California Center For Reproductive Health

Genetic counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAcupuncture is not offered: Not OfferedMental health counseling is not offered: Not OfferedNutrition counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
Encino
Valencia
23823 Valencia Blvd
Valencia, CA 91355
818-907-1571
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend California Center For Reproductive Health to a friend?
1 doctor
2013 - 2017
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
I found the nurses [at CA CRH) to be a little disorganized and forgetful. They would sometimes forget to add a medication to a prescription order, didn't get bloodwork in on time so that I had to be re-tested...It is difficult to review the clinic as separate from Dr Mor because it feels as if they are one and the same due to the personalized attention I received. I was never passed onto another doctor or even nurse or technician and I really appreciated the one-on-one treatment due to the sensitive nature of this treatment.
2013 - 2017
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with California Center For Reproductive Health.
It is difficult to review the clinic as separate from Dr Mor because it feels as if they are one and the same due to the personalized attention I received. I was never passed onto another doctor or even nurse or technician and I really appreciated the one-on-one treatment due to the sensitive nature of this treatment. I never had to worry if a doctor had forgotten who I was or hadn't read my file because it was always Dr Mor. This is a significant reason I would not go to anyone else to deal with infertility.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eliran Mor at California Center For Reproductive Health?
I liked that Dr Mor performed all the procedures himself, I was never passed off to a nurse or technician or even another doctor. As a plus sized woman I am used to being treated based on my weight, but Dr Mor treated the problem, not the number on the scale and I really appreciate that.
Honestly, this is the one downside of this clinic. I found the nurses to be a little disorganized and forgetful. They would sometimes forget to add a medication to a prescription order, didn't get bloodwork in on time so that I had to be re-tested, and a few things like that. Luckily I'm pretty on top of things, so this didn't bother me as much as it might have otherwise. Also, I found Gaby and Erika in particular lacking the warmth and friendliness you would hope for with so many visits and such an emotional/sensitive issue. The nurse Jessie is the one exception, as I find her warm and caring. Baylee is somewhere in the middle. None of this would stop me from recommending this clinic to anyone from my best friend to a stranger on the street. We are all just humans and anyone can find something to criticize if they look hard enough. I did like how they were always available to answer questions, were willing to get back to you if they needed to consult with the doctor first, and were prompt to call back at the times when they weren't available.
What specific things went wrong at California Center For Reproductive Health?
How was your experience with Eliran Mor at California Center For Reproductive Health?
I found Dr Mor to be a smart and skilled physician. He is up to date with research and uses a data-driven approach, although his intuition and experience are also top notch. He takes time to answer questions thoroughly and isn't annoyed by input or having to explain complicated things to someone without a medical degree. He is also a kind and compassionate human being who really seems to understand the heartbreak and yearning associated with this journey. He showed us such generosity and warmth when we explained our financial limitations and helped us find options that worked for us. We are working on our second with him and he seems as invested in us getting pregnant as we are. I cannot put into words the gratitude and comfort I feel having such an excellent doctor on our side--and that's how it feels, like he is on our side. I have a pretty significant fear of all these procedures and Dr Mor provides reassurance and instills confidence. We only had to do iuis to conceive our first, but have had to move on to IVF this time. There is literally no one else I would trust to do my egg retrieval. I have always appreciated that when I have had to call him after-hours, he calls back promptly and personally. It is very difficult to go back to "ordinary" doctors after experiencing such a high level of care and wish we could have continued in his care until the delivery of our baby.
Eliran Mor
Hollywood
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
All of the nurses [CA Ctr for Repro Health] are really nice and helpful. They always greet me with a smile and answer any/all questions that I have. They take the time to explain the medications, which I really appreciate. They write everything out on paper, so that its easy to remember once you get home as well!... Parking at the Encino clinic is rough! If you park in the lot, you have to pay around $8 (at least!) + tip for the valet! I always try to find street parking, but there aren't too many spots available.
European, East Asian
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Describe your experience with California Center For Reproductive Health.
The clinic is great, and they have several locations in case one is more convenient for you. Parking at the Encino clinic is rough! If you park in the lot, you have to pay around $8 (at least!) + tip for the valet! I always try to find street parking, but there aren't too many spots available.
Dr. Mor and his staff members are all very kind. They take the time to answer questions and explain all new medicines and procedures.
All of the nurses are really nice and helpful. They always greet me with a smile and answer any/all questions that I have. They take the time to explain the medications, which I really appreciate. They write everything out on paper, so that its easy to remember once you get home as well!
Dr. Mor is very nice and encouraging. He always greets us with a smile and a handshake. His bright smile always keeps me going, even when I'm not getting the best of news. He always asks if I have any questions, and is willing to talk me through any of my concerns/questions.
Eliran Mor