8901 E. Mountain View Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
480.661.4141

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
Jesse Hade is very kind gentle doctor but he also sticks to the facts and doesn't sugar coat results/outcomes which i really appreciate. he does ALOT of baseline work (im sure all do) but he is very very cautious starting treatment without having full clearance and all results normal. ... So for that i feel like he is a great RE, because he will make sure your at the most optimal health. He is clear in explaining the tests, i come from medical field back ground so i also know the right questions to ask and im not afraid to ask them.
I think one of this clinic's [Boston IVF The Arizona Center] biggest strengths is the Phlebotomist! She is THE best and i hate getting my blood drawn from anyone else but her. I know im not the only patient who thinks that way as well. The receptionist Ashley, is also another Strength, she is so so sweet she could give someone a cavity honestly. ... I was very happy with the cost of IUI and i have read the IVF cost is lower then most as well. Overall i am very happy with the cost, i i feel they are very open with the cost and making sure you know.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Jesse Hade is very kind gentle doctor but he also sticks to the facts and doesn't sugar coat results/outcomes which i really appreciate. he does ALOT of baseline work (im sure all do) but he is very very cautious starting treatment without having full clearance and all results normal. That has been hard because they of course recommend sending you to a PCP or specialist... which takes so long! Which is why we haven't been able to start treatment yet. But i know if better to get my health figured out and cleared before laying down money on treatment that could fail. So for that i feel like he is a great RE, because he will make sure your at the most optimal health. He is clear in explaining the tests, i come from medical field back ground so i also know the right questions to ask and im not afraid to ask them.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
I feel like my journey is a little unique because i came to him with so many health risks (my thyroid in particular) because my last doctor was over medicating me and never did ultrasounds.. etc.. So he kind of became the reason i got my health back in line which that journey on its own has been a crazy ride! I would say don't go in with expectations of a timeline when you'll do treatment until its right in front of you. Also don't be afraid to question results, or anything that you even have a doubt about or seems unclear. Get your records and results and do your own research because your the only one advocating for your own body at the end of the day!!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
The Receptionist is very personable and i am very comfortable calling in and love seeing her at the front when i am there.. they all remember me and make sure i feel okay and comfortable. The nurse i have worked with is also very personable so far, she has had to break some bad news to us a few times but i appreciate her all in all.
Describe the protocols Jesse Hade used in your cycles at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center and their degree of success.
I have not been able to start treatment with this clinic yet, but will we are planning a IUI in the next couple months if and when (hopefully) my PTT tests results come back normal. The was a break from when i first saw him and so i just recently had to get new baselines and everything tested..
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Rashni )
The nurse i have had the most contact with has been very kind and always calls me back/ reaches out when she says. i really have appreciated her communication. I can really trust her word on things... She can seem a little cold sometimes in delivering news like pushing treatment back. I now there really isn't a good way to put it but that is the only negative i have. All in all everyone i have met has been really nice and i am comfortable with them.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
I think one of this clinic's biggest strengths is the Phlebotomist! She is THE best and i hate getting my blood drawn from anyone else but her. I know im not the only patient who thinks that way as well. The receptionist Ashley, is also another Strength, she is so so sweet she could give someone a cavity honestly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
Right now we have only paid for and IUI , but have not completed treatment. I was very happy with the cost of IUI and i have read the IVF cost is lower then most as well. Overall i am very happy with the cost, i i feel they are very open with the cost and making sure you know.
Describe Jesse Hade's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
Dr. Hade isn't always the most personable but he does get straight to the point. He definitely explains everything well and answers all questions asked. I feel that Dr. Hade updates the course of treatment after each cycle and tries to make sure he gives us the best opportunity possible...He doesn't see like the friendliest doctor at first but he is very kind and knowledgable...Initially, Dr. Hade tried to do as close to a natural cycle as possible. After trying one cycle "naturally" we requested to have medicated cycles. After an additional three medicated IUI cycles which were unsuccessful we moved forward with doing a IVF cycle with screening embryos. Unfortunately, both embryos sent for testing came back unviable.
After trying one cycle "naturally" we requested to have medicated cycles [at Boston IVF]. After an additional three medicated IUI cycles which were unsuccessful we moved forward with doing a IVF cycle with screening embryos. Unfortunately, both embryos sent for testing came back unviable...Kristen was an excellent nurse and she really cared about the outcomes of each cycle...IUI - $1,750/cycle IVF + PGS - $13,000/cycle...The phlebotomist at the clinic was not very good as well. I am not easy to draw blood from and she would continually draw from the same vein and it became quite painful after multiple draws with each cycle. The financial coordinator the clinic, I believe is based out of Boston, was very rude and and hard to get a hold of when necessary.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
I would tell them not to be put off by his initial personality. He doesn't see like the friendliest doctor at first but he is very kind and knowledgable.
Everyone at the center is very polite and knows who you are as you walk in the door. Most of the personnel at the center genuinely cares about the people walking thru the door. I feel like some of the nurses are very blunt and only discuss the necessities with you.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Kristen Merick.)
Kristen was an excellent nurse and she really cared about the outcomes of each cycle. She was very polite and answered all of my questions. There were a couple of nurses that I did not find as polite. Courtney was another nurse at the clinic that we found to be excellent.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
The Arizona center clinic is very polite and caring except a few of the nurses. The phlebotomist at the clinic was not very good as well. I am not easy to draw blood from and she would continually draw from the same vein and it became quite painful after multiple draws with each cycle. The financial coordinator the clinic, I believe is based out of Boston, was very rude and and hard to get a hold of when necessary.
IUI - $1,750/cycle IVF + PGS - $13,000/cycle
Dr. Hade indicated he would only transfer a single embryo due to my uterus shape.
Scottsdale
Dr. Hade was a great Doctor, it just seemed like the end goal was always IVF no matter the outcome. ... I think if someone is looking to treat their infertility other ways, it might not be a good fit... It started with 100mg Clomid, and a trigger shot, the day before ovulation. During one of my last blood work/ultrasound appointments just before insemination day, Dr. Hade expressed concern about the size of the eggs I was producing. It was mentioned right then and there, that IVF might be our next step. He had us give it a day or two before day of insemination, in hopes that the eggs would grow, and they did so we moved forward with first IUI. Unfortunately it didn't take, so we moved on...all while keeping IVF in the back of our minds.
It [Boston IVF The Arizona Center] is a great clinic, in a really nice location. The staff is great, and you hardly ever end up waiting very long to be seen. The front desk coordinator, is amazing. She always remembered us, and made us feel at ease every time we had to be seen by Dr. Hyde [Hade]... Consults were usually $140, the IUIs were $850, the medication needed for the IUI was $250.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Dr. Hade was a great Doctor, it just seemed like the end goal was always IVF no matter the outcome. I have seen two other Doctors since Hade, and both agree IVF is the most aggressive approach for someone my age/situation. I think if someone is looking to treat their infertility other ways, it might not be a good fit.
Weigh out your options and don't be afraid to get second or even third opinions. IVF isn't the end all be all, that is unless you're okay with the risks and most discouraging; the cost.
There never really seemed to be a positive Doctor/Patient relationship. It even felt like he'd forget our particular situation in-between appointments.
Treatment started with several tests, most of my husband and I had already done. With the exception of HSG test, which was a quick and what I would think important test to have done. Everything was seemingly pretty smooth, until my first IUI. It started with 100mg Clomid, and a trigger shot, the day before ovulation. During one of my last blood work/ultrasound appointments just before insemination day, Dr. Hade expressed concern about the size of the eggs I was producing. It was mentioned right then and there, that IVF might be our next step. He had us give it a day or two before day of insemination, in hopes that the eggs would grow, and they did so we moved forward with first IUI. Unfortunately it didn't take, so we moved on...all while keeping IVF in the back of our minds. Needless to say we moved forward with the 2nd IUI with no success...it wasn't a day after the negative test result that we were in the office to discuss IVF treatment, and in the Financial coordinator's office immediately after our consult. I truly appreciate Dr. Hade's apprehension to continue clomid assisted IUI, but it just seemed like no matter what, we were going to end up doing IVF.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
It is a great clinic, in a really nice location. The staff is great, and you hardly ever end up waiting very long to be seen. The front desk coordinator, is amazing. She always remembered us, and made us feel at ease every time we had to be seen by Dr. Hyde
Scottsdale

Dr.Hade was always very detailed and would explain what was going on and what his plan of action was. Giving us options and advising us what would give us the best chance for a successful pregnancy. [he] also explained in detail my diagnosis and the corrective procedures needed to be healthy for the iuis...He is always on schedule and professional but also shows compassion in his work.
[the Boston IVF nurses] work great together in making sure you are always taken care of, checked in and on track financially. The clinic is very nice and clean and everyone is friendly. They do a great job of staying on schedule and communicating. Always call you back if you have any questions...An initial consult with dr hade was $250 but they do allow you to use some of that for future treatments. Each iui is $750(everything included except medicine) usually an Additional 200-300
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Dr.Hade was always very detailed and would explain what was going on and what his plan of action was. Giving us options and advising us what would give us the best chance for a successful pregnancy. Dr.Hade also explained in detail my diagnosis and the corrective procedures needed to be healthy for the iuis.
Dr. Hade and his staff was always positive, upbeat and took time to personally get to know me, greeting me by name right when I walk in.
Dr Hade did an hsg in which showed scar bands in my uterus. He performed two hysteroscopies with estrogen treatment in which to clear the scar bands(Ashermans). Once clear he did estrogen treatments and 2 iuis.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
They all work great together, are very attentive and compassionate. You can tell they love what they do.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
Ashley and Noelia work great together in making sure you are always taken care of, checked in and on track financially. The clinic is very nice and clean and everyone is friendly. They do a great job of staying on schedule and communicating. Always call you back if you have any questions.
Scottsdale

He [Dr. Jesse Hade] really dug into exactly what was wrong with our fertility and didnt just throw treatments at us. He seemed to very well understand pcos and paid close attention to my labs. I felt there was alot of unnecessary appointments to monitor things back to back days just to come to the same conclusion he already had...Be ready for every test under the sun...We were only able to do 1 round of IUI. We took progesterone to induce a cycle, eas on fermara for 5 days which didnt grow my follicles fully, then took clomid for 5 days which worked, IUI and then progesterone suppositories for 14 days.
Fast appointments, great communication, able to reach [Boston IVF The Arizona Center] very easily. We had an issue with our insurance and it was handled very well on BIVFS end. Scheduling was easy and when there was conflicts it worked around...Courtney and the rest of the nursing staff were amazing. The phlebotomist was absolutely incredible and let me lie down during every draw even though it was tougher on her...Iui was $750, meds were $350 and baseline appt before cycle was $290. Initial testing I do not have a total for
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
He really dug into exactly what was wrong with our fertility and didnt just throw treatments at us. He seemed to very well understand pcos and paid close attention to my labs. I felt there was alot of unnecessary appointments to monitor things back to back days just to come to the same conclusion he already had.
Be ready for every test under the sun
When first meeting him, it was very dry and not warm and fuzzy which I thought hey maybe it will work who needs warm and fuzzy. There was an instance of tears in his office and he was very comforting and talked to me more of like a "friend" instead of another hormonal patient
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Courtney)
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
Fast appointments, great communication, able to reach very easily. We had an issue with our insurance and it was handled very well on BIVFS end. Scheduling was easy and when there was conflicts it worked around
Scottsdale

Most times I felt like a human but at times I feel as though he [Dr. Hade] was very blunt and I could’ve used some more compassion and time with him. ... I feel I’m very good hands with him, I feel as though he wants the best for myself and my husband and he is very knowledgeable of everything and professional. ... The only downfall is at times I would like more time with him. ... He is always extremely honest. ... Antagonist protocol ...
They [Boston IVF, The Arizona Center] are always very flexible and quick to get you in. Only once over the holidays had they not called after bloodwork other then that they are organized and kind. Weakness is that there is a lot of turnover in front office staff and what seems to be dr hades medical assistants ... I absolutely loved my nurse Kristen through the process. She was very patient and kind. She was quick to answer questions and keep me informed and feel as though she was in our corner the whole time wishing the best for us.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
I feel I’m very good hands with him, I feel as though he wants the best for myself and my husband and he is very knowledgeable of everything and professional. He is always extremely honest. The only downfall is at times I would like more time with him.
He is very blunt and to the point so if your looking for a ton of sympathy he is not your guy but he is very good at what he does if you can put that aside and just trust him.
Most times I felt like a human but at times I feel as though he was very blunt and I could’ve used some more compassion and time with him.
Antagonist protocol
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Kristen Meric )
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
They are always very flexible and quick to get you in. Only once over the holidays had they not called after bloodwork other then that they are organized and kind. Weakness is that there is a lot of turnover in front office staff and what seems to be dr hades medical assistants
I believe the IVF cycle itself was $7,500 as I have no insurance coverage for infertility. Monitoring before starting cycle was a few hundred every visit
What specific things went wrong at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
Once during the holidays they forgot to call with results
Scottsdale

We have male factor infertility, for stim [with Dr. Jesse Hade] I used low dose HCG, 175 follistim, and ganirelix. I produced 28 eggs, 14 mature, and 9 fertilized. Of the 9 3 embryos made it to freeze. For my FET we did a natural cycle with HCG trigger and Progesterone injections. We transferred 2 embryos and now have a beautiful baby boy... He answers all questions in detail and is blunt and to the point, never beating around the bush. He makes sure that all issues are resolved and makes sure to have as little inconveniences as possible.
The nursing staff [at Boston IVF the Arizona Center] was ok, they were not very organized and I felt like they did not know much and every question I asked there was no answer.... Overall Dr.Hade is very knowledgeable, forth coming, and thorough. I trusted Dr.Hades opinion and judgement a lot. I feel the nursing staff could use more training and be more organized.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?
I feel that Dr.Hade is a very food fertility Doctor and is very thorough. He answers all questions in detail and is blunt and to the point, never beating around the bush. He makes sure that all issues are resolved and makes sure to have as little inconveniences as possible. I love that he was willing to do a natural FET when I inquired about it.
Write down all of your questions and concerns and don’t be afraid to ask him anything.
I felt that the treatment itself was good but I also felt like after I was pregnant and wanted to continue treatment with my OB as opposed to seeing Dr.Hade at the clinic, due to cost, that he didn’t care anymore about me as a patient. And example of one reason was he had me stop taking PIO injections at 6 weeks, which is very early
We have male factor infertility, for stim I used low dose HCG, 175 follistim, and ganirelix. I produced 28 eggs, 14 mature, and 9 fertilized. Of the 9 3 embryos made it to freeze. For my FET we did a natural cycle with HCG trigger and Progesterone injections. We transferred 2 embryos and now have a beautiful baby boy.
The nursing staff was ok, they were not very organized and I felt like they did not know much and every question I asked there was no answer.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF - The Arizona Center.
Overall Dr.Hade is very knowledgeable, forth coming, and thorough. I trusted Dr.Hades opinion and judgement a lot. I feel the nursing staff could use more training and be more organized, but in the end I got my baby and to me the dr is who matters the most.
What specific things went wrong at Boston IVF - The Arizona Center?