Genetic counseling is not offered: Not Offered
Valencia
23823 Valencia Blvd
Valencia, CA 91355
818-907-1571
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend California Center For Reproductive Health to a friend?

2 doctors
2013 - 2017
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
I found the nurses [at CA CRH) to be a little disorganized and forgetful. They would sometimes forget to add a medication to a prescription order, didn't get bloodwork in on time so that I had to be re-tested...It is difficult to review the clinic as separate from Dr Mor because it feels as if they are one and the same due to the personalized attention I received. I was never passed onto another doctor or even nurse or technician and I really appreciated the one-on-one treatment due to the sensitive nature of this treatment.
2013 - 2017
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with California Center For Reproductive Health.
It is difficult to review the clinic as separate from Dr Mor because it feels as if they are one and the same due to the personalized attention I received. I was never passed onto another doctor or even nurse or technician and I really appreciated the one-on-one treatment due to the sensitive nature of this treatment. I never had to worry if a doctor had forgotten who I was or hadn't read my file because it was always Dr Mor. This is a significant reason I would not go to anyone else to deal with infertility.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eliran Mor at California Center For Reproductive Health?
I liked that Dr Mor performed all the procedures himself, I was never passed off to a nurse or technician or even another doctor. As a plus sized woman I am used to being treated based on my weight, but Dr Mor treated the problem, not the number on the scale and I really appreciate that.
Honestly, this is the one downside of this clinic. I found the nurses to be a little disorganized and forgetful. They would sometimes forget to add a medication to a prescription order, didn't get bloodwork in on time so that I had to be re-tested, and a few things like that. Luckily I'm pretty on top of things, so this didn't bother me as much as it might have otherwise. Also, I found Gaby and Erika in particular lacking the warmth and friendliness you would hope for with so many visits and such an emotional/sensitive issue. The nurse Jessie is the one exception, as I find her warm and caring. Baylee is somewhere in the middle. None of this would stop me from recommending this clinic to anyone from my best friend to a stranger on the street. We are all just humans and anyone can find something to criticize if they look hard enough. I did like how they were always available to answer questions, were willing to get back to you if they needed to consult with the doctor first, and were prompt to call back at the times when they weren't available.
What specific things went wrong at California Center For Reproductive Health?
How was your experience with Eliran Mor at California Center For Reproductive Health?
I found Dr Mor to be a smart and skilled physician. He is up to date with research and uses a data-driven approach, although his intuition and experience are also top notch. He takes time to answer questions thoroughly and isn't annoyed by input or having to explain complicated things to someone without a medical degree. He is also a kind and compassionate human being who really seems to understand the heartbreak and yearning associated with this journey. He showed us such generosity and warmth when we explained our financial limitations and helped us find options that worked for us. We are working on our second with him and he seems as invested in us getting pregnant as we are. I cannot put into words the gratitude and comfort I feel having such an excellent doctor on our side--and that's how it feels, like he is on our side. I have a pretty significant fear of all these procedures and Dr Mor provides reassurance and instills confidence. We only had to do iuis to conceive our first, but have had to move on to IVF this time. There is literally no one else I would trust to do my egg retrieval. I have always appreciated that when I have had to call him after-hours, he calls back promptly and personally. It is very difficult to go back to "ordinary" doctors after experiencing such a high level of care and wish we could have continued in his care until the delivery of our baby.
Hollywood

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Eliran Mor at California Center For Reproductive Health.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
[The nursing staff at California Center for Reproductive Health are] Friendly, helpful, respectful...The clinic is clean, private, and quiet. Couches in waiting room are not very comfortable. Would also have appreciated a follow up call after our treatment cycle; not sure if that was an oversight or a protocol...Have only done two rounds of IUI; the first was using the standard clomid; estrogen was added to bulk my lining, and as the first IUI was successful we followed the same protocol for the second IUI. Unfortunately the second one was not successful; still haven’t started round 3 but hope to soon.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Describe your experience with California Center For Reproductive Health.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Irene Woo at California Center For Reproductive Health?
Dr Woo was engaged with us during every appointment, immediately accessible by phone if necessary, and took the time to call us personally when we had rising hcg levels after our first IUI and then again when she learned that the baby had died.
Friendly, helpful, respectful.
How was your experience with Irene Woo at California Center For Reproductive Health?
Dr Woo was kind, compassionate, and straightforward. She helped us understand every aspect of the preliminary testing and what various options entailed. She was engaged with us at every visit, and remembered us when we transferred from her kaiser practice to her regular clinic.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Irene Woo at California Center For Reproductive Health?
None needed
Describe the protocols Irene Woo used in your cycles at California Center For Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Irene Woo at California Center For Reproductive Health.
Iui procedure itself was about $550. Still waiting on insurance to determine costs of the monitoring ultrasounds. Meds about $200.
Irene Woo
Valencia

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Irene Woo at California Center For Reproductive Health.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Flare protocol both times [at California Center for Reproductive Health]. Lupron, Follistim, Menopur. The first round I had 10 eggs retrieved. One normal embryo, which produced my daughter...The nursing staff is friendly, helpful and approachable. They get back to you ASAP...They are very busy and recently moved offices so there are just some normal kinks to work out where that is concerned. They definitely outgrew the old office so the new bigger office was very necessary! Otherwise I have been very happy with the clinic and their method of operation.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Describe your experience with California Center For Reproductive Health.
Dr Mor has an amazing bedside manner. He takes your losses personally and celebrates your victory’s right alongside you. His clinic is so busy but he never rushes you and he remembers details about your case from years back.
Dr Mor is compassionate and caring. He takes a real interest in helping you achieve your goals. There is no “one size fits all” approach. He celebrates your victories and comforts you thru your losses. He is a genuine doctor and never makes you feel rushed.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eliran Mor at California Center For Reproductive Health?
Ask questions. Dr Mor will always make time to answer them. He never makes you feel like your questions are silly.
Describe the protocols Eliran Mor used in your cycles at California Center For Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
Flare protocol both times. Lupron, Follistim, Menopur. The first round I had 10 eggs retrieved. One normal embryo, which produced my daughter. Second round same protocol, 7 mature eggs, 3 embryos, one normal. This round did not result in pregnancy.
Describe Eliran Mor's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at California Center For Reproductive Health.
Only had one to transfer each time

2015 - 2019
[California Center for Reproductive Health] moved several months ago to a larger, nicer space a few blocks down the street from where it was previously. The new clinic is clean, spacious, well-appointed, well-equipped, and comfortable. The staff is great and I always felt good about the care I recieved there...They [nurses] are all excellent. Jessie is my favorite, but they are all knowledgeable, helpful, compassionate and kind... when I compared the costs online, they seemed reasonable.
Describe your experience with California Center For Reproductive Health.
Dr. Mor's clinic moved several months ago to a larger, nicer space a few blocks down the street from where it was previously. The new clinic is clean, spacious, well-appointed, well-equipped, and comfortable. The staff is great and I always felt good about the care I recieved there.
Dr. Mor takes the time to listen and to provide complete explanations. He is kind and affirming but also realistic.
They are all excellent. Jessie is my favorite, but they are all knowledgeable, helpful, compassionate and kind.
Dr. Mor is amazing. He is kind, caring, super knowledgeable, friendly, and patient. I always felt like he knew what he was doing and I trust him completely. I always felt like he had my best interest in mind. Even though I have not yet been successful, I remain hopeful under his care.
Don't be afraid to hear the truth about the likelihood of conceiving with your own eggs, etc.
I think the protocols Dr. Mor prescribed for IUI, retrivals and transfer were all pretty standard.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eliran Mor at California Center For Reproductive Health.
I don't remember. But when I compared the costs online, they seemed reasonable.
I only had one viable embryo to work with so this was not an issue in my case.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
All of the nurses [CA Ctr for Repro Health] are really nice and helpful. They always greet me with a smile and answer any/all questions that I have. They take the time to explain the medications, which I really appreciate. They write everything out on paper, so that its easy to remember once you get home as well!... Parking at the Encino clinic is rough! If you park in the lot, you have to pay around $8 (at least!) + tip for the valet! I always try to find street parking, but there aren't too many spots available.
European, East Asian
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Describe your experience with California Center For Reproductive Health.
The clinic is great, and they have several locations in case one is more convenient for you. Parking at the Encino clinic is rough! If you park in the lot, you have to pay around $8 (at least!) + tip for the valet! I always try to find street parking, but there aren't too many spots available.
Dr. Mor and his staff members are all very kind. They take the time to answer questions and explain all new medicines and procedures.
All of the nurses are really nice and helpful. They always greet me with a smile and answer any/all questions that I have. They take the time to explain the medications, which I really appreciate. They write everything out on paper, so that its easy to remember once you get home as well!
Dr. Mor is very nice and encouraging. He always greets us with a smile and a handshake. His bright smile always keeps me going, even when I'm not getting the best of news. He always asks if I have any questions, and is willing to talk me through any of my concerns/questions.
Encino