CCRM Boston

Genetic counseling: OfferedAcupuncture: OfferedMental health counseling: OfferedNutrition counseling: OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
300 Boylston Street
Chestnut Hill, MA 02459
844-539-0628
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CCRM Boston to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 28Neutral: 19.9
2 doctors
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
The clinic [CCRM Boston] is beautiful! Everything from the calmness of the receptionist to the nurses and the cleanliness of the facility was so refreshing. They got me into treatment in a smooth manner and I did not feel rushed!... It was great because they scheduled me to see Dr. Styer most time. I also saw his partner a few times as well and she was great too! Since the docs to the ultrasound, they give you feedback immediately.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
First off. The clinic is beautiful! Everything from the calmness of the receptionist to the nurses and the cleanliness of the facility was so refreshing. They got me into treatment in a smooth manner and I did not feel rushed! I have to say that my experience was so very memorable
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
After reviewing my history and prior treatments, Dr. Styer stopped to ask me and my husband how we were feeling about everything. In the other I was at before Dr. Styer, there was big rush to get to treatment and no one every asked about how we were coping with all of the stress of not getting pregnant. Dr. Styer made a point to really ask us as "humans" how we were doing emotionally and how he could help us. We were so touch ed and impressed.
The nurses always spent so much time with me to ensure that I understood everything and that we knew what we were doing. Their care was so much better than the clinic I was at before them. They really showed that they cared!
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer was always enthusiastic and positive when we were having a bad day or days. He went out of his way to make us feel comfortable by explaining everything in detail and even went as far as drawing things out for us as well. We felt very empowered by him to dive into this journey without fear and without and any regrets.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
I would say that you can feel that he always has your best interests as his priority and will do all he can to make sure you have the best success.
Describe the protocols Aaron K. Styer used in your cycles at CCRM Boston and their degree of success.
Cetrotide, Gonal F, Menopur, genetic testing of embryos and frozen thaw transfer of normal embryo
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Boston.
It was great because they scheduled me to see Dr. Styer most time. I also saw his partner a few times as well and she was great too! Since the docs to the ultrasound, they give you feedback immediately. It is very nice!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston.
All was covered
Describe Aaron K. Styer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Boston.
He advised that single transfer is as effective as two and is safer in certain patients. And he was right!
Other, Unexplained
Appointments are on time, the facility is easy to get to, ample parking, and the clinic itself [CCRM Boston] is immaculate. It feels very cutting edge. The reception staff are kind and helpful and the billing/insurance person is also eager to assist in any way possible. Liz does a great job of explaining benefits and options. She goes above and beyond in using her familiarity with the insurance billing process to help you resolve any issues.
Other, Unexplained
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic is CCRM Boston (not MGH) Appointments are on time, the facility is easy to get to, ample parking, and the clinic itself is immaculate. It feels very cutting edge. The reception staff are kind and helpful and the billing/insurance person is also eager to assist in any way possible. Liz does a great job of explaining benefits and options. She goes above and beyond in using her familiarity with the insurance billing process to help you resolve any issues.
Dr. Styer takes his time with you, knows your history, and conveys compassion and empathy.
All of the nurses I interacted with were friendly, kind, and compassionate.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer is an exceptional physician. I just completed a retrieval and learned there are no eggs to send off to test. Despite this, I believe there is no other doctor I would want to treat me. There is no doubt in my mind that he is doing everything he can to help me have a baby. He is encouraging, thorough, treats you as a partner, and thinks critically at every turn how he may adjust for a better outcome. His communication skills are spot on. I can also tell he is skilled at reading people. He knew just when he might offer a little more detail or assurance. He is warm, friendly, and understanding. He makes you feel like he’s truly rooting for you. Trying to conceive has been a long and difficult journey. If we try another cycle and it doesn’t work, I will know I received the best treatment possible, without a doubt.
Don’t hesitate. You’d be in great hands.
Agonist protocol (estrace, clomid, hgh, gonal f 300, menapur 150, cetrotide, double trigger (lupron and novarel)
We have some insurance to help with the cost but it’s minimal. We paid out of pocket for all meds and any pgs/ccs testing we would have done
We didn’t get that far
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
I love everything about this clinic [CCRM Boston]. It is brand new so everything is new, state-of-the-art, clean and beautiful. I love that I feel that I am a human at this clinic and not just a number. It is not crowded ever. Anyone who calls you knows who you are exactly why they're calling and what they need from you. The doctors are always available the nurses are always available and they always do what they say they're going to. I love that everything takes place in this clinic there is not one thing that you need to do elsewhere.
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
I love everything about this clinic. It is brand new so everything is new, state-of-the-art, clean and beautiful. I love that I feel that I am a human at this clinic and not just a number. It is not crowded ever. Anyone who calls you knows who you are exactly why they're calling and what they need from you. The doctors are always available the nurses are always available and they always do what they say they're going to. I love that everything takes place in this clinic there is not one thing that you need to do elsewhere.
At my previous Doctor. I was never treated by him or nurses as more than a number or burden. Doctor Styer has made this process bearable again. He takes the time to get to know you and your partner, he asks about your emotions, he talks to you directly, he openly and whole heartedly is interested in getting you pregnant and takes the necessary steps to get there and explains everything he's doing and why. He is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. I have no doubt he and his team will bring us our miracle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Karen)
Karen, Andrea, Ellen, jackie, jeannie, Jaime, both liz's are all fantastic. They are all very organized, compassionate, friendly, professional, knowledgeable and treat you like they've known you for years.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr Styer is the second ivf doctor my husband and I have been to. He differs in the best and every way possible than our first experience. Dr Styer is the most compassionate trustworthy and professional doctor. We started seeing him 2 months ago after a nightmare of an experience at a larger Waltham practice. Dr Styer has treated us like humans from the beginning. He knew our records front and back, asked about how we are doing emotionally, described what his approach would be and why. Since meeting him we have done numerous tests that have provided us with great answers that are heading us on the right track for our first cycle with Dr Styer. He explains in detail every test, why we are doing it, what the outcome is and how to proceed all while being one of the nicest caring professionals I've encountered. I can't wait for our first cycle with Dr Styer.
Have complete faith in him his team and process.
At our first meeting Dr Styer drew blood to see where my hcg levels were at after my miscarriage. Once I was at 0 and then got a normal period he did yearly bloodwork on my husband and I. Next we did a hysteroscopy to check my uterus, biopsy and do a mock transfer. From the biopsy we found out I have inflammation. And we also saw product of conception. We did a surgical hysteroscopy to clean out the uterus. Started antibiotics to get rid of inflammation. Next we are waiting to start the estrogen patches
Everything has been covered under insurance
Chestnut Hill
CCRM is a great place to get care. It is a lovely place with great staff and easy to get to. I am always comfortable and at ease and everyone is incredibly welcoming and friendly. The facility is very nice and parking is a breeze...Everyone at CCRM is incredibly kind and considerate. I can't say enough good things about them...The costs were very much in line with what I expected, and in some cases much less than I had feared...I feel like I am in very capable hands and very at ease when I am in his care.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Dr. Styer is incredibly warm and considerate. He spends as much time with you as needed and cares about you as a person as well as a patient. He is exactly who you want as a clinical partner in this journey.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer always greets me with a smile and cares about my comfort and level of understanding at every step of the process. He understands the nuances of my particular case which I greatly appreciate and takes all of these details into thoughtful consideration. I feel like I am in very capable hands and very at ease when I am in his care.
Know what you want in your doctor and do your research so that you can build a rapport with him right away because he is so easy to connect with - it is worth it. And as is the case with all fertility care, try to have realistic expectations, but remain hopeful.
We are still working through these details, but each decision thus far has been made based on my medical history, age, current relationship status, etc. and in consideration of my schedule which has felt perfectly in line with everything I could have hoped and more.
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
The nurses [at CCRM Boston] provided prompt responsiveness and incredible compassion to me at all times. I really felt like I was very capable and caring hands at all times...The clinic was very efficient and they really made my visits convenient for me. I am in the customer service industry and their customer service was top notch. They made feel like they really cared about us and put our care as their top priority
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Firstly, Dr. Styer really focused on asking me everything about my history and really focused the questions and concerns that my husband and I had about infertility and the treatments. He also made a point of trying to do all of my procedures and ultrasound and really personalized my experience. We were so happy with our experience and felt like he and his staff really cared about us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
The nurses provided prompt responsiveness and incredible compassion to me at all times. I really felt like I was very capable and caring hands at all times.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer and his staff were so very responsive to our phone calls and to our portal messages and they really showed us a "world class" experience and were so sensitive to us and really go us to pregnancy quickly.
I would just say that you can feel empowered to ask him and his staff questions. They are great about answering all of your questions and making you feel listened to. They really care!
Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Boston.
It was great experience. I got to see Dr. Styer at each visit and go feedback from him and the nursing team then.
all covered by insurance
Yes, he was a big advocate for single embryo testing. We did genetic testing on embryos and we transferred one normal one to reduce risk of twins for my safety
10 Eggs Frozen
The clinic [CCRM Boston] was really well run from being on time to learning about the finances. There was never any questions in my mind as to what I was going to be doing. Everyone was so nice too! They were all so professional and really made sure all the details were handled well.... The nursing care was outstanding. I felt like they really cared about me. I have always felt like a number at other clinics. But here, it was definitely different!
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic was really well run from being on time to learning about the finances. There was never any questions in my mind as to what I was going to be doing. Everyone was so nice too! They were all so professional and really made sure all the details were handled well.
I was quite overwhelmed about trying preserve my fertility. Most of my friends have kids and I have been feeling really down about being single and not doing anything to ensure becoming a parent in the future. Dr. Styer really took the time to discuss with me and to validate my feelings. He really listened to me and even held my hand when I cried here and there:) He was very compassionate
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
He was so very personable and really explained everything well. Every time I saw him, I felt as though I learned something more about myself and really felt well cared for. It was great experience. I did not think I would enjoy going to the doctors' office so much!
I would say to be very open about what you do and do not know. I would also say to ask all questions that come to mind.
Birth control pills Cetrotide, Gonal F Meniopur
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Boston.
It was great because the doctors do all the ultrasounds and give you feedback on the spot
I paid for it all since I did egg freezing
not applicable
Chestnut Hill
They [the monitoring hours at CCRM] were very quick and easy and only the doctors did your scan. That is such a nice touch...The clinic was very efficient, very calming colors. Like a spa. Everyone was so friendly! The financial team was awesome and really helped us understand all of the financial aspects of treatment. There are no weaknesses. Such a great experience!...The nurses spent multiple hours to show us my wife and I how to do the meds and what we needed to do. They did a great class on PGS and injections and answered phone calls promptly. We had great care
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Dr. Styer and his team realy tailored our testing and treatment to what we were comfortable with. They were always available to answer our questions and just made us feel like we were their only patients. We never felt like a number. In clinic I was in before we saw Dr. Styer, we felt like it was factory. That's whay we went to CCRM. At CCRM, they really made us feel like an individual.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Karen and Rosin)
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer was really responsive to us in every way. He called s back to answer our questions. He changed his schedule around to see me for a procedure. He really took care of every part of our care. He also always knew what was happening with us.
He is such a great support and advocate fro your care. Always feel free to ask any questions you want to askj
Antagonist, gonal F 150 menorpur 75
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Boston.
They were very quick and easy and only the doctors did your scan. That is such a nice touch.
all covered by insurance
Yes, he advised eSET with PGS normal embryo
Chestnut Hill
Everyone on the [CCRM Boston] team was on point from day one. They all knew who I was and what my issuers were. I never felt like a number. They really cared for me well and were really sensitive to my anxiety...The clinic is really well run and they greet you and personally and know who you are when you arrive. Everyone there is refreshing to speak with. and woirk with. The atmosphere is also very relaxing!
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Dr. Styer spent extra time with me to explain what testing we need to and described why we needed to get the testing. Whenever I had a questions that the nurses could not answer, he would call me personally and walked me through everything. He really gave me the extra attention I never got before from other doctors
Everyone on the team was on point from day one. They all knew who I was and what my issuers were. I never felt like a number. They really cared for me well and were really sensitive to my anxiety
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
I Dr. Styer spent extra time with me and went out of his way to see me for most of my visits. I had a really great experience. Even when I did not understand something, he went out of his way to make it really clear for me. I felt like he really cared.
II would just say that he really took my care to another level that I had not ever experienced. Everything I needed, he provided and even more. If you feel like you are not connecting with your RE now, you should see Dr. Styer. He is really responsive
Birth control, cetrotide, gonal F, menopur
it was completely covered by my insurance
yes, we had a big conversation about this. He really knew all the studies and showed me that it the best option in select women
Chestnut Hill
The clinic [CCRM] was very relaxing. We also really enjoy talking with Liz who did the insurance benefits. She really knew what she was talking about. We also enjoyed the positive vibe of the front desk receptionist Liz. She was so nice and so accommodating. The overall clinic feel was relaxing...[nurses] No weaknesses. Karen really explained everything really well and put us at ease....We did vivelle dots, Gonal F, Menopur, ganirelix, lupron co trigger
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic was very relaxing. We also really enjoy talking with Liz who did the insurance benefits. She really knew what she was talking about. We also enjoyed the positive vibe of the front desk receptionist Liz. She was so nice and so accommodating. The overall clinic feel was relaxing
We were referred to Dr. Styer by one my physician colleagues who saw him. They relays how impressed they were of how detail oriented he was and how well he listened. I must say that my wife and I were not disappointed. He really went through every detail of our history and made a point to stop several times to clarify any questions we had. It was by far the best experience my wife or I had as patients.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
As the husband, I really appreciated how well Dr. Styer handled my wife's anxiety and provided her with all the answers she was looking for. She is somewhat anxious at baseline and he really helped her confidence and patience. Excellent experience!
I would say that you should be very open with him and ask as many questions that come to mind. He is extremely open. I was impressed at how humble he was given his wealth of knowledge.
We did vivelle dots, Gonal F, Menopur, ganirelix, lupron co trigger
We did embryo banking
Chestnut Hill
The clinic [CCRM Boston] is beautiful and Liz at the front desk is incredibly nice. For the past three visits, we have had to wait close to 30 minutes to be seen...There have been a few experiences where we have not gotten all of the information we needed when moving forward with a portion of treatment. The nurses have been incredibly apologetic in these situations; however, not having all the information we needed did create additional stress during an already stressful times.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic is beautiful and Liz at the front desk is incredibly nice. For the past three visits, we have had to wait close to 30 minutes to be seen. While we understand that there are often waits when seeing doctors and nurses, there was little explanation as to why we were waiting.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Zimon took a great deal of time to meet with myself and my husband to discuss our fertility options. She was direct but supportive while also being optimistic.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Karen, Andrea, Ellen)
My husband and I have enjoyed working with Karen and Andrea. They have both been incredibly understanding and supportive throughout this process. There have been a few experiences where we have not gotten all of the information we needed when moving forward with a portion of treatment. The nurses have been incredibly apologetic in these situations; however, not having all the information we needed did create additional stress during an already stressful times. There was also an occurrence when I had to remind the nurse that I was working with that I need to also have blood work in addition to the ultrasound to monitor my follicle growth.
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
I have no complaints! She has been wonderful to work with! She has been incredibly supportive throughout this process. It is clear that she has a deep understanding of the impact of infertility on clients.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
I would suggest asking as many questions as possible!
$25 copay for visits with Dr. Zimon and procedures
10 Eggs Frozen
Making appointments and doing ultrasounds and blood and my retrieval was seamless. Everything was in one space [at CCRM Boston]! Also the underground valet parking was such a great treat! No weaknesses . My experience was really great!...The team was outstanding. They did great educational sessions for the meds.. I really felt very supported every step of the way....I was so nervous about freezing eggs and was really overwhelmed about the whole thing.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Making appointments and doing ultrasounds and blood and my retrieval was seamless. Everything was in one space! Also the underground valet parking was such a great treat! No weaknesses . My experience was really great!
I was so nervous about freezing eggs and was really overwhelmed about the whole thing. Dr. Styer made me feel so comfortable from first time we first met. He really helped me be at ease.. He really helped me understand all of my options and was so patient answering all of my questions
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer was so down to earth and really made all of our visit very conversational. This really out me at ease and I think helped me understand everything best. He also made sure he saw me for almost every visit .
He was so kind and so patient and and was very compassionate.
birth control pills, lupron, gonal F, menopur, novarel trigger
It was covered by my works plan
Chestnut Hill
Karen and Andrea [nurses at CCRM Boston] tag teamed my care and really took great care of me...Very beautiful space. It was so calming to go there! Also the financial coordinator Liz really helped me navigate my insurance. She was awesome!...Dr. Styer really made a point to make me confortable with the whole process and made sure he answered all of my questions,. He introduced me to all of the staff including his nurse Karen and financial coordinator, Liz, and made me feel like everyone really cared.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Karen and Andrea)
Karen and Andrea tag teamed my care and really took great care of me.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
From the first visit, Dr. Styer asked me how how I was doing and focused on my emotional state and how I was doing., It was quite refreshing. He has a really calm and sensitive bedside manner. Great experience overall and highly recommend him and his team
I would just say that you can ask him anything and he will answer it or if he does not know, he would find out for you. He really personalized everything for me!
Estrogen patch with gonal F and menorpur with cetrotide and lupron and novarel triggers
All covered by insurance
He really is a great supporter of eSET. He showed me a few of his studies which showed that eSET was safest.
Chestnut Hill
The facility [CCRM] is AMAZING - everything is clean and new. But most importantly, the nurses and staff treated us with such care and kindness, I wanted to hug them! They offered us snacks and water, spent time with us, made eye contact, answered all of our questions with consideration and patience, and communicated the plan and what was happening very clearly...Amazing, state-of-the art facility...[nurses] Attentive, kind, thorough, happy, easygoing
Amazing, state-of-the art facility
The facility is AMAZING - everything is clean and new. But most importantly, the nurses and staff treated us with such care and kindness, I wanted to hug them! They offered us snacks and water, spent time with us, made eye contact, answered all of our questions with consideration and patience, and communicated the plan and what was happening very clearly. In regards to Dr. Zimon, I cannot say enough positive things about her. She sat with us for over an hour, truly listening and taking the time to explain her thoughts. We have not felt as cared for by a medical professional in way too long. We walked out of her office feeling at peace, feeling cared for, and as if a giant weight had been lifted off of our tired shoulders.
Attentive, kind, thorough, happy, easygoing
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Zimon takes the time to listed to her patients. She is brilliant, thoughtful, and caring. She thinks outside the box when it comes to treatment and takes the patient's situation, feelings, and preferences into account when making recommendations. Treatment plans are designed as a patient-doctor team with compassion and kindness.
Be honest and forthcoming. She will actually listen and consider you as a person.
Chestnut Hill
It is the first time I really felt that everyone in a clinic [CCRM Boston] catered directly to me and were excited to see me each time. no weaknesses. It really felt like a great collaboration to help me get pregnant... The RN staff were so great. They were so upbeat and accommodating for us. They really supported us every step pf the way.... We also had great off topic conversations about the emotional side of fertility. He was quite sensitive to my emotional struggles with infertility
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
It is the first time I really felt that everyone in a clinic catered directly to me and were excited to see me each time. no weaknesses. It really felt like a great collaboration to help me get pregnant.
I consider the best way I felt like a human was how Dr. Styer called me when I had issues and really took the time to answer my questions. He also always listened to many of my concerns (even is they were small or insignificant) and made feel like he really advocated for me
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
He is really enthusiastic about my chances for success and really made me feel like my care was his highest priority. We also had great off topic conversations about the emotional side of fertility. He was quite sensitive to my emotional struggles with infertility
I would just say that feel free to ask him the smallest or the most complicated questions. He really made me feel like I was heard and helped me and my husband through the process
Birth control pills, Lupron Gonal F. Menopur
Al was covered
He really reviewed this with me and discussed who should and who should not do this.
Chestnut Hill
It [CCRM Boston] was very organized and well run. They made it seem like i was their only patient. It was a very soothing space with soothing music. It felt like a great spa...They were always right on point when it came to ordering my meds and helping me know what to expect. They did great!...We did Gonal F with IUI. Since I have had had 2 miscarriages. He did extra vaginal progesterone after the IUI and it worked!
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
It was very organized and well run. They made it seem like i was their only patient. It was a very soothing space with soothing music. It felt like a great spa
I have worked with Dr. Styer for many years and he has always be very responsive and attentive to my questions. Even when I would be pushy (which I can be) to ask questions that may not have an answer, he always took his time to respectful inform me if there was or was not answer to questions. I always felt as though he listened to me
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
There were no weakness. Only positives. His confident yet down to earth presence and hospitality was always comforting. Even when I felt doubtful about my chances, we always helped me fee like there was a chance.
Always come with your questions. He always went out of his way to ask me if I had any questions. I loved this!
covered by insurance
We did not discuss since I was doing IUI
Chestnut Hill
The nurses [at CCRM Boston] were always so enthusiastic and provided extra TLC when I was at my most anxious moments. They really took great care of me!... He was vert good at asking me how I felt as an infertile woman and always tailored the conversation to helping me navigate the stresses of fertility care and testing. He was a very good communicator and always answered all of my questions.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Everyone really helped me from start to finish. It was a great team effort
I was quite anxious during my initial visits with Dr. Styer. He has always been quite calming for me . He really took the time to help me be at ease and he was so patient with me an explained everything in very good detail. My husband and I always feel very informed and comfortable with our care. He also focused on many of the emotional aspects and referred me to a wonderful therapist
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
The nurses were always so enthusiastic and provided extra TLC when I was at my most anxious moments. They really took great care of me!
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Always feel free to ask him what is on your mind about your care and how you may be doing. He has always been so open and honesty with me
IVF with ICSI. Did Gonal F 150 and menopur 75
He always pushed for single embryo transfer this due to my young age.
Chestnut Hill
She {nurse at CCRM Boston] was so nurturing and reassured me that this process was difficult but rewarding when I get pregnant...Everyone was so kind and did everything to make all testing most convenient for me and my husband. They were so accommodating... Antagonist protocol which will use clomid to jump start my ovaries to make more eggs. They will freeze all my embryo to do genetic testing.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Dr. Styer really set expectations for me in a kind sensitive way since I have slightly decreased ovarian reserve
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
She was so nurturing and reassured me that this process was difficult but rewarding when I get pregnant..fingers crossed.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
He really took his time to explain everything about IVF including what it may be best for me and he really made a point to answer my questions in a way that he my husband and I really understood. He really cared about me understanding the process and possible outcomes
He really likes to answer questions and was a great teacher. Bring your list of questions as he really provided great explanations to even the smallest of questions. He did it with such great enthusiasm!
We are planning future treatments. He is going to boost my response with Antagonist protocol which will use clomid to jump start my ovaries to make more eggs. They will freeze all my embryo to do genetic testing.
He strongly advised single transfer if we can confirm a normal embryo embryo after the testing
Chestnut Hill
We really felt valued and respected by everyone there [at CCRM Boston]...She [nurse at CCRM Boston] really put us at ease to review all the testing we planned and to organize when we would come in for testing.The CCRM Boston space was beautiful and very calming. Everyone there knew who we were and really went the extra mile for us...He and his staff paid special attention to every detail of who we were from the initial phone call to when we first met with Dr. Styer and his nurse. We really felt valued and respected by everyone there.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
We left out prior fertility center as it seemed like a big IVF factory. We went to see Dr. Styer at CCRM Boston after a friend of ours recommended him highly. He and his staff paid special attention to every detail of who we were from the initial phone call to when we first met with Dr. Styer and his nurse. We really felt valued and respected by everyone there.
She really put us at ease to review all the testing we planned and to organize when we would come in for testing.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer really knew our history and made us feel like we had known he and his staff for years. He made a point to review all of my prior tests with me and share how he planned to tailor fit my treatment plan
Dr. Styer really took the time to get to know us and to answer every question we had. Make sure you ask him all that you may be uncertain. He really showed so much enthusiasm and excitement in talking about infertility.
He recommended do a antagonist protocol with both Gonal F and Menopur and recommended doing PGS to help select the best embryos which are geneticaly normal
They are covered by insurance
It was so great to meet with him as his area of expertise is eSET. He shared a few studies he recently published in this area. This is was so reassuring to have an expert in this area treating us!
1 Egg Freezing, IVF
The CCRM [Boston] facility is nice and new and appointments generally run on time (which is critical as I was there a lot). They were flexible in scheduling my appointments, and kept me in the loop regarding next-steps.... Given the frequency of our appointments, the nursing staff at CCRM became familiar with my husband and me, always making us feel welcome, informed, and like they were pulling for us.... Don't be afraid to ask questions
1 Egg Freezing, IVF
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The CCRM facility is nice and new and appointments generally run on time (which is critical as I was there a lot). They were flexible in scheduling my appointments, and kept me in the loop regarding next-steps.
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Our questions were met with thoughtful, thorough answers, as Dr. Zimon made herself available to my husband and me both during and in between appointments. What was most important to me was how genuinely invested Dr. Zimon was in us—not just in our success, but also in our experience leading up to it.
Don't be afraid to ask questions, even if it means asking Dr. Zimon to repeat herself; she is incredibly patient and wants you to understand and be comfortable with every step of the process.
Chestnut Hill
A few times I saw the other doctor for ultrasounds, who is a male, which I was not expecting. It turned out fine, just wish I had been prepared. The clinic [CCRM Boston] is well decorated and always looks clean...There were a few times where my chart could have been reviewed before my appointments....When initially getting all of my records transferred it was a struggle for them to find a few things they had received. Also a refund check was mailed to the wrong city.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
A few times I saw the other doctor for ultrasounds, who is a male, which I was not expecting. It turned out fine, just wish I had been prepared. The clinic is well decorated and always looks clean.
Dr. Zimon is very personable and talks to me like I would expect to be talked to.
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
I like Dr. Zimon a lot, we've done once cycle that went well, basically as expected. Genetic testing proved the embryos were not viable. We have a plan in place already to start the next cycle. I am ramping up my personal health to make the next cycle more successful.
Ask a lot of questions regarding things you don't understand and she will explain them to you.
Describe the protocols Alison Zimon used in your cycles at CCRM Boston and their degree of success.
Tested for ovulation, estrogen priming, 3 shots of lupron and then full doses of menapure and Gonal-F. HCG trigger.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston.
Insurance covered most things.
Describe Alison Zimon's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Boston.
None
Chestnut Hill
I couldn't be happier with CCRM. It is new, clean, high-tech, and with knowledgable and caring staff. Dr. Styer has been wonderful as have everyone who has treated us through this difficult time. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone with fertility concerns....All of the staff at CCRM have been compassionate and caring. They explain all processes to me and ensure that all my questions are answered....Dr. Styer listened to all of our concerns and came up with a treatment plan.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Dr. Styer listened to all of our concerns and came up with a treatment plan. I never felt like a number with him. He gave us all the time we needed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Karen and Roshene)
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
We have been extremely happy with Dr. Styer. He listens compassionately, is extremely knowledgeable, and answers all questions and concerns. He treats us with respect and understands the full spectrum of problems that come with infertility.
Bloodwork, baseline ultrasound, clomide, trigger shot, IUI for 1 cycle, unsuccessful.
I only have to pay my $35 copay.
Chestnut Hill
[CCRM Boston is a] Very efficiently run clinic. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating for me. Great experience for me! All the staff knew my name and were always so nice. No weaknesses at all. If I had to do it again, I definitely would!.... [the nursing staff had] No weaknesses. Every communicated very well and were very sensitive to my questions and needs
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
He really spoke to my questions and answered them directly and honestly. I can be emotional at times and he really helped me navigate all of the emotions in a way where I felt like I was in control
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer has a very calming and warm demeanor. He is always enthusiastic and always does everything he can to make me feel listened to and taken care of. I always have a million questions and he always answers all of them.
Just be yourself with him., I would be a wreck sometimes during our visits and he let me be myself and helped me every step pf the way
Antagonist with ICSI Gonalf F and Menopur
all covered by insurance
Yes, he showed more some the the research he did in eSET. He really helo me understand how important it was to have the safest pregnancy possible
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
Everything is neat and orderly [at CCRM Boston]. The nurses and staff are happy to answer your questions. You get the feeling that the staff genuinely cares about you and wants you to feel secure in your care. You don't feel like number and you get great one on one attention. You are never rushed out of the clinic so they can get to the next patient...There was a mix-up with one of my blood work tests and I had to get my blood drawn again to redo. Not sure if this was the clinic or the lab's fault..
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Everything is neat and orderly. The nurses and staff are happy to answer your questions. You get the feeling that the staff genuinely cares about you and wants you to feel secure in your care. You don't feel like number and you get great one on one attention. You are never rushed out of the clinic so they can get to the next patient.
She asked how we were doing and offered counseling if we wanted it. She also apologized for running behind at one of our appointments.
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Dr Zimon is very thorough and takes the time to meet personally with her patients. During our initial consult she spent more time with us than our previous doctor did. I was pleasantly surprised that she took the time to do my 3 day ultrasound and hysterscopy to see for herself how everything looked.
Don't be afraid to ask questions.
We have not yet completed a cycle.
14 Eggs Frozen
The clinic [CCRM Boston] seemed to be very well run, everyone was quite polite and really went out of their way to help me. They all were always there for me and supported me so much! It was a great experience and much different in a good way , than any medical experience I have had...[Nursing Staff] Great personalize care and very attentive to my needs...[Monitoring Appointments] I had my own appointment and it was quick
14 Eggs Frozen
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic seemed to be very well run, everyone was quite polite and really went out of their way to help me. They all were always there for me and supported me so much! It was a great experience and much different in a good way , than any medical experience I have had
I was really scared about doing egg freezing. All of my girlfriends have kids and I am still single and I was so scared about what I was going to hear. Dr. Styer really explained everything in a way that was so kind and helped me understand that this was not as scary as I thought.
Great personalize care and very attentive to my needs.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer was very good about taking his explaining everything with me. I never felt rushed and he made me feel like we had all the time in the world. It was such a great experience. Much better than I ever thought I would have!
Always feel free to ask him everything that comes to mind. He really answered every question I threw at him!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Boston.
I had my own appointment and it was quick
Chestnut Hill
Great relaxing atmosphere. Front desk receptionist [at CCRM Boston] was a delight and their financial coordinator Liz really helped me understand all the financial issues. There were no weaknessses. I wish I had've found them sooner!... He [Dr. Styer] and the clinic staff provided the best support and communication I have ever had. Either Dr. Styer or my nurse were always calling me with my results or if I had any questions or concerns. They tailored my care to my needs
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Great relaxing atmosphere. Front desk receptionist was a delight and their financial coordinator Liz really helped me understand all the financial issues. There were no weaknessses. I wish I had've found them sooner!
Dr. Styer and his staff always knew everything about me when I came to the clinic. They were so accommodating when I was had my emotional break downs. I do get emotional some times. Dr. Styer and staff literally held my hand through the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Roisin and Karen)
They were both very knowledgeable and always answered my questions. They were always sensitive to my needs
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
He and the clinic staff provided the best support and communication I have ever had. Either Dr. Styer or my nurse were always calling me with my results or if I had any questions or concerns. They tailored my care to my needs
He will always work to answer any of your questions and makes every crystal clear
birth control pill, antagonist, Gonal F and Menopur
He does have a preference for eSET to minimize risk for twins. I have a kidney condition and we have to avoid twins
15 Eggs Frozen
1 Egg Freezing (cancer)
The nursing staff [at CCRM Boston] was equally sensitive and empathetic to my situation. They really helped me through my ordeal. Even cried with me many times. I was very well supported to be the best I could be during the process...They made the process seamless from ordering my meds to my ultrasounds to my procedures. Truly perfect!...Very efficient, kind hearted people
15 Eggs Frozen
1 Egg Freezing (cancer)
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Very efficient, kind hearted people
My cancer diagnosis was devastating and I was quite fearful of what fertility treatment entailed for egg freeing. Dr. Styer coordinated my visits with him and my oncologist. He called me frequently to ensure I was ok physically and mentally. He really got me through this! I am so grateful.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
The nursing staff was equally sensitive and empathetic to my situation. They really helped me through my ordeal. Even cried with me many times. I was very well supported to be the best I could be during the process.
I was quite fragile during the process given my cancer diagnosis. I really needed someone to hold my hand. Dr. Styer was so sensitive to my needs and provided me all the support that I would have ever needed.
We did a birth control pills with Gonal F, menopur, and antagonist with Lupron cotrigger
8000 for treatment and 2000 for meds
Not applicable
Chestnut Hill
[The nurses at CCRM Boston are] So very accommodating and personable. Top notch compassionate for us!...Great atmosphere with new building, very calm colors. It was like a spa...natural cycle inseminations with donor sperm...Dr. Styer was so warm to my wife and I during all the visits...He really explains everything so completely and takes extra time to ask us how we are doing with the process. He really cared about our emotional well being.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Great atmosphere with new building, very calm colors. It was like a spa.
Dr. Styer was so warm to my wife and I during all the visits. We originally saw him at his other practice. And we followed him to CCRM Boston. He really explains everything so completely and takes extra time to ask us how we are doing with the process. He really cared about our emotional well being.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
So very accommodating and personable. Top notch compassionate for us!
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
He really focused on us as people and not only as his patients. During our visit with him, he really worked to make all of my treatments individualized to me. I never felt like a number. We felt well cared for!
Dr. Styer really went all the way to help us be comfortable and successful. He is awesome!
natural cycle inseminations with donor sperm
All covered by insurance
we did not get to that point
Chestnut Hill
The nursing team [at CCRM Boston] held our hands and were so compassionate...It was a very beautiful and calm space with soothing colors. Everyone were so polite and really made a point to say hello as we walked down the hall. Very welcoming atmosphere...We plan to do a protocol with Antagonist and Gonal F and Menopur
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
He was very engaging with me and my husband. He spent 20 min at the beginning just asking us questions about who we were and about our struggle with infertility. He really cared about who we were as people.
The nursing team held our hands and were so compassionate.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer really wanted us to have the best experience possible. He explained everything in detail and asked for our feedback about our experience in the clinic. He even said "I want your experience to be perfect here". That was so impressive to us!
We would just say that he made a doctor's visit unexpectedly enjoyable as we learned alot about infertility and how we can cope with it while being treated.
We plan to do a protocol with Antagonist and Gonal F and Menopur
covered by insurance
We are going to do PGS on our embryos and we will do single embryo transfer of healthy one
IUI, Donor Sperm
Uterine Fibroids, Other
Beautiful location Modern Clean Organized [CCRM Boston] ... [Nurse] Karen is truly amazing. She takes the time to relate and is a wealth of knowledge. She truly is amazing at her job....500 per iui...The one on one consultation time and regrouping time is amazing. Dr. Zimon knows my name and the size of my fibroids before I even walk in the door. She's on point and is truly an amazing physician...I walked into her office and she remembered every little detail there was.
IUI, Donor Sperm
Uterine Fibroids, Other
Beautiful location Modern Clean Organized
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
I saw Dr. Zimon when she was at Boston IVF. I waited for her to get into CCRM and made an appt. I wanted to continue to my fertility treatment with her. I didn't see her for 2 years and when we met again, it was like we didn't skip a beat. I walked into her office and she remembered every little detail there was.
Make an appointment