Selling medication is not offered

Manchester, NH 03103
South Shore Office
90 Libbey Parkway MA
Weymouth, MA 02189

Dr. Zimon is an incredible and brilliant physician! We sought her help after a horrible experience at Boston IVF. We had such a personal experience throughout the entire process at CCRM. We had drastically better results after switching to her and am now pregnant!... She gets to know your case personally and becomes very invested in it. She does her own ultrasounds every morning and adjusts your dosage and care plan according to your body.
CCRM clinic is new and beautiful. The lab is top notch and the embryologists are involved in your case. They discuss outcomes with you (which was not typical at least with my prior clinic). They also do a wonderful job at transfer as they made the experience very calming and memorable for us.... CCRM nursing staff was always very responsive, knowledgeable, and pleasant to work with.... Injections included gonal-f, menopur, dexamethasone, and cetritide. She adjusted dosages based on my morning ultrasounds. She also put me on metformin for PCOS which my prior physician said I did not need. For trigger, I used Lupron and hcg.
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Maintain hope
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Describe the protocols Alison Zimon used in your cycles at CCRM Boston and their degree of success.
Chestnut Hill

He [Dr. Aaron K. Styer] heard me out and acknowledged my experience...presented like a "business man" when I first met him but I decided to go with him...seemed highly skilled and well trained as a reproductive endocrinologist. He was supportive and caring...Recommendation of supplements as well as use of growth hormones, calcium chelation and a few other meds in the treatment to improve egg quality. It did render two embryos when past cycle with previous doctor led to none.
Friendly and helpful team [at CCRM Boston] from front desk staff to lab tech, nursing and REs. Knowledgeable REs. Easy access/parking...Chesnut hill location includes OR so all treatments are at the same location...[nurses were] Pleasant, helpful, supportive...PGS was $3750 for 3-5 embryos. ICSI was covered by insurance...[Dr. Aaron K. Styer] heard me out and acknowledged my experience.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
He seemed highly skilled and well trained as a reproductive endocrinologist. He was supportive and caring. He presented like a "business man" when I first met him but I decided to go with him because of the previous qualities.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
not sure
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
He heard me out and acknowledged my experience.
Describe the protocols Aaron K. Styer used in your cycles at CCRM Boston and their degree of success.
Pleasant, helpful, supportive
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Friendly and helpful team from front desk staff to lab tech, nursing and REs. Knowledgeable REs. Easy access/parking. ICSI was covered under contract with BCBS when it was not at the previous clinic. Chesnut hill location includes OR so all treatments are at the same location.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston.
PGS was $3750 for 3-5 embryos. ICSI was covered by insurance ($3000 less for me than at the previous clinic). Unsure otherwise
Describe Aaron K. Styer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Boston.
Chestnut Hill
Dr. Styer has excellent bedside manner. He has always taken the time to address each of our concerns, and makes himself available for follow up questions/concerns after our meetings. He has always acknowledged and empathized with our disappointment with our outcomes and is honest with us about what is going on and what options we have as we move forward...He continually checks in to make sure we are comfortable with our plan and communicates if there are changes during the cycle.
In general, very good communication. You can always get a live person during business hours to help navigate your needs. Front desk and nurses [at CCRM Boston] did their best to be accomodating during morning monitoring and time sensitive procedures/appointments. I liked that morning monitoring were by appointment, not walk in... Produced 6 eggs, 4 embryos, then 2 poor quality day 7 blasts that they did not biopsy
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
While we are obviously devastated at the outcome of our cycles, we have been very happy with Dr. Styer. We have seen many fertility doctors along our journey, and we have found him to be one of the most communicative, compassionate, and honest. We trust his judgement and also appreciate that we are part of the decision making of our treatment plan. He continually checks in to make sure we are comfortable with our plan and communicates if there are changes during the cycle.
Do not be afraid to ask questions and have your concerns addressed. Dr. Styer will work hard to make sure you are comfortable with the treatment plan and takes your concerns/personal and medical situations into account.
We had 2 cycles. First cycle, I was primed with estrogen patch, then took omnitrope for egg quality. Then I took high dose gonal f and menopur for about 11 days, with cetrotide to inhibit ovulation. Had HCG (10K units and lupron co-trigger. Produced 6 eggs, 4 embryos, then 2 poor quality day 7 blasts that they did not biopsy (said too poor quality). Second cycle: primed with estradiol PO, took omnitrope for longer time, lupron. Then again, high dose gonal-f and menopur. HCG trigger-10K units. Retrieved 6 eggs, 2 fertlized, no blasts.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
The nursing staff was much better than any other nursing staff I have worked with through my infertility journey. I had 1 or 2 primary nurses (Jen and Renee), but also others I spoke to. Their communication with me has been excellent. They returned my calls always the same day, and almost always within a couple hours. I felt like they were invested in my journey, and I felt very comfortable asking them questions. It meant a lot to me when one of them expressed her condolences after my second cycle did not produce any blasts again.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
In general, very good communication. You can always get a live person during business hours to help navigate your needs. Front desk and nurses did their best to be accomodating during morning monitoring and time sensitive procedures/appointments. I liked that morning monitoring were by appointment, not walk in.
on top of usual IVF and medication costs, I also had to pay extra for services that had no insurance coverage, such as omnitrope (very expensive) and calcium ionophore to activate my eggs.
Sadly, I did not get to embryo transfer because I never made any blasts for transfer.
Framingham

Dr Styer takes the time to discuss my progress with me at each appointment. He also took his time with explaining our results from our previous clinic and all of the testing we had done. He answers all of our questions thoughtfully and thoroughly. He speaks compassionately to us and makes us feel like we are important.... I had gone through a Lupron Flare and one other protocol at another clinic and I hadn’t produced any eggs (low AMH). By the time we got to CCRM, we were ready to move to donor eggs when it was suggested by Dr Styer.
This clinic [CCRM Boston] is new and beautiful. You feel welcome as soon as you walk in. It is smaller than some other clinics so you feel like a person and not a number. Sometimes the appointments can run late but the trade off of being at a smaller clinic where the nurses are available to answer your questions in person is worth it.... The nursing staff is always available to answer questions. They are kind and compassionate and they don’t make you feel crazy for asking any sorts of questions.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
By the time we met with Dr Styer, we had gone through two unsuccessful IVF cycles at another clinic and a consult at a second clinic. As soon as we met Dr Styer, we knew we would be staying with CCRM. He was realistic with us about expectations and our course of treatment, but also compassionate to our situation. He is easy to talk to and answers questions thoughtfully. When we had some minor scheduling and communication issues with other professionals at CCRM, he was quick to resolve them.
Make your appointment with him ASAP
I had gone through a Lupron Flare and one other protocol at another clinic and I hadn’t produced any eggs (low AMH). By the time we got to CCRM, we were ready to move to donor eggs when it was suggested by Dr Styer. We are in the middle of a donor egg cycle now. I completed a mock cycle last month with good results. This involved Lupron, Progesterone, Crinone, Ultrasounds and an Endometrial Biopsy. All procedures are performed by Dr Styer so we could discuss the results immediately.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Julie Gold)
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
This clinic is new and beautiful. You feel welcome as soon as you walk in. It is smaller than some other clinics so you feel like a person and not a number. Sometimes the appointments can run late but the trade off of being at a smaller clinic where the nurses are available to answer your questions in person is worth it.
We are in a donor egg cycle, so with insurance covering some of the costs we have to pay about 25,000. This includes payments to the donor egg clinic.
He strongly suggested (in fact it felt like the only option) doing a single embryo transfer. He said the odds were not any better for us if we were to do a multiple embryo transfer.
Framingham

Dr. Zimon is very compassionate and caring. She has made me feel heard and validated regarding my frustrations with the TTC Process....I just completed my first IUI with Dr. Zimon. I did a baseline ultrasound on day 3 of my cycle. Then took letrozole days 3-7 of my cycle. I went in on day 9 for a monitoring appointment. I then went in for two additional monitoring appointments on days 12 and 15. I was able to administer the trigger shot on the evening of day 15 and did IUI on day 17. I did not see Dr. Zimon at all the day of my IUI.
The clinic [CCRM Boston] is newer to the area and it shows because in my first month or two there during the testing phase, things seemed to be disorganized. I would come in for an appointment but I would leave not really understanding what the next step was --I found myself having to call back to speak with my nurse to make sure I understood what was coming next.... If it wasn't for me calling to advocate and ask for very detailed instructors, I worry that my testing wouldn't have been completed in a timely manor and we would have had to come back for multiple unnecessary visits.
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Zimon is very compassionate and caring. She has made me feel heard and validated regarding my frustrations with the TTC Process. CCRM is a newer facility in Boston and it shows because things can seem disorganized at times. If it wasn't for me calling to advocate and ask for very detailed instructors, I worry that my testing wouldn't have been completed in a timely manor and we would have had to come back for multiple unnecessary visits. The nurses are very caring and I feel like family there! The online portal has room for improvement as lab results are not posted automatically.
Ask questions!
It had been a frustrating process just to get to CCRM because my OB gave me the old age advice "wait a year, then we'll talk about referring you out." I finally decided to seek out treatment on my own and as soon as I met with Dr. Zimon she made me feel heard and validated.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic is newer to the area and it shows because in my first month or two there during the testing phase, things seemed to be disorganized. I would come in for an appointment but I would leave not really understanding what the next step was --I found myself having to call back to speak with my nurse to make sure I understood what was coming next.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston.
I am very lucky that I have very good insurance coverage for infertility treatments.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Boston.
During the diagnostic testing period, the clinic failed to fully explain the logistics of the genetic testing that was being asked of me and my husband. They had scheduled me for some bloodwork and I indicated that I would like my genetic testing to be done at the same time. It was not until I already had a needle in my arm that they told me that the timing of my husband's genetic testing was crucial (it needed to be done within 24 hours of mine). I had to go back the next week to do the genetic testing due to this error.
Framingham
From the moment we walked into the office, we felt supported, understood, and encouraged that Dr. Zimon and her staff would work tirelessly to help us to achieve our goal of having a baby...Dr. Zimon, who approached her care for us with a sense of optimism and realism....We cannot say enough about the incredible experience that we had at CCRM Boston...Dr. Zimon told us early on, the process of trying to overcome infertility can bring any couple to their knees, and she could not have been more accurate; however, we feel so lucky to have had Dr. Zimon
The clinic is beautiful and very welcoming. We had no complaints! The office is clean and inviting and the front desk staff is incredibly friendly. The procedure rooms were also very clean and well set up....we were continuously impressed with each member of the CCRM Boston team: from Liz at the front desk who always greeted us with a smile, to the nurses who made themselves available to answer our questions big or small, to the lab technicians who promptly provided critical information to us and to our doctors, to our embryologist whose excitement about the growth and development of our embryos may have surpassed our own,
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
We cannot say enough about the incredible experience that we had at CCRM Boston. From the moment we walked into the office, we felt supported, understood, and encouraged that Dr. Zimon and her staff would work tirelessly to help us to achieve our goal of having a baby. As we began our process, we were continuously impressed with each member of the CCRM Boston team: from Liz at the front desk who always greeted us with a smile, to the nurses who made themselves available to answer our questions big or small, to the lab technicians who promptly provided critical information to us and to our doctors, to our embryologist whose excitement about the growth and development of our embryos may have surpassed our own, and of course, Dr. Zimon, who approached her care for us with a sense of optimism and realism. We feel forever indebted to the entire team for helping us to achieve our biggest dream of having a healthy child. We are honored that our son Charlie is CCRM Boston's first baby and look forward to supporting CCRM Boston as they provide the best care for couples who are also trying to have a child. Dr. Zimon told us early on, the process of trying to overcome infertility can bring any couple to their knees, and she could not have been more accurate; however, we feel so lucky to have had Dr. Zimon and her staff help pick us back up after every challenge we faced. "Thank you" will never, ever, be enough for making our most important dream and the best adventure of our life become a reality.
Alison Zimon
Allison [Zimon] has been really exceptional. She takes the time to understand and support my individual fertility needs and goes out of her way to provide solutions and alternate proposals.... Allison is very attentive and is present at every appointment. She even performed my hysteroscopy herself. She has provided legal referrals for managing fertility options during a divorce. Allison has been very supportive and her vast experience is apparent at every interaction.
CCRM is relatively new so I think they are still working out some administrative challenges. It is difficult to get a nurse on the phone without playing phone tag for a few days.... Everyone is extremely nice and well intentioned. The facility is very clean. There is also a financial consultant that explains the health care coverage and out of pocket expenses which I had not had in the previous clinic I worked with. The clinic spends a lot of time educating their patients on the process which is a huge improvement from the other clinic I worked with. This is a relatively new location so administratively there are some inefficiencies. It is difficult to reach a nurse directly without playing phone tag.
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Be transparent about your needs and concerns.
Allison has been really exceptional. She takes the time to understand and support my individual fertility needs and goes out of her way to provide solutions and alternate proposals.
Not yet initiated
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston.
$15000 for out of pocket IVF cycle (not yet completed)
Describe Alison Zimon's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Boston.
Due to my bicornuate uterus, eSET is the safest option for me and the fetus.
Framingham
Dr. Styer really too the time to explain everything to us in a detailed way. He always asked us if we have questions and he really validated our feelings. He also made himself available for phone calls whenever we needed... He and his staff really took their time to get to know us. They even follow up with us after the first visit to see if we had any questions. He made us feel like a family member. We were so impressed
The clinic [CCRM Boston] was such a relaxing an friendly environment. Everyone really enjoyed working there and sent such positive energy to us. We felt so well cared for there. There were no weaknesses. Everything was done perfectly there.... They were quite organized They provided the most complete care I have ever had... It was a quite organized process and Dr. Styer saw me for each of my ultrasounds
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Our experience was simply the best we have every had anywhere else. He and his staff really took their time to get to know us. They even follow up with us after the first visit to see if we had any questions. He made us feel like a family member. We were so impressed
I would say that he really asks you how your are feeling often. That was very important to us to have a doctor like him who did not push meds into us without first checking in to see how we wee doing. You can always be yourself with him and feel empowered to ask him anything that comes to mind.
estogen prime antagnist, gonal f,m menorpur lupron trigger
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
They were quite organized They provided the most complete care I have ever had
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic was such a relaxing an friendly environment. Everyone really enjoyed working there and sent such positive energy to us. We felt so well cared for there. There were no weaknesses. Everything was done perfectly there.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Boston.
It was covered by insurance
Yes, he is a big advocated for elective single embryo transfer. We even found that he had published many articles on this subject. S impressive

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Zimon is caring and compassionate. She is exceptionally knowledgable in the world of reproductive medicine, and is able to explain intricate medical details in terms understandable by patients. She takes the time to get to know her patients, both medically and personally and is truly invested in their happiness and success...From the outset, Dr. Zimon prescribed Ovidrel trigger shots as needed prior to our IUI procedures. After the 6th failed IUI, her professional recommendation was that we move forward with IVF.
While we have had a very positive experience at CCRM-Boston overall, there have been a handful of missteps along the way. The biggest misstep occurred at the start of our journey when both the nursing staff and our doctor failed to identify the need for an updated immunization until 8 months after the initial bloodwork had been completed. This error ultimately resulted in a 3 month delay of our treatment timeline...Each cycle costs (at time of review) is $1360, which includes bloodwork, monitoring, sperm thaw, sperm wash, and the IUI procedure itself.
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Don't hesitate to be open and honest and forthcoming with your questions. Dr. Zimon will handle them with care and answer them thoroughly.
From the day that we met her, Dr. Zimon took great care to learn about us not only medically, but on a personal level. Each and every time she sees us, it is clear that she is familiar with our case inside and out. Dr. Zimon doesn't rely on my chart to know who I am or my medical history. She takes the time to learn about my family and me as a person, making it known that I am more than a number or a medical record.
From the outset, Dr. Zimon prescribed Ovidrel trigger shots as needed prior to our IUI procedures. After the 6th failed IUI, her professional recommendation was that we move forward with IVF. Unfortuantely, due to limitations in our insurance coverage, we were forced to continue with 6 more cycles of IUI. At this point, Dr. Zimon prescribed a low dose (2.5 mg) of Letrozole. We then did 3 failed IUI cycles with a high dose (7.5 mg) of Letrizole. Our treatment is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are anxiously awaiting to hear when it is safe for us to resume treatment.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM Boston.
As a whole, we have had a very positive experience with Dr. Zimon's nursing team. The majority of the nurses we have worked with have been knowledgable, kind, and familiar with our case history. However, we have had a handful of miscommunications with select members of the nursing team. One of whom is no longer employed at CCRM.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
From the minute you walk in the door at CCRM-Boston, you are immediately treated as a person and not just a patient. From the front desk staff to the phlebotomists to the nurses and doctors, everyone takes the time to know you by name and welcomes you in with a smile. For families like mine who have been there longer than we had planned, we just know that every person in the clinic is routing for our success.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston.
All expenses have been paid out of pocket due to lack of insurance coverage for LGBT fertility treatments. Each cycle costs (at time of review) is $1360, which includes bloodwork, monitoring, sperm thaw, sperm wash, and the IUI procedure itself.

2018 - 2020, Unsuccessful
Dr. Zimon always made sure we understood everything she was talking about and made time for our questions. She is very straightforward but also warm in her manner...We had a communication issue midway through that caused a lot of anxiety on my part. When we finally met with her and talked about it she was very apologetic and has since made every effort to stay in touch.
The [CCRM Boston] monitoring hours were all in the morning which was sometime very inconvenient for me. Most appointments went fast, sometimes there was a long wait and a sense of disorganization at the office...The front desk staff changed a lot, some were better than others in coordinating and relaying messages. I know there were communication issues between the nurses, front desk staff and Dr. Zimon and I fell through the cracks a couple of times with messages not getting. We talked about it with Dr. Zimon and they have made some changes at the office and have tried to improve the situation.
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Make sure the office is getting the messages to her, make sure you understand what information the office needs for insurance to go through seamlessly and don't assume they will keep track of all of that.
I have a thyroid issue and that complicated things a little with coordination and timing. The IVF stimulation phase went well, the retrieval and embryo results were better than expected. She was confident about doing a modified natural cycle for the first transfer which was unsuccessful. We will go ahead with another transfer attempt but with the full hormone replacement protocol as well as antihistamines and steroids.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM Boston.
The office was really busy and seemed chaotic and uncoordinated.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Boston.
The monitoring hours were all in the morning which was sometime very inconvenient for me. Most appointments went fast, sometimes there was a long wait and a sense of disorganization at the office.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston.
Insurance "covers" IVF in MA, but we still had tons of costs, from co pays, to extra appointments outside of the actual IVF appointments. Medications were very expensive even with the insurance and we paid out of pocket for one since it would have been even more with insurance.
I trust her to do single embryo.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Boston.
Several attempts to get in touch with Dr. Zimon were unsuccessful after our initial infertility diagnosis and later when I had a thyroid problem that needed to be addressed. This resulted in delays, as she thought we were trying to take time, which then resulted in further insurance delays.
Manchester

She [Dr. Alison Zimon] makes you feel as if you're her only patient. The care I receive from her is far superior to my previous clinic...She is very easy to talk to and explains all details of your treatment. The care I've received from her is so much more than my pervious clinic. She actually listens to my concerns and is willing to try other protocols. My first cycle with her resulted in the most embroys making it to freeze out of the 3 cycles I've had! I have not had a transfer yet but I am very hopeful that she will help us get our miracle baby.
We had 36 retrieved, 24 mature, 18 fertilized & 8 blasts to biopsy & freeze [at CCRM Boston]. Currently waiting on chromosome testing results...The only weakness so far has been with the billing department. They forgot to submit a bill to insurance but they fixed the issue quickly. So far, I've had a great experience overall...I was supposed to have bloodwork at one of my appointments but they told me they didn't have an order for it. At my next appointment, I was told that I should have had it done at the previous appointment (like I thought). It wasn't anything that was going to delay my cycle so it wasn't a big inconvenience.
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Don't be afraid to advocate for yourself. She will listen!
She makes you feel as if you're her only patient. The care I receive from her is far superior to my previous clinic.
My stim protocol started with 150 follistim & 150 menopur for the first 2 days, then tapered down after each monitoring appointment. I stated cetrotide on day 4 and did a dual trigger of hgc & lupron. She monitored my cycles very closely, aso to not over stim me, which happened in the past. I respond very well to stims and we were trying to avoid OHSS. We had 36 retrieved, 24 mature, 18 fertilized & 8 blasts to biopsy & freeze. Currently waiting on chromosome testing results.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The only weakness so far has been with the billing department. They forgot to submit a bill to insurance but they fixed the issue quickly. So far, I've had a great experience overall. .
Manchester

Dr. Styer is a very open and transparent physician and makes it clear from the the first minute that he is always transparent and is always enthusiastic about our care and our family. I really really love how engaged he is with us and how much he cares...One of our friends saw Dr. Styer and said he was so kind and competent about LGBT issues. Well....they were correct!!! He was just so easy to work with and so patient with my wife. He really helps us have hope about getting pregnant and that our rights and sexual orientation would be respected.
My coordinator and nurse [at CCRM Boston] really provided the best care for us. She was quite thorough and really paid attention to the details of care...The clinic is so well run and they were always so courteous. The staff all seemed to be so happy to be working there that it really rubbed off on us and made us even more enthusiastic. The clinic is also beautiful and really made us feel like we were at top notch center...Letrozole 5 mg and IUI with donor sperm
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
I would just say to be very upfront with questions and what you need as a patient. He is very accommodating and will always listen to what you have to say!
My wife,Nancy and I were at another clinic before seeing Dr. Styer and they were so ignorant towards us as a LGBT couple. One of our friends saw Dr. Styer and said he was so kind and competent about LGBT issues. Well....they were correct!!! He was just so easy to work with and so patient with my wife. He really helps us have hope about getting pregnant and that our rights and sexual orientation would be respected.
Letrozole 5 mg and IUI with donor sperm
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
My coordinator and nurse really provided the best care for us. She was quite thorough and really paid attention to the details of care
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
We did IUI and did not do an embryo transfer