New Albany
New Albany, IN 47150
4199 Gateway Blvd.
Newburgh, IN 47630

IUI With Other Docs
Dr. Griffin is very thorough and knowledgeable. He takes his time explaining all the options and we never feel rushed while we are there. He just makes us feel comfortable. I've seen other doctors, however Dr. Griffin was the only one to identify the problem and determine a plan of action for us. Which we are extremely grateful for. Having answers was a huge relief, and knowing that there are still options available for us means everything.
This clinic is outstanding. Their office is friendly, organized and well coordinated.... The nurses are great. They are very friendly, always have a smile on their face when you walk in. I always feel welcome in their office.... Our first visit we were nearly 30 minutes late as we got lost (live an hour away from the doctor's office). We were so worried that we woudn't get to see Dr. Griffin, however he made the time for us. We weren't rushed at all, he took his time, and answered all of our questions and concerns.
How was your experience with Dan Griffin at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dan Griffin at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital?
Be open and honest. That is key in communicating with any doctor. What is best is that with Dr. Griffin, he values your point of view and takes it into consideration. He makes you feel like we're a team striving for one goal.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dan Griffin at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital?
Our first visit we were nearly 30 minutes late as we got lost (live an hour away from the doctor's office). We were so worried that we woudn't get to see Dr. Griffin, however he made the time for us. We weren't rushed at all, he took his time, and answered all of our questions and concerns. We were so thankful.
Describe the protocols Dan Griffin used in your cycles at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital and their degree of success.
I have diminished ovarian reserve, and will possibly be doing IVF if all goes well. Right now we are waiting on blood work results, and ultrasound. If those check out, we will proceed with IVF.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital.
This clinic is outstanding. Their office is friendly, organized and well coordinated. I would definitely reccomend them to anyone.
2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
[With Dr. Dan Griffin] We did several different treatments including unmedicatied IUI since I ovulated on my own, medicated IUIs to boost chances by potentially releasing another egg, and a 'mini' IVF cycle which was recommended because we couldn't afford a traditional IVF cycle. With the mini IVF we did not do injections and only used Clomid and produced 2 eggs which both were fertilized and transferred.
They [Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital] are very organized and great at getting back to you within a timely manner and answering and questions I have. The only weakness I can note is the weekend scheduling is a bit tight and you sometimes have to wait quite awhile but I understand it's because they are not fully staffed on weekends.... We did a cycle of mini IVF which was $5000.
How was your experience with Dan Griffin at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital?
Dr. Griffin was extremely knowledgeable and great at explaining all procedures along with risks and potential outcomes. We felt very comfortable with his overall treatment and good bedside manner. He took time to answer all questions and give referrals when needed.
Relax and trust his judgement and doesn't hesitate to voice concerns or ask questions.
He and his staff are very personable and greeted me by name every visit
They were very approachable and knowledgeable. They showed great compassion and sympathy when our cycles did not result in pregnancy.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital.
They are very organized and great at getting back to you within a timely manner and answering and questions I have. The only weakness I can note is the weekend scheduling is a bit tight and you sometimes have to wait quite awhile but I understand it's because they are not fully staffed on weekends.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dan Griffin at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital.
Our insurance covered the IUIs but we have to pay 50% of medication with injections and those were anywhere from $300-600. We did a cycle of mini IVF which was $5000
Newburgh

Dr. Griffin always knew who we were. Knew our case. Took time out to explain everything and answer all questions...He wanted to only transfer one single embryo because of my history and I trusted his judgement...He always made sure that I knew what risks we were taking. I had trouble in the past with overstimming and he made sure that he adjusted my meds so that I would overstim again...
Boston IVF from the time we walked in until the time I left being pregnant was a very family atmosphere. They made you feel like a part of them each and every time. They knew who you were. They answered every question I had...[the nurses] were extremely passionate about what they do and always told me what was going on.
How was your experience with Dan Griffin at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital?
I knew where I stood. I knew all my chances. He always made sure that I knew what risks we were taking. I had trouble in the past with overstimming and he made sure that he adjusted my meds so that I would overstim again. He knew from reading my notes previously why I overstimmed in the first place. He told me all my risks of not having the embryos tested and made sure that I was fine with whatever I chose.
Go see him! He won’t steer you wrong.
Dr. Griffin always knew who we were. Knew our case. Took time out to explain everything and answer all questions. Dr. Griffin made me always feel like a human.
They were extremely passionate about what they do and always told me what was going on.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital.
I don’t remember a whole lot about the costs but I do remember it was no more than 5k with insurance that I had.
Describe Dan Griffin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital.
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Dr [Griffin] was very compassionate, thorough and accommodating. He did a wonderful job of easing any concerns I had and gained my full trust in him. He even scheduled phone appointments since I lived so far away from the clinic...I responded very well but only got 7 mature eggs out of 16 retreived. All embryos arrested. Dr wanted to check husband's sperm for DNA fragmentation. Next ivf cycle, he used different meds which were lupron, gonal f and hcg. I had over 20 follicles. Only be 5 fertilized and mature eggs. We transferred 2 embryos on day 3 but ended in a chemical pregnancy.
[The nurses at Boston IVF] we're so compassionate and helpful. They were easy to get ahold of and answered any questions I had...The clinic is awesome... Very helpful and make you feel like a patient verses a number! They answer any questions you have. You hardly have to wait at all for your appointment. I would highly recommend... I responded very well but only got 7 mature eggs out of 16 retreived. All embryos arrested. Dr wanted to check husband's sperm for DNA fragmentation. Next ivf cycle, he used different meds which were lupron, gonal f and hcg. I had over 20 follicles. Only be 5 fertilized and mature eggs. We transferred 2 embryos on day 3 but ended in a chemical pregnancy.
How was your experience with Dan Griffin at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital?
Dr was very compassionate, thorough and accommodating. He did a wonderful job of easing any concerns I had and gained my full trust in him. He even scheduled phone appointments since I lived so far away from the clinic.
Listen to what the dr's advice is.
He was very thorough weekend discussing next steps along with consoling.
The first Ivf cycle, he used menopur, gonal f, cetrotide with hcg trigger. I responded very well but only got 7 mature eggs out of 16 retreived. All embryos arrested. Dr wanted to check husband's sperm for DNA fragmentation. Next ivf cycle, he used different meds which were lupron, gonal f and hcg. I had over 20 follicles. Only be 5 fertilized and mature eggs. We transferred 2 embryos on day 3 but ended in a chemical pregnancy.
The nurse we're so compassionate and helpful. They were easy to get ahold of and answered any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital.
Most of my costs were covered by my insurance.
Newburgh

As a patient, I felt welcome at Dr. Griffins office, and although we didn't get the outcome we were expecting, it was not at all at the fault of the doctor. Wait times weren't long, and the doctor was even willing to schedule appointments and multiple procedures for the same day so I wouldn't have to make the 2 hour drive more than once.... He was knowledgeable on our case when we would go in to the office, and he was very willing to let us begin the IVF process.
The clinic [Boston IVF at the Women's Hospital] is very clean, but doesn't have that "sterile" feeling like other doctor's offices. There's always a warm welcome when you walk through the door. It is also easy to get to for being in a larger city.... The nurses were great! Always there to help, and they even spent hours on the phone with insurance companies trying to get my treatments covered, approved, and set up so we could begin IVF.
How was your experience with Dan Griffin at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital?
As a patirnt, I felt welcome at Dr. Griffins office, and although we didn't get the outcome we were expecting, it was not at all at the fault of the doctor. Wait times weren't long, and the doctor was even willing to schedule appointments and multiple procedures for the same day so I wouldn't have to make the 2 hour drive more than once.
Just be open and honest with Dr. Griffin, he is willing to help however he can.
I had bloodwork done, genetic testing, an ultrasound, and an HSG before we decided IVF would be our treatment course.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital.
The clinic is very clean, but doesn't have that "sterile" feeling like other doctor's offices. There's always a warm welcome when you walk through the door. It is also easy to get to for being in a larger city.
Newburgh
He is very personable and directs you as a person and not just a number.... Dr Griffen is very personable and compassionate to you as the patient. He talks directly to you and seems as if he really cares about his patients. The office is very up to date and calming. He will listen and answer every question you have.... The nursing staff is amazing! They will answer every question and do it with a manner I’ve never experienced before.
This clinic [Boston IVF at the Women's Hospital] is state of the art. It has a soothing atmosphere. Everyone is so helpful and very reassuring. There seems to be a high rate of pregnancy from this facility. The clinic has meetings during the month people can attend to learn more about fertility treatments.... IUI around $2000 and the medication was another $1000. The IVF is $8500 and $1000 to freeze the embryos....
You won’t regret it!!!
He is very personable and directs you as a person and not just a number.
The nursing staff is amazing! They will answer every question and do it with a manner I’ve never experienced before. They don’t act like any question is dumb and always so polite. They explain everything that is going on .
Describe your experience with Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital.
This clinic is state of the art. It has a soothing atmosphere. Everyone is so helpful and very reassuring. There seems to be a high rate of pregnancy from this facility. The clinic has meetings during the month people can attend to learn more about fertility treatments.
2017, Unknown Success
Dr. Griffin is ready when you come into his office he has studied your history and/or test results. He gives you option for treatment and most important he gives you hope. I don't think he'd be doctor to just give up he would find a way.... He gave me percentages for my age and my diagnosis. He had option to get my percentage up to normal range. He understands that not everyone can afford all treatments.
Everyone you speak to [at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital] knows you certain circumstances. Your not just a file your a person.... I love that on my first letter it said for our patients please don't bring children to appointments. That met the world to me it was hard going to my regular OBGYN and seeing all these newborns or pregnant females I always ended up in tears.
How was your experience with Dan Griffin at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital?
Be patient it's a very long emotional process.
Everyone you speak to knows you certain circumstances. Your not just a file your a person.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital. (Assigned nurse: Lexi)
They are all wonderful. They care to hear what's going on and explain each step.
So far about $2,000
No comments
Newburgh
He [Dr. Griffin] keeps very close tabs on patients and their progress...I have no doubt be was the correct choice. He was caring yet honest. He tweaked meds and approaches as needed. Even when my odds diminished he was willing to stick with us and formulate new plans. He cares. He is invested. He is making a difference...We tried diff med protocols. Doses changed as hormones changed. We did both protagonist and antagonist cycles....
No complaints [about Boston IVF]. Very easy to work with...We had insurance. So not sure. Our 4 cycles including meds are worth well over 100,000. But meds are a huge part of that...We lost 4 embryos to a genetic issue. One nurse cried with me. They love what they do. They care...
How was your experience with Dan Griffin at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital?
Dr Griffin is top notch. I have no doubt be was the correct choice. He was caring yet honest. He tweaked meds and approaches as needed. Even when my odds diminished he was willing to stick with us and formulate new plans. He cares. He is invested. He is making a difference.
Set up a consult. You don't have to commit. But you will!
He keeps very close tabs on patients and their progress
Describe your experience with Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital.
No complaints. Very easy to work with
2013 - 2018, Successful
Dr Daniel Griffin has been an excellent provider. He is caring and has a wonderful bedside manner. He really cares about his patients and is truly passionate about helping his patients achieve their goals of becoming parents...Clomid didn't respond...Femara got pregnant with a son...More Femara ended with 2 ectopic pregnancies...Now injections 1 round
Every nurse I have come in contact with [at Boston IVF at the Women's Hospital] has been fabulous...The clinic has been wonderful. Everyone is very kind and supportive. I would recommend them to anyone needing help getting pregnant. New patients will have a wonderful experience. The financial advisor has been a blessing to work with...Dr Daniel Griffin has been an excellent provider. He is caring and has a wonderful bedside manner. He really cares about his patients and is truly passionate about helping his patients achieve their goals of becoming parents.
Nothing
Clomid didn't respond Femara got pregnant with a son More Femara ended with 2 ectopic pregnancies Now injections 1 round
Every nurse I have come in contact with has been fabulous

2017, Unknown Success
he [Dr. Dan Griffin] explained everything I'd be going through in great detail.. he didn't make me feel bad about what I was going though.. he's nurses were also kind and helpful.. I didn't feel embarrassed or helpless.. they were all wonderful...Trust him. He really knows what he's talking about...He's great with his patients...My insurance covered most but does not cover ivf at all.. it's going to be $8750
...[Boston IVF] nurses were also kind and helpful.. I didn't feel embarrassed or helpless.. they were all wonderful...My insurance covered most but does not cover ivf at all.. it's going to be $8750...[The clinic] All around great...They were all very helpful.. he [Dr. Dan Griffin] explained everything I'd be going through in great detail.. he didn't make me feel bad about what I was going though...Trust him. He really knows what he's talking about
How was your experience with Dan Griffin at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital?
They were all very helpful.. he explained everything I'd be going through in great detail.. he didn't make me feel bad about what I was going though.. he's nurses were also kind and helpful.. I didn't feel embarrassed or helpless.. they were all wonderful
Trust him. He really knows what he's talking about
He's great with his patients
All around great
All around great
He only goes up to 2 eggs per transfer

2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
Dr. Griffin was always friendly and kind. He took the time to throughly go over details of test results, action plans, and answered any questions I had. He gave us all of our options and made sure that we understood all of them.... The staff was always friendly and never made you feel rushed or that they didn't care. They were compassionate to my needs and explained plans throughly. Always welcoming and a friendly smiling face when you need it most!
The staff [at Boston IVF at the Women's Hospital] was always friendly and never made you feel rushed or that they didn't care. They were compassionate to my needs and explained plans throughly. Always welcoming and a friendly smiling face when you need it most!... Dr. Griffin was always friendly and kind. He took the time to throughly go over details of test results, action plans, and answered any questions I had. He gave us all of our options and made sure that we understood all of them.

2020, Consult
Dr Griffin is kind and treats you like you are his only patient. He takes his time to help you and answer all of your questions. He talked to me and my husband about all of our options and the pros and cons with each...Our treatment is currently on hold due to COVID19 and he has had his staff keep in touch even though we have no idea when we can return for the treatment.
The clinic [Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital] is very prompt, kind, and good at communicating. we feel very comfortable going into the office. Everytime I call with questions someone calls me right back. When you go into the office everyone is kind and smiling. they are on time with appointment...The nursing staff and all staff are kind and patient. They are always smiling when you walk in the doors and kind on the phone.
How was your experience with Dan Griffin at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital?
Dr Griffin is kind and treats you like you are his only patient. He takes his time to help you and answer all of your questions. He talked to me and my husband about all of our options and the pros and cons with each. We are very thankful for him and the care he provides to us. Our treatment is currently on hold due to COVID19 and he has had his staff keep in touch even though we have no idea when we can return for the treatment.
To ask questions and think about all of your options.
Dr Griffin is very kind. He explains everything so well and explains every option good or bad. He took as much time as we needed to answer our questions
We have not had any medication treatment at this time due to COVID19
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital.
The clinic is very prompt, kind, and good at communicating. we feel very comfortable going into the office. Everytime I call with questions someone calls me right back. When you go into the office everyone is kind and smiling. they are on time with appointment.
Newburgh

So far, he [Dr. Dan Griffin] has taken the time to meet with us and did not rush the appointments. He went over the results and would explain what they meant and what his best recommendations were. He listened to our requests and included the requests in the action plan...Dr. Griffin suggested IVF using PICSI and implantation of frozen enbryo...
[Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital was] Very easy to find. I will definitely continue to go to this clinic. And would refer people to the clinic. Clean and well staffed. I would like to see packets to recap the appointments...The nurses were not great at explaining step by step tests that were being completed... He [Dr. Griffin] went over the results and would explain what they meant and what his best recommendations were. He listened to our requests and included the requests in the action plan.
How was your experience with Dan Griffin at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital?
So far, he has taken the time to meet with us and did not rush the appointments. He went over the results and would explain what they meant and what his best recommendations were. He listened to our requests and included the requests in the action plan.
Do not hesitate to call and set an appointment
Dr. Griffin suggested IVF using PICSI and implantation of frozen enbryo
Nurses were great but did not always explain each step we’ll as they went.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital.
Nothing to comment on regarding the actual clinic. Very easy to find. I will definitely continue to go to this clinic. And would refer people to the clinic. Clean and well staffed. I would like to see packets to recap the appointments
$15,000-$20,000
We will try the selective embryo first but I wouldn’t mind trying multiple off the bat

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
Dr. Griffin is one of the only providers I’ve ever worked with that made me feel important and more than just a statistic. He is caring, compassionate, and thorough. He explained everything in a way that was easy to understand...empathetic and very compassionate each time I talk with him...Go in with an open mind to any and all options he may have for you.
Everyone from the receptionists/schedulers to the ultrasound tech to the financial advocates and the nurses are top notch [at Boston IVF]. They all truly care about their patients. They all made me feel welcome. Everything moves in a very timely manner there...Dr. Griffin is one of the only providers I’ve ever worked with that made me feel important and more than just a statistic. He is caring, compassionate, and thorough. He explained everything in a way that was easy to understand.
How was your experience with Dan Griffin at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital?
Go in with an open mind to any and all options he may have for you.
Dr. Griffin is empathetic and very compassionate each time I talk with him. I don’t feel like just another patient. He is very thorough and makes sure I truly understand what is happening in our journey.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital.
Everyone from the receptionists/schedulers to the ultrasound tech to the financial advocates and the nurses are top notch. They all truly care about their patients. They all made me feel welcome. Everything moves in a very timely manner there.
Newburgh

He made me feel welcomed and was very optimistic about our chances to conceive even though it’s been an 18 year journey for me. He’s extremely knowledgeable and it seems he’s very patient.... He originally wanted to get me started on provera to have my period and then femara to help me ovulate but then we found out my husband has no sperm so this week we are going to the urologist to see what we can do. Right now I take provera for mensuration and metformin for the pcos. He’s also suggesting IVF
We had a tiny issue with billing [at Boston IVF at the Women's Hospital] but it was resolved. You might wait longer than usual for your appt when you arrive but I think it’s because the staff takes time with each patient so I didn’t mind. Other than that it’s very clean and welcoming. The baby feet stamped all over the walls is definitely hope building.... I don’t think I would have anything negative to say about them. They were all very kind and compassionate.
How was your experience with Dan Griffin at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital?
He made me feel welcomed and was very optimistic about our chances to conceive even though it’s been an 18 year journey for me. He’s extremely knowledgeable and it seems he’s very patient. I trust his opinion and very happy to have found him!
Just be completely honest with him about everything you’re going through even if it seems insignificant and he will also be very honest with you!
He is very thorough and kind so he put our minds at ease when explaining how he would like to proceed with us.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital.
We had a tiny issue with billing but it was resolved. You might wait longer than usual for your appt when you arrive but I think it’s because the staff takes time with each patient so I didn’t mind. Other than that it’s very clean and welcoming. The baby feet stamped all over the walls is definitely hope building.
I’m still going through the process so I don’t know what’s to come but without insurance (which I now have) I paid $1500 for blood work, cervical biopsy, and semen analysis. Plus first consult was $240. Most recent consult for results was $130. Won’t be going back until after the urologist appt.
2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr. Griffin is very pleasant with which to speak. He is calm and does not attempt to hurry you out of the office. He takes the time to ensure his patients are ready and prepared for each next step. One of the best doctors with which I've worked.... Dr. Griffin was very knowledgeable and caring of our situation. He was warm and compassionate throughout the process and told my wife and I exactly what to expect. I felt like our care was tailored specifically for our needs. He explained everything as many times as we needed without every displaying the slightest since of aggravation.
The clinic [Boston IVF at the Women's Hospital] is very clean. Staff is friendly. Everyone is always willing to help. I have never had a bad experience within the clinic. I think their office may be a little small but that could just be due to only seeing a few areas.... They [the nurses] were kind and patient. Very efficient. During the sit down paperwork session they were very funny which helped ease some of the stress. They were all extremely nice and I could tell they truly enjoyed their jobs.
How was your experience with Dan Griffin at Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital?
Be honest about everything and don't be afraid to ask questions.
We had to do semen collection and a round of egg retrieval. There was about a 7 - 10 day hormone therapy with injections prior to the egg retrieval. We collected 16 eggs and had 8 embryos created.
They were kind and patient. Very efficient. During the sit down paperwork session they were very funny which helped ease some of the stress. They were all extremely nice and I could tell they truly enjoyed their jobs.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF at The Women's Hospital.
The clinic is very clean. Staff is friendly. Everyone is always willing to help. I have never had a bad experience within the clinic. I think their office may be a little small but that could just be due to only seeing a few areas.
We paid nearly $8500 for the egg retrieval and medications necessary for the process. There were some copays needed for appointments and testing which totaled less than $800.