all questions were answered quickly.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Trust her and trust the process!
Dr. Wells was very personable and knowledgeable. I felt accepted and comfortable the very first visit.
Regular IUI was done the first two cycles and on the third cycle Dr. Wells did a monitored cycle. I had to go in for several ultrasounds and when my follicles reached the size they weeeee I had to go home and do a trigger shot, and two days later go in for insemination.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Honestly no weakness! This clinic is top notch and I wish i could have stayed with this clink throughout my entire pregnancy. So warm and welcoming. The process of getting pregnant is hard enough, they put any doubts you may have to rest.
I would say total around $6000
2017 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Wells advanced our treatments appropriately and attempting less invasive procedures 1st. She did explain the treatments, procedures and process well. Made sure we clearly understood success rates etc. Many appointments were with NP, not with her...Gave honest expectations of process and made it clear that my safety was important...Wont see her [Dr. Wells] for everyone appointment
Was difficult to get process started [at Audubon Fertility]. Once we got rolling wonderful to work with. Staff was kind, efficient, ran on time. Billing process was made very clear to me-no suprise cost...[nurses at Audubon Fertility were] Very kind and compassionate to work with. Good bedside manner making you feel comfortable...Gave honest expectations of process and made it clear that my safety was important
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Wont see her for everyone appointment
Started with oral drugs and then discovered we had male infertility so we switch to husband trestments
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Was difficult to get process started. Once we got rolling wonderful to work with. Staff was kind, efficient, ran on time. Billing process was made very clear to me-no suprise cost.......................
Covered by insurance. Max coverage from insurance was 6000-I believed we ended up paying around 200 out of pocket
Only dis single due to my size. I am very petite and multiples would be highrisk. Also my husband had infertility, the issue was not with me
What specific things went wrong at Audubon Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Audubon Fertility.
OBGYN had some difficulty get chart notes from clinic