Selling medication is not offered

23141 Moulton Parkway
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
949-516-0150

2020 - 2021, Successful
She [Dr. Kashani] is kind, informative, compassionate, and makes you feel so much hope. With every setback she adjusted my treatment plan using the latest advancements in medicine. She always made the time to talk through every step, never making us feel rushed or unimportant. When I was in my early pregnancy I had some scares that I was loosing the pregnancy and Dr Kashani made herself available to speak to me on her time off to assess what could be happening and give her advice
Dr Kashani’s team is amazing. They always welcomed me with a smile and made me feel like family. They were very attentive and always called with results and check ins...clinic is a beautiful welcoming space. The transfers were performed in clinic along with blood draws and follow ups. Her clinic is so easy to work with whether you are scheduling an appointment or ordering meds. It truly felt like a concierge of fertility services...
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
I can not say enough positive things about Dr Kashani. She is kind, informative, compassionate, and makes you feel so much hope. With every setback she adjusted my treatment plan using the latest advancements in medicine. She always made the time to talk through every step, never making us feel rushed or unimportant. When I was in my early pregnancy I had some scares that I was loosing the pregnancy and Dr Kashani made herself available to speak to me on her time off to assess what could be happening and give her advice, all while making me feel comfort that everything was going to be ok. Now, 28 weeks pregnant I am so grateful she was my Dr and know I would not be here without her. We will definitely be going back when we are ready for number two!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
One piece of advice I would give is to come prepared with any and all questions and concerns you have and to be ready to have a Dr that actually listens to you and will create the best treatment plan for you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
Dr Kashani is compassionate and always made me feel comfortable even during difficult times and conversations. She explains risks and possibilities always wanting to have the best outcome possible.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Vivian)
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Dr Kashani’s clinic is a beautiful welcoming space. The transfers were performed in clinic along with blood draws and follow ups. Her clinic is so easy to work with whether you are scheduling an appointment or ordering meds. It truly felt like a concierge of fertility services.

2019 - 2021, Successful
She [Dr. Kashani] has a true passion for what she does and it shows. Both in delivering tough and good news, she is there for her patients with true compassion and empathy. She is always available to her patients and it is such a comfort knowing that a quick response is always going to be the norm...so thorough and attentive to detail....
Dr Kashani is surrounded by a great team! Her clinic is so easy to work with whether it is scheduling appointments (which run on time!), dealing with ordering and purchasing meds, and ease of communication. Both Vivian and Natalie [nurses] were so wonderful to work with throughout the whole process...You will be able to talk to somebody who is truly on your team, supporting you every step of the way through the joys and disappointments that go along with this process...
Dr Kashani is such a gem! Our hearts are filled with so much happiness and we owe much of that to Dr Kashani. It has not been an easy journey for us, but we knew that it likely wouldn’t be based on our previous infertility experience with our first child. It is thanks to Dr Kashani that we rode the many waves of ups and downs again and stuck it through these past two years. Dr Kashani is so thorough and attentive to detail which matters so much to patients like me who had quite the previous infertility and IVF history to deal with. She was always willing to think and work outside the box to continuously adapt and find solutions while still being cautious and mindful of the costs involved. I appreciated her pragmatism and realism in a field that oftentimes doesn’t take emotional and financial toll into account. She did exactly that and was so dedicated to helping us grow our family to include a sibling for our son. We received such great care and every appointment and procedure was with Dr Kashani herself. Navigating infertility can leave someone so fragile and vulnerable, but not with Dr Kashani. The wealth of information that she goes over and prepares you for builds so much trust, respect, and connection between doctor and patient that it helps to circumvent so many of the insecure feelings. We are so very excited and filled with gratitude to be pregnant! We can’t thank Dr. Kashani and her team enough and hope others dealing with infertility in the area are lucky enough to work with her. She will be there with you every step of the way!
Don’t wait or delay if you have any reservations about your fertility. In dealing with infertility, it is important to know about all your options early so you can make the most informed decision. Schedule a consultation with Dr Kashani who will give you an honest and thorough assessment of your situation. You will be able to talk to somebody who is truly on your team, supporting you every step of the way through the joys and disappointments that go along with this process.
This is what sets Dr Kashani apart from so many other IVF doctors - her warmth! She has a true passion for what she does and it shows. Both in delivering tough and good news, she is there for her patients with true compassion and empathy. She is always available to her patients and it is such a comfort knowing that a quick response is always going to be the norm. With Dr Kashani, I always knew what my next steps were and that was such a relief after any kind of news.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Vivian and Natalie)
Dr Kashani is surrounded by a great team! Her clinic is so easy to work with whether it is scheduling appointments (which run on time!), dealing with ordering and purchasing meds, and ease of communication. Both Vivian and Natalie were so wonderful to work with throughout the whole process.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
This clinic is outstanding with its patient care covering everything from scheduling appointments, to being on time with appointments, ordering meds, instructions on how to use meds, being mindful of all the costs, checking in after procedures, being vigilant with cleanliness, and being extremely organized. Perhaps most important of all, this clinic feels like a warm, inviting place from the moment you step in and it is all the wonderful people involved that make this clinic feel so pleasant and appealing.
Laguna Hills

She [Dr. Kashani] takes the time to inform her patients and delivers all news in the most reassuring fashion. She explores various avenues in order to provide the most efficient care for her patients. Her passion for her work is evident from the first meeting. I have referred a handful of people to her and every single one has had the same feedback: she is not only brilliant but so kind!...We expected to continue the hormone shots for two additional days but when my estrogen plateaued unexpectedly, Dr. Kashani had to make a game time decision. She made the proper adjustments and arrangements to get the most eggs possible. We ended up having a very successful retrieval!
The nursing staff [at Dr. Kashani's office] is very patient, caring, knowledgeable and efficient making the entire experience very comfortable!...The doctor/clinic costs are very competitive (I shopped around)! After meeting the doctor and seeing the clinic, I expected the costs to be higher than average (especially considering the personalized care Dr. Kashani provides). Was pleasantly surprised. She also provided me several resources that could help cover the cost.
Dr. Kashani has the best bedside manner! Her vast knowledge as well as flexibility with treatment make it incredibly easy to trust her. I never felt as though I was being sold on anything nor did I feel like a number on a chart. She takes the time to inform her patients and delivers all news in the most reassuring fashion. She explores various avenues in order to provide the most efficient care for her patients. Her passion for her work is evident from the first meeting. I have referred a handful of people to her and every single one has had the same feedback: she is not only brilliant but so kind!
Don't hesitate to make your appointment and be blatantly honest with your answers.
Dr. Kashani personalized my treatment every step of the way. She kept in contact with me to keep me informed and was always very thorough and specific.
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The nursing staff is very patient, caring, knowledgeable and efficient making the entire experience very comfortable!
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic is clean clean CLEAN and very organized! They are up to date with the latest research backed equipment. They have a natural work flow that makes everything seamless. They run on time and, somehow, never rush.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Laguna Hills

I saw Dr. Kashani after having three miscarriages. I was extremely discouraged before my visit but left the appointment SO hopeful. She listened attentively and explained things in detail (without using too much medical jargon). She always took the time to answer all of my questions (there were a lot) and never made me feel rushed. Her treatment plan and close monitoring worked and I got pregnant on the first cycle. I was honestly so sad when I "graduated" and had to go back to my regular OB! So grateful we found Dr. Kashani!
Dr. Kashani's office always makes you feel like a VIP. Everything is so personalized tailored to YOU! Everything in the office was beautiful and so new - I couldn't have asked for a better experience...Natalie [nurse] was amazing! She was so organized and very attentive/responsive...Dr. Kashani is the most kind-hearted and compassionate doctor EVER! It's apparent from the first visit that she sincerely cares about her patients. She takes the tim
Make the appointment, you won't regret it!
Dr. Kashani is the most kind-hearted and compassionate doctor EVER! It's apparent from the first visit that she sincerely cares about her patients. She takes the time to explain everything thoroughly and instills so much hope in her patients.
Sonohysterogram, hysteroscopy (to remove scar tissue), weekly ultrasounds (once pregnant), frequent HCG monitoring
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Natalie)
Natalie was amazing! She was so organized and very attentive/responsive.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
I can't remember exactly what the costs were, but it was reasonable.
2020 - 2021, Successful
The nursing staff [at Banafsheh N. Kashani] was so incredibly nice and friendly. They always welcomed with smiles and always remembered my husband and I. They were very professional and made us feel extremely comfortable...The clinic is very clean, organized and comfortable. The clinic was easy to locate and access. Their main access in on the second floor however after procedures they do have a more accessible route for pick up.
Dr. Kashani was compassionate and honest with us. She was very personable and demonstrated great clinical expertise. She always made us feel like we were one of her only patients. She responded to my emails or calls quickly and accurately. She had a great focus on detail and always made us feel comfortable. She gave us time to grieve when we needed to and shared our joy with us. Leaving her care was difficult to do. By far the best decision we made was calling her office and inquiring. I would recommend her to anyone on a fertility journey. She found answers others missed.
Dr. Kashani never rushed us. She always called to check in personally after procedures. She took the time to explain everything in detail and never rushed.
The nursing staff was so incredibly nice and friendly. They always welcomed with smiles and always remembered my husband and I. They were very professional and made us feel extremely comfortable.
Laguna Hills

She [Dr. Banafsheh Kashani] is incredibly helpful, and explains everything so you’re never confused about what is going on. You definitely need someone like her during a process like this. There is alot to know. We are so excited to finally start our family and we owe so much of it to Dr. Kashani for making it a possibility...Don’t worry about not knowing everything about IVF or the process at first, she will explain everything and help you so you always know what the next step is.
Friendly and informative staff [at Dr. Kashani's office], always a pleasure going into my appointments. If I ever had any questions I was able to text or call and they always got back to me quickly. With so many of the shots and medications, it could all get confusing, but they were always able to help me out...She [Dr. Banafsheh Kashani] is incredibly helpful, and explains everything so you’re never confused about what is going on. You definitely need someone like her during a process like this. There is alot to know. We are so excited to finally start our family and we owe so much of
I can’t say enough about Dr. Kashani, she has been so wonderful and we now have our baby girl on the way! We really didn’t know anything about IVF or where to start. We had gone to another fertility doctor prior and it was all so confusing and stressful. We literally hated having to go into that office because we never knew what was going on and the staff wasn’t the friendliest either, fortunately for us, we met Dr Kashani by chance and immediately made the move over to her. She is incredibly helpful, and explains everything so you’re never confused about what is going on. You definitely need someone like her during a process like this. There is alot to know. We are so excited to finally start our family and we owe so much of it to Dr. Kashani for making it a possibility.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Friendly and informative staff, always a pleasure going into my appointments. If I ever had any questions I was able to text or call and they always got back to me quickly. With so many of the shots and medications, it could all get confusing, but they were always able to help me out.
2020, Unknown Success
Dr Kashani has monitored me for a year now; I have undergone health issues that have delayed my fertility treatments and she has kept in touch every step of the way. She goes above and beyond to make me feel like I’m her only patient...She is caring, thorough, and truly invested in her patients. I am forever grateful to her for this experience regardless of the outcome of our treatment.
[Banafsheh is a] Smaller clinic with many in house supportive care features not found at other offices- acupuncture, nutritionists, counseling, spiritual counseling. You feel like you are getting high quality care at every step of the process!..Fantastic staff at every point- primary nurse, care coordinator, financial coordinator, post op RN, embryologist, anesthesiologist, etc. everyone at this clinic is superb!
Dr Kashani exceeded every expectation I had for a RE. She is caring, thorough, and truly invested in her patients. I am forever grateful to her for this experience regardless of the outcome of our treatment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Natalie (RN), Vivien (PC))

2021, 16 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Kashani monitored me every other day, and adjusted medications accordingly. I started off with 375 IU Follistim, and 1 vial of Menopur. After a few days we added Ganrelix, and then later we upped the Menopur to 2 vials. On the last few days we increased Follistim to 425IU...Dr. Kashani was very personal in her approach with me, she called me to deliver news personally both good and bad. She's very empathetic and I could feel she genuinely cared about me and my results...
The staff [at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG] are all caring and friendly, and are super responsive at all times. I had a bit of a crisis and they even came in on a Sunday to help me...The clinic was very clean, organized, and felt like a warm and inviting environment...She [IVF care coordinator] was on top of all the paperwork I needed, would answer my questions with patience despite how repetitive, remained calm when I got too hormonal and frustrated at times...
Most doctors don't want to even look at previous doctors' test results and diagnosis, but she was willing to review what I'd done in the past. I had pretty poor follicle count and AMH levels from a previous consultation, but Dr. Kashani told me she had reason to hope things could turn around for me. We re-tested, made some lifestyle changes, and got a cyst checked out by a specialist before we decided to proceed. I never felt like just a number, just a patient, or just someone they were trying to upsell. Dr. Kashani was very personal in her approach with me, she called me to deliver news personally both good and bad. She's very empathetic and I could feel she genuinely cared about me and my results. Not everything went smoothly for me, and I was naturally (and hormonal!) upset and anxious, and she remained calm through it all and I knew I could trust her to make the right decisions for me. From the smallest questions at night when I was confused on how to mix my medication, to a huge mistake I made on the night of my trigger shot, Dr. Kashani was available, picked up the phone, and talked me down from crisis. This type of procedure is emotional, draining and stressful and I can't imagine being in anyone else's hands. I truly believe her positivity and compassion helped me get results no one ever expected for me, and kept me from having a total breakdown.
Trust her. Be open and honest and ask all your questions, tell the truth and nothing is too embarrassing or stupid. The more she knows the more she can help you.
Dr. Kashani and her staff not only treated me like a human, they treated me like family. I'd called over 10 different clinics based on referrals from friends and acquaintances, but ended up finding Dr. Kashani through great reviews on FertilityIQ and something told me to give her a chance. From my first phone consult, I never felt like I was being sold on anything, she wasn't exploiting my fear and making me feel like I'd need multiple rounds, and she had a warm manner that put me at ease right away.
I did Follistim, Menopur, and Ganrelix for my treatment, followed by the trigger shot. Dr. Kashani monitored me every other day, and adjusted medications accordingly. I started off with 375 IU Follistim, and 1 vial of Menopur. After a few days we added Ganrelix, and then later we upped the Menopur to 2 vials. On the last few days we increased Follistim to 425IU.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Vivian (care coordinator), & a nurse but I can't recall her name!)
The staff was incredible, so helpful and caring. I can't recall the nurses name for the life of me, but she was very warm and caring, super gentle with all the bloodwork (I am usually hysterical during blood draws) and very empathetic when I had a bit of a crisis in my treatment. Vivian, the IVF care coordinator is a gem. She was so proactive with communication, both email and phone in the 2 months prior to my procedure. She was on top of all the paperwork I needed, would answer my questions with patience despite how repetitive, remained calm when I got too hormonal and frustrated at times. She also knew I was very concerned about costs, and when I told her I was researching discounts through different pharma companies and European pharmacies, she helped me fill out all the extra paperwork I needed and gave me the idea to ask one pharmacy to match another pharmacy's aid program. I couldn't have done it without her, and I save several thousand dollars.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic was very clean, organized, and felt like a warm and inviting environment. Sounds stupid, but even their decor was nice and the room they teach you injections in is so inviting and cozy. The staff are all caring and friendly, and are super responsive at all times. I had a bit of a crisis and they even came in on a Sunday to help me. The only small area of weakness is I think it would be great for patients to get hands on practice with the medications, mixing and injecting. I'm not sure if this is feasible, but the medications are high stakes and expensive, and its a lot of stress and pressure to do it on your own with the real thing. I think more practice to get a real feel for it would be helpful.
$6000 fee for Dr. Kashani, I guess they were running a special of some sort? Initial phone consultation - free First Ultrasound - $190 (was out of network for my coverage) First Blood test- she told me to have my own doctor order it so it was covered Medication ~$2800 (I applied for an income based discount with the pharma, otherwise would have been double) $1600 - I had to pay for an additional procedure day and anesthesiologist because something went wrong with my first trigger shot. This was the discussed plan of action and I agreed to the extra cost to salvage my process, which was worth it in the end. Hopefully no one else ever has to pay that cost because they won't be in a situation like I was.

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Kashani was incredibly compassionate and empathetic throughout the entire process. She always made me feel more like a friend than just another patient...[she was there] supporting us, guiding us and helping us plan next steps for each challenge we faced along the way...Our 2nd/last IVF treatment cycle was optimized in the adjustments she made with the understanding my cycles are longer and therefore takes more time for my eggs to mature
They [Banafsheh nurses] were always very kind, responsive and never made me feel like any questions I called with were a nuisance to them...The clinic’s greatest strengths are the warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere Dr. Kashani and her entire exude. Not once did I ever feel anything but completely at ease with everyone I worked with in the clinic. Every visit felt like I was seen as a friend and not just another patient
There are truly no words that can adequately express how grateful my husband and I are to have found Dr. Kashani during our struggle with infertility. It has been a long, difficult 5+ year journey including the past 3 years since we began working with Dr. Kashani but we always felt we were in the best hands with her on our side - supporting us, guiding us and helping us plan next steps for each challenge we faced along the way. Not only is she very knowledgeable, she is also incredibly compassionate and makes you feel so much more like a friend than just another patient. We are now 25 weeks pregnant with a baby girl due in June and can’t possibly thank Dr. Kashani enough for everything she did to help get us here. Even after we “graduated” to our OB, Dr. Kashani has been there for us and we can’t wait to introduce our little miracle to her when she arrives. Thank you SO very much, Dr. Kashani!!!
If you’re on the fence about scheduling a consult with her, please do - you won’t regret it.
I don’t remember any terminology in terms of specific protocols we followed but she always explained what we were doing and why for each treatment we underwent. Our 2nd/last IVF treatment cycle was optimized in the adjustments she made with the understanding my cycles are longer and therefore takes more time for my eggs to mature. We retrieved more than double the number of eggs compared to the first cycle and more than 80% were mature.
Vivian and the entire nursing staff were wonderful to work with. They were always very kind, responsive and never made me feel like any questions I called with were a nuisance to them. They always reached out to Dr. Kashani with any questions they couldn’t immediately answer and got right back to me.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic’s greatest strengths are the warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere Dr. Kashani and her entire exude. Not once did I ever feel anything but completely at ease with everyone I worked with in the clinic. Every visit felt like I was seen as a friend and not just another patient. I honestly can’t think of any weaknesses.
I don’t remember specific costs but felt the costs were in line with and in some cases less than other doctors we consulted with before beginning treatment with Dr. Kashani.
Laguna Hills

We used GonalF and Menupur for a week prior to egg retrieval. Initially, my body reacted almost too well to the stims and Dr. Kashani quickly changed my dosage and monitored closely to keep follicles growing at a steady pace. Overall we were able to retrieve 26 eggs. Post retrieval I had a slight case of OHSS but was able to rid of symptoms within a week...compassionate and always made us feel like we were the only patients being seen. They were prompt to answer any questions we had even on the weekends.
The staff, like Dr. Kashani, are all compassionate, patient and great communicators. Natalie is a gem and very knowledgable about the whole process. Her bedside manners are great. I'd have her draw my blood every time if I could, she was that good! Our coordinator Vivian, is patient and a great communicator and was always available to help us. She even walked us through each step of stims shots the first couple nights!
Dr. Kashani is one of the kindest and most compassionate doctors we've worked with. She spends time to get to know each couple and answers any questions you may have. She made us feel at ease and confident with every step of the IVF process.
Take it one step at a time and don't be afraid to ask questions.
Dr. Kashani and her staff all compassionate and always made us feel like we were the only patients being seen. They were prompt to answer any questions we had even on the weekends.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic and facilities are clean and welcoming. We were always met with friendly and knowledgable staff. We really didn't have any complaints about our experience with Dr. Kashani's clinic. The parking lot can get crowded, but we were always able to find a spot.
In total, with medications for 1 egg retrieval and 1 transfer ~$25K.
Laguna Hills
Dr. Kashani was always so warm and welcoming to me. She adjusted her schedule around mine to assure the best treatment possible at the most convenient time for me. In every appointment I felt like she actually cared, unlike other doctors I have seen. She was always looking out for my best interest and made sure to form a close connection with me.
Every time I would come to the [Banafsheh Kashani] clinic, I noticed how clean and comfortable it was. They had cozy seats in the waiting room along with refreshments and snacks upon request. Every room that I went in was very well organized and sanitized. Overall, I loved the decor and design of the clinic. It made me feel warm and welcomed...My nurse was very sweet as well as extremely experienced in what she does. She always made me feel comfortable and cared for in every situation
Dr. Kashani is truly a blessing! I am so glad that I came across her and her clinic. I was diagnosed with premature ovarian failure at age 17. Every doctor and fertility specialist I had seen told me that there was a slim-to-low chance of me having kids in the future. I felt hopeless and like a lost cause. However, finding Dr. Kashani turned everything around. She was the first doctor to give me hope. With her empathetic personality and expertise in the field, I was confident that my fertility was in the hands of Dr. Kashani. She welcomed me in with open arms and looked at my case at every angle. She designed the best fertility treatment (oocyte cryopreservation/egg freezing) for me based on my individual needs. With every appointment and interaction that I had with Dr. Kashani, I truly felt cared for. I could tell that she would do anything and everything in her ability to give me the best chance at having kids of my own one day. The results of the treatment exceeded my expectations, which I certainly attribute to having the best fertility doctor ever! I am planning on doing another cycle of egg freezing and am definitely having Dr. Kashani be my doctor again. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Kashani and I very highly recommend her.
Tell Dr. Kashani about your goals and concerns up front so that she can tailor a treatment specifically to you. Also, feel free to message Dr. Kashani on the portal or through email. If you ever have a question, she will surely answer it!
Through every step of the way, Dr. Kashani thoroughly explained what she was doing and why she was doing it. For my treatment, egg freezing, I started taking Clomid (Dr. Kashani thought it would be best to start with a more conservative approach). My body was not responding to the pill form of Clomid, so I was instructed to start injections with Menopur and Ganirelix. These medications produced great results and, two weeks later, I underwent the egg retrieval procedure. The outcome exceeded my expectations and I was very happy with the results.
The staff wat Dr. Kashani's office were extremely compassionate. They all got to know me personally and went out of their way to check up on me. My nurse, Natalie, was very sweet as well as extremely experienced in what she does. She always made me feel comfortable and cared for in every situation. I absolutely love the nursing staff!
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Every time I would come to the clinic, I noticed how clean and comfortable it was. They had cozy seats in the waiting room along with refreshments and snacks upon request. Every room that I went in was very well organized and sanitized. Overall, I loved the decor and design of the clinic. It made me feel warm and welcomed.
2018 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Kashani makes you feel heard, worthy and goes far and beyond especially with her customized treatment plan...she did encourage me to read the book "its starts with the egg" to make some lifestyle changes to improve my egg quality...She listens to you and genuinely cares...very positive and give very good directions and explanations...
Very organized, great communication, and caring. They [staff at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG] respond very quickly to emails, phone calls etc and truly care about the patients well being. They are also very positive and give very good directions and explanations...she did encourage me to read the book "its starts with the egg" to make some lifestyle changes to improve my egg quality...
There are no words to describe Dr. Kashani and my experience with her because she is beyond incredible not only in her profession but as a human being. I am so grateful that I crossed paths with her and her wonderful staff (Vivian and Natalie). Dr. Kashani makes you feel heard, worthy and goes far and beyond especially with her customized treatment plan. She is truly living out her calling and she is damn good at it. I cannot thank her enough for helping us get pregnant after so many years battling infertility. Thank you Dr. Kashani for all you do and how you help change lives.
she is worth it
She listens to you and genuinely cares.
I do not remember entirely but I know that she did encourage me to read the book "its starts with the egg" to make some lifestyle changes to improve my egg quality. It definitely did work.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Natalie )
Friendly, caring and a genuine good person
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Very organized, great communication, and caring. They respond very quickly to emails, phone calls etc and truly care about the patients well being. They are also very positive and give very good directions and explanations.
egg freezing, egg transfer, polyp removal,

2021, Successful
Banafsheh Kashani is the best, she explains all the procedures and risks very well, she patiently answered all my questions, she has best bedside manners, she is very polite and listens to our concerns regarding the procedure or treatment...2 IUI cycles with letrozole and 1 shot for egg rupturing...Trust the doctor and ask away your questions....
The clinic [Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG] is very very squeaky clean equipped with all the facilities and very neat, no issues with car parking, has clean restrooms, has plenty of space for car parking...The nurses at the clinic were amazing, I always bugged them with so many questions they always answers me politely...Cost for IUI is around $400....
Trust the doctor and ask away your questions
The Doctor has best bedside manners, she is best at explaining things, answers all my questions
I had 2 IUI cycles with letrozole and 1 shot for egg rupturing
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic is very very squeaky clean equipped with all the facilities and very neat, no issues with car parking, has clean restrooms, has plenty of space for car parking, weakness- nothing there to mention.
Cost for IUI is around $400