Selling medication is not offered

Manchester, NH 03103
South Shore Office
90 Libbey Parkway MA
Weymouth, MA 02189

Dr. Z[imon] had great manner, but the nursing staff didn't. It seemed like the provider would say one thing and the nurse would say another. It was hard to get clear answers...was attentive but didn't help with advocacy or information in our case. She moves really quickly and wasn't always able to break thing down in easy to understand language. As mentioned, the communication between her and the rest fo the staff was not good...We transferred after two missed cycles due to poor communication.
Poor communication between the provider and the nursing staff [at CCRM Boston] resulted in two missed cycles for us. We got calls for apologies but nothing changed...was one of the most expensive places in Boston. I don't remember costs, but I remember thinking if they actually provided a boutique service, then maybe the additional cost was worth it. I didn't receive a boutique services, so I left...It's a new clinic so has a lot of bells & whistles. There were really obvious growing pains that weren't addressed when we were there, and I'm not sure expanding the offices at the time was the best. I hope they've since done better work to ensure good flow of information and keeping everyone on track.
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Zimon was attentive but didn't help with advocacy or information in our case. She moves really quickly and wasn't always able to break thing down in easy to understand language. As mentioned, the communication between her and the rest fo the staff was not good.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
If she communicates something to you, ask how and when it will be communicated to the support staff as well as what to do if there are differences being communicated back to you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Z had great manner, but the nursing staff didn't. It seemed like the provider would say one thing and the nurse would say another. It was hard to get clear answers.
Describe the protocols Alison Zimon used in your cycles at CCRM Boston and their degree of success.
We transferred after two missed cycles due to poor communication.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
Poor communication between the provider and the nursing staff resulted in two missed cycles for us. We got calls for apologies but nothing changed.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston.
CCRM was one of the most expensive places in Boston. I don't remember costs, but I remember thinking if they actually provided a boutique service, then maybe the additional cost was worth it. I didn't receive a boutique services, so I left.
What specific things went wrong at CCRM Boston?
Alison Zimon
CCRM Boston
Chestnut Hill

I like Dr. Zimon a lot, we've done once cycle that went well, basically as expected. Genetic testing proved the embryos were not viable. We have a plan in place already to start the next cycle. I am ramping up my personal health to make the next cycle more successful....There were a few times where my chart could have been reviewed before my appointments....Tested for ovulation, estrogen priming, 3 shots of lupron and then full doses of menapure and Gonal-F. HCG trigger.
A few times I saw the other doctor for ultrasounds, who is a male, which I was not expecting. It turned out fine, just wish I had been prepared. The clinic [CCRM Boston] is well decorated and always looks clean...There were a few times where my chart could have been reviewed before my appointments....When initially getting all of my records transferred it was a struggle for them to find a few things they had received. Also a refund check was mailed to the wrong city.
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Ask a lot of questions regarding things you don't understand and she will explain them to you.
Dr. Zimon is very personable and talks to me like I would expect to be talked to.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM Boston.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
A few times I saw the other doctor for ultrasounds, who is a male, which I was not expecting. It turned out fine, just wish I had been prepared. The clinic is well decorated and always looks clean.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston.
Insurance covered most things.
Describe Alison Zimon's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Boston.
None
What specific things went wrong at CCRM Boston?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Boston.
Alison Zimon