Genetic counseling: Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
1760 Nicholasville Road
Lexington, KY 40503
859-260-1515
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Bluegrass Fertility to a friend?

7.1
1 doctor
The clinic [Bluegrass Fertility] is in a central location attached to Baptist Health. It is clean and easy to access. Not fancy at all. The strengths of the clinic are definitely the nursing staff and the ease of getting tests done in the same vicinity...They [nurses] take time to answer all of your questions and are emotionally with you...Gwen [nurse] was there almost every IUI and the one time she wasn't, another nurse was there and she talked me through the whole thing in such a calm manner. When Dr. Akin was on a vacation for one of my procedures, Gwen stepped in and I was able to ask her all the questions I had and just talk through why this might be happening. It was very helpful to have that time with her.
Describe your experience with Bluegrass Fertility.
The clinic is in a central location attached to Baptist Health. It is clean and easy to access. Not fancy at all. The strengths of the clinic are definitely the nursing staff and the ease of getting tests done in the same vicinity.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with James Akin at Bluegrass Fertility?
The nursing team at Bluegrass Fertility is amazing. They take time to answer all of your questions and are emotionally with you. Dr. Akin is probably great at what he does, but he doesn't give a lot of time. During our 3 IUIs, he was in the room and gone within 3 minutes. I understand it is a process that he does day in and day out but it is a really big deal to the people trying to conceive.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Bluegrass Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Gwen (the whole nursing/front staff really))
They are just amazing. Gwen was there almost every IUI and the one time she wasn't, another nurse was there and she talked me through the whole thing in such a calm manner. When Dr. Akin was on a vacation for one of my procedures, Gwen stepped in and I was able to ask her all the questions I had and just talk through why this might be happening. It was very helpful to have that time with her.
What specific things went wrong at Bluegrass Fertility?
How was your experience with James Akin at Bluegrass Fertility?
On our first consultation, Dr. Akin had familiarized himself with our file and had a plan of action. 3 cycles timed intercourse with Clomid followed by 3 cycles with clomid+IUI. I was happy at that point to have a plan and I ovulated on Clomid the first month (Femara had not worked with my gyno). At our third (and final) IUI, he brought in a student to try the IUI. She had a really hard time with the whole thing and struggled for longer than I was comfortable with and he had to take over. This did not inspire confidence for my last trial. At the end of that visit, he handed me the IVF packet to read through, should this final IUI be unsuccessful.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of James Akin at Bluegrass Fertility?
Make sure you ask all the questions, even if you are intimidated or uncomfortable. Also, if you don't want someone that is not Dr. Akin or one of his wonderful nurses to do the IUI, speak up. I wish I would have said I was uncomfortable with that, it just all happened so fast.
Describe the protocols James Akin used in your cycles at Bluegrass Fertility and their degree of success.
3 cycles with 150mg of Clomid + timed intercourse 3 cycles with 150mg of Clomid + IUI I ovulated on the Clomid and my husband's count was high, but motility was only about a quarter of what they generally look for (found this out after the 6 cycles once we moved to another clinic)
Describe the costs associated with your care under James Akin at Bluegrass Fertility.
Initial consult - $300 IUI + Sample cleaning - $500 HSG - $1950 (I paid about $1000 out of pocket) + $250 for Dr. Akin's fee
Lexington

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with James Akin at Bluegrass Fertility.

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
I think most of the staff at the clinic [Bluegrass Fertility-Lexington] is very nice and caring. They call you by name when you walk in every time. They have two offices and both are very nice and clean. They are very quick to return phone calls or let you know when the doctor or a nurse will be able to call you back.... All monitoring was completed on Mondays and Fridays between the hours of 8-9 once you got to the clinic the appointment only lasted a maximum of 15 minutes.
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Bluegrass Fertility.
I think most of the staff at the clinic is very nice and caring. They call you by name when you walk in every time. They have two offices and both are very nice and clean. They are very quick to return phone calls or let you know when the doctor or a nurse will be able to call you back.
I felt like the nurses and staff knew who I was however I don't feel like Dr. Akin himself did.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Bluegrass Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Gail)
I felt like my nurse was caring and always great at communicating and returning phone calls. The only negative experience I had with the nursing staff was I experienced a miscarriage. I was at work and was pretty sure that is what was happening. I called and the nurse said well not much we can do, come in in a few days and we will do blood work. I felt like at that point the didn't care. I went to the ER that night and it was confirmed that I was miscarrying.
How was your experience with James Akin at Bluegrass Fertility?
I feel like Dr. Akin is very knowledgeable when it comes to fertility. Dr. Akin's bedside manner and communication is lacking. I feel like every time I saw him he was rushed to get in and out. Also most of my questions were answered by the nurses not him because he didn't have time.
Don't expect a comforting doctor or someone that is going to really sit down and talk with you.
I don't think I had any crazy protocol. I took clomid for the 3 IUIs I completed. For the 2 IVFs I've completed and the one I'm starting next week I took cetrotide, menopure, gonal-f, and a trigger shot.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Bluegrass Fertility.
I don't remember how much IUI cost as that was over 2 years ago. IVF is $11,300 plus medicine and $400 for the anesthesiologist. After your first IVF if that cycle is unsuccessful you get 10% any subsequent cycles making the cost $10,170 plus medicine and $400 for the anesthesiologist.
Describe James Akin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Bluegrass Fertility.
He lets you chose how many embryo's you would like to transfer, one or two.
Lexington

The look of the clinic [Bluegrass Fertility] takes you back in time. He actually works in 2 locations, one where he does IVFs and one where he does not. I preferred the one cycle I had at that location (Hamburg) more than his one at Central Baptist. They also paper chart, so it is difficult to see results and files.... The nursing staff was great! Kind and understanding.
Describe your experience with Bluegrass Fertility.
The look of the clinic takes you back in time. He actually works in 2 locations, one where he does IVFs and one where he does not. I preferred the one cycle I had at that location (Hamburg) more than his one at Central Baptist. They also paper chart, so it is difficult to see results and files.
I do not feel that Dr. Akin knew me as a person. Granted, I am sure he sees multiple couples each and every day, I don't really feel like he knew us and would often contradict something he had said to us previously.
The nursing staff was great! Kind and understanding.
How was your experience with James Akin at Bluegrass Fertility?
From our very first consult, Dr. Akin did not have the best bedside manner. I enjoyed the straightforwardness at times, but then when I would ask questions about other options for treatment, he would be very wishy-washy. I needed his expertise in the field to help guide what was best for me. It seemed like he had a one-track plan almost.
He has quite a bit of experience in the field, but he is not the warmest of people. I think it is important to know that going in.
1. Consult- Everything I told the nurse, I told him. Short, only 10 minutes. 2. HSG- He did this before even trying Clomid alone. There was a scheduling error, and when I should up on the date he gave me, he got upset when I called him. He only does them on Tuesday morning it seems. I don't remember the exact cycle days for the following months, but they seemed to be more about when Dr. Akin was free, or the day of the week, rather than when might be best in my cycle. 3. IUI Round 1- Clomid 50mg (Cycle Days 3-7); -no follicles-Cancelled. 4. IUI Round 1- Clomid 100 mg (Cycle Days 5-9)- 1 follicle- Trigger Shot- He performed procedure. 5. IUI Round 2- Clomid 150 mg (Cycle Days 5-9)- old cyst; no follicles-Cancelled 6. IUI Round 2- Clomid 250 mg (Cycle Days 5-9)- 1 follicle- Trigger Shot-resident performed procedure with Dr. Akin present. This is when we took a short break to replenish funds and enjoy the holidays without the stress of fertility. 7. IUI Round 3- Injectables- Ultrasound day 2 of cycle. 75mg Gonal F (Cycle Days 3-8), Ultrasound, Trigger Shot- Resident performed the IUI with Dr. Akin present. None of these resulted in a pregnancy.
$300 Consult $180 Ultrasound $250 IUI $250 Sperm Wash Medication- Varied

PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
To me, this office [Bluegrass Fertility] did their job effectively in preparing my partner & I for our first consultation with Dr. Akin. The let us know what to expect and what we needed to bring. The billing personnel explained in great detail a breakdown of cost and any insurance questions if we had any. The staff were friendly, welcoming and personable.... Initial Consultation - $300 Laparoscopy,Chromopertubation & Hysteroscopy (including surgery center and anesthesia) costs- $2,000 Prescription Medication- $50+ continuing Semen Analysis- $200
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Bluegrass Fertility.
To me, this office did their job effectively in preparing my partner & I for our first consultation with Dr. Akin. The let us know what to expect and what we needed to bring. The billing personnel explained in great detail a breakdown of cost and any insurance questions if we had any. The staff were friendly, welcoming and personable.
Dr.Akin is obviously very knowledgeable and skilled in his profession. I feel like Dr.Akin some times forgets that not all patients know exact medical terminology and details of unexplained infertility and PCOS. When we would ask him to elaborate or when we asked questions, he seemed to answer rudely or cut us off mid sentence. He also immediately started talking about IVF, and it all became very overwhelming, very quickly. He just isn't personable. But there is no doubt that he is an amazing doctor.
Dr. Akin's nurse (I wish I can remember her name) is amazing. She is friendly, genuine, compassionate and available.
How was your experience with James Akin at Bluegrass Fertility?
As stated in the previous question, Dr. Akin has experience and has great success rates. He came highly recommended, and it was told to me numerous times that if my partner and I wanted to conceive, Dr.Akin was the right place to be. On our first visit, I felt rushed. I am not sure if he had went over my previous medical records that were sent to him. I needed in-depth information. I had questions. Yet when I asked, he was quick to shut me down and tell me to "wait until I finish". That was an immediate turn-off. I also did not like how he went straight to discussing IVF, like there were no other options. The pricing of IVF is obviously a great stressor and hardship that many couples deal with, so that was another turn off for us. Every woman is different, every couple has different struggles. Our insurance does not cover infertility, we saved money just to be able to see Dr.Akin, so I had built up a lot of hope and excitement that he would be able to sit down with us and explain and come up with a game plan so we can have the child we've been praying for. Not to say that we have been let down by Dr.Akin, because we are still under his care, but it would be nice if her was more personable, approachable and was genuine about our infertility journey.
Be prepared for his crass nature. He means well, but can come across as a rude individual.
Prior to Dr. Akin, I started my fertility journey with Dr.Carr, my gynecologist. After a year of TTC, I was diagnosed with PCOS. I began Clomid (50mg,100mg & 150mg) . I only ovulated while on 150mg of clomid but still did not become pregnant. My partner had an Semen Analysis with normal results. Worried that I may have other issues, possible Endometriosis, Dr. Carr referred me to Dr. Akin. My partner and I waited an additional 7 months, saved money and then became patients of his. Dr. Akin immediately performed a Laporoscopy,Chromopertubation & Hysteroscopy. The results of that outpatient procedure were all clear. No blockage, no endo,no cysts and my tubes looked good. To help with my PCOS, I was given Metformin, Clomid and started a healthier diet, cutting back a lot of sugar and carb intake. At this point Dr. Akin recommends IVF but the financial aspect is holding us back. We feel stuck at this point.
Lexington

Its [Bluegrass Fertility] an intimate environment with two locations - one for all of your prep appointments and ultrasounds and another for your retrieval and transfer. They are about 15 minutes away from each other - so no big deal - but it can be surprising. The offices are pretty standard, so nothing plush or spa-like. Not fancy and pretty clinical.... The staff was the main reason we chose Dr. Akin. They are angels sent from Heaven. I couldn't have done it without them.
Describe your experience with Bluegrass Fertility.
Its an intimate environment with two locations - one for all of your prep appointments and ultrasounds and another for your retrieval and transfer. They are about 15 minutes away from each other - so no big deal - but it can be surprising. The offices are pretty standard, so nothing plush or spa-like. Not fancy and pretty clinical.
Your body is timed to his schedule - he only does retrievals and transfers on certain days of the month. This is convenient for planning, but you are putting yourself through treatments to get you on his time table and that can be exhausting and impersonal. I also felt like the staff had to prep him before he came into the room, ie. "she had a failed FET last time, etc." I felt like he didn't know who I am and I am in the middle of my second attempt to conceive.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Bluegrass Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Gayle and Lisa)
The staff was the main reason we chose Dr. Akin. They are angels sent from Heaven. I couldn't have done it without them. They remember me, talk to me and comfort me. I feel so valued and cared for from the nurses to the billing staff. THEY ARE AMAZING
How was your experience with James Akin at Bluegrass Fertility?
He is very smart and "nerdy." I had (have) no doubt he is brilliant and using cutting edge research and technology to help me get pregnant. He shows confidence in examinations and almost no hesitancy. Although he lacks beside manner - I do trust him. He's definitely not a nurturing doctor and he is very quick to assess you and move on - thank goodness for his staff, LOL. I definitely didn't feel warm and fuzzy around him and I didn't feel comfortable asking him questions the first time with him. Now that I've been his patient for several years I feel more comfortable, however it took me awhile to understand his personality.
Listen - ask questions - and know that he has surrounded himself with an amazing staff team that makes up for his lack of warmth. Find comfort in his nerdiness. He's brilliant and tenacious.
In 2015 we dove right into IVF w ICIS because my husband's sperm count was incredibly low. In his first semen sample they retrieved only 3 via sperm and had him try again later that day. We had 28 mature eggs and he was able to fertilize 21. We decided to do PGD due to our ages (me 37 and my husband 44) and poor sperm quality. Therefore we had to do a FET the following month and transferred two embryos. I became pregnant and had a singleton live birth. In 2017 we did a FET of one embryo and I did not get pregnant. He did want to change any of the procedures so we went right back into the regiment for the next cycle. For the next few cycles I was developing cysts which concerned him that we may not achieve pregnancy with these recurring cysts. I am currently taking Lupron in daily injections to (hopefully) avoid the cysts and we are working towards an FET mid March with our two final embryos.
12,500 for one cycle - retrieval + transfer and meds. Transfer only - $3600
He did not have a strong opinion, however he did feel that eSET would be ideal for us given we had done PGD on our embryos.
Lexington

A strength is that the clinic [Bluegrass Fertility] is small and patients really get one on one care. The clinic truly works as a team and makes the process less stressful. They even got blood out of my wrist once (I am a hard stick) which was impressive though a little painful. The only negative is their pricing, which seems slightly higher than average in my state.... Very positive, empathetic, caring, compassinate, and competent nurses. Always helpful and available for questions.
Describe your experience with Bluegrass Fertility.
A strength is that the clinic is small and patients really get one on one care. The clinic truly works as a team and makes the process less stressful. They even got blood out of my wrist once (I am a hard stick) which was impressive though a little painful. The only negative is their pricing, which seems slightly higher than average in my state.
Dr. Akin seemed very thorough, caring, and concerned with my treatment. He was always available to answer any questions, especially during times there was complication. He seemed very concerned for my general well being.
How was your experience with James Akin at Bluegrass Fertility?
When first meeting Dr. Akin the first impression I had was that he was very knowledgeable and honest. He anticipated my questions and seemed to have a vested interest in my care. He explained every procedure and medication many times, he was very accessible, and personally answered my phone calls on his after hours clinic line. I had some complications during and after my IVF cycle, Dr. Akin was always available and provided referral to higher level of care when needed. Dr. Akin eased the stress of the IVF process by honestly and frequently communicating. The only negative is that his fertility clinic is several hours away.
Bring a list of questions and take notes because he will provide education throughout the entire process. And do not feel nervous because Dr. Akin will not rush through assessments, he will encourge you to consider all pros and cons before finally deciding to pursue IVF.
IUI was not recommended for us due to my husband having male factor infertility. Dr. Akin recommended IVF with ICSI. Dr. Akin administered a HSG procedure to assess my uterus amd ovaries for cysts. I was given estradiol for one month prior to starting the IVF cycle to suppress hormones. I do not remember the dosage or medication I used during the IVF cycle but remeber administering the daily injections myself during the appropriate time in mu cycle. Dr. Akin recommended we freeze my husband's sperm to have a back up in case there were not enough fresh during day of egg retrieval. Dr. Akin recommended embryo transfer on day 3 as I had one embryo at blastocyst level and another embryo somewhat less developed. I opted to transfer and Dr. Akin did not recomend to transfer the 3rd embryo as it was not developed enough. I became pregnant with one singleton but sadly miscarried a son at 15.5 weeks.
A ballpark of what I remember is for IVF with ICSI was about $12,000 and medications were about $5,000. Anestesia was $400. I also spent extra costs for travel and lodging as I lived several hours away.
Dr. Akin recommended to transfer 2 embryos or less.
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
I think that the clinic has a very comfortable atmosphere. I love that I feel like a unique person instead of a number. The service was fast, but the doctor took his time answering questions with me....My blood work came in, but no one called....My only suggestion is that they could have a program like a payment plan to help cover the services....The nursing staff was very friendly. Anytime you needed anything they were always very prompt.
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
Describe your experience with Bluegrass Fertility.
I think that the clinic has a very comfortable atmosphere. I love that I feel like a unique person instead of a number. The service was fast, but the doctor took his time answering questions with me. Just be prepared to pay quite a bit out of pocket if your insurance doesn't cover infertility. My only suggestion is that they could have a program like a payment plan to help cover the services.
My wait to see the doctor was very short. When I was brought back to the room, it was set up with sofas like a living room that instantly put me at ease. The doctor came in and spoke to me, listened, and helped me fully understand my options. The only set back was due to my insurance not covering fertility, I had to pay everything out of pocket. That limited what procedures we could try.
What specific things went wrong at Bluegrass Fertility?
How was your experience with James Akin at Bluegrass Fertility?
Dr Akin is very understanding and took time to actually listen to me. He wasn't condescending like some doctors can be. He made sure I understood everything before the appointment was over. He ordered a thorough blood test and HSG test to further understand my situation. I don't have anything negative to say about the doctor. I just wish the treatments were more affordable.
You will love the atmosphere of his office. He is direct, but not rude at all. He talks to you like a person and explains everything without insulting your intelligence.
First he did an ultrasound of my uterus and ovaries. He confirmed PCOS, a tilted uterus and he suspected endometriosis. He then laid out all of my options on paper with prices and we formed a plan to do an HSG. We then did that and my tubes were clear. My husband had previously taken a semen analysis and was fine. He prescribed clomid and suggested IUI, but I am saving up money for that.
$150 for each ultrasound. $1,200 for HSG, $8000 for Laparoscopic surgery, $850 IUI not including meds or ultrasounds for one round, $14,500 for IVF not including ultrasounds or meds for one round.
Didn't apply to me
Lexington

The office [Bluegrass Fertility] is very easy to find and is very clean. The waiting room is a bit small but the day of my visit it was not busy. The office staff is very helpful. Dr akin is wonderful. The rooms are very nice. You are treated as a human instead of a number and it is nice that he really listens to your concerns and wants to help...Be prepared for the expenses before your first visit...you will have a fee, even for the first consult. ($300)
Describe your experience with Bluegrass Fertility.
The office is very easy to find and is very clean. The waiting room is a bit small but the day of my visit it was not busy. The office staff is very helpful. Dr akin is wonderful. The rooms are very nice. You are treated as a human instead of a number and it is nice that he really listens to your concerns and wants to help.
I felt like a human rather than a number because Dr akin listened to our concerns and gave us our options and talked us through every step.
Very kind. They took the time to explain each step of the visit and what to expect. The nurse came in with the doctor during the consult.
How was your experience with James Akin at Bluegrass Fertility?
He was very helpful and patient, he treated you as a human, not as a patient and made you feel important. It was easy to get an appointment and the staff was very caring. You feel like he explained everything thoroughly and explained risks.
Be prepared for the expenses before your first visit. As we all know infertility is not something that is usually covered on insurance and you will have a fee, even for the first consult. ($300)
With our first cycle of IUI you need to take clomid on days 3-7 then come back for an ultrasound on day 10, 11 or 12 of your cycle then you will be told when to take your HCG injection and will come back for the procedure 1-2 days after the injection.
$300 consultation, $395 semen analysis, $850 1 cycle of IUI. We have only gotten this far and would love the assistance to try and have our miracle baby.

Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
The nursing staff [at Bluegrass Fertility] was always caring and thoughtful, they were always very comforting during the procedures. Also, the were very knowledgeable and helpful in asking question too...IUI $250...Trigger shot $140...HSG $800...This clinic is caring yet honest about percentages of results and likelyhood of success. Be sure to ask plenty of questions about your treatment and available options. Fertility treatments are a scary thing but I was always made comfortable in all procedures and consultations.
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Bluegrass Fertility.
The speed at which some of my visits were paced sometimes gave me the feeling that I was just a number, but he always knew my history.
The nursing staff was always caring and thoughtful, they were always very comforting during the procedures. Also, the were very knowledgeable and helpful in asking question too.
How was your experience with James Akin at Bluegrass Fertility?
Again, the speed that he moves and talks kind of leaves someone who has no idea about fertility issues a little overwhelmed. But he was always honest in explanations and more then willing to answer all questions and concerns.
Be vocal, ask questions express your worries about certain procedures or medications.
In my 3 IUI cycles I was prescribed clomid 50mg twice daily for cycle days 3-7. An intrauterine ultrasound was typically done on CD 10,11 or 12 to measure follicle size and determine when to order the trigger shot. I self administered the trigger shot about 24 hours before the IUI.
Initial consultation $90 Semen analysis $250 Clomid $27 Intrauterine ultrasounds $170 Semen washing and prep $250 IUI $250 Trigger shot $140 HSG $800
None

Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Immunological
The staff that works with Dr. Akin [at Bluegrass Fertility - Lexington] are very knowledgeable and very helpful!...Very knowledgeable. Very open and honest about your specific situation. We loved that they could give us their statistics regarding success rates with our patients with our health history. They always welcome phone calls, questions, and always there to guide us when we feel overwhelmed by the process...[Dr. Akin] is very honest and will not give false hope but is very compassionate with his care
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Immunological
Describe your experience with Bluegrass Fertility.
Dr. Akin was the first one to take my journey with infertility serious and not just put me through a bunch of unnecessary IUI’s and meds that hadn’t worked in the past.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Bluegrass Fertility.
The staff that works with Dr. Akin are very knowledgeable and very helpful!
How was your experience with James Akin at Bluegrass Fertility?
Dr. Akins strengths are his knowledge, honesty, and compassion. He thoroughly explained how PCOS, hypothyroidism, and stage 4 endometriosis was affecting my fertility. He explained our options and was very forthcoming with his success rates and was very honest regarding the outlook of our case. We appreciated that he gave us no guarantees as we had heard these things in the past. He just gave us open and honest outcomes.
Know that he is very honest and will not give false hope but is very compassionate with his care.
We are starting our first cycle of IVF this October.

2011 - 2016
IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Minimal wait time [at Bluegrass Fertility] once checked in... They [the nursing staff] all are amazing and always there to help... Dr. Akin and his staff are amazing. They treat you like a human and are always there to answer any questions. Dr. Akin preformed all of the procedures himself such as Ultrasounds and Xrays. He communicated well with us anx is amazing doctor.
2011 - 2016
IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Describe your experience with Bluegrass Fertility.
Minimal wait time once checked in
Describe your experience with your nurse at Bluegrass Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Gayle)
They all are amazing and always there to help
How was your experience with James Akin at Bluegrass Fertility?
Be prepared for an honest answer whatever that may be.
Lexington

They [Bluegrass Fertility-Lexington] are Organized and easy to get appointments. Staff is very friendly and nice. Office is clean. Easy parking. Just seems very driven by the financial cost. Set up testing and always communicated times.... HSG was around $500... I had my initial work up with Dr. akin. It was a relaxed atmosphere as we just sat on couches in his office to chat about our history. He is nice but we just didn’t seem to fully connect. He is straight forward and honest but not warm and fuzzy.
Describe your experience with Bluegrass Fertility.
They are Organized and easy to get appointments. Staff is very friendly and nice. Office is clean. Easy parking. Just seems very driven by the financial cost. Set up testing and always communicated times.
He was very honest and realistic. I just didn’t get that warm, fuzzy feeling during our apppintment. It just seemed very sterile.
Very kind and knowledgeable.
He is blunt.