2980 Squalicum Parkway
Bellingham, WA 98225
800-860-3967
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Bellingham IVF to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 1Neutral: 1Don't recommend: 15.7
5.7
1 doctor
They [Bellingham IVF] are a small clinic and make you feel comfortable right away. They only have 4 staff members including the doctor, so you will always get to see the doctor at each visit. They are very helpful when it comes to any questions, can help you pick a good place to get your medications.... Our egg retrieval and first fresh transfer was $16,000. Each FET was $5000.... Everyone was very nice, they welcomed us each time. Made me feel very comfortable while we were there.
Describe your experience with Bellingham IVF.
They are a small clinic and make you feel comfortable right away. They only have 4 staff members including the doctor, so you will always get to see the doctor at each visit. They are very helpful when it comes to any questions, can help you pick a good place to get your medications.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Emmett Branigan at Bellingham IVF?
Both the doctor and the nurse treated me very well. Talked to me about my opinions and medication.
How was your experience with Emmett Branigan at Bellingham IVF?
Dr. Branigan was very nice made myself and my husband feel safe. He made sure we knew everything that was going on. I was very comfortable in his care and with his treatments. He was very clear about everything and made sure we understood everything.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Emmett Branigan at Bellingham IVF?
Rest your mind and be at ease because Dr. Branigan is very good and well take good care of you.
Describe the protocols Emmett Branigan used in your cycles at Bellingham IVF and their degree of success.
For our egg retrieval I was on clomid, lupron, baby aspirin, and I believe some other medications.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Emmett Branigan at Bellingham IVF.
Our egg retrieval and first fresh transfer was $16,000. Each FET was $5000. We had medications that were $5000 and $800 for freezing our eggs.
Bellingham
The staff at the clinic are nice enough but I do question their skill level. Despite having 40 eggs retrieved we only wound up with a few embryos -- at the next fertility clinic we visited we wound up with 19. This clinic is dated and it shows.
Describe your experience with Bellingham IVF.
We came to Bellingham IVF because of male factor issues. An assessment of my own fertility showed no issues and in fact showed a very high ovarian reserve. Despite this, I was put on an excessive hormone protocol that caused me to hyperstimulate severely and I spent 8 days in a hospital(plus weeks at home unable to work) as a result. It felt like I was just given the "standard treatment" and not one meant to fit my body.
What specific things went wrong at Bellingham IVF?
How was your experience with Emmett Branigan at Bellingham IVF?
We had a terrible experience with Dr. Branigan. I experienced severe OHSS and when we called the clinic to report my initial, troubling symptoms we were told that everything was fine and not to worry. Dr. Branigan never even mentioned the possibility of OHSS and it was not until I was admitted to the ICU with a near fatal blood potassium level that we found out what was going on.
Drive to Seattle and find a better doctor.
Bellingham
They [Bellingham IVF] don't do any extra testing. They are open and up front with information. It's a small clinic with a small staff you will most likely see each face every time you have appointments. They have helped a lot of people including the doctors own wife get their families started.... Our egg retrieval was 16,000 each FET cycle was 5,000, freezing our eggs was $800 and medications were from 400-2000 each cycle.
Describe your experience with Bellingham IVF.
They don't do any extra testing. They are open and up front with information. It's a small clinic with a small staff you will most likely see each face every time you have appointments. They have helped a lot of people including the doctors own wife get their families started.
I felt like They treated my wife and I very well. They talked to us about everything and made sure we understood everything.
They were all very nice and made sure we had all the information we needed.
How was your experience with Emmett Branigan at Bellingham IVF?
Dr. Branigan was a nice man and a very nice doctor. He was well mannered and explained everything very clearly to make sure we understood everything that was going on. We felt the doctor and staff were very open and up front about everything.
If you need tests done get them before going to this clinic because they don't do a list of tests to see if there are any other problems going on.