Selling medication is not offered

Round Rock
770 Cat Hollow Dr
Round Rock, TX 78681

2019 - 2020, Consult
[Dr. Shahryar Kavoussi] is always very compassionate and explains everything thoroughly. We look forward to continuing out fertility journey with him as our doctor. We know what to expect every step of the way and there’s never a question in our mind if we made the right decision...He was very warm and compassionate
The clinic [at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine] is very organized, energetic, and positive. They have always called back in a timely manner and been very on top of everything. They make sure you feel taken care of. I would recommend this office to everyone...IVF with ICSI is around $18,000...[the nurse] is very warm and gets you excited about your treatment
How was your experience with Shahryar K. Kavoussi at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
He is always very compassionate and explains everything thoroughly. We look forward to continuing out fertility journey with him as our doctor. We know what to expect every step of the way and there’s never a question in our mind if we made the right decision.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Shahryar K. Kavoussi at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Don’t go with any other doctor!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Shahryar K. Kavoussi at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
He was very warm and compassionate.
Describe the protocols Shahryar K. Kavoussi used in your cycles at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
We have not started our IVF cycle yet, but we will be doing ICSI with a freeze all cycle for genetic testing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Amy Esqueda)
She is very warm and gets you excited about your treatment.
Describe your experience with Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is very organized, energetic, and positive. They have always called back in a timely manner and been very on top of everything. They make sure you feel taken care of. I would recommend this office to everyone.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Shahryar K. Kavoussi at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
IVF with ICSI is around $18,000
Shahryar K. Kavoussi
Austin Westlake

We had a great experience with Dr. Kavoussi and his staff. He has an extremely optimistic disposition, so that helps to feel confident that we would have a good outcome. He explained things thoroughly and helped us understand why we were doing what we were doing.... Doctor had a preference for single embryo, but was ok with a double embryo transfer which is what we did... Roughly $12k for the cycle without meds, and those were about $4k
Clinic [Austin Fertility & Repro Med-Austin Westlake] moved fast and got us in close to our appointment time. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful. It was a long drive for every appointment, so they were respectful of my time. I did not have any issues with financials or billing... Roughly $12k for the cycle without meds, and those were about $4k... Doctor had a preference for single embryo, but was ok with a double embryo transfer which is what we did
Don’t be afraid to ask him questions
Describe your experience with Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Clinic moved fast and got us in close to our appointment time. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful. It was a long drive for every appointment, so they were respectful of my time. I did not have any issues with financials or billing
Roughly $12k for the cycle without meds, and those were about $4k
Describe Shahryar K. Kavoussi's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Shahryar K. Kavoussi
Austin Westlake

In a year, I only saw the doctor [Dr. KM Kavoussi] three times. He only performed one ultrasound himself. He never ran standard tests so he never found my uterine septum which needed to be removed. I felt like a number not a human being.... I used Clomid / Femara and IUIs. It never worked.... They [Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine] treat you like a number not a human. You will almost never see a doctor. They will have no compassion for your circumstances. They will get annoyed when you are emotional. They will not go above and beyond for you
They [Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine] treat you like a number not a human. You will almost never see a doctor. They will have no compassion for your circumstances. They will get annoyed when you are emotional. They will not go above and beyond for you.... In a year, I only saw the doctor [Dr. KM Kavoussi] three times. He only performed one ultrasound himself. He never ran standard tests so he never found my uterine septum which needed to be removed. I felt like a number not a human being
How was your experience with K.M. Kavoussi at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
In a year, I only saw the doctor three times. He only performed one ultrasound himself. He never ran standard tests so he never found my uterine septum which needed to be removed. I felt like a number not a human being.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of K.M. Kavoussi at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Go somewhere else.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with K.M. Kavoussi at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
In a year, I only saw the doctor 3 times.
Describe the protocols K.M. Kavoussi used in your cycles at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I used Clomid / Femara and IUIs. It never worked.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
They had no compassionate n whatsoever for what in as going through.
Describe your experience with Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
They treat you like a number not a human. You will almost never see a doctor. They will have no compassion for your circumstances. They will get annoyed when you are emotional. They will not go above and beyond for you.
Describe the costs associated with your care under K.M. Kavoussi at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Partially covered by insurance.
What specific things went wrong at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
I hardly ever saw the doctor.
K.M. Kavoussi

2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Barsky made me feel comfortable and was wonderful to work with. She has a warm bedside manner and is great with communication...She explained every test and procedure to me in detail, as requested. From our first meeting with her, she answered every question I had before I even got a chance to ask them...We did (3) rounds of IVF ICSI with PGT testing and froze all day 5 embryos...
How was your experience with Maya Barsky at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
As her patient, Dr. Barsky made me feel comfortable and was wonderful to work with. She has a warm bedside manner and is great with communication. She is also very friendly and makes it feel like she is your friend in addition to your healthcare provider. She explained every test and procedure to me in detail, as requested. From our first meeting with her, she answered every question I had before I even got a chance to ask them! My partner and I feel that we have found the best doctor to give us our greatest chance of success with. We truly believe that if it weren't for Dr. Barsky and her team, we would not be where we are today (pregnant with our first baby).
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Maya Barsky at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
If you want to know why something is being recommended, alternatives to the treatment/procedure, and the data behind the science, do not be afraid to ask her. Dr. Barsky will gladly answer all of your questions and give you additional information, to help you make an informed decision.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Maya Barsky at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Barsky and her whole team were wonderful to work with. We felt like they really cared about us as individuals and were rooting for our success the entire time. We had some setbacks along the way but they were there to reassure us. They gave us the information that we needed to feel comfortable and confident with our decisions. Dr. Barsky has a warm bedside manner and genuinely cares about her patients.
Describe the protocols Maya Barsky used in your cycles at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
We did (3) rounds of IVF ICSI with PGT testing and froze all day 5 embryos. We then had (1) successful day 5 frozen embryo transfer and are keeping the remaining embryos frozen. For my first (2) egg retrieval cycles I was on FSH 150 IU daily (Gonal-F), Menopur 75 IU daily, Cetrotide 0.25 daily, and Lupron trigger shot. The last round of IVF we decreased my Gonal to 75 IU daily and I had a very similar response. We were doing IVF for male factor infertility, so Dr. Barsky was able to lower my medication dosage without any negative repercussions. For our embryo transfer i was on (3) estrogen patches and nightly progesterone in oil injections. I continued the PIO injections and estrogen patches up until 10 weeks of pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Theresa Manriquez)
Theresa was wonderful to work with. She is very approachable and friendly. She was always available to take my call or answer an email in between appointments. I have full confidence in her professional knowledge and felt very comfortable in her care. Her and Dr. Barsky worked well together and were a team.
Describe your experience with Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Austin Fertility and Reproductive Medicine was wonderful to work with. We worked with both the male and female sides of the clinic. My husband had a successful MicroTESE procedure with Dr. Parviz Kavoussi. I had (3) rounds of IVF ICSI and a successful FET with Dr. Maya Barsky. The staff at all the offices were friendly, easy to work with, and informative. The offices are all modern and use state of the art technology. The clinic was always very good at communicating appointment reminders, billing, and procedure information. We did not use insurance and paid out of pocket for all procedures and medicine. We always felt informed and could contact the clinic at any time if we had concerns or questions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Maya Barsky at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Our insurance did not cover fertility treatments, so we paid out of pocket for all expenses. For a MicroTESE procedure, (3) rounds of IVF ICSI with PGT testing, (1) ERA, and (1) successful FET we spent an estimated $50,000. We are paying $500/year for additional storage of our remaining embryos.
Describe Maya Barsky's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
We chose to transfer a single embryo because of my age (31) and low number of PGT normal embryos.
Maya Barsky

2021, Successful
He [Dr. Lebovic] was kind and actually listened to me. Never felt rushed. My previous doctors made me cry almost every time. This doctor had great bedside manner every visit and made me feel we would get to the bottom of my issues...Did some Femera for a cycle to prepare for IUI and felt very supported with any concerns or questions I had. We did one IUI that resulted in a pregnancy. They timed it and let me know when to come in for each ultrasound...I’m now expecting my first child!
This clinic [Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine] was amazing. The staff felt like family the moment I had my first phone call. I ALWAYS felt supported...I was able to email her [nurse] at any moment of the day or weekend with questions . She never made me feel silly. She was so supportive , organized , and helpful!...They made everything worth it and so much better. I didn’t feel like an atm or a number...
How was your experience with Dan Lebovic at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
This doctor was great! I felt like I was prepared for what was ahead. He was kind and actually listened to me. Never felt rushed. My previous doctors made me cry almost every time. This doctor had great bedside manner every visit and made me feel we would get to the bottom of my issues. I’m now expecting my first child!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dan Lebovic at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Be patient with yourself. Doctors may not always have the answer but this doctor will help guide you to the best decision for you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dan Lebovic at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
This clinic was amazing. The staff felt like family the moment I had my first phone call. I ALWAYS felt supported.
Describe the protocols Dan Lebovic used in your cycles at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I had previously done 2 IUIs resulting in chemical pregnancies. Had a phone call with this doctor to make a game plan. Did some Femera for a cycle to prepare for IUI and felt very supported with any concerns or questions I had. We did one IUI that resulted in a pregnancy. They timed it and let me know when to come in for each ultrasound. Previous doctors had me go in at random times so I would miss my window. This experience was by far more organized!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Ashlee Bates)
Ashlee will forever be my angel. I was able to email her at any moment of the day or weekend with questions . She never made me feel silly. She was so supportive , organized , and helpful! This woman deserves an award!
Describe your experience with Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
I truly don’t have a weakness for this clinic. They made everything worth it and so much better. I didn’t feel like an atm or a number. They felt like family ! My previous experiences with another Austin clinic was truly so awful. So glad I found these guys.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dan Lebovic at Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
I simply paid a $70 copay. So lucky my insurance covered IUI. Some meds weren’t covered.
Dan Lebovic