Bay IVF

Genetic counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAcupuncture is not offered: Not OfferedMental health counseling is not offered: Not OfferedNutrition counseling: OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
Palo Alto
1681 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
650-322-0500
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Bay IVF to a friend?
1 doctor
IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Every person working for Dr Polansky [at Bay IVF] knew my name, where I was in my cycle, and were incredibly supportive during the whole process.
IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Francis Polansky at Bay IVF?
Every person working for Dr Polansky knew my name, where I was in my cycle, and were incredibly supportive during the whole process.
They knew me by name and without being too intrusive, and we're just as relieved and overjoyed by my outcome. They called me a year later to ask how my daughter was doing.
How was your experience with Francis Polansky at Bay IVF?
His bedside manner was frank and compassionate without being condescending or over-promising. His confidence never seemed like arrogance and his overall lifestyle/diet/supplement suggestions were in line with my own.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Francis Polansky at Bay IVF?
Don't expect too much hand holding. He is very matter of fact and I've heard he will urge women to consider donor eggs of their own are low quality. I personally believe this to be a positive thing since he understands the high costs associated with ART and the desire for the patient to have a positive outcome.
Francis Polansky