Genetic counseling: Offered
325B King Street
Northampton, MA 01060
3300 Main Street
Springfield, MA 01199
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Baystate Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
9.8

9.7

3 IVF, Donor Eggs
It was very easy to get in and out [during monitoring at Baystate Reproductive Medicine] I usually showed up right when the opened so I was first on the list. There was one ultrasound technician who was more gentle than the other, but everyone was kind and efficient...They [nurses] are patient and answer all of your questions, even when you might think they seem silly. You can tell that they feel the emotions that go with this grueling process right along with you
3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
I have been very happy with Baystate Reproductive. As with all offices, there can be delays, but they are mostly on time with appointments and I found it very easy to get in and out quickly when I was doing the daily monitoring of bloodwork and ultrasounds, which was important because I live 1.5 hours away from the facility.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Halina Wiczyk at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Wiczyk was upfront with me at all times, never gave me false hope and yet was sensitive to my concerns and fears.
I love all of the nurses at Baystate. Most of them have been doing this a long time and have great advice and reassure you when you need it. They are patient and answer all of your questions, even when you might think they seem silly. You can tell that they feel the emotions that go with this grueling process right along with you - they pray and hope for your success right along with you. I worked most closely with Ellen and Tina and they were fantastic!
What specific things went wrong at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
How was your experience with Halina Wiczyk at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Wiczyk is a tell-it-like-it-is kind of doctor, but in a process that is emotionally and physically draining, I found that refreshing. Thanks to her I went into the process with hope, but realistic expectations. From day 1 she recommended that we consider donor eggs but didn't push us in that direction. She answered all of our questions thoroughly and when she felt she had exhausted the options for treatment using my own eggs, she referred us to a top specialist. In the end, we decided to continue our treatment with her using donor eggs.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Halina Wiczyk at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
Be prepared not to have things sugar coated. It's a good thing, trust me!
Describe the protocols Halina Wiczyk used in your cycles at Baystate Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
My first protocol was a microdose lupron protocol, which is what they use for woman expected to be poor responders. This wasn't wildly successful, we got two eggs and one resulted in a good blast and a transfer, which didn't take. She decided to mix it up for round two and I did the patch protocol with the addition of HGH. This cycle was a disappointment resulted in two more eggs, but none survived for transfer. My third protocol, which was the most successful, was back to the microdose lupron with the addition of HGH and we got 7 eggs, three of which made it to blast. We transfered 2 fresh and 1 frozen. None of these resulted in pregnancy. I did not have any genetic testing done on any of the embryos.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
It was very easy to get in and out. I usually showed up right when the opened so I was first on the list. There was one ultrasound technician who was more gentle than the other, but everyone was kind and efficient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Halina Wiczyk at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
I am lucky that my IVF cycles were covered by insurance. The only out of pocket costs I incurred were co-payments, storage fees and HGH was not covered because it was considered experimental by the insurance company. This was about $1,000 per round. I am currently in the middle of a donor cycle, which is not covered by insurance because of my age, but the meds are. I have paid $15,000 for a frozen egg cohort from Fairfax Egg Bank, which is their partner organization and I anticipate about $10-12K in expenses for the procedures.
Describe Halina Wiczyk's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
We had so few embryos available to us that we didn't have much discussion of this, but we did decide to transfer two fresh embryos, which was recommended for someone my age.
Halina Wiczyk
Springfield

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Halina Wiczyk at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Most of them [nurses at Baystate Reproductive Medicine] were really great, sharing their experiences with IVF, and being compassionate...I had to wait an extra cycle because no one told us that because I was over 40, I had to do a Clomid challenge test. I feel like they should have told me this before I turned 40, not the month afterward...I didn’t like that I had to go for bloodwork every time I had an ultrasound. It seemed unnecessary as sometimes a decision was made prior to them receiving the lab result. The clinic setting is very nice, the ultrasound techs were great. One of the phlebotomists bruised me twice and I had to specifically request someone else.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
Most of the nurses are wonderful. When we weren’t able to do an IUI, the nurse took as much time as I needed to talk about how I was feeling. Another nurse during egg retrieval was so friendly and helpful. Both of these nurses shared with me their own experiences with IVF. Dr Lynch is very concerned about her patients and also thoughtful. One time I felt rushed through an appointment, but at times she also called me on the weekend.
Most of them were really great, sharing their experiences with IVF, and being compassionate.
What specific things went wrong at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
How was your experience with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Lunch cares about her patients and genuinely seems interested in their outcomes. She thoroughly explains what to expect. One time I felt very rushed through an appointment, but all other interactions were very good.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
You can explain Dr Lynch to treat you with respect and care about your treatment.
Describe the protocols Kelly Lynch used in your cycles at Baystate Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
For several cycles I used Clomid then switched to Letrazole while using ovulation testing. We did this because my husband and I weren’t ready for anything else yet. Next we did 3 IUIs with Letrozole. The last one resulted in a chemical pregnancy. We then moved onto IVF with ICSI. The first month I used an ovulation prediction kit. 10 days after the surge, I applied a Vivelle patch (3 patches and changed them every other day). 11 days after the surge, I started Ganirelix (for 3 days). For month 2, I came in on day 2 of my cycle for baseline blood test and US. I started Menopur (4 vials). That day we both started antibiotics also (for 7 days). Gonal f was started that night. On day 6, another US, then started Ganirelix. I had to go in one week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as they monitored the growth of my follicles (which were a bit slow to grow), along with bloodwork each time. Then Ovidrel and egg retrieval 2 days later. We had planned to transfer 2 embryos, due to my age, but were down to only one healthy one, so it was transferred on day 5. This didn’t result in a pregnancy.
You have to be there between 7:30-9 am for an ultrasound and lab work. It’s first come first served, so sometimes it was quick and other days took longer.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
Each IUI was ~$600 plus medication costs. Our IVF wasn’t terribly expensive because I had already reached my annual deductible. $60 copay, ~$600 for meds. Now that a new year has started, it’ll be $1,200 for deductible, plus meds, plus copays.
Describe Kelly Lynch's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
It seems it would have made sense to transfer 2 embryos, if we had them, given my age and poor egg quality.
Springfield

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.

They [Bystate Reproductive Medicine] are very organized and everything runs so smoothly. Everything is explained well and there is good communication between the nurses, doctors, and labs. There are many steps involved and I was overwhelmed at first, but everyone there is on tops of things so there was no need to be overwhelmed!... Each nurse I’ve encountered has been patient and thorough in explaining every step and answering any questions. They are all extremely kind, and make sure that I am always as comfortable as a possible at each visit.
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
They are very organized and everything runs so smoothly. Everything is explained well and there is good communication between the nurses, doctors, and labs. There are many steps involved and I was overwhelmed at first, but everyone there is on tops of things so there was no need to be overwhelmed!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
The doctor and nurses explained everything very clearly and constantly took time to answer questions. They all expressed care and concern with every step.
How was your experience with Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
She explains everything clearly, answers any and all questions, and has a very kind and calm demeanor which is appreciated during what can be a stressful process. I’ve never felt rushed during any of my appointments with her, and she shows real concern for the comfort of myself and I’m sure other patients.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
Don’t worry or stress because you will be well taken care of!
Describe the protocols Cynthia K. Sites used in your cycles at Baystate Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I am using clomid and a trigger to provide some control over timing as my cycles aren’t totally regular. And I am using IUI because based on age and tests there is no reason to suspect any fertility issues at this point. My first attempt was not successful, and I am in the midst of a second attempt, currently taking clomid.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
Much has been covered by insurance, but I’ve been responsible for copays (prescriptions), the sperm, and all sperm-related fees (thaw, storage, etc.)
Describe Cynthia K. Sites's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
Northampton

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.

2017 - 2019
I love the nursing staff [at Baystate Reproductive Medicine]. They really take the time to know what's going on with you and what's going to best for you to start your family. They know me by name without looking at my chart and they make me feel comfortable even in the most stressful situations...Being a big facility they do get very busy but they always make sure your not too inconvenienced by it and try to accommodate you as much as possible. The front desk ladies know me by name which is very nice because that makes you feel like your not just another patient to them. Getting a hold of the nurses is easy but there are days where you have to call back or hold for a moment because of how busy they get but still make you number one when talking with them and they get what ever messages
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
Being a big facility they do get very busy but they always make sure your not too inconvenienced by it and try to accommodate you as much as possible. The front desk ladies know me by name which is very nice because that makes you feel like your not just another patient to them. Getting a hold of the nurses is easy but there are days where you have to call back or hold for a moment because of how busy they get but still make you number one when talking with them and they get what ever messages you to need to get to the nurses in a timely fashion. The clinic operates very smoothly and if there a mishaps they don't show it because they take care of things very professionally.
When I go into my fertility clinic Dr Lynch and the nurses take the time out to sit and talk with me when I come in they know me by name and make me feel comfortable and not just another patient.
I love the nursing staff. They really take the time to know what's going on with you and what's going to best for you to start your family. They know me by name without looking at my chart and they make me feel comfortable even in the most stressful situations. They show such compassion when medications don't work or losing a pregnancy that you wanted for a really long time. They call to check on you after dealing with difficult news but also get back to you right away when you just have questions. They actually listen to you and even share their own experiences. Although I'm there to get pregnant every nurse I've dealt with makes conversations easy and puts you at ease.
How was your experience with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
My experience with Dr. Lynch has been a great experience so far. She has taken the time to listen to me and help me figure out what's best for me to start my family. Dr. L:ynch is straight to the point but not rude and never seems inconvenienced when I have questions. Although a busy doctor when sitting and talking with Dr. Lynch she makes you feel like your her number one priority.
Go in with an open mind and any questions you have. Questions are good and Dr. Lynch always answers them even if it's something you might now want to hear she always gives you lots of options and doesn't make you feel like your making the wrong decision.
The treatments, medications and protocols we decided to use was based on my pcos diagnosis. My main problem I had was ovulating on my own so my first round of medications we started with was 5 mg of letrozole and timed intercourse. With no success of getting pregnant after a few cycles of that we upped my dose and started 7.5 mg of letrozole, hcg trigger shot and our first round of IUI. I had gotten pregnant after our first round of IUI but later miscarried. Although I was in fact ovulating with the medications getting pregnant after the first time seemed to be a lot harder. I did a few more rounds of the 7.5 mg letrozole, hcg trigger shot and IUI and added progesterone suppository with no success. I did take breaks in between medicated cycles and did ovulate on my own and did timed intercourse but no pregnancies.
Since I'm self pay with everything it is very expensive. Ultrasounds are $300, IUI $500 and just visits were $150 if I can remember correctly. Hcg shot was $118 but most of medications(letrozole, progesterone suppositories etc.) were covered or only a few dollars. We start IVF soon and haven't gone over those cost yet but last time I talked with one of the nurses they said it had actually went up the medications range from $600-$700 and the retrieval and other procedures for IVF are starting at $9,000
The percentage of multiples with multiple embryo transfer is my concern as well as Dr. Lynch's plus high risk pregnancies and high risk deliveries
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
I have loved all the nurses [at Baystate Reproductive Med], especially Dottie. They have all been extremely compassionate. My most recent miscarriage was very difficult and they offered me details for a support group. They all follow up quickly with phone calls and seem very knowledgeable... I wish they had an email way to contact for a general question. Sometimes the phone line is a long wait and then you have to leave a message for a call back. It takes a little extra time which can be annoying. Though when I was having a miscarriage, they tried to page a nurse and when they couldn't get one, a nurse did call me back right away and offered to get me in for an appointment within the hour.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
Dr Lynch has been very kind to me regarding my history of loss and my most recent loss. She has called me and answered all my questions, as did the nurses. She is quick to follow up with me and is helping me choose the best path forward.
I have loved all the nurses, especially Dottie. They have all been extremely compassionate. My most recent miscarriage was very difficult and they offered me details for a support group. They all follow up quickly with phone calls and seem very knowledgeable.
How was your experience with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Lynch is very smart and I have had a great experience so far. She understands that I am trying to be very aggressive and I don't want to delay any new treatments or strategy, and she is helping me move forward from my most recent loss. I feel like I am in good hands with her and she will help solve my unexplained RPL.
I would say to go to her because she is a great doctor who listens to all your concerns and follows up quickly.
So far I have had a $500 initial consult with the doctor. All my ultrasounds have cost $200. I have high deductible insurance so it hasn't covered anything yet.
Springfield

They [Baystate Reproductive Medicine] are a well oiled machine. The facility has a lab downstairs for blood draws. The staff there are very friendly and fast. Then you sign in at the office upstairs and wait for an US. I think the longest I waited was 45 minutes but I got there toward the end of open hours... The nursing staff is amazing. Very caring, very willing to answer questions and ease fears. They are also very responsive. The receptionist usually takes a message but a nurse will call you back to answer your questions.
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
I have only positive things to say at this point. The doctor is great, nurses are great, lab has been great, anesthesiologist was great. I have yet to receive a bill so I cannot yet comment on their insurance/billing department.
Very caring and willing to listen and answer questions. Honest and upfront but still had a warm demeanor.
How was your experience with Halina Wiczyk at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
She was honest about what treatment would likely and would not likely work for us. She was aggressive in treatment but not too aggressive. She listened to our concerns and provided answers to most of our questions (We're diagnosed as unexplained so there simply are not answers for everything). She knows her stuff and is confident in the information she provides and her treatment recommendations.
Go talk with her.
IVF Down regulation, control cycle with bc pills for 3 weeks Started 10IU of Lupron on day 18 After day 3 US, reduced Lupron to 5IU and mixed in 300IU Follistim and 175IU Menopur (this was not for a set period of time; time on the meds differs by response). I took these for about 10 days 9 follicles, 6 were eggs. All 6 fertilized. 4 were ready on day 5 and 2 were ready on day 6. Transfered 1 fresh on day 5. It stuck but only in week 5 so far.
They are a well oiled machine. The facility has a lab downstairs for blood draws. The staff there are very friendly and fast. Then you sign in at the office upstairs and wait for an US. I think the longest I waited was 45 minutes but I got there toward the end of open hours.
There was a mix up with my insurance. My primary insurance doesn't cover IVF but we purchased a secondary plan through my spouse's employer that does. They had his insurance as the primary and mine as secondary which is wrong and making the claims reps at the insurance company cranky. They fixed the order in their system but I have yet to be charged for anything (not even copays) so we'll see how that works out.
For my age (31), she highly discouraged multiple transfers. They only do day 5 embryos and the lab is very good. They have decient success rates so the they focus on counseling patients about health of the baby and risks with multiples.
Halina Wiczyk
Springfield

I wish they had IVF/infertility support groups through the clinic [Baystate Reproductive Medicine]...My clinic was amazing and extremely understanding and kind. I felt like they became our family...I especially loved the fact that a majority of the people working there also have their own IVF miracles. They truly know what you’re going through... She [sonographer] would always explain everything but also encourage me at the same time. I was amazed at how much knowledge she has about IVF and fertility medications and the entire process.
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
I wish they had IVF/infertility support groups through the clinic. I’d love to be a mentor to others just starting their journey. You sit in the waiting room and all look at the ground instead of looking at the one another and supporting each other. My clinic was amazing and extremely understanding and kind. I felt like they became our family. I would advise a new patient to trust in your doctor and clinic. Just because one med doesn’t work doesn’t mean something else won’t.
She and the nurses were amazing and truly cared about me as a person and our want to be parents. Explained everything before anything was done and the reasoning behind it. Sent my insurance a letter explaining why IUI wouldn’t work with my condition and they approved us for IVF without hassle. You can’t help but love someone that helped make you a mom. She made my dream come true.
I felt like the sonographer, Amy, knew me my entire life. I mean, when she’s svanning you every other day, she knew me better than my husband! She would always explain everything but also encourage me at the same time. I was amazed at how much knowledge she has about IVF and fertility medications and the entire process. She is a true gem. She saw me at my worst and going back after our son was born to introduce them was amazing. She is vital to the practice. The nurses were amazing as well, I just happened to see Amy 90% of the time. I especially loved the fact that a majority of the people working there also have their own IVF miracles. They truly know what you’re going through. Tracy was the nurse I had the day they told us IVF was the only way we’d be parents. I was convinced I wasn’t strong enough to go through that. She sat down, eye level, and talked to me. She has 2 IVF miracles that are all grown and that I’d have mine too. That I’d gotten this far I couldn’t give up on our dreams. So, I put my big girl panties and scheduled our IVF class And that started it all. I hope they know what they are doing for people. They are literally making dreams come true for so many people.
How was your experience with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
She explained everything so we completely understood what we were doing and why. Even when we were frustrated, she’d reassure us that we would get pregnant and we just had to try the next step. Very compassionate
Trust her. She knows what she’s doing
There’s a time in the morning for that. Took a little getting used to but ended up working out fine

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
They [nurses at Baystate Reproductive Medicine] were wonderful and compassionate. They truly seemed excited when I got my positive results. I will have to say they have the best ultrasound tech who made me feel the most comfortable in a scary situation and found a condition that could have led to a failed transfer if it had gone undetected...They are a Large clinic which makes it not as personable of an experience. They have years and years of experience and are 100% trustworthy. Up to date equipment. Experienced doctors and nurses. Be prepared to go through full testing and classes prior to starting any type of protocol for infertility.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
Everyone was kind and compassionate but it’s a large practice and They don’t take the time to really get to know you as a person. It wouldn’t prevent me continued treatment. I don’t feel like they would remember me 100% if I went back to visit with my baby.
They were wonderful and compassionate. They truly seemed excited when I got my positive results. I will have to say they have the best ultrasound tech who made me feel the most comfortable in a scary situation and found a condition that could have led to a failed transfer if it had gone undetected.
Very nice, straight forward, and answered questions. Not the most personable doctor you will meet. Sometimes felt like I had to ask more questions to get all the information I wanted rather than her explaining everything.
Ask questions.
I can’t remember. The protocol before the egg retrieval. Dr Sites was on top of my condition which requires surgery before egg retrieval and one before the frozen transfer to optimize success.
Well oiled machine. Wait times weee not long for ultrasounds that occurred 8-10 every morning.
I don’t remember.
I agree with her that single embryo transfer is the way to go unlessnover the age of 35. If you are over that age you have the option for a multiple embryo transfer. She will also base it on your history. It is great that she is open minded for others based on age and history.

5 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
PCOS, Unexplained
I can't say enough wonderful things about the entire nursing and support staff at BRM!... They [the nurses]were wonderful! Answered questions, were patient and were a shoulder to cry on after an unsuccessful round of treatment.... The ultrasound techs were the best....I feel like they are dealing with us at our most vulnerable and they were always so patient and kind
5 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
Easy to get to with parking - clean. Answer phone and get back to you fairly quickly. Wait times were average....I very rarely had to go into an appointment long after the scheduled tome
She was very patient and willing to answer all my questions and explained all the steps thoroughly so I knew what to expect throughout the process
They were wonderful! Answered questions, were patient and were a shoulder to cry on after an unsuccessful round of treatment. I can't say enough wonderful things about the entire nursing and support staff at BRM!
How was your experience with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
She was patient and supportive and hopeful! she spoke to me like a person and was so excited to participate in helping us become pregnant. The staff of nurses and ultrasound techs, everyone was absolutely wonderful and made this difficult process so much easier
Do your research and come with questions - she is happy to answer them. Don't hold back, the more you share with her, the easier it is for her to help you
The majority of my care was covered by my health insurance...once i hit my deductible, that was about it

2010 - 2011
I had a great experience [at Baystate Reproductive Medicine]. I feel like they have an extremely high success rate. I felt in control of my treatment. I do not like the ultrasound tech who did my level two ultrasound at Baystate and would choose Cooley next time....[Dr. Cynthia Sites was] Knowledgable, gentle mannered, accessible, covered all important information, answered my questions, accepting of diversity. I have recommended her to others. I did not like her discussion of terminating multiples.
2010 - 2011
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
I had a great experience. I feel like they have an extremely high success rate. I felt in control of my treatment. I do not like the ultrasound tech who did my level two ultrasound at Baystate and would choose Cooley next time.
The practice took the time to talk with me, learn about my wishes, were kind and accepting.
Kind, gentle, one was not the best speculum inserter, but that was the cycle I got pregnant so that was ok!
Do your homework and come prepared with questions.
Medicated IUI cycles to better predict ovulation. Femera instead of clomid to reduce chamce of multiples
$4,000 for three cycles
Not applicable.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
All the staff at BRM [Baystate Reproductive Medicine] were wonderful and so supportive. They went above and beyond for us and were always available to answer questions and educate us. We were never pressured into any decisions.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Lynch was very patient, understanding, and explained all diagnoses and proceedures with great clarity. All the staff at BRM were wonderful and so supportive. They went above and beyond for us and were always available to answer questions and educate us. We were never pressured into any decisions.
Dottie was amazing and very compassionate! Her hugs are the best!!
How was your experience with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
She was so helpful and informative. She took the time to explain everything in great depth and answer all our questions. She allowed us to make our own informed decisions about treatment.
Northampton

The clinic [Baystate Reproductive Medicine] is clean and easy to find . All the staff is nice and friendly. The procedure takes place in a different building but is also easy to find. A weakness would be that the ultrasound is first come first serve not by appointment.... All the nurses are very nice and return calls the same day and will not rush to get off the phone.... [Monitoring Appointments are] first come first serve 7:30am to 9am
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is clean and easy to find . All the staff is nice and friendly. The procedure takes place in a different building but is also easy to find. A weakness would be that the ultrasound is first come first serve not by appointment.
Very caring and really listened to me and my husband.
I think she is a great doctor who really cares about her patients she answers all questions truthfully and honestly. She doesn't rush appointments and is easy to understand. She cares for her patients and doubles check you understand before leaving.
To be hopeful
It is first come first serve 7:30am to 9am
She leaned towards doing one verses two because of my age but was open to doing 2