Selling medication is not offered

1060 Marsh Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
650-646-7500

2022, Unknown Success
I have always felt comfortable with Dr. Tazuke in our visits and feel like I can ask my questions. Sometimes our telehealth visits have felt a bit rushed (when we are discussing test results) but I know that she is very busy...currently in stimulation for IVF, prepping for egg retrieval. I believe I am on an antagonist protocol. Priming was several estrogen patches and 3 Ganirelix shots about a week before my period. Current dosage is 75 IUs of Menopur and 225 IUs of Follistim per day, and I will be adding Ganirelix in a few days...
CCRM SF is an extremely efficient clinic. Every time I go there, I am amazed at the speed with which I am in and out (in a good way)...The portal is a little clunky but it's relatively easy to send messages and responses are always quick...she [nurse] is very responsive and always gets back to me very quickly whenever I have questions. All of the nurses have been very helpful and I never have to wait long for a response. My visits to the clinic and ultrasounds have always been pleasant...
How was your experience with Salli Tazuke at CCRM San Francisco?
I am currently in the process of treatment (IVF, stimulating for egg retrieval) so I cannot comment on any results. However, I have always felt comfortable with Dr. Tazuke in our visits and feel like I can ask my questions. Sometimes our telehealth visits have felt a bit rushed (when we are discussing test results) but I know that she is very busy.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Salli Tazuke at CCRM San Francisco?
Be ready with your questions and know that you can also ask follow up questions later in the portal. Use your time with her wisely.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Salli Tazuke at CCRM San Francisco?
I am always greeted warmly and during my in-person visits/procedures, Dr. Tazuke has always made me feel very comfortable.
Describe the protocols Salli Tazuke used in your cycles at CCRM San Francisco and their degree of success.
I'm currently in stimulation for IVF, prepping for egg retrieval. I believe I am on an antagonist protocol. Priming was several estrogen patches and 3 Ganirelix shots about a week before my period. Current dosage is 75 IUs of Menopur and 225 IUs of Follistim per day, and I will be adding Ganirelix in a few days. Trigger is set to be a mix of HCG and Lupron. We have briefly discussed approaches to prep for the frozen transfer. Since I have endometriosis, Dr. Tazuke recommended either laparoscopic surgery or Lupron shots prior to transfer; I have not decided yet on which treatment strategy to pursue.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Margaret)
Margaret has been great, she is very responsive and always gets back to me very quickly whenever I have questions. All of the nurses have been very helpful and I never have to wait long for a response. My visits to the clinic and ultrasounds have always been pleasant.
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
CCRM SF is an extremely efficient clinic. Every time I go there, I am amazed at the speed with which I am in and out (in a good way). Everyone, from the receptionist to the phlebotomist to the nurses to the doctors, are efficient and professional. I always feel like I am in good hands. Communication has been very good overall, although sometimes I've had to wait a little bit to get some answers from the financial coordinator. The portal is a little clunky but it's relatively easy to send messages and responses are always quick.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Salli Tazuke at CCRM San Francisco.
IVF cycle ($18,992) - includes CCS testing of 3-4 embryos (will be more if testing more embryos) and 1 year of frozen storage, $5000-$6000 for medication, $5392 for frozen embryo transfer, will be additional costs for hysteroscopy
Describe Salli Tazuke's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM San Francisco.
I believe only eSET is allowed at the clinic, which I am fine with.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM San Francisco.
I had one test done - the ReceptivaDX test - which was sent to a special lab. I was told that I would have my results in 2-3 days, and I waited for over a week with no word. I got an email from the lab itself about a bill, but still no results. So I contacted the clinic for an update and the next day they sent me my results. I wished I had received them sooner, when they were clearly ready sooner, as I was really anxious about receiving that information.

2022, Successful
Dr. Tazuke is a very caring doctor. She always thinking of patient's needs...microdose lupron protocol...retrieved 19 eggs, 14 matured, 10 fertilized, 7 fertilized eggs turned to be blast and 4 embryos with high quality passed the genetic test...single embryo transfer...very advanced surgical skills. After egg retrieval and uterine polyps removal surgeries, I even did not have any spotting on my underwear...
CCRM's strengths are they have very good lab with advanced fertility technique which other labs does not...Weakness: The portal system of CCRM always go down. CCRM should hire more software engineer to maintain this system...My nurse Elana is very responsible and take care of my case step by step. She is very detail-oriented person...very grateful of Dr. Tazuke and Dr. Salem. Both of them have a very advanced surgical skills...
How was your experience with Salli Tazuke at CCRM San Francisco?
I had my first cycle at other clinic but failed. My amh is 2.0-2.3 and AFC is around 18. The first cycle I did at other clinic ended up with zero embryo. Then I went to see Dr. Tazuke at CCRM. The protocol she planned for me is very perfect and eventually I retrieved 19 eggs, 14 matured, 10 fertilized, 7 fertilized eggs turned to be blast and 4 embryos with high quality passed the genetic test. The four embryos are 5AA,5AA,5BA,5BB. I very appreciate Dr. Tazuke's help! She is very professional and knowledgable. Also, she takes care of her patients very much and always thinking of patient's needs first. She is the best doctor I have ever seen! I have a hyman tissue outside of vagina since I was born. I went to see many doctors and they all think it is fine. But I was very worried about this tissue could give my delivery a hard time. After vagina exam, Dr. Tazuke suggested me to do a small surgery to correct the position of this hyman tissue otherwise I would have a blood bleeding issue after delivery. She does not want me to suffer a painful during the vagina delivery and this hyman tissue makes my sexual life for a long hard time. Finally, she asked Dr. Salem who was on duty of my egg retrieval did the surgery on my hyman tissue. I was very grateful of Dr. Tazuke and Dr. Salem. Both of them have a very advanced surgical skills. After egg retrieval and uterine polyps removal surgeries, I even did not have any spotting on my underwear! The doctors at CCRM are amazing!
Trust your doctor and express all your thoughts and needs with Dr. Tazuke. She will help you a lot.
Dr. Tazuke is a very caring doctor. She always thinking of patient's needs.
The protocol I used is called microdose lupron protocol. I had four days vivelle patch and changed each one every other day. Then on day 4, I had the cetrotide injection. The first four days are priming treatment. The purpose of it is to suppress the eggs to the same baseline so they could grow up at the same pace. Then every morning I had 20 iu micro dose lupron injection and took one tablet of Dexamethasone. Every night I had 225 gonal F and 0.3 ml Omnitrope and 20iu micro dose lupron. I had the blood work and ultrasound exam every other day at CCRM. I was triggered at day 10 of stimulation. Finally I retrieved 19 eggs, 14 matured, 10 fertilzied, 7 embryos and 4 passed genetic test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Elana)
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
CCRM's strengths are they have very good lab with advanced fertility technique which other labs does not. I believe CCRM has the top 1 lab among all fertility clinics around the states. CCRM has a highly reputation and long history in fertility area. The founder of CCRM dr. Schoolcraft is a legend in this world. Weakness: The portal system of CCRM always go down. CCRM should hire more software engineer to maintain this system.
I have fertility insurance so only cost me hundred of dollars.
single embryo transfer

2020 - 2022, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Jun is] definitely an expert in her field. However, she tends to get easily defensive when questioned about reasoning or benefits of certain treatments. At times, her recommendations seemed driven more by business acumen than medical profession...She rarely took responsibility nor apologized for her staff's mistakes although some of them were more serious...
CCRM doesn't support multiple embryo transfer unless there's a minimal chance for twins...~$20k per retrieval, ~$8k per transfer excl. medications...Strengths: clear leader in the field, believe in alternative treatments incl. acupuncture & supplements, well structured...Procedures, timelines, and expectations weren't set and managed property as nurses weren't aligned with treating doctors
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
She's definitely an expert in her field. However, she tends to get easily defensive when questioned about reasoning or benefits of certain treatments. At times, her recommendations seemed driven more by business acumen than medical profession. She seems to approach the overall IVF journey as matter of fact rather than showing empathy and compassion. She rarely took responsibility nor apologized for her staff's mistakes although some of them were more serious. In the end we just referred to her as Dr Robot as she seemed so unemotional and purely operational.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
She'll most likely get the job done. Just remember to keep advocating for yourself and don't expect any warmth or compassion.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
IVF is a very emotional, physical, and mental rollercoaster. It would have made a big difference to be treated with empathy and concern.
Describe the protocols Sunny Jun used in your cycles at CCRM San Francisco and their degree of success.
First retrieval: standard CCRM protocol Second retrieval: lower dosage Transfer: antihistamine protocol
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: 3 in total, ranging from not bothered, decided independently of treating doctor, and finally great)
Third time's a charm - our third and final nurse was finally great and took good care of us. The first one neither understood nor cared for her work. The second one made decisions and recommendations that weren't in line with the doctor's guidance.
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
Strengths: clear leader in the field, believe in alternative treatments incl. acupuncture & supplements, well structured Weaknesses: clinic almost runs like a corporation so it's tough to get face time with treating doctor outside of procedures, horrendous on-boarding as new nurses didn't seem to know their own standard processes, hired dedicated resource to improve patient experience but he never responded to or followed up on feedback
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco.
~$20k per retrieval, ~$8k per transfer excl. medications
Describe Sunny Jun's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM San Francisco.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM San Francisco.
Procedures, timelines, and expectations weren't set and managed property as nurses weren't aligned with treating doctors. Valuable time was wasted as it was often hard to get in front of the doctor to discuss and/or follow up on next steps.

2022, Unsuccessful
Sunny Jun was referred by family and close friends. I went to her without reading reviews nor questioning anyone's experience. It was a disaster. She has NO empathy. Literally behaved like a BOT. Her instructions for medications does not match with what the NPs or Co-ordinators who communicate. You cannot get a response her directly...Doctor said "X" and coordinator added more and I was questioned by Dr on my ability to follow instructions
CCRM and in general Sunny Jun has std protocols ( one size fits all)...Multiple follow ups are required to get answers from patient co-ordinators. Overall, a TERRIBLE experience...Blood draw is seamless. Baseline scan - usually NPs take care of these. Pretty good. Getting medical records - Painful ( multiple follow ups are required) Clinic - Good labs Communicating medication etc : Poor. Lack of attention to details.
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
Very poor experience. I wish I could have known this before engaging with Sunny Jun.I would not recommend anyone to go there except for the state of the art labs She lacks empathy, her conclusions to run tests without a need seems to be a pattern/ exploitative with questionable practices as OBGYNs and 8 other fertility clinics wouldnt see a need to run the tests that she recommended. Impossible to reach for any questions/ instructions. If you forget to ask in your apt, good luck getting your answer. She does not explain her plan/protocol clearly. Most of the times why "X" is recommended is not clear. She does not follow up nor conclude the diagnosis. Multiple follow ups are required to get answers from patient co-ordinators. Overall, a TERRIBLE experience.
Please have empathy and try to position yourself in patient's shoes. If you cannot handle patient volumes, either add more docs or reduce your patient intake. Try to give the care the patients deserve!
Sunny Jun was referred by family and close friends. I went to her without reading reviews nor questioning anyone's experience. It was a disaster. She has NO empathy. Literally behaved like a BOT. Her instructions for medications does not match with what the NPs or Co-ordinators who communicate. You cannot get a response her directly. CCRM and in general Sunny Jun has std protocols ( one size fits all). She did not care to see if there was a real need for hysteroscopy etc. I have met 10 other doctors and none seem to think i need hysteroscopy for example. There werre multiple other situations. The min you say you have insurance, they try to push you to get every test possible without understanding the rootcause and bill the insurance.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Jennie, Ellie)
Totally messed up communicating prescription. Doctor said "X" and coordinator added more and I was questioned by Dr on my ability to follow instructions
N/A I had insurance
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM San Francisco.
I was recommended an overdose of medication by coordinator. Doctor was not aware and coordinators also added medication which i was not supposed to be on.

2021, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Jun] lays out the all the facts and circumstances, takes time to carefully explain what to expect, what is going on, what can be done, and allows the my partner and I to digest the information before making any decisions. While she does provide her recommendations, she also provides alternatives so that as a patient, I can choose what I am comfortable with. This is makes me feel like I am still able to control my body, rather than being treated as just another patient going through the IVF machine...
The clinic facility [CCRM San Francisco] feels clean and spacious and appropriately equipped. While a lot of patients go through every hour, everything feels completely sanitary and never crowded...My primary nurse coordinator Ellie is great...She is super organized and will make sure that you complete all the paperwork correctly and respond to any questions timely. All the nursing staff that I have interacted with at CCRM have been very nice...
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
I have completed 2 egg retrievals so far and frozen a few genetically normal embryos. There are a few things in particularly that makes me really appreciate Dr. Jun's approach: 1) I think she laid out a good strategy that works for me and my partner. At my age and with my already diminished ovarian reserve, she suggested that we figure out how many children we potentially want to have and work on creating enough embryos to be able to realize our goals. This way, I am currently only focused on the success of each IVF cycle based on the results from each retrieval. I have not done implantation yet and don't have to deal with the disappointments from any unsuccessful attempts. Emotionally, this keeps me much more focused and balanced. Once I have collected a sufficient number of embryos, I would move on to the next phase. While this approach is designed to collect my eggs sooner rather than later to ensure higher quality, it has the added benefit of avoiding that feeling of having to start all over from square one if there is a failed implantation. 2) Dr Jun suggested that I get tested for endometriosis after the completion of the first retrieval. I appreciated that she waited to see the results from 1 cycle before suggesting this, especially given that the test was not covered by insurance. This made me feel like Dr. Jun is also sensitive to how much the patient has to spend on this process. Dr. Jun makes it clear that the body is slightly different every cycle, so it is not an exact science when trying out different protocols from one cycle to the next. I have been put on different protocols each time, presumably based on prior cycle's results and additional diagnostic information obtained regarding my endometrial condition. However, it would be helpful to hear from Dr. Jun or my nurse coordinator what is being considered to arrive at the decisions behind the changes to each cycle's protocol, medication changes, dosage changes, etc. Providing a little more insight and helping the patient understand the protocol better would help ease the suspicion that the whole process might be based on random guesswork.
Be as prepared as possible with all the questions you have. Dr. Jun will cover the basics and answer all the questions you have, but it is up to the patient to drill into the details. If you're the type of person that cares about the details, it is best to come prepared to each scheduled meeting, given that you would probably only interact with Dr. Jun once, maybe twice, throughout each cycle.
All my encounters, including Zoom meetings and diagnostic procedures, with Dr. Jun have been very professional and courteous. She lays out the all the facts and circumstances, takes time to carefully explain what to expect, what is going on, what can be done, and allows the my partner and I to digest the information before making any decisions. While she does provide her recommendations, she also provides alternatives so that as a patient, I can choose what I am comfortable with. This is makes me feel like I am still able to control my body, rather than being treated as just another patient going through the IVF machine. IVF is a challenging process for any woman, and Dr. Jun's approach has kept me from developing resentment towards this long journey.
I don't feel like I have a good understanding of the rationale behind my treatment strategies and protocols used in each cycle. This is an area where I think Dr. Jun could spend some time with the patient to explain at the beginning of each cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Ellie)
My primary nurse coordinator Ellie is great. She has been doing this for a long time and does a great job of hand holding me through each step. She is super organized and will make sure that you complete all the paperwork correctly and respond to any questions timely. All the nursing staff that I have interacted with at CCRM have been very nice. I have a real fear of needles and an oddly positioned ovary that makes it dreadful to go into the clinic frequently for the mandatory in-cycle blood work and ultrasounds. However, the staff has been so empathetic and tries their best to ease my anxiety and discomfort. This makes the word's difference for me, and is probably one of the biggest reasons that I recommended another friend to also seek fertility treatment at CCRM.
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
The clinic facility feels clean and spacious and appropriately equipped. While a lot of patients go through every hour, everything feels completely sanitary and never crowded. I have only experienced long wait times (close to an hour past my scheduled appointment) a couple of times when the clinic runs behind schedule. I have not had any negative experience with any staff member; all the staff members are on top of things and trying to help me make the best out of this less than ideal journey that I am not particularly enthused about going on. I am dealing with some billing issues that I believe was processed in error; however, I don't know if the error originated with the clinic's billing department or my insurance carrier.
My costs are covered by insurance, so I am responsible for my annual deductible up to the out of pocket maximum. The only cost that was not covered was the Receptiva test to diagnosis the possibility of endometriosis. However, the clinic was very upfront about communicating that this would not be covered by my insurance.
We have not reached this stage nor discussed the approach to embryo transfer.

2021, Successful
I received extremely individualized and personal care. Dr. Jun remembered the details of my case, followed up personally and promptly, tested and adjusted my meds regularly and provided me with options throughout the process...We did our own research and asked a lot of questions, pushed back a few times, and even assembled a panel of outside physicians to have in our back pocket. Dr.Jun answered all our questions with the most recent and up to date data, she worked with us every time we had a concern or constraint, and we ditched the other doctors very quickly. We had *insane* outcomes for our age/histories but that's not what drives this feedback - it was the process of working with her
Lisa [nurse at CCRM San Francisco] never disappointed me. She is *extremely* responsive and I say that as someone who works constantly including very early in the morning, late in the evening, and on the weekends. I had a few special med situations (traveling, needing meds on very short notice due to changes in protocol, pharmacies not having enough supply) and she took care of everything so it was never a problem for me. She and Dr.Jun are a very good team which also makes things extremely smooth - Lisa always knew what Dr.Jun told me or wanted.
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
Dr.Jun is an incredible physician and I say this as someone who knows they are a demanding patient. We did our own research and asked a lot of questions, pushed back a few times, and even assembled a panel of outside physicians to have in our back pocket. Dr.Jun answered all our questions with the most recent and up to date data, she worked with us every time we had a concern or constraint, and we ditched the other doctors very quickly. We had *insane* outcomes for our age/histories but that's not what drives this feedback - it was the process of working with her. We knew with full conviction that she did everything to optimize our outcomes before we even had them (and I'm serious, we had bonkers good results....)
To trust that she is an actual legend who is fully invested in your case. Which is hard to do for such an intimate and vulnerable thing. She is there to work with you, and trusting her/letting her is the best thing you can do for yourself.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Lisa Glaspie )
Lisa Glaspie is a legend. Again, I know I am a difficult patient - I would email constantly, I always had questions, I'm a freak who likes to double check everything....and Lisa never disappointed me. She is *extremely* responsive and I say that as someone who works constantly including very early in the morning, late in the evening, and on the weekends. I had a few special med situations (traveling, needing meds on very short notice due to changes in protocol, pharmacies not having enough supply) and she took care of everything so it was never a problem for me. She and Dr.Jun are a very good team which also makes things extremely smooth - Lisa always knew what Dr.Jun told me or wanted.
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
I loved CCRM SF (in Menlo). I never once had to wait for an appointment which is a huge deal given how often you have to be there. The front desk staff are lovely and efficient. The phlebotomy team is *INCREDIBLE*. I have never had a painless blood draw before and I ONLY had painless blood draws at CCRM. I have no idea how they do it but they do. The office itself is very nice and clean and pleasant. Even the financial department is really lovely.
I believe it is on the higher end. We opted for everything and spent ~$20k at CCRM not including meds.
From my understanding, CCRM only does single embryo transfers (that's what we did)
Menlo Park
[Dr. Sunny Jun] She always takes the time to call me back if I have questions...She always made time for me and understood our situation...[she]recommended mini-IVF for me and explained that research has shown older women do not respond well to high doses of stim meds...She also recommended we try PICSI and not just ICSI to increase our odds...
[nurse of CCRM San Francisco] was always there for my appointments and really helped with info whenever I needed anything... clinic focuses on a healthy pregnancy and will only transfer one embryo if it has been PGS tested...We were offered a 3-cycle packaged aimed at really helping us conceive...[cost]We did a 3-cycle mini IVF protocol including ICSI and PGS...The package was $27,000 for 3 retrievals with early embryo banking, ICSI and PGS.
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
We moved to CCRM after two failed cycles at another clinic. One of the reasons we switched was at the previous clinic it was never a guarantee that we would see our doctor. My retrievals and transfers were scheduled with other doctors so we were thrilled to find a clinic where we would always see Dr Jun for all important appointments and procedures. She always made time for me and understood our situation. A previous clinic did not refer to my chart more than once when deciding next steps and gave us poor advice, but Dr Jun has always been on top of everything. She makes me feel like I’m her only patient.
She’s caring, experienced, and knowledgeable. I previously thought all doctors were the same, some just had better bedside manners than other, but Dr Jun showed me that she will take the time to learn about us, our situation, and provide scientific research backing her decisions for us.
Dr Jun is very caring. She always takes the time to call me back if I have questions (other than simple administrative questions my nurse coordinator can answer). I feel like she genuinely cares for me and wants to help us have a baby.
Dr Jun recommended mini-IVF for me and explained that research has shown older women do not respond well to high doses of stim meds. With minimal stim, I had the exact same number of eggs retrieved (5) as I did with a high dose of medication. She also recommended we try PICSI and not just ICSI to increase our odds. And after 3 cycles with low fertilization rates, she recommended we try calcium ionophore with our next cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Diane)
The nursing staff is phenomenal. Angie, one of the head nurses was always there for my appointments and really helped with info whenever I needed anything. My nurse coordinator, Diane, was very helpful. Our previous clinic did not assign us a nurse coordinator and it lead to so many issues with nurses not understanding my history or situation. Diane was always familiar with my case and very helpful and would engage Dr Jun whenever I asked or if I had a detailed question.
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
CCRM was our second clinic and instantly showed us what it was like to have personalized care. It was drastically different from our first clinic where we felt like just a number. The clinic is very welcoming, all of the staff are amazing, and they give you a personalized experience. We were offered a 3-cycle packaged aimed at really helping us conceive. The only downsides we have experienced were when we were initially getting set up with the clinic. We sent over our medical records from a previous clinic and CCRM could not find some of our previous tests. I ended up searching them myself and sending screen shots of the pages of my records to the team. It was a simple search that took me a few minutes and it surprised me that they didn’t think to do the same. From a financial perspective, the clinic offers multi-cycle packages which were much more affordable than our first clinic. The only downside was I had two experiences where I received a bill through the portal and paid online and then they called to tell me I hadn’t paid and had an outstanding balance. After telling them I paid online they looked to see I had. I wish the online portal showed all payments, both those done in the clinic and online to keep track of everything better.
We did a 3-cycle mini IVF protocol including ICSI and PGS. They told me it was a special package available for women 43 and older and I had just turned 43. The package was $27,000 for 3 retrievals with early embryo banking, ICSI and PGS. Transfers were an extra cost (we’re not there yet)
Our clinic focuses on a healthy pregnancy and will only transfer one embryo if it has been PGS tested.
Menlo Park

Dr. Tazuke is really kind. It’s been a long year of four retrievals and then two cancelled transfer dates (one was due to my mistake in missing a progesterone dose which put the transfer at risk, next time I ovulated). I was tired after the year but she was encouraging, suggesting that I hang in there, and here we are on the 3rd transfer 5 weeks pregnant. It’s early but the first ultrasound was promising... She recommended unblocking a tube and I found a surgeon to do that...I am 42, had diminished ovarian reserves, a blocked tube. It took 4 retrieval’s. First three had no viable embryos. The fourth resulted in two 5AA. I felt I hit the lottery. I then went and got the surgery to unblock the tube. I came back and we had two cancelled FETs - one due to a mistakenly late progesterone dose on my part, 2nd due to ovulation. She made the calls to cancel - they were good calls as disappointed as I was. We transferred this month and I am 5 weeks pregnant and hoping we are on the path.
[CCRM San Francisco has a] Great location off of 101 on Menlo Park...Early hours...Relaxing waiting room...Beautiful surgery center for retrieval and transfer...They [nurses] send me an email of my message schedule after trying to leave a voicemail by my request. I work in tech and cannot take calls at work. The write up is so critical for me to follow the directions. Through screwing up, I learned how critical med timing is in this treatment. A delayed progesterone required me to cancel my FET. The stakes are high and they were helpful...Early on, my nurse didn’t give me a detail on one do the injection timings. I freaked out and from then on asked that she send me a detailed email every time l. She did that and things were smooth sailing.
How was your experience with Salli Tazuke at CCRM San Francisco?
She is smart. She recommended unblocking a tube and I found a surgeon to do that. I trust her and we are now 5 weeks pregnant. I am 42, had diminished ovarian reserves, a blocked tube. It took 4 retrieval’s. First three had no viable embryos. The fourth resulted in two 5AA. I felt I hit the lottery. I then went and got the surgery to unblock the tube. I came back and we had two cancelled FETs - one due to a mistakenly late progesterone dose on my part, 2nd due to ovulation. She made the calls to cancel - they were good calls as disappointed as I was. We transferred this month and I am 5 weeks pregnant and hoping we are on the path.
Hang in there. If your egg quality is bad, try Coq10 and make sure you handle your stress (do acupuncture, massage, meditation).
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM San Francisco.
They send me an email of my message schedule after trying to leave a voicemail by my request. I work in tech and cannot take calls at work. The write up is so critical for me to follow the directions. Through screwing up, I learned how critical med timing is in this treatment. A delayed progesterone required me to cancel my FET. The stakes are high and they were helpful.
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
Strengths Top rated lab Great location off of 101 on Menlo Park Early hours Relaxing waiting room Beautiful surgery center for retrieval and transfer Weaknesses Early in my procedure l, they had less staff who could ultrasound so waits could get long but they have fixed it
I wanted single only. We did not want twins - I have two other children and also do not want to manage an even higher risk pregnancy at my age.
Menlo Park

Dr. Jun is personable and I was very comfortable with her as my doctor. She is passionate about helping her patients achieve their goal of having a baby and treats you like a person (as opposed to just a number). I always felt like she had my best interest at heart. ... She custom adjusted my dosage based on how my body was reacting to the medication and followed daily bloodwork closely. ... Also, she is extremely knowledgeable, is very experienced, and is up to date on all of the current studies regarding fertility and pregnancy.
The clinic [CCRM San Francisco] is newer and has a comfortable and sleek waiting area (which includes snacks, coffee, and waters). They open as early as 7am which works out well for working patients since I was able to get an appointment/blood draws before work. It was easy to get a same day appointment when I really needed it (especially during in cycle when each day is critical).
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
Dr. Jun is personable and I was very comfortable with her as my doctor. She is passionate about helping her patients achieve their goal of having a baby and treats you like a person (as opposed to just a number). I always felt like she had my best interest at heart. Also, she is extremely knowledgeable, is very experienced, and is up to date on all of the current studies regarding fertility and pregnancy. She custom adjusted my dosage based on how my body was reacting to the medication and followed daily bloodwork closely.
I would urge all prospective patients to make an appointment for an initial consultation sooner rather than later (even if they are only sort of thinking about pursuing treatment). The initial consultation provides a ton of useful information and gives you all the facts to make the best decision on how to move forward.
Dr. Jun spent a significant amount of time explaining all of the available procedures and what to expect during our initial consultation. She was available every step of the way to answer any questions I had and even gave me her cell phone number during one of the procedures since I was experiencing side effects from the injections. She is kind and empathetic while being realistic and fact/data based.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM San Francisco.
I was assigned one nurse which I loved since I didn't have to repeat myself and she was very familiar with my care. The nursing staff were really good at blood draws which is important since you get your blood drawn almost every day in some weeks.
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
The clinic is newer and has a comfortable and sleek waiting area (which includes snacks, coffee, and waters). They open as early as 7am which works out well for working patients since I was able to get an appointment/blood draws before work. It was easy to get a same day appointment when I really needed it (especially during in cycle when each day is critical).
The majority of my costs were covered by Progyny insurance
I had all of my embryos genetically tested and Dr. Jun transferred one embryo.

2019, 22 Eggs Frozen
Dr Jun decreased my Gonal-F dose from 150U to 125U for most of the injection period, after reviewing my bloodwork consistently. She also provided the green light for triggering ovulation at the sweet spot between when I would have a lot of eggs to be retrieved and not being too prone to OHSS...remembered who I was and provided me with personalized care... Though I didn't see her much during appointments, she reviewed all of my bloodwork and ultrasounds results every day and recommended the right treatment for the next day. The highly personalized treatment resulted in a very successful egg retrieval (they were able to freeze 22 eggs in one cycle), and almost no side effects. During the times I saw her, Dr Jun made me feel very comfortable and I always felt like I was in good hands. She was also very transparent about answering any of my questions. I would highly recommend her.
Sam [nurse at CCRM San Francisco] was an angel. I loved coordinating with her during the whole process. She always explained everything clearly, answered my additional questions, was very accessible over message and over the phone, and was a very friendly face that I looked forward to seeing... is a very nice clinic. Everything is clean, modern, and I generally didn't wait long for appointments. The staff are friendly. They were flexible whenever I was running behind from traffic (which was often).
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
Dr Jun is a very competent doctor. Though I didn't see her much during appointments, she reviewed all of my bloodwork and ultrasounds results every day and recommended the right treatment for the next day. The highly personalized treatment resulted in a very successful egg retrieval (they were able to freeze 22 eggs in one cycle), and almost no side effects. During the times I saw her, Dr Jun made me feel very comfortable and I always felt like I was in good hands. She was also very transparent about answering any of my questions. I would highly recommend her.
Dr Jun remembered who I was and provided me with personalized care.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Sam)
Sam was an angel. I loved coordinating with her during the whole process. She always explained everything clearly, answered my additional questions, was very accessible over message and over the phone, and was a very friendly face that I looked forward to seeing.
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
CCRM San Francisco is a very nice clinic. Everything is clean, modern, and I generally didn't wait long for appointments. The staff are friendly. They were flexible whenever I was running behind from traffic (which was often).
I was fortunate to be mostly covered by my insurance, so I wasn't that familiar with the cost of this treatment.
Menlo Park

CCRM is very science focused. ... They have an onsite lab and operating rooms. It was always a great place to be. The only thing that could improve it would be an o site pharmacy considering how often you need meds. ... Throughout the experience, everyone was always kind and patient. I felt that I needed to be more proactive on the beginning, but towards the middle to end, the balance seemed to come together. All in all, it was a great experience.
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
Dr. Jun is professional and knowledgeable. I never doubted her expertise during treatment and I absolutely recommend her (I felt the same way about her co-medical director, Dr. Tsuzuki who I saw, albeit rarely, if Dr. Jun was in an operation or out of office). Dr. Jun is skilled at boiling down what you need to know and delivering that information to you. If you are someone who needs more info, be sure to ask the questions. I did find that I tended to have questions as soon as I processed the information and had already left the office — but I was able to adjust and ensure I got the amount of info I wanted.
Trust the process, ask questions, be patient.
CCRM is very science focused. They are committed to proven protocols, and they do not like to veer from what they know. You need to understand this going into it. Once you accept this, it helps you understand why the countless tests and ultrasounds are important. Only when the environment of your body meets 100% of the metrics they are seeking will they move forward with the next step. This can be frustrating at times because your desire is to continue to move forward at a fast pace, however when you compare this style to other clinics, you can see the value. Other clinics will push on to the next stage with less confidence that the environment is condusive to success, and you can end up having to repeat the process over and over. CCRM commits to the metrics they know will work, and they wait for you to hit those metrics, then they act. This process can impact how you feel about being a number versus being human. But at the end of the day, this is a scientific process. From a social perspective, the staff & doctors are caring — very busy, but very caring.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Angela)
I believe that when I first began treatment, the staff was going through some changes. There were a handful of new people, and a new system they were using. I could tell that things were a bit chaotic. This did not affect my treatment, however the energy was a little more nervous than you’d anticipate. Later in my treatment, this calmed down. Throughout the experience, everyone was always kind and patient. I felt that I needed to be more proactive on the beginning, but towards the middle to end, the balance seemed to come together. All in all, it was a great experience.
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
The clinic is beautifully modern, and always perfectly clean. They have an onsite lab and operating rooms. It was always a great place to be. The only thing that could improve it would be an o site pharmacy considering how often you need meds.
$7000 + prescriptions ($2,000?) for embryo transfer $17,000 for egg retrieval $500 anesthesia $5,500 prescriptions A few miscellaneous expenses Total +\- $35,000
CCRM focuses on successfully giving you what you want: a healthy pregnancy. To that end, they do not allow a double embryo transfer as that is automatically a higher risk pregnancy and could endanger both embryos. On your 2nd or later pregnancies, they may reconsider this, but for the 1st pregnancy, they do not take unnecessary risks.
Menlo Park
My egg retrieval [with Dr. Jun] was almost 14 days long with a more slow and steady approach with frequent check -ins. My first transfer was cancelled as my lining became way too thick and Dr. Jun changed my protocol and switched to a natural cycle for my transfer...is incredibly compassionate and caring. She listens to your concerns and I believe whole heartedly she desires to help you achieve the outcome you have been dreaming for.
CCRM San Francisco has become so busy and everyone is doing the best that they can...I am so thankful that CCRM offers natural cycles as this protocol worked and seemed to really do well with my body!...The nursing staff overall is incredibly caring and knowledgeable. Once you are in a stim cycle they communicate quickly and they always care deeply. When I was not in a cycle it was harder to feel heard or to get a response from the nurses. There were also moments where I did not feel like I was given enough information.
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
Dr. Jun is an incredibly thorough and seasoned Doctor. She is compassionate, empathetic, and incredibly hard working. She takes each step of your process with extreme consideration and precision. Though there were times we felt like maybe she was being a little too cautious in our particular case, we trust her whole heartedly and chose her because of her skill and knowledge. We are forever grateful for Dr. Jun and all of her passion for her field and amazing skill. Everyone at CCRM is absolutely phenomenal and striving beside you for the same dream!
Trust her! She without a doubt has your best interest at heart.
Dr. Jun is incredibly compassionate and caring. She listens to your concerns and I believe whole heartedly she desires to help you achieve the outcome you have been dreaming for.
We have male factor infertility so my protocol was pretty straight forward. Even though I had previously had a successful pregnancy with a different clinic, they still wanted to do a thorough assessment and I had a HSG and hysteroscopy along with my retrieval and frozen transfer. My egg retrieval was almost 14 days long with a more slow and steady approach with frequent check -ins. My first transfer was cancelled as my lining became way too thick and Dr. Jun changed my protocol and switched to a natural cycle for my transfer. I am so thankful that CCRM offers natural cycles as this protocol worked and seemed to really do well with my body!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Michaela)
The nursing staff overall is incredibly caring and knowledgeable. Once you are in a stim cycle they communicate quickly and they always care deeply. When I was not in a cycle it was harder to feel heard or to get a response from the nurses. There were also moments where I did not feel like I was given enough information. For example, I had to rush home from work midday to do my first stim injection, and I had no idea that I was to be on bed rest for 2 days after my transfer. I feel like if there was a little more explanation and forethought I could have avoided these situations which added stress to the process. We also started with a different nurse that left CCRM. Once she left we were placed on a new nurses caseload, but we felt like we were invisible and were having to constantly contact the clinic to get things going and ask for next steps. As it was the beginning of the cycle I was nervous that this might not be the best place for us, so I talked to Dr. Jun about not feeling heard and she was very empathetic and listened well. I felt more prioritized after that conversation, but there were moments again that I wish there was more explanation and forethought. I do not think this experience is due to lack of skill or care, but just see that CCRM San Francisco has become so busy and everyone is doing the best that they can.
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
CCRM is a top notch, thorough, and skilled clinic. I do hope that they provide attainable working hours for their employees, and that they continue to sustainably grow their practice in San Francisco. They are helping so many people and doing so much good!
We were so thankful to have Progyny health coverage. However, even with this coverage there were some meds that were not covered and we still ended up paying around $3,000 out of pocket. Nothing to complain about!
Dr. Jun and CCRM has amazing transfer rates so she highly recommended a single embryo transfer and we agreed!
Menlo Park

Dr Jun was extremely thorough from the get go. ... Dr Jun’s approach was so refreshingly different, she did not rush me into anything she did a battery of comprehensive tests and unconvered things my previous doctor did not even suggest in the 3 years we saw him. ... Dr Jun is extremely patient and compassionate and surely knows what she’s doing. ... She diagnosed me with endometriosis and suggested we do PICSI to be better our chances and it worked for us!
CCRM is an established name and our accupuncturist recommended the clinic when they opened up a new branch in Nor Cal. The facility is top notch with a really great and hard working staff who are always avialble when you need them ... Dr Jun explained the risks with multiples and given the grade of our euploid embryos was very particular about using a single embryo to transfer. We trusted her decision and it worked for us.
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
As I detailed in my previous description, Dr Jun is extremely patient and compassionate and surely knows what she’s doing. We are so thankful for her. She has been so thorough and her approach to our treatment has been such a refreshing change from our previous experience. She diagnosed me with endometriosis and suggested we do PICSI to be better our chances and it worked for us!
Listen to her advice and your Nurse practitioner! And don’t rush into anything take your time like Dr Jun says!
Dr Jun was extremely thorough from the get go. When I went to see Dr Jun I had almost given up hope after 5 years of TTC , 3 years of continuous treatment that included 3 retrievals 8 transfer and 3 pregnancy losses. I was close to giving up but went to see Dr Jun to get a second opinion before we threw in the towel. Dr Jun’s approach was so refreshingly different, she did not rush me into anything she did a battery of comprehensive tests and unconvered things my previous doctor did not even suggest in the 3 years we saw him. She was so understanding through the entire process and clearly felt like magic for us! We had the best response with our 1st retrieval with her (my 4th one) and she managed to get us 7 euploid embryos!!! And we are currently pregnant after our first frozen transfer with her!! We are extremely grateful for her and would recommend her to anyone who is looking to begin or continue their IVF journey.
Menlo Park

[Dr. Jun was] very clear in laying out the entire process, including education and what to expect every step of the way. If we had ideas, they would always consider it and research it and get back to us with their thoughts... Working with her felt like having a very dear friend manage your care. She operated with the empathy and tenderness needed and was able to deliver bad news in a really honest and considerate way.
They [staff at CCRM] took our calls when we celebrated, they were our shoulders to cry on( believe me there will be some tears), they are amazing in their support system. We received more than empathy, we received a loving community led by this amazing team and it was just absolutely everything we could have hoped for...It was a general fee for each Ivf round -15K approximately Ccrm has other plans for multiple rounds but we elected to go round by round.
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
Dr Jun was simply amazing. Working with her felt like having a very dear friend manage your care. She operated with the empathy and tenderness needed and was able to deliver bad news in a really honest and considerate way.
Use her kindness and accessory her knowledge. If you see something during your google searches, she will take the time to answer all those questions.
Just the best! Infertility is such an emotional and sensitive topic that most of the people around you can never really empathize or understand. Women end up going to anonymous online support groups for their community and to find a team that truly understands our plight can be really difficult. We were referred to and spoke with many of the popular and reputable IVF clinics in the Bay Area and didn’t get that empathetic feel we desired. Some felt like a factory where you would rarely see the doctor. Some felt like like a very high pressure sales tactics. Knowing how expensive this will be, getting the right doctor and team was really important. Low and behold, our ob mentioned that ccrm was opening a new office led by Dr. Sunny Jun and Dr. Tazuke. CCRM already has a great reputation in the Ivf world so we were optimistic but cautiously optimistic bc infertility is such a struggle. And then we met Dr. Jun and Dr. Tazuke. You will never meet a nicer and more empathetic team. They are truly rooting for you and are very honest about everything but deliver great news and bad news in such an empathetic way that it really encourages you to keep on. We worked with Dr. Jun and Lisa who are grand slams! They were very clear in laying out the entire process, including education and what to expect every step of the way. If we had ideas, they would always consider it and research it and get back to us with their thoughts. What doctor do you know would listen to their patients about new info and consider it so thoughtfully. Not many. They took our calls when we celebrated, they were our shoulders to cry on( believe me there will be some tears), they are amazing in their support system. We received more than empathy, we received a loving community led by this amazing team and it was just absolutely everything we could have hoped for.
Not sure of the details Round 1: CCRM level 1 protocol Round 2: CCRM level 5 protocol
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Lisa)
The best. Bedside manner is really important and they have become our family. They are simple the most caring team you will ever find
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
Beautiful brand new clinic, amazing nursing team, top of the line lab that is yielded amazing results thus far! Lab team is phenomenal. Results matter and they beat everyone else with their protocols. Amazing bedside manner. Dr Jun is a super sharp smart considerate empathetic doctor who really cares for her patients. No complaints.
prefer single embryo transfer and I agreed completely
Menlo Park

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Jun. She was the only doctor I saw that required a mammogram before starting IVF and because she did I was lucky to find pre-cancerous cells that were removed just in time. My Oncologist told me that she saved my life so I am forever grateful to her. I will be starting my cycle in January and I wish I had gone to her sooner.
Strengths [of CCRM-MP] - the top lab in the country if not world, top doctors and support team that is excellent. Weakness- does not take insurance (so far). If I had insurance that covered IVF, this would have been a deal breaker. I went through IVF with insurance coverage years ago and it just makes a terrible, stressful experience so much less so. I always appreciated that doctor's office for taking insurance and also making sure they maximized my benefits.
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
I think it's worth the drive to Menlo Park to go to Dr. Jun's practice.
Dr. Jun is by far the best RE I have met. I immediately felt comfortable with her and I feel she is highly capable. I'm excited to be working with her and her team.
Lisa is very organized and I felt like I was in great hands.
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
Strengths- the top lab in the country if not world, top doctors and support team that is excellent. Weakness- does not take insurance (so far). If I had insurance that covered IVF, this would have been a deal breaker. I went through IVF with insurance coverage years ago and it just makes a terrible, stressful experience so much less so. I always appreciated that doctor's office for taking insurance and also making sure they maximized my benefits. Not many doctors do that in Nor Cal so it was worth it for me to fly down to L.A. to see this doctor that took my insurance. It would really set CCRMM apart if they took insurance. Not to mention, I believe it's the morally right thing to do. Infertility is a life-changing, terrible thing to experience.
Definitely higher than the other clinics in the area. With meds maybe $20K per cycle.
Dr. Jun and I agreed to transfer one at a time in my case.
Menlo Park

I feel like Dr. Jun was creative and willing to work with more difficult cases. We had one round of IVF that failed and she suggested a new approach that gave us some early good results (though it's too soon to know if we'll have a successful pregnancy). She celebrated success with us while also keeping expectations realistic. ... She was good about knowing my history and making recommendations based on that.
Strengths: Top notch facility [CCRM], modern equipment, in-house surgery center, very thorough testing, great phlebotomists, friendly staff, creative and persistent doctor. Weaknesses: Wait times can be long when they're backed up or busy. ... The coordinator staff turns over fairly quickly. It would be nice to work with the same person through all my treatment but I've had three different coordinators in the last year.
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
CCRM SF will move quickly if you are efficient and get all of the tests and documents completed on time. Don't wait for anyone to tell you what to do. Instead, ask questions and be your own advocate.
She was good about knowing my history and making recommendations based on that.
We have a long history with IVF. Once we started working with Dr. Jun, we did one round of traditional IVF that failed followed by a two-round embryo banking package with mini-IVF, which gave us two normal blastocysts.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Monique, Angie, Angela)
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
Strengths: Top notch facility, modern equipment, in-house surgery center, very thorough testing, great phlebotomists, friendly staff, creative and persistent doctor. Weaknesses: Wait times can be long when they're backed up or busy.
A typical round of IVF cost around $15,000 plus the cost of meds. This was all inclusive of everything except FET.
CCRM SF advocates for eSET, which I support as well.
Menlo Park
Dr Jun was fantastic, she was always available when I needed her. She suggested tests that identified issues that were not previously identified, which is a testament to her expertise in fertility. She was supportive throughout the process and we are so lucky to have her...Given the amount of patients Dr. Jun and her team care for, she always knew who we were and where in the process we were.
State of the Art Lab [at CCRM San Francisco]. Did almost all tests there which was quite nice (no need to go to different places). Accommodated Morning appointments. One area for improvement would the onboarding process, it can be quite overwhelming at first so recommend a little more information and advice (for example, when ordering medicine, you have to stay on top of so that you dont run out, they wont remind you to reorder. I can see patients who never went through this and already stressed out to forget to do that
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
Very good communication, kind and helpful
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
State of the Art Lab. Did almost all tests there which was quite nice (no need to go to different places). Accommodated Morning appointments. One area for improvement would the onboarding process, it can be quite overwhelming at first so recommend a little more information and advice (for example, when ordering medicine, you have to stay on top of so that you dont run out, they wont remind you to reorder. I can see patients who never went through this and already stressed out to forget to do that
Menlo Park
Dr. Jun is a wonderful physician. She takes time to answer questions, deliver results, and is invested in your process and outcome. She is very knowledgeable and discusses all options realistically. ... Dr. Jun uses the protocols generally prescribed by the main CCRM, although she tailors it to you as an individual. ... Dr. Jun and every member of the staff [CCRM San Francisco] were always friendly and helpful and invested in the best possible outcome.
Very supportive clinic [CCRM San Francisco], warm and welcoming. They recently got a new phlebotomist, who is amazing. I unfortunately can't remember her name, but it makes a big difference with so many blood draws. The IVF coordinators are lovely and responsive to messages. ... Dr. Jun and every member of the staff were always friendly and helpful and invested in the best possible outcome.
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
I would think about all of your expectations and questions beforehand and she discusses them thoroughly.
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
Very supportive clinic, warm and welcoming. They recently got a new phlebotomist, who is amazing. I unfortunately can't remember her name, but it makes a big difference with so many blood draws. The IVF coordinators are lovely and responsive to messages.
Menlo Park
Dr. Tazuke made my husband and I very comfortable to be in her care. For our first visit, she was very prepared with our background and wanted to get to know us personally, in addition to our fertility history.... She was well prepared for our appointments and showed compassion at the appropriate times. In addition, she was very responsive to any messages and/or questions that we had during the appointment and during non-office hours...
Lisa, our nurse [at CCRM - SF], was great! She was very responsive to any requests and questions that we had...Upon meeting Dr. Tazuke, my husband and I felt very comfortable and confident pursing our care with her. She was well prepared for our appointments and showed compassion at the appropriate times. In addition, she was very responsive to any messages and/or questions that we had during the appointment and during non-office hours.
How was your experience with Salli Tazuke at CCRM San Francisco?
Keep an open mind and as hard as it is to do, don't stress!
In our particular case, we only did cycle monitoring with Dr. Tazuke. She ended up giving me progesterone supplements to take.
Lisa, our nurse, was great! She was very responsive to any requests and questions that we had.
Menlo Park
[at CCRM SF] ~$17k for retrieval with PGS ~$5k for frozen transfer... Dr Tazuke is very compassionate and thorough. She is very knowledgeable and feel she is providing the best possible treatment for my situation. My husband and I have complete confidence and trust in her and all the staff at CCRM.... Luteal Patch with Antagonist Protocal Priming Cycle with Estrogen Patch and growth hormone to try and grow embryos at same rate. Menapure AM GH/Clomid/Dexa/Folistim PM
How was your experience with Salli Tazuke at CCRM San Francisco?
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Lisa and Ellie)
The best!
~$17k for retrieval with PGS ~$5k for frozen transfer
Menlo Park

She [Dr. Jun] spent time explaining our options in depth, validated our feelings, and showed genuine care for us. During each visit with her, she always made an effort to personally connect with me...She went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I felt connected and supported during our journey!
[CCRM San Francisco is] A very clean, modern, and state of the art facility! They've come a long way with their online portal system. I'm hopeful soon they will have an app (if they don't already)! Staff and nurses are always so friendly, warm, and welcoming. Even the lady drawing your blood each day knew how to make you laugh. Everything felt very safe, clean, and organized so I never worried about my results getting mixed up!
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
My husband and I are so incredibly grateful to Dr. Jun who helped make our dream of becoming parents a reality! Our son is 3 1/2 months old and wouldn't be here today without her help. Our experience from start to finish was amazing and we will absolutely be back to give our son a sibling down the road. Dr. Jun is extremely knowledgeable and she and Dr. Tazuke make an awesome team! I truly feel that Dr. Jun comes to work each day eager to help make a difference in people's lives. From the moment we met with Dr. Jun, we knew we were in good hands. She spent time explaining our options in depth, validated our feelings, and showed genuine care for us. During each visit with her, she always made an effort to personally connect with me (she is soooo great at remembering even the smallest details which made me feel like I was not just another patient passing through the system). She went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I felt connected and supported during our journey!
Don't be afraid to ask the hard questions and push for what you want! Dr. Jun is so incredibly knowledgeable and will explain her reasoning behind all of the decisions she makes for your care.
During each visit with Dr. Jun, she always made an effort to remember personal details about our life and family!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Princess and Sam)
The nurses became a source of light during one of the darkest periods of my life. By the end, I actually looked forward to my almost daily conversations with them. The nurses answered my calls and questions at odd hours and never hesitated to reach out to check in on me! When you spend soooo much of your life doing blood draws, ultrasounds, and procedures, it feels good to know you have someone in your corner cheering you on!
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
Average costs compared to other clinics

2021, Consult
Dr. Salem is among the very best of the best. I come to him with an incredibly complex history in attempts of creating a family of my own for nearly 8 years. I am beyond grateful for his expertise and have a new found hope...he is an incredible listener, who will go above and beyond to find solutions. I have not found a solutions oriented specialist in years and I work in healthcare! If you are wanting a solutions oriented REI who truly delivers personalized care, look no further!
Dr. Salem’s team [at CCRM San Francisco] is a well oiled machine. I finally feel I’m in good hands with true experts who leave no stone left unturned. They are truly holding your hand through the most difficult times...If you are wanting a solutions oriented REI who truly delivers personalized care, look no further...
How was your experience with Wael Salem at CCRM San Francisco?
Dr. Salem is among the very best of the best. I come to him with an incredibly complex history in attempts of creating a family of my own for nearly 8 years. I am beyond grateful for his expertise and have a new found hope of having a healthy baby in the very near future. I highly recommend Dr. Salem as most importantly, he is an incredible listener, who will go above and beyond to find solutions. I have not found a solutions oriented specialist in years and I work in healthcare! If you are wanting a solutions oriented REI who truly delivers personalized care, look no further! Thank you, Dr.Salem!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Wael Salem at CCRM San Francisco?
You’re truly in great hands!
Describe your experience with CCRM San Francisco.
Dr. Salem’s team is a well oiled machine. I finally feel I’m in good hands with true experts who leave no stone left unturned. They are truly holding your hand through the most difficult times. I am extremely grateful to their commitment to excellence.
Wael Salem
Menlo Park

Dr Jun (and her partner Dr Tazuke) were both the only doctors I've ever felt had great bedside manner. They always listened to my concerns, however small or trivial they may seem and they were always available to answer my questions...We went to Dr Jun after some dissatisfying experiences with other doctors. Dr Jun educated us, made us aware of our options and helped us through a really rough time. Dr Jun makes herself available at any time to help address patient concerns. Given the nature of the issues, Dr Jun and CCRM try to make a really stressful situation less worrisome.
CCRM Menlo Park is a well run practice. Everyone from the receptionist to the phlebotomist to the nursing staff are very courteous and make you feel happy when you are likely to be there under trying circumstances...Dr Jun (and her partner Dr Tazuke) were both the only doctors I've ever felt had great bedside manner. They always listened to my concerns, however small or trivial they may seem and they were always available to answer my questions.
Menlo Park
[Dr. Jun] was very helpful and patient. Took her time and always made sure all my concerns and questions were answered. She always made me feel safe and secure and ways available whenever I had any questions. I would recommend her to anyone going through a similar experience...I would have loved to transfer two but understand the safety of doing just one.
There was a lot of turn over[at CCRM San Francisco] between nurses and no one was on same page or knew my protocol well...Could have had a bit more cleanliness on floors in exam rooms. Everyone was friendly though. Billing department was a little spacy. Strengths - the routine was organized. Weakness - really hard to get someone on the phone and the nurses seem disorganized.
How was your experience with Sunny Jun at CCRM San Francisco?
She was very helpful and patient. Took her time and always made sure all my concerns and questions were answered. She always made me feel safe and secure and ways available whenever I had any questions. I would recommend her to anyone going through a similar experience.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: At first Sam then it was diane)
The nursing team was lacking. There was a lot of turn over between nurses and no one was on same page or knew my protocol well. I was cancelled late for my app on day of and I have over an hour drive. They were semi rude and had attitudes, not the best explainers.
20K or so maybe more or less
I would have loved to transfer two but understand the safety of doing just one.
Menlo Park
[CCRM San Francisco is a] Great clinic. Clean, professional, and friendly. Location is also great, and parking is easy. Appointment availability is good, and its very easy to get ahold of the team for scheduling and questions. Makes this unpleasant experience a bit more pleasant...She [Dr. Salli Tazuke] was absolutely amazing. On the one hand, knowledgeable and professional, and on the other, sensitive and caring. I can’t say a bad word. She always took the time to explain everything, listen to my concerns, and answer my gazillion questions... is extremely professional yet also so sensitive and caring. Really one of the best doctors I’ve even encountered...Come prepared with any questions you may have so you can make the most of your time with her. Don’t be shy to ask anything.
How was your experience with Salli Tazuke at CCRM San Francisco?
She was absolutely amazing. On the one hand, knowledgeable and professional, and on the other, sensitive and caring. I can’t say a bad word. She always took the time to explain everything, listen to my concerns, and answer my gazillion questions.
Dr Tazuke is extremely professional yet also so sensitive and caring. Really one of the best doctors I’ve even encountered.