4510 Main Street
Snyder, NY 14226

2013 - 2016, Successful
He [Dr. Michael Sullivan] took the time to get to know us. Not only did he make the process as easy as possible he also helped as an advocate to get the insurance company to cover our treatments when they tried to deny us coverage...Not only did he have a good bedside manner, but he was an advocate for all of his patients...I had injections to stimulate egg growth and release. They worked to find the right levels and never overstimulated me. I went in for blood work each day and internal scans every other to make sure things were progressing right.
The clinic [Buffalo Infertility and IVF Associates] was going through a much needed renovation when I completed my treatment. Everything was always clean and well taken care of. Communication was strong. Getting in and out of the office was easy. They were also helpful with payment options...They [nurses] were always very kind and sensitive to your situation. Everything and every procedure was always explained well.
How was your experience with Michael Sullivan at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates?
Mike took the time to get to know us as a couple. He was our doctor for both of our pregnancies and I wouldn’t have gone to anyone else. Not only did he have a good bedside manner, but he was an advocate for all of his patients. He even helped us fight the insurance company when they were refusing to pay for some of my treatments.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Sullivan at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates?
None
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Sullivan at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates?
He took the time to get to know us. Not only did he make the process as easy as possible he also helped as an advocate to get the insurance company to cover our treatments when they tried to deny us coverage.
Describe the protocols Michael Sullivan used in your cycles at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
They were always very kind and sensitive to your situation. Everything and every procedure was always explained well.
Describe your experience with Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
The clinic was going through a much needed renovation when I completed my treatment. Everything was always clean and well taken care of. Communication was strong. Getting in and out of the office was easy. They were also helpful with payment options.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Sullivan at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
I don’t remeber
Describe Michael Sullivan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
None
2014 - 2015, Unknown Success
Dr Sullivan kind of rushes through consultations he is a very nice man but just seems very busy... I feel as tho[ugh] I have had to take charge of my treatments by asking for the next steps, instead of him suggesting we move onto more aggressive treatments.
The nursing staff [at Buffalo Infertility and IVF Associates] treats you wonderfully at this office, which I feel is more important because they're the ones dealing with you...I saw just about every nurse in the office and loved almost every single one, some more than others, some less but I feel like they are all great there and very compassionate and wonderful.
Dr Sullivan came highly regarded by friends and past patients. I feel as tho I have had to take charge of my treatments by asking for the next steps instead of him suggesting we move onto more aggressive treatments, infertility is a tough struggle and it makes you very sensitive, you want to feel like you're the doctors biggest priority it is not always the case with him although I do feel like he is great at what he does and I have seen his methods working we have yet to achieve a pregnancy after over a year of treatments and are now moving on to Ivf
Go into his office prepared with questions, he talks fast and throws a lot of information at you at once
While the nursing staff treats you wonderfully at this office, which I feel is more important because they're the ones dealing with you, dr Sullivan kind of rushes through consultations he is a very nice man but just seems very busy
Describe your experience with your nurse at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates. (Assigned nurse: Many different nurses)
What specific things went wrong at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
I did have one mix up with the pharmacy but it was resolved quickly

2017, Unknown Success
1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
He [Dr. Adam Griffin] was very great with doing my eyes retrieval so I could freeze embryos before I started chemo treatments. He was very optimistic and walked me through every step of the way. Called me very time there was an update with the developing embryos...taken a lot of time with me and made my whole experience feel as though I was a family member to them and was the most important patient they had.
They [staff at Buffalo Infertility and IVF Associates] are a very compassionate and willing to listen to my concerns and needs. They offered the best solutions to my specific situation for my needs at that time and currently as I have went through a second miscarriage...All of the doctors at this office have taken a lot of time with me and made my whole experience feel as though I was a family member to them and was the most important patient they had.
How was your experience with Adam Griffin at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates?
He was very great with doing my eyes retrieval so I could freeze embryos before I started chemo treatments. He was very optimistic and walked me through every step of the way. Called me very time there was an update with the developing embryos.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Adam Griffin at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates?
Be very upfront with everything your feeling and what you expect to happen
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Adam Griffin at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates?
Describe your experience with Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
They are a very compassionate and willing to listen to my concerns and needs. They offered the best solutions to my specific situation for my needs at that time and currently as I have went through a second miscarriage.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Adam Griffin at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
It cost us around $4000 to do the egg retrieval to freeze our embryos. We did not have to pay for the cost of the medication because that was granted through livestrong program for chemo patients.
Snyder
The one on one meetings that we had were very informative. When we had to go for IVF the details in our plan were fully explained and Dr Sullivan was as determined as we were to help our dreams come true...We had a unique plan set up just for us and were kept apprised if the situation....I didn’t discuss the soecifica with him. I trusted his protocol whole heartedly....He is a miracle worker. Trust in his plan
They are an efficient office [Buffalo IVF]. Very respectful of your time to get in and out. They are understanding of what you are going through and treat you accordingly. I love that they have a blood lab right there to help ease the process...[Monitoring Appointments] Very efficient. Timed perfectly so you were in and out...I created a bond with a few of the staff and I was so greatful for them...
He is a miracle worker. Trust in his plan
It was bittersweet to leave the clinic. I created a bond with a few of the staff and I was so greatful for them
Describe your experience with Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
They are an efficient office. Very respectful of your time to get in and out. They are understanding of what you are going through and treat you accordingly. I love that they have a blood lab right there to help ease the process.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
Very efficient. Timed perfectly so you were in and out
Don’t remember exact numbers
He suggested that 2 be our magic number. One may not be effective and 3 may result in multiples.
2013 - 2014, Successful
He was extremely knowledgeable, realistic, honest, and kind. We always felt like he really care about us and he gave us the strength and hope to keep trying....We could not have had more personal and attentive care. Dr. Crickard and his staff kept our hope alive even when we had none.
[Buffalo Infertility and IVF Associates was] extremely organized and responsive....One doctor did not listen to our wishes with an IVF cycle and seemed more concerned with making us happy than doing what was medically smarter...Each IVF cycle, including all medications averaged about $9000
How was your experience with Kent Crickard at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kent Crickard at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates?
Trust him
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kent Crickard at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates?
Describe the protocols Kent Crickard used in your cycles at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates and their degree of success.
IVF using various drug protocols - I did not respond well to luperon, so we changed to different protocols and got twice as many eggs and embryos. We ultimately used donor sperm for our final, and successful IVF cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates. (Assigned nurse: Anne & Cathy)
Extremely organized and responsive
Describe your experience with Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
Extremely organized and responsive. We have no negative feedback
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kent Crickard at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
Each IVF cycle, including all medications averaged about $9000
Kent Crickard

2014 - 2016, Successful
I thought he [Dr. Adam Griffin] was very nice and explained everything in a way I could understand and answered all my questions without making me feel like any of them where stupid questions...The nurses do the IUIs and sonograms, the doctors do the procedures, surgery, imaging, ect. Sometimes you see the other doctors in the practice for the procedures, they were all very nice. No one was judgmental about me being single, it was briefly discussed (just in that I would be using donor sperm) at the first consultation and that was it.
I thought he was very nice and explained everything in a way I could understand and answered all my questions without making me feel like any of them where stupid questions.
IUIs where covered by insurance
2014 - 2016, Unknown Success
[Dr Adam Griffin is] very caring and compassionate...He is very positive, so if you want someone that will be direct he is not for you. He is very devoted to his patients...Clinic [Buffalo Infertility and IVF Associates] is so busy that twice I had to call them to get my embrology report
Very caring and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
Very busy and often you need to follow up with them
I am fortunate to have insurance coverage
What specific things went wrong at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates?
Clinic is so busy that twice I had to call them to get my embrology report

2013 - 2014, Unsuccessful
Terrible results but a very kind and compassionate doctor. If you want to feel good, choose Dr. Griffin. If you want to get pregnant, choose someone else....[Monitoring appointments at Buffalo INfertility and IVF Associates were] terrible, made worse by the awful radio you are forced to listen to on the waiting room. I think I have PTSD from this waiting room.
There's a new clinic in Buffalo!
Exceptionally gifted bedside manner.
Boo!!
Terrible, made worse by the awful radio you are forced to listen to on the waiting room. I think I have PTSD from this waiting room.
What specific things went wrong at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates?
The results from this clinic and another clinic couldn't be more dramatic. Strongly recommend going elsewhere.

2020, Consult
[Dr. Michael Sullivan] Reviewed all of my treatments from previous doctors and answered all of my questions and concerns...during consultation he was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He explained things in a way that were easy to understand and was personable. He was willing to consider my questions and concerns and come up with a treatment plan that I felt comfortable with and they best fit me and my needs.
Nursing staff [at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates] is fantastic. They are knowledgeable and take the time to answer all questions throughly. They have been willing to look into any questions I have and get back to me quickly with answers...Remote monitoring is not available. You need to be able to travel frequently for appointments if you are out of town. Staff is fantastic, knowledgeable, and has made me feel like I have a voice in my treatment.
Reviewed all of my treatments from previous doctors and answered all of my questions and concerns. Treatments have been delayed due to covid-19 but during consultation he was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He explained things in a way that were easy to understand and was personable. He was willing to consider my questions and concerns and come up with a treatment plan that I felt comfortable with and they best fit me and my needs.
Ask questions and voice any questions or concerns. I felt very comfortable sharing what I felt was important to me in treatment.
Treatments have been postponed due to covid-19. During consultation and all phone calls after to discuss what my treatments would look like moving forward I felt as if the people I was talking with cared about my fertility journey and made decision on it specific to me and with my questions and concerns in mind
Consult and teach only. IUI planned and medication ordered but treatments postponed due to covid-19.
Nursing staff is fantastic. They are knowledgeable and take the time to answer all questions throughly. They have been willing to look into any questions I have and get back to me quickly with answers. Treatments were postponed due to covid-19 and nurses have been empathetic and willing to answer any and all questions or concerns.
Describe your experience with Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
Consult only at this time Plus cost of medication for planned iui cycle that was postponed due to covid-19
2018, Consult
I trusted him [Dr. Sullivan] and the process...He asked questions and took the time to really know/hear the answers. He was genuine...I didn’t feel judged and felt a genuine want from him to help me. Things at times felt a little rushed...but there wasn’t any pressure, everything was up to me. If I needed time to process and think about things the office let me do that...My experience was short lived
I only had initial testing done... blood tests, HSG, etc. Dr. Sullivan [at Buffalo Infertility and IVF Associates] recommended fertility drugs with IUI...They were all super friendly and organized! I was so clueless but they walked me through everything and even let me call my insurance company in a private office to find out if I had any coverage which took forever! Everyone was sweet and caring and never got frustrated with me.
My experience was short lived but I trusted him and the process
I only had initial testing done... blood tests, HSG, etc. Dr. Sullivan recommended fertility drugs with IUI... we were waiting until after the new year to pursue but I am currently waiting on blood results to confirm my pregnancy
Describe your experience with Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
My insurance covered most of the testing.. I only paid a couple hundred for all the testing
Snyder
She [Dr. Dipaola] always was really happy to see us and personally called...She has outstanding bedside manner. Explains procedures in a way we both understand. She seemed to be very caring and sympathetic. She was there for all our scans but one. We like her so much we got her a stuffed "animal like" uterus and ovaries. We would definitely recommend her to friends.
I like that the clinic [Buffalo Infertility and IVF Associates] kept to there schedule. I didn't have to wait long at all. The clinic was very clean. Billing was there weakness. Sometimes they had trouble explaining the charges or know what the exact bill would be even when I wasn't using insurance...Staffing seemed helpful however at times seemed timid...They let us decide how many to transfer. The 3rd embryo did not make it.
How was your experience with Krystene DiPaola at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Krystene DiPaola at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates?
Ask as many questions you need to understand what is going to happen.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Krystene DiPaola at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates?
She always was really happy to see us and personally called.
Describe the protocols Krystene DiPaola used in your cycles at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates and their degree of success.
I can't remember the specific protocols my wife and I went through.
Staffing seemed helpful however at times seemed timid.
Describe your experience with Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
I like that the clinic kept to there schedule. I didn't have to wait long at all. The clinic was very clean. Billing was there weakness. Sometimes they had trouble explaining the charges or know what the exact bill would be even when I wasn't using insurance.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Krystene DiPaola at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
Aproximatly 6k
Describe Krystene DiPaola's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
They let us decide how many to transfer. The 3rd embryo did not make it.
Krystene DiPaola
Snyder

Dr. Sullivan was warm and candid about our treatment plan. He explained things well. He really put us at ease. The entire Staff [Buffalo Infertility] truly cares about the outcome of treatment and creating successful pregnancies!... The front desk Staff, Nurses and Doctors were warm and friendly. They answered all our questions patiently and clearly.... Our only reason for seeking a new treatment provider is the clarity of cost breakdown (and significant reduction in cost) that they provide.
The entire Staff [Buffalo Infertility] truly cares about the outcome of treatment and creating successful pregnancies!... The front desk Staff, Nurses and Doctors were warm and friendly. They answered all our questions patiently and clearly.... Our only reason for seeking a new treatment provider is the clarity of cost breakdown (and significant reduction in cost) that they provide.... Organized. Clean. Welcoming. Tastefully decorated. Located in a pleasant area within walking distance to cafes and shops.
Dr. Sullivan was warm and candid about our treatment plan. He explained things well. He really put us at ease. The entire Staff truly cares about the outcome of treatment and creating successful pregnancies!
I can't think of any advice to give a prospective patient regarding Dr. Sullivan. Our only reason for seeking a new treatment provider is the clarity of cost breakdown (and significant reduction in cost) that they provide.
Lovely group of professionals! Very kind, explained everything well. Offered genuine support when things didn't work as planned.
Describe your experience with Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
Organized. Clean. Welcoming. Tastefully decorated. Located in a pleasant area within walking distance to cafes and shops. We found it very convenient that there was a lab in the building for blood draws and semen analysis.
Snyder
He [Dr. Griffin] takes his time and makes sure we fully understand everything...I’ve recentlh started seeing him as my doctor left the practice. I’ve been highly impressed with him. I’ve had to call after hours and he seems to be very caring at all times. He makes you feel like you’re his only patient which is awesome...My office prefers to do single embryo transfers.
You are joining an amazing “family” here [at Buffalo Infertility and IVF Associates]. I have no weaknesses to share...doctors and nurses are all amazing. I particularly love the early appointments as an option because then I can go before work...They [nurses] are very caring and compassionate too. They always make me feel welcomed...Ivf cycle $4500 plus meds...prefers to do single embryo transfers.
See last answer.
He takes his time and makes sure we fully understand everything.
They are very caring and compassionate too. They always make me feel welcomed.
Describe your experience with Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
You are joining an amazing “family” here. I have no weaknesses to share. He doctors and nurses are all amazing. I particularly love the early appointments as an option because then I can go before work.
Ivf cycle $4500 plus meds.
Describe Adam Griffin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Buffalo Infertility & IVF Associates.
My office prefers to do single embryo transfers.