6.5

904-260-0352
70 W. Gore St
Orlando, FL 32806
407-244-5515

Dr. Brown is a Sales person. He keep talking about how he was the cheapest and and how other facility will charge me more without results. Never about my issues and how he was going to help my husband and I...He didn't take the time to know my name. Didn't care to why I was there, just keep say how I would be pregnant by the end of the year.. Never explained how...Try to look for a different specialist.
I didn't get any treatment plan [at Brown Fertility] because it took them 3 month just to all my results from blood work and almost a month just to get an appointment to get those results...10,500.00 per cycle . I remember that because he [Dr. Brown] keep bragging on how they are the cheapest...The only good thing about this place is that they take medical insurance Everything else is not good. From the first appointment they make you wait an hour after your appointment. It takes a month just to see the doctor to get results. Very stressful place
How was your experience with Samuel Brown at Brown Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Samuel Brown at Brown Fertility?
Try to look for a different specialist. infertility is hard enough, don't go to a practice that will make it harder
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Samuel Brown at Brown Fertility?
Describe the protocols Samuel Brown used in your cycles at Brown Fertility and their degree of success.
I didn't get any treatment plan because it took them 3 month just to all my results from blood work and almost a month just to get an appointment to get those results
Describe your experience with Brown Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Samuel Brown at Brown Fertility.
10,500.00 per cycle . I remember that because he keep bragging on how they are the cheapest
Describe Samuel Brown's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Brown Fertility.

2015 - 2018, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Brown] clearly loves what he does and wants to help you succeed. He always answers all my questions and clearly feels sad when there’s a loss. He has also never made me feel I “must” do anything, I always felt I had a choice in my diagnostic testing and treatments. And he works with me on financing. ... He’s always talked to me without making me feel like he’s rushed to get to his next patient. Very compassionate too.
The office [Brown Fertility] is a well planned production for efficiently and safely providing ivf. This means there’s typically little flexibility in scheduling. However, I’ve been told they will alter things to accommodate your requests. The long wait times mean you get all the time you need once it’s your turn. ... In general I felt like the nurses were enthusiastic to see me and always got someone good to draw my blood
How was your experience with Samuel Brown at Brown Fertility?
He clearly loves what he does and wants to help you succeed. He always answers all my questions and clearly feels sad when there’s a loss. He has also never made me feel I “must” do anything, I always felt I had a choice in my diagnostic testing and treatments. And he works with me on financing.
Write down the things you’d like to ask him before you go in. He will answer everything, you just need to be prepared. Also bring a book or Netflix while you wait.
When I asked him about why he chose certain protocols over others he had good explanations that were specific to my case.
Describe your experience with Brown Fertility.
The office is a well planned production for efficiently and safely providing ivf. This means there’s typically little flexibility in scheduling. However, I’ve been told they will alter things to accommodate your requests. The long wait times mean you get all the time you need once it’s your turn.
Orlando

Make him [Dr. Samuel Brown] give you straight answers. He told me he could get me pregnant in 2 rounds of IVF. I'm still not...He is a very intelligent man. I realize he's helped many people, so he must be doing something right, I just never felt that. I felt like I wasn't given a full picture. I feel like he never explored another option. His bedside manner leaves a little to be desired...To be honest, there were multiple occasions when I felt like just a mortgage payment.
To be honest, there were multiple occasions when I felt like just a mortgage payment [at Brown Fertility]. I felt like they were telling me things to keep me as a patient and not really giving me the odds...The majority of the nurses were wonderful...the nurse was supposed to call in the corresponding estrogen meds in to my pharmacy and she didnt. I will wonder forever if that sided in my miscarriage.
How was your experience with Samuel Brown at Brown Fertility?
Get options. Make him give you straight answers. He told me he could get me pregnant in 2 rounds of IVF. I'm still not.
To be honest, there were multiple occasions when I felt like just a mortgage payment. I felt like they were telling me things to keep me as a patient and not really giving me the odds
Describe your experience with your nurse at Brown Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Hailey)
The majority of the nurses were wonderful.
Describe your experience with Brown Fertility.
There's a lot of stress in the patients because of what they are going thru. They feel like Dr Brown holds their future in his hands. It would've been beneficial to have less fluff and more reality right up front.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Brown Fertility.
After my first ivf positive pregnancy test, the nurse was supposed to call in the corresponding estrogen meds in to my pharmacy and she didnt. I will wonder forever if that sided in my miscarriage.
Orlando

I have really only had consultations with Brown. I really dislike that it can take hours for him to appear at your scheduled appointment. I didn't like that he didn't go over my blood work results with me. He is very nice and easy going though....So far ive only done iui's. He has baseline ultrasounds done throughout first part of cycle. No ultrasound on day of insemination. Prefers femera over clomid for prescriptions.
[Brown Fertility] Can run behind on appointments. Seems they schedule multiple appointments at the same time. Everyone is really nice though. If you have latex allergies they will ask you every time. Office is full of smiling faces and always has HGTV on.... With iui it was about 1250$ per cycle. 3 u/s at 250 and 500 for iui... Emily really makes you feel great. Brown is really nice. The office is quick to help with any issues you may have
How was your experience with Samuel Brown at Brown Fertility?
Be prepared to be patient
Describe your experience with your nurse at Brown Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Emily)
Emily is super awesome, patient, kind
With iui it was about 1250$ per cycle. 3 u/s at 250 and 500 for iui
Orlando
Dr. Rose is extremely warm when discussing our health. He is also really thorough and wants to make sure you cover all the bases before moving forward with treatment. Having had 3 miscarriages, I truly appreciate the diligence he has shown in crossing all our T’s and dotting all our I’s.... We waited almost 2 hours to be seen, but once we were with Dr. Rose, it was worth every second. You never feel rushed or like you’re just a number. We had a Saturday appointment, so that could be why it took so long.
We waited almost 2 hours to be seen, but once we were with Dr. Rose, it was worth every second. You never feel rushed or like you’re just a number. We had a Saturday appointment, so that could be why it took so long.... The staff [Brown Fertility] forgot to send our requisitions for blood work to the lab. Then after then sent it, they realized the next day that they forgot to send one more, so my husband had to go for blood work twice.
How was your experience with Bruce Rose at Brown Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bruce Rose at Brown Fertility?
Be prepared that it takes time. All good things come to those who wait. :)
Describe your experience with Brown Fertility.
We waited almost 2 hours to be seen, but once we were with Dr. Rose, it was worth every second. You never feel rushed or like you’re just a number. We had a Saturday appointment, so that could be why it took so long. We’re on kunin the beginning stages of our journey, but I’m already so impressed.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Brown Fertility.
The staff forgot to send our requisitions for blood work to the lab. Then after then sent it, they realized the next day that they forgot to send one more, so my husband had to go for blood work twice.
Bruce Rose
Orlando

He [Dr. Cabrera] treated us as we were wasting our time discouraged us to even try as to no hope ivf would work for us had no problem crushing my dreams and made me unhopeful that no one else would help us .. put me in depression for a long time... after like 5 visits said i had diabetes and wasnt going to move forward said i should give up and had no hope for a succesful ivf due to my age
Called [Brown Fertility] many timea ro have my records sent to CNY and been months til this days they havent its a run around every time I call they say call this number they send records out and then they say give us 24 hra and its been months... feels like they have no real care only money and no succcess they care about their numbers on only success rates if they see you have low chance or would be low chance they dismiss you totally
How was your experience with Rafael Cabrera at Brown Fertility?
He treated us as we were wasting our time discouraged us to even try as to no hope ivf would work for us had no problem crushing my dreams and made me unhopeful that no one else would help us .. put me in depression for a long time until people in ivf groups suggested i look into CNY
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rafael Cabrera at Brown Fertility?
Dont see him
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rafael Cabrera at Brown Fertility?
We met Dr C at a tour thought he was nice gAve us hope got there he had me do testing after testing and after like 5 visits said i had diabetes and wasnt going to move forward said i should give up and had no hope for a succesful ivf due to my age he was so blunt and insensitive I was in shock pretty much cryshing my dreams no plan to even try plus I never had diabetes before and found it strange he said I had it and didnt even tell me how to get better to start nothing .. I was devasted after so much time and money wasted not even able to start a cycle prompted me to move forward to CNY which I consulted with Dr. CORALEY and was given hope he pretty much told me that Dr. CABREAR didnt see me as a good numbers candiate because I am over weight also plus my age and he didnt want to bother but on hold with cny due to fiances my husband lost our ins due to getting laid off and his new job now doesnt help with good ins and our savings was depleted once he list his job until he got a new one
Describe the protocols Rafael Cabrera used in your cycles at Brown Fertility and their degree of success.
I had genectics testing all blood work a Hsg done and more blood work.
Nice but not detailed
Describe your experience with Brown Fertility.
I have spoken with other patients which has had similar expierces feels like they have no real care only money and no succcess they care about their numbers on only success rates if they see you have low chance or would be low chance they dismiss you totally
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rafael Cabrera at Brown Fertility.
Co pays of 35 dollars rest billed to cigna
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Brown Fertility.
Called many timea ro have my records sent to CNY and been months til this days they havent its a run around every time I call they say call this number they send records out and then they say give us 24 hra and its been months
Rafael Cabrera
Orlando
My experience with Dr. Cabrera is a bit different since I was originally under the care of a nurse practitioner that is no longer with the clinic. This made me anxious about staying with the clinic when she left but I am extremely happy that I chose to stay. Dr. Cabrera has assured me that I am in good hands and has taken the time to understand my history.... Dr. Cabrera told us that the goal is 1 healthy baby at at time. That is what we want to be looking for, not multiples.
I think the clinic's [Brown Fertility-Orlando] strengths are in the number of pregnancies that come out of the office. I believe the weakness is just making sure there is a Dr available to talk to at all times. I was scheduled for a surgery and it had to be re scheduled due to the Dr.'s schedule. It was frustrating but at the end of the day, everything was fine.... [the nurses were] Always friendly and caring while being informative.
How was your experience with Rafael Cabrera at Brown Fertility?
Don't be afraid to ask him to speak slower.
I have always felt compassion from Dr. Cabrera. He has taken the time to explain things to me that I needed to understand. At some points I have felt more like "a number" when I was told IVF was my best option. It might be my best but it's not my only... so I chose to go with less expensive treatments first.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Brown Fertility.
Always friendly and caring while being informative.
Describe your experience with Brown Fertility.
I think the clinic's strengths are in the number of pregnancies that come out of the office. I believe the weakness is just making sure there is a Dr available to talk to at all times. I was scheduled for a surgery and it had to be re scheduled due to the Dr.'s schedule. It was frustrating but at the end of the day, everything was fine.
My insurance has paid for diagnostic care so we only paid a $45.00 co pay when having regular visits. We pay out of pocket for IUI but we haven't finished that so we don't have a full number.
Describe Rafael Cabrera's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Brown Fertility.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Brown Fertility.
The one time that things didn't go as planned was not the clinic's fault. It was all my insurance company's fault. My insurance company told my clinic that we had 100% IVF coverage when we actually had 0%. We went through the whole teaching and signed paperwork to start the whole process and then found out that we needed to come up with the money ourselves. That was not an option so we decided to move forward with other treatments.
Rafael Cabrera