Genetic counseling: Offered
Manchester, NH 03103
South Shore Office
90 Libbey Parkway MA
Weymouth, MA 02189
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CCRM Boston to a friend?

3 doctors
2017 - 2019
3 IUI, 6 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
It is obvious we were a more difficult case, and Dr. Styer took the time to review our case, consult other doctors at CCRM and give us several options on ways to proceed. It was not a "one size fits all" treatment protocol, it was truly individualized...was very warm and understanding. He was patient and answered all of our questions. He thinks outside the box and was willing to try things that other clinics would not. He is very intelligent and trustworthy, we couldn't have been happier under his care.
We only experienced an issue with billing one time [at CCRM Boston]. We chalked it up to the growing pains of a new clinic. They resolved it quickly for us and we haven't had any issues since...since we used a donor from CCRM's database, the cost was less than using another bank...is a fairly new facility (I think it opened in 2017). The office is beautiful, everything is modern and new. The areas where I had retrievals were state of the art, as well as their lab and other technology.
2017 - 2019
3 IUI, 6 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer was very warm and understanding. He was patient and answered all of our questions. He thinks outside the box and was willing to try things that other clinics would not. He is very intelligent and trustworthy, we couldn't have been happier under his care.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Don't be afraid to ask questions, he is happy to answer all of them! He wants you to feel comfortable and educated on the treatment you are receiving.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
I felt like every member of the staff, including Dr. Styer was sensitive and caring. At previous clinics, we were given standard protocols without much thought. It is obvious we were a more difficult case, and Dr. Styer took the time to review our case, consult other doctors at CCRM and give us several options on ways to proceed. It was not a "one size fits all" treatment protocol, it was truly individualized.
Describe the protocols Aaron K. Styer used in your cycles at CCRM Boston and their degree of success.
I have poor egg quality. Other clinics were pushing us towards donor eggs and I had read about other things to try before we pursued that route. We wanted to try everything we could using my own eggs and if it didn't work, we would move onto donor eggs, knowing we gave it our all. Dr. Styer did two cycles with my own eggs (we had done 4 at other clinics), trying things like HGH and clomid. We did get one beautiful looking embryo, however, it tested abnormal. After we accepted that IVF with my own eggs was not a possibility, we moved onto donor eggs and are so happy that we did.
We truly love all the nurses and medical assistants at CCRM. Each person was so warm, caring, and helpful throughout this process. There were some very difficult times for us, and we felt fully supported and truly cared about by everyone there. We always had plenty of opportunity to sit with the nurses to review treatment, ask any questions. They always returned my phone calls promptly and I never felt rushed.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
CCRM Boston is a fairly new facility (I think it opened in 2017). The office is beautiful, everything is modern and new. The areas where I had retrievals were state of the art, as well as their lab and other technology.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston.
For cycles with my own eggs, we were covered by insurance. We paid out of pocket for donor eggs, but since we used a donor from CCRM's database, the cost was less than using another bank.
Describe Aaron K. Styer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Boston.
For our two donor egg transfers, we transferred one embryo each time. The first cycle we only had one embryo, so there was no need for a discussion. For our second transfer, we personally did not want to transfer more than one, so we were comfortable with his suggestion of a single embryo transfer.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Boston.
We only experienced an issue with billing one time. We chalked it up to the growing pains of a new clinic. They resolved it quickly for us and we haven't had any issues since.
Chestnut Hill

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston.

She [Dr. Zimon] was willing to engage with my ideas (both from research and from my previous experiences with other doctors) and never made me feel like I was being difficult or stubborn. Even though she is compassionate and passionate about success, she never sugar-coated the situation and was always realistic about expectations (even when it wasn't the easiest thing to hear). She was rational about what results we might expect and most importantly, though confident and optimistic, never over promised on what could be delivered.
CCRM Boston is not a large center...mostly everyone knows your name and there is a definite feeling of being treated as a person and not a patient number...The nursing staff is fantastic here at all levels. Everyone treated us like individuals and work incredibly hard. They are friendly and professional. It was again a major difference after coming from a large center where everything feels very impersonal and rushed. It was a delight to interact with them on monitoring and procedure days.
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Zimon is extremely thorough, highly intelligent, compassionate and was willing to work with my particular situation. She was willing to engage with my ideas (both from research and from my previous experiences with other doctors) and never made me feel like I was being difficult or stubborn. Even though she is compassionate and passionate about success, she never sugar-coated the situation and was always realistic about expectations (even when it wasn't the easiest thing to hear). She was rational about what results we might expect and most importantly, though confident and optimistic, never over promised on what could be delivered. I've had the experience of overly confident doctors and let downs, and I would much rather Dr. Zimon's approach. She absolutely made me feel like a partner during the whole process and I really appreciated it. She listened to my concerns and ideas, explained hers and worked to find a way we could meet in the middle if there were differences. I saw her at almost every appointment, she did all of my retrievals (not my IUI on my converted cycle - that was done by a wonderful nurse) and I always felt she was fully invested in my success. I highly recommend her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Don't be afraid to ask questions or for what all of your options are, Dr. Zimon is always willing to explain the process and reasons behind the treatment process and protocol.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
CCRM Boston is not a large center (unlike my previous experience at Cornell in NYC) - mostly everyone knows your name and there is a definite feeling of being treated as a person and not a patient number.
Describe the protocols Alison Zimon used in your cycles at CCRM Boston and their degree of success.
I did three cycles with Dr. Zimon at CCRM. I have fairly significant DOR as well as male-factor, because of this, the first two were banking cycles, and the third was intended to be a fresh transfer. We agreed to an early freeze on the first two cycles. For the first cycle I did estrogen priming with micro-dose lupron cycle with max stims of Menopur and Follistim and omnitrope. We retrieved 5 eggs, of which 3 were mature and 2 fertilized and were frozen. The second cycle (another banking) was again estrogen priming with max doses of Menopur, Follistim and omnitrope, but we used clomid instead of the micro-dose lupron. We retrieved 5 eggs on that cycle of which 3 were mature all fertilized and were frozen. The following cycle was to be a complete cycle with fresh transfer. We went back to the micro-dose lurpon cycle and dropped the Menupur and Follistim down to 225/225. Unfortunately, due to my DOR I didn't respond as well and only one follicle developed. We planned to retrieve it, but it became ready to ovulate so instead we did an IUI - which worked!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Elana)
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
I've been attending CCRM Boston for more than a year, and during that time they have grown a lot so I would say there were a few growing pains administratively. Nothing that had an impact on treatment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston.
Because of our insurance we had treatments mostly covered, but had to pay out of pocket for medications. I believe they were approximately $8000 per cycle.
Describe Alison Zimon's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Boston.
I didn't make it to a transfer, but Dr. Zimon is a proponent of elective single embryo transfer.

2019 - 2020
Dr. Styer always remembers who I am, information about my specific case, and is truly invested in my success...He was able to problem-solve why my first IVF was unsuccessful and how he would alter my treatment plan. Between two retrievals, I ended up with five ccs normal embryos. I had multiple failed transfers but Dr. Styer changed something each time and I felt that he was genuinely invested in my success. He ended up mimicking my IUI cycle where I conceived my son and I recently was able to graduate from the clinic. Dr. Styer is the RE to see in the Boston area. He’s incredibly caring but also informative and open to questions about treatment. He never once suggested donor eggs or surrogacy and made it clear to me that we would find a way to get me pregnant. I can’t thank him enough for not giving up on me.
The clinic [CCRM Boston] prefers single transfers, which we were in agreement with...The strengths of this clinic are the doctors, the embryologists, and some of the nurses. I would say the weakness is communication with the nurses who will coordinate your care. I never felt like I connected to any of them in my 1.5 years at the clinic and none of them remembered my case. I think it would be beneficial for nurses to be assigned specific patients.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
I initially saw Dr. Styer in 2015 when he was at MGH and was able to have a son while under his care. I returned to MGH in 2018 but did not have a good experience and decided to follow Dr. Styer to CCRM even though it was a significant commute. He was able to problem-solve why my first IVF was unsuccessful and how he would alter my treatment plan. Between two retrievals, I ended up with five ccs normal embryos. I had multiple failed transfers but Dr. Styer changed something each time and I felt that he was genuinely invested in my success. He ended up mimicking my IUI cycle where I conceived my son and I recently was able to graduate from the clinic. Dr. Styer is the RE to see in the Boston area. He’s incredibly caring but also informative and open to questions about treatment. He never once suggested donor eggs or surrogacy and made it clear to me that we would find a way to get me pregnant. I can’t thank him enough for not giving up on me.
Just set up a meeting and connect with him. He’s incredibly informative and willing to work your case.
Two antagonist protocols and added HGH to second retrieval cycle. Also added letrozole to increase second wave of eggs.
Sara and Imane are fantastic. They’re the ones you have contact with at each visit (in the ultrasound room and phlebotomy). They were my personal cheerleaders and I felt that they were invested in me and my success.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Insurance covered everything but ccs testing.
The clinic prefers single transfers, which we were in agreement with.

Embryo Freezing
Dr. Zimon's enthusiasm for her work is evident, and you can tell her mind is always working while you communicate with her. I always leave feeling hopeful, but with realistic expectations. She seems to truly care about her patients and has great bedside manner. I have never once questioned the calls she has made about my care, and having seen two doctors before her, I am aware that having confidence in your physician makes all the difference with your comfort during the IVF process.
When I first started coming to CCRM [Boston] it was fairly new, and I think they were still working some administrative kinks out. Due to personal scheduling, I wasn't able to start my cycles right away, but I now feel as though the clinic is running more smoothly and I am glad that I had to wait a little while...With so much information being presented to me in the beginning, I often felt overwhelmed, and either missed a few pieces of information, or some instructions for next steps weren't clearly presented. All the nurses are very pleasant and have never made me feel bad for calling to confirm information. They are compassionate professionals, and I am eternally grateful for their wisdom.
Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Ask lots of questions, and don't be afraid to confirm your understanding of the process. It's your body, and the entire process can feel daunting and overwhelming, but having knowledge is key.
I'm not sure if she has an amazing memory, or just takes really detailed notes that she refers to, but Dr. Zimon always remembers EVERYTHING, which is greatly appreciated when you are a complex case.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
When I first started coming to CCRM it was fairly new, and I think they were still working some administrative kinks out. Due to personal scheduling, I wasn't able to start my cycles right away, but I now feel as though the clinic is running more smoothly and I am glad that I had to wait a little while. I wouldn't hesitate to refer family or friends here!
Chestnut Hill

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston.

PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Zimon creates specifically individualized treatments for me and I know I was not treated like everyone else. She evaluated my PCO(S) and explained what it means to not have the (S) Syndrome. She works very hard to help me out to the best of her ability and even reached out to the Colorado headquarters of CCRM to ask about clinical trials they are doing for PCOS and whether I could participate.
During IVF cycles sometimes I have waited an hour however most of the time I am taken in for bloodwork and ultrasound within 20 minutes. The staff [CCRM Boston] truly cares and I feel like an individual and not a number. They spent a lot of time teaching me how to do injections, especially progesterone intramuscular shots which can be intimidating! The first place I had IVF cycles, nobody taught me how to fill a syringe or inject!
$500K+
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Zimon will truly listen and take your thoughts into account before creating an IVF or embryo transfer plan so please share all of your thoughts and any research you have done.
Dr. Zimon's care is very personal and I feel like she is very invested in getting me pregnant. She is very sincere and talks to me like she's known me for years. She is completely empathetic and cares deeply to try and help me get pregnant.
She used very low dose for egg retrieval IVF cycle and each time she has lowered the doses as I respond dramatically to the medications. During embryo transfer she did a histamine protocol which included Claritin, Pepcid, baby aspirin and vitamin A.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Jenna, Allison)
The nurses and staff are extremely caring and tried to answer my multitude of questions. Their response time was usually within 48 hours via email portal or telephone.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
During IVF cycles sometimes I have waited an hour however most of the time I am taken in for bloodwork and ultrasound within 20 minutes. The staff truly cares and I feel like an individual and not a number. They spent a lot of time teaching me how to do injections, especially progesterone intramuscular shots which can be intimidating! The first place I had IVF cycles, nobody taught me how to fill a syringe or inject! It really matters which clinic you choose! The two doctors did virtually all of my ultrasounds which was a great plus compared to the other two clinics that I did IVF cycles. Other clinics had technicians do ultrasounds.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston.
$15,000 - $20,000 IVF cycle w/ ICSI, Genetic Testing, etc.
My embryo's were genetically tested therefore they should have worked. Putting two embryos in could have put me at a high risk pregnancy carrying twins.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr. Styer was very upfront with me that he would only transfer one embryo at a time, and he went over the rationale and potential complications...conveyed genuine warmth and care for me the entire time. He explained things clearly and answered my many questions very patiently. He has a great sense of humor, often laughing with me at my nervous jokes and stories. He called me personally with the news of the positive pregnancy test, and we hugged when the first ultrasound showed a strong heartbeat.
Overall, the nurses [at CCRM Boston] were really kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. I broke down at two different points with two different nurses (one might have been a tech) and they were SO nice to me. It was really sweet. The only tiny thing is that I wish I would have had only one or two main point people rather than a handful. That said, it's not like there were dozens of people that i had to interact with - it still felt very much like a family business.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
I have only positive things to say about Dr. Styer and my experience being his patient. I really couldn't have asked for a better doctor and would absolutely go back to him again if need be.
Try to relax because you are in good hands.
Dr. Styer conveyed genuine warmth and care for me the entire time. He explained things clearly and answered my many questions very patiently. He has a great sense of humor, often laughing with me at my nervous jokes and stories. He called me personally with the news of the positive pregnancy test, and we hugged when the first ultrasound showed a strong heartbeat.
Because of my age and number of miscarriages, we went right to IVF after doing many tests. There was nothing to indicate why I was miscarrying other than my age. I did the work up, then the egg retrieval and genetic testing, then the transfer about a month later.
Overall, the nurses were really kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. I broke down at two different points with two different nurses (one might have been a tech) and they were SO nice to me. It was really sweet. The only tiny thing is that I wish I would have had only one or two main point people rather than a handful. That said, it's not like there were dozens of people that i had to interact with - it still felt very much like a family business.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic is easy to get to and has free parking, which is great considering how many times you have to be there. The waiting area, patient rooms, and consult rooms are clean and modern. The receptionists are friendly and helpful.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Boston.
I never had a problem scheduling appointments and I very rarely had to wait.
about 6K
Dr. Styer was very upfront with me that he would only transfer one embryo at a time, and he went over the rationale and potential complications. I was very relieved, actually, to not have to make the choice.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Felt accurately educated [by Dr. Styer] on the pros and cons [of Eset]. No real concern...Very personable, explains treatments and outcomes. After the failed transfer instead of just pushing through for the next cycle, he sat down with us in person... seems to genuinely care about his patients. He is pretty good at explaining the process, the next steps and what to expect during treatment. The only thing I found concerning was the push for genetic testing. I felt like it was presented more for their benefit than for ours, but it could just biases.
had to call the on-call nurse [at CCRM Boston] to get test results - this was a pretty big deal, and wish they'd just have called right away instead of making us wait until late in the evening...They are pushy about doing that genetic testing, and don't offer any sort of financial assistance...Compared to other places, the staff seems great and compassionate. I have no real complaints. I've had other clinics that don't return calls or speak back to you in a condescending tone. CCRM is nothing like that; they are all great people, understanding and helpful. I've had a good experience with them, and would recommend them to anyone who is going through this.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Personable Doctor who seems to genuinely care about his patients. He is pretty good at explaining the process, the next steps and what to expect during treatment. The only thing I found concerning was the push for genetic testing. I felt like it was presented more for their benefit than for ours, but it could just biases.
Discuss if genetic testing is the best way to accomplish the end goal in detail with him. We felt like if you had a large quantity of eggs, it would be a no brainer, but otherwise it's a gamble.
We had a fairly standard protocol from what we could gather. We had extra vials at the end of the retrieval, because one vial was go for a few days.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
The staff have all been genuinely great, compassionate and helpful even when calling off-hours with questions.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
In MA the costs are covered by insurance, but we had co-pays for visits and medications. The only thing not covered by insurance is the genetic testing at 3K per test. They are pushy about doing that genetic testing, and don't offer any sort of financial assistance. A 28% APR loan is NOT financial aid, it's highway robbery.
Felt accurately educated on the pros and cons. No real concern.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Boston.
Had a minor frustration with paperwork once. It was not the end of the world, but just slightly annoying once. We also had to call the on-call nurse to get test results - this was a pretty big deal, and wish they'd just have called right away instead of making us wait until late in the evening.

1 IUI, 4 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Zimon did a frozen single transfer of the best quality embryo of the four and it resulted in my daughter, and we have three more embryos in storage...She called us herself, on the weekend, to tell us the results of genetic testing and to congratulate us after a pregnancy resulted from the first transfer. When I expressed anxiety about “graduating” to an OB, she offered to let us return for one more appointment with her to get us past the timeline milestone for our previous missed miscarriage (resulting from spontaneous pregnancy while receiving care at another practice).
Dr. Zimon expressed great confidence in CCRM’s lab (which they are known for) and I reluctantly agreed to a five day freeze all cycle to test, even though historically that meant no embryos for me. We got two chromosomically normal embryos from the first retrieval...Sometimes I needed to be persistent in contacting the nursing staff. Also the handouts they give for medication are not always clear or user friendly...I was frustrated with communication with nursing staff at some points...But it does not affect my recommendation of the clinic. Just be persistent.
1 IUI, 4 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Zimon is phenomenal. She was patient, compassionate, explained everything well, and was confident yet realistic. The difference in her practice (as opposed to the ivf factory style practices) was most pronounced at the retrievals and transfers. The retrievals were calm and smooth. Once I was the only patient there for retrieval, and the other time I was one of two. This is a world of difference from the factory clinics where you feel like you are on an assembly line. During transfers at the factory clinics, I was told I had a weird bend in my cervix and they had a difficult time and used various catheters, which made the process stressful and uncomfortable, and had us leave right after. At Dr. Zimon’s practice, she noted that the bend was due to my bladder being too full, removed all the equipment, she and the embryologist waited in the room while the nurse took me to the bathroom to partially empty, and then started anew and the procedure was easy, then they let us stay in the room (reclined) for as long as we wanted. The factory clinic didn’t have the time to do what was needed to correct the situation and let me suffer instead.
Don’t hesitate to make an appointment!
Dr. Zimon is one of only two doctors at the practice and performed all ultrasounds herself during the monitoring phase of retrieval cycles, as well as the retrievals and transfers. She called us herself, on the weekend, to tell us the results of genetic testing and to congratulate us after a pregnancy resulted from the first transfer. When I expressed anxiety about “graduating” to an OB, she offered to let us return for one more appointment with her to get us past the timeline milestone for our previous missed miscarriage (resulting from spontaneous pregnancy while receiving care at another practice).
I had previously done three rounds of ivf at another practice resulting in few (1-3) mature eggs each cycle, fresh 3 day transfers due to the low number of embryos, and none that made it to day 5 to test/freeze, resulting in a single clinical pregnancy. Dr. Zimon expressed great confidence in CCRM’s lab (which they are known for) and I reluctantly agreed to a five day freeze all cycle to test, even though historically that meant no embryos for me. We got two chromosomically normal embryos from the first retrieval, and did a second freeze all retrieval before doing a transfer for fertility preservation, with the same results! Dr. Zimon did a frozen single transfer of the best quality embryo of the four and it resulted in my daughter, and we have three more embryos in storage .
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
It’s easy to get appointments, all staff are knowledgeable and helpful in person (nurses are a little difficult to communicate with between appointments), and it took a long time to get a refund that was owed.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston.
Insurance covered all but the genetic testing
Dr. Zimon felt strongly (it may have been a requirement, I can’t remember) that only a single embryo be transferred if it was a day 5 with genetic testing because the likelihood of pregnancy was relatively good and the potential complications that could result from a transfer of multiples was too great. I was convinced.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Boston.
I was frustrated with communication with nursing staff at some points, I can’t remember specifics. But it does not affect my recommendation of the clinic. Just be persistent.
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Styer was always enthusiastic and positive when we were having a bad day or days. He went out of his way to make us feel comfortable by explaining everything in detail and even went as far as drawing things out for us as well. We felt very empowered by him to dive into this journey without fear and without and any regrets.... Dr. Styer made a point to really ask us as "humans" how we were doing emotionally and how he could help us. We were so touch ed and impressed.
The clinic [CCRM Boston] is beautiful! Everything from the calmness of the receptionist to the nurses and the cleanliness of the facility was so refreshing. They got me into treatment in a smooth manner and I did not feel rushed!... It was great because they scheduled me to see Dr. Styer most time. I also saw his partner a few times as well and she was great too! Since the docs to the ultrasound, they give you feedback immediately.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
I would say that you can feel that he always has your best interests as his priority and will do all he can to make sure you have the best success.
After reviewing my history and prior treatments, Dr. Styer stopped to ask me and my husband how we were feeling about everything. In the other I was at before Dr. Styer, there was big rush to get to treatment and no one every asked about how we were coping with all of the stress of not getting pregnant. Dr. Styer made a point to really ask us as "humans" how we were doing emotionally and how he could help us. We were so touch ed and impressed.
Cetrotide, Gonal F, Menopur, genetic testing of embryos and frozen thaw transfer of normal embryo
The nurses always spent so much time with me to ensure that I understood everything and that we knew what we were doing. Their care was so much better than the clinic I was at before them. They really showed that they cared!
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
First off. The clinic is beautiful! Everything from the calmness of the receptionist to the nurses and the cleanliness of the facility was so refreshing. They got me into treatment in a smooth manner and I did not feel rushed! I have to say that my experience was so very memorable
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Boston.
It was great because they scheduled me to see Dr. Styer most time. I also saw his partner a few times as well and she was great too! Since the docs to the ultrasound, they give you feedback immediately. It is very nice!
All was covered
He advised that single transfer is as effective as two and is safer in certain patients. And he was right!

Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Styer and his staff were so very responsive to our phone calls and to our portal messages and they really showed us a "world class" experience and were so sensitive to us and really go us to pregnancy quickly...made a point of trying to do all of my procedures and ultrasound and really personalized my experience. We were so happy with our experience and felt like he and his staff really cared about us.
The nurses [at CCRM Boston] provided prompt responsiveness and incredible compassion to me at all times. I really felt like I was very capable and caring hands at all times...The clinic was very efficient and they really made my visits convenient for me. I am in the customer service industry and their customer service was top notch. They made feel like they really cared about us and put our care as their top priority
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
I would just say that you can feel empowered to ask him and his staff questions. They are great about answering all of your questions and making you feel listened to. They really care!
Firstly, Dr. Styer really focused on asking me everything about my history and really focused the questions and concerns that my husband and I had about infertility and the treatments. He also made a point of trying to do all of my procedures and ultrasound and really personalized my experience. We were so happy with our experience and felt like he and his staff really cared about us.
Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
The nurses provided prompt responsiveness and incredible compassion to me at all times. I really felt like I was very capable and caring hands at all times.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Boston.
It was great experience. I got to see Dr. Styer at each visit and go feedback from him and the nursing team then.
all covered by insurance
Yes, he was a big advocate for single embryo testing. We did genetic testing on embryos and we transferred one normal one to reduce risk of twins for my safety

Unexplained, Other
Dr. Styer takes his time with you, knows your history, and conveys compassion and empathy.... Dr. Styer is an exceptional physician. I just completed a retrieval and learned there are no eggs to send off to test. Despite this, I believe there is no other doctor I would want to treat me. There is no doubt in my mind that he is doing everything he can to help me have a baby. He is encouraging, thorough, treats you as a partner, and thinks critically at every turn how he may adjust for a better outcome. His communication skills are spot on.
Appointments are on time, the facility is easy to get to, ample parking, and the clinic itself [CCRM Boston] is immaculate. It feels very cutting edge. The reception staff are kind and helpful and the billing/insurance person is also eager to assist in any way possible. Liz does a great job of explaining benefits and options. She goes above and beyond in using her familiarity with the insurance billing process to help you resolve any issues.
Unexplained, Other
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer is an exceptional physician. I just completed a retrieval and learned there are no eggs to send off to test. Despite this, I believe there is no other doctor I would want to treat me. There is no doubt in my mind that he is doing everything he can to help me have a baby. He is encouraging, thorough, treats you as a partner, and thinks critically at every turn how he may adjust for a better outcome. His communication skills are spot on. I can also tell he is skilled at reading people. He knew just when he might offer a little more detail or assurance. He is warm, friendly, and understanding. He makes you feel like he’s truly rooting for you. Trying to conceive has been a long and difficult journey. If we try another cycle and it doesn’t work, I will know I received the best treatment possible, without a doubt.
Don’t hesitate. You’d be in great hands.
Agonist protocol (estrace, clomid, hgh, gonal f 300, menapur 150, cetrotide, double trigger (lupron and novarel)
All of the nurses I interacted with were friendly, kind, and compassionate.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic is CCRM Boston (not MGH) Appointments are on time, the facility is easy to get to, ample parking, and the clinic itself is immaculate. It feels very cutting edge. The reception staff are kind and helpful and the billing/insurance person is also eager to assist in any way possible. Liz does a great job of explaining benefits and options. She goes above and beyond in using her familiarity with the insurance billing process to help you resolve any issues.
We have some insurance to help with the cost but it’s minimal. We paid out of pocket for all meds and any pgs/ccs testing we would have done
We didn’t get that far

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
From our first meeting with him [Dr. Styer], he explained things in a simple way and laid out our options. There was no pressure to move forward, but when we did, Dr. Styer was at every appointment...even called me on a Saturday night to change a dosage after he reviewed my blood work. He has a wonderful bedside manner...was smart and friendly...We never felt like a number. He was confident that we could get pregnant but was also honest in regards to what it might take. I felt like the care I was getting was absolutely individual to me.
Strengths [at CCRM Boston] - you see the doctor for every appointment, it's small and personal, little wait time, modern/new/clean office space, trustworthy team...Cons - the location can be tricky to get to coming from the suburbs but better than Boston; I wish I could have emailed the doctor directly through the portal instead of the nurses...nurses were always so helpful...Karen was great at overall explanation and communication. The nurses seemed quite busy but were willing to stop and answer questions. I frequently used voicemail to ask a question and would get a call back fairly quickly.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer was smart and friendly. He explained things clearly and with compassion. We never felt like a number. He was confident that we could get pregnant but was also honest in regards to what it might take. I felt like the care I was getting was absolutely individual to me.
Don't be afraid to ask questions in your consultation or via follow-up. Dr. Styer is happy to take questions via phone or you can use the portal. Ask whatever you need to be comfortable.
From our first meeting with him, he explained things in a simple way and laid out our options. There was no pressure to move forward, but when we did, Dr. Styer was at every appointment and the nurses were always so helpful. Dr. Styer even called me on a Saturday night to change a dosage after he reviewed my blood work. He has a wonderful bedside manner.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Karen)
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Strengths - you see the doctor for every appointment, it's small and personal, little wait time, modern/new/clean office space, trustworthy team Cons - the location can be tricky to get to coming from the suburbs but better than Boston; I wish I could have emailed the doctor directly through the portal instead of the nurses but I understand why.
Paid out of pocket for CCS
eSET
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Boston.
I had to call to get my pregnancy test result. I waited all day for a call and then I called for the results and Dr. Styer called me back instead of the nurse. Waiting for a call back (or having to follow up) was not typical experience - they were normally on top of everything.

Male Factor, Other
Dr. Styer showed compassion and knew who I was at each visit. He had honest conversations with us, providing pros and cons for each treatment/procedure/option without swaying us in a specific direction, gave us the time to ask all of our questions and talked to us in a manner that we could fully understand. Dr. Styer as of date has completed all of my ivf cycle ultrasounds, the pre ivf procedures and egg retrieval procedure with the exception of two weekend visits that I saw another doctor.
Everyone [CCRM Boston] has been very caring, kind, compassionate and attentive during each visit. The primary receptionist is always very kind and helpful, however I have called a few times and the phone has been answered by someone else and I did feel as though they were a little short with me on the phone. The case manager who deals with the insurance portion of things has also been very great and made multiple phone calls to ensure my insurance coverage.
Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Take the time to ask all questions and voice all concerns, Dr. Styer will take the time with you without making you feel rushed in any way.
Dr. Styer, the nurse and the rest of the staff showed compassion for my individual case and struggles. I felt like they all truly cared about me and our outcomes.
Ivf fresh cycle - gonal-f, menopur, cetrotide, pregnyl trigger shot, Lupron trigger, cabergoline. - 12 eggs, 6 fertilized, 4 embryos at day 7. Day 7 embryo biopsy for comprehensive chromosome screening (due to 3 failed fresh cycles and 1 frozen cycle resulting in 1 chemical pregnancy and 1 miscarriage ) CCS result- all four embryos with normal chromosome. Plan for two embryo frozen transfer. Currently completing Lupron injections started at 10 and now at 5 units and estrogen patches, started at 1 and now at 3. Plan for IM progesterone and endometrin progresterone prior to frozen transfer which is scheduled in 15 days
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Karen Londergan )
Karen has been my primary nurse and has been absolutely amazing and has gone above and beyond for my specific case
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Everyone has been very caring, kind, compassionate and attentive during each visit. The primary receptionist is always very kind and helpful, however I have called a few times and the phone has been answered by someone else and I did feel as though they were a little short with me on the phone. The case manager who deals with the insurance portion of things has also been very great and made multiple phone calls to ensure my insurance coverage. She did go on vacation at one point and it did not seem like there was adequate coverage for her and my case got stuck in limbo until she returned which was frustrating. The girls in the lab are great at what they do and very nice. Embryologist called and provided information in a timely manner and answered questions
My cycle is covered under insurance with 80%co pay. We have paid ~$400 so far for appointments. Do to copay majority of my fresh cycle medications were out of pocket ~$2,500. CCS testing and freezing the embryos were not covered by insurance and the out of pocket cost ~$5,000. To complete the actual transfer from the frozen embryos ends up being another cycle and with my insurance it makes more sense to pay out of pocket ~$5,500 and the cost of meds that are covered by insurance were ~$400 copay
Due to our history Dr. Styer provides pros and cons of single vs multiple embryos transfer without swaying us in one way or another. We have decided to complete a two embryo transfer

2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Dr Styer is the most compassionate trustworthy and professional doctor...Dr Styer has treated us like humans from the beginning. He knew our records front and back, asked about how we are doing emotionally, described what his approach would be and why. Since meeting him we have done numerous tests that have provided us with great answers that are heading us on the right track for our first cycle with Dr Styer. He explains in detail every test, why we are doing it, what the outcome is and how to proceed all while being one of the nicest caring professionals I've encountered
I love everything about this clinic [CCRM Boston]. It is brand new so everything is new, state-of-the-art, clean and beautiful. I love that I feel that I am a human at this clinic and not just a number. It is not crowded ever. Anyone who calls you knows who you are exactly why they're calling and what they need from you. The doctors are always available the nurses are always available and they always do what they say they're going to. I love that everything takes place in this clinic there is not one thing that you need to do elsewhere.
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr Styer is the second ivf doctor my husband and I have been to. He differs in the best and every way possible than our first experience. Dr Styer is the most compassionate trustworthy and professional doctor. We started seeing him 2 months ago after a nightmare of an experience at a larger Waltham practice. Dr Styer has treated us like humans from the beginning. He knew our records front and back, asked about how we are doing emotionally, described what his approach would be and why. Since meeting him we have done numerous tests that have provided us with great answers that are heading us on the right track for our first cycle with Dr Styer. He explains in detail every test, why we are doing it, what the outcome is and how to proceed all while being one of the nicest caring professionals I've encountered. I can't wait for our first cycle with Dr Styer.
Have complete faith in him his team and process.
At my previous Doctor. I was never treated by him or nurses as more than a number or burden. Doctor Styer has made this process bearable again. He takes the time to get to know you and your partner, he asks about your emotions, he talks to you directly, he openly and whole heartedly is interested in getting you pregnant and takes the necessary steps to get there and explains everything he's doing and why. He is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. I have no doubt he and his team will bring us our miracle.
At our first meeting Dr Styer drew blood to see where my hcg levels were at after my miscarriage. Once I was at 0 and then got a normal period he did yearly bloodwork on my husband and I. Next we did a hysteroscopy to check my uterus, biopsy and do a mock transfer. From the biopsy we found out I have inflammation. And we also saw product of conception. We did a surgical hysteroscopy to clean out the uterus. Started antibiotics to get rid of inflammation. Next we are waiting to start the estrogen patches
Karen, Andrea, Ellen, jackie, jeannie, Jaime, both liz's are all fantastic. They are all very organized, compassionate, friendly, professional, knowledgeable and treat you like they've known you for years.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
I love everything about this clinic. It is brand new so everything is new, state-of-the-art, clean and beautiful. I love that I feel that I am a human at this clinic and not just a number. It is not crowded ever. Anyone who calls you knows who you are exactly why they're calling and what they need from you. The doctors are always available the nurses are always available and they always do what they say they're going to. I love that everything takes place in this clinic there is not one thing that you need to do elsewhere.
Everything has been covered under insurance
Chestnut Hill

Dr. Styer always greets me with a smile and cares about my comfort and level of understanding at every step of the process. He understands the nuances of my particular case which I greatly appreciate and takes all of these details into thoughtful consideration. I feel like I am in very capable hands and very at ease when I am in his care... each decision thus far has been made based on my medical history, age, current relationship status, etc. and in consideration of my schedule which has felt perfectly in line with everything I could have hoped and more.
CCRM is a great place to get care. It is a lovely place with great staff and easy to get to. I am always comfortable and at ease and everyone is incredibly welcoming and friendly. The facility is very nice and parking is a breeze...Everyone at CCRM is incredibly kind and considerate. I can't say enough good things about them...The costs were very much in line with what I expected, and in some cases much less than I had feared...I feel like I am in very capable hands and very at ease when I am in his care.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Know what you want in your doctor and do your research so that you can build a rapport with him right away because he is so easy to connect with - it is worth it. And as is the case with all fertility care, try to have realistic expectations, but remain hopeful.
Dr. Styer is incredibly warm and considerate. He spends as much time with you as needed and cares about you as a person as well as a patient. He is exactly who you want as a clinical partner in this journey.
We are still working through these details, but each decision thus far has been made based on my medical history, age, current relationship status, etc. and in consideration of my schedule which has felt perfectly in line with everything I could have hoped and more.
Chestnut Hill

Dr. Zimon took a great deal of time to meet with myself and my husband to discuss our fertility options. She was direct but supportive while also being optimistic....It is clear that she has a deep understanding of the impact of infertility on clients....During the second round of the IUI it was not clear whether or not I needed to give myself a trigger shot. I had to call and speak to the on call doctor, which happened to be Dr. Zimon, to get this information.
The clinic [CCRM Boston] is beautiful and Liz at the front desk is incredibly nice. For the past three visits, we have had to wait close to 30 minutes to be seen...There have been a few experiences where we have not gotten all of the information we needed when moving forward with a portion of treatment. The nurses have been incredibly apologetic in these situations; however, not having all the information we needed did create additional stress during an already stressful times.
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
I have no complaints! She has been wonderful to work with! She has been incredibly supportive throughout this process. It is clear that she has a deep understanding of the impact of infertility on clients.
I would suggest asking as many questions as possible!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Karen, Andrea, Ellen)
My husband and I have enjoyed working with Karen and Andrea. They have both been incredibly understanding and supportive throughout this process. There have been a few experiences where we have not gotten all of the information we needed when moving forward with a portion of treatment. The nurses have been incredibly apologetic in these situations; however, not having all the information we needed did create additional stress during an already stressful times. There was also an occurrence when I had to remind the nurse that I was working with that I need to also have blood work in addition to the ultrasound to monitor my follicle growth.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic is beautiful and Liz at the front desk is incredibly nice. For the past three visits, we have had to wait close to 30 minutes to be seen. While we understand that there are often waits when seeing doctors and nurses, there was little explanation as to why we were waiting.
$25 copay for visits with Dr. Zimon and procedures
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Boston.
When I went in for blood work 2 weeks after my first IUI, I was told that I would get the results by 12. I did not get a phone call from anyone, so at 3:15 I called CCRM to ask for my results, which were negative. During the second round of the IUI it was not clear whether or not I needed to give myself a trigger shot. I had to call and speak to the on call doctor, which happened to be Dr. Zimon, to get this information.

1 IVF, Donor Sperm, Surrogacy
Dr. Z[imon] had great manner, but the nursing staff didn't. It seemed like the provider would say one thing and the nurse would say another. It was hard to get clear answers...was attentive but didn't help with advocacy or information in our case. She moves really quickly and wasn't always able to break thing down in easy to understand language. As mentioned, the communication between her and the rest fo the staff was not good...We transferred after two missed cycles due to poor communication.
Poor communication between the provider and the nursing staff [at CCRM Boston] resulted in two missed cycles for us. We got calls for apologies but nothing changed...was one of the most expensive places in Boston. I don't remember costs, but I remember thinking if they actually provided a boutique service, then maybe the additional cost was worth it. I didn't receive a boutique services, so I left...It's a new clinic so has a lot of bells & whistles. There were really obvious growing pains that weren't addressed when we were there, and I'm not sure expanding the offices at the time was the best. I hope they've since done better work to ensure good flow of information and keeping everyone on track.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Zimon was attentive but didn't help with advocacy or information in our case. She moves really quickly and wasn't always able to break thing down in easy to understand language. As mentioned, the communication between her and the rest fo the staff was not good.
If she communicates something to you, ask how and when it will be communicated to the support staff as well as what to do if there are differences being communicated back to you.
Dr. Z had great manner, but the nursing staff didn't. It seemed like the provider would say one thing and the nurse would say another. It was hard to get clear answers.
We transferred after two missed cycles due to poor communication.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
Poor communication between the provider and the nursing staff resulted in two missed cycles for us. We got calls for apologies but nothing changed.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston.
CCRM was one of the most expensive places in Boston. I don't remember costs, but I remember thinking if they actually provided a boutique service, then maybe the additional cost was worth it. I didn't receive a boutique services, so I left.

10 Eggs Frozen
I was quite overwhelmed about trying preserve my fertility. Most of my friends have kids and I have been feeling really down about being single and not doing anything to ensure becoming a parent in the future. Dr. Styer really took the time to discuss with me and to validate my feelings. He really listened to me and even held my hand when I cried here and there:) He was very compassionate
The clinic [CCRM Boston] was really well run from being on time to learning about the finances. There was never any questions in my mind as to what I was going to be doing. Everyone was so nice too! They were all so professional and really made sure all the details were handled well.... The nursing care was outstanding. I felt like they really cared about me. I have always felt like a number at other clinics. But here, it was definitely different!
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
He was so very personable and really explained everything well. Every time I saw him, I felt as though I learned something more about myself and really felt well cared for. It was great experience. I did not think I would enjoy going to the doctors' office so much!
I would say to be very open about what you do and do not know. I would also say to ask all questions that come to mind.
Birth control pills Cetrotide, Gonal F Meniopur
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic was really well run from being on time to learning about the finances. There was never any questions in my mind as to what I was going to be doing. Everyone was so nice too! They were all so professional and really made sure all the details were handled well.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Boston.
It was great because the doctors do all the ultrasounds and give you feedback on the spot
I paid for it all since I did egg freezing
not applicable
Chestnut Hill

Dr. Styer was really responsive to us in every way...He changed his schedule around to see me for a procedure. He really took care of every part of our care. He also always knew what was happening with us...Dr. Styer and his team realy tailored our testing and treatment to what we were comfortable with...We never felt like a number
They [the monitoring hours at CCRM] were very quick and easy and only the doctors did your scan. That is such a nice touch...The clinic was very efficient, very calming colors. Like a spa. Everyone was so friendly! The financial team was awesome and really helped us understand all of the financial aspects of treatment. There are no weaknesses. Such a great experience!...The nurses spent multiple hours to show us my wife and I how to do the meds and what we needed to do. They did a great class on PGS and injections and answered phone calls promptly. We had great care
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer was really responsive to us in every way. He called s back to answer our questions. He changed his schedule around to see me for a procedure. He really took care of every part of our care. He also always knew what was happening with us.
He is such a great support and advocate fro your care. Always feel free to ask any questions you want to askj
Dr. Styer and his team realy tailored our testing and treatment to what we were comfortable with. They were always available to answer our questions and just made us feel like we were their only patients. We never felt like a number. In clinic I was in before we saw Dr. Styer, we felt like it was factory. That's whay we went to CCRM. At CCRM, they really made us feel like an individual.
Antagonist, gonal F 150 menorpur 75
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Karen and Rosin)
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Boston.
They were very quick and easy and only the doctors did your scan. That is such a nice touch.
all covered by insurance
Yes, he advised eSET with PGS normal embryo
Chestnut Hill

I Dr. Styer spent extra time with me and went out of his way to see me for most of my visits. I had a really great experience. Even when I did not understand something, he went out of his way to make it really clear for me. I felt like he really cared....he would call me personally and walked me through everything. He really gave me the extra attention I never got before from other doctors...He is really responsive
Everyone on the [CCRM Boston] team was on point from day one. They all knew who I was and what my issuers were. I never felt like a number. They really cared for me well and were really sensitive to my anxiety...The clinic is really well run and they greet you and personally and know who you are when you arrive. Everyone there is refreshing to speak with. and woirk with. The atmosphere is also very relaxing!
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
II would just say that he really took my care to another level that I had not ever experienced. Everything I needed, he provided and even more. If you feel like you are not connecting with your RE now, you should see Dr. Styer. He is really responsive
Dr. Styer spent extra time with me to explain what testing we need to and described why we needed to get the testing. Whenever I had a questions that the nurses could not answer, he would call me personally and walked me through everything. He really gave me the extra attention I never got before from other doctors
Birth control, cetrotide, gonal F, menopur
Everyone on the team was on point from day one. They all knew who I was and what my issuers were. I never felt like a number. They really cared for me well and were really sensitive to my anxiety
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
it was completely covered by my insurance
yes, we had a big conversation about this. He really knew all the studies and showed me that it the best option in select women
Chestnut Hill

He [Dr. Styer] really went through every detail of our history and made a point to stop several times to clarify any questions we had. It was by far the best experience my wife or I had as patients...As the husband, I really appreciated how well Dr. Styer handled my wife's anxiety and provided her with all the answers she was looking for. She is somewhat anxious at baseline and he really helped her confidence and patience. Excellent experience!
The clinic [CCRM] was very relaxing. We also really enjoy talking with Liz who did the insurance benefits. She really knew what she was talking about. We also enjoyed the positive vibe of the front desk receptionist Liz. She was so nice and so accommodating. The overall clinic feel was relaxing...[nurses] No weaknesses. Karen really explained everything really well and put us at ease....We did vivelle dots, Gonal F, Menopur, ganirelix, lupron co trigger
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
I would say that you should be very open with him and ask as many questions that come to mind. He is extremely open. I was impressed at how humble he was given his wealth of knowledge.
We were referred to Dr. Styer by one my physician colleagues who saw him. They relays how impressed they were of how detail oriented he was and how well he listened. I must say that my wife and I were not disappointed. He really went through every detail of our history and made a point to stop several times to clarify any questions we had. It was by far the best experience my wife or I had as patients.
We did vivelle dots, Gonal F, Menopur, ganirelix, lupron co trigger
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic was very relaxing. We also really enjoy talking with Liz who did the insurance benefits. She really knew what she was talking about. We also enjoyed the positive vibe of the front desk receptionist Liz. She was so nice and so accommodating. The overall clinic feel was relaxing
We did embryo banking
Chestnut Hill

Dr. Styer really knew our history and made us feel like we had known he and his staff for years. He made a point to review all of my prior tests with me and share how he planned to tailor fit my treatment plan...Dr. Styer really took the time to get to know us and to answer every question we had...He really showed so much enthusiasm and excitement in talking about infertility.
We really felt valued and respected by everyone there [at CCRM Boston]...She [nurse at CCRM Boston] really put us at ease to review all the testing we planned and to organize when we would come in for testing.The CCRM Boston space was beautiful and very calming. Everyone there knew who we were and really went the extra mile for us...He and his staff paid special attention to every detail of who we were from the initial phone call to when we first met with Dr. Styer and his nurse. We really felt valued and respected by everyone there.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer really took the time to get to know us and to answer every question we had. Make sure you ask him all that you may be uncertain. He really showed so much enthusiasm and excitement in talking about infertility.
We left out prior fertility center as it seemed like a big IVF factory. We went to see Dr. Styer at CCRM Boston after a friend of ours recommended him highly. He and his staff paid special attention to every detail of who we were from the initial phone call to when we first met with Dr. Styer and his nurse. We really felt valued and respected by everyone there.
He recommended do a antagonist protocol with both Gonal F and Menopur and recommended doing PGS to help select the best embryos which are geneticaly normal
She really put us at ease to review all the testing we planned and to organize when we would come in for testing.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
They are covered by insurance
It was so great to meet with him as his area of expertise is eSET. He shared a few studies he recently published in this area. This is was so reassuring to have an expert in this area treating us!
Chestnut Hill

He [Dr. Aaron Styer] spent a lot of time talking with my husband and I on several occasions in his office, as well as over the phone...is very compassionate and empathetic. He shared his own personal experience with IVF and the struggles he and his wife went through. He has protocols that are fresh, and isn’t afraid to think outside the box. He takes the patience input genuinely and seriously.
Poor communication with nursing staff [at CCRM Boston]. Specifically, delayed calling in meds to pharmacy and lack of education about medication administration...everything is done on the premise; your doctor does all of your ultra sounds; personal attention; high tech embryology lab. Weaknesses: Communication amongst nursing staff...He [Dr. Aaron Styer] spent a lot of time talking with my husband and I on several occasions in his office, as well as over the phone.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer is very compassionate and empathetic. He shared his own personal experience with IVF and the struggles he and his wife went through. He has protocols that are fresh, and isn’t afraid to think outside the box. He takes the patience input genuinely and seriously.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions and advocate for yourself. We know our bodies better than anyone.
He spent a lot of time talking with my husband and I on several occasions in his office, as well as over the phone.
He did the micro dose Lupron flare protocol with estrogen priming. He felt this would jumpstart my follicle growth. He also recommended I use HGH to help improve my egg quality.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Karen )
We had some communication issues with nursing. They were slow to respond via telephone and email. We had to stay on top of them.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Strengths: High success rate; everything is done on the premise; your doctor does all of your ultra sounds; personal attention; high tech embryology lab. Weaknesses: Communication amongst nursing staff.
Copayments for meds, HGH was all out of pocket. Had to pay out of pocket for CCS testing.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Boston.
Poor communication with nursing staff. Specifically, delayed calling in meds to pharmacy and lack of education about medication administration.

10 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Styer was so down to earth and really made all of our visit very conversational. This really out me at ease and I think helped me understand everything best. He also made sure he saw me for almost every visit ...I was so nervous about freezing eggs and was really overwhelmed about the whole thing. Dr. Styer made me feel so comfortable from first time we first met. He really helped me be at ease.. He really helped me understand all of my options and was so patient answering all of my questions
Making appointments and doing ultrasounds and blood and my retrieval was seamless. Everything was in one space [at CCRM Boston]! Also the underground valet parking was such a great treat! No weaknesses . My experience was really great!...The team was outstanding. They did great educational sessions for the meds.. I really felt very supported every step of the way....I was so nervous about freezing eggs and was really overwhelmed about the whole thing.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
He was so kind and so patient and and was very compassionate.
birth control pills, lupron, gonal F, menopur, novarel trigger
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Making appointments and doing ultrasounds and blood and my retrieval was seamless. Everything was in one space! Also the underground valet parking was such a great treat! No weaknesses . My experience was really great!
It was covered by my works plan
Chestnut Hill

I like Dr. Zimon a lot, we've done once cycle that went well, basically as expected. Genetic testing proved the embryos were not viable. We have a plan in place already to start the next cycle. I am ramping up my personal health to make the next cycle more successful....There were a few times where my chart could have been reviewed before my appointments....Tested for ovulation, estrogen priming, 3 shots of lupron and then full doses of menapure and Gonal-F. HCG trigger.
A few times I saw the other doctor for ultrasounds, who is a male, which I was not expecting. It turned out fine, just wish I had been prepared. The clinic [CCRM Boston] is well decorated and always looks clean...There were a few times where my chart could have been reviewed before my appointments....When initially getting all of my records transferred it was a struggle for them to find a few things they had received. Also a refund check was mailed to the wrong city.
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Ask a lot of questions regarding things you don't understand and she will explain them to you.
Dr. Zimon is very personable and talks to me like I would expect to be talked to.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
A few times I saw the other doctor for ultrasounds, who is a male, which I was not expecting. It turned out fine, just wish I had been prepared. The clinic is well decorated and always looks clean.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston.
Insurance covered most things.
None