BocaFertility IVF Center

Genetic counseling: OfferedAcupuncture: OfferedMental health counseling is not offered: Not OfferedNutrition counseling: OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication: OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
875 Meadows Road
Boca Raton, FL 33486
1 561 368-5500
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend BocaFertility IVF Center to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 2Don't recommend: 25.3
3.7
1 doctor
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Unexplained
nurses and staff [at BocaFertility IVF Center] treated me like I was a member of their family. They were honest and caring. They celebrated with me when I found out I was pregnant, and grieved with me when I miscarried...I believe my IVF cycle cost around $18,000 plus some extra meds. The first transfer was included in that price. The second transfer was an additional $5,000 plus meds...This clinic met my expectations above and beyond what I thought was possible. From the moment you walk in the door, they are friendly and organized. The office is clean and the nurses and staff are 100% professional. They consider your physical, emotional, and financial needs, and will do anything they can do make this incredibly stressful experience as comfortable and successful as possible.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Unexplained
Describe your experience with BocaFertility IVF Center.
It is hard for me not to compare this clinic with my first clinic, where I had a horrible experience. This clinic met my expectations above and beyond what I thought was possible. From the moment you walk in the door, they are friendly and organized. The office is clean and the nurses and staff are 100% professional. They consider your physical, emotional, and financial needs, and will do anything they can do make this incredibly stressful experience as comfortable and successful as possible.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Moshe Peress at BocaFertility IVF Center?
Dr. Peress and his nurses and staff treated me like I was a member of their family. They were honest and caring. They celebrated with me when I found out I was pregnant, and grieved with me when I miscarried. Dr. Peress is warm and caring in a field where I've found doctors that were exactly the opposite.
Describe your experience with your nurse at BocaFertility IVF Center. (Assigned nurse: Amy Svorninich)
Amy is the most compassionate, positive, thoughtful nurse (person) I have ever met! She is so communicative and will hear me out when I am having a meltdown or a celebration. Amy is honest and will tell me everything I need to know. She is like a friend while also always being professional. She will go above and beyond to help you try to get pregnant!
How was your experience with Moshe Peress at BocaFertility IVF Center?
Dr. Peress is smart, thoughtful, warm, and compassionate. He will tell you if he feels that the chances are slim, and give you ideas of what he thinks would be the best course of treatment without making you feel stupid or in the dark. He will always be honest - good or bad, and will always give you the care you need on a personal level. The fact that he tries to be at EVERY single ultrasound made me feel like a human being and reassured that he was doing everything he could to make my cycle successful.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Moshe Peress at BocaFertility IVF Center?
He might be blunt, but he has seen everything and he wants you to be successful, not just to take your money and break your heart. He is caring and kind in a human way, but also very honest.
Describe the protocols Moshe Peress used in your cycles at BocaFertility IVF Center and their degree of success.
I came to Dr. Peress with a previous diagnosis of Diminished Ovarian Reserve and a horrible experience at a different clinic where I had 7 embryos dissolve before reaching the PGS stage. He recommended IVF with ICSI. I went through my stim cycle and he retrieved 8 eggs. There were 3 embryos formed, and by day 5, one had dissolved. They froze one embryo on Day 5, and one on Day 6. He did not recommend PGS because of my previous experience of the embryos dissolving. I had a thin lining, so we froze both embryos in order to build up my lining using estrogen and baby aspirin. Once he felt that my lining was adequate, he transferred one embryo. The embryo implanted, and I found out I was pregnant for the first time! We did progesterone injections intramuscularly for the week before the transfer, and throughout the entire pregnancy. At our 6 week ultrasound, we did hear a heartbeat, but Dr. Peress was unhappy with the size of the embryo and felt that it would stop growing. It did, and on week 7, the heartbeat was gone. Dr. Peress recommended a D&C, and sent the embryo for genetic testing. The lab came back that the embryo had Trisomy 16, and would most likely not have made it past birth if it did make it that far. We did see the miscarriage as a blessing. We took a break to try to relieve my body from the hormones and my brain from all of the stress. About 6 months later, we decided to transfer the second embryo. We did, and again, success! However, again at about 7 weeks, the embryo stopped growing, and at about 9 weeks, no heartbeat. We again had a D&C, but this time, the embryo came back NORMAL. My OBGYN sent me for a thrombophilia workup, and the blood tests all came back normal, except that I had low folic acid. That takes us to now. We have been trying on our own, and Dr. Peress recommended that if we do not experience a natural pregnancy within a few months, we will try IUI with extra folic acid and more estrogen. We plan to try that within the next few months.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Moshe Peress at BocaFertility IVF Center.
Describe Moshe Peress's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at BocaFertility IVF Center.
We asked for just one embryo to be transferred as we only had two, and Dr. Peress agreed.
Boca Raton
The clinic [Boca Fertility] is beautiful. I would say “spa like” in appearance. They even served tea at our first appointment which was super special feeling. After that, I felt like a stranger every time I went in.... The nurse failed to call me after my first beta test. I knew it was negative but it still would’ve been nice to get an official call... Our IUI’s were about $400 each. I was on infectable meds so that increased the price as well.
Describe your experience with BocaFertility IVF Center.
The clinic is beautiful. I would say “spa like” in appearance. They even served tea at our first appointment which was super special feeling. After that, I felt like a stranger every time I went in. I had to remind him what our plan was. This left me feeling quite hopeless. I also got the impression that he uses the same protocol with everyone. Not a lot of sensitivity and compassion at this clinic.
The first visit was lovely, I was even served tea. The following appointments he was clueless as to my plan of care. He even forgot what he told me two days before. He even asked me,”Who told you that?” When I responded, “you did!” He asked the nurse to confirm and sure enough it was written in my chart.
Describe your experience with your nurse at BocaFertility IVF Center.
The nurses seemed very professional.
What specific things went wrong at BocaFertility IVF Center?
How was your experience with Moshe Peress at BocaFertility IVF Center?
Dr. Peress is the only doctor in this clinic, which I thought would be a good thing. He is just too busy. I truly believe he uses the same protocol for every patient no matter what the diagnosis. He never explained the why just that I needed IVF and handed me a packet with billing information. When asking questions regarding tailoring the plan to my diminished ovarian reserve, he just said, “I don’t do that.” He never explained why, which left me feeling confused and not very confident.
Don’t be blinded by the beautiful office.
I was on clomid for 5 days followed by 4 injections of Gonal-F (I want to say 75mg). I only had 2 follicles.
Our IUI’s were about $400 each. I was on infectable meds so that increased the price as well. Total for our injectable IUI cycle was $3,500.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
To me no weaknesses [at Boca Fertility clinic] they all work as a team as a family...Everyone goes above and beyond their duties. They love their job and truly care. A Real Family environment...
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Describe your experience with BocaFertility IVF Center.
To me no weaknesses they all work as a team as a family
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Roseff at BocaFertility IVF Center?
This Doctor is smart really cares. Do it once do it right
Describe your experience with your nurse at BocaFertility IVF Center. (Assigned nurse: Christy)
How was your experience with Scott Roseff at BocaFertility IVF Center?
This Doctor really knows his stuff he's honest and knowledgeable truly Precise and if it wasn't for Dr Scott Roseff our Dream wouldn't be a Reality. We had given up on being parents. For ever Grateful to him and staff. If any Doctor Scott Roseff is The One
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Roseff at BocaFertility IVF Center?
He looks at all 4 corners of the square and won't begin IVF untill you are in every sense of the word Health... Completely Honest
Describe the protocols Scott Roseff used in your cycles at BocaFertility IVF Center and their degree of success.
Sugar of my wife and iron as well as vitamin Dr was horrible A1c was 12.9...treated everything and then Started when all 4 corners of the square were covered
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Roseff at BocaFertility IVF Center.
Scott Roseff
2 IUI, 5 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
IVF $28,000...The office [BocaFertility IVF Center] is beautiful, clean and they have a chair massage every Monday in the office but after you are impressed it's not about the office its about how competent Dr. Peress is with treating you and being successful.
2 IUI, 5 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Describe your experience with BocaFertility IVF Center.
The office is beautiful, clean and they have a chair massage every Monday in the office but after you are impressed it's not about the office its about how competent Dr. Peress is with treating you and being successful.
It was routine for Dr. Peress he is cold and distant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at BocaFertility IVF Center. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
The staff is actually very nice and helpful. My IVF nurse really cared and was knowledgeable.
He is not up to date with advanced science.
Dr. Peress does not think outside the box, he sticks to only things he knows and from our experience doesn't want to try and figure things out. He's cold and seems like he really doesn't care.
IVF $28,000