Borgess

Kalamazoo
1535 Gull Road
Kalamazoo, MI 49048
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Borgess to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%4
1 doctor
This office is an OBGYN, so be prepared to see lots of pregnant ladies on your visit...Any time my husband or I had a test done, no one [from Borgess Women's Health] would call with results, and I would end up calling multiple times. When I changed doctors, I requested my records sent over and they didn't in time for the appointment even though they said they would be there in time.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rajiv Rangrass at Borgess?
I told the doctor a lot about my life, my husband's life, our medical histories, and our family histories. I did not feel that he reacted to or addressed several of the things I told him to make me feel that they could or could not be contributing factors. Upon asking if things like lifestyle and diet changes could help, he would tell me that this was not his area of expertise. His expertise is in facts and statistics.
I don't recall the nurses discussing much with me. Primarily they would ask form questions and take notes, but not provide feedback. On one visit a doctor in training (resident) did my overview. It was her first day, and infertility was not her specialty. This wasn't terrible, as I want people to learn, but It was unexpected.
What specific things went wrong at Borgess?
How was your experience with Rajiv Rangrass at Borgess?
He is straight forward and to the point. I feel that he didn't want my husband and I too be overwhelmed with info on a plan until we waited several months of trying. He records his notes by uses a tape recorder, which I liked, because I got to hear what he felt was important to note and ask questions.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rajiv Rangrass at Borgess?
This office is an OBGYN, so be prepared to see lots of pregnant ladies on your visit. Dr Rangrass is admittedly not interested in discussing nutrition, homeopathic possibilities, or possible approaches that could supplement the clomid, IUI, etc.
Rajiv Rangrass