23141 Moulton Parkway
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
949-516-0150

Treated 2020
She [Dr. Kashani] takes the time to inform her patients and delivers all news in the most reassuring fashion. She explores various avenues in order to provide the most efficient care for her patients. Her passion for her work is evident from the first meeting. I have referred a handful of people to her and every single one has had the same feedback: she is not only brilliant but so kind!...We expected to continue the hormone shots for two additional days but when my estrogen plateaued unexpectedly, Dr. Kashani had to make a game time decision. She made the proper adjustments and arrangements to get the most eggs possible. We ended up having a very successful retrieval!
The nursing staff [at Dr. Kashani's office] is very patient, caring, knowledgeable and efficient making the entire experience very comfortable!...The doctor/clinic costs are very competitive (I shopped around)! After meeting the doctor and seeing the clinic, I expected the costs to be higher than average (especially considering the personalized care Dr. Kashani provides). Was pleasantly surprised. She also provided me several resources that could help cover the cost.
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
Dr. Kashani has the best bedside manner! Her vast knowledge as well as flexibility with treatment make it incredibly easy to trust her. I never felt as though I was being sold on anything nor did I feel like a number on a chart. She takes the time to inform her patients and delivers all news in the most reassuring fashion. She explores various avenues in order to provide the most efficient care for her patients. Her passion for her work is evident from the first meeting. I have referred a handful of people to her and every single one has had the same feedback: she is not only brilliant but so kind!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
Don't hesitate to make your appointment and be blatantly honest with your answers.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
Dr. Kashani personalized my treatment every step of the way. She kept in contact with me to keep me informed and was always very thorough and specific.
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The nursing staff is very patient, caring, knowledgeable and efficient making the entire experience very comfortable!
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic is clean clean CLEAN and very organized! They are up to date with the latest research backed equipment. They have a natural work flow that makes everything seamless. They run on time and, somehow, never rush.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.

Treated 2020
I saw Dr. Kashani after having three miscarriages. I was extremely discouraged before my visit but left the appointment SO hopeful. She listened attentively and explained things in detail (without using too much medical jargon). She always took the time to answer all of my questions (there were a lot) and never made me feel rushed. Her treatment plan and close monitoring worked and I got pregnant on the first cycle. I was honestly so sad when I "graduated" and had to go back to my regular OB! So grateful we found Dr. Kashani!
Dr. Kashani's office always makes you feel like a VIP. Everything is so personalized tailored to YOU! Everything in the office was beautiful and so new - I couldn't have asked for a better experience...Natalie [nurse] was amazing! She was so organized and very attentive/responsive...Dr. Kashani is the most kind-hearted and compassionate doctor EVER! It's apparent from the first visit that she sincerely cares about her patients. She takes the tim
Make the appointment, you won't regret it!
Dr. Kashani is the most kind-hearted and compassionate doctor EVER! It's apparent from the first visit that she sincerely cares about her patients. She takes the time to explain everything thoroughly and instills so much hope in her patients.
Sonohysterogram, hysteroscopy (to remove scar tissue), weekly ultrasounds (once pregnant), frequent HCG monitoring
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Natalie)
Natalie was amazing! She was so organized and very attentive/responsive.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
I can't remember exactly what the costs were, but it was reasonable.

Treated 2020
She [Dr. Banafsheh Kashani] is incredibly helpful, and explains everything so you’re never confused about what is going on. You definitely need someone like her during a process like this. There is alot to know. We are so excited to finally start our family and we owe so much of it to Dr. Kashani for making it a possibility...Don’t worry about not knowing everything about IVF or the process at first, she will explain everything and help you so you always know what the next step is.
Friendly and informative staff [at Dr. Kashani's office], always a pleasure going into my appointments. If I ever had any questions I was able to text or call and they always got back to me quickly. With so many of the shots and medications, it could all get confusing, but they were always able to help me out...She [Dr. Banafsheh Kashani] is incredibly helpful, and explains everything so you’re never confused about what is going on. You definitely need someone like her during a process like this. There is alot to know. We are so excited to finally start our family and we owe so much of
I can’t say enough about Dr. Kashani, she has been so wonderful and we now have our baby girl on the way! We really didn’t know anything about IVF or where to start. We had gone to another fertility doctor prior and it was all so confusing and stressful. We literally hated having to go into that office because we never knew what was going on and the staff wasn’t the friendliest either, fortunately for us, we met Dr Kashani by chance and immediately made the move over to her. She is incredibly helpful, and explains everything so you’re never confused about what is going on. You definitely need someone like her during a process like this. There is alot to know. We are so excited to finally start our family and we owe so much of it to Dr. Kashani for making it a possibility.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Friendly and informative staff, always a pleasure going into my appointments. If I ever had any questions I was able to text or call and they always got back to me quickly. With so many of the shots and medications, it could all get confusing, but they were always able to help me out.
Treated 2020
We used GonalF and Menupur for a week prior to egg retrieval. Initially, my body reacted almost too well to the stims and Dr. Kashani quickly changed my dosage and monitored closely to keep follicles growing at a steady pace. Overall we were able to retrieve 26 eggs. Post retrieval I had a slight case of OHSS but was able to rid of symptoms within a week...compassionate and always made us feel like we were the only patients being seen. They were prompt to answer any questions we had even on the weekends.
The staff, like Dr. Kashani, are all compassionate, patient and great communicators. Natalie is a gem and very knowledgable about the whole process. Her bedside manners are great. I'd have her draw my blood every time if I could, she was that good! Our coordinator Vivian, is patient and a great communicator and was always available to help us. She even walked us through each step of stims shots the first couple nights!
Dr. Kashani is one of the kindest and most compassionate doctors we've worked with. She spends time to get to know each couple and answers any questions you may have. She made us feel at ease and confident with every step of the IVF process.
Take it one step at a time and don't be afraid to ask questions.
Dr. Kashani and her staff all compassionate and always made us feel like we were the only patients being seen. They were prompt to answer any questions we had even on the weekends.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic and facilities are clean and welcoming. We were always met with friendly and knowledgable staff. We really didn't have any complaints about our experience with Dr. Kashani's clinic. The parking lot can get crowded, but we were always able to find a spot.
In total, with medications for 1 egg retrieval and 1 transfer ~$25K.