Genetic counseling: Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
8901 E. Mountain View Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
480.661.4141
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Boston IVF - The Arizona Center to a friend?

1 doctor
2017 - 2019
Jesse Hade is very kind gentle doctor but he also sticks to the facts and doesn't sugar coat results/outcomes which i really appreciate. he does ALOT of baseline work (im sure all do) but he is very very cautious starting treatment without having full clearance and all results normal. ... So for that i feel like he is a great RE, because he will make sure your at the most optimal health. He is clear in explaining the tests, i come from medical field back ground so i also know the right questions to ask and im not afraid to ask them.
I think one of this clinic's [Boston IVF The Arizona Center] biggest strengths is the Phlebotomist! She is THE best and i hate getting my blood drawn from anyone else but her. I know im not the only patient who thinks that way as well. The receptionist Ashley, is also another Strength, she is so so sweet she could give someone a cavity honestly. ... I was very happy with the cost of IUI and i have read the IVF cost is lower then most as well. Overall i am very happy with the cost, i i feel they are very open with the cost and making sure you know.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Jesse Hade is very kind gentle doctor but he also sticks to the facts and doesn't sugar coat results/outcomes which i really appreciate. he does ALOT of baseline work (im sure all do) but he is very very cautious starting treatment without having full clearance and all results normal. That has been hard because they of course recommend sending you to a PCP or specialist... which takes so long! Which is why we haven't been able to start treatment yet. But i know if better to get my health figured out and cleared before laying down money on treatment that could fail. So for that i feel like he is a great RE, because he will make sure your at the most optimal health. He is clear in explaining the tests, i come from medical field back ground so i also know the right questions to ask and im not afraid to ask them.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
I feel like my journey is a little unique because i came to him with so many health risks (my thyroid in particular) because my last doctor was over medicating me and never did ultrasounds.. etc.. So he kind of became the reason i got my health back in line which that journey on its own has been a crazy ride! I would say don't go in with expectations of a timeline when you'll do treatment until its right in front of you. Also don't be afraid to question results, or anything that you even have a doubt about or seems unclear. Get your records and results and do your own research because your the only one advocating for your own body at the end of the day!!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
The Receptionist is very personable and i am very comfortable calling in and love seeing her at the front when i am there.. they all remember me and make sure i feel okay and comfortable. The nurse i have worked with is also very personable so far, she has had to break some bad news to us a few times but i appreciate her all in all.
Describe the protocols Jesse Hade used in your cycles at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center and their degree of success.
I have not been able to start treatment with this clinic yet, but will we are planning a IUI in the next couple months if and when (hopefully) my PTT tests results come back normal. The was a break from when i first saw him and so i just recently had to get new baselines and everything tested..
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Rashni )
The nurse i have had the most contact with has been very kind and always calls me back/ reaches out when she says. i really have appreciated her communication. I can really trust her word on things... She can seem a little cold sometimes in delivering news like pushing treatment back. I now there really isn't a good way to put it but that is the only negative i have. All in all everyone i have met has been really nice and i am comfortable with them.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
I think one of this clinic's biggest strengths is the Phlebotomist! She is THE best and i hate getting my blood drawn from anyone else but her. I know im not the only patient who thinks that way as well. The receptionist Ashley, is also another Strength, she is so so sweet she could give someone a cavity honestly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
Right now we have only paid for and IUI , but have not completed treatment. I was very happy with the cost of IUI and i have read the IVF cost is lower then most as well. Overall i am very happy with the cost, i i feel they are very open with the cost and making sure you know.
Describe Jesse Hade's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
Scottsdale

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.

2017 - 2019
Dr. Hade isn't always the most personable but he does get straight to the point. He definitely explains everything well and answers all questions asked. I feel that Dr. Hade updates the course of treatment after each cycle and tries to make sure he gives us the best opportunity possible...He doesn't see like the friendliest doctor at first but he is very kind and knowledgable...Initially, Dr. Hade tried to do as close to a natural cycle as possible. After trying one cycle "naturally" we requested to have medicated cycles. After an additional three medicated IUI cycles which were unsuccessful we moved forward with doing a IVF cycle with screening embryos. Unfortunately, both embryos sent for testing came back unviable.
After trying one cycle "naturally" we requested to have medicated cycles [at Boston IVF]. After an additional three medicated IUI cycles which were unsuccessful we moved forward with doing a IVF cycle with screening embryos. Unfortunately, both embryos sent for testing came back unviable...Kristen was an excellent nurse and she really cared about the outcomes of each cycle...IUI - $1,750/cycle IVF + PGS - $13,000/cycle...The phlebotomist at the clinic was not very good as well. I am not easy to draw blood from and she would continually draw from the same vein and it became quite painful after multiple draws with each cycle. The financial coordinator the clinic, I believe is based out of Boston, was very rude and and hard to get a hold of when necessary.
European, East Asian
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
I would tell them not to be put off by his initial personality. He doesn't see like the friendliest doctor at first but he is very kind and knowledgable.
Everyone at the center is very polite and knows who you are as you walk in the door. Most of the personnel at the center genuinely cares about the people walking thru the door. I feel like some of the nurses are very blunt and only discuss the necessities with you.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Kristen Merick.)
Kristen was an excellent nurse and she really cared about the outcomes of each cycle. She was very polite and answered all of my questions. There were a couple of nurses that I did not find as polite. Courtney was another nurse at the clinic that we found to be excellent.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
The Arizona center clinic is very polite and caring except a few of the nurses. The phlebotomist at the clinic was not very good as well. I am not easy to draw blood from and she would continually draw from the same vein and it became quite painful after multiple draws with each cycle. The financial coordinator the clinic, I believe is based out of Boston, was very rude and and hard to get a hold of when necessary.
IUI - $1,750/cycle IVF + PGS - $13,000/cycle
Dr. Hade indicated he would only transfer a single embryo due to my uterus shape.
Scottsdale

Our first cycle failed. We retrieved 11 eggs, 10 mature, but only 4 fertilized. He [Jesse Hade] explained this was due to my husband's poor sperm quality (low motility, morphology, and high DNA fragmentation), and suggested trying PICSI. I appreciated that he [Jesse Hade] took the time to let us know this was not a magic bullet and the research was mixed.
My husband and I live in Orange County, so the prices at Boston IVF Arizona were 1/2 what they are in OC, so this was really appealing to us. BIVFAZ [Boston IVF] made it easy to travel to AZ for egg retrieval, since we were able to do our baseline monitoring/blood work in CA ... Costs for IVF are listed on their website
European, East Asian
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Dr. Hade is straightforward, efficient, and kind. Our first cycle failed. We retrieved 11 eggs, 10 mature, but only 4 fertilized. He explained this was due to my husband's poor sperm quality (low motility, morphology, and high DNA fragmentation), and suggested trying PICSI. I appreciated that he took the time to let us know this was not a magic bullet and the research was mixed. I also appreciated that he was willing to try new and different things to increase our chances.
I feel like Dr. Hade really wants us to succeed, and is trying his best to make this work! The nurses have been easy to reach and are very helpful, and the receptionist is just a wonderful human being. I've never felt treated like a number.
We used Gonal-F and low-dose HCG for the egg retrieval cycles. Both times we retrieved 11 eggs with 10 mature. I was happy with these results. When our first cycle didn't work out due to low fertilization, we tried PICSI the next cycle. More eggs fertilized, although we ended up with the same number of blastocysts. We are waiting to find out if either of these are normal!
I really loved the nursing staff here! They have always been friendly, easy to reach, communicative, and responsive. Even if my nurse coordinator was busy when I called, she called back promptly. All of them made a stressful experience a much more comfortable one.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
My husband and I live in Orange County, so the prices at Boston IVF Arizona were 1/2 what they are in OC, so this was really appealing to us. BIVFAZ made it easy to travel to AZ for egg retrieval, since we were able to do our baseline monitoring/blood work in CA. I felt like Dr. Hade really knew his stuff. I appreciated that he ordered further tests after our consultation. We'd done initial tests at Kaiser, and I was a bit surprised they didn't test my LH, for example. I had the impression that Dr. Hade keeps up on all the latest research. He was informative and to-the-point, which as a Type-A person who researches everything to death, is a communication style I very much appreciate.
Costs for IVF are listed on their website. One of the few clinics that does this and I appreciated this a lot!
We have opted for PGT, for which they usually only transfer 1 embryo.
Scottsdale

During all my visits, he [Dr. Hade] calls me by my first name (even when I was there to just give blood). He is not very humorous but his smile and voice were pleasant.... I am using donor sperm and I have shown no medical concern for natural conception. With being 40 years old the doctor and myself decided will try IUI cycles first, before attempting IVF (if not successful). My first consultation was on Nov 14, 2018, and my first baseline test was Feb 4, 2019.
I have not experienced any weaknesses with this clinic [Boston IVF - AZ Ctr]. The location is good, receptionist is always pleasant, the rooms are good and the waiting room is comfortable.... The nurses in this office are all amazing, whether in person or on the phone. You will not be disappointed, they make every appointment feel relaxing.... The IUI cycle was $750. If you require a different catheter size or extra bloodwork those are extra,
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Dr. Hade is my first (and hopefully last) fertility doctor I will see. Since my first consultation Nov 18', he has been very informative and sensitive to my particular situation. He seems extremely knowledgeable within his profession and that puts me at ease. Dr. Hade knows the end result I seek and God willing soon we will have just that. Dr. Hade is an SME in (in)fertility. I highly recommend this doctor.
Write questions down if you need more information about a particular topic. He is very knowledgeable and it is your body-money, so come armed with questions.
Dr. Jade explained in great detail during my first consultation what possible challenges I could be up against. He comforted me as a doctor and a man who has children/family. During all my visits, he calls me by my first name (even when I was there to just give blood). He is not very humorous but his smile and voice were pleasant.
I am using donor sperm and I have shown no medical concern for natural conception. With being 40 years old the doctor and myself decided will try IUI cycles first, before attempting IVF (if not successful). My first consultation was on Nov 14, 2018, and my first baseline test was Feb 4, 2019. So within the several months, the doctor ran several test to make sure I was a viable suitor for IUI (uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries....cysts, polyps). Generally 3/4 days after your period, the doctor conducts a baseline test to see the progression of (uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries). When all look good the doctor prescribed me Clomid 50MG for 5 days (to grow my follicles). After the 5 days, I went back in to check the growth (mine were not 18-22mm), so the doctor monitored. My body was moving right along so I went into my normal ovulation timeframe. I went to get bloodwork and a vaginal ultrasound everyday - because my body was in natural ovulation, I did not take the HCG trigger shot). I received insemination when my levels were over 2.9. Then for 2 weeks 2x a day I took a progesterone suppository, to help promote the lining. 2 weeks later, I went back for the pregnancy bloodwork and my results were negative. I received my period 2 days later and the process started again. Because the doctor is honest-human, he cancelled my next cycle due to me experiencing a UTI (he wanted to best environment for conception - so he prescribed an antibiotic). Waiting for my next opportunity.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
I have not experienced any weaknesses with this clinic. The location is good, receptionist is always pleasant, the rooms are good and the waiting room is comfortable. Financially can always be less inexpensive.
My medical insurance covers diagnostic testing, so my co-pays are $40 every visit. The IUI cycle was $750. If you require a different catheter size or extra bloodwork those are extra, for me $540 extra. Any medications needed will be extra (HCG and Progesterone suppositories $286). Clomid $20.
I am not going through IVF, however Dr. Hade has said that 'Boston IVF' policy is they do not agree with multiple births, its too dangerous for the mother. He will cancel a cycle if their are too many embryos.

2017 - 2019
Dr Hade is very straightforward, after our initial consult and diagnosis hebdisnt mince words about our chances of success using various methods. While he was clear in presenting this information, he in no way tried to persuade us to one option over the other, letting us choose what was right for us. I appreciated seeing him at every visit, and felt like he had a vested interest in our success.... Egg retrieval was an antagonist low dose hog protocol with Follistim 225 iu
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Dr Hade is very straightforward, after our initial consult and diagnosis hebdisnt mince words about our chances of success using various methods. While he was clear in presenting this information, he in no way tried to persuade us to one option over the other, letting us choose what was right for us. I appreciated seeing him at every visit, and felt like he had a vested interest in our success. The only disappointment I had was that being new to the world of infertility, I didn’t know what I didn’t know. I didn’t always know what questions to ask, and on some occasions wished that Dr. Hade had been a little more detailed in his explanations.
Do your research on your diagnosis,l and on your course of treatment so you know what questions to ask.
Dr Hade and his staff made me feel like family, they remembered me and details about my life and family. They mourned for our losses and struggles, and truly celebrated with our positive pregnancy results.
Egg retrieval was an antagonist low dose hog protocol with Follistim 225 iu, hcg 20 iu and ganirelix with a 10,000 iu hug trigger. We did ivf with icsi due to male factor - low motility -and pgs testing. 16 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized and made it to day 5, 5 came back pgs normal. FET 1, 1 embryo transfer - after hysteroscopy and polypectomy; Estrace 4mg-6mg and Vivel 0.1mg, 10,000iu hcg trigger then PIO 50mg and crinone 8%; resulted in positive pregnancy test followed by a miscarriage at 8 weeks FET 2, 1 embryo transfer- after second hysteroscopy and polypectomy -same protocol as above, negative pregnancy test FET 3, 1 embryo transfer- no hysteroscopy needed, same protocol as above, negative pregnancy test FET 4, 2 embryo transfer - no hysteroscopy needed, can’t find my exact schedule but it was more of a natural cycle with letrozole and hcg trigger followed by PIO, positive pregnancy test and live single birth
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Jen Bast)
I loved all of the nursery and care staff at Boston IVF. I worked mostly with Jen, but did get help from Roshni and Kristen if Jen was ever out of the office. One example will show how great they are - my phone was on the fritz and not giving me voicemail notifications, and I had missed the call from Roshni with my beta results. It was a Friday afternoon and I didn’t have time to call the office before they closed. I emailed Jen on the off chance she had access to my results not knowing she was on vacation, and she called me from the airport when her plan landed that evening. She was able to call Roshni and get my results for me so I wouldn't have to wait all weekend. The nursing staff always went above and beyond to get me information and help when I needed it, and were so compassionate in their care.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
As a part of a larger clinic network, Boston Ivf has access to more experience and resources than many. They’re also incredibly affordable compared to many other clinics in the area. The staff is awesome and their equipment is modern and state of the art. I have no complaints about their office, equipment, or staff.
IVF with icsi cost $9k plus about $3 for pgs testing and embryo storage. Much of our diagnostic testing was covered by insurance as were my hysteroscopies. Meds were all separate and between $1500 and $3k per cycle depending on availability from different pharmacies.
Dr Hade follows ACOG’s latest recommendations on number of embryos transferred, but will take your wishes into consideration if you want to transfer more. We did eSET for our first 3 transfers then a double embryo transfer on our 4th at my request. His preference is to do single transfers, but will look at your history and situation to determine if a multiple transfer is possible.

2017 - 2019
We definitely recommend him to anyone who has a complex situation. ... Dr. Hade knows what to do with his patients. He cares for his patients, listens and explain every procedures and process he wanted to work on with your case. ... We are so glad we find him and so happy with all his help bringing us our little one. ...For stimulation protocol, He had me used low dose HCG 20iu, Follistim 200 for the first 4 days then increased to 300 for 5 more days , Cetrotide on day 6th to 9th, HCG 10,000iu for trigger on day 10th for egg retrieval.
IVF, monitoring like ultrasound, blood work and icsi is included in the package. PGS fee is separate, this must be paid upfront but you can reimburse with insurance if you find it's covered. ... Jen was always on top of our treatment plan. She responds to my email everytime I ask her something. She even works after hours just to make sure she gives me all the details regarding our treatment plan. She doesn't want to miss any details and I think it is important so you are both on the same page.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Dr. Hade knows what to do with his patients. He cares for his patients, listens and explain every procedures and process he wanted to work on with your case. He made us sure we will have a baby and we did! Both my transfers resulted to pregnancy. We are so glad we find him and so happy with all his help bringing us our little one. We definitely recommend him to anyone who has a complex situation. We are excited to have our next transfer with him!
I wouldn't think twice. Definitely see him if you really want to have your dream bundle of joy come true.
For stimulation protocol, He had me used low dose HCG 20iu, Follistim 200 for the first 4 days then increased to 300 for 5 more days , Cetrotide on day 6th to 9th, HCG 10,000iu for trigger on day 10th for egg retrieval. We made 16 eggs. 12 fertilized and 9 made to day 5/6 (frozen for PGS)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Bast)
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
The wait time is quick. Like you in and then out in few minutes. Even you come earlier than appointment, Dr Hade is available to see you and they let you in. There was only a time where we had to wait 30 mins because they were so busy and it was during our fist visit. Other than that facility is very clean and neat, staff are welcoming.
Dr. Hade won't let you transfer more than one at a time because his goal is to get you a successful pregnancy. He explained us very well how risky is to transfer multiple.

2017 - 2019
Dr. Hade knows what he is doing , and our experiences with him have been really pleasant. He’s a really good knowledgeable Dr. and I would recommend it to anyone from my family and friends if they ever go thru something like infertility. I like the fact that he’s really blunt to what he has to say but he also shows compassion to us. So far this is our 3rd year going with him and hoping this treatment is the last one because it’s our last option to be able to have a Family. I trust his process and believe he will set us for the best protocol.
One thing that happened on my last IUI treatment [at Boston IVF The AZ Center] was that they called me to inform me that none of the embryologist were not gonna be available the day we had scheduled for our insemination day. So they gave us to options , one was to cancel the Cycle and they would waive the Cancellation fee, or to continue and have my husband give his sample to freeze it and Dr. hade would do the thawed process for insemination day. I felt really stressed about that situation but he was able to do it how we had planned. Unfortunately the cycle failed.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Be opened with Dr. Hade and ask all the questions you have , don’t be embarrassed because there’s no wrong answer. I’m sure he will have the answer to it.
Since day one Dr.Hade was always very understandable about our situation and he was very thorough with what he planned for us.
First off we had a consult with Dr. Hade , after that we had all the testing we needed before starting out iui treatment. I started taking clomid for 5 days and following bloodwork and ultrasounds. On mid cycle he did the Insemination , after that we waited for 2 weeks to confirm if I was or no pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Roshni Pahrik)
My primary nurse always explained everything accordingly regarding all my medications and how to administered them. She was very kind and understanding thru all times.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
Only thing is the location is somewhat far from me but I don’t mind driving the hour to get to them because so far they’ve treated me like a patient. It’s nice to know they know you once you going in the clinic, I like the fact that the receptionist is very kind to me every time I go.
Iui treatment including baseline test and medications we spent over 1,700 for one cycle.
Not applicable yet.
What specific things went wrong at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
One thing that happened on my last IUI treatment was that they called me to inform me that none of the embryologist were not gonna be available the day we had scheduled for our insemination day. So they gave us to options , one was to cancel the Cycle and they would waive the Cancellation fee, or to continue and have my husband give his sample to freeze it and Dr. hade would do the thawed process for insemination day. I felt really stressed about that situation but he was able to do it how we had planned. Unfortunately the cycle failed.
Scottsdale

Dr. Hade was a great Doctor, it just seemed like the end goal was always IVF no matter the outcome. ... I think if someone is looking to treat their infertility other ways, it might not be a good fit... It started with 100mg Clomid, and a trigger shot, the day before ovulation. During one of my last blood work/ultrasound appointments just before insemination day, Dr. Hade expressed concern about the size of the eggs I was producing. It was mentioned right then and there, that IVF might be our next step. He had us give it a day or two before day of insemination, in hopes that the eggs would grow, and they did so we moved forward with first IUI. Unfortunately it didn't take, so we moved on...all while keeping IVF in the back of our minds.
It [Boston IVF The Arizona Center] is a great clinic, in a really nice location. The staff is great, and you hardly ever end up waiting very long to be seen. The front desk coordinator, is amazing. She always remembered us, and made us feel at ease every time we had to be seen by Dr. Hyde [Hade]... Consults were usually $140, the IUIs were $850, the medication needed for the IUI was $250.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Dr. Hade was a great Doctor, it just seemed like the end goal was always IVF no matter the outcome. I have seen two other Doctors since Hade, and both agree IVF is the most aggressive approach for someone my age/situation. I think if someone is looking to treat their infertility other ways, it might not be a good fit.
Weigh out your options and don't be afraid to get second or even third opinions. IVF isn't the end all be all, that is unless you're okay with the risks and most discouraging; the cost.
There never really seemed to be a positive Doctor/Patient relationship. It even felt like he'd forget our particular situation in-between appointments.
Treatment started with several tests, most of my husband and I had already done. With the exception of HSG test, which was a quick and what I would think important test to have done. Everything was seemingly pretty smooth, until my first IUI. It started with 100mg Clomid, and a trigger shot, the day before ovulation. During one of my last blood work/ultrasound appointments just before insemination day, Dr. Hade expressed concern about the size of the eggs I was producing. It was mentioned right then and there, that IVF might be our next step. He had us give it a day or two before day of insemination, in hopes that the eggs would grow, and they did so we moved forward with first IUI. Unfortunately it didn't take, so we moved on...all while keeping IVF in the back of our minds. Needless to say we moved forward with the 2nd IUI with no success...it wasn't a day after the negative test result that we were in the office to discuss IVF treatment, and in the Financial coordinator's office immediately after our consult. I truly appreciate Dr. Hade's apprehension to continue clomid assisted IUI, but it just seemed like no matter what, we were going to end up doing IVF.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
It is a great clinic, in a really nice location. The staff is great, and you hardly ever end up waiting very long to be seen. The front desk coordinator, is amazing. She always remembered us, and made us feel at ease every time we had to be seen by Dr. Hyde

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Hade is very clear and knowledgeable. Even when he had bad news he was clear and straightforward. He was a good listener and had a very calm demeanor. He was always happy to take phone calls and answer emails in a timely manner. ... I was told that one embryo would be transferred because that was protocol. ... After several failed FETs two embryos were transferred
One difficult thing is the pricing. Because they [Boston IVF The Arizona Ctr] do all their billing off site no one in the clinic is aware of how much anything is. ... I do wish they were clearer about that. ... Personal phone calls, everyone in office knew my name. When I walked in the receptionist knew who I was and often would just tell me to go into the waiting room without needing to check in because she just took care of it.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Take notes when he talks to you.
Personal phone calls, everyone in office knew my name. When I walked in the receptionist knew who I was and often would just tell me to go into the waiting room without needing to check in because she just took care of it. I also appreciated the numerous times I emailed and called the nurses and their endless patience with helping me.
I used Gonal-F in both my cycles with hcg and centricide (spelling?).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Jen and Roshni )
I loved the nurses here. They were very personable, and even gave me their home phone number one weekend when I needed to contact them. I rarely went more than 30 minutes without a response. They were fabulous.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
One difficult thing is the pricing. Because they do all their billing off site no one in the clinic is aware of how much anything is. I don’t think they are particularly up front about some out of pocket costs from each out of cycle appointment. When I was starting this whole process I didn’t understand what that would mean or that I was being charged several 100 dollars out of pocket for each visit. I do wish they were clearer about that.
I was told that one embryo would be transferred because that was protocol. One healthy baby is always what we were aiming for. After several failed FETs two embryos were transferred

3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Boston IVF is very clear on their stance for eSET, it's posted in the waiting room, Dr. Hade will repeat it to you too. If you are under 35 you are only transferring one at a time to minimize the risk of multiples. We were well informed that only one was to be transferred. I didn't think we would be in a position to have our embryo split into identical twins. Dr. Hade did warn us that it could happen but the chances were low. I think we even chuckled at him, like we are infertile odds don't swing in our favor that way...we were wrong.
3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
We did IVF with Dr. Hade, we retrieved 11 eggs, 9 fertilized, 2 made it to freeze. We were told from the beginning we were only transferring one embryo, which my husband was onboard with because he was terrified of twins. We completed our first FET which was unsuccessful we met for our follow up appointment and Dr. Hade was open to changing our protocol. He spent plenty of time explaining our different options. Because I was so devastated that our first transfer failed, I actually asked him for an anti-depressant he stopped me right there and said "if your head is not in this we need to stop and give you time. I want you to think about things. Your head has to be in it. Call me in a few days with your decision." That was hard to hear but it's what I needed to hear, I appreciate that he was looking out for me and was willing to put a pause on things to allow me to get my mind right. We took time, I got my head back in the game. We decided to change the protocol and transfer our last embryo, and it was successful, extremely successful because our embryo split!
Know that Dr. Hade uses the protocols that are back by evidence. He seems very well versed in the latest research and treatment protocols, which is truly what you want.
Dr. Hade was clear and direct as to what our issue was, after we left another clinic being labeled with "endometriosis, but more likely not the endo and more of a unexplained infertility." Dr. Hade explained that while I have endometriosis, pregnancy was not out of the equation for us.
For our ER we did low dose HCG, Gonal F, and Cetrotide for approximately 10 days. For our first FET we did a standard protocol of Estrogen tablets and patches, Crinone, and PIO. This transfer we were unsuccessful. Dr. Hade presented us with three options for our next FET: keep the protocol the same, natural protocol, or shut my body down into a pseudo-menopause state for three months. Second FET we did a Natural Protocol. Less meds, more monitoring but better on me overall. Went in for routine monitoring, triggered to make my body release an egg and then transfer our embryo.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Roshne, Tammy, and Jen)
Roshne was my primary nurse, she was the best! I could call her directly and if she was with a patient she was always quick to call me back, and answer my questions, if she didn't know the answer she would go find it and got back to me quickly. She was encouraging and positive which is what you need during this process.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
The clinic is nice, clean, and well organized. Calling to get an appointment was pretty easy never was on hold for too long. The only thing I didn't like, but not a big deal (nor a reflection of their clinic) is their financial person is located on the east coast so you have to make sure you don't call them too late in the day because you would have to wait to get a call back
IVF was $13,000 PGS was $5,000 Medications (Stims and two transfer protocols) $4,000

Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
We liked that Dr. Hade was straightforward with us. He looked at all our history and expressed the things that concerned him that could be causing our infertility. He was realistic about our chances of success with IVF and gave his recommendations...He is a little bit more on the blunt side but don't let that dissuade you and don't assume that just because he's a little blunt he doesn't care....Part of the rationale for doing an FET and not a fresh transfer was to give my uterus time to rest and normalize after all the stims
Boston IVF the Arizona center was fantastic! We loved everything about our experience with them. The only negative I can think of is that the phlebotomist they contracted with for the blood draws (I think her name was Natalie or Natalia) really sucked at drawing blood!...Our total IVF cost was around $13000. I believe $7000ish of that covered the IVF process itself, $3000 or so paid for PGS,...The nurses were super compassionate, caring, and organized. We really appreciated their help.
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
We liked that Dr. Hade was straightforward with us. He looked at all our history and expressed the things that concerned him that could be causing our infertility. He was realistic about our chances of success with IVF and gave his recommendations about how to go about the IVF process in a way that would maximize our chances for success and increase our odds of having a successful, safe pregnancy and birth while avoiding unnecessary risks and expending as little of our precious time and money throughout the process as possible. He was caring and sympathetic without sugar coating our chances or downplaying our obstacles to success. We felt that the treatment plan he proposed was wise and efficient and it seemed like he considered all the different angles of our situation and took everything into account. We truly feel that Dr. Hade's brilliant experience and expertise were the biggest factors behind our IVF treatment being successful on the first try and we are so grateful that he was our doctor! I'm 22 weeks pregnant with our baby girl now and can't wait to someday introduce her to the man who made it possible for her to come into our family. :) We'll definitely recommend him to others and we plan to come back to him someday when we're ready to use our remaining frozen embryos to add more children to our family.
He is a little bit more on the blunt side but don't let that dissuade you and don't assume that just because he's a little blunt he doesn't care. We personally really liked his straightforwardness because we were tired of doctors telling us to just relax and give it more time and keep trying things that weren't working. So when he expressed his concern that there must be something wrong preventing us from getting pregnant if I was only 25 and my husband's sperm analysis was perfectly healthy yet I had never gotten pregnant in 3 years of trying with several medicated cycles, we felt relieved and validated that finally a doctor was as concerned as we were. I can see where to some people he could seem a tiny bit blunt or brusque on the first impression, but we didn't mind that because we could tell he really knew his stuff and wanted to do everything in his power to help us even if his manner seemed slightly blunt when discussing our past problems.
I felt like he truly cared about us and wanted to do everything possible to help us find the solution to create our family as quickly as possible while spending as little money as possible.
For us our doctor's recommendation was to do injections, then egg retrieval & sperm sample, then fertilization with ICSI, monitor embryo progress and then freeze all remaining embryos and have PGS done to determine which embryos were genetically healthy, then choose one embryo to transfer via FET. Part of the rationale for doing an FET and not a fresh transfer was to give my uterus time to rest and normalize after all the stims and to have time to do a hysteroscopy to remove any polyps/uterine fibroids, and in order to do PGS to maximize our chances of transferring a healthy embryo that would implant and result in a healthy pregnancy and ultimately live birth.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Jen usually coordinated our care but occasionally Roshni also handled our case. They were both very helpful and wonderful. Tammy also answered some of my phone calls and questions and she was fantastic too.)
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
Boston IVF the Arizona center was fantastic! We loved everything about our experience with them. The only negative I can think of is that the phlebotomist they contracted with for the blood draws (I think her name was Natalie or Natalia) really sucked at drawing blood! She always stuck me with the needle and then dug around under my skin to find the vein. It hurt so much once I about felt like passing out, and my arm from my elbow to wrist felt painful and tingly for the rest of the day. I know it was a problem with her and not just that I have bad veins or something because one day after having my blood drawn at Boston IVF the Arizona center they sent me to a lab to get some other tests done and that phlebotomist had absolutely no problem finding my vein on the first poke quickly and painlessly. But other than that there is nothing I would have changed about our experience with Boston IVF and an incompetent phlebotomist was a small price to pay for a treatment that has resulted in me being 22 weeks pregnant with our sweet baby girl today! :)
Our total IVF cost was around $13000. I believe $7000ish of that covered the IVF process itself, $3000 or so paid for PGS, and the other $3000 covered medications which we paid to the pharmacy rather than our clinic.
Our doctor recommended transferring a single embryo and he felt our chances of having a healthy pregnancy as a result were high since I'd never been pregnant before or had a miscarriage. So he felt that with that history along with my age (25) I had a good chance of having a healthy pregnancy and that it was more likely that my eggs just weren't moving through the Fallopian tubes to the uterus or that my husband's sperm wasn't penetrating and fertilizing my eggs, both variables which could be overcome through IVF with ICSI. He informed us of all the higher risks of miscarriage and preterm birth associated with multiples and recommended that our best chance of ultimately giving birth to a healthy baby in the end was a single transfer of a genetically healthy embryo. His recommendation made a lot of sense to us and we felt confident and comfortable with moving forward in that direction.

Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
He [Dr. Jesse Hade] really dug into exactly what was wrong with our fertility and didnt just throw treatments at us. He seemed to very well understand pcos and paid close attention to my labs. I felt there was alot of unnecessary appointments to monitor things back to back days just to come to the same conclusion he already had...Be ready for every test under the sun...We were only able to do 1 round of IUI. We took progesterone to induce a cycle, eas on fermara for 5 days which didnt grow my follicles fully, then took clomid for 5 days which worked, IUI and then progesterone suppositories for 14 days.
Fast appointments, great communication, able to reach [Boston IVF The Arizona Center] very easily. We had an issue with our insurance and it was handled very well on BIVFS end. Scheduling was easy and when there was conflicts it worked around...Courtney and the rest of the nursing staff were amazing. The phlebotomist was absolutely incredible and let me lie down during every draw even though it was tougher on her...Iui was $750, meds were $350 and baseline appt before cycle was $290. Initial testing I do not have a total for
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
He really dug into exactly what was wrong with our fertility and didnt just throw treatments at us. He seemed to very well understand pcos and paid close attention to my labs. I felt there was alot of unnecessary appointments to monitor things back to back days just to come to the same conclusion he already had.
Be ready for every test under the sun
When first meeting him, it was very dry and not warm and fuzzy which I thought hey maybe it will work who needs warm and fuzzy. There was an instance of tears in his office and he was very comforting and talked to me more of like a "friend" instead of another hormonal patient
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Courtney)
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
Fast appointments, great communication, able to reach very easily. We had an issue with our insurance and it was handled very well on BIVFS end. Scheduling was easy and when there was conflicts it worked around

2016 - 2019
Dr. Hade is very thorough and honest. He knows infertility and treatment protocols well. He is very clinical so I always had a ton of questions, he answered them until I understood what I needed to know... We paid for three IVF cycles up front, $17,000 with a refund of $4000 if we had a live birth during the first round (which we did). We also later did a FET using embryos leftover from our first retrieval which was $2500. Medication for both was a separate cost.
Overall, this is a great fertility clinic [Boston IVF The Arizona Center] and I highly recommend them. The staff are all personable, friendly, knowledgeable, professional. The clinic is reasonably priced and they explain the finances with you carefully. It's a comfortable office too, from the waiting room to the exam rooms to the procedure rooms.... All of the nurses were amazing - always available to answer questions, provide information and help calm me when I was obsessively worrying about something.
2016 - 2019
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Ask questions! Do not walk out of the office wondering what he said. He has the tendency to be a bit clinical for the regular person, but he will explain things until you understand them.
I felt like a human - the staff were all very caring. They were always available to answer questions via phone or email and seemed to know what was going on with me without having to look at my chart all the time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Roshni)
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
Overall, this is a great fertility clinic and I highly recommend them. The staff are all personable, friendly, knowledgeable, professional. The clinic is reasonably priced and they explain the finances with you carefully. It's a comfortable office too, from the waiting room to the exam rooms to the procedure rooms.
Scottsdale

Jesse Hade may not have the best bedside manner, but he is an extremely knowledgeable doctor. He knows what he’s doing. He was the 3rd doctor I’ve seen. I wasn’t looking for the nicest doctor around, I was looking for a doctor who can help me get my miracle baby and he did exactly that! ... Gonal F 350 u, Centritide .25mg and HCG injections 20 u-2 weeks varied days for retrieval (20 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 5 pgs normals) 50mg progesterone oil 4 x weekly 4mg estrodiol 2xweekly Crinone 8% 90 mg 2x daily, 4xweekly One embryo transfer-successful and live birth
Honestly, there’s nothing I would change. I had the best experience from start to finish [at Boston IVF The Arizona Center]. They’re reasonably priced and easy to work with. Appointments were always fast and efficient too. The only weakness and I believe this is a personal preference but Dr Hade has a dry bedside matter. ... Given the amount of embryos that were normal, he strongly suggested transferring 1. He is very conservative
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Keep an open mind and trust him.
His bedside manner was very professional but he was not at all “warm”.
Hands down the best nurse I’ve ever had. She truly cares about her patients. She listens and is extremely knowledgeable. I can’t thank her enough.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
Honestly, there’s nothing I would change. I had the best experience from start to finish. They’re reasonably priced and easy to work with. Appointments were always fast and efficient too. The only weakness and I believe this is a personal preference but Dr Hade has a dry bedside matter.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
Fast and efficient!
I don’t remember but it was the least expensive out of the 3 other fertility doctors I saw.

IUI, IVF
We saw Dr. Hade as a second opinion before we went through our next IVF... I felt like he was rushing through questions and not explaining things. He made assessments without completely understanding what we had been through...He asked questions without explainations. After leaving the office, we did not feel that their practice would be a good fit for us. It also seemed to me like they were looking for people with certain issues or issues that could be easily diagnosed and treated.
Their office [Boston IVF The Arizona Ctr] doesn't look very clean, which doesn't really help when you in. When we went in there were no other patients there. The front office and nurses are friendly. The Dr. Just isn't our cup of tea...We saw Dr. Hade as a second opinion before we went through our next IVF....I felt like he was rushing through questions and not explaining things. He made assessments without completely understanding what we had been through
IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
We saw Dr. Hade as a second opinion before we went through our next IVF. Our first cycle with another clinic failed. We wanted to double triple check that before we went through number 2 we were sure we were with the right clinic. After meeting with Dr. Hade, we knew our current clinic was the fit for us. He took a lot of time telling us what the other clinic didn't do. But they did do it it's just we didn't get to that level. He asked questions without explainations. After leaving the office, we did not feel that their practice would be a good fit for us. It also seemed to me like they were looking for people with certain issues or issues that could be easily diagnosed and treated.
Make sure you have everything ready when you meet with him and you understand all the questions prior to answering
We did not go through protocol s as this was a second opinion
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
Their office doesn't look very clean, which doesn't really help when you in. When we went in there were no other patients there. The front office and nurses are friendly. The Dr. Just isn't our cup of tea
Ours was $150 for a second opinion

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
Most times I felt like a human but at times I feel as though he [Dr. Hade] was very blunt and I could’ve used some more compassion and time with him. ... I feel I’m very good hands with him, I feel as though he wants the best for myself and my husband and he is very knowledgeable of everything and professional. ... The only downfall is at times I would like more time with him. ... He is always extremely honest. ... Antagonist protocol ...
They [Boston IVF, The Arizona Center] are always very flexible and quick to get you in. Only once over the holidays had they not called after bloodwork other then that they are organized and kind. Weakness is that there is a lot of turnover in front office staff and what seems to be dr hades medical assistants ... I absolutely loved my nurse Kristen through the process. She was very patient and kind. She was quick to answer questions and keep me informed and feel as though she was in our corner the whole time wishing the best for us.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
I feel I’m very good hands with him, I feel as though he wants the best for myself and my husband and he is very knowledgeable of everything and professional. He is always extremely honest. The only downfall is at times I would like more time with him.
He is very blunt and to the point so if your looking for a ton of sympathy he is not your guy but he is very good at what he does if you can put that aside and just trust him.
Most times I felt like a human but at times I feel as though he was very blunt and I could’ve used some more compassion and time with him.
Antagonist protocol
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Kristen Meric )
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
They are always very flexible and quick to get you in. Only once over the holidays had they not called after bloodwork other then that they are organized and kind. Weakness is that there is a lot of turnover in front office staff and what seems to be dr hades medical assistants
I believe the IVF cycle itself was $7,500 as I have no insurance coverage for infertility. Monitoring before starting cycle was a few hundred every visit
What specific things went wrong at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Once during the holidays they forgot to call with results

Male Factor, Other
Dr. Hade is very thorough and goes over all the possibilities and any risks that could occur. He’s always checking blood work and if he wants something redone to double check, he will. I feel they take everything very seriously and try to help in all ways....He’s very thorough and doesn’t sugar coat things which I appreciate... Egg retrieval - Gonal-F 225u, HCG 20u, .25 mg centrotide and 5,000 HCG (trigger shot)...
The nurses are great there! Love all the staff. Very friendly clinic... They [Boston IVF The Arizona Center] seem to go through a lot of girls at the front desk. Not sure why. Also it was kind of hard to get ahold of the financial coordinators but they eventually responded after a few emails. The staff is great though when you see them in person. I have always felt comfortable at every visit.... IVF cycle with PGS testing - $10,500
Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Ask any questions you want. I sometimes get nervous and don’t ask but then I end up emailing the nurse.
He’s very thorough and doesn’t sugar coat things which I appreciate because my last doctor got my hopes up so many times. The nurses are great there! Love all the staff. Very friendly clinic
Egg retrieval - Gonal-F 225u, HCG 20u, .25 mg centrotide and 5,000 HCG (trigger shot) Hysteroscopy - removed a polyp and scar tissue. Transfer - Estrace, vivelle patch, PIO and crinone gel
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Kristen Meirick )
All the nurses and staff have been great. Always so friendly and I always feel so comfortable there!
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
They seem to go through a lot of girls at the front desk. Not sure why. Also it was kind of hard to get ahold of the financial coordinators but they eventually responded after a few emails. The staff is great though when you see them in person. I have always felt comfortable at every visit.
IVF cycle with PGS testing - $10,500
He prefers doing single embryo transfer, especially if you do PGS. He talks about the risks multiples could have on a woman and how their body is made to carry one children at a time. We listened to him and did a single embryo transfer.
Scottsdale

We have male factor infertility, for stim [with Dr. Jesse Hade] I used low dose HCG, 175 follistim, and ganirelix. I produced 28 eggs, 14 mature, and 9 fertilized. Of the 9 3 embryos made it to freeze. For my FET we did a natural cycle with HCG trigger and Progesterone injections. We transferred 2 embryos and now have a beautiful baby boy... He answers all questions in detail and is blunt and to the point, never beating around the bush. He makes sure that all issues are resolved and makes sure to have as little inconveniences as possible.
The nursing staff [at Boston IVF the Arizona Center] was ok, they were not very organized and I felt like they did not know much and every question I asked there was no answer.... Overall Dr.Hade is very knowledgeable, forth coming, and thorough. I trusted Dr.Hades opinion and judgement a lot. I feel the nursing staff could use more training and be more organized.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
I feel that Dr.Hade is a very food fertility Doctor and is very thorough. He answers all questions in detail and is blunt and to the point, never beating around the bush. He makes sure that all issues are resolved and makes sure to have as little inconveniences as possible. I love that he was willing to do a natural FET when I inquired about it.
Write down all of your questions and concerns and don’t be afraid to ask him anything.
I felt that the treatment itself was good but I also felt like after I was pregnant and wanted to continue treatment with my OB as opposed to seeing Dr.Hade at the clinic, due to cost, that he didn’t care anymore about me as a patient. And example of one reason was he had me stop taking PIO injections at 6 weeks, which is very early
We have male factor infertility, for stim I used low dose HCG, 175 follistim, and ganirelix. I produced 28 eggs, 14 mature, and 9 fertilized. Of the 9 3 embryos made it to freeze. For my FET we did a natural cycle with HCG trigger and Progesterone injections. We transferred 2 embryos and now have a beautiful baby boy.
The nursing staff was ok, they were not very organized and I felt like they did not know much and every question I asked there was no answer.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
Overall Dr.Hade is very knowledgeable, forth coming, and thorough. I trusted Dr.Hades opinion and judgement a lot. I feel the nursing staff could use more training and be more organized, but in the end I got my baby and to me the dr is who matters the most.

2017 - 2019
He [Dr. Jesse Hade] measured my lining and prescribed meds accordingly. He also, prescribed a trigger shot and told us when to use it and the time to come in to time ovulation perfectly...He is very detailed to our needs as a patient...He is very detailed in his explanations and is available for questions. He tracks cycles down to the hour to optimal opportunity. He is friendly and has good eye contact. He requests your premission prior to inviting a resident into your room. His facility is very private, as well.
All of the nursing staff [at Boston IVF] was very nice. They are also very knowledgable. They have an on call nurse 24/7 for any questions...$750 per IUI and $13,500 for IVF PGS...The clinic is very clean, friendly, and knowledgable. They are also able to do labs on site. They could probably use a second doctor at this location. We have had cycles cancelled due to a vacation. The meds prescribed could be a little easier to get to...
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
He is very straight to the piont.
He is very detailed to our needs as a patient.
He measured my lining and prescribed meds accordingly. He also, prescribed a trigger shot and told us when to use it and the time to come in to time ovulation perfectly.
All of the nursing staff was very nice. They are also very knowledgable. They have an on call nurse 24/7 for any questions.
$750 per IUI and $13,500 for IVF PGS
I did not have a transfer. I had IUI.
Scottsdale

Dr Hades strength were that he was very thorough and honest and upfront. At first I thought he was kind of neutral and bland, but after other reviews from other clinics, I've come to appreciate his approach. Other Drs gave out a lot of false hope and empty optimism. Dr Hades weakness would be that he doesn't explain too much..very quick and brief meetings during ultra sounds. Short and simple I suppose..... His nurses are great too, they answer all questions.
I felt like a human, but also felt a little like all the fertility clinics have treated us as cattle.. all of us scheduled stims, scheduled retrievals at the same time....Nursing staff was great!...Strength = great staff Weakness = billing dept had some hurdles.... His nurses are great too, they answer all questions....Dr Hades weakness would be that he doesn't explain too much..very quick and brief meetings during ultra sounds. Short and simple I suppose.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Ask questions, have them available with you. His nurses are great too, they answer all questions.
I don't recall. A month of stims, a couple months of birth control and transferred 1 embryo. Currently pregnant
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Jen)
Nursing staff was great!
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
Strength = great staff Weakness = billing dept had some hurdles...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Expensive..lol.. like all of them
Billing dept mishap

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
East coast communicator - straight to the point. When my fiance bailed. The doctor [Dr. Hade] was considerate and accurate and highly efficient in evaluating all options ahead of me. Courtney, his nurse, and everyone at the office is very kind and thoughtful. They become your extended family.... Very communicative environment [Boston IVF The Arizona Center]. Appointments are fast and on time. Followup appts. are always on time. Bring your questions, priority is given to patients with many questions. Warm environment. Lots of tests and bloodwork to diagnosis.
Very communicative environment [Boston IVF The Arizona Center]. Appointments are fast and on time. Followup appts. are always on time. Bring your questions, priority is given to patients with many questions. Warm environment. Lots of tests and bloodwork to diagnosis.... After my male partner fiance becoming and ex-fiance Dr. Hade and Courtney were very thorough and treated me like someone who was human as the whole world shifted. Donor sperm needed.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
East coast communicator - straight to the point. When my fiance bailed. The doctor was considerate and accurate and highly efficient in evaluating all options ahead of me. Courtney, his nurse, and everyone at the office is very kind and thoughtful. They become your extended family.
Get your tests and bloodwork done fast
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
Very communicative environment. Appointments are fast and on time. Followup appts. are always on time. Bring your questions, priority is given to patients with many questions. Warm environment. Lots of tests and bloodwork to diagnosis.
Egg retrieval, embryo freezing, IVF $15,000
Scottsdale

He [Dr. Hade] was great and very knowledgeable about fertility. He ensures that his protocol plans are suitable for the results of any start up testings. There should be a cost adjustments to ensure that patients are on the road path to completely finishing a cycle... I was not uncomfortable during my work up.... Be sure to understand your protocol before walking out the door because it’s hard at time to get a hold of the nurse
Be sure to understand your protocol before walking out the door because it’s hard at time to get a hold of the nurse [Boston IVF AZ Ctr]... Some are rude and some does not have compassion for people with fertility situations... There should be a cost adjustments to ensure that patients are on the road path to completely finishing a cycle... He [Dr. Hade] was great and very knowledgeable about fertility. He ensures that his protocol plans are suitable for the results of any start up testings.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
He was great and very knowledgeable about fertility. He ensures that his protocol plans are suitable for the results of any start up testings. There should be a cost adjustments to ensure that patients are on the road path to completely finishing a cycle
Good luck
I was not uncomfortable during my work up.
Unsure about his his protocol.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
Bring any recent testings. Ask Many questions regarding your Fertility plans or asking away in person. Be sure to understand your protocol before walking out the door because it’s hard at time to get a hold of the nurse
It’s higky expensive
No comments
Scottsdale

The doctor [Dr. Jesse Hade] is warm and compassionate which is needed in these specific cases that you are going through. What I really needed in a fertility doctor was someone who not only was knowledgeable but someone who was straight forward/blunt. I like to know all of my risks, outcomes, etc and this doctor was helpful in that department...This doctor is very knowledgeable and is there to further assist you...Be prepared to answer any and all questions.
The nursing staff [at Boston IVF] are so great! They are helpful, compassionate...The diagnostic testing was extremely expensive. You do not know the costs associated to these unless calling the companies directly, even though you don't know until it is ran. Some of the testing is cheaper not going through insurance. Seeing the doctor specifically was decent priced. But again, the testing was EXPENSIVE...The office is clean and welcoming, and the front desk person is extremely helpful. The nurses are SO wonderful and that goes for the doctor as well. The only issue that I had was with phlebotomist. She was NOT confident in doing the lab work on me and is "okay at this sometimes". I would prefer to get the large amount of lab work with someone who knows what they are doing.
European, Prefer not to answer
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
The doctor is warm and compassionate which is needed in these specific cases that you are going through. What I really needed in a fertility doctor was someone who not only was knowledgeable but someone who was straight forward/blunt. I like to know all of my risks, outcomes, etc and this doctor was helpful in that department.
Be prepared to answer any and all questions. This doctor is very knowledgeable and is there to further assist you.
The nursing staff are so great! They are helpful, compassionate.
Male Factor, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
He is blunt and is not going sugar coat but he is so informed on new technologies and your success is his. ... Dr. Hade is wonderful and really cared about my feelings and the need to know exactly what was going on and what the days a head were going to look like. ... see Dr. Hade at every appointment. ... Dr Hade never withheld information and wanted to make sure I was informed on everything. He took the time to do all the necessary testing and more to make sure that we would be successful and not have any other miscarriages.
they only have one financial advisor you can speak with ... they are the most caring and compassionate IVF clinic I have been to. You are never made to feel like a number and your success is their success. ... The nurse stayed with me and just let me cry and offered to even give me hug. They truly just care. ... all the staff at Boston IVF make you feel like a part of the family and that they are in this process with you.
Male Factor, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Dr. Hade and all the staff at Boston IVF make you feel like a part of the family and that they are in this process with you. Everyone knows your name and they are all just so compassionate. Dr Hade never withheld information and wanted to make sure I was informed on everything. He took the time to do all the necessary testing and more to make sure that we would be successful and not have any other miscarriages. I couldn’t be more happy with doctor or clinic.
Dr. Hade is wonderful and really cared about my feelings and the need to know exactly what was going on and what the days a head were going to look like. My previous doctor, I barely saw and see Dr. Hade at every appointment.
I have only gone through one cycle with Dr Hade and getting ready to start the second. I was on a pretty standard STIM schedule but my body wasn’t responding the way that it should have. Half way through my medication was increased but in the end only six eggs were retrieved, two fertilized and none made it to day six.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Courtney Darling)
Nursing staff was above par. When I first went in for an ultrasound, Dr Hade found that I hadn’t had a miscarriage from previous doctors diagnosis but that it was actually in my tube and was still there. I was hysterical. The nurse stayed with me and just let me cry and offered to even give me hug. They truly just care.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
I don’t really believe that they have any weakness besides that they only have one financial advisor you can speak with and the other is back East. They are perfect in every other way! They are the most caring and compassionate IVF clinic I have been to. You are never made to feel like a number and your success is their success.
We decided to do IVF with PGS testing. Applied for a discount and was given 20%. Medication cost was 4000 and IVF cycle was 6500.
My doctor prefers the single embryo approach over multiple
Scottsdale

I have always seen doctor hade and he is truly efficient and informative. The only thing I would like to see differently is more communication directly with him.... I felt like doctor hade was available when I needed and open to hearing my questions and inquiries.... First cycle was hnmedicated except for trigger of pregnyl, produced one dominant follicle, negative for pregnancy. Second IUI was the same as the first. Third IUI I requested to be more aggressive and he placed me on 50mg of Clomid, trigger shot and resulted in a negative pregnancy test. We plan to be slightly more aggressive with the fourth IUI.
[Boston IVF- The AZ Center's] Strengths: organized and thorough. Weaknesses: somewhat disconnected at times and not forthcoming with information unless asked. All in all, I think the clinic is great and treat me very well. I sometimes feel lost and I have some questions about billing as well. For someone without fertility coverage, they do provide great pricing on all inclusive packages which provide great insight for what to expect financially.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
I really trust the knowledge and expertise of this practice, even though I don’t have anything to truly compare it too. I have always seen doctor hade and he is truly efficient and informative. The only thing I would like to see differently is more communication directly with him.
Be prepared with questions, the process moves quickly and you may feel left behind if you are not prepared.
The nursing staff were the liaisons between doctor hade and myself as the patient. They were always so willing to help and support me in my journey.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
The all inclusive IUI package is 750 which includes one in cycle ultrasound and all blood work.
What specific things went wrong at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
I had one occurrence where my blood lab results were related to me, however they were not mine.