Genetic counseling is not offered

23141 Moulton Parkway
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
949-516-0150

2019 - 2021, Successful
She [Dr. Kashani] has a true passion for what she does and it shows. Both in delivering tough and good news, she is there for her patients with true compassion and empathy. She is always available to her patients and it is such a comfort knowing that a quick response is always going to be the norm...so thorough and attentive to detail....
Dr Kashani is surrounded by a great team! Her clinic is so easy to work with whether it is scheduling appointments (which run on time!), dealing with ordering and purchasing meds, and ease of communication. Both Vivian and Natalie [nurses] were so wonderful to work with throughout the whole process...You will be able to talk to somebody who is truly on your team, supporting you every step of the way through the joys and disappointments that go along with this process...
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
Dr Kashani is such a gem! Our hearts are filled with so much happiness and we owe much of that to Dr Kashani. It has not been an easy journey for us, but we knew that it likely wouldn’t be based on our previous infertility experience with our first child. It is thanks to Dr Kashani that we rode the many waves of ups and downs again and stuck it through these past two years. Dr Kashani is so thorough and attentive to detail which matters so much to patients like me who had quite the previous infertility and IVF history to deal with. She was always willing to think and work outside the box to continuously adapt and find solutions while still being cautious and mindful of the costs involved. I appreciated her pragmatism and realism in a field that oftentimes doesn’t take emotional and financial toll into account. She did exactly that and was so dedicated to helping us grow our family to include a sibling for our son. We received such great care and every appointment and procedure was with Dr Kashani herself. Navigating infertility can leave someone so fragile and vulnerable, but not with Dr Kashani. The wealth of information that she goes over and prepares you for builds so much trust, respect, and connection between doctor and patient that it helps to circumvent so many of the insecure feelings. We are so very excited and filled with gratitude to be pregnant! We can’t thank Dr. Kashani and her team enough and hope others dealing with infertility in the area are lucky enough to work with her. She will be there with you every step of the way!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
Don’t wait or delay if you have any reservations about your fertility. In dealing with infertility, it is important to know about all your options early so you can make the most informed decision. Schedule a consultation with Dr Kashani who will give you an honest and thorough assessment of your situation. You will be able to talk to somebody who is truly on your team, supporting you every step of the way through the joys and disappointments that go along with this process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
This is what sets Dr Kashani apart from so many other IVF doctors - her warmth! She has a true passion for what she does and it shows. Both in delivering tough and good news, she is there for her patients with true compassion and empathy. She is always available to her patients and it is such a comfort knowing that a quick response is always going to be the norm. With Dr Kashani, I always knew what my next steps were and that was such a relief after any kind of news.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Vivian and Natalie)
Dr Kashani is surrounded by a great team! Her clinic is so easy to work with whether it is scheduling appointments (which run on time!), dealing with ordering and purchasing meds, and ease of communication. Both Vivian and Natalie were so wonderful to work with throughout the whole process.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
This clinic is outstanding with its patient care covering everything from scheduling appointments, to being on time with appointments, ordering meds, instructions on how to use meds, being mindful of all the costs, checking in after procedures, being vigilant with cleanliness, and being extremely organized. Perhaps most important of all, this clinic feels like a warm, inviting place from the moment you step in and it is all the wonderful people involved that make this clinic feel so pleasant and appealing.
Laguna Hills

She [Dr. Kashani] takes the time to inform her patients and delivers all news in the most reassuring fashion. She explores various avenues in order to provide the most efficient care for her patients. Her passion for her work is evident from the first meeting. I have referred a handful of people to her and every single one has had the same feedback: she is not only brilliant but so kind!...We expected to continue the hormone shots for two additional days but when my estrogen plateaued unexpectedly, Dr. Kashani had to make a game time decision. She made the proper adjustments and arrangements to get the most eggs possible. We ended up having a very successful retrieval!
The nursing staff [at Dr. Kashani's office] is very patient, caring, knowledgeable and efficient making the entire experience very comfortable!...The doctor/clinic costs are very competitive (I shopped around)! After meeting the doctor and seeing the clinic, I expected the costs to be higher than average (especially considering the personalized care Dr. Kashani provides). Was pleasantly surprised. She also provided me several resources that could help cover the cost.
Dr. Kashani has the best bedside manner! Her vast knowledge as well as flexibility with treatment make it incredibly easy to trust her. I never felt as though I was being sold on anything nor did I feel like a number on a chart. She takes the time to inform her patients and delivers all news in the most reassuring fashion. She explores various avenues in order to provide the most efficient care for her patients. Her passion for her work is evident from the first meeting. I have referred a handful of people to her and every single one has had the same feedback: she is not only brilliant but so kind!
Don't hesitate to make your appointment and be blatantly honest with your answers.
Dr. Kashani personalized my treatment every step of the way. She kept in contact with me to keep me informed and was always very thorough and specific.
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The nursing staff is very patient, caring, knowledgeable and efficient making the entire experience very comfortable!
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic is clean clean CLEAN and very organized! They are up to date with the latest research backed equipment. They have a natural work flow that makes everything seamless. They run on time and, somehow, never rush.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Laguna Hills

I saw Dr. Kashani after having three miscarriages. I was extremely discouraged before my visit but left the appointment SO hopeful. She listened attentively and explained things in detail (without using too much medical jargon). She always took the time to answer all of my questions (there were a lot) and never made me feel rushed. Her treatment plan and close monitoring worked and I got pregnant on the first cycle. I was honestly so sad when I "graduated" and had to go back to my regular OB! So grateful we found Dr. Kashani!
Dr. Kashani's office always makes you feel like a VIP. Everything is so personalized tailored to YOU! Everything in the office was beautiful and so new - I couldn't have asked for a better experience...Natalie [nurse] was amazing! She was so organized and very attentive/responsive...Dr. Kashani is the most kind-hearted and compassionate doctor EVER! It's apparent from the first visit that she sincerely cares about her patients. She takes the tim
Make the appointment, you won't regret it!
Dr. Kashani is the most kind-hearted and compassionate doctor EVER! It's apparent from the first visit that she sincerely cares about her patients. She takes the time to explain everything thoroughly and instills so much hope in her patients.
Sonohysterogram, hysteroscopy (to remove scar tissue), weekly ultrasounds (once pregnant), frequent HCG monitoring
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Natalie)
Natalie was amazing! She was so organized and very attentive/responsive.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
I can't remember exactly what the costs were, but it was reasonable.
2020 - 2021, Successful
The nursing staff [at Banafsheh N. Kashani] was so incredibly nice and friendly. They always welcomed with smiles and always remembered my husband and I. They were very professional and made us feel extremely comfortable...The clinic is very clean, organized and comfortable. The clinic was easy to locate and access. Their main access in on the second floor however after procedures they do have a more accessible route for pick up.
Dr. Kashani was compassionate and honest with us. She was very personable and demonstrated great clinical expertise. She always made us feel like we were one of her only patients. She responded to my emails or calls quickly and accurately. She had a great focus on detail and always made us feel comfortable. She gave us time to grieve when we needed to and shared our joy with us. Leaving her care was difficult to do. By far the best decision we made was calling her office and inquiring. I would recommend her to anyone on a fertility journey. She found answers others missed.
Dr. Kashani never rushed us. She always called to check in personally after procedures. She took the time to explain everything in detail and never rushed.
The nursing staff was so incredibly nice and friendly. They always welcomed with smiles and always remembered my husband and I. They were very professional and made us feel extremely comfortable.
Laguna Hills

She [Dr. Banafsheh Kashani] is incredibly helpful, and explains everything so you’re never confused about what is going on. You definitely need someone like her during a process like this. There is alot to know. We are so excited to finally start our family and we owe so much of it to Dr. Kashani for making it a possibility...Don’t worry about not knowing everything about IVF or the process at first, she will explain everything and help you so you always know what the next step is.
Friendly and informative staff [at Dr. Kashani's office], always a pleasure going into my appointments. If I ever had any questions I was able to text or call and they always got back to me quickly. With so many of the shots and medications, it could all get confusing, but they were always able to help me out...She [Dr. Banafsheh Kashani] is incredibly helpful, and explains everything so you’re never confused about what is going on. You definitely need someone like her during a process like this. There is alot to know. We are so excited to finally start our family and we owe so much of
I can’t say enough about Dr. Kashani, she has been so wonderful and we now have our baby girl on the way! We really didn’t know anything about IVF or where to start. We had gone to another fertility doctor prior and it was all so confusing and stressful. We literally hated having to go into that office because we never knew what was going on and the staff wasn’t the friendliest either, fortunately for us, we met Dr Kashani by chance and immediately made the move over to her. She is incredibly helpful, and explains everything so you’re never confused about what is going on. You definitely need someone like her during a process like this. There is alot to know. We are so excited to finally start our family and we owe so much of it to Dr. Kashani for making it a possibility.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Friendly and informative staff, always a pleasure going into my appointments. If I ever had any questions I was able to text or call and they always got back to me quickly. With so many of the shots and medications, it could all get confusing, but they were always able to help me out.
Laguna Hills

We used GonalF and Menupur for a week prior to egg retrieval. Initially, my body reacted almost too well to the stims and Dr. Kashani quickly changed my dosage and monitored closely to keep follicles growing at a steady pace. Overall we were able to retrieve 26 eggs. Post retrieval I had a slight case of OHSS but was able to rid of symptoms within a week...compassionate and always made us feel like we were the only patients being seen. They were prompt to answer any questions we had even on the weekends.
The staff, like Dr. Kashani, are all compassionate, patient and great communicators. Natalie is a gem and very knowledgable about the whole process. Her bedside manners are great. I'd have her draw my blood every time if I could, she was that good! Our coordinator Vivian, is patient and a great communicator and was always available to help us. She even walked us through each step of stims shots the first couple nights!
Dr. Kashani is one of the kindest and most compassionate doctors we've worked with. She spends time to get to know each couple and answers any questions you may have. She made us feel at ease and confident with every step of the IVF process.
Take it one step at a time and don't be afraid to ask questions.
Dr. Kashani and her staff all compassionate and always made us feel like we were the only patients being seen. They were prompt to answer any questions we had even on the weekends.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic and facilities are clean and welcoming. We were always met with friendly and knowledgable staff. We really didn't have any complaints about our experience with Dr. Kashani's clinic. The parking lot can get crowded, but we were always able to find a spot.
In total, with medications for 1 egg retrieval and 1 transfer ~$25K.
2018 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Kashani makes you feel heard, worthy and goes far and beyond especially with her customized treatment plan...she did encourage me to read the book "its starts with the egg" to make some lifestyle changes to improve my egg quality...She listens to you and genuinely cares...very positive and give very good directions and explanations...
Very organized, great communication, and caring. They [staff at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG] respond very quickly to emails, phone calls etc and truly care about the patients well being. They are also very positive and give very good directions and explanations...she did encourage me to read the book "its starts with the egg" to make some lifestyle changes to improve my egg quality...
There are no words to describe Dr. Kashani and my experience with her because she is beyond incredible not only in her profession but as a human being. I am so grateful that I crossed paths with her and her wonderful staff (Vivian and Natalie). Dr. Kashani makes you feel heard, worthy and goes far and beyond especially with her customized treatment plan. She is truly living out her calling and she is damn good at it. I cannot thank her enough for helping us get pregnant after so many years battling infertility. Thank you Dr. Kashani for all you do and how you help change lives.
she is worth it
She listens to you and genuinely cares.
I do not remember entirely but I know that she did encourage me to read the book "its starts with the egg" to make some lifestyle changes to improve my egg quality. It definitely did work.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Natalie )
Friendly, caring and a genuine good person
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Very organized, great communication, and caring. They respond very quickly to emails, phone calls etc and truly care about the patients well being. They are also very positive and give very good directions and explanations.
egg freezing, egg transfer, polyp removal,

2021, Successful
Banafsheh Kashani is the best, she explains all the procedures and risks very well, she patiently answered all my questions, she has best bedside manners, she is very polite and listens to our concerns regarding the procedure or treatment...2 IUI cycles with letrozole and 1 shot for egg rupturing...Trust the doctor and ask away your questions....
The clinic [Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG] is very very squeaky clean equipped with all the facilities and very neat, no issues with car parking, has clean restrooms, has plenty of space for car parking...The nurses at the clinic were amazing, I always bugged them with so many questions they always answers me politely...Cost for IUI is around $400....
Trust the doctor and ask away your questions
The Doctor has best bedside manners, she is best at explaining things, answers all my questions
I had 2 IUI cycles with letrozole and 1 shot for egg rupturing
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic is very very squeaky clean equipped with all the facilities and very neat, no issues with car parking, has clean restrooms, has plenty of space for car parking, weakness- nothing there to mention.
Cost for IUI is around $400